Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

[Discussion]Mei-chan no Shitsuji - Hiro Mizushima

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 3rd, '09, 11:52

on the same subject of rating, taken from jdorama tv rating.

comparing MnS with other this season's dramas, while most of dramas had a big drops from early eps, it somehow maintained its avarage rating till now (nearly). i see it as very good result. because it means that MnS kept its viewers interested while other high profiled cast dramas of this season failed to do so.
i can't wait for ep 8.

User avatar
nikkibell84
Posts: 214
Joined: May 31st, '07, 06:51
Location: Louisiana

Post by nikkibell84 » Mar 3rd, '09, 12:38

I'm looking forward to episode eight. Hopefully it will be up for bt'ing early. I noticed it's been a day late for the last couple of episodes and now that things are getting interesting - I can't wait to see what happens.

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 3rd, '09, 13:25

OH MY GOD :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
my keyhole know exactly what time to stop working. exactly at last minutes :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

MJOR MAJOR MAJOR EP8 SPOILER
(please do not not click if you don't want to know anything before the subs are out. i really don't want any more drama like last time )
what can i say about ep 8?
except WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
now i am really worried about the pairing at the end. i felt for kento like no other ep. but i felt for rihito even more.

mei is starting to think about her relationship with kento. she is allowing him in comforting her, holding her hand while walking and helping her in her resturant.
i seriously did not want to see it because it could be a hint for ending.
st lucia was still in shock after mei's departure and no one was happy in anything. that is why they decided to pay mei a visit. that was hillarious to watch.
i was so happy when kento told them the reason why mei has left st lucia. and the fact that shiori is behind every thing that is happening to mei.

now that this out of picture, everyone started to think if mei would be happier living in her old place with her old friends. when they saw the scene where kento held her hands when both walking (and guess who would be taking advantage at this scenes again later on just like previous time) they were kind of agreed that it might be better for her to be there for a while.

but i loved when they were trying to convince mei to get back reminding her of her love and attachment to rihito (you should see kento's eyes)
while walking kento was talking about the hug times with mei and suddenly she was forzen. behind them rihito was coming towards.
i was so shocked when he addressed mei as shinonome mei san and not as his usual mei-sama. she was so happy to see him too but as soon as heard him , she was shocked as well.

again my streaming was so bad at this time that did catch what exactly he told mei but i think it was something to do with hongo family. mei asked him if he came here to only say this? and and he replied yes. :crazy:
mei left before kento and as usual kento was angry why rihito is doing this. but when he noticed his painful glance of rihito watching mei walking away, he was shocked.

i had another times with streaming but i go where kento telling mei that the one she really like is not him. :cry: :cry: :cry: and he kept remembering mei's sad face in every where. she was not like her oldself anymore.
rose kept appearing in mei's friend house but the last time she was there she said "this is not like something yuu-chan would do" mei was so suprised that rose knew her mom and then rose continued yuu-chan that she knew, nothing could stand of her in what she wanted. no hongo family, no wealth,... because she knew that shintaro was her real love. so mei need to fight like that if she truely believes in something and not to give up and stand still. and mei was still undecisive.

my other favourite scenes where all other butlers were talking to rihito telling him that he is not being himself when he decided to go back to be shiori's butler. and then that restless night for all 3 of them. mei sitting in her thinking about what kento and rose told her, kento on the seaside shore remembering mei's sad face and rihito sneaking behind shiori going to mei's room and looking at her bed with sad sad eyes. :cry: :cry: :cry:

and again kento was the one here to take an action. hade up his mind already went to st lucia to ask rihito for a duel. i loved how mastress wanted to interfere but each of their butlers were holding them back saying this is for rihito's best interest becsause at the moment he heart still in the shock state and need something to make beat again for mei like before.
as just like they said, kento was hitting rihito and he did not defend himselve untill her remembered again what mei means to him and started to fight back and by that time everyone was in smile. even shinobu :O
by the time they both were tired and kento was going to fall down when rihito hold him. i nearly cried when kento said while crying that he wont give up on mei and rihito said me too.
oh, forgot to say while this duel was happeing, miruku called mei to tell her she is here to pick her up by heli as something is happeing between those two.
the last thing i could hear was rihito telling mei, he would never leave her side again.
sorry, no previews. my stream was cut. :crazy:
i need to see this ep again with better quality. i will search every where now

User avatar
Jiiiiiii~
Posts: 9
Joined: Nov 9th, '08, 12:49

Post by Jiiiiiii~ » Mar 3rd, '09, 13:31

Issy wrote:on the same subject of rating, taken from jdorama tv rating.

comparing MnS with other this season's dramas, while most of dramas had a big drops from early eps, it somehow maintained its avarage rating till now (nearly). i see it as very good result. because it means that MnS kept its viewers interested while other high profiled cast dramas of this season failed to do so.
i can't wait for ep 8.
Maybe it's because in every eps there is a new development/twist
Who would've though "that" person actually is a spy :unsure:

I don't really know with other drama
I only watch MNS/Akai Ito/Love Shuffle

icheaven
Posts: 21
Joined: Jan 31st, '09, 22:01

Post by icheaven » Mar 3rd, '09, 14:54

:wub: a lot of things happened in episode 8...unfortunately @ times keyhole crash...thanks issy for the recaps on episode [it comes to my understanding now]...yaay preview was interesting though...

it seems that shiori have gone really mad to the extend of pulling her hair, the grandfather met mei & shiori together w/their respective butler, I supposed its the hongo matters...

annie_chan
Posts: 35
Joined: Feb 14th, '09, 20:24
Location: UK

Post by annie_chan » Mar 3rd, '09, 16:05

Issy wrote:
MJOR MAJOR MAJOR EP8 SPOILER
(please do not not click if you don't want to know anything before the subs are out. i really don't want any more drama like last time )
I think the fact that they let M consider a relationship with K and then become indecisive of whether or not she should go back to st lucia with R may actually be a good hint for R/M supporters. Coz, once M knows how R actually feels about her and how he has been without her by his side, she would confirm her feelings for him....But again, with such development with K...... I predict a stupid open-ending

I cant believe I am lurking around d-addicts while in the mist of a contract assignment T__T

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 3rd, '09, 16:21

annie_chan wrote:
Issy wrote:
MJOR MAJOR MAJOR EP8 SPOILER
(please do not not click if you don't want to know anything before the subs are out. i really don't want any more drama like last time )
I think the fact that they let M consider a relationship with K and then become indecisive of whether or not she should go back to st lucia with R may actually be a good hint for R/M supporters. Coz, once M knows how R actually feels about her and how he has been without her by his side, she would confirm her feelings for him....But again, with such development with K...... I predict a stupid open-ending

I cant believe I am lurking around d-addicts while in the mist of a contract assignment T__T
that is what i am afraid of now. after watching this ep. there is no way of telling at all.

User avatar
Jazzl
Posts: 550
Joined: Jun 10th, '08, 22:35
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Jazzl » Mar 3rd, '09, 17:53

Issy wrote:OH MY GOD :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
my keyhole know exactly what time to stop working. exactly at last minutes :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

MJOR MAJOR MAJOR EP8 SPOILER
(please do not not click if you don't want to know anything before the subs are out. i really don't want any more drama like last time )
what can i say about ep 8?
except WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
now i am really worried about the pairing at the end. i felt for kento like no other ep. but i felt for rihito even more.

mei is starting to think about her relationship with kento. she is allowing him in comforting her, holding her hand while walking and helping her in her resturant.
i seriously did not want to see it because it could be a hint for ending.
st lucia was still in shock after mei's departure and no one was happy in anything. that is why they decided to pay mei a visit. that was hillarious to watch.
i was so happy when kento told them the reason why mei has left st lucia. and the fact that shiori is behind every thing that is happening to mei.

now that this out of picture, everyone started to think if mei would be happier living in her old place with her old friends. when they saw the scene where kento held her hands when both walking (and guess who would be taking advantage at this scenes again later on just like previous time) they were kind of agreed that it might be better for her to be there for a while.

but i loved when they were trying to convince mei to get back reminding her of her love and attachment to rihito (you should see kento's eyes)
while walking kento was talking about the hug times with mei and suddenly she was forzen. behind them rihito was coming towards.
i was so shocked when he addressed mei as shinonome mei san and not as his usual mei-sama. she was so happy to see him too but as soon as heard him , she was shocked as well.

again my streaming was so bad at this time that did catch what exactly he told mei but i think it was something to do with hongo family. mei asked him if he came here to only say this? and and he replied yes. :crazy:
mei left before kento and as usual kento was angry why rihito is doing this. but when he noticed his painful glance of rihito watching mei walking away, he was shocked.

i had another times with streaming but i go where kento telling mei that the one she really like is not him. :cry: :cry: :cry: and he kept remembering mei's sad face in every where. she was not like her oldself anymore.
rose kept appearing in mei's friend house but the last time she was there she said "this is not like something yuu-chan would do" mei was so suprised that rose knew her mom and then rose continued yuu-chan that she knew, nothing could stand of her in what she wanted. no hongo family, no wealth,... because she knew that shintaro was her real love. so mei need to fight like that if she truely believes in something and not to give up and stand still. and mei was still undecisive.

my other favourite scenes where all other butlers were talking to rihito telling him that he is not being himself when he decided to go back to be shiori's butler. and then that restless night for all 3 of them. mei sitting in her thinking about what kento and rose told her, kento on the seaside shore remembering mei's sad face and rihito sneaking behind shiori going to mei's room and looking at her bed with sad sad eyes. :cry: :cry: :cry:

and again kento was the one here to take an action. hade up his mind already went to st lucia to ask rihito for a duel. i loved how mastress wanted to interfere but each of their butlers were holding them back saying this is for rihito's best interest becsause at the moment he heart still in the shock state and need something to make beat again for mei like before.
as just like they said, kento was hitting rihito and he did not defend himselve untill her remembered again what mei means to him and started to fight back and by that time everyone was in smile. even shinobu :O
by the time they both were tired and kento was going to fall down when rihito hold him. i nearly cried when kento said while crying that he wont give up on mei and rihito said me too.
oh, forgot to say while this duel was happeing, miruku called mei to tell her she is here to pick her up by heli as something is happeing between those two.
the last thing i could hear was rihito telling mei, he would never leave her side again.
sorry, no previews. my stream was cut. :crazy:
i need to see this ep again with better quality. i will search every where now
thanks.. though i am shocked of a few things +_+... poor kento, poor rihito ~.~...poor mei :/

lucky_c
Posts: 36
Joined: May 26th, '08, 21:08

Post by lucky_c » Mar 3rd, '09, 19:03

I would rather have an open-ended ending, because from the looks of Issy's spoilers, it'll end up being Mei/Rihito and I'm a complete and total Mei/Kento shipper.

Flawed and expressive Kento > Stoic and silent Rihito, srsly.

User avatar
colyn7
Posts: 261
Joined: Jul 8th, '08, 03:46
Location: @your side...

Post by colyn7 » Mar 4th, '09, 03:16

my heart beats onLy for you...


ta da! I've watched Episode 7 last night.. the story is getting pretty interesting.. I was really fed up with their hair knowing they look better in smooth hair.. I reaLLy love Sato Takeru's hair like this..

Image

LOL.. He looks so cool in there...

But he looks so sweet when he was hugging Mei... I hope Shiori will realize that its no good keeping someone at your side reluctant and sad..

But this story is aLL about Mei-chan's butler.. so it will focus more on Rihito.. I think so...

icheaven
Posts: 21
Joined: Jan 31st, '09, 22:01

Post by icheaven » Mar 4th, '09, 12:59

:cry: help anybody...can someone give me an idea of what the preview of episode 9 'bout? [am really anxious to know]

:wub: thanks in advance!


User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 4th, '09, 15:07

icheaven wrote::cry: help anybody...can someone give me an idea of what the preview of episode 9 'bout? [am really anxious to know]

:wub: thanks in advance!
preview
it seems that shiori is going mental over losing rihito while rihito comfirms that there is no one in his hear and want to serve excep mei.
and both of them being called to hongo grandpa to comepete in something (i guess who would take over family business and all other students trying to help mei in something.
but i believe that someone else has written it before me too. i just saw it today though.

hang_1988
Posts: 13
Joined: Feb 26th, '09, 16:53

Post by hang_1988 » Mar 4th, '09, 16:09

:D YEH ^__________^ RIhito ^__________^ GAMBARE :lol ... Oh my god , I love the fighting scene, I can see the feelings they put in it :wub: I think that this drama may has no-pairings at the end but I think the one MEi like must be RIhito, so The staff let this drama so open-up for the sake of KENTO's fans :lol ... This ep is so awesome, I kept watching it over and over, the most touching scene for me is When RIHITO told Mei that he'll never leave her side :lol .. And SHinobu, did he smile because he is happy / Let's see ... When Rihito came back to MEi, SHinobu can serve SHiori again ^____^ And now Shinobu is sure that nothing can change RIHITO's feeling about Mei so he will be the one be SHiori's side ... I mean, SHINOBU is in love with SHiori :lol

User avatar
fragolina
Posts: 112
Joined: Jan 19th, '06, 10:47

Post by fragolina » Mar 4th, '09, 17:13

LOVED LOVED LOVE this episode!!!
i won't add anything others already wrote except some scenes
I don't' think Mei is reconsidering her relationship with kento in the first scene. When she see Rihito on street, she's so disappointed by his words that perhaps she 's thinking of let go her feelings for him because they're too distant now. In all meanings. Her friends of St. Lucia ask her if she has a boyfriend now so in the panic of the moment she tell everyone she's dating kento. I was crying in that moment but mei's face at the date was total clear for us.
Kento hold her hand and mei smile but she's not happy. I think writers has been very clear on the kento/mei relationship. What they have is friendship. Now Mei has tried to be kento's girlfriend but she's in love with rihito.
Rihito was a big surprise to me.The fight scene is impressive.For me rihito's speech to mei is his second little confession. :wub:
In previous episodes was always rihito stand up to stretch his hand to mei. Now he's on his knees to tell mei to stay with him. When they hold their hands i was melting. So in love with each other.
Poor natsumi. When mai tell everybody she's dating kento, she faint. I'd like an happy ending for those two.Kento is totally aware to have no hope with mei.
Now i really won't accept an open ending. The main couple is very clear to me. Next episode will be very important. Hope they'll not mess this atmosphere :cry:

annie_chan
Posts: 35
Joined: Feb 14th, '09, 20:24
Location: UK

Post by annie_chan » Mar 4th, '09, 18:18

fragolina wrote: Now i really won't accept an open ending. The main couple is very clear to me. Next episode will be very important. Hope they'll not mess this atmosphere :cry:
Well, I agree with you. It has been a long time since I watch a romantic + comedy drama with a proper ending (if you dont count a SP or a movie in the case of HYD!)

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 4th, '09, 21:24

everytime i say that was the best so far i have seen, here comes a next ep and keeps speechless even more.
i saw ep 8 again with much better quality and saw the scnes that i have missed.
where all student come to mei to get her back they tell her that you do not have much of life here anyway. and mei in defence says that she is starting new all over and they wonder if she has boyfriend (in great disbelief though) and in order to keep them quiet she tells them she is actually going on date with kento tomrrow.
and on that date where kento hold mei's hands and everyone (as they all were following her in disguise to make sure she is telling the truth.

now back to what i was saying, i am not still 100% sure but i guess this ep has already decided the end pairing . mei sees kento as her childhood friend and she tried to be with him and think of him otherwise but could not forget rihito.
kento also found out that (as he told rihito during the duel) that just like mei would be inside (heart?)'s rihito, rihito is always been inside mei's heart.
the whole idea of fight between them was for rihito to be able to say that he can't give up on mei and admit to it and HE DID.
and normally i don't do pictures but i was so happy with this scenes that had to cap it.

Image

i think i am going to watch it again tonight.

lunas
Posts: 324
Joined: Jun 2nd, '04, 15:31

Post by lunas » Mar 4th, '09, 23:11

I do believe even in earlier episodes, Mei kind of gave us a very clear answer where her heart is at.
Even when she was practiced dancing with Kento, her eyes focused on Rihito and Lucia rather than focusing on dancing.
I sure hope no open ending.

User avatar
colyn7
Posts: 261
Joined: Jul 8th, '08, 03:46
Location: @your side...

Post by colyn7 » Mar 5th, '09, 02:34

me too.. kampai for Mei-Rihito!

jazztonish
Posts: 13
Joined: Feb 18th, '09, 12:50

Post by jazztonish » Mar 5th, '09, 03:39

After watching the trailer of episode 9 on Fuji TV websites, I noticed that they announced something about March 17 and count down thing.

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/flvplayer/flvpl ... ei-chan_hd

Is this drama going to be concluded on March 17? Is it actually going to air for 10 episodes not 11 eps like we all have been told?
I'm not so sure since my japanese skill is kinda poor. If anyone understand what they actually announced, plese tell me. . . >__<

strawberrynkiwi
Posts: 106
Joined: Mar 19th, '05, 14:35

Post by strawberrynkiwi » Mar 5th, '09, 04:55

Another awesome episode,
with the pairing, mei will mostly end up with rihito, in the mistress-butler form. unless it is like grandpa-hongo's secret plan to have rihito marry mei. i can't see how they can just magically break the school rule and become an item. so the ending will probably be shiori will lose the position of being the heir, because mei has decided to do it. and rihito will continue serving mei until graduation. and kento will end up with natsumi? haha.. but like people have said, in ep8 when kento said to mei how she is not the same anymore and who is the person that she sees (rihito obviously) kento already deciding on giving up mei. kento is such a sweetheart, because i don't think kento can bare to see mei and his brother sad. so he is giving up his happiness for theirs.
rihito's face was hard to watch after he told shinonome mei-san the message. ahh i wanted to hug hiro better lol. kento's ending fight break down was a great performance too...
and of course the ending, "proposing-like scene". when he first kneel down. i almost had a heart attack, i knew he wasn't going to propose, but in my head i imagined it. and of course replace mei with myself haha..
but then again, even after rihito's confession, everything will be back to the same again next episode. i hope they add more little details in some physically deveoplemnt between mei and rihito.
then again butlers are kinda boring, maybe except for nezu.
hiro is so robotic here that its like he switched characters with zettai kareshi,, :roll

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 5th, '09, 10:26

jazztonish wrote:After watching the trailer of episode 9 on Fuji TV websites, I noticed that they announced something about March 17 and count down thing.

