Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 1st, '09, 04:47

Ohsama no Brunch promo - Shingo, Karina, Mokomichi:
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Aug 1st, '09, 11:54

yeah... mokomichi and karina.. two of my fav.. hopefully this drama can save the rest of the season lackustre dramas...

Cromin

Post by Cromin » Aug 1st, '09, 12:48

Moko-kun ^^~ haha he looks so funny in that uniform
with karina, they are my fav
hope to watch this drama soon

flamethunder85

Post by flamethunder85 » Aug 1st, '09, 13:30

I don't think I like this type of dorama, but Katori is in it. :O

Maybayla

Post by Maybayla » Aug 1st, '09, 14:49

It looks good, i am already waiting for it :)

Ryotsu

Post by Ryotsu » Aug 3rd, '09, 08:55

When i can download this film ? Iam a fan of this manga ! :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 3rd, '09, 14:25

Ryotsu

It's not a film it's a dorama, a series and started August 1, i think you will be able to download the episodes here.

A Kochikame SP (July 25) has been uploaded in JOR community LJ, it's a KAT-TUN (since KAT-TUN's Junno appears in episode 3) community and you need to join to access to the files; but it's great to watch, didn't know Beat Takeshi appeared :)

hazelkenro
Location: Mocomichi Hayami,Teppei Koike and Wentz Eiji Paradise

Post by hazelkenro » Aug 3rd, '09, 14:34

sad to say wahhhh the first airing day was not succeed
they commit a poor ratings...

wahhhh i can believe this...

i just read in tokyograph..

heres the link
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-5106

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Aug 4th, '09, 11:27

gosh... besides the fact that mokomichi is really cute and karina is really pretty.. i have nothing good to say about this drama.
lame to the max...
maybe it is me, i don't know how to appreciate.. gome..

okitagirl

Post by okitagirl » Aug 4th, '09, 21:25

This is a new silly humor thats very much needed in a dorama these days. Most of them are funny but not silly. I laughed from the first scene on. I can't wait to see more. :thumleft:

kamesoul

Post by kamesoul » Aug 5th, '09, 00:59

Whi~~! This Drama Is Truly Amazing! I am so in love with it! :wub:
I couldn't stop laughing! I had a lot of fun its really worth watching!

I watched the first ep twice already! damn shingo-chan is talented and very great actor!
the faces he makes are just ADORABLE and too funny! can't wait to watch more!

oh an the song its AWESOME! can't stop listening! GO Ryo-san Go! XDDD
I took about 90 caps and made 45 icons with it! I can't help it! I AM SO IN LOVE! :cheers:
if anyone wanna take a look: http://kamesoul.livejournal.com/35226.html
see ya! :salut:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 5th, '09, 13:31

AWESOME!! Loved the climax action scenes! Hillarious, exciting, unexpected!

I was worried coz one of the director JUST debuted with the movie, Handsome Suit. Although I love that movie, but since he's new, I'm afraid he won't be able to pull this one off.... but I think he did a wonderful job for Ep1. I was also worried about MAGY's scriptwriting, since I felt Busu no Hitomi ni Koishiteru's script was kinda bland, but I guess adapting a manga gives him good ideas on what to do for the drama.

I guess I'm very satisfied with it, coz I kept my expectation low before^^ I was just afraid it'll turn to another "Saiyuuki", but it's not, for me.

One little disappointment for me, Shingo and Beat Takeshi's first scene. From the making and some other programs, it was revealed that scene was not scripted at all, the director gave Shingo and Beat Takeshi freedom on what they want to say and make up their own lines, the script only give a description of the gist on what's going on: "A mysterious man appeared and Ryo-san tells him to get out."
The adlib scene didn't turn good for me. Shingo and Beat Takeshi sounded like they were just babbling to each other.

But overall, I think the production is awesome! This might be my most favorite drama of the season besides Futatsu no Spica!^v^

Oh, and I love Ishii LaSalle as Ryo-san's father! Ryo-san and his fight scene was so funny, I enjoyed it alot. I've only watched an episode of KochiKame anime, but when Ryo-san's father started talking I can't help to think "Aaahh... the real Ryo-san's voice!" :D (Ishii LaSalle is Ryo-san's voice actor for the anime series)

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 6th, '09, 04:38

Ishii LaSalle revealed The Reason of Why He Didn't Take Ryotsu Kankichi Role

translated by yanie

"Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Koenmae Hashutsujo" has been a topic recently. Katori Shingo (32), who will play Ryotsu Kankichi, has a big difference of image with the original character, and so it raised many criticsms from the fans of the manga on the net. Ishii LaSalle(53), who has voiced Ryotsu Kankichi in the anime series, and also acted the role in a stageplay adaptations, has finally give comments regarding this matter.

