[Discussion] Gakeppuchi no Hero / Buzzer Beat (Yamapi)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
emmy21

Post by emmy21 » Sep 22nd, '09, 16:38

Aww... can't believe that Buzzer Beat is over!
But it was a really nice last episode. Happy endings for everyone. Yay for Naoki and Riko! :)

And even though Natsuki was really detestable the last few episodes, I thought the scene where Utsu asked her to date him and they could go and eat cakes together really sweet. I think they'll make a good couple. :)
Gosh.. Mondays are not going to be the same!

nguyenhinhca

Post by nguyenhinhca » Sep 22nd, '09, 16:44

:wub:
Last edited by nguyenhinhca on Sep 22nd, '09, 17:10, edited 1 time in total.

rurikomai

Post by rurikomai » Sep 22nd, '09, 16:49

nguyenhinhca wrote:
rurikomai wrote:sigh.. i forgot to watch this last night
but uhh well....
LQ is already out... :salut:
Whats LQ?
its low quality version :roll
still waiting for Moodilic's

i DL-ed the better version but the encoding sux

nguyenhinhca

Post by nguyenhinhca » Sep 22nd, '09, 17:13

rurikomai wrote:
nguyenhinhca wrote:
rurikomai wrote:sigh.. i forgot to watch this last night
but uhh well....
LQ is already out... :salut:
Whats LQ?
its low quality version :roll
still waiting for Moodilic's

i DL-ed the better version but the encoding sux
I C. They have an LQ version on Tudou as well. With chinese subs if anyone's interested. :lol

taylor

Post by taylor » Sep 23rd, '09, 12:06

I just saw the raw... arigatou minna. I'll be watching this from the start this weekend!

Jon Snow

Post by Jon Snow » Sep 23rd, '09, 15:01

Enjoy!

That was a good drama, I definitly think Yamapi is a pretty good actor (basket was not that much but he did his best I guess), and I discovered Kitagawa Keiko who is adorable.
Now I going to watch Mop Girl :p

menaine

Post by menaine » Sep 23rd, '09, 15:18

just watching ep 11 raw

love this show

wonderfull dream in the summer
I like naoki-riko's kiss on the last scene, i watch it over and over
they kissed in front of thousand people, and they just doing that as if it was just the two of us, nobody around us :wub:

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Sep 23rd, '09, 15:51

anyone know the ratings of the final episode? All the sources have been quiet...

rurikomai

Post by rurikomai » Sep 23rd, '09, 16:29

LOL...
i don care about the ratings
for me, every drama i saw
is number 1

:salut:
sigh...

Pnoy11

Post by Pnoy11 » Sep 24th, '09, 06:06

I like how it's similar to Long Vacation!

Aikawa Ringo

Post by Aikawa Ringo » Sep 24th, '09, 14:46

Pnoy11 wrote:I like how it's similar to Long Vacation!
is it? which part of it?

Yeah, I think I'm wayy too imagine the ending, I hope the ending can be better than that :roll
But it doesn't means the ending was bad, Totally very great :-)
I'm just hoping some scene that each of them pairing happily :lol
Otsukaresama deshita :cheers:

noobee

Post by noobee » Sep 24th, '09, 14:53

i think this is really good!

taylor

Post by taylor » Sep 24th, '09, 16:19

Me too I keep watching the Naoki_Riko scenes especially the kissing scenes! In ep 7 over and over and in ep 8 too.. Kyahhh... and now the last scene in ep 11. I Can't seem to get enough of it! I keep replaying it even if it is raw... Naoki_Riko fever!!!

duke.zainal

naoki's cellphone's wallpaper

Post by duke.zainal » Sep 24th, '09, 16:55

Does anyone knows how to get naoki's cellphone's wallpaper?? the cartoon basketball player wallpaper? please help me :-)

Pnoy11

Post by Pnoy11 » Sep 24th, '09, 19:53

Aikawa Ringo wrote:
is it? which part of it?

