[Disscusion] Bloody Monday ~Miura Haruma~ (All Seasons)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Mar 6th, '10, 13:54

Ethlenn wrote:I thought Maya was killed in the first one, then she came back. Maybe they will use some trick again. Then K was supposedly shot dead by Kirishima chan, and now she's alive.
I'm confused a little, waiting for ep 7.
why every plot has something in common with like, 2, 3 people? Otoya found letters in the cottage that link his family to the Professor, and now is shot by Hotaru? What's with Yagi? The kid better put the gun to his own head and blow it up, instead of getting on my nerves.
And concerning Hornet - I really, really despite him. He's twisted, and bad in a stupid way.
Hope Kirishima chan won't come up as spy. Still, I don't trust Otoya's grandfather, the woman in his cabinet, and THIRDi boss.
But J is better than in the first series.
Oddly enough, watching Yagi's situation. I could see that actually happening in real life. Imagine, if a terrorist really wanted to screw up a country. They could secretly give guns to kids to shoot people. We've had two incidents of guns going off in downtown busy subways from gang related revenge. If they were to be put in the hands of kids by terrorists, that could be chaotic.

Although I don't like Hornet, I gotta give the kid a medal for being so young and outwitting Falcon. He's really a genius hacker.

I've been suspecting the third-i boss for a long time. Wasn't he on the cellphone in earlier episodes with the dude in red? But of course, being Bloody Monday, they might throw off the audience by saying he's actually not part of the terrorist organization.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 6th, '10, 14:08

But for me the incidents with guns have nothing in common with Tsar Bomba. Maybe, as you mentioned, just to create chaos. Who could be behind this? Not Hotaru, right? She's just a pawn. It doesn't make sense.
And about Hornet - he could be focused only one-track way. Falcon had to remember about everything, Aoi, his sister, friends. The whole background was in the back of his head. It's harder to focus when your thoughts are unsettled and messed up. Still, Hornet is dangerous. But Falcon was no older (or slightly) when he first hacked the big time (Kamishima Shimon case from 4 years back).
And as a big fan of nuclear physics I like this season better.

jooannee

Post by jooannee » Mar 6th, '10, 19:25

Kind of unrelated..
But Hotaru really freaks me out. In those scenes where she's on the streets on her laptop.. And all of a sudden she stands up and walks.. She looks like a tranny... A really freaky looking one, too.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Mar 7th, '10, 00:54

I think it's the professor behind everything. Hotaru is just one of his pawns. As for Falcon hacking 4 years ago. He's 4 years older now and should have more experience. But he got outwitted by a younger kid. Though he did manage to figure out he got outwitted and fought back. Maybe it's because he has too much to worry about. But I kind of wonder if maybe he's a bit naive or arrogant about his skills, so that's how he got outwitted. He underestimated Hornet's skill.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 7th, '10, 12:10

But why Hotaru was shooting at the Professor? Was it just faking and the real aim was Otoya?
Falcon really believes in his abilities, but he has one stronger point than Hornet - he learns very fast over his own mistakes, the gas lines show it. He cornered Hornet and locked him in. He was irritated, I don't know if he underestimated Hornet's skills.

enggrrl

Post by enggrrl » Mar 7th, '10, 15:25

I don't know if Hornet is better than Falcon...
When Falcon was looking at Hornet's computer he noticed something suspicious. I have a feeling that the computer is what is special rather than the hacker himself. Just my theory.
I am loving the scenes between J and the doctor. They're so cute.

I wish
they'd've let Brutus see her son, I know that she broke the law and put everyone in danger, but everyone can understand why she did it.

AnonKuro

Post by AnonKuro » Mar 7th, '10, 17:54

my thoughts after episode 6:
OMFG J and Otoya better not die, :O seriously why are they killing off all the good people and leaving us with the annoying brats coughyagicough :glare:
and am the only one disappointed with Hornet? :unsure: i was all looking forward too seeing how he'd be like, after all with them killing off all the ikemen, we need a hottie terrorist :roll i personally thought he was kind of plain... :whistling:

Kakijun

Post by Kakijun » Mar 7th, '10, 18:39

Ethlenn wrote:But why Hotaru was shooting at the Professor? Was it just faking and the real aim was Otoya?
Falcon really believes in his abilities, but he has one stronger point than Hornet - he learns very fast over his own mistakes, the gas lines show it. He cornered Hornet and locked him in. He was irritated, I don't know if he underestimated Hornet's skills.
I was thinking the same thing. But I think you mean he overestimated Hornet's skills.

Hornet got him good in the first episode, but since then he's outsmarted him nicely.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Mar 7th, '10, 19:11

Kakijun wrote:
Ethlenn wrote:But why Hotaru was shooting at the Professor? Was it just faking and the real aim was Otoya?
I was thinking the same thing. But I think you mean he overestimated Hornet's skills.