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/flvplayer/flvpl ... ei-chan_hd

Is this drama going to be concluded on March 17? Is it actually going to air for 10 episodes not 11 eps like we all have been told?
I'm not so sure since my japanese skill is kinda poor. If anyone understand what they actually announced, plese tell me. . . >__<
YES, i am also wondering about it. i guess it ends with only 10 eps. but he way ep8 was in deciding lots of ending, i really don't see much left to be explained.

@straberrynkiwi
i LOVEed your veiw
i have the same feeling too. the way rihito kneeled down in front of mei, it looked so much like proposing. i was kind of disapponinted when he said because i am mei's butler. obviously he can't say anything else at that place, but did he decided to forget his feeling about her now? and just to be with her as a butler.
but i thought maybe it is just a confession infront of everyone because they have to show their respect towards st lucia's rules and deep down it means something else for both of them.

and maybe is the best way for now as she is still in school and only 17 and needs to concentrate on learning so much to be a honog heiress and she only can get there with rihito's help.
but one thing is already clear between them and that is their feeling towards eachother. both know who exactly want to be with. you can see it in the way they held eachother hands. i can't remember watching such scene between any msitress and her butler even jujiki and nezuchin (when everyone knows they are in love)
not to forget kento giving up on mei because i don't think he would if he was sure that rihito meant only as abutler to mei and nothing deeper.
watching preview again, i noticed something else. rihito is confessing that he wants to be with mei from bottom of his heart and that was in front of granddad? i might be wrong, but it seemed that he was talking to him.

and :lol i thought hiro was kind of robotic too. it did reminded me of Zettai Kareshi. but i blamed it on his character as a perfect S-ranked butler that should be perfect in everything and with no human emotions. :P can't help it, i just love hiro. i am so biased towards him. BUT ti be fair, i think that the best acting and best character development and best role, it all should go to Takeru Sato and the way he portrait kento. i can't imagine anyone else could do a better job than him and this is my first time watching him in a drama. he is just great.
second best, is Nana-chan. she is just cute without even trying. and she is just so natural there.

lucky_c
Posts: 36
Joined: May 26th, '08, 21:08

Post by lucky_c » Mar 5th, '09, 20:10

You know, for me, I don't think I'm even a Kento/Mei shipper anymore. I just want Mei to end up alone and unhappy. :| This drama was way better before it got serious and angsty. Another disappointment for me~

User avatar
misuzana
Posts: 333
Joined: Nov 5th, '08, 00:03

Post by misuzana » Mar 5th, '09, 22:25

OMG Episode 8 was GOOD
GREAT nice job

i must i enjoyed this one the most so far :lol :lol :lol :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

with fights and the confessing yea
to add to this is wow
he went down on one knee and apologized for what he did wow I though he was proposing for a while there that was so touching :wub:
Uknow also the part where Rihito relaized that he had to fight and they playedthe spanish( which they did in the episodewhere he was fight the other buttler) but everytime that plays he wins and it can of remind of Zorro for some reason LOL :D
but it was nice

Shiget^
Posts: 52
Joined: Nov 1st, '05, 02:12

Post by Shiget^ » Mar 6th, '09, 13:01

jazztonish wrote:After watching the trailer of episode 9 on Fuji TV websites, I noticed that they announced something about March 17 and count down thing.

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/flvplayer/flvpl ... ei-chan_hd

Is this drama going to be concluded on March 17? Is it actually going to air for 10 episodes not 11 eps like we all have been told?
I'm not so sure since my japanese skill is kinda poor. If anyone understand what they actually announced, plese tell me. . . >__<

WTH shiori is the successor??

jazztonish
Posts: 13
Joined: Feb 18th, '09, 12:50

Post by jazztonish » Mar 6th, '09, 23:25

Shiget^ wrote:
jazztonish wrote:After watching the trailer of episode 9 on Fuji TV websites, I noticed that they announced something about March 17 and count down thing.

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/flvplayer/flvpl ... ei-chan_hd

Is this drama going to be concluded on March 17? Is it actually going to air for 10 episodes not 11 eps like we all have been told?
I'm not so sure since my japanese skill is kinda poor. If anyone understand what they actually announced, plese tell me. . . >__<

WTH shiori is the successor??
if i didn't hear it wrong. . .

I also heard that grandfather declares that Shiori is the next heir.
He said "Koukeisha wa omae ta Shiori"
Koukeisha means 'successor'. Then if I am not mistaken, grandpa said like "The successor is you, Shiori"

Grandpa!!? How did you say that?
But I think there must be something or a condition behind his quick declaration. . .
Mei-chan. Fighto!

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 7th, '09, 00:01

jazztonish wrote:
Shiget^ wrote:
jazztonish wrote:After watching the trailer of episode 9 on Fuji TV websites, I noticed that they announced something about March 17 and count down thing.

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/flvplayer/flvpl ... ei-chan_hd

Is this drama going to be concluded on March 17? Is it actually going to air for 10 episodes not 11 eps like we all have been told?
I'm not so sure since my japanese skill is kinda poor. If anyone understand what they actually announced, plese tell me. . . >__<

WTH shiori is the successor??
if i didn't hear it wrong. . .

I also heard that grandfather declares that Shiori is the next heir.
He said "Koukeisha wa omae ta Shiori"
Koukeisha means 'successor'. Then if I am not mistaken, grandpa said like "The successor is you, Shiori"

Grandpa!!? How did you say that?
But I think there must be something or a condition behind his quick declaration. . .
Mei-chan. Fighto!
ok, this is veeeeeeeeery wide guess. I don't even know why i thought about it but maybe
is to do with some sort of confession that i think i heard from the last seconds of preview where rihito is saying " watashi no kokoro, kore kara mei-sama totomoni arimasu" which i think translate into somthing like "from now on, my heart belongs to mei-sama"
and the backgroud where he is saying that sentence is dark. my guess is that he is saying this infront of grandad (kind of similar to where they standing) so maybe grandad is testing him to see if he still choses mei even though she has nothing.
OR in objection to that sentence as he did not wanted to hear that confession but i think this one is hard to accept as in manga, he has chosen rihito to be mei's future husband.
but as they have changed so many facts in the drama, so they might change this bit too.

as i said, all above is my total imagination at late time of night when i suppose to be asleep to be ready for work tomorrow :P on time/

User avatar
nikkibell84
Posts: 214
Joined: May 31st, '07, 06:51
Location: Louisiana

Post by nikkibell84 » Mar 7th, '09, 05:02

Re the episode count: It might have just ten episodes. I've noticed that a lot of this seasons shows seem to just have ten episodes. I think that despite some good ratings, the overall ratings for this season have been disappointing (for all shows., So the networks are trying to get the spring season shows on quickly; I noticed some shows start the first week of April, which seems early to me.

User avatar
Minelauva
Posts: 32
Joined: Sep 21st, '08, 12:32
Location: France

Post by Minelauva » Mar 7th, '09, 12:17

I read onthis blog that Mei-chan no shitsuji will have only 9 episodes and not 10 and that the next episode, which will air on March 17th, will be the last one.
9 episodes... That's so short ! :crazy: I wonder how they'll manage...

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 7th, '09, 12:43

Minelauva wrote:I read onthis blog that Mei-chan no shitsuji will have only 9 episodes and not 10 and that the next episode, which will air on March 17th, will be the last one.
9 episodes... That's so short ! :crazy: I wonder how they'll manage...
to be honest, i had my doubt as well. because why else they advertise for ep on 17th if they could do it by the end of 9th ep. i just did not to believe it and now that i read, it makes sense.
now i have to say it is a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT for this drama. i am just wondering what is the reason. rating is not doing that bad.
i wrote before that with 4eps left (when i thought it had 11 eps) they can end it beautifully. now knowing that is only 9 eps, i am curious and scared on how they end it.
rihito's character has not reached his full story development. we yet to see more of him to convience us of his love for mei and that he deserves her more than kento.
what about shiori and her butler? tami and her butler. there are 5 characters all togther that need more explaining to do. atleast it should get 2 more eps. the way i see it, it is going to end in hurry and not great at all. pitty after such great eps one after another to end it like this.

nickel56
Posts: 6
Joined: Jul 22nd, '05, 10:20

Post by nickel56 » Mar 7th, '09, 13:44

i too agree that 9 episodes will be way too short for them to tie up the loose ends, especially Rihito's character development ><

so not to worry, it's definitely not just 9 episodes.
from the official site:
http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/mei-chan/trailer/index.html
they've put up a brief synopsis for Episode 9 (on 10th March)
then plus the advertised 17th March's episode, it should be 10 episodes then

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 7th, '09, 14:01

nickel56 wrote:i too agree that 9 episodes will be way too short for them to tie up the loose ends, especially Rihito's character development ><

so not to worry, it's definitely not just 9 episodes.
from the official site:
http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/mei-chan/trailer/index.html
they've put up a brief synopsis for Episode 9 (on 10th March)
then plus the advertised 17th March's episode, it should be 10 episodes then
sigh of relief :P that is great then. even though i still think they needed to do 11 ep to rap up everything just fine, i guess 10 eps is not that bad.
as i said, lots of facts about those chracters need to be resolved.
plus, i am so addicted to this drama by now that i know i will have withdrawing symptoms by the time is finished.
but i guess i be fine as i already decided which next drama going to get my attention. :blink

User avatar
fragolina
Posts: 112
Joined: Jan 19th, '06, 10:47

Post by fragolina » Mar 7th, '09, 14:08

Issy wrote:
nickel56 wrote:i too agree that 9 episodes will be way too short for them to tie up the loose ends, especially Rihito's character development ><

so not to worry, it's definitely not just 9 episodes.
from the official site:
http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/mei-chan/trailer/index.html
they've put up a brief synopsis for Episode 9 (on 10th March)
then plus the advertised 17th March's episode, it should be 10 episodes then
sigh of relief :P that is great then. even though i still think they needed to do 11 ep to rap up everything just fine, i guess 10 eps is not that bad.
as i said, lots of facts about those chracters need to be resolved.
plus, i am so addicted to this drama by now that i know i will have withdrawing symptoms by the time is finished.
but i guess i be fine as i already decided which next drama going to get my attention. :blink
Totally agree. The news of 10 episodes is saddening me but 9 was totally bad!
Hope for a good ending, i will cross my fingers for 2 weeks.. :lol

lunas
Posts: 324
Joined: Jun 2nd, '04, 15:31

Post by lunas » Mar 7th, '09, 15:08

I saw in Sato Takeru's blog that he has it as 10 episodes, though I don't understand the rest of them but I did saw a #10. I hope they end it nicely.

User avatar
Minelauva
Posts: 32
Joined: Sep 21st, '08, 12:32
Location: France

Post by Minelauva » Mar 7th, '09, 16:59

I'm also relieved to hear that there will be 10 episodes in total. :-)
Of course, it will still be short but with only 1 episode left, it would have been impossible for them to do a nice ending.

User avatar
nikkibell84
Posts: 214
Joined: May 31st, '07, 06:51
Location: Louisiana

Post by nikkibell84 » Mar 7th, '09, 19:10

Ten episodes is shorter than I'd like, but I do honestly think that the whole M/K/R/S love triangle and who will be come heir can be wrapped up next week and the last episode can be a wrap up of any loose storylines (Rose's relationship to Mei's parent's, Tami, etc) and maybe a fast forward to what happens to everyone. Plus, I'd love to see what happens with that butler rule, as it seems all the girls break it. Maybe Mei could take a job at the school down the road?

jus me
Posts: 30
Joined: Apr 15th, '06, 08:36

Post by jus me » Mar 10th, '09, 00:56

After watching last night's SmapxSmap all three said they have no clue who's going to end up with Mei. It could be true that they don't know but I have a feeling they do know and I just hope it's Rhito and Mei :D Now I have to wait till 2:00am Hawaii time to watch today's episode :blink

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 10th, '09, 01:34

jus me wrote:After watching last night's SmapxSmap all three said they have no clue who's going to end up with Mei. It could be true that they don't know but I have a feeling they do know and I just hope it's Rhito and Mei :D Now I have to wait till 2:00am Hawaii time to watch today's episode :blink
even after all what i said about ending pair, knowing how much a jdrama can shock and suprise you sometimes by its ending, i still have my hand on my heart about this one.
i just can't believe that they answered most important question of the drama, 2 eps before its ending. just too good to be true!
unless we all need not reading some hidden lines in ep8. :scratch:
and i can't believe that i am so unlucky to miss the last 2ep of my fav drama because i am working. i hope that it gets uploaded very soon. :cry:

jus me
Posts: 30
Joined: Apr 15th, '06, 08:36

Post by jus me » Mar 10th, '09, 01:41

I'll be missing an hour's worth of sleep today just to watch this drama.
I'm sure I'll be falling asleep at my desk at work but it's worth it. I just have to see what's going to happen. You're right Issy. J-drama can shock us. I'm just hoping it'll be the ending that I want. :D Kimura-kun was saying on SmapxSmap that the producer for this drama is the same person as when he was doing the drama Change. He was telling Mizushima-kun be careful cause this producer is known to write 30 pages. Ahh... it's only 3:40pm Hawaii time. I don't know if I can wait!!

Shiget^
Posts: 52
Joined: Nov 1st, '05, 02:12

Post by Shiget^ » Mar 10th, '09, 13:00

i watched ep 9

keyhole is failing on it kept shutting off i missed all the good scenes esp the last ones
and

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RIHITOOOOOOOO :cry: :cry: someone darted rihito and it hit him T__T

anyways, mei challenged lucia for a duel for rihito, because what happened was since lucia is the heir now kintaro oji-san asked lucia and rihito to go to america, of course rihito isnt approve of this so he went to lucia and told her he's heart is now and forever more with mei-sama, lucia being all insane she told mei how their school director was the fiance of his dad, mei was giving up on school, on his grandfather and the stella and rihito slapped her :O and mei runaway everyone in school been looking for her, but rihito was able to talk to school director and reveal the truth, even brought the letter yu-san send to rose sama, rihito found mei in the last place where her and her parents spent before they passed away, rihito then gave the letter from rose-sama (the one from her mom) she then called rihito (and missed everything in between :cussing: I HATE KEYHOLE) anyways when it got revived it was the scene were rihito was holding mei's hand and their hands are placed in rihitos chest XDDDDDDDD and so yeah the next scene was mei challenging lucia for a duel, the prize is for rihito to stay by side her and lucia agreed, suddenly when lucia left (i didnt see this part) i just saw the part someone darted rihito and he was in the floor bleeding and mei is by his side and shouting T_T

anyways fill in the missing parts who ever watched today

btw the last ep next week, its the duel, and theres this scene were mei and the others are in the airport (not sure) someone is leaving O_O

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 10th, '09, 13:58

Shiget^ wrote:i watched ep 9

keyhole is failing on it kept shutting off i missed all the good scenes esp the last ones
and

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RIHITOOOOOOOO :cry: :cry: someone darted rihito and it hit him T__T

anyways, mei challenged lucia for a duel for rihito, because what happened was since lucia is the heir now kintaro oji-san asked lucia and rihito to go to america, of course rihito isnt approve of this so he went to lucia and told her he's heart is now and forever more with mei-sama, lucia being all insane she told mei how their school director was the fiance of his dad, mei was giving up on school, on his grandfather and the stella and rihito slapped her :O and mei runaway everyone in school been looking for her, but rihito was able to talk to school director and reveal the truth, even brought the letter yu-san send to rose sama, rihito found mei in the last place where her and her parents spent before they passed away, rihito then gave the letter from rose-sama (the one from her mom) she then called rihito (and missed everything in between :cussing: I HATE KEYHOLE) anyways when it got revived it was the scene were rihito was holding mei's hand and their hands are placed in rihitos chest XDDDDDDDD and so yeah the next scene was mei challenging lucia for a duel, the prize is for rihito to stay by side her and lucia agreed, suddenly when lucia left (i didnt see this part) i just saw the part someone darted rihito and he was in the floor bleeding and mei is by his side and shouting T_T

anyways fill in the missing parts who ever watched today

btw the last ep next week, its the duel, and theres this scene were mei and the others are in the airport (not sure) someone is leaving O_O
oh, thanks a lot. i was waiting for your post.
now there is no way that i can wait to see it.
oh poor rihito, :cry: i was thinking to myself that it can actually something happens to rihito because the way shiori/tami's mentality goes, if she can't have rihito, then no one else can.
so they changed the manga plot drastically. i have not read the manga but was on the site where people talking about it and i could read that about 80% or readers disliked rihito for some reasons while i think atleast more than half of viewers, LOVE rihito.
now i am wondering is it because hiro is playing the part or is it because of rihito's character in the drama? i am confused myself because i love hiro.
oh my god, i need to watch this ep ASAP. :goggle:

hang_1988
Posts: 13
Joined: Feb 26th, '09, 16:53

Post by hang_1988 » Mar 10th, '09, 14:11

Oh my god :wub: After reading your summary of ep 9..I can't wait to watch ep 9 anymore :-( But I have to wait until its up .. After all she call him by his name :cheers: hehe, this must be MEI_RIHITO ending :D ...

jazztonish
Posts: 13
Joined: Feb 18th, '09, 12:50

Post by jazztonish » Mar 10th, '09, 14:30

Thanks, Shiget^! I wish I can watch this drama on KeyHole too. But due to my slow internet speed, I have to give up on KeyHole and wait for someone to write a summary.
At this point, I feel like Rihito and Mei will end up together at the end which is great!! ^ ^
And Mei finally calls him Rihito! That's what I've been waiting for.
And Issy, about reading the manga you said...
Right, I think Rihito is the drama is more lovable than the manga. He just can't take his much action or make much move like we all want him to do. The producer/script writer has done a good job in portraying Rihito in a better way than the manga.

jus me
Posts: 30
Joined: Apr 15th, '06, 08:36

Post by jus me » Mar 10th, '09, 18:35

I watched it on Keyhole too.
Why did Tami have to shoot Rihito with the arrow? I know she wants Rhito and Luchia together but that was just too much.

jus me
Posts: 30
Joined: Apr 15th, '06, 08:36

Post by jus me » Mar 10th, '09, 18:37

Issy wrote:
Shiget^ wrote:i watched ep 9


oh, thanks a lot. i was waiting for your post.
now there is no way that i can wait to see it.
oh poor rihito, :cry: i was thinking to myself that it can actually something happens to rihito because the way shiori/tami's mentality goes, if she can't have rihito, then no one else can.
so they changed the manga plot drastically. i have not read the manga but was on the site where people talking about it and i could read that about 80% or readers disliked rihito for some reasons while i think atleast more than half of viewers, LOVE rihito.
now i am wondering is it because hiro is playing the part or is it because of rihito's character in the drama? i am confused myself because i love hiro.
oh my god, i need to watch this ep ASAP. :goggle:
I I think it has more to do with Rhito the manga character than the drama. I like the Rhito in the drama. He's love able.

hang_1988
Posts: 13
Joined: Feb 26th, '09, 16:53

Post by hang_1988 » Mar 10th, '09, 19:38

Finally I watched it ^____________^ :wub:.. the letter ROSE sama gave Mei actually is from her parents ... In this, they told Mei that " Is there someone important by your side ? the For the sake of this person, please try your best! Fight!"... After reading this letter , Mei chased Rihito and told him " Please, fight together to make my dream come true " .. then He hold her hand and told her " To protect Mei sama , Let's try together " ... My japanese is very poor, I think its the most clearly part that I can hear :-( ..About Shinobu, I think his wish is "can be by SHIORI's side", so When he heard about the duel, he smiled :lol ... may be If he can win Rihito , he pretend to lose :lol ...Tami did that thing because If she do that, Rihito can't take part in the duel so he'll lose and has to go with SHiori :mrgreen:

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 10th, '09, 19:58

ok, bearing the fact that i still have not seen ep9 from what i read above, i really hope
that you don't make the story in a way that mei for sake of protecting rihito's life from future attacks, lose the duel on purpose and he has to stay with shiori.
beacuse this is going to be the worst ending ever.
and i really don't understand the whole meaning of all these duels that is being held for any stupid reason. if shiori is now the real hiress of hongo family and if rihito loves mei no matter what, then there is no reason for him to stay a butler. there is always an option of quiting. it is true that he is bond to being a butler due to his family background, but there is also a limit to it. what ever being a butler to hongo family means to him or his family is nothing more if being an actual part of hongo family as shintaro (mei's father was). and with all his importance he still managed to leave everything behind and be with his love.
is this something very hard for rihito to do? so they don't even need duel each other to get him. it is not that he is a something to posses. he has brain and can think his future.
i just don't get the whole meaning of this last duel.

jus me
Posts: 30
Joined: Apr 15th, '06, 08:36

Post by jus me » Mar 10th, '09, 21:10

Issy wrote:ok, bearing the fact that i still have not seen ep9 from what i read above, i really hope
that you don't make the story in a way that mei for sake of protecting rihito's life from future attacks, lose the duel on purpose and he has to stay with shiori.
beacuse this is going to be the worst ending ever.
and i really don't understand the whole meaning of all these duels that is being held for any stupid reason. if shiori is now the real hiress of hongo family and if rihito loves mei no matter what, then there is no reason for him to stay a butler. there is always an option of quiting. it is true that he is bond to being a butler due to his family background, but there is also a limit to it. what ever being a butler to hongo family means to him or his family is nothing more if being an actual part of hongo family as shintaro (mei's father was). and with all his importance he still managed to leave everything behind and be with his love.
is this something very hard for rihito to do? so they don't even need duel each other to get him. it is not that he is a something to posses. he has brain and can think his future.
i just don't get the whole meaning of this last duel.
I think you're right that the duel makes no sense at all. Maybe just maybe Rhito will leave being a butler to be with Mei. The look they had when they looked into each others eyes and when he said he'd be her shield so she can fight said it all. Then again, it's a J drama so they may change the ending on us. I for one think that Rhito will leave as a butler and be with Mei. In the preview, it showed MaeShiba leaving. Think he left for Europe to become a "S" Class butler. Grandpa was telling MaeShiba if you want to beat Rhito you need to become a "S" Class butler.
I hope you get to see this soon. I'm sure it's driving you nuts just reading these posts.

annie_chan
Posts: 35
Joined: Feb 14th, '09, 20:24
Location: UK

Post by annie_chan » Mar 10th, '09, 21:16

Issy wrote:ok, bearing the fact that i still have not seen ep9 from what i read above, i really hope
that you don't make the story in a way that mei for sake of protecting rihito's life from future attacks, lose the duel on purpose and he has to stay with shiori.
beacuse this is going to be the worst ending ever.
and i really don't understand the whole meaning of all these duels that is being held for any stupid reason. if shiori is now the real hiress of hongo family and if rihito loves mei no matter what, then there is no reason for him to stay a butler. there is always an option of quiting. it is true that he is bond to being a butler due to his family background, but there is also a limit to it. what ever being a butler to hongo family means to him or his family is nothing more if being an actual part of hongo family as shintaro (mei's father was). and with all his importance he still managed to leave everything behind and be with his love.
is this something very hard for rihito to do? so they don't even need duel each other to get him. it is not that he is a something to posses. he has brain and can think his future.
i just don't get the whole meaning of this last duel.
I assume that if Mei continues being in St Lucia, he has to remain as a butler to be there and protect her ^^ Tami is still wondering somewhere in the school, even if Lucia leaves ^^

Shiget^
Posts: 52
Joined: Nov 1st, '05, 02:12

Post by Shiget^ » Mar 10th, '09, 23:48

Issy wrote:ok, bearing the fact that i still have not seen ep9 from what i read above, i really hope
that you don't make the story in a way that mei for sake of protecting rihito's life from future attacks, lose the duel on purpose and he has to stay with shiori.
beacuse this is going to be the worst ending ever.
and i really don't understand the whole meaning of all these duels that is being held for any stupid reason. if shiori is now the real hiress of hongo family and if rihito loves mei no matter what, then there is no reason for him to stay a butler. there is always an option of quiting. it is true that he is bond to being a butler due to his family background, but there is also a limit to it. what ever being a butler to hongo family means to him or his family is nothing more if being an actual part of hongo family as shintaro (mei's father was). and with all his importance he still managed to leave everything behind and be with his love.
is this something very hard for rihito to do? so they don't even need duel each other to get him. it is not that he is a something to posses. he has brain and can think his future.
i just don't get the whole meaning of this last duel.
haha same thoughts i have, especially when i saw the airport scene, i was like OMG IS RIHITO LEAVING FOR AMERICA WTH?? i bet its like that and then the last scene would be mei would be working and she has a visitor and its rihito -the end- ROFLMAO

also i think the reason why people like rihito(hiro) in the drama i think its because rihito is more human in the drama than the manga, because in the manga he seems to be more like a robot than the manga, because in the drama he shows more emotions XDD and besides hiro is a beshie you're really drawn to him, i dont know ive seen hiro soo many times in other dramas but this is the first time i was really drawn to him and his character, he's a really great actor XDD

btw i forgot to mention there was one scene where the twins got this laptop and kintaro-ojisan was talking to mameshiba, not very sure what theyre talking about but its about mei, i think he wants kento to be mei's butler and want them to go to him, but kento decline
arrrghhh waiting for the episode on clubbox now they dont have it yet T_T

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 10th, '09, 23:57

arrrghhh waiting for the episode on clubbox now they dont have it yet T_T
yes, WHY WHY WHY NOT ON CB YET????????????? :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

I hope you get to see this soon. I'm sure it's driving you nuts just reading these posts.
I have/need to see it tonight. otherwise i can't function normally tomorrow.

User avatar
Elien
Posts: 170
Joined: Jul 3rd, '07, 20:48
Location: Mordor

Post by Elien » Mar 11th, '09, 00:38

Issy wrote: I have/need to see it tonight. otherwise i can't function normally tomorrow.
It´s on youtube, no subs and what sucks ,no ending :glare: It´s 1:30 AM here and I think I am going to die before it´s up :cry:

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 11th, '09, 01:54

Elien wrote:
Issy wrote: I have/need to see it tonight. otherwise i can't function normally tomorrow.
It´s on youtube, no subs and what sucks ,no ending :glare: It´s 1:30 AM here and I think I am going to die before it´s up :cry:
and watching those what ever scenes made even more impatient. not for ep 9 but for the final ep. how on earth i am going to wait for another week and it is only early wednesday morning today?
but from what i saw
the scene of rihito getting shot? :O :O :cry: :O :O what did he actually told mei when she was holding his hand at that time?
i just can't see anything good comes out of that duel and for shinobu to decide on term and conditions of the duel? is not making it anyless stressfull..
and did not catch that part exactly but did shiori said if she wins rihito has to give up totally on his love to mei and accept her instead? was mei in the right mind to ask for such a duel? would be even possible for rihito to forget everything about mei just because she lost that duel? i still can't imagine anything more stupd action than asking for a duel.
but i think the starting scenes of ep 9 where rihito and mei just had some time alone with eachother and their moment was intrupted by everyone coming to their room and then rihito and mei jumping off her bed and each pretending to do something is the most cutest scene ever between these two so far. i just can't have enough of it.

as for popularity of rihito in the drama is for some reasons viewers can feel his love for mei even though he does not show it that clearly. i always has noticed hiro's presence in any drama and he always attracted me to him in where ever he was. but i am really loving him and his character more than his other dramas. his acting has improved so much. not to mention that he is veeeeeeeeery easy on the eye. :P i am so gald that they chose hiro for this role.

jazztonish
Posts: 13
Joined: Feb 18th, '09, 12:50

Post by jazztonish » Mar 11th, '09, 03:34

Yay! Finally, I had a chance to watch ep 9 too.
When I read Shiget^ 's post about this episode's summary, I was mistaken about Mei calling Rihito by his name. :P I hope that Mei will call his name in the last episode like I have been waiting for!

The romantic scene between Mei and Rihito is so cute. They were looking into each other's eyes for a moment but suddenly Mei's classmates broke into her room without asking or knocking on the door. The classmates and butlers kept teasing both Mei and Rihito. Even Rin's butler said that he could sense a sweet/romantic aura here. Mei tried to remove that aura message above her head while Rihito kept spraying the perfume toward them. Their flustered reaction was cute.

I laughed out loud when everyone was haunted by Kento's appearance. He was wrapped in the white fabric/paper like a mummy. HaHa. I was thinking for a slight moment that I was probably watching a horror movie.

I was wondering about the point of the duel too. Even in the manga, Mei couldn't challenge Shiori at first for the duel becoz of her Ombra level. She has to have more stella to challenge the people in Lucia or Sole ranking there. I hope to get the overall detail soon.

My favorite actor besides Nana-chan and Hiro is Natsumi's big sister! I guess her name is Mifuyu. She has a small role here but her actiing and reaction towards hot guys are so amusing. I hope I can have a funny friend like this big sis to hang out with. haha.


hang_1988
Posts: 13
Joined: Feb 26th, '09, 16:53

Post by hang_1988 » Mar 11th, '09, 07:05

Shiget^ wrote:[
[ when i saw the airport scene, i was like OMG IS RIHITO LEAVING FOR AMERICA WTH??
NO :lol From what i've seen, the one who is leaving is KENTO , NOT RIHITO ^_____^ So I think Mei won the duel ... But It seems like an open- ending because I didn't see any MEI_RIHITO SWEET SCENE :x Or May be they keep it in secret :whistling: ^_____^ ... Episode 9 shows us so much about Rihito's and MEi's feeling, so please make them be together :cry: ...

Shiget^
Posts: 52
Joined: Nov 1st, '05, 02:12

Post by Shiget^ » Mar 11th, '09, 09:57

^
Hi can you put um in spoiler tags, for the benefit of the ones who didnt see ep 9 yet thank you ^^

still downloading ep 9 on cb its quite slow T_T

User avatar
Moodilic
Posts: 243
Joined: Feb 16th, '08, 20:28
Location: Sweden

Post by Moodilic » Mar 11th, '09, 11:26

Ep09 is coming down now.
I actually saw 09 on Share but I was so tired that I didn't reflect of it being the newest episode. minna-san, gomen ne!
Nothing like a tension in the evening/morning, eh? :P

Edit 1:
704 version is up.
1280 is coming a bit later, need the speed for seed on the first one first.
Last edited by Moodilic on Mar 11th, '09, 12:39, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 11th, '09, 12:24

Moodilic wrote:Ep09 is coming down now.
I actually saw 09 on Share but I was so tired that I didn't reflect of it being the newest episode. minna-san, gomen ne!
Nothing like a tension in then evening/morning, eh? :P
oh thanks alot. althought i got mine from CB already (now need to watch it ASAP but can't cus i am at work :crazy: ) but being a freak that i am about mei-chan i still will dl this one and keep the best one. :P

wickedvampiregirl
Posts: 76
Joined: Feb 21st, '09, 14:17
Location: Earth

Post by wickedvampiregirl » Mar 11th, '09, 14:20

I haven't even watch episode 9, but the title made me all anxious! Damn it, where can I watch it online? I don't really mind watching without subtitles. I d understand a bit of Japanese, but subtitles makes it all better >.< Eppp... I wanna know what happen already... Mind pointing to which site I can watch it?

Honestly, I prefer if there's 11 episodes and that Mei would ended up with Rihito heheh... Weeeeeee...

jazztonish
Posts: 13
Joined: Feb 18th, '09, 12:50

Post by jazztonish » Mar 11th, '09, 15:27

wickedvampiregirl wrote:I haven't even watch episode 9, but the title made me all anxious! Damn it, where can I watch it online? I don't really mind watching without subtitles. I d understand a bit of Japanese, but subtitles makes it all better >.< Eppp... I wanna know what happen already... Mind pointing to which site I can watch it?

Honestly, I prefer if there's 11 episodes and that Mei would ended up with Rihito heheh... Weeeeeee...
i watched it on utube this morning. try to seach with the tag "mei ep 9" and you'll find it easily.
there are 8 parts of the vid but becareful that the 1st vid starts with the end of the episode, so try to skip to around 4 or 5 minutes to watch the beginning of the episode.

wickedvampiregirl
Posts: 76
Joined: Feb 21st, '09, 14:17
Location: Earth

Post by wickedvampiregirl » Mar 11th, '09, 15:41

jazztonish wrote:
wickedvampiregirl wrote:I haven't even watch episode 9, but the title made me all anxious! Damn it, where can I watch it online? I don't really mind watching without subtitles. I d understand a bit of Japanese, but subtitles makes it all better >.< Eppp... I wanna know what happen already... Mind pointing to which site I can watch it?

Honestly, I prefer if there's 11 episodes and that Mei would ended up with Rihito heheh... Weeeeeee...
i watched it on utube this morning. try to seach with the tag "mei ep 9" and you'll find it easily.
there are 8 parts of the vid but becareful that the 1st vid starts with the end of the episode, so try to skip to around 4 or 5 minutes to watch the beginning of the episode.
You're my hero! I never did watch the one without subtitle before, I usually download it and wait till the subs comes out and watch it with that lol. But, since I'm not sure when the sub's coming out and dying to know what happen, I guess, it's time to break the habit =D Thanks, I'm waiting for the tenth episode already... Grrr... Why is there only 10 episodes? I'm not sure how they're wrapping it up... What's with the whole -- triangle... more like a rectangle now... love thing... Oh well...

jazztonish
Posts: 13
Joined: Feb 18th, '09, 12:50

Post by jazztonish » Mar 11th, '09, 15:59

no problem, wickedvampiregirl! hope you enjoy the show. =)

yeah, me too. i just can't wait for the high quality vid to come out. i'm too obsessed with this drama.
and it would be wonderful that this drama should have aired till epsidode 11.

And I just can't imagine myself what I'm gonna do after March 17. Can't bear the fact that I may not have a chance to see Hiro's acting for months.
And I become a big fan of Nana-chan now!

wickedvampiregirl
Posts: 76
Joined: Feb 21st, '09, 14:17
Location: Earth

Post by wickedvampiregirl » Mar 11th, '09, 16:11

jazztonish wrote:no problem, wickedvampiregirl! hope you enjoy the show. =)

yeah, me too. i just can't wait for the high quality vid to come out. i'm too obsessed with this drama.
and it would be wonderful that this drama should have aired till epsidode 11.

And I just can't imagine myself what I'm gonna do after March 17. Can't bear the fact that I may not have a chance to see Hiro's acting for months.
And I become a big fan of Nana-chan now!
I'm still downloading the HQ via torrent, it's torture >.< Usually it only take matter of hours, now it's like... *dies* And I'm refreshing Kai's thread every five seconds to see if there's any update. It's really sad hahah.

Me neither... What else is there to watch? I've been addicted with the drama that I haven't really watched anything else - with the exception of the few dramas that Hiro is in -- can anyone blame me? He's smoking hot lol... I wonder if he have anymore dramas coming up, he was the reason why I started on this drama... Heheh...

Weee... I suppose I better watch it now...
Heaven's! Rihito got shot by an arrow *bite nails* Nuuuuu!! I hope he'll be okay and that he would ended up with Mei. I can't imagine Mei with anyone else.

I honestly like Rihito, from what I can see from all the episodes I've watch, I realize that Rihito is somewhat reserved and calculative. He doesn't mean any ill intention, but his decision doesn't always lead to be the best result. He bottles up a lot and I have no doubt he is in love with Mei, in so many ways that even with the best training he had received he cannot contain it...

I wonder how this will end.