Yeah, I think I'm wayy too imagine the ending, I hope the ending can be better than that :roll
But it doesn't means the ending was bad, Totally very great :-)
I'm just hoping some scene that each of them pairing happily :lol
Otsukaresama deshita :cheers:
The concert scene in episode 10 is a good example of the Long Vacation similarities.

SnowApple

Post by SnowApple » Sep 24th, '09, 21:42

Aikawa Ringo wrote:
is it? which part of it?
Hm, now that Pnoy mentioned it, it is kind of similar. Riko plays violin, Sena plays piano, and they're both great, especially to Naoki/Minami, but don't have the confidence to make it big. Not at first, anyway. They only succeed after all the love and support from their sig others.

And now that I'm really thinking about it, the use of set was similar, too. Sena would play the piano from the third floor while Minami stood on the street and listened, and Naoki would dribble for Riko while she listened from her room. Interesting...

cookie15

Post by cookie15 » Sep 24th, '09, 23:00

SnowApple wrote:
Aikawa Ringo wrote:
is it? which part of it?
Hm, now that Pnoy mentioned it, it is kind of similar. Riko plays violin, Sena plays piano, and they're both great, especially to Naoki/Minami, but don't have the confidence to make it big. Not at first, anyway. They only succeed after all the love and support from their sig others.

And now that I'm really thinking about it, the use of set was similar, too. Sena would play the piano from the third floor while Minami stood on the street and listened, and Naoki would dribble for Riko while she listened from her room. Interesting...
I had a few flashbacks of Long Vacation as well. And this was very apparent for me right from the start. The poster that was in the basketball court/park was the most obvious for me. The first thing I thought was...LONG VACATION. :D

Pnoy11

Post by Pnoy11 » Sep 25th, '09, 01:26

Yeah, there's so many similarities! The last episode should be good!

nnnc

Post by nnnc » Sep 25th, '09, 05:04

This drama reminded me of Long Vacation right from the first episode. The relationship between Riko and Mai is similar to Minami and her weird friend who occasionally gave good and blunt love advice. Sena and Naoki are similar in that they are actually good in what they're doing but they can't excel when it really matters. Only when Sena met Minami and Naoki met Riko that they had courage to break through the wall.

This is part of the reason I like Buzzer Beat. It likes a throw back to the old style and a tribute to Long Vacation, which is my all time favorite. I believe those similarities are intentional because Nagayama Kozo was one of the directors for both Long Vacation and Buzzer Beat.

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Sep 25th, '09, 13:18

Ah, last episode was good! I liked that there was a bit more basketball too...btw wasn't this episode 11 supposed to be 75min special?

11 Last Quarter Seventy-Five Minute Expanded Conclusive Special!!
Departure

it was only 60 mins :o

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 25th, '09, 14:17

personally i thought that ep11 or the 75mins SP (as they named it) was useless.
of course loved the drama and its ending was just perfect but i thought this SP was quiet dragging with not much development (apart from the obvious bits). they could have summarised it in ep10 with some additional time.
the story is sweet and adorable but to be honest not much of story is going on here. i was watching it live and till last minutes, i thought it was boring and wanted to get to important bits.
overall result, LOVED this drama because had that feel good factor and it was sweet.

jasminech

Post by jasminech » Sep 26th, '09, 04:05

Endexus wrote:Ah, last episode was good! I liked that there was a bit more basketball too...btw wasn't this episode 11 supposed to be 75min special?

11 Last Quarter Seventy-Five Minute Expanded Conclusive Special!!
Departure

it was only 60 mins :o
Ahh yeah, but when you include the time with ads/CMs, it adds up to 75 minutes, I think..

bonaparte

Post by bonaparte » Sep 26th, '09, 05:30

cookie15 wrote:I had a few flashbacks of Long Vacation as well. And this was very apparent for me right from the start. The poster that was in the basketball court/park was the most obvious for me. The first thing I thought was...LONG VACATION. :D
Exactly! As soon as I saw that I was reminded of Long Vacation. I concur on the character similarities, too. They both have a struggling musician who's timid with feelings, and there's a crazy female friend too. (Although Minami's friend in Long Vacation was crazier than Mai, lol.)

You can compare Kawasaki with that photographer guy from Long Vacation, too. Kakkoii, manly, and an ~ideal man~ in many ways. (Although that's a really common pattern for the "other guy" anyway, so... But XD still.)

Even though I think LV is the better drama, I'm really glad to see Buzzer Beat as a kind of homage to it. :3

Toritorisan

Post by Toritorisan » Sep 26th, '09, 06:12

I agree that I felt this drama had the same "feel" as Long Vacation. Even though I didn't try to think of the similarities when I first started watching Buzzer Beat, I just thought the whole romance storyline reminded me of those trendy romance dramas of the nineties.

rurikomai

Post by rurikomai » Sep 26th, '09, 15:28

just found this somewhere
u can download it here:
click ME

0xDEADBEEF
Netherlands

Post by 0xDEADBEEF » Sep 26th, '09, 15:33

Toritorisan wrote:I just thought the whole romance storyline reminded me of those trendy romance dramas of the nineties.
Well, they did say in the promos that they were bringing romance back to the Monday-9 timeslot, so the similarities were probably intended.

untypikal

Post by untypikal » Sep 27th, '09, 23:36

No offense to the Yamapi die-hard fans out there, but for the whole series (save that scene he cried), his character was always so stoic and blank.

For a character that is described as gentle and soft, his emotions come off as hard and cold; but at most times there was no emotion at all.

Casker

Post by Casker » Sep 28th, '09, 04:38

untypikal wrote:No offense to the Yamapi die-hard fans out there, but for the whole series (save that scene he cried), his character was always so stoic and blank.

For a character that is described as gentle and soft, his emotions come off as hard and cold; but at most times there was no emotion at all.

AGREE. Even though I am a fan of Yamapi, but good loord, I'm getting tired of his acting after Nobuta wo Produce. There's just NO emotions and his awkwardness every time getting ready to kiss Keiko was just funny to watch. But I give him props for having great chemistry with Keiko.

I hope the SP is interesting to watch, so far the last episode was just okay... the hug transitioning into the kiss was a bit awkward. They seem nerrrvous.

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Sep 28th, '09, 07:28

I enjoyed the drama myself (specially the episodes in the middle) but I'm not gonna add it to my recommendation-list because basically there was no "WOW' element.. as for Yamapi, feeling sad for him for not getting any Akira-like roles lately which I see it ideal for him ..
Also, this is the first time for me to see a J-drama using scenes from its last episode in its OP.. hmm somehow didn't like it.. because I was 80% familiar with the scenes..

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Sep 28th, '09, 07:30

Jon Snow wrote: Now I going to watch Mop Girl :p
Oh I just started downloading it too XD

ssih

Post by ssih » Sep 28th, '09, 11:50

Issy wrote:personally i thought that ep11 or the 75mins SP (as they named it) was useless.
There is an SP, but it's different from Ep 11.

But I thought your assessment of the episode was spot on. It was like cotton candy. Very sweet and enjoyable, but little substance. Absolutely no surprises whatsoever. In the final scene, Keiko looked stunning.

I don't know if she practiced that little bit of English over and over and over, but her diction was perfect! Best I've seen in a jdrama yet. I wonder if she really knows English that well. I thought it was interesting that they didn't subtitle the English on the original video.

PPPeace

Post by PPPeace » Sep 28th, '09, 12:12

ssih wrote:I don't know if she practiced that little bit of English over and over and over, but her diction was perfect! Best I've seen in a jdrama yet. I wonder if she really knows English that well. I thought it was interesting that they didn't subtitle the English on the original video.
IIRC Keiko studied English in the U.S. for a few months (around the time of filming FF: Tokyo Drift?) so she has a decent grasp of the language, definitely a much higher level than her peers in the industry.

Romance

Post by Romance » Sep 30th, '09, 11:58

Thanks to the subbers, great drama! But i have to say that the first half was the best (ep 1-5), before the whole 'natsuki being an ass-thing' started. Second half was kinda predictable, stupid, frustrating and boring - but all in all a good drama :-)

Gen Noka

Post by Gen Noka » Oct 1st, '09, 01:08

I wasn't quite interested in the first few episodes but loved it by the end, Yamapi and Keiko Kitagawa had great chemistry. I think the cast did a good job!

APPROVED

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Oct 1st, '09, 01:19

nnnc wrote:This drama reminded me of Long Vacation right from the first episode. The relationship between Riko and Mai is similar to Minami and her weird friend who occasionally gave good and blunt love advice. Sena and Naoki are similar in that they are actually good in what they're doing but they can't excel when it really matters. Only when Sena met Minami and Naoki met Riko that they had courage to break through the wall.

This is part of the reason I like Buzzer Beat. It likes a throw back to the old style and a tribute to Long Vacation, which is my all time favorite. I believe those similarities are intentional because Nagayama Kozo was one of the directors for both Long Vacation and Buzzer Beat.
Oh, really same makers of Long Vacation. No WONDER. I also thought it had similarities to Pride like the main stars' chemistry and sports. Overall can't really decide which one is my fav yamapi drama now: Buzzer Beat or Proposal Daisakusen?

Arhazivory

Post by Arhazivory » Oct 2nd, '09, 08:04

garnet07 wrote: Oh, really same makers of Long Vacation. No WONDER. I also thought it had similarities to Pride like the main stars' chemistry and sports. Overall can't really decide which one is my fav yamapi drama now: Buzzer Beat or Proposal Daisakusen?
Buzzer Beat doesn't hold a candle to Proposal Daisakusen, because it lacked the element of surprise. I enjoyed Buzzer Beat though, although the plat was predicatable to a large extent, it was quite sweet and I don't regret the space it's taking up on my HDD. :D

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Oct 2nd, '09, 09:12

Arhazivory wrote:
garnet07 wrote: Oh, really same makers of Long Vacation. No WONDER. I also thought it had similarities to Pride like the main stars' chemistry and sports. Overall can't really decide which one is my fav yamapi drama now: Buzzer Beat or Proposal Daisakusen?
Buzzer Beat doesn't hold a candle to Proposal Daisakusen, because it lacked the element of surprise. I enjoyed Buzzer Beat though, although the plat was predicatable to a large extent, it was quite sweet and I don't regret the space it's taking up on my HDD. :D
I second that.

Buzzer Beat was very nice & the chemistry between the two leads was superb.
but plot wise, Proposal Daisakusen was way better.

delaciel

Post by delaciel » Oct 2nd, '09, 09:41

Love Angel wrote:
Arhazivory wrote:
I second that.

I agree with you all... :roll
I think that Proposal Daisakusen has better plot (how they build the story from ep 1-11), more interesting main idea, and a little touch of comedy here and there, and the other characters are strong enough to leave an impression on me... :-)

Diligently Me

Post by Diligently Me » Oct 2nd, '09, 15:17

My expections in the beginning weren't too high, but as the series progressed towards the middle of the season it became more and more interesting. I was disappointed in this last episode. It felt as if the writer's wrote this one on an early Sunday morning after a night of partying in Roppongi just because it was due the Monday.

I thought the Natsuki and Utsu scene was so bad and fake. I couldn't stop laughing when the old white guy said, "Everything is okay, Love makes you strong." There are ways to make a message like this resonate very welll with an audience, but getting a creepy white guy to say it is not one of them.

