[Disscusion] Bloody Monday ~Miura Haruma~ (All Seasons)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
jinx143

Post by jinx143 » Dec 11th, '08, 13:37

ik0n wrote:Anyone know when is 5(subbed version) coming out?
Ep.5 [hardsubbed] will be out soon, it's in encoding phase

Episodes 8 and 9 are so exciting, so "breathtaking". I think my heart stopped for a while. I'm sure ep. 10 is exciting too. I can't wait to watch it.

ik0n

Post by ik0n » Dec 11th, '08, 15:29

Thanks for letting us know jinx. :)

iloveasiangirlsfeet

Post by iloveasiangirlsfeet » Dec 12th, '08, 23:37

Please somebody tell me what is going on?

I had downloaded episode 1-9 and just finished watching them all.

At the end of episode 9 there is another preview? What the heck?

Is there more? Where can I get the rest of BM?

Lindsey

Post by Lindsey » Dec 12th, '08, 23:49

iloveasiangirlsfeet its still being released in Japan, so a few of the episodes have not even aired yet so just hold on a few weeks and the raws should all be up.

iloveasiangirlsfeet

Post by iloveasiangirlsfeet » Dec 13th, '08, 09:37

OK, thank you.

watashiwachiaki

Post by watashiwachiaki » Dec 14th, '08, 02:18

Angeline17 wrote: btw, I have the OST, over the rain by flumpool...
Hi! do you happen to also have the music played at the beginning of the show? Like when the title "Bloody Monday" is shown??
ah sorry for bothering you. but Im not a Haruma fan so Im having trouble looking for it.
Im just a random jdrama watcher XD

Mrs.Blue_Eyes

Post by Mrs.Blue_Eyes » Dec 14th, '08, 11:16

woah the new episode was so exciting i never thought that......was "K" OoO
can't wait for the subs..because i don't understand anything *lol*

Rainie-Hana

Post by Rainie-Hana » Dec 14th, '08, 12:36

eek..next week is the last episode..i wonder if they're gonna to be a second season since the manga didn't end yet..i hope they don't leave things unresolved..i hate that the most..makes me always frustrated..n big shock on who k is :blink

Takalicious

Post by Takalicious » Dec 15th, '08, 02:44

I'm pretty sure they're planning on wrapping this up next week as they've gone down a completely different route than the manga. I've only read the most recent chapters that are published in the magazine, and K's identity was just introduced like 3 weeks ago, and in a different way I might add.

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Dec 17th, '08, 06:35

Ep.5 [hardsubbed] is out, this keeps getting better! <3

Ryuuta

Post by Ryuuta » Dec 17th, '08, 23:15

I had the hope that the last episode on saturday will be a special like the first one, but it seems that it'll be only a normal episode with ~50 minutes

TV shedule from TBS:
19:56
ブラッディ・マンデイ (Bloody Monday)
20:54
フラッシュニュース (Flash News)

and I wonder what this is? -> 15:30 ブラッディ・マンデイダイジェスト (Bloody Monday DAIJESUTO...?......Google sais Digest)
maybe some kind of "whole BM in 1,5 hours" ..?

and Miura Haruma will be on that day in "Ousama no Brunch", in Channel Rock after that Digest and other shows
I hope someone can record these shows and will upload

I hope Bloody Monday won't end with a cliffhanger and if so then I hope for a second season
but first of all I have to watch BM, but I will wait until the last episode is subbed an then watch it

Rainie-Hana

Post by Rainie-Hana » Dec 22nd, '08, 08:29

wahhhaha..it ended like how i didn't want it to end.. :cry: ..i hope there's a second season..but it doesn't seem like there will be.. :-(
was k a different person in the manga?

Takalicious

Post by Takalicious » Dec 22nd, '08, 11:05

I see, so they went down that road... A second season is probably too much to ask for, but a SP in the future is a possibility.

K is the same person in the manga.

a2a

Post by a2a » Dec 22nd, '08, 12:32

Ahhh! Why did it have to end like this? I hope there is a special or a second season! Though...
I found it cool that J and Maya escaped! I liked them both!
:lol

marspeach

Post by marspeach » Dec 22nd, '08, 13:49

I think they made it so that they could easily make an SP, movie, or second season. And I think the manga is still running in Japan, right?

nogo

Post by nogo » Dec 22nd, '08, 21:55

let's hope.....
hope dies last :)

Kenzo Ryan

Post by Kenzo Ryan » Dec 25th, '08, 06:16

i never thought if ... was K...

on the final episode, everything will be explained...

btw my 1st post...hellooooww

Kenzo Ryan

Post by Kenzo Ryan » Dec 25th, '08, 06:27

btw i had translated Bloody Monday Eps 10...not 100% completed, there's some missing text...but i guarantee you'll understand the eps10 stories...this file was only word document...i haven't converted it into full subs...

