[Discussion]Mei-chan no Shitsuji - Hiro Mizushima

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Bontaku
Posts: 6
Joined: Mar 2nd, '06, 07:04
Location: 8hrs from Hyun Bin

Post by Bontaku » Apr 12th, '09, 18:27

Hello! I just started watching this series and it's sooooo good! and hilarious!


Just want to add: Maybe Hiro & Ayaka got married cos Ayaka was diagnosed with Grave's disease/Basedow's disease on April 09.

Credits to wiki & japan-zone.com

User avatar
angelitzme
Posts: 10
Joined: Mar 28th, '09, 16:40
Location: france

Post by angelitzme » Apr 12th, '09, 18:36

Bontaku wrote:Hello! I just started watching this series and it's sooooo good! and hilarious!


Just want to add: Maybe Hiro & Ayaka got married cos Ayaka was diagnosed with Grave's disease/Basedow's disease on April 09.

Credits to wiki & japan-zone.com
Yes, it's not a MAYBE, it's for sure that Hiro married her partly for that, he said it on the official press conference.

User avatar
Jazzl
Posts: 550
Joined: Jun 10th, '08, 22:35
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Jazzl » Apr 12th, '09, 20:49

angelitzme wrote:
Bontaku wrote:Hello! I just started watching this series and it's sooooo good! and hilarious!


Just want to add: Maybe Hiro & Ayaka got married cos Ayaka was diagnosed with Grave's disease/Basedow's disease on April 09.

Credits to wiki & japan-zone.com
Yes, it's not a MAYBE, it's for sure that Hiro married her partly for that, he said it on the official press conference.
now that it is mentioned again:
Isn't he so.. lovable?
And i actually think she is really lovable too.

v3
Posts: 4
Joined: Feb 26th, '09, 11:24

Post by v3 » Apr 22nd, '09, 10:12

this drama is so good,,,

User avatar
MissMinnieMika
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 25th, '09, 18:22
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by MissMinnieMika » Apr 25th, '09, 18:50

I really like this drama. It became one of my favourites.

It's so funny. I really love the Shibata Brothers. Mei-chan is okay, but I like the trio.

I have a question. Are there any news or information about a possible special?

corjaeyunkey
Posts: 2
Joined: Jul 16th, '08, 09:15

Post by corjaeyunkey » Apr 27th, '09, 08:31

oh weee, i thought i was the only one longing for a special, i think a new season would be better, i guess there are a lot of unfinished things in the drama and to think mei chan just finished her first year...i'd love to know how her succeeding years in St Lucia will be like and what will happen to her and Rhito when the time comes that she has to assume her role as the family Hongo's heir...isnt love between the master and the butler is prohibited...nice drama love hiro! :wub: :wub: :wub:

yamapi_lovers
Posts: 1
Joined: Aug 17th, '07, 13:43

Post by yamapi_lovers » Jun 1st, '09, 05:15

I've watched thiz dorama n made me didn't sleep think of Hiro always all nite long...
hoahhhmmmm...

User avatar
wrongwaves
Posts: 13
Joined: Jul 12th, '07, 19:50
Location: Mx

Post by wrongwaves » Jul 19th, '09, 21:05

I just finished watching this drama and I liked it very much, hope they can make an SP or a second season.

I hated Kento's hair lol and the pale face of Mei (I mean, she was so inexpressive all time, even when Rihito was wounded), but Rihito was great, I can't imagine another butler for Mei as Rihito. For sure I fell for Kiba and all the butlers were lovable.
Image

User avatar
yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1463
Joined: Mar 29th, '05, 09:52

Post by yanie » Jul 20th, '09, 11:31

MissMinnieMika wrote:Are there any news or information about a possible special?
I read fans were talking about a rumor that there will be Mei-chan SP awhile ago over at 2ch. But haven't heard more about it. At least, there's hope.

We can see a reunion 4 of the casts in BECK the movie though^^ Hiro, Takeru, Mukai and Kutsuna Shiori(Amo Rin in Mei-chan)^^ But most of us probably won't be able to see that until 2011 XD

User avatar
piii
Posts: 62
Joined: Jul 20th, '09, 19:25
Location: germany

Post by piii » Jul 20th, '09, 19:47

yanie wrote:
MissMinnieMika wrote:Are there any news or information about a possible special?
I read fans were talking about a rumor that there will be Mei-chan SP awhile ago over at 2ch. But haven't heard more about it. At least, there's hope.

We can see a reunion 4 of the casts in BECK the movie though^^ Hiro, Takeru, Mukai and Kutsuna Shiori(Amo Rin in Mei-chan)^^ But most of us probably won't be able to see that until 2011 XD
that's a long time to wait ... ._."
don't want to wait, so ... let's hope for a special xDD ...

User avatar
mako_chan
Posts: 75
Joined: Jan 19th, '09, 11:34
Location: Turkey

Post by mako_chan » Jul 20th, '09, 19:54

perfect this film :)

User avatar
LoveMe01
Posts: 2
Joined: Jul 24th, '09, 12:19

Post by LoveMe01 » Jul 24th, '09, 12:35

I so love this film and I so love hiro & nana :lol

User avatar
Pantheria
Posts: 182
Joined: Apr 6th, '10, 23:24

Post by Pantheria » Apr 7th, '10, 15:19

ah this is a a great series. Hope there is an sp or second season.

User avatar
lollercopter
Posts: 215
Joined: Sep 13th, '08, 08:33

Post by lollercopter » Jul 17th, '10, 15:39

An entertaining drama, except for the excruciatingly boring and unnecessary episode eight. The love triangle thing with Kento was also pointless and boring (dude, you've been friendzoned. It's time to move on). But I guess that's the manga's fault.

I'm a big fan of Mitsuki Tanimura so that's why I watched this (my methodology for choosing dramas is to just follow actresses I like), but I was not expecting her to play a deranged ninja who wears funny hats. Tami turned out to be my favorite character by far. However...
Tami is a trained assassin who can silently appear anywhere at any time, so why didn't she kill Mei? She attempted it twice as soon as Mei showed up, but then switched to all sorts of convoluted plans that ended up failing. She could have easily killed Mei at any time, like when she had a sleepover in her room. That's a plot hole.

I was initially disappointed that Tami was a villain, but it all worked out in the end. Maybe they'll send her to kill Osama bin Laden next.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests