[Discussion] Triangle

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Feb 28th, '09, 13:36

after watching ep6, i am seriously in a loss...like in a huge huge maze with no way out, always in a circle and going back to square one. Maybe becoz i'm not watching this continuously and putting all my concentration into it, i feel a bit lost. But anyway, it keeps beating around the bush and at the moment when we thought it will give away some clues or answers, it gives us a slap again and again on the face. :lol
I just can't wait for the ending now.
about ep6, i think Kuroki is just pretending to be in the same gang as his father in order to find out mroe stuffs. Remember him telling Goda to leave revelation of his dad to him? So, imo, he's just acting in front of his father. I knew from the first ep that the guy who's going to Shanghai has sth to do with this, i mean, he just stands out so much in that ep, even though briefly. But i really can't see where this is going...confusion and endless confusion for me LOL

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Feb 28th, '09, 13:38

after watching ep6, i am seriously in a loss...like in a huge huge maze with no way out, always in a circle and going back to square one. Maybe becoz i'm not watching this continuously and putting all my concentration into it, i feel a bit lost. But anyway, it keeps beating around the bush and at the moment when we thought it will give away some clues or answers, it gives us a slap again and again on the face. :lol
about ep6, i think Kuroki is just pretending to be in the same gang as his father in order to find out mroe stuffs. Remember him telling Goda to leave revelation of his dad to him? So, imo, he's just acting in front of his father. I knew from the first ep that the guy who's going to Shanghai has sth to do with this, i mean, he just stands out so much in that ep, even though briefly. But i really can't see where this is going...confusion and endless confusion for me LOL

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Feb 28th, '09, 13:39

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Mar 9th, '09, 05:14

love this drama! Even though it's a bit messy with lots of suspects here and there, and getting nowhere near the truth, finally in ep7 (some shadows were shed)

and i'm liking the characters more and more, Goda and sachi (ryoko) were really great together.

Btw, anyone knows where to get the OST?

lollercopter

Post by lollercopter » Mar 13th, '09, 09:32

avieamber wrote:Btw, anyone knows where to get the OST?
It was just uploaded to Asian OSTs. I haven't listened to it yet.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6FCJOPSE

Edit: this is very good. All the music seems to be included.

evan_misoji

Subtitles for episodes 8-11?

Post by evan_misoji » Mar 21st, '09, 14:59

Does anyone know where I can download the subtitles for episodes 8 to 11? I have the first 7 with hard subs, and was able to find the last 4 but without subtitles.

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Mar 27th, '09, 12:58

Aish, episode 8!
So someone is going to die in episode 9? D: I'm guessing it'll be either Saki Aibu's character or Sachi herself.

And at the very least we know that the final suspects have been narrowed down to the father, the chief of police and the possibly, Sachi's real brother... I have a feeling Akimoto has something to do with it too.

I thought that the subplot with Marusuke being involved was a little wasted too. They could have expanded that a bit more, instead of randomly inserting it in as an attempt to boost audience ratings or something. >___> Though I guess their explanation for Marusuke being targeted by the police chief and the father together kinda makes sense... They would try to bring him down too... Though I wonder why they haven't tried to brought Kurosuke down... Or have they? I forget. XDD;

kuro570

Post by kuro570 » Mar 27th, '09, 13:06

[quote="avieamber"]after watching ep6, i am seriously in a loss...like in a huge huge maze with no way out, always in a circle and going back to square one. Maybe becoz i'm not watching this continuously and putting all my concentration into it, i feel a bit lost. But anyway, it keeps beating around the bush and at the moment when we thought it will give away some clues or answers, it gives us a slap again and again on the face. :lol

I know what you mean, but I don't think they're beating around the bush, It just seems like all the information they started to get seemed to connect more than just one person and the running around to figure out how are the ppl are connected to each other. I think that's why its named "Triangle" Kinda like some complicated love affair except with murder and power lol

PS. I love the actress with the lazy left eye who plays Sachi.... Shes HAWT! >.>

fifimimi

Post by fifimimi » Mar 28th, '09, 11:23

Loving this drama...I think this is a rather under rated and under appreciated drama for the season!

