Akai Ito [Nao Minamisawa,Junpei Mizobata]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
javinian

Post by javinian » Feb 9th, '09, 05:25

This dorama goes more and more tragic!
After watching episode 8, a lot of questions are still bugging me:
Who's a-kun father? Could it be Murakoshi?
Who's mei chan's real father?

So, the movie was about eps 3-8, but how differently does it show the same story?
Does the movie really change something about the whole story? Is there really a point about it?

I think being able to watch the movie right after watching episodes 1-3, just like japanese audience was offered to, is , for some reason, a unique experience. The fact that the show was put on hold for a few weeks after ep 3 for the movie release was probably a thoughtful thing that would make the viewing experience very different. I guess it's kinda too late for us, since most of us will be watching the whole series before we're able to get our hands on the movie when it's released on dvd...

I think the stabbing scene can be seen in the movie trailer, but ep 8 is over now, and still no stabbing scene... isn't it strange?

Guys, starting from episode 4, the story has gone a little bit cheaper with very drama-ish situations such as over tragic suicides attempts, over jealous girlfriend-wanabee, guy being violent to his girlfriend, car accidents and stuff...
Still love this dorama though, but somehow, the story looked more exeptional after only watching eps 1-4.

Salz

Post by Salz » Feb 9th, '09, 05:26

ep8 spoiler
if u watch ep8 Taka will show that he is still a good guy as before and toward the end he try to reconcile Mei and A-kun again after realising he would never have Mei love...
Taka is just a character with flaw but he really does love Mei with all his heart...
maybe he should not use violence but he is still confuse and insecure with their relationship and feel he does not deserve Mei...he too scared to lose Mei...
i actually like Taka and Mei together....
Kimura Ryo did a great job as Taka... :wub:
the ending of ep8 is sooooooo sad especially Mei hearing Taka last message for her and ask her to become friend like b4 :cry:

ingeni0us

Post by ingeni0us » Feb 9th, '09, 06:04

omgosh episode 8!
OMG TAKA-CHAN! He isn't my favorite character, but I can't believe he died! The phone call made me tear up~ I still couldn't believe he couldn't trust Mei though and slap her! That I just could not believe >< But I think he did try to make up for it by reconciling Mei and Akkun. Grrrr. But what is up with Mami?!?!?! -_______-

lucky_kiss

Post by lucky_kiss » Feb 9th, '09, 10:56

Anyone mind to share the ending song, I've been looking but didn't find any links..
so anyone mind to upload it & share it :lol

Zvemi

Post by Zvemi » Feb 9th, '09, 13:56

ingeni0us wrote:omgosh episode 8!
OMG TAKA-CHAN! He isn't my favorite character, but I can't believe he died! The phone call made me tear up~ I still couldn't believe he couldn't trust Mei though and slap her! That I just could not believe >< But I think he did try to make up for it by reconciling Mei and Akkun. Grrrr. But what is up with Mami?!?!?! -_______-
I don't think Taka died... I watched it raw and my Japanese is, well, bad, so I didn't understand all the details, but if that was the case... wouldn't you expect his father to be way more crushed and what I really don't get is what would they be waiting at the hospital for?

maybe there's something more going for Mami in the next episode... not that she would have an easy life to begin with

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Feb 9th, '09, 15:00

I don't think Taka died... I watched it raw and my Japanese is, well, bad, so I didn't understand all the details, but if that was the case... wouldn't you expect his father to be way more crushed and what I really don't get is what would they be waiting at the hospital for?
It's true that the dad didn't seem that crushed but Taka did die. He says, "Oya yori saki shinu musuko wa doko nin dayo?" Which means, "Where would you find a son who'd die before his father?" and that explains the friends' reactions. What they were waiting for might be Taka's corpse, and the regulations after that, perhaps.