Not only Ishii LaSalle has been the voice actor for the anime series for 8 years in FujiTV, but he had also acted as Ryotsu Kankichi in the stageplay adaptations in 1999, 2001, 2003 and 2006. His voice and his looks has all of the Ryotsu Kankichi's qualities. KochiKame fans had been always saying, "If a live-action adaptation is made, only Ishii LaSalle can play the role,". And so regarding the drama, people had been asking, "Why is it not Ishii LaSalle??" and many people disagree with the casting.

Ishii LaSalle finally made an entry in his official blog on June 18th. On why he won't play Ryotsu Kankichi in the drama.

In the same entry, it's written that when TBS planned this project, and approaced the manga author, Akimoto-sensei said, "Please, give Ryotsu's role to Ishii LaSalle,". However Ishii LaSalle said, "I know my own condition very well. Thinking that I have to bear the responsibility of being the leading role of a golden time drama series, in terms of the obligation and my age, and also the tight schedule, it is hard for me,". And so he rejected the offer himself. He said to TBS, "Doozo, don't mind me, please freely choose another actor,".

However Ishii LaSalle do feel attached with Ryotsu Kankichi very much. He said, "I'll be happy with anyone who would act the role in replace of me, but I admit I'd feel a bit sad about it,". The scriptwriter, MAGY, said, "I would still like LaSalle-san to participate in this in another form,", and so he was finally casted for the role of Ryotsu Ginji, Kankichi's father.

When it was announced that the role will be acted by Katori Shingo, many people were wondering, "Not Ishii-san??", "Is Ishii-san okay with this?". As Ishii-san finally give comments on this, seem like he has no problem with this and he hope that he can participate in KochiKame again in a different form and do the filming happily.

source: http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/4211330/

KoochiZibble

Post by KoochiZibble » Aug 6th, '09, 13:56

I don't think the ratings were that bad at all, considering how dramas tend to do nowadays. It did better than a lot of others. And the Tokyograph article seems to be comparing its ratings to Mr Brain, which is completely unfair. KimuTaku dramas are on an entirely different level in terms of ratings.

Just watched it yesterday. Unfortunately, my Japanese isn't at the level of understanding Kankichi (and most of the rest of the cast)'s Old Man Speak a lot of the time. So I had to pick up most of the plot from the women and Nakagawa. XD I don't know the manga to compare, but I liked it. It was brainless, silly and fun. I like that kind of drama once in a while.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 8th, '09, 05:11

Episode 2's opening scene will be aired LIVE!
http://www.tbs.co.jp/kochikame/news/

Who, where and what the scene will be is not revealed.

Episode 2 airs today on TBS, 7.56 PM (japan time).

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 12th, '09, 03:04

For those who are interested, I've made full translation of KochiKame casts in Utaban talk part, summary and screencaps for KochiKame promos in Pittanko, Kimiwa Break, TFP, etc, here: http://yanie02.livejournal.com/tag/kochikame

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Aug 12th, '09, 16:06

though i don't understand what's going on in episode 1 and don't really like it, i totally like episode 2.. haha.. it was so sweet..

anyway, for those who watched episode 2, what's the name of that young actress?

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 12th, '09, 22:36

totemokakkoii wrote:though i don't understand what's going on in episode 1 and don't really like it, i totally like episode 2.. haha.. it was so sweet..

anyway, for those who watched episode 2, what's the name of that young actress?
Glad you liked Ep2, I thought you already dropped this drama :lol

The young actress who played Moeko-san in the past? Ishihara Satomi ^_^

xento

Post by xento » Aug 13th, '09, 01:48

yanie wrote:For those who are interested, I've made full translation of KochiKame casts in Utaban talk part, summary and screencaps for KochiKame promos in Pittanko, Kimiwa Break, TFP, etc, here: http://yanie02.livejournal.com/tag/kochikame
Thank you sooo much for your translations. Shingo really livens up the show and takes such good care of his kohais.
I especially love Bucho ~ his comic timings are spot on. :mrgreen:

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Aug 13th, '09, 11:23

yanie wrote: Glad you liked Ep2, I thought you already dropped this drama :lol

thanks yanie-san! :-)

heh heh.. episode 2 was good.. there's a story which i could understand. hopefully the remaining episodes will be equally good, if not, better.

woah.. ishihara satomi... she is so pretty. :lol
hmm.. is she the one in Voice also?

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Aug 13th, '09, 11:24

yanie wrote: Glad you liked Ep2, I thought you already dropped this drama :lol

thanks yanie-san! :-)

heh heh.. episode 2 was good.. there's a story which i could understand. hopefully the remaining episodes will be equally good, if not, better.

woah.. ishihara satomi... she is so pretty. :lol

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Aug 13th, '09, 11:50

marspeach has dropped subbing kochikame, so im planning to get this drama subbed :)

if anyone is interested in translating the drama, pls let me know xD i really want to get this drama subbed!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 13th, '09, 12:59

totemokakkoii wrote:woah.. ishihara satomi... she is so pretty. :lol
Yep. She plays as Shingo's wife too, in "Zatoichi THE LAST" movie that will premiere next year. I agree, she is really cute in KochiKame^^

phalaenopsys

Post by phalaenopsys » Aug 13th, '09, 13:14

furransu wrote:marspeach has dropped subbing kochikame, so im planning to get this drama subbed :)

if anyone is interested in translating the drama, pls let me know xD i really want to get this drama subbed!
i hope you find someone to translate this coz it's really funny tho' i don't understand that much lol

okitagirl

Post by okitagirl » Aug 16th, '09, 12:32

Unfortunately it looks like Heiwa fansub group dropped the show.... :cry: They are no longer list. http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fansub_Map_2009

I too hope someone will picture this up again because its hilarious!

kyriosX93

Post by kyriosX93 » Aug 17th, '09, 12:35

phalaenopsys wrote:
furransu wrote:marspeach has dropped subbing kochikame, so im planning to get this drama subbed :)

i hope you find someone to translate this coz it's really funny tho' i don't understand that much lol
hope someone gonna sub this one..,really funny

okitagirl

Post by okitagirl » Aug 19th, '09, 22:47

THANK YOU :thumleft:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 20th, '09, 03:23

Loved EP 3, they managed to introduce such a sad and touching story within a comedy like this one. everything was so well measured... :)

TabooxNightmare

Post by TabooxNightmare » Aug 20th, '09, 15:52

Oh my, furransu! This is fantastic news as you seem to have a habit of translating the stuff I ususally anticipated the most, but you're doing so much already :o A huge thank you from me, anyways.

hey9

Post by hey9 » Aug 26th, '09, 04:08

Thanks furransu, for picking up the subs for this! i Skimmed through the first episode, and this show is, uh, crazy lol. This is definitely a jdrama that I'll need subs to understand hehe. Beat Takeshi's part

Loving the facial expressions of Ryo-san, seems like he comes straight out of a manga. I haven't really paid much attention to SMAP before, and I'm not that into Kimura Takuya, but the other SMAP guys have been impressing me this season. Ninkyo Helper is great and Kochira is looking to be my comedy relief.

Oh yeah...the eyebrows! Muahaha

kiddygrade

Post by kiddygrade » Aug 30th, '09, 08:55

yanie wrote:For those who are interested, I've made full translation of KochiKame casts in Utaban talk part, summary and screencaps for KochiKame promos in Pittanko, Kimiwa Break, TFP, etc, here: http://yanie02.livejournal.com/tag/kochikame
Thanks for your translations (and also thanks to Furransu for picking the project). Can someone tell me who composes the original music of this series? It doesn't appear on the Official Site and the CD is due to be out on Sept 9th. Thanks in advance for your help :)

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 31st, '09, 07:32

kiddygrade wrote:Can someone tell me who composes the original music of this series?
Kawashima Kano :-)

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Aug 31st, '09, 07:52

uhh still cant find a translator for this drama lol.. i guess it may not be subbed at all :(

may aswell wait for those malaysian dvds once they are released, they have quite decent eng subs :S

kiddygrade

Post by kiddygrade » Aug 31st, '09, 12:53

yanie wrote:
kiddygrade wrote:Can someone tell me who composes the original music of this series?
Kawashima Kano :-)
Thanks, Yanie, as usual you are very helpful :) (I don't know that name, though… I will do some intense research (lol))

EDIT: I know, now: he did some music in 1 pound no fukuin and in Majo Saiban. Here is a page with information : http://cinematicroom.com/composer/0002905/

korogui

Post by korogui » Sep 16th, '09, 15:00

what did happen with the episode 6 of this week? ^^;
the best drama of this season :)
very thanks!

phalaenopsys

Post by phalaenopsys » Sep 21st, '09, 10:28

yatta!! :cheers: this week ep guest will be Kimura san!!

richiy1

Post by richiy1 » Oct 20th, '09, 21:48

If someone can get me the Japanese scrips fof this drama. I will sub it in my spare time.

hazelkenro
Location: Mocomichi Hayami,Teppei Koike and Wentz Eiji Paradise

Post by hazelkenro » Dec 25th, '09, 02:40

theres no one funsub for this

kyaaaa i wanna watch this with sub...hehehehee

kuma601

Post by kuma601 » May 23rd, '10, 20:59

Has Karina...was so hoping to watch this with subs. :unsure:

Dahitman

Post by Dahitman » Apr 26th, '13, 01:45

Any English subs out there for this show?

kuma601

Post by kuma601 » Apr 26th, '13, 03:43

None that I had seen. Looked funny and they had a good cast but wasn't enough to attract any sub groups for subbing. I just deleted it last month from the hard drive to get back the space. :(

blue_typhoon

Post by blue_typhoon » Apr 27th, '13, 09:14

kuma601 wrote:None that I had seen. Looked funny and they had a good cast but wasn't enough to attract any sub groups for subbing. I just deleted it last month from the hard drive to get back the space. :(
Too bad because just the other day, this was uploaded:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewforum_13_50.htm

The quality is not great though but better than nothing.

blue_typhoon

Post by blue_typhoon » May 6th, '13, 12:23