STAY AWAY
14%

Total votes: 76

geoffropuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

[DISCUSSION] To Heart

Post by geoffropuff » Oct 1st, '04, 16:41

review for this drama can be found here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 3962#53962

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Oct 1st, '04, 16:48

I voted "stay away". I think this show was a waste, and Fukada Kyouko got on my nerves in this more than in any other show she has been in before :glare:

nonny

Post by nonny » Oct 1st, '04, 18:18

I agree. The show was somewhat annoying most of the time. Only see this if you have time on your hands and nothing else to watch.

babyguh

Post by babyguh » Oct 1st, '04, 18:53

i thought this show was cute hahaha at first wen i saw it i was like wow does girls in japan stalk like that? i mean she knew wat she wanted and she went for it. i wish i was like that haha but no goin to the apartment...and To heart was my first japanese drama on VHS.... i liked it...

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Oct 1st, '04, 19:00

Hated this with a passion. ne ne ne ne ne??? Put a sock on it, Kyoko. Oh, and I loved this quote:
geoffropuff wrote:Overall, if you like stories that involve a small mammal who stalks a boxer.

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Oct 1st, '04, 19:32

see it :P

Kazanko
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kazanko » Oct 2nd, '04, 21:41

only if you have time

cause: it isn't really the best work of fukada kyoko(minami kun no koibito is better and friends too)....and if you like cute love story's you would like it...i didn't disliked it but well...i think everyone should see it and built his own opinion...

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Oct 6th, '04, 03:46

Someone voted "life altering". :blink

massaru
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by massaru » Oct 6th, '04, 07:12

neonkinpatsu wrote:Someone voted "life altering". :blink
OMG...That makes you wonder what was this "life" like before it was altered :P

Well, I voted only if you have the time or should say: only if you can't stay away from watching a drama and "To heart" is the only one available. What can I say: none of them (Tsuyoushi, Kyoko, Sachie) have good parts in this drama. The story is just silly and Kyoko-chan stalking Tsuyoshi...c'mon :glare:

gfx

Post by gfx » Oct 13th, '04, 04:29

Everytime I heard Kyoko yelling "Tokeida Yoji" in that annoying voice of hers, I wanted to punch her in the face.

The boxing was pretty bad too.

The only reason I finished the serie was because I wanted to see Tsuyoshi punch her in the face. ( Needless to say, I was sorely disappointed )

Don't waste your bandwidth on this one.

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Oct 13th, '04, 05:02

gfx wrote:Everytime I heard Kyoko yelling "Tokeida Yoji" in that annoying voice of hers, I wanted to punch her in the face.
Bwahahaha! Well said! :D

clouds421
Reviewer
Reviewer

Post by clouds421 » Oct 13th, '04, 06:18

between probably should see it & only if you have time. I thought it was cute.

quote: "love is power!" [turns around and throws bunch of flowers up over her head... flies all the way across the other side of the bridge into his hands]

:D fav part

Tybo

Post by Tybo » Oct 14th, '04, 02:51

-sniffles-

This was my very first jdrama and it is what started my whole collection... I've been a Kyoko Fukada fan ever since ^^

Anyhow, I have to admit, it wasn't the "greatest ever", but I did like it. :mrgreen:

xiaryx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by xiaryx » Oct 14th, '04, 05:28

You should see this if you are extremely bored. The only thing entertaining in this show is the way Kyoko runs. Then again, you can see that in most any other shows.

Slackey

Post by Slackey » Oct 14th, '04, 08:56

This show was fun for the first episode. Then she became EXTREMELY annoying. "Tokieda Yuj ! Tokieda Yuji !" My gawd! No wonder he was mean to her at first. If someone kept following me and screaming my name over and over again in an annoying voice, I'd ignore them too.

Akiramike
Fansubber
Fansubber
Australia

Post by Akiramike » Oct 18th, '04, 15:21

The only part of the drama I enjoyed was the Coach and the elevator girl. However they turned the elevator girl face (wrestling venecular for good person) too soon. The Tokieda Yuji part is so irritating.

As someone said in another forum, the name of the drama should be 'To Stalk'.