Zvemi

Post by Zvemi » Feb 9th, '09, 15:34

Lifo wrote:
It's true that the dad didn't seem that crushed but Taka did die. He says, "Oya yori saki shinu musuko wa doko nin dayo?" Which means, "Where would you find a son who'd die before his father?" and that explains the friends' reactions. What they were waiting for might be Taka's corpse, and the regulations after that, perhaps.
I know that bit from the previews at the end of episode 7 subbed by timelesssub, but... :blink maybe he was implying it didn't look good with him? I still don't see why would his friends wait for any paper work procedure or whatever or, ehm, to see his corpse... since it was a car accident, it wouldn't be pretty... and there's no need of identifying him

I guess we need to wait for ep 9 to clear it up

citrone

Post by citrone » Feb 9th, '09, 15:35

lucky_kiss wrote:Anyone mind to share the ending song, I've been looking but didn't find any links..
name of song is 366 days by HY. search in youtube you will get the PV. I don't you will get a direct link in here, come on...

javinian

Post by javinian » Feb 9th, '09, 16:18

Everyone used to think Sara would be dead too... but she was just fine!
BTW, did you notice the girl from Nobuta wo produce in this episode??
Last edited by javinian on Feb 9th, '09, 16:43, edited 2 times in total.

SnowApple

Post by SnowApple » Feb 9th, '09, 16:21

Maaaaan, I skipped out on episode 8 after keeping up with the drama very diligently for weeks on end, and then that ends up being the episode when something finally HAPPENS. WTF.

Heartbreak

Post by Heartbreak » Feb 10th, '09, 08:10

javinian wrote:
Everyone used to think Sara would be dead too... but she was just fine!
BTW, did you notice the girl from Nobuta wo produce in this episode??
But Taka-chan father say: How a son can die before his parent
So, yeah, He dead.

lucky_kiss

Post by lucky_kiss » Feb 10th, '09, 09:03

citrone wrote:
lucky_kiss wrote:Anyone mind to share the ending song, I've been looking but didn't find any links..
name of song is 366 days by HY. search in youtube you will get the PV. I don't you will get a direct link in here, come on...
I got it @ LJ..IF someone want the song I'll upload it.. :-)

koopisa

Post by koopisa » Feb 10th, '09, 14:35

From what I've known, Taka is dead :cry: and no surprising like Sara's case.
The next episode preview in the official website also say something about 4 months after his dead and blah blah blah...

I don't like Mami at all. But she maybe the most pitiful role in Akai Ito.

citrone

Post by citrone » Feb 10th, '09, 15:50

I like the show but whyyyyy it is only 36 minutes per episode ????

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Feb 10th, '09, 16:19

I have a question about episode 6 that's been bugging me like crazy.
Maybe I was totally out of it when I watched the episode, but when Mei's mother was talking about how she knew Atsushi's mother through her best friend or whatever, and they showed the part where she's at the kindergarten. So, it just might be that I got the wrong impression, but I understood that Mei was Atsushi's mother's kid and Atsushi was that dead best friend's kid. But how the hell would they get changed even though the friend died... I dunno, I understood wrong, right?

javinian

Post by javinian » Feb 10th, '09, 16:34

SSpiegel wrote:I have a question about episode 6 that's been bugging me like crazy.
Maybe I was totally out of it when I watched the episode, but when Mei's mother was talking about how she knew Atsushi's mother through her best friend or whatever, and they showed the part where she's at the kindergarten. So, it just might be that I got the wrong impression, but I understood that Mei was Atsushi's mother's kid and Atsushi was that dead best friend's kid. But how the hell would they get changed even though the friend died... I dunno, I understood wrong, right?
Atsushi's mum met Mei's mum at kindergarten. That's it!

javinian

Post by javinian » Feb 10th, '09, 16:47

citrone wrote:I like the show but whyyyyy it is only 36 minutes per episode ????
They kept the story pretty "pure" without dressing it too much, unlike 16-episode-long korean doramas that would fit in 5 episodes.

It think the taping of this dorama is pretty complicated too since they had planed from the start that the dorama would be mixed with the movie.

And if i got it right, the movie (and all episodes) were taped on a very large timeline: because I read that Mizobata published recently on his blog that he had just received ep. 11's script. . (unleashthegeek's blog). The thing is that eps 1-8 must have been taped a long time ago because the movie (which covers eps 3-8 ) was released in last december. (plus it includes many scenes in the summer time).

So this dorama looks like a complicated production and it might have been more complicated if they had made longer episodes.

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 10th, '09, 23:20

wow.. Episode 6 is already out.. I hope to be able to find it.. ja matta ne!

Zvemi

Post by Zvemi » Feb 11th, '09, 01:53

colyn7 wrote:wow.. Episode 6 is already out.. I hope to be able to find it.. ja matta ne!
actually ep 7 is out as well :-) timelessub is fast :thumleft: you can find it here in the torrent section

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 11th, '09, 10:04

hmmm... i can't dL torrent.. hmm... I'll wait for the streaming..

Zvemi

Post by Zvemi » Feb 11th, '09, 14:23

colyn7 wrote:hmmm... i can't dL torrent.. hmm... I'll wait for the streaming..
in that case go over to timelessub site and there you can find mehaupload link, if that works better for you :-)

ingeni0us

Post by ingeni0us » Feb 12th, '09, 06:33

@Zvemi:
I do believe that Taka did die. I watched the RAW and understand/speak Japanese fluently. People above replied saying Taka did also because of what the dad said.

ingeni0us

Post by ingeni0us » Feb 12th, '09, 06:34

BTW,

how many total episodes are there going to be? does anyone know?

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 12th, '09, 07:35

I've seen the trailer..

Taka-chan is so abusive.. LOL.. I hated him...hahaha...

do you know where we can find a trailer with eng subs... oh well...

Will you be able to forgive someone you love when you know her mother is the cause of your parent's death?

I can't wait.... Love this...

Zvemi

Post by Zvemi » Feb 12th, '09, 07:36

ingeni0us wrote:@Zvemi:
I do believe that Taka did die. I watched the RAW and understand/speak Japanese fluently. People above replied saying Taka did also because of what the dad said.
oh, well, they did need to get rid of his character somehow. Thanks for clearing it up :thumleft:

hope I didn't confuse anyone with my false hope :D

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 12th, '09, 07:50

Zvemi wrote:
ingeni0us wrote:@Zvemi:
oh, well, they did need to get rid of his character somehow. Thanks for clearing it up :thumleft:

hope I didn't confuse anyone with my false hope :D
how come he died? when? what episode? i'm still at ep6...

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 12th, '09, 07:56

do you know where we can find a softcopy of this book where the story is based from?

carmelalalala

Post by carmelalalala » Feb 12th, '09, 13:06

^ try yesasia. i know that they have it there.

or..

japanese bookstores? hmm.

himitsu124

Post by himitsu124 » Feb 12th, '09, 13:28

lol I just got the episode 10 preview
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/flvplayer/flvpl ... kai-ito_hd
Yuri's pregnant.. lmao

koopisa

Post by koopisa » Feb 13th, '09, 03:47

himitsu124 wrote:lol I just got the episode 10 preview
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/flvplayer/flvpl ... kai-ito_hd
Yuri's pregnant.. lmao
It seems that noone who doesn't have any problem left in this serie :blink

kirakira_luv

Post by kirakira_luv » Feb 13th, '09, 06:38

ingeni0us wrote:BTW,

how many total episodes are there going to be? does anyone know?

in wiki are 10 ep :whistling:

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Feb 13th, '09, 11:47

OMG shouldn't have read spoilers but
What Taka's going to die? :crazy: I didnt know this drama was gonna get that tragic. Then again, Taka got soooo overly possessive of Mei. And I don't think she deserved that slap. WTH did he do that for!!! It's too scary to think that they might become like the "Last Friends" couple with the overly abusive boyfriend. Why even start the relationship if that's how you're going to treat her?!!! A-kun please come back and rescue Mei from Taka's evil clutches :-)

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 13th, '09, 12:12

colyn7 wrote:do you know where we can find a softcopy of this book where the story is based from?
Is it in English? If its written in Jap, we still can't understand it..

Anyway, I haven't seen Episode 7 yet with subs.. I hope to see it..
Last edited by colyn7 on Feb 13th, '09, 14:23, edited 1 time in total.

himitsu124

Post by himitsu124 » Feb 13th, '09, 13:36

colyn7 wrote:
colyn7 wrote:do you know where we can find a softcopy of this book where the story is based from?
Is it in English? If its written in Jap, we still can't understand it..

