[Discussion] Gakeppuchi no Hero / Buzzer Beat (Yamapi)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
jujube

Post by jujube » Sep 8th, '09, 10:26

after translating the text in pink at the end of the episode, i got so sad...

translated to something along the lines of "farewell to the last chapter..." ? eh, i dunno what it means...

最終章別れ.

as for my opinion about ep. 9
i didn't exactly like natsuki's games. hopefully naoki's honesty shines through to riko.
i also thought that naoki would be the one to ring her doorbell, but when i saw the coach, i thought, "this has got to be bad!" X__X! i wonder what was said between yoyogi and naoki during the fight...

if utsu likes natsuki, good for him. then natsuki will stop bothering naoki and riko. =D

as for the preview for episode 10, i think riko and naoki did say goodbye to each other because of his surgery (and since they feel they can't pursue their dreams anymore, what's the use in being together?). but riko realizes that there's still hope, so she's rushing to the hospital...

i hope ep 10 isn't the last episode! keiko posted on her blog a pic of her with the script for ep. 11... =\ gah! haha, i'll wait for subs and the next episode.

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 8th, '09, 11:27

ep 8 started very cute and nice and ended up so annoying. ep9 was very annoying and finished with happy times. but over all, i thought ep 9was the most annoying ep so far.
even when Natsuki was cheating on Naoki and he has no idea, it was not as annoying as this ep. they had to do these scenes sooner or later.

Natsuki is getting even b****eir than ever and calling Riko and then telling her those lies. seriously made me angry. not only her, Naoki's act of kindness which i think it was over the top towards Natsuki. I gave Riko all the right to feel so down and question his love for her. it was so true when she told Naoki that he is the only one who she think of from morning till night, when she plays he violin and at all times. at the same time, she does not know what Naoki think of most of times.

I guess they wanted us to know that Naoki is the nicest person in this drama and they have to write his character this way.

as for Utsu, he fooled me with acting like he is in love with Kawasaki (even Mai was suprised to know that is NOT true) and i do believe that he has been in love with Natuski for long time. that' why he asked Naoki to think more about her and forgive her. but i really hope he does something sooner and keep the evil Natsuki out of Riko's way.

again, those scenes between Riko x Naoki at the begining of the ep where soo cute. so much chemistry together that makes wonder if something going on between them in real life too. you don't see this kind of chemistry in jdrama much. last time i noticed a such thing was between Jun and Mao in HYD.

as someone mentioned earlier, I too think those preview scenes are misleading for sure because they want to keep us guessing. ummm, i hope so :P
and finally, i think i know how Yamapi cought flu. all those running under heavy rain must have some effects. :idea:

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Sep 8th, '09, 11:57

I also think it was Riko and Naoki parting in the previw, but i don't think it's because of the OP but because Riko decided to give up about the violin and go back home, that's what her parents want. She'll probably come back to support him when she learns about him being in hospital.

They'll have to drag the story a bit if there's 11 eps. I would have liked to see a cooler Yoyogi, he could have played with Natsuki a bit more, especially if its true what she said last ep, that he only came to the team to get revenge on Naoki for always loosing out against him. Hehe i'm mean...i wanted to see her suffer :x

Utsu deserves a better girl ;) Anyway i don't think there'll be any developpment between these 2. That would make 4 happy couples in the end (Yoyogi included) and only poor coach stays single. Arienai!
The chemistry is what makes this drama great, not only the main characters but also between Riko and Mai, Mai and Shuji and Utsu and the Coach. They did a good job with the casting. I think that's what most mediocre jdramas lack, a good casting director.

Saki94

Post by Saki94 » Sep 8th, '09, 13:54

0xDEADBEEF wrote: It was just any other flu, and both of them are already back at work. BB9 is going to be ready on time, and I don't know about Ryou's drama, but he recovered before Yamapi so that should be all right too.
Good for him !