Preview for ep9...
I think the person who gets shot/dies is Maruyama Keita (the old policeman)

fleng

Post by fleng » Mar 30th, '09, 16:19

mmmmmhmmmmmmm mmmmmmmhhhhhhhmmmm who dunnit? lol

fifimimi

Post by fifimimi » Mar 30th, '09, 18:30

I've just watch ep9...
Didn't even think that it would be Sachie who'd get shot, so thought it was going to be the old policeman!!

Mr Katsuragi is sooo evil!! But it's not as simple as him being the culprit cos there are another 2 eps to go! In the preview for the next ep it show Mr Katsuragi like normal..I mean I thought it was given that he was the one who shot Sachie although they never showed it..I immediately assumed it was him...so it isn't him neh?

Somehow I got the feeling that old man-Kuroki isn't quite as powerful as he seems and seems more like Mr Katsuragi is controlling him and doing what he wants...but then if that is the case then why does Mr Katsuragi have to do the bad stuff himself..surely he'll just hire someone else to do it??? So confused and can't wait to watch the final 2 eps!!!

Daish

Post by Daish » Mar 31st, '09, 00:53

love this series, just hope they don't mess up the ending ie the events leading up to the ending was not made with the ending in mind instead they just wrap it up the most convenient way possible :x

can't wait!

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Apr 1st, '09, 03:30

I just watched ep9 last night and
wow...what a surprise it was right at the very end !!!~ Yes, i thought it;d be the policeman who got shot from the preview before, but then it is Sachi instead. That was good. took me a bit off guard there, but looks like she's gonna survive though. I'm loving this show more and more.

The killer is still unknown, there are too many possibilities and Goda's childhood friend might be playing a bigger role than just a friend in there. Cant wait for the last two eps!
:thumright:

fayewolf

Post by fayewolf » Apr 5th, '09, 07:21

OMG!! I just finished watching epi 9

I hope she didn't die!! I couldn't help but red some of the spoilers and fully expected Marusuke, so when Sachi went down, I was very shock!!!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 6th, '09, 04:42

I wouldn't even suggest guessing who the murderer is. It's like a curve ball thrown in suddenly. I totally didn't expect it.
Sachi dies. The murderer is Marusuke. I watched the raw so I didn't completely understand everything. But seems for some reason Marusuke's sister dies because of Sachie's father. So he was getting revenge. Seemed to have killed a lot of people trying to cover it up too. From episode 9, it seems Ryoji's parents and brother wasn't an accident but a probable murder. That guy is crazy.

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 6th, '09, 08:27

seirin wrote:I wouldn't even suggest guessing who the murderer is. It's like a curve ball thrown in suddenly. I totally didn't expect it.
Sachi dies. The murderer is Marusuke. I watched the raw so I didn't completely understand everything. But seems for some reason Marusuke's sister dies because of Sachie's father. So he was getting revenge. Seemed to have killed a lot of people trying to cover it up too. From episode 9, it seems Ryoji's parents and brother wasn't an accident but a probable murder. That guy is crazy.
:O :O :O :O :O
i am speechless . there was no way of guessing indeed. i suspected everyone but that person. SO SHOCKED. :O

fayewolf

Post by fayewolf » Apr 7th, '09, 17:50

Should I wait for the subs to watch the finale or just watch the raw? I can't wait but I don't want to ruin it by not understanding what they are saying!!

fayewolf

Post by fayewolf » Apr 8th, '09, 05:00

Okay, I'm watching it now and reading the synopsis at the same time, I have a question:

Spoiler from finale
Can someone explain to me about the baseball card? I know that Ryoji left one of his baseball card behind at the crime scene because he got scared and ran away. It says in the synopsis that in the Marusuke's police notes, he stated that a baseball card was a confiscated article from the scene of Sachie’s murder. That was a fact that only Ryoji, as the first person to discover Sachie’s body, and the murderer would have known. Why is this? If Ryoji left the card there and the murderer didn't take it, it would've been left at the scene, whats wrong with the police finding the card?

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Apr 8th, '09, 05:51

I'm just at ep10 and it was totally
:cry: why why why....does she have to die like that? I was hoping for sth to bloom between Goda and her, and this has to happen, just to make the show as depressing as it can. ugh....
I'm also torn between watching the finale with subs or RAW but i guess to be on the safe side, I'll be patient and wait. But i think i kno who the murderer is already, thanks to my spoiler temptations... :lol

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 8th, '09, 23:07

fayewolf wrote:Okay, I'm watching it now and reading the synopsis at the same time, I have a question:

Spoiler from finale
Can someone explain to me about the baseball card? I know that Ryoji left one of his baseball card behind at the crime scene because he got scared and ran away. It says in the synopsis that in the Marusuke's police notes, he stated that a baseball card was a confiscated article from the scene of Sachie’s murder. That was a fact that only Ryoji, as the first person to discover Sachie’s body, and the murderer would have known. Why is this? If Ryoji left the card there and the murderer didn't take it, it would've been left at the scene, whats wrong with the police finding the card?
That was a bit confusing for me too. But Ryoji wasn't the only one at the crime scene. There was another boy chasing after baseball cards and then found the body and called the police. Maybe the cards got switched then?

Romance

Post by Romance » Apr 9th, '09, 13:51

Just finnished the drama, amazing one, one of the best suspense ive ever seen!
I could never have guessed that marusuke was the murderer, awesome! But i need some help:

- Why did marusuke kill godas family? What was his connection with him? didnt get that part
- didnt kuroki shinzo, the father say that it was someone higher up in the police force that was behind it? Who made the fake letter?
- why did akimoto act so suspicious througout the whole series by the way?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 9th, '09, 20:43

Romance wrote:Just finnished the drama, amazing one, one of the best suspense ive ever seen!
I could never have guessed that marusuke was the murderer, awesome! But i need some help:

- Why did marusuke kill godas family? What was his connection with him? didnt get that part

He was targetting Ryoji, but Ryoji got away but his parents and brother were killed.

- didnt kuroki shinzo, the father say that it was someone higher up in the police force that was behind it? Who made the fake letter?

Not sure. It might be revealed in last episode. I didn't understand enough Japanese to comprehend all of it.

Akimoto didn't really act suspicious I think? I don't recall him doing anything suspicious at all. He worked for Sachie's father in Shanghair or something. I don't quite remember. It's in episode 10. He mentions there's a suspicious person who mixed him up for Ryoji cuz his bag has "Ryo" there. Seems he also likes Sachie too but Sachie liked Ryoji. But Akimoto wasn't really suspicious. Kuroki Shinzo just interrogated him cuz he was at the scene of the crime and he wanted to see if there was anything left untold.

Romance

Post by Romance » Apr 9th, '09, 23:55

[quote="seirin"]
Thanks for your reply!

- He was targetting Ryoji, but Ryoji got away but his parents and brother were killed.

Why was he targeting ryouji? I didnt get that part at all, i thought maruyama was pissed of at katsuragi sachie's father who drove his sister to suicide. What is the connection between the goda family and ryouji? Maybe i misunderstood something? :-)

- Not sure. It might be revealed in last episode. I didn't understand enough Japanese to comprehend all of it.

Same here, cant wait for the subs to be released. Also maruyama was protected by the cops in the end too deshou? On whose orders?

- Akimoto didn't really act suspicious I think? I don't recall him doing anything suspicious at all. He worked for Sachie's father in Shanghair or something. I don't quite remember. It's in episode 10. He mentions there's a suspicious person who mixed him up for Ryoji cuz his bag has "Ryo" there. Seems he also likes Sachie too but Sachie liked Ryoji. But Akimoto wasn't really suspicious. Kuroki Shinzo just interrogated him cuz he was at the scene of the crime and he wanted to see if there was anything left untold.

I mean, for example in the first episode when he leaves the party and turns around to glare at ryouji with evil eyes 8) Maybe because of jealousy? That sachie liked ryouji? Still...? Hm, i wonder :unsure:
[/quote]

Salz

Post by Salz » Apr 10th, '09, 05:46

just what i thought but maybe im wrong
Romance wrote:Just finnished the drama, amazing one, one of the best suspense ive ever seen!

i think it bcoz Goda is the first witness of the murder and he afraid Goda might have saw his faceso that why he try to get rid of him ever since..

this part i also dun understand :scratch:
maybe someone higher up suspect the killer related to police department so they tried to cover up the case so the public never gonna know the truth coz they want to protect police good name perhap..

i think it bcoz he suspect Goda is the one killing Sachie coz he saw him running away from the crime scene and never told the police bout that...

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 10th, '09, 10:03

here is my thought, considering i have not watched the final ep yet.
i too found akimoto's behaviour was suspecious all way long. specially after sachi's brother got killed in shanghai and i thought it might be him cus no one else knew goda gave his room to him if he was the targetted person.
actually all of innocent people in here were actiing suspecious. i was suspecting everyone, even sometimes went back and looked at goda in a different way too.

about baseball card, as soon as i saw the look at Ryuoji's face after marusuke said the name of player on that card, i said he got his proof.
i think that there was more than missing cards as the second boy was collecting them but the for some reasons, marusuke picked up that particular card when ryuji left. after telling him not to trun back otherwise he would be killed.
so when later on, when ryuji checked the cards with ploice and saw that one missing and then hearing it meantioned by marusuke. he knew that he was the murdurer.

fayewolf

Post by fayewolf » Apr 12th, '09, 22:26

Issy, thank you so much! That was very helpful! I can't wait for the finale subs! Triangle is such a good drama that I can't seem to get into other dramas!

fleng

Post by fleng » Apr 17th, '09, 14:48

Ok I know why Marusuke did it, and everything.. but what I STILL DON"T GET IT, was why the higher up decided to cover up the case? and that made them get into hot water. Why did they cover up for Marusuke, he was just a patrol officer, kinda weird right?

Puzzling indeed.

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Apr 18th, '09, 05:06

fleng wrote:
Ok I know why Marusuke did it, and everything.. but what I STILL DON"T GET IT, was why the higher up decided to cover up the case? and that made them get into hot water. Why did they cover up for Marusuke, he was just a patrol officer, kinda weird right?

Puzzling indeed.
I share the same confusion with you. :unsure:

But man...the finale
There were actually some clues given out along the way, PLUS the other evidences and suspects that they try to confuse people. And Maruyama was one of my suspects too, especially the baseball card scene before when Goda looked up suspiciously. But then, they just left it at that. So i lost focus lol...

Anyways, the finale was well done. still filled with suspense right until they caught him. And the scene in the room where they were questioning him, I felt so so SORRY for Goda, he was so damn amazing with his facial expression that i felt his PAIN. Imagine having your family members killed and then people around you murdered for no apparent reason (just becoz of some old geezer who tried to shut you up) that was too much to take. And having Sachi killed in the process too, the only one that (might) have a future with him *they shouldn't have killed Sachi* but ah...what's done is done.

It's a really good watch overall. Great show!

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Apr 18th, '09, 07:30

Ah, what a good show. There was some questions left unanswered at the end, like:
Why did the higher up congressman feel the need to cover up the murder? That was so random. Was there anything said in the newspaper? I can't read Japanese, so maybe it said the reason in the paper?
Overall, it was a good show, but I thought it was a little slow to reveal the murderer. Maybe they should have cut it to ten episodes instead because
I thought it was unnecessary that Sachi had to die. :( I didn't like how Kohinata Fumiyo acted at the end either. After watching his amazing acting in "Ashita no Kita Yoshio", I was expecting a little more evil from his expressions, rofl. But like the rest of you, I totally did not guess it would be him either. When the camera slid over and showed his face behind the sniper gun, I actually had to rewind that scene just to double check if that was really him, rofl. And even when Goro!Kuroki was pointing that tiny gun at him, I was still WTFing in my head, ahahaha.
Anyways, good drama.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ROLLINS FOR SUBBING!! <3

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 18th, '09, 07:35

I don't know...I only noticed 2 clues pointing to the murderer and they were from episodes 8 and 10 I think.
Regarding the cover up. They didn't clarify on it but it might have something to do with the money embezzling issue? Some questions which I arose was why did she kill herself. Did she really do it? Or was she covering up for something? I wonder if the DIET member had something to do with it and he was trying to avoid the story from being uncovered? Odd.

Anyhow, the story didn't sit well with me. WTH I can't believe maruyama walked off without any charges for all the murder he's committed because there wasn't any proof. All that running around and I just felt empty at the end. They tried to find the murderer that can't be charged and finally chases him down and learn he's killed many people but walks off free. What an injustice. :cussing:

fayewolf

Post by fayewolf » Apr 19th, '09, 22:58

seirin wrote:I don't know...I only noticed 2 clues pointing to the murderer and they were from episodes 8 and 10 I think.
Regarding the cover up. They didn't clarify on it but it might have something to do with the money embezzling issue? Some questions which I arose was why did she kill herself. Did she really do it? Or was she covering up for something? I wonder if the DIET member had something to do with it and he was trying to avoid the story from being uncovered? Odd.

Anyhow, the story didn't sit well with me. WTH I can't believe maruyama walked off without any charges for all the murder he's committed because there wasn't any proof. All that running around and I just felt empty at the end. They tried to find the murderer that can't be charged and finally chases him down and learn he's killed many people but walks off free. What an injustice. :cussing:

Hmmm... I'm not sure if he is really going to walk off free, even though he claimed that he shoot Sachi to protect Goda, i thought they said that the upper management knows that it was nonsense? They should at least be able to get him of murdering Shimano and Sachi, and attempted murder of Goda.

I still don't understnd why someone high above need to keep this silence though.
Some questions as well:

If Shun's father wanted him to help investigate this case all along, then why did he tell him not to get involve in the beginning? He didn't reveal his purpose till the last 2 episodes..

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 20th, '09, 02:27

From the tone of Shun's speech it seems he walks off free. Like Maruyama said, they have no proof on him. Unless they taped the confession, the only witness to the confession was Shun and Ryoji. Maruyama can always say I didn't say that, they coerced me. The only thing they can nail him with is Sachi's murder maybe if suddenly turn around and don't accept his statement she was shot by accident. There's no proof he went to Shanghai I think since he had an alibi. That was why Ryoji let it go.

ryoko11

Post by ryoko11 » Apr 21st, '09, 15:39

seirin wrote:
From the tone of Shun's speech it seems he walks off free. Like Maruyama said, they have no proof on him. Unless they taped the confession, the only witness to the confession was Shun and Ryoji. Maruyama can always say I didn't say that, they coerced me. The only thing they can nail him with is Sachi's murder maybe if suddenly turn around and don't accept his statement she was shot by accident. There's no proof he went to Shanghai I think since he had an alibi. That was why Ryoji let it go.
They had his name on the passenger list. How many airports these days don't have surveillance cameras? They never even tried to show his picture to any airport personnel or passengers to see if someone could identify him. One guy at a pachinko parlor wouldn't trump airport video. It just seemed like really lazy police work to let that one go, imho, and the Shanghai police treating it as a suicide weren't any better. Somebody supposedly poisoned himself inside a locked room, but there's no container of poison in his possession? Super lazy police work.
I had mixed feelings about this series. It had lots of really strong performances from the actors, and the mystery kept everyone guessing till the end. But I also felt that it lost cohesiviness in the later part of the series as well as some of the addictiveness that was so enjoyable at the beginning.
So Tomioka was going to be in jail until he was an old man for killing a man who was strangling him at the time? The scene they showed actually made it look like he was losing consciousness/unconscious at the time that Shindo was killed. They either missed a setup for someone else to kill Shindo, or they missed the fact that Tomioka had a basis for a plea of self defense. Someone choking you that hard while you struggled often leaves some kind of bruising around the neck. A soft-tissue neck radiograph might very well have shown signs of the strangulation even without exterior bruises still showing. CT scans could show still more signs including subtle fractures of the hyoid bone or damage to the cartiledge of the larynx. Also there is very often scratches left on the hands of the person who is performing the choking from the victim's attempts to remove the attacker's hands or on the victim's throat from the struggle of both parties. The whole thing where it was just immediately treated as a murder was bizarre, imo.

Killing Sachi felt a bit unnecessary to me. And it seemed like everyone got over it too quickly.