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 11th, '09, 23:25

just finished watching ep 9. i reallt did not know that a 45 mins show can be watched over an hour and so :scratch:
here is some thoughts
1st of, this ep really needs to be watched with sub cus there is so many important conversation i could not understand this time.

shiori as the main heiress of hongo family. i really saw that coming. i can't say how i think about hongo grandpa. i am totally confused about him. i just can't figure him out.
but why he keeps insisting on seperating rihito from mei. this is totally apposite what happens in manga. chosing shiori and sending her and rihito to US.

now, i am having second thoughts about shiori again. i mean there is no doubt that she is one evil woman that want to have rihito and hongo family for any price but after what rihito told her about his heart always will belong to mei and the one that actually runing away is her and not mei because she keeps on huriting people and herself just unlike mei, i guess those words may had some effects on her.

and what is the deal with kento and the grandpa? he offered him to be a S-ranked butler and beat rihito and he did not decline. and from preview, it does look like that kento is leaving. but as he told mei, he has not given up on her yet.
but rihito said something that made me think again about an open ending. he told mei that she still has 3 more years to graduate from st lucia so she is got lots of time to collect those stellas. maybe the grandad want her to seperate from rihito so she can concentrate on graduating first and if their love was strong enough for eachother, they will return togther after those years.
oh, and for all who :cry: over rihito getting shot (just like me :P ), i think that he will recovers soon as we could see him all over the preview. :cheers:
i am sure will be missing mei-chan (to be honest, rihito ) after next week.

wickedvampiregirl
Posts: 76
Joined: Feb 21st, '09, 14:17
Location: Earth

Post by wickedvampiregirl » Mar 11th, '09, 23:40

Issy wrote:just finished watching ep 9. i reallt did not know that a 45 mins show can be watched over an hour and so :scratch:
here is some thoughts
1st of, this ep really needs to be watched with sub cus there is so many important conversation i could not understand this time.

shiori as the main heiress of hongo family. i really saw that coming. i can't say how i think about hongo grandpa. i am totally confused about him. i just can't figure him out.
but why he keeps insisting on seperating rihito from mei. this is totally apposite what happens in manga. chosing shiori and sending her and rihito to US.

now, i am having second thoughts about shiori again. i mean there is no doubt that she is one evil woman that want to have rihito and hongo family for any price but after what rihito told her about his heart always will belong to mei and the one that actually runing away is her and not mei because she keeps on huriting people and herself just unlike mei, i guess those words may had some effects on her.

and what is the deal with kento and the grandpa? he offered him to be a S-ranked butler and beat rihito and he did not decline. and from preview, it does look like that kento is leaving. but as he told mei, he has not given up on her yet.
but rihito said something that made me think again about an open ending. he told mei that she still has 3 more years to graduate from st lucia so she is got lots of time to collect those stellas. maybe the grandad want her to seperate from rihito so she can concentrate on graduating first and if their love was strong enough for eachother, they will return togther after those years.
oh, and for all who :cry: over rihito getting shot (just like me :P ), i think that he will recovers soon as we could see him all over the preview. :cheers:
i am sure will be missing mei-chan (to be honest, rihito ) after next week.
I don't think Shiori is the kind that would give up easily. She's a typical villain lol. But, in the same time, she does makes me wonder really hard -- what had happen in the past that changed her? I mean, she did helped Tami when she was young, was she always a -- errmmm... can't find a decent non-swear word lol... but, ermm... I suppose, wicked woman suits, in the past? I did not read the Manga, so I have no clue what's the similarities or the difference between the two.

Still, I doubt Kento would actually leave. I think as much as Kento likes Mei, he'd be on of those typical second stringer who eventually gives up and move on with life and turned out happy in one way or another. But, if he does go, I think he'd get S quite easily, being a Shibata and all that lol... He did pass the standing test way back in which episode -- I forgot...

I couldn't figure out the grandfather either, but one of my theory is exactly like yours; he wanted Mei to concentrate on her studies and will allow Rihito to come back after Mei's successful. My second theory is that -- no matter how bloody ridiculous it is to people -- He wanted Rihito to quit being a butler and since he's a freaking twisted old man, he would never admit it straightforwardly. Maybe he even have intentions on seeing Rihito asking Mei's hand in marriage. I dunno, the more I thought about it, the crazier the theories in my head got. And that's only like icing on the cake =P

Well... HOPEFULLY Rihito would be perfectly fine or else Imma go all dramatic. I am capable to do exactly that heheh...

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 11th, '09, 23:59

ummmm
there is always this point in back of my head that rihito will do exactly what mei's father did when it came to chosing his love.
like you, the more i think about it, the more crazy thoughts i get. rihito can't stay a butler and be with mei for rest of their lives. we know now that they deeply are in love with eachother. so being a butler is just a cover up. in one time or other, rihito has to leave his old world if he truely wants to stay with mei forever.
and maybe the old oji-san was grooming rihito for this reason but was intended for shiori and not mei. after all, as kento said before, rihito was excellent at everything. that why everyone calls him rihito-sama even shiori (but not mei :blink )
but i am kind of sure, whatever ending rihito and mei might have in this drama, it would be shown after 3 years. i really can't see that mei and rihito run away together while she is still in st lucia academy. atleast, i can't see rihito doing this to mei.

wickedvampiregirl
Posts: 76
Joined: Feb 21st, '09, 14:17
Location: Earth

Post by wickedvampiregirl » Mar 12th, '09, 00:12

Issy wrote:ummmm
there is always this point in back of my head that rihito will do exactly what mei's father did when it came to chosing his love.
like you, the more i think about it, the more crazy thoughts i get. rihito can't stay a butler and be with mei for rest of their lives. we know now that they deeply are in love with eachother. so being a butler is just a cover up. in one time or other, rihito has to leave his old world if he truely wants to stay with mei forever.
and maybe the old oji-san was grooming rihito for this reason but was intended for shiori and not mei. after all, as kento said before, rihito was excellent at everything. that why everyone calls him rihito-sama even shiori (but not mei :blink )
but i am kind of sure, whatever ending rihito and mei might have in this drama, it would be shown after 3 years. i really can't see that mei and rihito run away together while she is still in st lucia academy. atleast, i can't see rihito doing this to mei.
You don't know how glad I am not being the only one with the head exploded with ideas lol... But yeah, for some reason, I don't think Rihito would ever allow Mei to leave a chance at a better life. I can't really see Rihito said something along the lines "Let's runaway together" That would be totally out of character to me. Rihito is very calculative and calm. It takes a lot to shake him up, even when he seemed surprised, I can't help but think there;s something else at the back of his mind.

The grandfather really creep me out sometimes. Still, I don't think he even wanted for Rihito to ended up with Shiori, or else why would he even bother taking Mei from her former life and insist that she groomed herself to be a better lady? Even to a point of using the lowest of tricks? There's definitely more to that man than we're seeing. Plus, the fact that he seemed to be in contact with Rose - the Principal/Ex-fiancee of Mei's father. She doesn't seemed to hold any grudges at all, in fact she seemed to want her best friend's daughter to do really well and be happy.

So far, I have one theory that I do like. Mei's grandfather intended that Rihito would succeed him. And the only way he could do that is to marry Rihito off to the heir of the Hongo family. He might have been watching Rihito and Shiori for so many years and trying to figure out if they're really in love and decided at the end that they're not - Seeing it was only Shiori who have feelings towards Rihito and he was only doing his job. So, comes Mei into the picture and turns out she won Rihito's heart. The only step left was to force them to truly admit their feelings and he could finally say "Why didn't you just say that earlier?"... Okay, I let my imagination went off again lol...

nickel56
Posts: 6
Joined: Jul 22nd, '05, 10:20

Post by nickel56 » Mar 12th, '09, 06:26

I've got similar ideas as you guys regarding the grandpa too!
So I put one and one together and I got this...
Grandpa actually hopes that Rihito will be like Shutaro; choosing his love over his family.
But he knows Rihito bears the burden of the Shibata family name (something like the Shibata's heir must become the Hongo's heiress's shitsuji).
So, what other better solution than to let Mameshiba take over this duty!
Then Rihito will be free to stay by Mei's side, but no longer as her shitsuji.

Yeah, so now the first step is to let Mameshiba obtain the S-rank that will make him matchable with Hongo's heiress.
(I understand this is kinda unfair to Mameshiba, but I guess he will accept this arrangement cause it is the best for Mei & Rihito)
From the preview, seems like
because of Rihito's injury, all the classmates are chipping in to help Mei. Maybe the format is changed, no longer a one-on-one challenge.
By the way, when did Mei called Rihito by his name "Rihito"? Do enlighten me which scene is it in. I wanna hear it too! :D

wickedvampiregirl
Posts: 76
Joined: Feb 21st, '09, 14:17
Location: Earth

Post by wickedvampiregirl » Mar 12th, '09, 06:40

nickel56 wrote:I've got similar ideas as you guys regarding the grandpa too!
So I put one and one together and I got this...
Grandpa actually hopes that Rihito will be like Shutaro; choosing his love over his family.
But he knows Rihito bears the burden of the Shibata family name (something like the Shibata's heir must become the Hongo's heiress's shitsuji).
So, what other better solution than to let Mameshiba take over this duty!
Then Rihito will be free to stay by Mei's side, but no longer as her shitsuji.