Hornet got him good in the first episode, but since then he's outsmarted him nicely.
It's actually twice. The other time was when they were trying to located the third king. He was hacking to find the path the criminal took before he was taken into custody. They traced it to a storage area and went after it. But it was a trap. Hornet was one step ahead and already changed the data. Falcon didn't check if the data was tampered with so him, Maya and Otoya were almost blown up.

He got smarter though the second time. When the third I spy tampered with the data, he went back to check and found it was tampered with and notified Kano.

About the Prof. I thought he was the leader of the terrorist? Cuz the dude in red stole the third emperor. Then the prof seems to say it's in their hands. So I assume they're in league with each other.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 7th, '10, 19:30

Yes, as you said, Hornet was one step ahead, that means everything was planned. Falcon has to deal with the problem in the real time. That is why he was able to outwit Hornet. The kid is unable to think with cool head, he's good when everything was planned beforehand, but couldn't react to Falcon's movements.
I have no idea who Mosquito is in league with. With Professor, that's for sure, but I guess there has to be other party. it would be too obvious. Like Maya. She was in contact with J in the first season, then she was hired by Kujou.
I don't trust Prime Minister at all. As for me, he had a motive to kill J.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Mar 8th, '10, 00:00

Ethlenn wrote:Yes, as you said, Hornet was one step ahead, that means everything was planned. Falcon has to deal with the problem in the real time. That is why he was able to outwit Hornet. The kid is unable to think with cool head, he's good when everything was planned beforehand, but couldn't react to Falcon's movements.
I have no idea who Mosquito is in league with. With Professor, that's for sure, but I guess there has to be other party. it would be too obvious. Like Maya. She was in contact with J in the first season, then she was hired by Kujou.
I don't trust Prime Minister at all. As for me, he had a motive to kill J.
Well, I don't know if it's planned or not. It might be. Cuz they were trying to get the prisoners released. They fiddled around with the background profile of the prisoners to mislead Third I. Then I guess they had a backup plan incase they find out who the terrorist was really after and changed the information. But after Third I was taken for a ride, Falcon should have been more careful as well? Or wasn't he aware of the situation? Hornet being a bit crazy and thinks he's a genius so he brought his own downfall. He took down Falcon twice and got outwitted once only. He treated it like a game instead of taking it seriously like Falcon did.

I don't think the Prime Minister was bad? Cuz he hired Maya and Kano (ones he could trust). Also, Otoya is his grandson, he wouldn't cause him harm but Otoya was shot. The motive for killing J might be cuz the terrorist group is afraid J knows their plans and will spill the beans? Of course, there may be moles in the cabinet.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 8th, '10, 00:44

They did a great job by introducing that male doctor in the hospital, I had my doubts and I was caught.
OK, so, as for me Hotaru's job is explained. The website had to generate some subconscious message to all of those who visited it, and obtained a gun. Yagi looked at the screen as hypnotized. But still don't get how Professor, Beast, Mosquito, Ladybug, Hotaru and Hornet are connected. And now we have Spider on top of that. Someone familiar, according to Hornet. Damn it! I have to watch ep 7 once more. I still don't trust THIRD-i boss, but after Brutus' affair I don't trust anyone. And they better not kill J! Prime Minister's adviser acts fishy...
Just random thoughts after 7th episode.
I think Falcon outwitted Hornet twice: one- gas pipes, second - counting on the website with that kid, where he placed a virus.

brassica
France

Post by brassica » Mar 8th, '10, 23:07

Hi guys, I am currently watching season 2.
Any idea of the name of the actress playing Hotaru :wub: ?

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Mar 10th, '10, 10:17

I find the one playing Hotaru kind of looks like a guy. She has a weirdly manly face....

Anyways, I finally caught up to ep6 for Bloody Monday especially after watching 20th Century Boys Part 3. The part where Kamiki Ryunosuke was revealed in the movie so then started searching for his newer dramas. To my surprise, he plays the role of Hornet in Bloody Monday 2 and so I continued watching this drama. This kid's got acting chops so hopefully he gets more leading roles.

Huhu, Hornet is one crazy dude. Feigning his own kidnapping, but forgotten that Third-I is smarter than that. Wondering who really is a genius and faster hacker: Falcon or Hornet? I also don't get the point of having Yagi in the story. Is he like a filler to keep Fujimaru's sister in the drama? Ahh, yah I find both characters pointless right now.

Amaranto

Post by Amaranto » Mar 11th, '10, 19:46

Hi all. Im just wondering what day does Bloody Monday episodes release?
Cant wait for episode 07.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 11th, '10, 20:52

7th episode was released last Sunday by furransu. The 8th one will be aired on Saturday and uploaded here on Sunday (I hope, otherwise I might not sleep), again by furransu sama^^

Amaranto

Post by Amaranto » Mar 11th, '10, 20:55

Okay but its not released in HD 720p is it? can't find it. Link would be nice if anyone knew.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 11th, '10, 21:26

Not yet. Try AM-Addiction, maybe they have it.

Amaranto

Post by Amaranto » Mar 12th, '10, 17:13

Not there either. Guess i have to watch the low resolution version. Waiting isnt an option^^

omoiyou

Post by omoiyou » Mar 15th, '10, 15:23

ugh what the heck only 1 more ep left?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 15th, '10, 22:46

Only one? Isn't BM 2 a 11-episode drama?
I'm glad we got rid of Yagi, he brought nothing new to the action, or maybe I'm mistaken and his true mission will be revealed in the next episode? As of identity of Spider - I sensed something fishy about Kurano, but I thought it was more connected to J, and I thought she was planning to kill him. Instead I know nothing. I see no connection between J and terrorists, even though Hotaru led him to Mako. I just can't figure it out. Well, I guess I don't trust anyone in the drama, except for maybe Falcon, Kanou and Kirishima. I'm wondering what exactly "revenge" they have in mind. J's revenge? Mako's revenge?
Just random thoughts, I watched it 15 minutes ago, so not sorted it out.

Salz

Post by Salz » Mar 16th, '10, 07:00

well because the rating is really low so they decided to cut the ep short^^;
i hope the ending is not rushing and will be satisfying...
as long as Otoya, Falcon, J, Kanou and Kirishima is alive at the end i will be happy^^
maybe they could do movie version to conclude Bloody Monday since the manga is not finish yet??

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 16th, '10, 09:24

Damn, I was really hoping for 11 episodes. But eh, I don't know how they can end it.

Update: I was just wondering, isn't it a coincidence Otoya is studying Nuclear Physics, and terrorists want to detonate... wait, a nuclear bomb? Did I miss something in the first season when his future studies/interests were mentioned? Or maybe I just imagine things. I know he may be good in what he's doing, but he figured out right away what's wrong with Nuclear Plant energy supply. And he's like sophomore at most?
I'm starting to suspect everyone.

justpeachy

Post by justpeachy » Mar 18th, '10, 23:11

Salz wrote:well because the rating is really low so they decided to cut the ep short^^;
i hope the ending is not rushing and will be satisfying...
as long as Otoya, Falcon, J, Kanou and Kirishima is alive at the end i will be happy^^
maybe they could do movie version to conclude Bloody Monday since the manga is not finish yet??
I love those characters, too. I don't like the new characters; I find them uninteresting and annoying. I would love a movie or a 3rd season. I'd watch Falcon, Otoya, J, Kirishima, and Kanou forever. :wub:
Last edited by justpeachy on Mar 19th, '10, 00:56, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 19th, '10, 00:00

They should have sent Haruka someplace far. She brings nothing to the plot.

And I can't understand two of the terrorists: Beast and Hotaru. Where their loyalty lies? You know, even terrorists got one, ne?
They could make a special, now I can't see how can they end it.

ik0n

Post by ik0n » Mar 19th, '10, 00:06

Ethlenn wrote:Damn, I was really hoping for 11 episodes. But eh, I don't know how they can end it.

Update: I was just wondering, isn't it a coincidence Otoya is studying Nuclear Physics, and terrorists want to detonate... wait, a nuclear bomb? Did I miss something in the first season when his future studies/interests were mentioned? Or maybe I just imagine things. I know he may be good in what he's doing, but he figured out right away what's wrong with Nuclear Plant energy supply. And he's like sophomore at most?
I'm starting to suspect everyone.
You're right, this show makes me suspect everyone. I know for one thing that it will throw me off the chair if the most unsuspected person such as Falcon, his sister, and the loyal ones from Third-I are part of the terrorism. But I don't see that happening... or.. ah I don't know anymore.
For some weird reason I'm starting to suspect Minami... in the end everything still leads me to breaking my head on who's Spider is. And Hornet said that he/she very close to Falcon but what if he was just messing with his head? Ah I'll just wait for next episode!! :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 19th, '10, 06:33

That is why I couldn't believe that Spider is actually Kurano. How come she"s close to Falcon?
As you said, I don't suspect Falcon and Kirishima. But Minami is fishy.
Last edited by Ethlenn on Mar 19th, '10, 12:30, edited 1 time in total.

ik0n

Post by ik0n » Mar 19th, '10, 11:55

Minami is definitely fishy. Something about her has been off ever since the starting of the second season. =/

bluexberryz

Post by bluexberryz » Mar 24th, '10, 05:12

does anyone have an hq photo of hornet's wallpaper?

Aikawa Ringo

Post by Aikawa Ringo » Mar 24th, '10, 14:28

After a bit fast watching the final episode...
Before I watch it, I thought Spider is Aoi(Who is died in the 1st episode) :lol
but kinda think it would be weird, It makes me think Aoi because she called him "Fujimaru-kun" =.= just sounds like Aoi...

And the Spider is Kurano( it's out of my mind ~.~)
She didn't even close to Falcon *What the heck???*. She's the daughter of Prof. Shikimura who died in the first Season and come to take revenge.

I'm a bit disappointed with this 2nd Season, the terrorist isn't that scary like the first season (I'm shaking of fear >_<) but I'm happy for the ending (It much relieved me) because that was the scenario of J to release Mako (9 episode to release her LOL)
I think J is best for the terrorist, because the terrorist in 2nd season didn't as awesome as the 1st season.
I hope there's the 3d Season, but for season 2 is take about 2 years, then how many time i must wait? XD~ I hope Falcon & J didnt grow old fast hehehe :wub:

Ijou~ :salut:

FrEEwilL

Post by FrEEwilL » Mar 25th, '10, 15:40

for me the most unsatisfying thing was that maya died.
i think hibiki was a weak character to replace maya (both the character and actress).
i wondered about maya's past and why she became a spy.
also haruka's story was totally annoying. :(
glad J was the one behind all the scenarios.
i am a big fan of Narimiya :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 26th, '10, 18:35

Ok, as fr me the ending was rushed, but I would still enjoy it without some facts.
- how come somewhone shot to the heart is able to walk, fight and talk endlessly?
- we had almost everyone here who was shot close to the heart and the were doing normal stuff ( I was expecting for them to go grocery shopping, buy some H2O2 and be fine (Maya, Hibiki, Beast, Ladybird...).
- some survived the shot :scratch:
Hm, so Minami figured out everything just before everybody. That's ok. Kurano was hell annoying, I could literally rip her heart out. Hagiwara was and remained for me a suspect. he's not as clean as he seems to be. I'm not buying this. Yagi is alive, OK, maybe the bullet wasn't in the critical place, but still...
And is this just my though that Mako lost her senses? She acts like it, and I think J is getting it.
So, Kurano was Fujimaru's childhood friend, and I guess they met not so frequently. But her anger was partially made from Fujimaru's father being considered a hero, and her father being forgotten. The other part was that Fujimaru simply forgot about her. Why wouldn't he? And then we know who introduced him to the www, as she said : like a big spiderweb with everyone connected. But she didn't teach him everything like Spider said. Just showed him a keyboard and stuff. Or maybe this was just an introduction and their relation continued and she really taught him something?
Too little Kanou and Kirishima.
OK, and I know everything what happened with J was planned, but is his terminal illness also was a lie?
Random thoughts after the last episodes.
And I kinda liked the ending: "Where's the frying pan?"
:salut:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Mar 27th, '10, 00:34

I think J is not lying about death? During his conversation with Fujimaru. He said this is good bye. So I think this is the last time he will talk to Fujimaru meaning he's gonna die.

About Mako being a bit crazy. Maybe she lost too much oxygen before she got to the hospital?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 27th, '10, 07:32

But his goodbye could simply mean they won't meet again, cause J is going i.e. abroad? I was sure he was dying in the previous episodes, but now... I don't know. Mako has definitely brain loss due to lack of the oxygen.

Neyjour

Post by Neyjour » Jun 24th, '10, 07:02

Does anyone know the name of the song that "J" and his sister "K" are always humming? The melody is so familiar but I just can't place it. It's driving me nuts! :(

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jun 24th, '10, 07:52

I think it's Brahms Lullaby

Neyjour

Post by Neyjour » Jun 24th, '10, 18:01

That's it! Thank you so much! :D

Razor.

Post by Razor. » Jun 24th, '10, 21:21

Well I love Miura always but he is special in BM.. such a cutie! <3 ~~~

Ender's Girl

Post by Ender's Girl » Jun 26th, '10, 15:39

Ethlenn wrote: And I kinda liked the ending: "Where's the frying pan?"
:salut:
I loved that part!!! It was a perfect ending!!! :mrgreen:

(Oh, and the Ultimate Baddie Big Reveal in Season 2 was just beyond ridiculous. Mehhh :glare:)

Sharing my Bloody Monday Seasons 1&2 review...

http://endersgirrrl.wordpress.com/2010/ ... 2008-2010/

:-)

el_lady

Post by el_lady » Oct 20th, '10, 00:09

Does anyone know where I can buy the "SAVE THE EARTH" t-shirt at? Any websites are appreciated. Thanks!