Anyway, I haven't seen Episode 7 yet with subs.. I hope to see it..
Anyone suggest some streaming sites?
Haven't you seen the forum's rules? You can't post up any links in the forum for streaming or downloads:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_70288.htm

After seeing the episode 10 preview I really ca't wait to see it.
Episode 9 comes out tomorrow. =D I love being able to understand without subs haha.

carmelalalala

Post by carmelalalala » Feb 14th, '09, 04:50

*gasp* no way?!?! episode 10 looks promising :O yuri-chan is pregnant?!?! dangg!
i hate that im still havent seen ep. 6. haha.
relying for spoilers for now :whistling:

ingeni0us

Post by ingeni0us » Feb 14th, '09, 05:46

omg stop looking at the spoilers! haha. it will make it less surprising ><
but umm the trailer for ep 10 is making me want to watch it RIGHT NOW!!!

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 14th, '09, 08:42

hahah.. its really nice.. it makes me crave for more.. :)

Now, I know who Junpei is.. oh well.. I don't regret having the Junon Platinum Edition which sexy pin up is his..

ingeni0us

Post by ingeni0us » Feb 14th, '09, 23:14

wow, episode 9 was good. *tears*
but OMG... mami...... what the heck!!!

myk_06

Post by myk_06 » Feb 15th, '09, 03:48

oh oh! everything is out in the open now in episode 9!
Sara is plotting something! lol :P
OMG mami... what the heck! lol

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 15th, '09, 09:51

Can anyone spoil me?
I've watched ep8 without subs.. hmm.. I was wondering what Taka-chan said to Mei in the phone...
I've heard Atsushi's name, I think he mentioned him.. I was wondering what it is aLL about.. And who committed suicide on Episode 9? is it... Mami-chan?

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 15th, '09, 10:02

himitsu124

Post by himitsu124 » Feb 15th, '09, 12:39

colyn7 wrote:Can anyone spoil me?
I've watched ep8 without subs.. hmm.. I was wondering what Taka-chan said to Mei in the phone...
I've heard Atsushi's name, I think he mentioned him.. I was wondering what it is aLL about.. And who committed suicide on Episode 9? is it... Mami-chan?
Taka-chan basically told Mei that he knew he could never make her happy like Atsushi and that he was sorry for being so selfish. So he asked her if they could just stop going out and be friends like they were in middle school.

and yeah, Mami was the one who slit her wrist in episode 9 because Atsushi stood her up on their "date"

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Feb 16th, '09, 02:35

Will there really be ten episode?
Can they really conclude it all in the next 36 minutes? Because with all that happened, with Mami and Sara, I wonder how they'll do that. :goggle:
[/spoiler]

patient_senses

Post by patient_senses » Feb 16th, '09, 02:57

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure there will be 11 episodes. Even though wiki says there're 10 episodes, it says that it lasts till the 28th and on the akai ito fuji website it says the last episode is on the 28th and there's enough slots for 2 more.

Besides that, from the preview of episode 10, it definitely does not look like a final episode. Even though episode 9..

Let the secret that was holding Atsushi and Mei away from each other out in the open, there's still nutjob Mami keeping them apart.

ayaseharukaftw

Post by ayaseharukaftw » Feb 16th, '09, 03:47

Just watched ep8 subs
1. OMFG TAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :(
2. I doubt anything is going to happen between Mei and A-kun now unless its some Byakuyaku (spelling?) thing
3. And the spoiler for episode 9 implies someone cuts themselves... I wonder who it will be? My guess is either Natsumi or Mia or a distant possibility of Mei (guilt issues?)

So much death going on... this is probably going to have a dark ending which is good since I'm sick of happy endings.
I NEED MORE!!! I'M HOOKED SO BAD!!! :D

xstarl1ght

Post by xstarl1ght » Feb 16th, '09, 04:09

Me too! Just finished watching ep 8.
omg..
there wasn't anything surprising in ep 8 cause in the preview from ep 7, they already said that Taka died. so that ruined the suspense. >:[ But I was hoping that A-kun would save and admit that he loves Mei when A-kun pushed Taka-chan. But the way Taka died was kind of unexpected. I thought he was going to kill himself because he left a voicemail; like he knew he was going to die. maybe it's just coincidence.. It's really sad at the end when Mei was listening to the voicemail. I do hope that A-kun and Mei reconcile.
The preview is sometimes misleading... okay at the end of the preview, Mei says bye-bye to A-kun while showing the lady that cut herself. I kinda doubt it's Mei, cause she's the main lead. Nor do I think it's Mia cause I don't think she would go that extend. It would be probably A-kun's mother. I think..
I wish it wouldn't be a sad ending.. and darns. why does it have to be only 10 episodes. :[

Can't wait for Ep. 9. It's going to be interesting.

fleng

Post by fleng » Feb 16th, '09, 05:06

Oh No, side characters are dying like flies :( , Mei and Atsu are DESTINED to kill others :D

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Feb 16th, '09, 05:49

patient_senses wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure there will be 11 episodes. Even though wiki says there're 10 episodes, it says that it lasts till the 28th and on the akai ito fuji website it says the last episode is on the 28th and there's enough slots for 2 more.

Besides that, from the preview of episode 10, it definitely does not look like a final episode. Even though episode 9..

Let the secret that was holding Atsushi and Mei away from each other out in the open, there's still nutjob Mami keeping them apart.
That's good then.
I don't want them to rush and finish it in that one last episode. I hope there is 11 then. And I want this drama to wrapped up nicely.

SnowApple

Post by SnowApple » Feb 16th, '09, 20:25

I just watched ep 9 raw and a lot of things still haven't quite gelled.....
First off, I've never read the book, so that might be why the drama keeps surprising me, but even if it was a standalone story, I never would have expected the abuse theme. I saw all the pushing and slapping in the previews, but it never really hit me that "Akai Ito" was ultimately a drama about abuse. And not just physical abuse, but drug abuse, emotional abuse... The fate theme is important, sure, the whole drama was marketed off it, but the darker stuff seems to be the real meat of the story. Anyone else think that?

And that's not necessarily a bad thing, by any means. Just very different from what I was expecting.

Zvemi

Post by Zvemi » Feb 16th, '09, 21:15

SnowApple wrote:I just watched ep 9 raw and a lot of things still haven't quite gelled.....
First off, I've never read the book, so that might be why the drama keeps surprising me, but even if it was a standalone story, I never would have expected the abuse theme. I saw all the pushing and slapping in the previews, but it never really hit me that "Akai Ito" was ultimately a drama about abuse. And not just physical abuse, but drug abuse, emotional abuse... The fate theme is important, sure, the whole drama was marketed off it, but the darker stuff seems to be the real meat of the story. Anyone else think that?

And that's not necessarily a bad thing, by any means. Just very different from what I was expecting.
yep, there's only sexual abuse missing, but I believe we're probably getting a bit of that as well :scratchchin: if I'm correct, someone mentioned there was a rape in the original novel?

the only way they could wrap it up completely in just 10 episodes is like all the remaining characters commiting collective suicide :whistling: not that it wouldn't fit within the story

carmelalalala

Post by carmelalalala » Feb 17th, '09, 01:11

fleng wrote:
Oh No, side characters are dying like flies :( , Mei and Atsu are DESTINED to kill others :D

HAHAHHAAHHA youre comment made me laugh so much :lol
but i can see where youre coming from. its not like its a-kun and mei-chan's fault tho.

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 17th, '09, 01:36

^yah...
Its not Mei-chan's fault that Taka like her...
Sara is just too stupid to commit suicide for just that reason.. so what if Mei-chan lied.. but I believe Mei lied to Sara, (Taka being with Mei, not Mei being with Taka.. cause in the 1st place Mei isn't planning to go out with Taka but spend the time alone heself..) to protect and avoid hurting Sara.. but hell..
Truth really hurts..
and then, its not A-kun's fault that he Like Mei than Mami.. argh.. Mami committing suicide is Like..
What's this story is aLL about? the Dark Side of Youth... LOL.. reaLLy..

I'm suicidal myself.. the story is good though.. when we were young we think of things simply.. don't we? Its like there's no other day.. oh well.. I'm glad I didn't die of so many attempts.. but we have reasons... I mean, if you would really like to die, you wouldn't just jump from 3rd floor, are you? you'd probably jump from as low as 13th floor to assure that you'd die of suicide.. hehe..
Sara just want to let Mei feel guilty or what? to let Taka notice her?
I haven't heard anyone dying after jumping from 3 floors unless he jump into a floor full of spikes or through the fire and got burnt...

stiLL, this is far my favorite Jdorama.. it just depicts the truth of youthfulness.. LoL.. and.. the harshness of truth.. when you are young, its still hard to accept the truth.. because you still can't stand on your own.. Like what A-kun said at ep.8..
But, when you are past those ages, well.. truth may be harsh but its acceptable already.. I start to think of these when... hmm.. am 20?

patient_senses

Post by patient_senses » Feb 17th, '09, 02:30

For episode 9..
Does anyone else think that Mami's suicide attempt was just a way for her to make sure Atsushi wouldn't end up with Mei? I mean, no one who's trying to make a legitiment attempt to kill themselves would do it in a resturant where they're scheuduled to meet someone who's running late. It reminded me of some saying that goes something like, "If a person makes an honest attempt to end their life, they wouldn't live to tell the story".

She's one of the most annoying characters ever! She pretends to be so innocent and is constantly whining about her life for sympathy. When people's lives are really that terrible, they usually keep it to themselves and only talk about it when they need help, they don't use it to manipulate people. :cussing: She makes me angry.

And I was thinking that maybe Sara never really forget everything in the first place. I don't remember if the doctors proved she forgot or if she was simply saying she doesn't remember. Anyone?

bimat

Post by bimat » Feb 17th, '09, 03:38

patient_senses wrote:For episode 9..
Does anyone else think that Mami's suicide attempt was just a way for her to make sure Atsushi wouldn't end up with Mei? I mean, no one who's trying to make a legitiment attempt to kill themselves would do it in a resturant where they're scheuduled to meet someone who's running late. It reminded me of some saying that goes something like, "If a person makes an honest attempt to end their life, they wouldn't live to tell the story".

She's one of the most annoying characters ever! She pretends to be so innocent and is constantly whining about her life for sympathy. When people's lives are really that terrible, they usually keep it to themselves and only talk about it when they need help, they don't use it to manipulate people. :cussing: She makes me angry.

And I was thinking that maybe Sara never really forget everything in the first place. I don't remember if the doctors proved she forgot or if she was simply saying she doesn't remember. Anyone?
Yeah, you're right. I don't like Mami too. Selfish!!!!!!!

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Feb 17th, '09, 03:47

Regarding Asami
I agree Asami is selfish, but I think the reason is because deep down she blames Atsushi's mom for what happened to her family. So she feels like Atsushi has to be with her, because it's the only way to atone for what his mom did. It's like Atsushi is indebted to her and can't leave her. Deep down Asami hates Atsushi's mom. At least this is what I think.

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 17th, '09, 06:41

hmmm.. is there already a subbed for Episode 9?

guys, I've found a perfect English music for this drama.. heheh...
Love Story by Taylor Swift

just listen to its lyrics.. it matches them... I Love A-kun and Mei-chan...
I'm going to make video clips of these... so kawaii...
But, I would like to finish these drama first.. hehhe

ingeni0us

Post by ingeni0us » Feb 18th, '09, 01:47

I really hope that that they don't sum up everything in episode 10 because i think they just let out too much information to be just DONE in episode 10. i hope there will be an episode 11 and seems from others above that there possibly will be. (:
Mami's attempt to hurting herself is definitely to make Atsushi be with her more and make him promise that he will love her no matter what. Mami senses that Atsushi likes Mei more and you can tell when she decided to meet with Mei. Mei-chan needs to be more honest with her feeling towards Akkun too!!

Taka-chan's death was sudden, but I thought it was so sweet what he tried to do for them and how he left the voicemail. He is such a thoughtful person despite the abuse.

I can't believe Yuri's pregnant! This was a surprising part of the story since she wasn't that much of a big character.

Mei's parents getting a divorce is also a big twist and the older sister saying she'll move with her dad. The family's going to be split!

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 18th, '09, 04:24

yah.. waiting for episode 9 with subs...

himitsu124

Post by himitsu124 » Feb 18th, '09, 10:40

I've just completed my 2nd Akai Ito music video using eps 5 to 9.
Spent hours on this (making & subbing) so please watch & comment, lol =)

Watch on Youtube (HQ w/ English Subs):

Last edited by himitsu124 on Feb 21st, '09, 02:44, edited 1 time in total.

Salz

Post by Salz » Feb 18th, '09, 13:17

thanks for the MV^^

himitsu124

Post by himitsu124 » Feb 18th, '09, 17:34

If anyone wants to see a preview of the final episode (Episode 11) that will be aired on February 28th, I've just uploaded it to my youtube channel

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Feb 18th, '09, 17:39

I just got into this drama its realy good.

ingeni0us

Post by ingeni0us » Feb 19th, '09, 02:40

ahhhh thanks for the preview of ep11.
can't wait. but i'm sad it's going to be over in a little bit ):

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 20th, '09, 00:46

I was wondering why this drama wasn't on top of the list.. my.. this is far the best drama for me...