Brian

Post by Brian » Oct 24th, '04, 03:48

A good show, although it seems strange for both eyes to be identically impaired due to a physical injury. Perhaps just cross-eyed looking at Kyoko.

purple^season

Post by purple^season » Nov 4th, '04, 23:58

hahaha... I agree with everything you said geoffropuff ( I hope I spell it rite.. should've copy and paste it) :P
I voted stay away for this series..
My brother didn't know and he d/l and burn the complete series...
I only watch a few episodes.. since it was too annoying for me to handle.. :stress:
hahaha... it makes me wonder if girls like that really exist in this world..
and how can a guy actually fall for her....
hahaha... :lol

AsianblueX

Post by AsianblueX » Nov 5th, '04, 01:42

so i thought the girl was hot azechi reiko or something....top hottest japanese girl but yea the ne ne ne ne oh man that was horrible i wanted to rip my ears off...

pankanshe

Post by pankanshe » Nov 21st, '04, 17:44

This drama is sooo unrealistic... how can Kyoko's character fall IN love so easily? The boxing scenes was one of the WORST scene... it was so fake. I stopped after 1st ep, I couldn't stand the characters.

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Nov 21st, '04, 18:38

Oh man, now 4 ppl voted "life altering". :lol This was one of the worst dramas I've ever seen, so it's a shock to me :P

LordGus

Post by LordGus » Jan 19th, '05, 14:21

OMFG. This was the drama that made me hate Kyoko Fukada. I thought she was kind of annoying in SOS but that's nothing compared to this show. Stay away from this series if you want to keep your sanity! (I heard ne ne ne ne ne inside my head several days after I watched this).

Carn

Post by Carn » Jan 20th, '05, 20:47

I voted "probably shouldn't miss it". :lol

This is the first drama I've seen with Kyoko Fukada and I was like "Aww!! How cute!!!" I didn't think the "ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne" was really annoying, but her obsessive stalkerishness was a little freaky what with the spying on him on the rooftop and the yelling "Tokieeda Yuujii!!! TOKIIEEDAA YUUJIIII!!!"

I didn't really feel any chemistry between the two characters because Tsuyoshi Dohmoto's character seemed too cold. =_=;

I guess it's good for wasting time because it was cute. ^_^

johuth

Post by johuth » Feb 3rd, '05, 10:10

Well the first thing that I would like to say about this series is that I liked it when I first watched it a long time ago. I still have it but then I realised that my tastes have changed It isnt as great as I frist thought kyoko is very anoying in this drama as she is in a lot of dramas that I have seen. She always plays the same character and I dont know why! Maybe becuase she tryed to play a different character in Fighting girl but that character sucked because she wasnt very good at playing a bad girl I guess. But that drama was bad too. I had realy bad taste when I started to watch Japanese drama. I liked s.o.s. for some strange reason I realy dont understand that at all.

Basicly kyoko is not a very good actress and in this drama she played a stalker.

She was just to much! on my review on jdorama.com I said it was great that is a old review. I havent got up the nerve to change my review I first thought that I was funny.

Only if you have the time!

johuth

tokada Yugii :x :crazy: :crazy: :glare: :glare: :x :| :lol

johuth

What was I thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :blink

johuth

:lol :lol :lol :lol :w00t:

zahiri

Post by zahiri » Feb 3rd, '05, 15:49

not to say it's the best drama for me, but entertaining non the less, it succeded in a way that makes us hate or disliked kyoko, well that is her role in the show, " to love and support tokieda yugi regardless of what the world thinks of her". darooo... 8), watch the show if your into thinking on the phychological aspect of the show.

xiangkc

Post by xiangkc » Mar 9th, '05, 04:50

neonkinpatsu wrote:
gfx wrote:Everytime I heard Kyoko yelling "Tokeida Yoji" in that annoying voice of hers, I wanted to punch her in the face.
Bwahahaha! Well said! :D
yea... it's really annoying.... i don't get the whole series... it's just the name "to heart" that is famous that's all... drama is not that good... boxing... sigh...

Yoshiaki

Post by Yoshiaki » Mar 13th, '05, 16:05

I think it's a really good show!! (Just my opinions)
The parting was touching and interesting!!
Worth to take some time to watch it!! :lol

apples

Post by apples » Mar 18th, '05, 11:40

it's okay, but i think there are other dramas worth your time than this.. if you've watched almost all of the good ones, you can check this out.

zinaa

Post by zinaa » Dec 29th, '06, 10:02

hey

could anyone tell me where to find the torrent file for the whole show as patch.... 1-10 with english sub....
i want to see it.... i tried to find it on youtube but there was nothing.....

thanks
Last edited by zinaa on Dec 30th, '06, 20:31, edited 1 time in total.

ina

Post by ina » Dec 29th, '06, 12:31

zinaa

Post by zinaa » Dec 29th, '06, 19:53

thanks ina
Last edited by zinaa on Dec 30th, '06, 20:31, edited 1 time in total.

pankanshe

Post by pankanshe » Dec 30th, '06, 00:49

One of the worst drama I've seen... the acting was terrible and the story was pretty "lame" and unrealistic. Stay away...