Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Magarikado No Kanojo Request Subtitle

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
shiratori swan

Magarikado No Kanojo Request Subtitle

Post by shiratori swan » Sep 12th, '09, 17:07

I come across this topic the attention of all fans of dramas for a dorama of 2005 called Magarikado No Kanojo, a light romantic comedy and fun that it is worthwhile to be assisted but no fansub subbed :cry: and to make matters worse, the torrents are not seeds I'm already trying for months and I can not download anything. And by that I realized there are other people trying to download and can not. please people I call attention to some fansub subbing this drama is really good and fun and send seeds for the raws to be able to download if they send in soft sub ja was too good, I'll post here the summary of the story is really good so they can see. :-(

is a very sad drama so funny, light and fun and not having the resources or subtitles, please I beg that some fansub legende this drama in soft sub ^ ^ you have no idea how this series is good to watch thank you very much now and I am counting on your help ^ ^ My dream is to see this subtitled drama so please help me and other people who also want to watch, onegaii! :salut:

Please someone legende this drama please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please !!!!!!!!!!!!

Details
Title: 曲がり角の彼女
Title (romaji): Magari Kado no Kanojyo
Title (English): The Turning Point of Her Life
Format: Renzoku
Genre: Romance, comedy
Episodes: 11
Viewership ratings: 14.5
Broadcast network: Fuji TV, KTV
Broadcast period: 2005-Apr-19 to 2005-Jun-28
Air time: Tuesday 22:00
Theme song: Dear My Friends by shela

Synopsis

Stay tuned for a fierce battle between a woman in her 30's and one in her 20's. 33-year old Chiharu Oshima is a career woman in the Sales and Planning Department of a hotel. During her 20's, Chiharu worked day and night to achieve her current position and luxurious lifestyle. She won't let anybody interfere with her career and romance.

All is going well, until 25-year-old Natsumi Mihara throws down the gauntlet to Chiharu. Everybody including Chiharu had thought that Natsumi was just a girl with no brains. But actually, once she sets her mind to something, she can achieve anything. She is good at learning foreign languages, and is prepared to use her sex appeal to entrap and exploit men. What's more, since Natsumi was brought up in a poor fatherless home, her desire to climb the ladder of success is strong. She knows that the only way she'll get a chance is to outperform Chiharu and snatch away her post. That's exactly what Natsumi decides to do.

"Chiharu, look at those bags under your eyes. Isn't it time you retired?" A long battle between two women: one in her 30's and the other in her 20's, is about to begin. --Fuji TV

Cast:

Inamori Izumi as Oshima Chiharu
Kaname Jun as Komoto Kazuki
Shaku Yumiko as Mihara Natsumi
Aoki Sayaka as Yamagishi Erika
Ishikawa Asami as Komoto Tsubaki
Kaneko Takatoshi as Miyake Shuji
Satoi Kenta as Manabe Kenzo
Hakamada Yoshihiko as Shimamura Kenichi
Omori Akemi as Oshima Akiko
Ono Takehiko as Oshima Kiyoshi
Takachi Noboru as Tanimura Makoto
Miura Rieko as Horiuchi Yuko
Kawashima Naomi as Ichijo Kyoko
Ihara Tsuyoshi as Horiuchi Masamitsu
Mizutani Momosuke (ep4)
Inoue Yoshiko (ep4)
Oshima Yoko (ep10)
Kato Kazuki
Sasaki Mao (ep9)
Ikeda Shoko

Font: Drama Wiki

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Sep 12th, '09, 18:19

When we put up the rule that is No Subtitle Request allow, did you think it didn't apply if you posted in the jdrama forum or just it didn't apply to you in general. And if you are requesting seed for torrent, there is a seeding and upload request forum.

Please don't say you didn't know the rules, all new users are require to read rules, so you don't make these simple mistakes.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_6882.htm
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_16253.htm