Yeah, so now the first step is to let Mameshiba obtain the S-rank that will make him matchable with Hongo's heiress.
(I understand this is kinda unfair to Mameshiba, but I guess he will accept this arrangement cause it is the best for Mei & Rihito)
From the preview, seems like
because of Rihito's injury, all the classmates are chipping in to help Mei. Maybe the format is changed, no longer a one-on-one challenge.
By the way, when did Mei called Rihito by his name "Rihito"? Do enlighten me which scene is it in. I wanna hear it too! :D
If that was the case, I'd be jumping with joy lol. I was thinking of something around that as well.
To be honest, the drama sometimes seemed predictable but when I turn around, it's not at all and leave me to wonder. Maybe it's true, maybe the grandfather was testing the power of love. That old man is so complicated to begin with. Tsk tsk tsk...
Uh... And your question, I forgot which episode =P

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 12th, '09, 12:07

reading everyone's theory
i too believe that hongo grandpa wants rihito to take over the business after him.
i guess after shintaro's departure to be with yuu, he adopted shiori and started grooming rihito to be shiori's helper/advisor and maybe something more when she becomes the sole heiress of hongo family.
i started thinking about grandpa actions towards mei and it could be a way of protecting mei from any harm that shiori can cause her is she was the heiress.
because now we know that tami does anything (even to kill) for shiori's sake and as both of them are mentally unstable, so to keep mei safe away from it all is a best way of protecting her. not to mention the fact that rihito actually falling in love with mei and wanting to serve her will add more fuel to fire.
and on the subjetc of everyone is helping mei, i think because when the duel was annouced, shiori said that you are not afraid of hurting your friends in the process where everyone said they will help her no matter what. that is why made shiori even more angry.
and one more thing
i just can't believe how cute and innocent is rihito when it comes to loving mei. those scenes where mei wants to tend to his face wounds and he wont let her because he thinks that ojou-sans should not be doing so and was so embaressed about it.
that is why i love/support rihito's love for mei. because both of them seem so inocently in love with each other to a point of not realising it.
with kento, even though he is younger than rihito, he seems to be more expereinced.

hang_1988
Posts: 13
Joined: Feb 26th, '09, 16:53

Post by hang_1988 » Mar 12th, '09, 17:15

Oh I finished ep 9 with sub :lol
So the reason for the duel now clear for me :lol ... IF MEI wins this duel, SHiori will leave this school and resign the heiress of HONGO :O ...And the desire of SHinobu is " Always together with Lucia sama" But when he said that, SHiori says " This time for us to separate" With a happy face because she think she will be forever with RIHITO :glare: ... So this may be the reasons, Shinobu will pretend to lose ... And this decision of grandpa if also a test for MEI because he knows MEi is lack of something, Its resolution :whistling: ...So from the preview, there is no doubt that Mei wins, so she will be the heir, and may be MAMESHIBA takes resposiblity of the butler for generations ... unfair for him, but if he can't be together with MEi as a lover, he can be together with her as a butler :lol ... So, somehow, the two brothers both can be together with Mei ... :wub: I think eventhough, Mameshiba said he is not giving up on Mei but when he heard about the duel for the sake of Rihito, he already gave up :-)

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 12th, '09, 21:35

hang_1988 wrote:Oh I finished ep 9 with sub :lol
So the reason for the duel now clear for me :lol ... IF MEI wins this duel, SHiori will leave this school and resign the heiress of HONGO :O ...And the desire of SHinobu is " Always together with Lucia sama" But when he said that, SHiori says " This time for us to separate" With a happy face because she think she will be forever with RIHITO :glare: ... So this may be the reasons, Shinobu will pretend to lose ... And this decision of grandpa if also a test for MEI because he knows MEi is lack of something, Its resolution :whistling: ...So from the preview, there is no doubt that Mei wins, so she will be the heir, and may be MAMESHIBA takes resposiblity of the butler for generations ... unfair for him, but if he can't be together with MEi as a lover, he can be together with her as a butler :lol ... So, somehow, the two brothers both can be together with Mei ... :wub: I think eventhough, Mameshiba said he is not giving up on Mei but when he heard about the duel for the sake of Rihito, he already gave up :-)
subs are out already?
ok, i started thinking of what you said about both brothers would be with mei. i just think this arrangement is to cruel and painful for kento. not to mention too uncomfortable for mei and rihito because all three of them know about eachother's exact feeling.
plus, if rihito was intended to be more than a butler for the future hongo heiress, would be a need for a butler anymore?
my thought is that kento has given up already on mei but do not want mei to feel bad for refusing him. after all they have been childhood friend for years.
it is so strange that shintaro and yuu decided to settle down in a place where shibata family live. and if shibata family suppose to be hongo family butlers for generation, why they are living in that town. have they left everything on rihito's shoulders and they started a normal life some where else.
have they had a part in helping shintaro in making a new life in that town and the end result ended in that rihito is bound to serve honog family heiress with no objection?
oh my god, i really don't know what this drama doing to my head. one crazy thought after another. i am so happy that i am not the writer.

annie_chan
Posts: 35
Joined: Feb 14th, '09, 20:24
Location: UK

Post by annie_chan » Mar 13th, '09, 03:05

well, tor me, there is one more person that needs to be explained!

That's Shinobu and his desire!

Why? why does he have to be so loyal to her?? why does he want to stay there for the crazy women?

wickedvampiregirl
Posts: 76
Joined: Feb 21st, '09, 14:17
Location: Earth

Post by wickedvampiregirl » Mar 13th, '09, 08:16

Hmm... I even watch this drama in my dreams, so damn sad on so many levels lol... Anyway, I thought about it to a point of over thinking it - it's possible really with my brain, I over analyze to an impossible extent. So......... About Kento........
I don't think anything would be a fair ending to Kento. To be honest, at the end he would lose Mei anyway, whether or not he can be the S-Ranked butler. I think he had already realized that, but he's stubborn as hell and wouldn't give up without a fight. He would never give up unless if Mei told him herself that she had chosen Rihito - mind you, she hadn't really clarify it in words. No more games, no more 'if's. Then, he would finally back out. I doubt he would stay a Butler either. Maybe it would be the end of the Shibata family serving the Hongo. How can Kento stays the family butler when the brother marry off the heir? Wouldn't that just be weird?
And there's that Shinobu and what he desires..........
To be honest, right from the very start. I thought that Shinobu is in love with Shiori. Men constantly do stupid stuffs for the woman they love. Even if it's unrequited. And in some words, he did say he loved her. Well, from what I understand that is.
Of course, I have no reason to pity Shiori. Not because of her mean behaviour.
But because of her selfishness. In case no one had noticed, Mei is in as much pain as Shiori is. She lost her parents, she would never see them ever again for as long as she live. And it's a cruel fate to lose parents - even a parent at such age. But, she didn't change, not at all. She's still a compassionate person. Shiori however, was just taken from her parents. If she wanted, she could have just see them again after succeeding the family. It's a person's choice that makes the who they are. And to me Shiori is someone who's selfish and greedy and there's absolutely no point of feeling sorry for her. Mei's too nice to even feel sorry for someone like that. What can I say? I'm not a saint.
Why stay close to the Shibata? And why the Shibata is so significantly important?
I thought about that. Mei's friend did mention that the Hongo is powerful and if they wanted to, they can find anyone even if they hide themselves so well. My opinion? The grandfather knew about Mei and knew where she had been her whole life. He wasn't going to push his son, maybe because he knew Shuntaro is a little too well. To force him means to lose him forever. And if backing out means that still knowing he's alright somewhere is the solution, it's probably not a bad thing. And, maybe it wasn't planned that the Shibata was there. Maybe they were there because they were ordered to be there by Kintaro. Maybe as a repayment for their dedication for generations, Kintara decided that there will be no better match for the heir to the Hongo family than someone of the Shibata family. And he wanted Mei to make her choice - Rihito or Kento.
Rihito and Mei...
Yup, I too agree that their love is so innocent to a point it still have yet to overstep the boundaries of a Master and a Servant. But, isn't that what true love is? It's innocent, compassionate and unselfish. It is strong, wild yet careful, and it knocks you off your throne as well as bringing you up to the highest pedestal. Well, that's just me, that's just my opinion.

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 13th, '09, 09:56

wickedvampiregirl wrote:Hmm... I even watch this drama in my dreams, so damn sad on so many levels lol... Anyway, I thought about it to a point of over thinking it - it's possible really with my brain, I over analyze to an impossible extent
i can't remember last time that any jdrama engaged my brain to this extent that can't stop myself from thinking about characters and storylines...
i am remembering myself saying in one of my 1st posts that all i need is to switch off my brain and enjoy this drama. it turned out to be totally apposite.

wickedvampiregirl
Posts: 76
Joined: Feb 21st, '09, 14:17
Location: Earth

Post by wickedvampiregirl » Mar 13th, '09, 10:31

Issy wrote:
wickedvampiregirl wrote:Hmm... I even watch this drama in my dreams, so damn sad on so many levels lol... Anyway, I thought about it to a point of over thinking it - it's possible really with my brain, I over analyze to an impossible extent
i can't remember last time that any jdrama engaged my brain to this extent that can't stop myself from thinking about characters and storylines...
i am remembering myself saying in one of my 1st posts that all i need is to switch off my brain and enjoy this drama. it turned out to be totally apposite.
It was never possible to just shut off my brain lol. I tried and fail. But, I never really over analyze a drama as much as this. There's just so many I thought about, who's who, what's really happening, will the ended up together. Mostly any dramas - not just Japanese, I could just guess right out even with mountains of cliche. Still, I'm not exactly certain about this particular drama. Way too many loopholes and way too many unanswered questions. I'm just wondering on how are they even going to tie it all together in one last episode. It seemed too impossible. What's going to happen between Mei & Rihito. Will Kento become an S-Ranked butler. Will there be a fast-forward into the future cut-out. And not to mention the minor characters. I'm curious to know what will happen to Izumi, Fujiko , Nezu, etc. I seemed impossible to me, they need at least another episode after 10th to wrapped it together just nicely. Yup, I'm starting to think of more theories now >.<..........

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests