[Discussion] Atashinchi no Danshi (Horikita Maki)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
ryuu_kujirai

Post by ryuu_kujirai » Apr 29th, '09, 11:10

from what I see just now, the RAW is out. Go get em! lol

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Apr 29th, '09, 12:30

For who have trouble with torrent
nomanymore.blogspot.com/2009/04/2009-drama-atashinchi-no-danshi.html
:)

lunas

Post by lunas » Apr 29th, '09, 14:13

Eventhough there's only 2 episodes into the series but I have a feeling that...
As his last wish, Shinzo wanted to amend with all of his sons through Chisato for all of the pains he had caused them by having Chisato accomplish those tasks to pay off her debt.

So far this series is not that bad and I do like Maki role here.

zhenxi

Post by zhenxi » Apr 30th, '09, 01:13

Episode 1 ratings = 14.1%
Episode 2 ratings = 11.0%
Episode 3 ratings = 9.6%

lenrasoon

Post by lenrasoon » Apr 30th, '09, 02:27

such low ratings o.O
i wonder why...i'm liking this drama though

rurikomai

Post by rurikomai » Apr 30th, '09, 06:40

:O the ratings getting even worst :scratch:
they should consider overseas viewers for this
:cheers:

zhenxi

Post by zhenxi » Apr 30th, '09, 06:53

rurikomai wrote::O the ratings getting even worst :scratch:
they should consider overseas viewers for this
:cheers:
No way they can consider overseas viewer. Haha... But its a great idea! :cheers:

rurikomai

Post by rurikomai » Apr 30th, '09, 07:06

zhenxi wrote: No way they can consider overseas viewer. Haha... But its a great idea! :cheers:
:lol :lol
overseas viewers are getting gaga about this

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Apr 30th, '09, 14:43

I really like this drama so far! I am surprised because I usually don't like the over the top type humor (like Nodame Cantible) but this is really fun!

I like the storyline and I really like the diversity of the characters!

I am so sorry to see that the ratings are so low! This one has been pretty good so far! :-)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Apr 30th, '09, 16:01

I read many are disappointed because they were hoping for 'romance' ^^ well I admit I'm one of them but just the start, now I'm loving the whole Ohkura family as it is XD and hey the sons are obviously warming up to Chisato lol All I want to say is as long as we enjoy it, don't let things like rating or whatever affect ur mood lol it doesn't worth it ;)

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 30th, '09, 16:46

Nomanymore wrote:I read many are disappointed because they were hoping for 'romance' ^^ well I admit I'm one of them but just the start, now I'm loving the whole Ohkura family as it is XD and hey the sons are obviously warming up to Chisato lol All I want to say is as long as we enjoy it, don't let things like rating or whatever affect ur mood lol it doesn't worth it ;)
what? to soon maybe there will be romance in the later episodes...

zhenxi

Post by zhenxi » Apr 30th, '09, 20:45

Nomanymore wrote:I read many are disappointed because they were hoping for 'romance' ^^ well I admit I'm one of them but just the start, now I'm loving the whole Ohkura family as it is XD and hey the sons are obviously warming up to Chisato lol All I want to say is as long as we enjoy it, don't let things like rating or whatever affect ur mood lol it doesn't worth it ;)
upset as in low ratings means it's bad news for Maki.

but nonethless, like what you said, let's just enjoy the drama first :D

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Apr 30th, '09, 21:13

well, IL didn't do that well either, yet she still gets another lead ^^ sure rating counts, but it doesn't determine the quality of a show. I've seen worse rating for my favorite shows lol

tavon1

Post by tavon1 » Apr 30th, '09, 21:19

I dont care about the ratings. I like watching maki in a new show

nikkibell84

Post by nikkibell84 » May 1st, '09, 02:27

I'm really enjoying this show. The sons are great and I like that they are slowly warming up to Chisato, and even rewarming up to their 'brothers'. For those that are talking about "romance"

But, at the end of episode three, the little machine tells Masaru that he likes Chisato. And, it looks like Satoru may have a bit of a crush.

rowensage

Post by rowensage » May 1st, '09, 02:45

nikkibell84 wrote:I'm really enjoying this show. The sons are great and I like that they are slowly warming up to Chisato, and even rewarming up to their 'brothers'. For those that are talking about "romance"

But, at the end of episode three, the little machine tells Masaru that he likes Chisato. And, it looks like Satoru may have a bit of a crush.
The machine is actually just a voice changer that changes anyone's voice into shinzo's voice. That's why Chisato said (sonna annata ga daisuki desu) and it just repeated it. And I think Satoru is just happy that she stood up for him. I read in a character profile that his parents disappeared after whatever it was that made him stop being a magician. Chisato stood up for him instead which made him happy.

nikkibell84

Post by nikkibell84 » May 1st, '09, 02:54

rowensage wrote:
The machine is actually just a voice changer that changes anyone's voice into shinzo's voice. That's why Chisato said (sonna annata ga daisuki desu) and it just repeated it. And I think Satoru is just happy that she stood up for him. I read in a character profile that his parents disappeared after whatever it was that made him stop being a magician. Chisato stood up for him instead which made him happy.

Oh, I misinterpreted everything. But, I still do think that since Chisato is the first girl to be nice and care about Masaru just because (yeah, she has her rules, but it's not that he's famous) that it
is possible he develops, at the very least, a tiny crush. I really don't care about the romance and truthfully, she is/was his stepmother. But, I just keep going back to that ad, with the hearts floating from Masaru to Chisato.

In any respect, I like the bonds she is forming with the six sons.

spiderio

Post by spiderio » May 1st, '09, 03:10

Maki ~chan dorama....

omg, she so pretty in here

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 1st, '09, 03:47

well, they did repeat over& over during promotion that AtaDan is a new kind of home comedy ^^ & Maki gave a negative response towards the romance, so... But I surely hope they'll still do sthing , I mean even though Chisato is their 'mom', she's so young, and so the boys are, nature goes there must be some crushes here& therelol
If i'm not wrong, Masaru thought that the voice machine speaks what the person's thinking?.. so he thinks Chisato likes him hence that weird reaction LoL

Either way, Satoru definitely opens up to her. It's safe to say he 'likes' her ,or starts appreciating her. Love everytime he smiles at her back :D geee

Can't wait for more ShoxChisato moments!

SnowyDreams

Post by SnowyDreams » May 1st, '09, 04:31

Though it's a home drama, I hope that something happens between sho and chisato <3

zhenxi

Post by zhenxi » May 1st, '09, 06:52

Nomanymore wrote:well, they did repeat over& over during promotion that AtaDan is a new kind of home comedy ^^ & Maki gave a negative response towards the romance, so... But I surely hope they'll still do sthing , I mean even though Chisato is their 'mom', she's so young, and so the boys are, nature goes there must be some crushes here& therelol
If i'm not wrong, Masaru thought that the voice machine speaks what the person's thinking?.. so he thinks Chisato likes him hence that weird reaction LoL

Either way, Satoru definitely opens up to her. It's safe to say he 'likes' her ,or starts appreciating her. Love everytime he smiles at her back :D geee

But then again, as we are speaking now, the drama has not yet been completed. As in they are still shooting it. And I thought that they will see how the responeses and maybe change the script a little here and there.

So maybe there's still chance of romance here and there, just that who it will be.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » May 1st, '09, 08:16

As much as I'd love to see Sho and Chisato's romance too,
I have a feeling Sho will get back together with his girlfriend(his son's mother) :unsure:

zhenxi

Post by zhenxi » May 1st, '09, 08:18

yanie wrote:As much as I'd love to see Sho and Chisato's romance too,
I have a feeling Sho will get back together with his girlfriend(his son's mother) :unsure:
Me too.. As I think they are very matching.

Not that I have anything against the other sons for romance.

Just that both Sho and Chisato look good together. :cheers:

LilyJade

Post by LilyJade » May 1st, '09, 09:16

I think this drama is quite good and unusual. The characters are really interesting, the sons are all unique in their own way which makes this drama quite attractive.

I'm really loooking forward to see the develpments! =)

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » May 1st, '09, 15:16

i'm loving this drama.. love the chemistry between the sons especially sho and satoru with their stepmom chisato..

but i really hope masaru will stop putting those eye shadow after his phobia is cured.. it is getting creepy to me.. haha

shannobi

Post by shannobi » May 2nd, '09, 06:31

So random, but I love the jackets that Satoru wears. I want one. Or two.

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » May 2nd, '09, 07:33

Nomanymore wrote:

from what i gathered Chisato told Masaru it was a machine that somehow tells true feelings of someones heart. (even tho thats not really what it does XD)
I'm pretty sure she said "I like you the way you are." but then again im not fluent in Japanese so i could be wrong about how i interpreted this. After
she first handed it to him, she was telling him thats hes fine the way he is, and to start liking him self more as the way he is now.
at any rate im loving the gradual warming up to Chisato. though im really loving satorus attitude towards her. hes adorable<3 (and i was never one to pay attention to seto koji, but his acting has drastically improved and im really enjoying his character now
:3

zhenxi

Post by zhenxi » May 2nd, '09, 07:37

mysticwater wrote:
from what i gathered Chisato told Masaru it was a machine that somehow tells true feelings of someones heart. (even tho thats not really what it does XD)
I'm pretty sure she said "I like you the way you are."
but then again im not fluent in Japanese so i could be wrong about how i interpreted this, cause she was telling him thats hes fine the way he is, and to start liking him self more as the way he is now after she handed it to him.
at any rate im loving the gradual warming up to Chisato. though im really loving satorus attitude towards her. hes adorable<3 (and i was never one to pay attention to srto koji, but his acting has drastically improved and im really enjoying his character now
:3
The machine can only repeat what the person says but in Shinzo's voice. Chisato initially wanted to make it seems as though the fake teacher doesn't hate Masaru. Which was why she lie to him that it will reveal a person's true feeling when pointed at

rowensage

Post by rowensage » May 3rd, '09, 17:16

could someone tell me what the man told chisato on the phone at the end of the episode. It sounded like he told her she needed to return the money but I'm not sure.

zhenxi

Post by zhenxi » May 3rd, '09, 17:41

rowensage wrote:
could someone tell me what the man told chisato on the phone at the end of the episode. It sounded like he told her she needed to return the money but I'm not sure.
yup, she needs to return the money

modhesh

Post by modhesh » May 4th, '09, 11:59

the machine will tell what the person thinks about you.
chisato recorded it with the words i love the way you are(not exact words)
because she wants masaru to try the machine to yoshida.
so with the weird reaction.
i'm quite sure about this :D

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 4th, '09, 12:07

omg with sub I enjoyed it so much much more XD lol Can't wait for tomorrow! ^o^
I wonder why she has to pay the money back? is it because Fuu said sthing to the butler?? and what's all Sho& his ex girlfriend date about? is it Shinzo plan?

ah so many questions XD

zhenxi

Post by zhenxi » May 4th, '09, 12:37

Nomanymore wrote:omg with sub I enjoyed it so much much more XD lol Can't wait for tomorrow! ^o^
I wonder why she has to pay the money back? is it because Fuu said sthing to the butler?? and what's all Sho& his ex girlfriend date about? is it Shinzo plan?

ah so many questions XD

Episode Preview (spoiler) for Ep4.
Apparently the company is facing some money shortage because of sponser withdrawing. In the treaty that Chisato sign, it stated of the company were to go bankurpt, she will need to return the money immediately.

Chisato have a final chance of saving the company which is to give a speech at a exhibiton, (This explains why she was in OL wear in the preview of Ep4.)

It also happened at this time that Sho's son was kidnapped..The kidnapper were none other then.....

Actually I read the chinese spoiler from Baidu. There was somemore on Ep4 but I think better not to spoil it. I believe its what Hpriest will post every week on pori-chan. "Atashinchi no Danshi" Episode Previews (Spoilers)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 4th, '09, 14:57

^ Thanks for the preview/spoiler!
I thought I heard Shinzo's voice in the preview?
anyway, I certainly hope Sho won't get back with his girlfriend... well

and lol at Takeru's "What's good about that girl?" ,Satoru & Masaru both look puzzled lol

zhenxi

Post by zhenxi » May 4th, '09, 21:54

Nomanymore wrote:^ Thanks for the preview/spoiler!
I thought I heard Shinzo's voice in the preview?
anyway, I certainly hope Sho won't get back with his girlfriend... well

and lol at Takeru's "What's good about that girl?" ,Satoru & Masaru both look puzzled lol
Episode 4 preview
This is because 2nd son used the voice machine to kidnap Sho's son so that he and ex-wife can get back together.. :D and when chisato learns abt it, she join them. which is why you see sho and ex cycling

dabogy

Post by dabogy » May 4th, '09, 21:59

booooo for spoilers 8P Must...not...click..."show" haha

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » May 5th, '09, 01:31

wow i could just kill Takeru right now! i don't want Sho back with his ex!!! :x i want Sho and Chisato together!! :wub: but i guess having Satoru and Masaru crushing on her is enough

zhenxi

Post by zhenxi » May 5th, '09, 01:44

kawaiimomo wrote:
wow i could just kill Takeru right now! i don't want Sho back with his ex!!! :x i want Sho and Chisato together!! :wub: but i guess having Satoru and Masaru crushing on her is enough
Eh.. I'm sorry but there were some slight mistakes.

It was Sho's son who enlisted Akira's help to pull the parents back together. Which means that the kidnapper's not takeru but Akira..

My bad.. :-(

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » May 5th, '09, 02:26

zhenxi wrote:
kawaiimomo wrote:
Eh.. I'm sorry but there were some slight mistakes.

It was Sho's son who enlisted Akira's help to pull the parents back together. Which means that the kidnapper's not takeru but Akira..

My bad.. :-(
well in that case i could just kill rikki! and maybe akira for going along :glare: btw thanks for the info!

zhenxi

Post by zhenxi » May 5th, '09, 02:59

[quote="kawaiimomo"
well in that case i could just kill rikki! and maybe akira for going along :glare: btw thanks for the info!
[/quote]

You're welcome! :D

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » May 5th, '09, 07:08

random but i just wrote a lil shortfic/drabble for Satoru/Chisato

Title: Even
Summary: How Chisato got Satoru’s hand-print.
Fandom: Atashinichi no Danshi (drama)
Rating: PG
Pairing: Satoru/Chisato
Setting: During Episode 3 - minor spoilers, im just assuming the reader has watched epi 3
Chapter: ONESHOT
http://mysticwords.livejournal.com/4633.html

tho ill be writing me once moe epis air and i get more ideas and ya. sorry if its OOC koz im still learning their characters. dont worry. this is totally PG/Cute fic.... tho i plan i writing more "fun" stuff later
XD
enjoy fellow AnD fans<33

nikkibell84

Post by nikkibell84 » May 5th, '09, 12:05

Very cute fic, mysticwater!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 5th, '09, 12:31

yea I commented on ur LJ already but has to say it here too XD!! today eps is cutee& quiet touching too, we get to know more about Shinzo... yapari he's a good man, just that he didn't know how to express his good intentions to his sons... :(

LilyJade

Post by LilyJade » May 5th, '09, 15:54

More and more promising! I really love the characters and we know more about them! Now the eldest son, he's mysterious, I wanna know. :)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 5th, '09, 16:18

IDK but right now I don't like Fuu, he seems to be manipulative, just wants to break the family; Shinzo must have done sthing 'terrible' to him...
It's sad that now the sons will think that she did everything just to pay back the money Shinzo paid for her debt :(

donburi

Post by donburi » May 5th, '09, 17:55

I just like looking at Fuu, LOL.

I HOPE Masaru stops wearing the darn eyeshadow, it is freaking me out.
And he is so cute and good-looking, the eyeshadow makes him look strange.

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » May 5th, '09, 18:33

nikkibell84 wrote:Very cute fic, mysticwater!
Nomanymore wrote:yea I commented on ur LJ already but has to say it here too XD!!
awe thnx guys<33
ya ill deffinately be writing more, cause I can already see everyone else shipping Sho/Chisato. but im a rebel like that XDD i always go for the underdog pairings LOL
ovbiously no romance is gunna happen in this series but its still nice to imagine.
im really loving all the chracter developments and relationships that are building
maybe epi 4 will inspire me to write another oneshot/drabble
XD

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 5th, '09, 18:44

^ lol well until this point still no hint of ShoxChisato possible development.. and I think you should write Masaru too lol he thinks Chisato likes him XD

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » May 5th, '09, 19:36

^lol i noe. but my friends prfer sho koz hes older/hotter XDD
haha i think i should too. i think i should attempt to write everyone eventually ~
*kicks DA* where is RAW 04?

Moodilic

Post by Moodilic » May 5th, '09, 20:02

mysticwater wrote:^lol i noe. but my friends prfer sho koz hes older/hotter XDD
haha i think i should too. i think i should attempt to write everyone eventually ~
I'm on it. Patience my dear :roll

dabogy

Post by dabogy » May 5th, '09, 20:21

donburi wrote:I just like looking at Fuu, LOL.

yah for real, dudes shouldn't wear makeup in general :w00t:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 5th, '09, 20:31

Moodilic wrote:
I notice AnD eps have quiet bigger filesize than others'. Not that I complain but wonder if there's any reason particular, is it the same person who encode other dramas?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 5th, '09, 20:32

dabogy wrote:

well well Masaru isn't exactly a normal guy ^^ I wonder if he'll change it in the end, when he finally gets over his phobia. :roll

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » May 5th, '09, 21:08

Moodilic wrote:
hahah awww no worries hun!~! XD
im just being impaitent par usual (i get like this about certain dramas it seems... this is why i shouldnt watch a drama until its done airing) haha!
no rush tho really! <3 that wasnt exactly directed at anyone inparticular LOL

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 6th, '09, 01:44

Preview of eps 5:

&I did a recap of Chisato/Satoru/Masaru moments here
http://nomanymore.livejournal.com/106729.html#cutid1

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » May 6th, '09, 02:42

somehow.. i think this drama has jumped into my number one spot for the time being
this is just too awesome. or maybe im spazzing over nothing? i dont even really know anymore.
>_>

i wish my BT wasnt so slow T__T

zhenxi

Post by zhenxi » May 6th, '09, 03:32

mysticwater wrote:somehow.. i think this drama has jumped into my number one spot for the time being
this is just too awesome. or maybe im spazzing over nothing? i dont even really know anymore.
>_>

i wish my BT wasnt so slow T__T
You are not the only one. My BT is stuck at 4.9% for the HD RAW of EP4. :roll

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » May 6th, '09, 03:46

yuh same for me too! i gave up and attempted the 720x396 (but now THAT one is stuck at 13%)
D:

i swear im not usually this spazzy ... ^_^;;

donburi

Post by donburi » May 6th, '09, 06:18

Nomanymore wrote:
dabogy wrote:

well well Masaru isn't exactly a normal guy ^^ I wonder if he'll change it in the end, when he finally gets over his phobia. :roll
I hope so LOL. He is one of my few younger men I allow myself to ogle LOL.

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » May 6th, '09, 06:27

*keysmashes some more*
its official
this drama has my effin heart<33
cant wait for next week teh prview looks just as epic as these past 4 epis *___*

sakura_sake

Post by sakura_sake » May 6th, '09, 09:52

Yeah.. me too! I LOVE this drama! :cheers:

Moodilic

Post by Moodilic » May 6th, '09, 10:53

Nomanymore wrote:I notice AnD eps have quiet bigger filesize than others'. Not that I complain but wonder if there's any reason particular, is it the same person who encode other dramas?
It's the same.
I don't know the reason why there's different filesizes but I can problably guess that the encoder doesn't encode by filesize but to quality. e.g. like a scale from 1-10 where 10 is the best possible quality.

Moodilic

Post by Moodilic » May 6th, '09, 10:59

mysticwater wrote:yuh same for me too! i gave up and attempted the 720x396 (but now THAT one is stuck at 13%)
zhenxi wrote:You are not the only one. My BT is stuck at 4.9% for the HD RAW of EP4. :roll
Well, your "BT" isn't slow, my upload cap is. I'm sorry about that, I just have to prioritize between the two sometimes.

zhenxi

Post by zhenxi » May 6th, '09, 13:52

Moodilic wrote:
mysticwater wrote:yuh same for me too! i gave up and attempted the 720x396 (but now THAT one is stuck at 13%)
zhenxi wrote:You are not the only one. My BT is stuck at 4.9% for the HD RAW of EP4. :roll
Well, your "BT" isn't slow, my upload cap is. I'm sorry about that, I just have to prioritize between the two sometimes.
Please dun aplogoise, its great that we have you to upload the RAW for us.

We love you more then ever :wub:

:thumright:

nashiichan

Post by nashiichan » May 6th, '09, 15:43

I just watched the 4th episode. Still RAW, though. And it was good. I'm absolutely excited for the 5th episode, though. In the preview, something VERY GOOD is going to happen. HIHIHIHIHI. (*_*)

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » May 6th, '09, 18:32

Moodilic wrote:
dont appologise. your awesome<3
besides. my BT has always been exceptionally slower than others. But I think that has to do with my service. I need an upgrade really. D:
which is part of the reason i avoid BT cause it slowly kills my computer according to the guy who fixes my computer? dont ask me how. so i try to find Direct Download first. but this drama is just too awesome to wait for D.D
haha
so yus thanks again hun!

zhenxi

Post by zhenxi » May 7th, '09, 02:56

Ep4 ratings 09.4%

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » May 7th, '09, 05:58

Preview of Ep5:
Wha-wha-whatttt??? Fuu-Chisato now?? XDDD I love Kaname, but I don't like Fuu! I wonder what Fuu announced to the other brothers? That he's going to get married with Chisato?? XD

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » May 7th, '09, 07:36

Losing my patience to wait for hardsubs (will eventually download them when it does come out) so just watched softsubs up to ep3, and I'm totally loving this drama. The character interactions makes this drama so interesting. Ahh, slowly the bros are softening and some are being attracted to Chisato. I am a Sho X Chisato shipper from the 1st episode, but since his story is revealed, that might not happen.

Anyways, I don't think romance is the main point of this drama though. Hmm, wonder what the secretary, lawyer and the maid gets out of the deal? And what is that "treasure" that Shinzo is hiding? And why must Chisato pay back the money already?

shannobi

Post by shannobi » May 7th, '09, 10:04

Even though it's not really a romance drama, I like Sho x Chisato and Satoru x Chisato. o___o

I think I'm probably one of the few that likes Satoru x Chisato, but I think they'd be cute.

... too bad he's younger.
Majo no Jouken! lol jk.

Endroine

Post by Endroine » May 7th, '09, 10:22

Maki.. again ¬¬

i watch this because of Mukai Osamu <3333333333333

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 7th, '09, 13:34

shannobi wrote:Even though it's not really a romance drama, I like Sho x Chisato and Satoru x Chisato. o___o

I think I'm probably one of the few that likes Satoru x Chisato, but I think they'd be cute.

... too bad he's younger.
Majo no Jouken! lol jk.
lol You're not alone, even though I know it won't happen, but right now he having a crush on her is cute enough <3<3

After the preview:
Looks like Sho will know about Chisato's past first; so I expect some moments between them.. I mean, after all, he's her accomplice lol ^^

zhenxi

Post by zhenxi » May 8th, '09, 01:19

Anyway, anyone have any idea how many episode would it be?

If the ratings keep going on like this, then perhaps 9-10 episode?

Though I can say that ratings doesn't really reflect the drama, too bad the managment at Fuji TV will cut the episodes if ratings stablise like this.

Well, of course I hope there's more episodes so I can see Maki more.:)

nashiichan

Post by nashiichan » May 8th, '09, 11:54

Endroine wrote:Maki.. again ¬¬

i watch this because of Mukai Osamu <3333333333333
ehh?? why? i agree that Mukai Osamu is cute but why do you dislike Maki? I'm not a huge fan but she's not that bad.

citrone

Post by citrone » May 8th, '09, 12:29

Very promising cast with a very exiting plot but the show is totally rubbish.
A total disappointment. Not even the cast could save this show.