i'm not a subber, just a fans...
http://www.mediafire.com/?qmlc0hmzzyh

and also, i got for the eps 8, 100% subbed...this was made from friends of mine...
http://www.mediafire.com/?mmgzmn2ichc

source
http://kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=865617

CutieHaru

Post by CutieHaru » Dec 28th, '08, 13:19

does anyone know where I can download the OST xD?

sna

Post by sna » Dec 29th, '08, 01:22

I don't think that Maya will escape. the butterfly tattoo guy was following her.

a2a wrote:Ahhh! Why did it have to end like this? I hope there is a special or a second season! Though...
I found it cool that J and Maya escaped! I liked them both!
:lol
:lol[/quote]

Meecha

Post by Meecha » Dec 31st, '08, 08:48

CutieHaru wrote:does anyone know where I can download the OST xD?
you can find it at copycat2u forum

JenDaArc

Post by JenDaArc » Jan 1st, '09, 01:35

The OST is actually available in D-addicts already..I just downloaded it a few days back.Go check it.

Btw..I really love J and Falcon I think they really did a good job in making the story alive if not the drama would definitely flop..but then again, everyone performed real well! Bloody Monday is definitely on my top list now ^^

CutieHaru

Post by CutieHaru » Jan 7th, '09, 14:10

JenDaArc wrote:The OST is actually available in D-addicts already..I just downloaded it a few days back.Go check it.
yeah thanks ^^ It was uploaded to an forum one day before here xD

Does anybody know which disease Haruka has o_o?? I was wondering about it cuz she has to go to dialysis xD
Sorry if someone asked about it before =='

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Jan 7th, '09, 14:36

Yah... He is the perfect for the Edward Cullen role.. hahaha.. really... he is handsome...

:D

egx

Post by egx » Jan 8th, '09, 04:28

did anyone notice that they are using python for the "hacks" ? :nuts:

and the "don't do that at home" at the end is just hilarious

anyway nice show

JenDaArc

Post by JenDaArc » Jan 8th, '09, 04:42

Does anybody know which disease Haruka has o_o?? I was wondering about it cuz she has to go to dialysis xD
Sorry if someone asked about it before =='
Well, she has kidney problems/failure..when you have that disease you actually have to go clean your blood a few times in a week using the machine cos your kidney couldn't do it by itself. I know this cos my grandma has it

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Jan 12th, '09, 15:05

wooooooottt... i can't wait for the final episode...

hayz... J is also good-looking.. hehehe..

Who is K by the way?

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Jan 12th, '09, 15:10

I think it will last until 17 episodes?

This is from wikipedia...

01 - Falcon
02 - Backup
03 - The Christmas Massacre
04 - Four persons
05 - Spy
06 - Two years ago
07 - Signal to the Counterattack
08 - Joy and Madness
09 - A Two-layer Trap
10 - The Enemy is Near
11 - Death of Three
12 - A Traffic Jam
13 - Alibi Trap
14 - All or Nothing
15 - Strategy
16 - Kill them all
17 - End of Time

sephirothmr

Post by sephirothmr » Jan 12th, '09, 16:32

So 11 episodes just the beginning ?
The title of episode 12-17 look like the title I read on Bloody Monday manga.
If you have any information about Bloody Monday movie, please let everybody know.

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 12th, '09, 18:56

Those titles are the chapters of the manga, according to wikipedia. The ending of the dorama is definitely an open one, but the dorama ended with 11 eps. I haven't heard anything about an SP or a movie, but who knows.

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Jan 12th, '09, 22:18

where can we find scans of the manga? In seems to stop at Episode 15.. I hope someone can provide scans of it till 17...

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Jan 12th, '09, 22:22

Please also add me up, if you have bebo account.. :D

http://www.bebo.com/forHarumaMiura

LissyLamoire

Post by LissyLamoire » Jan 15th, '09, 00:19

This can't be the end can it?! :o I'm so gonna cry when this will really be the end. I was surprised that the final episode wasn't longer then the others ... :S And omg ... But there must be more .... Becasue they just can't let it end like this! xD

xxxhimawarixxx

Post by xxxhimawarixxx » Jan 15th, '09, 02:57

seriously, it can't end like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there must be a sp, or a movie, ...anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please if someone knows about a continuation let me know!!
I'm really going nuts :goggle: :goggle:

yabu_hikaru

Post by yabu_hikaru » Jan 15th, '09, 11:09

ahhhhhh..im still downloading da final episode....cant wait babe...
i really like J n my guy MIURA HARUMA...he's too cool..i mean both them too cool n interesting..
ahha

Yurawa

Post by Yurawa » Jan 15th, '09, 19:31

Awesome actors in this one! Gosh, there's so many of them in this drama that I adore and love, not to mention Sato and Miura! *__* (heck, Saori was really pretty as well!)
Though I loved and hated the ending of it XD

Will the movie be the ending for this or any chance *hopefully* a season 2?
This was so unexpected! I mean, I never expected Maya and J actually managed to run away. And the butterfly guy is still alive!! wasn't he killed by Maya? XD
And that justice grandpa guy, was he the one that contacted and hired Maya? oh my goshhh
This is so frustrating and exciting on the same time. ><
Really disappointed though that it was so short and such a "????" ending.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jan 16th, '09, 00:00

Did anyone find discrepancies in the drama?
1. Kujo said her mom left the cult 2 years earlier I think but seems she commited suicide cuz the head of the cult got captured.. But then, why did Kujo blame the grandfather for her death earlier? If she left the cult and she killed herself, why is the grandfather to blame?