In the early episodes it felt as though Shun was attracted to Yui, but that's just dropped without any explanation. All the characters felt a bit isolated at the end, which is a shame because the growing bonds between people in the beginning of the series were quite interesting.

Since Shun was going after the man responsible for the cover up, it felt like Maruyama was probably going to be prosecuted for at least Sachi's murder. Still, I agree with everyone else who said the cover up made no sense to them. It was also rather unsatisfying to have some faceless politician being prosecuted at the end instead of making the character a real part of the show.
Last edited by ryoko11 on Apr 22nd, '09, 00:16, edited 1 time in total.

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 21st, '09, 16:40

i totally agree
i was also shocked for prison sentence that tomioka got. he was obviously being stranglled to death by shindo and all he was doing is protecting himself.

even though i saw sachi's death unnecessary at the end, but i think they needed a reason for arrest maryama for a crime as the time on his previous crimes was passed already. but i totally see it as a weak point in the writer's work.

but overall, i really enjoyed this drama :cheers:

chokubi

Post by chokubi » Apr 21st, '09, 16:45

I'm guessing those were the loose ends that were inevitably created after they realize they had too many scenes/content and had to cut the unnecessary ones out. Just guessing.:mrgreen:

ssih

Post by ssih » Apr 21st, '09, 17:57

ryoko11 wrote:I had mixed feelings about this series. It had lots of really strong performances from the actors, and the mystery kept everyone guessing till the end. But I also felt that it lost cohesiviness in the later part of the series as well as some of the addictiveness that was so enjoyable at the beginning.
I'm glad to hear someone else say this. When we started watching this, we watched about 4 episodes in a row, because we couldn't get enough of it. We just finished ep 7 and we're thinking of giving up, or at least just skipping to the finale and hoping we can figure out what we've missed.

It started with a lot of action and regular surprises. But the 7th episode was overloaded with melodrama and over-extended piano-filled pauses. It just seemed like they got halfway through writing the series and realized that they only had three hours' worth of show left, but they had to stretch it over six more episodes.

deathangel

Post by deathangel » Apr 22nd, '09, 12:26

ssih wrote:
ryoko11 wrote:I had mixed feelings about this series. It had lots of really strong performances from the actors, and the mystery kept everyone guessing till the end. But I also felt that it lost cohesiviness in the later part of the series as well as some of the addictiveness that was so enjoyable at the beginning.
I'm glad to hear someone else say this. When we started watching this, we watched about 4 episodes in a row, because we couldn't get enough of it. We just finished ep 7 and we're thinking of giving up, or at least just skipping to the finale and hoping we can figure out what we've missed.

It started with a lot of action and regular surprises. But the 7th episode was overloaded with melodrama and over-extended piano-filled pauses. It just seemed like they got halfway through writing the series and realized that they only had three hours' worth of show left, but they had to stretch it over six more episodes.
totally agreed with this, after the 6th episode, they tend to drags the story and thus make some of us wanting to drop this show as it become more and more unnecessary to watch. They should just make it a 6th or 8th episode drama instead.What start of as a strong story just end up being a mess, with some unanswered question in the end.

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Apr 25th, '09, 03:37

I agree with everything you guys said about there. The drama should have cut short, to nine or ten episodes instead. (I wanted their Shanghai trip to be longer too, lolol.)
Killing Sachi felt a bit unnecessary to me. And it seemed like everyone got over it too quickly.
THIS THIS THIS!

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Apr 25th, '09, 04:15

Finished watching this show on Monday and wanted to first Thank Rollins for doing the subs.
Just like everyone else here, I am stumped by the fact that Sachi had to die and no remorse from the characters at all (well only 1 episode to go I guess). And also why were the police covering up for the murderer!! Sure they explained why he did it, but why cover it up for so long. So messed up to me.
Still a good drama overall. The acting couldn't get any better than this. I was still guessing who the killer is until they revealed the sniper's face. Hu huh so shocked, but I did have my suspicions (just too many characters are suspicious that I couldn't get it down to one :lol )

ssih

Post by ssih » Apr 25th, '09, 10:20

Rikayla wrote:
Yeah, really!!
When Shimano was killed, it seemed that we spent an entire episode mourning it. Personally, I was happy to finally see that smug grin gone from his face.