I love JDramas, but this show is not one I would recommend. If the ending had been better, the series would be amazing. It seems the script writers have the same problem Naoki had in the beginning of the series: They're good writers, but when a critical moment like the finale comes, don't count on them to make your Buzzer Beat.

nguyenhinhca

Post by nguyenhinhca » Oct 2nd, '09, 16:20

delaciel wrote:
Love Angel wrote:
Arhazivory wrote:
I second that.

I agree with you all... :roll
I think that Proposal Daisakusen has better plot (how they build the story from ep 1-11), more interesting main idea, and a little touch of comedy here and there, and the other characters are strong enough to leave an impression on me... :-)
I agree with you on all counts. But! I enjoyed watching BB more then ProDai. So overall i think BB is a better drama. Which did you enjoy watching more?

TG3

Post by TG3 » Oct 4th, '09, 08:34

I just finished the whole thing. I was holding off on watching it episode-by-episode because I hate cliffhangers. The good: We got our happy ending. The bad: It seemed kind of rushed in the end. There's something kind of off about the pacing of it. I think maybe the whole flash-forward thing makes it feel like they're adding stuff on. Anyway, YamaP x Keiko is way better than him with Nagasawa or Horikita. Every kiss looked pretty real, which is sorely lacking in many dramas. I hope they put these two in another series together.

SilentIndividual

Post by SilentIndividual » Oct 12th, '09, 02:21

One of the better dramas I've watched so far for 2009. Big fan of Keiko in Mop Girl so I had to watch this one.

Tadanga

Post by Tadanga » Oct 15th, '09, 17:08

Having them shoot the final kiss scene in front of a blue screen was kinda cute.

I was really impressed with Keiko.
Amazing shoulders and she can actually act.

fayewolf

Post by fayewolf » Oct 25th, '09, 16:36

I just finished episode 7 but I am so impatient and I read through all the spoilers to make sure
they will be together at the end!

I just don't want too much evil Natsuke evil scenes!

I find it interesting that when Riko plays the violin, her body swings in a very unatural way (I'm a violinist), but yet, if she really does not know how to play the violin, her fake vibrato looks so good and natural! It's not an easy task to fake because not only you have to fake the left hand vibrato, your bow arm has to continue to move ! I'm quite impressed!

One thing that bothered me a bit, both in Long Vacation and BB, is the type of music sena and riko are playing while trying to make it big in the classical world. If they are not the ones really playing the music, can they actually make it a bit more realistic by putting some real classical music? LIke Orange days Bach Rondeau and Gavotte, or Nodame's numerous amazing pieces? Just some minor vent.

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Oct 26th, '09, 02:46

fayewolf wrote: I find it interesting that when Riko plays the violin, her body swings in a very unatural way (I'm a violinist), but yet, if she really does not know how to play the violin, her fake vibrato looks so good and natural! It's not an easy task to fake because not only you have to fake the left hand vibrato, your bow arm has to continue to move ! I'm quite impressed!
She's written in her blog that she receives lessons from a teacher just for the drama and she practices a lot. But I was also irked by her body swinging. Why does she do that? :scratch:

fayewolf

Post by fayewolf » Oct 26th, '09, 14:40

I think she does it to feel the music, but it looks so awkward! I think she learned the vibrato very very well, and alot of times, her fingers are moving the right directions for the notes! impressed!!

I remember watching a drama from Hong Kong, the girl was also a violinist, but she was absolutely horrid, don't think she even put an ounce of effort learning the basic!

darkw1zard

Post by darkw1zard » Oct 28th, '09, 11:26

After finished watching, there are something that bother me.
I noticed some scenes previewed in the opening song that I couldn't found in any episodes. [look spoiler]
Although it's quite clear, it's from the final win, I didn't really see them apart from the opening song.

Is it me or the scenes are really only there in the opening song? :scratch:

And anyone knows if there'll be a special one for this series?
:P
Last edited by darkw1zard on Oct 28th, '09, 11:38, edited 1 time in total.

nnnc

Post by nnnc » Oct 28th, '09, 11:34

darkw1zard wrote: Is it me or the scenes are really only there in the opening song? :scratch:

And anyone knows if there'll be a special one for this series?
:P
I think those scenes are for the opening only.

Judging from the rating, I don't think there will be a special for this drama :unsure:

darkw1zard

Post by darkw1zard » Oct 28th, '09, 11:40

Oh, I see..well, the rating is not so wow. :-(
But, according to what I heard, the audiences are mostly 30-40 yrs old women. :thumright:

Sayonara Buzzer Beat :salut:

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Oct 28th, '09, 23:54

^
^ It was the 3rd highest ratings of the season, it won the best drama award of the season. So, no reason to not have an SP.

nnnc

Post by nnnc » Oct 29th, '09, 01:10

If BOSS doesn't get a special, I don't think Buzzer Beat will.

BOSS' rating was higher than Buzzer Beat and it pretty much swept all the awards in its season.

I think there is a high chance for a drama to get a special if the rating is close to or exceed 20. Buzzer Beat didn't even break 15% even though it was the third highest-rated of the season (4th if you count Mr.Brain in the same season as the Television Drama Academy Awards did)

delaciel

Post by delaciel » Oct 29th, '09, 02:22

I think there's a possibility for a SP.... Because normally, since Proposal Daisakusen and Code Blue, Yamapi's drama ended up with a SP... Even Code Blue got an SP (and it's average ratings only 15,6%, not even reach or near 20~~). And I can see from the ending, there's still a 'space' for a SP...
(But, I don't really hope for a special/SP though ;p)

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Oct 29th, '09, 03:56

delaciel wrote:I
to be honest me too ^^ there is no need for an SP

delaciel

Post by delaciel » Oct 29th, '09, 09:49

MisS Lonliah wrote:
delaciel wrote:I
to be honest me too ^^ there is no need for an SP
LOL yeah... :P I think there's nothing more to explore from the story~~~~ That was just it....
(I mean the last episodes were kind of dragging already).... :unsure:

taylor

Post by taylor » Oct 29th, '09, 10:16

I hope there will be no Buzzer Beat SP but I do hope another Keiko and Yamapi pairing again in another drama with different plot though

chckboy5

Post by chckboy5 » Nov 1st, '09, 20:58

the billboard reminds me of long vacation

sect0r7

Post by sect0r7 » Nov 4th, '09, 09:22

Buzzer Beat SP: yes or no??
In an interview with Television Magazine, Nakano Toshiyu, producer of Buzzer Beat clears up some mysteries for us: What signature trademark did Yamashita-san create for Buzzer Beat? Can we look forward to a BB SP in the future??
When I [the reporter] asked him about the "salute pose" that Naoki often did to Riko, Nakano (the producer) replied with a shy smile:
"About that pose, it came into Yamashita-kun's mind. He showed the pose when he just met Riko but, he never did it for Natsuki (Aibu Saki). With Yamashita-kun's simplicity, I perceived that as a 'friends' pose. It became popular also among the staff, and I started to do it naturally as well!! (laugh). For example we did the pose to say such things as "Yo!", "Bye bye!" or "I'm here!!" (laugh). But when Yamashita-kun does it, it's more kakkoii than me and the staff!!".

Then in the end, I (the reporter) asked him about the so much desired "sequel". Nakano san replied:
I certainly want to make the afterwards story about Naoki and Riko!! I'd like to make a love story with the same cast, same staff....so, stay tuned!! (laugh)."

I (the reporter) want to watch the afterwards of the happy couple, the debut of Naoki in the NBA!! Everyone is wishing for a sequel as well, so let's wait with anticipation!!
(translation: yamapi85)

Source:http://yamapi-blue.livejournal.com/49351.html

fleng

Post by fleng » Nov 4th, '09, 10:03

Well if they do a sequel, Hopefully it don't suffers from the "Sequel Curse" . Here's hoping for more Buzzer Beat.. :0 but less of that love triangle stuff heh..

asprikitik

Post by asprikitik » Nov 12th, '09, 07:18

on episode 4 so far. looking pretty good. Not really liking Aibu Saki's character :(.
anyone want to review here?

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Nov 15th, '09, 03:07

what is the title of the violin piece always played by Keiko-chan?

tessmctessy

Post by tessmctessy » Dec 2nd, '09, 09:16

Just finished this series and had to hop on the board to see if anybody else noticed the amazing chemistry between Riko and Naoki. Early on when they were still friends, their scenes were always so light and fluffy I'd be smiling without even noticing. I'm glad I am not the only one who thought the chemistry was good. The whole cast did a good job I think.

Keiko was really good in this! I don't know how she pulls off the innocent goofy girl so well, she looks like she's best suited to be a hard cool sexy type. Something like Natsuki's dark side. Maybe that's just cause I saw her as Sailor Mars first. I still loved her in this and in Mop Girl. Too bad Mop Girl won't get an SP or a second run, I didn't feel anything was resolved at the end.

For those comparing the series to Long Vacation:

1) Both it and Buzzer Beat share a director. Nagayama Kozo is one of the directors for both. Maybe that had something to do with it.
2) I really need to see it!

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Dec 3rd, '09, 09:27

A sequel? I'll be satisfied with just an SP. Like what all the characters minus ex gf are doing. Naoki asking Riko to marry him and of course Riko's best friend Mai and Shuji getting along cutely.

Ender's Girl

Post by Ender's Girl » Dec 3rd, '09, 22:57

tessmctessy wrote: For those comparing the series to Long Vacation:

1) Both it and Buzzer Beat share a director. Nagayama Kozo is one of the directors for both. Maybe that had something to do with it.
Yeah, please do watch Long Vacation. It will not disappoint. :-)

My thoughts on Buzzer Beat:

http://endersgirrrl.wordpress.com/2009/ ... i-tv-2009/

:alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

onmyouza

Post by onmyouza » Jan 28th, '10, 23:15

Ender's Girl wrote:
tessmctessy wrote: For those comparing the series to Long Vacation:

Yeah, please do watch Long Vacation. It will not disappoint. :-)

My thoughts on Buzzer Beat:

http://endersgirrrl.wordpress.com/2009/ ... i-tv-2009/

:alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:
I've just read your review on the website.

Very nice and funny review, good job :D

Ender's Girl

Post by Ender's Girl » Jan 30th, '10, 14:22

onmyouza wrote: I've just read your review on the website.

Very nice and funny review, good job :D
Thank you! :wink: I had more fun writing it than any of my other reviews. :whistling:

wesley88

Post by wesley88 » Mar 14th, '10, 06:30

I love this drama; it's definitely one of my favourites.

I'm interested in how everyone interpreted the ending scene where Naoki says to Riko "let's never separate again". Does that imply that Naoki wants Riko to give up her dream and stay by his side? I think that such an interpretation would betray the drama's overt theme of pursuing one's dreams. If the producers intended that interpretation I would be a little disappointed with the ending.

I interpreted the ending to mean that Naoki and Riko would somehow make their relationship work while at the same time continuing to pursue their dreams.

What does everyone think?

GoldenX

Post by GoldenX » Mar 27th, '10, 09:07

Man I would love it if someone can come up with the name of Yamapi's

white and neon green/lime green shoes...

Or all the nIke shoes that he wore on the show for that matter haha

kazumidori

raw buzzer beat

Post by kazumidori » Aug 23rd, '19, 13:37

where I can download raw of buzzer beat?

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: raw buzzer beat

Post by Keiko1981 » Aug 23rd, '19, 13:39

kazumidori wrote: Aug 23rd, '19, 13:37 where I can download raw of buzzer beat?
Wrong forum. Maybe at Nyaa, or AvistaZ.