I watched the ep 8, and it was very good. Aibu Saki, since the debut, continues to surprise me. I'm waiting for Kawasaki's return. Seems like it will be very interesting to see what's happening between him and Riko.

katsukare

Yamapi

Post by katsukare » Sep 8th, '09, 15:32

Buzzer Beat is my favourite drama of the current season. Actually it is the first drama where Yamapi's acting is halfway decent. I always thought this guy wasn't able to act his way out of a shoebox, and is only casted for his fame / looks. Especially his part in Code Blue was almost unwatchable, he was so wooden I thought my player crashed. This time he actually has more than one facial expression.

Oh well, I guess Yamapi fans don't like him for his acting skills anyway....

xstarl1ght

Post by xstarl1ght » Sep 8th, '09, 19:12

KYAAA! I really love episode 8. Well the beginning was a little weird.
When Naoki picked up Riko and then put her down. and hugged her. and then kissed her again. o__O; i found that a little weird. but alright. lots of kissing scenes. ;D and the hugging on the bed<3 ahh~ So cute! haha. XD. lmao. And when Shuiji was sleeping saying "Mai-san" that was so cuteee! XD. haha. there's a lot of cute things in this episode. I think it's funny every time Naoki thinks of Riko he gets energized. :D ARGHS! The preview of ep 9 kind of annoys me! Fuu... I wonder will happen. x] I just wonder if Naoki still loves Natsuki. :X
This is going to be one of my favorites! :D Can't waittt!! :wub: :wub:

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Sep 9th, '09, 08:59

Saki94

Re: Yamapi

Post by Saki94 » Sep 10th, '09, 19:19

katsukare wrote: Actually it is the first drama where Yamapi's acting is halfway decent. I always thought this guy wasn't able to act his way out of a shoebox, and is only casted for his fame / looks.
So true !
When Buzzer Beat came out, I thought that it would be the same, but no, Yamapi impressed me. But I don't agree with you on Code Blue. Yamapi was very convincing. The role suited him well, because the doctor he played was very self-confident and quiet.

Sauleh

Post by Sauleh » Sep 12th, '09, 08:59

I like Yamapi playing in this dorama too. And there is a real chemistry between Naoki and Riko-chyan.

ryuu_kujirai

Re: Yamapi

Post by ryuu_kujirai » Sep 12th, '09, 09:21

katsukare wrote:Buzzer Beat is my favourite drama of the current season. Actually it is the first drama where Yamapi's acting is halfway decent. I always thought this guy wasn't able to act his way out of a shoebox, and is only casted for his fame / looks. Especially his part in Code Blue was almost unwatchable, he was so wooden I thought my player crashed. This time he actually has more than one facial expression.

Haven't you watch proposal daisakusen? It was Yamapi's best drama so far XD

Anyone knows the kanji after the last episode on ep 9? -Nevermind-
jujube wrote:after translating the text in pink at the end of the episode, i got so sad...

translated to something along the lines of "farewell to the last chapter..." ? eh, i dunno what it means...

最終章別れ.
I think it means that it is the episode before the last episode. :D

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 12th, '09, 09:43

I watched ProDia and i gave it up after 2-3 eps because it was so annoying. later on,after reading the worst jdrama thread, i was happy that i did not continue with it.
Buzzer Beat is one of Yamapi's best dramas. the drama is so engaging and keep you entertained from ep1, all actors/actresses are great in their characters and so believeable with such a chemistry between them. storyline is very well written and not to mention Yamapi's acting is mature and well done.
i never thought i will be hooked on this drama and i just wanted to check it out for keiko's sake, but now it's one drama that i am really looking forward to watch every week.

zeox

Post by zeox » Sep 13th, '09, 01:08

hateytb wrote:
wmcnair370 wrote:
zeox wrote:that's it, i can't look in this thread. the spoiler-tags don't work! see you guys when this drama is finished :P
They do, but sometimes they get screwed up, so we need to check the post right after we post, so we get the opening and closing tag right.
maybe he meant that it doesnt work because he cant stop himself from opening it anyway?

omg!! that's a huge boost in rating!!! i'm so happy for them~ :)
that's exactly what I meant :)

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Sep 13th, '09, 04:23

That's strange about the "Last Episode" note at the end of episode 9. Keiko commented in her blog that she's filming the last episode and there's a picture of her holding up the script and it says 11 which I'm guessing the last episode is episode 11. :scratch:

http://star-studio.jp/kitagawa-keiko/

fleng

Post by fleng » Sep 13th, '09, 05:03

I dunno about ProDai being on the worst jdrama list, but it was pretty funny and sad at times. It gets better after the first few episodes and the SP finally nailed it and made a good closure.

But besides that, didnt know that Buzzer Beat was a 10 episode :( well too bad it's finishing without the 11th episode :(

fleng

Post by fleng » Sep 13th, '09, 05:09

Sakuya wrote:That's strange about the "Last Episode" note at the end of episode 9. Keiko commented in her blog that she's filming the last episode and there's a picture of her holding up the script and it says 11 which I'm guessing the last episode is episode 11. :scratch:

http://star-studio.jp/kitagawa-keiko/
yeah she looks good in that picture with the script. Hopefully the 11th episode is like a mini SP or maybe extended time... or something.

Romance

Post by Romance » Sep 13th, '09, 18:00

Ep 8 and 9 have been really frustrating episodes (but good), i wonder if its the writers plan to irritate us :cry:

akamaya

Post by akamaya » Sep 13th, '09, 18:10

Romance wrote:i wonder if its the writers plan to irritate us :cry:
hmmm... no, maybe the director's :mrgreen:

claza

Post by claza » Sep 13th, '09, 19:37

I'm sensing a Last Friends-esque thing where characters reunite after x amount of time has passed - in episode 11, whereas episode 10 concludes the story in the present.

That said, 9 was indeed frustrating. Natsuki would not have been more of a pain in the ass. A jealous woman is the worst kind @_@. I hated how she put words into Riko's mouth. The preview's also got my hands up in the air. The script's really well done for these episodes, so I hope these little surprises keep on coming.

mewific

Post by mewific » Sep 13th, '09, 21:06

Will there be an eleventh episode? It says in the subbed version that it's the Final Episode- Separation. Huwaah! I hope that what you said is right about this being the final episode in the present time. I want more!!!

0xDEADBEEF
Netherlands

Post by 0xDEADBEEF » Sep 13th, '09, 21:30

mewific wrote:Will there be an eleventh episode? It says in the subbed version that it's the Final Episode- Separation. Huwaah! I hope that what you said is right about this being the final episode in the present time. I want more!!!
No, it says "final chapter". Apparently it contains two episodes. Keiko (Riko) has shown us an episode 11 script on her blog.
Last edited by 0xDEADBEEF on Sep 15th, '09, 08:16, edited 1 time in total.

hateytb

Post by hateytb » Sep 13th, '09, 22:25

waa~~ ep. 9 was soo good!!
it was so emotional~~ so heartbreaking at the scene where Riko and Noaki was talking in the Basketball court~~

i think this episode was very good, not weird at all~
cant wait till the next episode!

nagikokiyohara

Post by nagikokiyohara » Sep 13th, '09, 23:35

I just finished watching Ep 9 and I have to say it:
I've been more or less understanding of Natsuki's motives up to now ... until she had that confrontation with Riko outside the bookstore. WHAT A ****. UGH! I think I just lost any sense of understanding why the character might do the things she's done when she started to actively try to manipulate the situation. Great acting though -- I wanted to jump through the screen and strangle her!

Orbity

Post by Orbity » Sep 14th, '09, 13:09

Ep 10 on Keyhole was interesing. Although I didn't understand exactly what was said, one could get a handle on what was going on.

There'll be no spoilers here. :P

Bring on Ep 11. ?

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 14th, '09, 15:19

I missed the 1st 20 minutes of ep10 but from what i saw, i think that there is 75mins SP after this ep. not sure if it is ep11, because they said SP (if my memory serves me right)
don't know what happened at begining to make Naoki decides to have the surgery, but i was very angry to see Riko by his side. i am also not so sure about her confession to Naoki's mom saying that she still loves Naoki and wants to go back to him and she really regrets everything what happened. specially that these confession came out when she knew very well that Riko is standing behind Naoki's hospital room.
but very happy to see Naoki coming for Riko's performance. last scenes were pretty emotional too. Riko not still not confidendt about Noaki's love for her, deciding to give away her chance to go furthur with her talent and deciding to stay with Naoki but he by the end tells her that she has to follow her dream.

citrone

Post by citrone » Sep 14th, '09, 15:37

Now I should wait for a week with curiosity killing me !

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Sep 14th, '09, 16:43

Here's a vid of Keiko and Pi on Ganbatta Taishou 09/14. They show some Outtakes from Buzzer Beat

ganbatta taishou

lonelygurl

Post by lonelygurl » Sep 14th, '09, 16:49

ryuu_kujirai wrote:
katsukare wrote:Buzzer Beat is my favourite drama of the current season. Actually it is the first drama where Yamapi's acting is halfway decent. I always thought this guy wasn't able to act his way out of a shoebox, and is only casted for his fame / looks. Especially his part in Code Blue was almost unwatchable, he was so wooden I thought my player crashed. This time he actually has more than one facial expression.

I haven' seen Code Blue since people have been saying it sucks. I didn't think he did a good job in Proposal Daiksakusen either. Except the scene where he was waiting for Rei outside of the post office on the eve of her birthday. I'll admit I was touched there. He could have done better at his wedding speech for Rei at the end of the series.. It was a scene were the viewer was supposed to cry but I did NOT. I mean he wasn't terrible on that scene,but not effective enough. He was just so~so.

But to be fair Yamapi was a better actor when he was younger. He did quite okn IWGP he won an award for that. He was great in Shounen Wa Torri Natta (spelling?!) he had a heart disease there. I felt so sorry for him. hahaah His acting in Sore Wa Totsuzen Arashi no you ni was pretty good too. You can really feel his helplessness.

lonelygurl

Post by lonelygurl » Sep 14th, '09, 17:11

By the way in episode 9 I really find Natsuki so annoying. I felt Really bad for Riko when she was talking to Naoki in the park. That's what I like about this drama is that it is so real (minus the coincidences/chance meetings). Some new couples do struggle with having to deal with the "Ex girfriend" especially if the boy was with her for quite some time.
So episode 11 is that last one? I cant wait for the 10 subs.

sakura_leaves

Post by sakura_leaves » Sep 14th, '09, 22:43

there is going to be an 11th episode, a friend of mine from Japan just confirmed it for me! she said that the final episode was on the 21 of sep

sakura_leaves

Post by sakura_leaves » Sep 15th, '09, 02:17

OMG! episode ten was so....breathe taking and beautiful! i can't wait for the subs and for that 75 minute special come next monday!

Sauleh

Post by Sauleh » Sep 15th, '09, 04:09

Could anybody tell me what was in the 10th ep. Please! Curiosity kills me :)
It great to hear that there will be another ep!

Orbity

Post by Orbity » Sep 15th, '09, 08:55

Sauleh wrote:Could anybody tell me what was in the 10th ep. Please! Curiosity kills me :)
It great to hear that there will be another ep!
See issy's post on page 22. :-)

Sauleh

Post by Sauleh » Sep 15th, '09, 09:35

Yeah, saw it! but it seemed to me like another preview for the ep. I mean almost all in that post was in preview. Except, that Riko and Naoki will be together finally. I guess, I just need to watch the ep myself :) Will be waiting for the ep to be shared.

Shiget^

Post by Shiget^ » Sep 15th, '09, 09:47

Issy wrote:I missed the 1st 20 minutes of ep10 but from what i saw, i think that there is 75mins SP after this ep. not sure if it is ep11, because they said SP (if my memory serves me right)
don't know what happened at begining to make Naoki decides to have the surgery, but i was very angry to see Riko by his side. i am also not so sure about her confession to Naoki's mom saying that she still loves Naoki and wants to go back to him and she really regrets everything what happened. specially that these confession came out when she knew very well that Riko is standing behind Naoki's hospital room.
but very happy to see Naoki coming for Riko's performance. last scenes were pretty emotional too. Riko not still not confidendt about Noaki's love for her, deciding to give away her chance to go furthur with her talent and deciding to stay with Naoki but he by the end tells her that she has to follow her dream.
Hello a familiar face hehe remember me?

anyways actually this what happened
Naoki saw kawasaki-san going out Riko's apartment, and Naoki greeted him as he leaves, Naoki decided to follow him and they were in the park, Naoki then said he's sorry but he loves Riko very much, but she didnt do anything wrong, he wants all the blame and he wants to properly date Riko, Kawasaki laughed and he said surprisingly thats what exactly what Riko told me, "but you know she cried in my arms, please naoki protect her never let her cry again" Naoki then said recently he's been focusing too much on basketball and probably overlooked riko but he promises to focus riko now and her dreams, so kawasaki left he showed the ring btw.

back in the apartment, Naoki was hiding the sunflower, riko was saying how lonely she was, and naoki too she said to never lie again and naoki was even saying but u never told me you quit your part time job and then riko was like well dont really have to say that, anyways hand over the sunflower and riko was really happy she said she loves Sunflowers, then naoki said "The only one I Like is Riko, Please believe me" and embrace riko <3

Naoki practiced the next day and suddenly he's ankle began to hurt, he was needed for surgery so he will have it, while that was happening riko got call from a music company it turns out the guy who said she should never play again was a music director of a company and asks her if she join the orchestra but she needs to take lessons first, she was really happy so she called up naoki, naoki was naturally happy for her but naoki wanted to say about the operation but he ends up not saying it. (note: he's promise to kawasaki-san)

anyways they celebrated in the park, riko then continue to tell stories about her dreams and naoki just listen quietly still havent said about his operation, riko then said she said her mom said if things didnt work out with violin and then she should go home and she thought of that and naoki was bit surprise but she said now this has happen and you i dont think i should go anymore, so yeah hugged and kiss each other there so sweet <3

Until riko finally get the part in the orchestra and passed it, she was calling naoki but no answer she just went home and then mai told her naoki was having his ankle operated, riko rushed to the hospital, saw natsuki and naoki in the room, naoki was saying thank you for everything, and then naoki's mom and sister came saw riko btw but they dont seem to know her yet, naoki was sleeping, natsuki then told naoki's mom that she still likes naoki and dont wanna give up on him and hopes that she will forgive her etc etc.

riko just went home sad, she just emailed naoki tell her she got the part, (im just skipping to the naoki and riko parts okay LOL) naoki emailed riko hows he's feeling and i think the operation and riko replied: "is your ankle okay? dont push yourself too much, Tomorrow I will do my best, I love you, Riko"

anyways on the concert day, everyone was there mai, riko's parents and riko was about to perform she was looking for naoki when naoki open the door bringing a bouquet of sunflowers riko and smiled and play.

outside the hall, naoki gave the sunflower bouquet and riko asked his ankle once again, and they sit, riko said how happy she was and after the concert The director asked riko about some violin thingy like to continue this, but riko said she declined because it means she cant see naoki, or see his basketball she wants stay with naoki, but naoki feels guilty he feels he's stopping riko's dreams hence he decided to break up with her and said to follow each others dreams T_T

anyways thats it not really a fluent speaker so..

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 15th, '09, 09:53

Sauleh wrote:Yeah, saw it! but it seemed to me like another preview for the ep. I mean almost all in that post was in preview. Except, that Riko and Naoki will be together finally. I guess, I just need to watch the ep myself :) Will be waiting for the ep to be shared.
:scratch: did i really say that? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: maybe i need to go and check what i have written again :blink
there is no where in my post i said that Riko and Naoki will be togther finally :P . in fact, i said the last scenes had them saying goodbye to each other to "follow their dreams" and do her best with her music even if it means they have to seperate for a while.

as i sadi, i missed the first 20 mimutes so not sure what exactly happened at first and there was no preview for next ep except where it said a 75mins SP.
but i have to say that it seemed Riko & Naoki were back together again (kind of, becuase i still don't know why Riko was not with Naoki at hospital), plus she is telling him she want to stay by his side and does not care about her violin/music when it comes to him.
i think ep10 will be out anytime soon, we just have to be patient.

@shiget, :lol of course remember you. missed your reviews

Sauleh

Post by Sauleh » Sep 15th, '09, 10:01

Issy, sorry, maybe I confused your message with somebody else's. Thanks anyway :)

Sauleh

Post by Sauleh » Sep 15th, '09, 10:06

Shiget, awesome! Thanks :)

tkchan

Post by tkchan » Sep 15th, '09, 10:52

does anyone know if the 75 min SP is supposed to air next week or is it supposed to be in true SP fashion and air in a few months?

edit: nvm! its being aired on 9/21 I think

dgenoracle

Post by dgenoracle » Sep 15th, '09, 17:19

hi Shiget :)

your summary is pretty close there since i saw it already.. somehow i do feel some scenes are a bit slightlly rushed.
esp kawasaki-san. would a normal person give up Riko so fast? but then if a real person were to be like him = damn real cool person imho, very understanding+cool 8)
hope the raw comes out soon so u guys/gals can see it soon too :-) cheers! :cheers:

nagikokiyohara

Post by nagikokiyohara » Sep 15th, '09, 17:26

dgenoracle wrote:hi Shiget :)

your summary is pretty close there since i saw it already.. somehow i do feel some scenes are a bit slightlly rushed.
esp kawasaki-san. would a normal person give up Riko so fast? but then if a real person were to be like him = damn real cool person imho, very understanding+cool 8)
hope the raw comes out soon so u guys/gals can see it soon too :-) cheers! :cheers:
Yeah, but isn't that one of the golden rules of drama...one member of the love triangle always backs out gracefully? :mrgreen:

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Sep 16th, '09, 10:29

i wonder why episode 10 isnt uploaded yet :O

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Sep 16th, '09, 12:13

Sigh...when has an episode ever been uploaded this quickly? Answer. Never. Misato-ee gets it up on Tuesday or Wednesday, and guess what? It is up. It won't be up here for one or two more days, at least.

http://www.veoh.com/users/masato-ee

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Sep 16th, '09, 12:34

well episode 8,9 did get uploaded on a wednesday and ep 6 on a tuesday

Sixcoins

Post by Sixcoins » Sep 18th, '09, 17:27

I can't wait for the sp. ep11

satishbhawra28

Post by satishbhawra28 » Sep 18th, '09, 17:46

Yamashita's only experience with basketball so far is in classes at school, so he is undergoing special training for two weeks. "Buzzer Beat" premieres in July.

satishbhawra28

Post by satishbhawra28 » Sep 18th, '09, 17:49

It's about basketball and a love story. I want to make a cheerful and enjoyable drama that would make people who watch it feel like doing their best the next day too."

GetsuJin

Post by GetsuJin » Sep 21st, '09, 12:34

I give up!
Have been trying to watch the SP on keyhole but it's too laggy... I guess I'll just have to wait! T_T

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Sep 21st, '09, 13:13

I just finished watching BB ep11 SP on KeyHole.
I'm glad that they're still in good terms. Hope to see more development. Riko's yelling at Naoki at the game is the best part ever in this ep.

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Sep 21st, '09, 13:19

GetsuJin wrote:I give up!
Have been trying to watch the SP on keyhole but it's too laggy... I guess I'll just have to wait! T_T
You should have watched it on Freshverse.

wink

Post by wink » Sep 21st, '09, 13:41

haruna_hamasaki wrote:
I'm glad that they're still in good terms. Hope to see more development. Riko's yelling at Naoki at the game is the best part ever in this ep.
Does this mean they
really did not end up together? Any hint if there's a possibility that they will eventually be together at all?

motd

Post by motd » Sep 21st, '09, 13:43

wmcnair370 wrote:
GetsuJin wrote:I give up!
You should have watched it on Freshverse.
I'm still waiting for a code for Freshverse.

Sent an email but haven't got a reply.

dewiku

Post by dewiku » Sep 21st, '09, 14:08

i like the last scene on last episode.....:-)

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Sep 21st, '09, 15:25

wink wrote:Does this mean they
really did not end up together? Any hint if there's a possibility that they will eventually be together at all?
Really can't confirm it because KeyHole got problem during last 5 minutes. But I think...
they are just friends.

wink

Post by wink » Sep 21st, '09, 15:32

haruna_hamasaki wrote:
Really can't confirm it because KeyHole got problem during last 5 minutes. But I think...
they are just friends.
[/quote]

Thank you for the info. :-( :x :cry: :cry: :cry:

if its the real ending...such a disappointment...I won't be able to sleep at all. :cry: :cry: :cry:

nguyenhinhca

Post by nguyenhinhca » Sep 21st, '09, 18:48

wink wrote:
haruna_hamasaki wrote:
they are just friends.
Thank you for the info. :-( :x :cry: :cry: :cry:

if its the real ending...such a disappointment...I won't be able to sleep at all. :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote]

No worries they end up together, as they are kissing at the end of the drama, after JC Arcs wins the last game. Enjoy your sleep! :D

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Sep 21st, '09, 21:23

guys.. has the slow version of the theme song been released yet? :-( i like it a lot..
if someone has it plz direct me to it ><
Thanks!!

nguyenhinhca

Post by nguyenhinhca » Sep 21st, '09, 22:21

Eternal Snow wrote:guys.. has the slow version of the theme song been released yet? :-( i like it a lot..
Thanks!!
Buzzer beat has an OST released already. Run a google on it and you should be able to find a download for it.

sakura_leaves

Post by sakura_leaves » Sep 21st, '09, 23:27

I liked the ending it was so sweet.What Naoki says to her at the end is just perfect, though i'm kind of hoping for like a real SP something that would tell us what happened after the game and such, as well as what happened with Riko's Violin Career and do they get married and such. Overall it's stil la good sweet drama. Pi an Kieko rock together!

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Sep 21st, '09, 23:54

Ahhh so sweet. For me its the perfect ending :wub: :wub:
And it does leave enough room for a special. After all this was definitely the best drama this season.

Btw, the teaser for tokyo doggs looked very promising, too... :cheers:

sakura_leaves

Post by sakura_leaves » Sep 22nd, '09, 00:10

It was the best drama ! But it think the viewership ratings were too low, it wasn't fair, the rating should have been higher. and i'm hoping for an SP soon.....hopefully

I'm kinda hoping Keiko and Pi do another drama together, what would be even more exciting is Maki Pi and Keiko all in one drama.... i would die of excitement.

I can't believe it's over now.......-sigh- now i'm going to have to wait for another good drama to come along...tokyo DOGS does look good though.....and it is with Shun and Hiro...Hm...I wonder when Pi's next drama is coming out?

delaciel

Post by delaciel » Sep 22nd, '09, 00:51

Finally it's finished... It was a nice drama... The story / plot was simple but sweet.... ^_^
I kind of understand about the low viewership ratings though~~~ This drama kind of dragging in the middle and there's no 'big conflict' in it..... So, maybe for some people, this drama maybe kind of boring because the story wasn't really expanding (the element of basketball wasn't really play a big role~~~)... But, nevertheless, Yamapi and Keiko looks cute together and I love their chemistry ^^

And I just can't wait for Tokyo DOGS!!!! The CM is temping LOL

nozomi05

Post by nozomi05 » Sep 22nd, '09, 01:14

delaciel wrote: And I just can't wait for Tokyo DOGS!!!! The CM is temping LOL
Me too... looking forward to Tokyo Dogs. Excited to watch Shun again om a series! :P

rurikomai

Post by rurikomai » Sep 22nd, '09, 04:22

sigh.. i forgot to watch this last night
but uhh well....
LQ is already out... :salut:

wink

Post by wink » Sep 22nd, '09, 05:35

rurikomai wrote:sigh.. i forgot to watch this last night
but uhh well....
where can I get lq?

rurikomai

Post by rurikomai » Sep 22nd, '09, 05:50

wink wrote:
rurikomai wrote:sigh.. i forgot to watch this last night
but uhh well....
where can I get lq?
its in Ran's Blog
here--> BUZZER BEAT

wink

Post by wink » Sep 22nd, '09, 05:58

rurikomai wrote: its in Ran's Blog
here--> BUZZER BEAT
Thank you rurikomai...
will download now, currently one of my fav jap drama.

rurikomai

Post by rurikomai » Sep 22nd, '09, 06:37

wink wrote: Thank you rurikomai...
will download now, currently one of my fav jap drama.
kyyaaa... same here
better monitor that cuz she'll update it :whistling:

wink

Post by wink » Sep 22nd, '09, 08:56

rurikomai wrote: kyyaaa... same here
better monitor that cuz she'll update it :whistling:
thanks rurikomai, I will...already bookmark her site.

anyone knows what did Naoki told Riko in the end (the last scene)?

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Sep 22nd, '09, 09:19

He told her
he wouldn't let her go anymore

wink

Post by wink » Sep 22nd, '09, 09:55

arakira wrote:He told her
he wouldn't let her go anymore
Thanks arakira...

hayyyyyy, can finally say it's finished, one thing that draws me in with this drama is Riko's smile.

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Sep 22nd, '09, 10:47

nguyenhinhca wrote:
Eternal Snow wrote:guys.. has the slow version of the theme song been released yet? :-( i like it a lot..
Thanks!!
Buzzer beat has an OST released already. Run a google on it and you should be able to find a download for it.
i know.. i already have the OST :-) but the slow version of B`z song as it was played in the drama is not included.. anyone knows where can i find it?

noobee

Post by noobee » Sep 22nd, '09, 11:00

yamapi is so cool!

rurikomai

Post by rurikomai » Sep 22nd, '09, 13:13

Eternal Snow wrote: i know.. i already have the OST :-) but the slow version of B`z song as it was played in the drama is not included.. anyone knows where can i find it?
here you go:

Bz - Ichibu to Zenbu -Ballad Version
just found it somewhere, i think it was rip from jdrama
uh well, better than nothing
:whistling:

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Sep 22nd, '09, 13:34

rurikomai wrote:
Eternal Snow wrote: i know.. i already have the OST :-) but the slow version of B`z song as it was played in the drama is not included.. anyone knows where can i find it?
here you go:

Thank You!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kae

Post by Kae » Sep 22nd, '09, 14:18

rurikomai wrote:
here you go:

Hey thanks a lot! I love this show. It's not so complicated. It made me happy. Kind of sad about the ratings, but I'm sure there are a lot of those who appreciate this series.