MrMinus

Post by MrMinus » Feb 21st, '09, 12:10

hi does anyone know wads the other song used in Akai Ito other than 366-HY???

the one that is sung by male with guitar playing at the background??

darynrose

Post by darynrose » Feb 21st, '09, 12:26

Akai Ito insert song title Ray, sung by Iego Big Morl

kirakira_luv

Post by kirakira_luv » Feb 21st, '09, 17:25

himitsu124 wrote:If anyone wants to see a preview of the final episode (Episode 11) that will be aired on February 28th, I've just uploaded it to my youtube channel

so total is 11 episodes ?

ingeni0us

Post by ingeni0us » Feb 21st, '09, 19:58

i believe there is an episode 11.
i'm still downloading episode 10... can't wait to watch it~~

yes, this is by far MY favorite and BEST drama thus far also. <3

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Feb 21st, '09, 22:52

Im totally into this drama

myk_06

Post by myk_06 » Feb 22nd, '09, 03:32

episode 10 <3 lol
I KNEW IT..
sara is plotting something behind everybody's backs hahah

yuko-luff

Post by yuko-luff » Feb 22nd, '09, 06:11

i recently started watching this drama! ^^
i LOVE it and i'm really addicted to it. :)
i watched up until episode 9.
i can't wait to know what happens later on. ♥

zeox

Post by zeox » Feb 22nd, '09, 17:47

I started watching this today and I fell in love with it right from the start. I've watched the first two episodes and reading something early in this thread left me with a question:
Should I wait for the movie? For those of you that have watched all the episodes up till now, do you feel that something is missing from the story?
thanks

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Feb 22nd, '09, 17:55

zeox wrote:I started watching this today and I fell in love with it right from the start. I've watched the first two episodes and reading something early in this thread left me with a question:
Should I wait for the movie? For those of you that have watched all the episodes up till now, do you feel that something is missing from the story?
thanks
Thats something i wonder too, it feels like the movie is just a cut version from the drama...

Man ep 9 made me feel happy i think im going to watch the raw version of ep 10
I think this drama feels more real then koizora.

xstarl1ght

Post by xstarl1ght » Feb 22nd, '09, 18:07

zeox wrote:I started watching this today and I fell in love with it right from the start. I've watched the first two episodes and reading something early in this thread left me with a question:
thanks
I couldn't wait for the movie to be out and then subbed. XD. I don't think there was anything missing. I just felt that the timeline is pretty fast. I don't really see the characters developing with one another like Mei and A-kun in middle school. It's up to you what you want to do.

As for episode 9, which I just finished....
I wasn't really expecting Mami to commit suicide.. I was thinking it was someone else. but anyway, I hope this character doesn't die, even though, as i read, she's annoying and selfish. and HOW did Yuri get pregnant!? my gosh. v___v;

Yay! Secret is out in the open and Mei-chan knows everything! But does A-kun know that she knows about his mother? :X
I still want Mei and A-kun to be together. but it doesn't look that way.... :[
I hope for a happy ending...
Can't wait for episode 10! [to be subbed] lol. x]

zeox

Post by zeox » Feb 22nd, '09, 18:29

xstarl1ght wrote:
thanks
I couldn't wait for the movie to be out and then subbed. XD. I don't think there was anything missing. I just felt that the timeline is pretty fast. I don't really see the characters developing with one another like Mei and A-kun in middle school. It's up to you what you want to do.

As for episode 9, which I just finished....
I wasn't really expecting Mami to commit suicide.. I was thinking it was someone else. but anyway, I hope this character doesn't die, even though, as i read, she's annoying and selfish. and HOW did Yuri get pregnant!? my gosh. v___v;

Yay! Secret is out in the open and Mei-chan knows everything! But does A-kun know that she knows about his mother? :X
I still want Mei and A-kun to be together. but it doesn't look that way.... :[
I hope for a happy ending...
Can't wait for episode 10! [to be subbed] lol. x]
that's it, i'm watching the rest of the episodes :P. thanks :)