2. Maya was in Germany or where ever when they killed those people in church. Last episode says the peeps in the church were actually killed by a neutron bomb. How did Maya escape if everyone died? She's has immunity to neutron bomb? Or was the video tampered with and she was never there?

3. How does the grandfather know Kujo is not the cult leader's son while J is? It looks like the mom was still associating with the cult leader since she committed suicide cuz he was captured. And from Kujo's interrogation, he said he asked his mom and she said she isn't with the cult anymore. Did she leave before Kujo was born. If so, why would Kujo know she was in a cult before that he would ask her. I was little blurred while watching cuz I was sleepy.

4. If K intended to release the neutron bomb or the virus, why plant herself into the school to get close to Falcon. It wasn't like she was that close to falcon that he would tell her what he found out. I can understand Maya and maybe J. Maya had to ruin his laptop and keep an eye on him to see if he found out any info. As for J, well he was probably doing it for kicks.

5. I don't know if the actress for K is bad or if it's intentional but her facial expression seemed expressionless. She didn't look like she was crazy or anything. Even during the confrontation with Falcon. She seemed expressionless. Maybe it's bad acting or did the manga character for K look expressionless too?

6. The grandfather seems odd. He erased J from the family registry but kept Kujo. Then who is the one who paid Maya the money and told her to get out of the country? The grandfather? I thought it was J at first but then there's been so many double crossing and triple crossing, I don't know who she is actually working for.

7. Why did Falcon help K get out? K was going to get captured but end up escaping.

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 16th, '09, 02:01

LissyLamoire wrote:This can't be the end can it?! :o I'm so gonna cry when this will really be the end. I was surprised that the final episode wasn't longer then the others ... :S And omg ... But there must be more .... Becasue they just can't let it end like this! xD
Hi.. I agree with you :-(
in the first half part of the final ep. I was like ( wow :w00t: )
but then like ( hmmm :scratch:) many things weren't explained well really :pale:
specially Maya's actions :crazy: OMG

tkah

Post by tkah » Jan 16th, '09, 02:08

I agree. Maybe we can all hope that things will be resolved with a season 2?????? I have my fingers crossed....

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 16th, '09, 03:02

seirin wrote:Did anyone find discrepancies in the drama?
1. Kujo said her mom left the cult 2 years earlier I think but seems she commited suicide cuz the head of the cult got captured.. But then, why did Kujo blame the grandfather for her death earlier? If she left the cult and she killed herself, why is the grandfather to blame?

2. Maya was in Germany or where ever when they killed those people in church. Last episode says the peeps in the church were actually killed by a neutron bomb. How did Maya escape if everyone died? She's has immunity to neutron bomb? Or was the video tampered with and she was never there?

3. How does the grandfather know Kujo is not the cult leader's son while J is? It looks like the mom was still associating with the cult leader since she committed suicide cuz he was captured. And from Kujo's interrogation, he said he asked his mom and she said she isn't with the cult anymore. Did she leave before Kujo was born. If so, why would Kujo know she was in a cult before that he would ask her. I was little blurred while watching cuz I was sleepy.

4. If K intended to release the neutron bomb or the virus, why plant herself into the school to get close to Falcon. It wasn't like she was that close to falcon that he would tell her what he found out. I can understand Maya and maybe J. Maya had to ruin his laptop and keep an eye on him to see if he found out any info. As for J, well he was probably doing it for kicks.

5. I don't know if the actress for K is bad or if it's intentional but her facial expression seemed expressionless. She didn't look like she was crazy or anything. Even during the confrontation with Falcon. She seemed expressionless. Maybe it's bad acting or did the manga character for K look expressionless too?

6. The grandfather seems odd. He erased J from the family registry but kept Kujo. Then who is the one who paid Maya the money and told her to get out of the country? The grandfather? I thought it was J at first but then there's been so many double crossing and triple crossing, I don't know who she is actually working for.

7. Why did Falcon help K get out? K was going to get captured but end up escaping.
you are totally right and I will add this:
8- How and why did the police trust Maya and let her go back easily?

9- Was J also planning to kill Kamishima Shimon? if so, then why did they help him to get out of the jail? and went to all that trouble!!

10- Why didn't Takagi kill K directly? why going to many places while he knows that she is K!!!!!

11- Why did K let Maya go ?

12- What was exactly the relationship between K's death and the bomb?
and why did she ask Falcon if he will be happy or sad !! the Q seemed totally odd!

13- How is she going to be the god in the case of the bomb? I mean there is no cure this time I guess! not like Bloody-X and the Anti-Bloody X ne!

14. I thought that there would be a relationship between Minami and Yasuda Yukiko! because after her death Minami said something like: this wasn't anyone this was Yasuda Yukiko ..
anyway I enjoyed 10 episodes and a half :P so this was one of my FAV dramas of course :D
andl it seems that Haruma is going to take a break this season, but he deserves it :thumright: *liked his real tears when he was with his sis at the end*

So, Cast did very well:
Miura Haruma (Falcon)
Matsushige Yutaka (Kano)
Yoshizawa Hisashi (Kirishima)
Narimiya Hiroki (J)

Cast wasn't very good:
Tokunaga Eri (K) for being expressionless
Kichise Michiko (Maya) for being confident all the time!!
Kawashima Umika (Haruka) for being unreadable and scary in some situations!

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 16th, '09, 09:48

I can only guess.. (and I hope I managed to make sense)
1) I don't think Kujo would know for sure what her mother was up to. Whether she really did leave the sect or not.. (and if so, WHEN exactly she left.. 2 years ago or before Kujo's birth?) whether she committed suicide because the cult leader was captured/the terrorist attack failed or because she realized she was in love/had a relationship with an actual terrorist (Or maybe because J was already involved with the terrorist attack 2 years ago? And she thought she failed as a mother? I don't remember was J involved 2 years ago?) As for Kujo blaming his grandfather? He doesn't really have anyone else to blame. Maybe he was blaming him for letting the mother getting involved with the sect in the first place?

2) Well according to the video the bomb went off before Maya entering the church, right? So she wasn't there during the actual explosion.. But I really have no idea how this works..

3) That's a good question. I doubt they did a DNA test, though it's not impossible, even if in secret.

4) I think K wanted to f*** with Takagi's head by getting as close to him as possible, making him care for her. And mind you, they did end up using Takagi to free the cult leader by kidnapping them and that's because K was close enough to Takagi to be with them and to be able to inject Hide with the virus somehow and control the situation more or less (she almost managed to get rid of the anti-virus (the pen), too, didn't she?).

5) What's wrong with expressionless? A psycho won't necessarily will run around screaming she's mad. I think there was nothing wrong with her being expressionless. Sure K's character was a bit colorless compared to other villains in the drama, but I don't think it was the fault of the actress.

6) I guess the father kept Kujo because he wasn't the son of the cult leader (at least the grandfather seemed to assume so, and everyone else, as well) In a position like his, he cannot afford to have any kind of relations to terrorists. I think she worked for the grandfather, yes. And I think the grandfather wanted to actually protect/help J (and make the terrorist attempt fail again). And get his hands on the bombs?

7) Because he wanted to talk to her and understand her reasons (I guess he knew once K is captured, he won't have the chance to do that). Takagi considered her a friend and for the longest time he thought his father betrayed him but turned out he didn't, so maybe he thought K had a good reason, too.

8.) I wasn't entirely amazed by the efficiency of THIRD-I throughout the whole series, lol.. the only probable answer I can think of is that they did not have any other options and because she did sort of prove she turned against the terrorists.

9) I'd really like to know what was J's original plan, indeed. Because he wasn't buying the we-are-going-to-be-gods crap and he didn't seem to be emotionally attached to the father (ok well, he hated him I guess). I don't know what was his plan when it comes to the father but I think he played along because without the sect members' help J was much less efficient..

10) haha, that was kind of lollable. sure it was because they wanted us to think K is Kujo and all that stuff (so it was basically a waste of time), but he should have killed her the moment he had a chance to do so, indeed. I don't see why he'd go through the trouble to kill her in the church. Sure K had a lot to do with ppl dying in the church and if she died there, too, it would have been very epic, lol.. Maybe it was just playing with K, torturing her here and there, to initially learn about the whereabouts of the bomb? Killing K would not necessarily mean the end of the threat. There's always J you can count on.

11) I think K believed in what the sect believed in and maybe she thought they were running out of time, anyway and Maya didn't have the time to get far before the explosion, so she'd die anyway. Maybe she thought she was being merciful, maybe she thought she owned Maya something.. idk.

12) If K dies before the countdown finishes, the bomb explodes. She told Takagi the opposite to f*** with him one more time. I'm not sure what was she expecting, whether Takagi would shoot her or not.. (I think she knew he wouldn't) but I guess being shot to death seems to be a better way to go then what (she thought) was coming. On the other hand, there's the possibility she knew that if J (and Maya) betrayed her it means there won't be any explosion. So she toyed with Takagi's head a bit then she prob would have shot him and get away... Or she thought he would kill her and that's once again better than whatever she thought that was coming.
I think she asked because I don't think she had anyone close to her that she was sure they would miss her (or feel anything) if she died. The drama had a bunch of kids/younger ppl on the show with fucked up childhood and parent/trust issues and she was definitely one of them. If Takagi said he was happy, K would go knowing she really was alone (and that she managed to corrupt Takagi).. with the opposite happening, maybe K managed to get some peace before going.. or faith in humanity? (lol), idk..

13) They originally planned to get out of the city in time but since J never went back to K, and K didn't give up on him and waited, they ran out of time.

14) I think that was because she didn't want Yukiko to be just a nameless faceless victim, she wanted everyone to know it was actually a person with a name and with a life. Probably because how the blog readers reacted to her last entry. It almost seemed like there really wasn't a Yasuda Yukiko. Choosing her as the first victim I think it kind of shows where the terrorist were coming from, lol. What a fucked up thing that she was nothing more than a few entries on a blog yet so much more.
Maya wasn't confident all the time (with a few words, J could make her be extra cautious), thought she had to appear confident otherwise she would have been killed a long time ago. I don't see Haruka's reactions as a failure of the actress, either. As a matter of fact, I don't see that as a failure in any way.

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Jan 17th, '09, 13:14

I think I'm Lost.. where did you see this? Please share some links.. I really appreciate it..

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Jan 18th, '09, 03:38

is it just me or was kano really attractive in this drama in a really weird way :blink

sike

Post by sike » Jan 18th, '09, 08:38

i agree that this series needs some follow up, there were so many holes.

and i think the whole k thing was so sudden, by the time the episode finished i didn't even swallow the concept yet. i was totally ready to accept that kujo was a bad guy. grr. and i don't know...i like plot twists, but that was just soooo out there and it almost seemed ridiculous while i was watching it.

but those discrepancies are dead on, i barely caught any of those, except for like the first two. lol.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jan 18th, '09, 10:06

zsuness wrote:I can only guess.. (and I hope I managed to make sense)
2) Well according to the video the bomb went off before Maya entering the church, right? So she wasn't there during the actual explosion.. But I really have no idea how this works..

As I remember it, she was walking towards the door. Then few seconds later, everyone was dying. Well, it doesn't really matter if she walked in or out of the door. The bottom line is, there is no escape from the bomb unless she was far away from the site. Maya should have died unless she wasn't there at all and the video was tampered with to make it look like she was there.

4) I think K wanted to f*** with Takagi's head by getting as close to him as possible, making him care for her. And mind you, they did end up using Takagi to free the cult leader by kidnapping them and that's because K was close enough to Takagi to be with them and to be able to inject Hide with the virus somehow and control the situation more or less (she almost managed to get rid of the anti-virus (the pen), too, didn't she?).

okay I'll accept that she's a mole

5) What's wrong with expressionless? A psycho won't necessarily will run around screaming she's mad. I think there was nothing wrong with her being expressionless. Sure K's character was a bit colorless compared to other villains in the drama, but I don't think it was the fault of the actress.

I can understand expressionless as an act or a pretense. But usually people's true colors show. She didn't look like she had any colors. Usually sane people wouldn't go about blowing people up. Her expression looked like she was indifferent to anything and everything. I think the actor for Shimon did a better job at being a psycho than the girl. He was expressionless too, but his expressionless feature is different. He's more scary somehow. It's the vibe given off. It's the eyes and expression that speak. You can feel the character even if no words were spoken. With the actress, I was like..that's K? ahhh okay if you say so. She seems normal to me. Give me some hints she's actually crazy.

6) I guess the father kept Kujo because he wasn't the son of the cult leader (at least the grandfather seemed to assume so, and everyone else, as well) In a position like his, he cannot afford to have any kind of relations to terrorists. I think she worked for the grandfather, yes. And I think the grandfather wanted to actually protect/help J (and make the terrorist attempt fail again). And get his hands on the bombs?

No idea, it could have been a twist to it. The grandfather didn't seem like such a nice guy judging by the look on his eyes at the end.

8.) I wasn't entirely amazed by the efficiency of THIRD-I throughout the whole series, lol.. the only probable answer I can think of is that they did not have any other options and because she did sort of prove she turned against the terrorists.

I know the answer to this one. She was just a bait. They let her go and put a tracker on her so they could find out the hide out. They did that twice. Once she told about the mole. Second time she lead them to K.

9) I'd really like to know what was J's original plan, indeed. Because he wasn't buying the we-are-going-to-be-gods crap and he didn't seem to be emotionally attached to the father (ok well, he hated him I guess). I don't know what was his plan when it comes to the father but I think he played along because without the sect members' help J was much less efficient..

Actually, it was K who got maya to kill Shimon. She wanted to become the leader and unlock the jewelery box. J didn't want to unlock it. That would kill everyone. J wanted to release bloody X so he could control everyone. K probably went along the plan to rescue Shimon so she could kill him and take over the cult.

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Jan 18th, '09, 12:10

Maya must have a time warped.. or the video is fake.. yes.. the radius of the bomb should have killed her.. or maybe there is an anti-radiation whatever? or???

whatever.. ahahaha.. we should ask the scripwriter or the author of this story.. hahaha...

Narmiriya Hiroki has totally grown.. i mean he is so different back in Gokusen days.. I can't recognize him as Takeshi Noda in Gokusen.. they look different?
hahha... but he is charming in BLoody monday..

Alecsa-chan

Post by Alecsa-chan » Jan 18th, '09, 12:32

miznagase wrote:is it just me or was kano really attractive in this drama in a really weird way :blink
I am with you on this one :lol

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Jan 18th, '09, 12:41

^hahaha....

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Jan 18th, '09, 12:58

ganun.. i guess so.. I want to get hoLd of his calendar this year.. hopefuLLy..

dokodemodoa

Post by dokodemodoa » Jan 18th, '09, 13:04

Alecsa-chan wrote:
miznagase wrote:is it just me or was kano really attractive in this drama in a really weird way :blink
I am with you on this one :lol
I am too :cheers:
this drama kinda tiring me though. Too many tense in every episode

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Jan 18th, '09, 13:12

my friends get into arguments because of this drama.. hahaha... there are lots of mysteries in every episodes...

gamercloud

Post by gamercloud » Jan 18th, '09, 18:40

I watched until the end.. This serie is PERFECT!

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 20th, '09, 23:29

13) They originally planned to get out of the city in time but since J never went back to K, and K didn't give up on him and waited, they ran out of time.
Thanks a lot :-)
many of your guesses make sense really ..
by13- How is she going to be the god in the case of the bomb? I mean there is no cure this time I guess! not like Bloody-X and the Anti-Bloody X ne!

I meant.. how will they be Gods ?
As Kujo and J explained earlier.. Gods need to have some sort of cure to get followers? ne!
if they used this bomb how will they have followers?
or did they decide to have a completely different plan.. and just get rid of everybody in Tokyo !! hmm

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 20th, '09, 23:34

haha not just you XD he really was like this!!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jan 21st, '09, 00:00

MisS Lonliah wrote:
Thanks a lot :-)
many of your guesses make sense really ..
by13- How is she going to be the god in the case of the bomb? I mean there is no cure this time I guess! not like Bloody-X and the Anti-Bloody X ne!

I meant.. how will they be Gods ?
As Kujo and J explained earlier.. Gods need to have some sort of cure to get followers? ne!
if they used this bomb how will they have followers?
or did they decide to have a completely different plan.. and just get rid of everybody in Tokyo !! hmm
J wanted to be God. He didn't want to open up the Jewelry box. K is just disturbed. I don't think K wanted to be God. K's mentally unstable. But from the way the actor acted, K didn't seem unstable. K looked bored.

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 21st, '09, 00:44

^ thanks for your comment...
hmm we really need to know what was J's plan!! :-( and what did he wanna achieve and how?!
and I agree K looked bored and strange!! To prove this I would say that Kamishima Shimon was expressionless too, but he was very convincing ne!

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Jan 21st, '09, 05:38

J is really amazing and fantastic.. He used K as a pawn, making her look like as the real enemy there while he kidnapped Otoya to control Falcon..

Its a pity that K died without reason.. I mean her sacrifice is nonsense cause the real bomb is not in there.. It's with J right? That's why in the end he said "I'll take care of the real one".. J removed the neutron bomb long time ago probably.. his plan is really magnificent though heartless.. He didn't care of his siblings at aLL..

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jan 21st, '09, 07:29

Well, J isn't crazy. If he let the bomb go off, he would die too. There's not enough time to escape. My guess would be him, ransoming tokyo or play some sort of game with Falcon. He seems like he either enjoys competing just for the hell of it. Or want to make himself known. His grandfather erased his existence from the world. He probably wants attention so people know he exists maybe. Maybe it's part of the reason why he wants to be God? Everyone recognizes God.

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Jan 22nd, '09, 02:04

probably... i Like Hiroki Narimiya.. :d I'm watching Honey and Clover right now.. I Like him as Morita-san.. so kawaii...

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jan 23rd, '09, 04:33

just finished n i agree there are many questions unanswered in the final episode and i felt tat they were trying too hard to make more twists in the plots.
I think that they didn't explain much on K's part. Didn't even give her a better character development. It's like out of a sudden, they just throw someone in there as K and ended her life there and then in the final episode. Also, Maya...like someone mentioned earlier, how and why can she be left alive? Ok, maybe she changed her identity (as shown on how she wore fake hair and stuffs)...then who was it that she was working for? That's still a mystery. And the butterfly guy- obviously Maya didn't kill him, so maybe they shared the same MASTER behind?

And even after knowing Maya killed the High Priest, why did K let her go? Was it K's order to kill him and become the God instead of her father? The whole thing is really weird and not explained properly.

I'm just not satisfied with that kind of ending after watching everything. It felt unfinished. is there a season 2? And what's J gonna do with the neutron stuffs? Plan another equation to attack in the future? So many questions unanswered. :glare:

Although i have to say that Miura did pretty well on his part and i liked Kano too.

Shivy

Post by Shivy » Jan 23rd, '09, 19:01

avieamber wrote:just finished n i agree there are many questions unanswered in the final episode and i felt tat they were trying too hard to make more twists in the plots.
I think that they didn't explain much on K's part. Didn't even give her a better character development. It's like out of a sudden, they just throw someone in there as K and ended her life there and then in the final episode. Also, Maya...like someone mentioned earlier, how and why can she be left alive? Ok, maybe she changed her identity (as shown on how she wore fake hair and stuffs)...then who was it that she was working for? That's still a mystery. And the butterfly guy- obviously Maya didn't kill him, so maybe they shared the same MASTER behind?

And even after knowing Maya killed the High Priest, why did K let her go? Was it K's order to kill him and become the God instead of her father? The whole thing is really weird and not explained properly.

I'm just not satisfied with that kind of ending after watching everything. It felt unfinished. is there a season 2? And what's J gonna do with the neutron stuffs? Plan another equation to attack in the future? So many questions unanswered. :glare:

Although i have to say that Miura did pretty well on his part and i liked Kano too.
I'm with you on that. There's definitely a need for the story to be wrapped up properly in an SP or even a second season. Anyway, without at least 3 hours of air time I don't see how they can plug up all the loopholes.
The biggest gripe I have with the plot holes has to be how Maya got out of that church alive. As far as I know, unless she was in a protective suit, mask and all, or behind something like a 4inch lead wall, there's no way she could have gotten out alive. Unless they manipulated her into the video, but I can't see a reason why they would do so. Alternatively, the "waves" in the video were edited in, while the parts where she walked out of the church were the result of Bloody X, i.e. the Russians destroyed the town after the Bloody X epidemic. That might be reading too much into it though.

The thing about the butterfly dude is that Kano and co. saw him dead right? Wouldn't the police have taken away his body? Of course we could pull an evil-twin-suddenly-appears like in a soap opera, but...NAAAAH. Maya, on the other hand, wouldn't be able to take a step through the customs if Third-i is as widespread as they have us believe.

Strangely enough, I have no problem with the cult leader's death. Damn creepy dude he was, but if J and K have been running the organisation for 2 years and the cult leader's still fixated with the original plan to use Bloody X, then the deviation in direction might explain why K had him killed. Plus it made for an excellent stake for Maya to enter the Third-I quarters with. Which brings me to the second gripe of the drama, what the hell happened to "we don't negotiate with terrorists"?!?!? I always thought that was Japan's official standpoint. Lol~ But back to the drama -- Third-i, realistically speaking, would never have believed Maya and let her out, seeing how she played them for fools twice.

I guess we'll just have to live with it for the sake of the story. Gah.

Lastly, I have issues with the sudden appearance of the neutron bomb. I mean, yes, it wrapped up the difference between the timing of deaths in Russia and SOME of the deaths in Japan, but there's something almost Galileo finale about it. Meaning out of the blue, and threw the story off kilter. BAH.

And just one more clarification - it takes a while for the infected individuals to start showing symptoms right? Most likely more than 15 min later. But why is it that some took over a day to show signs (Hide, the first patient) while others (those in the prison) started showing symptoms so quickly? Doesn't make sense.
On a non-spoilery note, I know many people in this forum adore Maya, but the way she speaks Russian really, really gets to me. I don't speak the language, but it's just....really bad. And the slow speaking thing with the smirk got onto my nerves after a while. I'd like to see her in more flustered moments, mainly cause it's makes her character more versatile. As for K...she was just rather minor for me. Hence her expressionless acting was...minor. Lol~

And yes, Kano was oddly attractive. :P

Finally, here's a thought. I always like both Miura Haruma and Hiroki Narimiya (the latter ever since Stand Up! That was one hell of a show.), but pretty boys and computers? Bloody HAWT. Oh gods. I'm such a nerd!!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jan 24th, '09, 08:38

Shivy wrote:
The thing about the butterfly dude is that Kano and co. saw him dead right? Wouldn't the police have taken away his body? Of course we could pull an evil-twin-suddenly-appears like in a soap opera, but...NAAAAH. Maya, on the other hand, wouldn't be able to take a step through the customs if Third-i is as widespread as they have us believe.
That really depends who was the third person who hired Maya. If it was a government official who was pulling strings or there's an insider, you never know.
Strangely enough, I have no problem with the cult leader's death. Damn creepy dude he was, but if J and K have been running the organisation for 2 years and the cult leader's still fixated with the original plan to use Bloody X, then the deviation in direction might explain why K had him killed. Plus it made for an excellent stake for Maya to enter the Third-I quarters with. Which brings me to the second gripe of the drama, what the hell happened to "we don't negotiate with terrorists"?!?!? I always thought that was Japan's official standpoint. Lol~ But back to the drama -- Third-i, realistically speaking, would never have believed Maya and let her out, seeing how she played them for fools twice.
Third-i didn't negotiate with terrorists. I thought they used Maya to lead them to the cult and then got away? But my memory could be blurred.
And just one more clarification - it takes a while for the infected individuals to start showing symptoms right? Most likely more than 15 min later. But why is it that some took over a day to show signs (Hide, the first patient) while others (those in the prison) started showing symptoms so quickly? Doesn't make sense.
The degree of symptoms might be the amount of exposure to bloody x. Like if you drink more poison, you die faster? The ones in prison were probably breathing in bloody x all day cuz they were standing on guard.

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 27th, '09, 00:28

overall decent drama some parts were just meh and didn't make sense but I can look past all that. Was also somewhat predictable. Did anyone else get tired of the incessant writing/typing appearing randomly on screen?

What made me go eh was the end:
Like a person can live with one Kidney. If Haruka has a failing Kidney and her father is a match then he doesn't need to die to donate her his Kidney. Not unless her father was born with only one kidney or something, if he wasn't surely he could have donated one of his kidneys to her ages ago. Afterall he was a match. Any medics in the house to explain this?

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jan 27th, '09, 01:14

sahansah wrote:overall decent drama some parts were just meh and didn't make sense but I can look past all that. Was also somewhat predictable. Did anyone else get tired of the incessant writing/typing appearing randomly on screen?

Like a person can live with one Kidney. If Haruka has a failing Kidney and her father is a match then he doesn't need to die to donate her his Kidney. Not unless her father was born with only one kidney or something, if he wasn't surely he could have donated one of his kidneys to her ages ago. Afterall he was a match. Any medics in the house to explain this?
oh yeah so true! the constant typing really annoys me. I mean, like i care what the terrorists think or their mission is, besides they only keep on writing the same stuffs over and over again. They really don't have to repeat the same message just to get the idea across. and yes, the kidney thing is kinda meh too... :glare:

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Jan 27th, '09, 21:10

hahaha.. the live action has so many loops.. argh..

tavon1

Post by tavon1 » Feb 10th, '09, 05:01

bloody monday isn't over though. I heard there was going to be a specail

sna

Post by sna » Apr 3rd, '09, 03:36

sahansah wrote:overall decent drama some parts were just meh and didn't make sense but I can look past all that. Was also somewhat predictable. Did anyone else get tired of the incessant writing/typing appearing randomly on screen?

not sure what japan's transplant protocol is. But my guess is that her dad's kidney didn't completely match with her and therefore no point in doing the transplant, risking rejection, and wasting a kidney while her dad is alive. However if the dad is dying/dead, then you might as well transplant the kidney, throw a bunch of immunosuppressive meds at her, and hope for the best.

Faryl

Post by Faryl » Jul 3rd, '09, 11:39

I just have one question. I have no idea how the japanese school system works. But since I've recognized that T, G, C and A thing (I don't know english names for them) and I learned that when I was 15 I was just wondering if anyone knows how old Takagi is?

I've only read first page of the thread because I don't want any spoilers so I apologise if this question was already answered.

justpeachy

Post by justpeachy » Sep 29th, '09, 02:43

I loved this drama. It quickly became one of my favorites. I also thought the last episode was a little confusing. Who was working for who? Wasn't that guy dead? Stuff like that. Other than that, I loved it.

Is there really going to be a SP? YAY! They left the ending so open.

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Sep 29th, '09, 03:40

justpeachy wrote: Is there really going to be a SP? YAY! They left the ending so open.
unfortunately , almost a year now but no news about that yet!

justpeachy

Post by justpeachy » Sep 29th, '09, 05:20

MisS Lonliah wrote:unfortunately , almost a year now but no news about that yet!
Aww, that's too bad. Well, I won't give up hope that there will be one, one day. Even if it takes a few years, they could just say it took 'J' a few years to set his plan up. ^_^

Severina

Post by Severina » Sep 29th, '09, 05:44

On Livejournal I have read news, that there will be a second season in the next drama season. I hope, it is really true^^

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Sep 29th, '09, 05:47

@justpeachy: yah hopefully.. because the final episode didn't seem like a final episode at all -_- and that affected our views on the whole drama.. I was actually planning to recommend it for some of my friends because every episode was a wow-full-movie itself.. but with such an end I can't recommend it to them XD they would kill me lol
Last edited by MisS Lonliah on Sep 29th, '09, 05:49, edited 1 time in total.

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Sep 29th, '09, 05:49

Severina wrote:On Livejournal I have read news, that there will be a second season in the next drama season. I hope, it is really true^^
really!!!! I hope there will be an official announcement then ^^

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Nov 30th, '09, 20:35

"Bloody Monday" sequel confirmed

A second season for the TBS drama series "Bloody Monday" has been officially confirmed. Based on Ryo Ryumon's action/suspense manga of the same name, the original drama aired last fall and averaged 11.4% ratings.

Haruma Miura (19) will reprise his starring role as a talented hacker fighting against the threat of terrorists. Other returning cast members include Takeru Sato (20), Michiko Kichise (34), Hiroki Narimiya (27), and Umika Kawashima (15). New characters will be played by Tomoka Kurokawa (20) and Masahiro Takashima (44).

The new season will air on Saturdays at 7:56pm, starting January 23. Miura currently stars in another Saturday night drama, "Samurai High School" on NTV.

Yaaaaaay... finally :D