Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

[Discussion] Naka nai to Kimeta Hi - Eikura Nana

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
User avatar
lomsie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sep 26th, '07, 18:47
Contact:

Post by lomsie » Feb 18th, '10, 15:54

I don't see miki as a revanging woman type and a woman who just goes out with anyone because her previous bf has betrayed her (as she thinks now). as a wise gf, she should ask for an explanation from nakahara specially that he was never had any suspecting atention to tachibana.

so it would be really silly if she does not talk openly to him after what she saw. specially that ended up her thinking of commiting suicide. nakahara was her everything in that work place. that's why she said i don't have anything anymore when she was on the roof top. if someone is everything to you, then you need to ask why this happened.

Well, seeing as this is a Japanese drama, I suspect she will want time away from Nakahara, to gather her thoughts. Despite Nakahara saying that he wants them to tell each other their problems, there is an astounding amount of silence between these two. They just don't communicate well (but once again, this is a Japanese drama) which gives Tachibana the perfect opening to destroy everything.
As to what Tachibana is going to do with the voyeur images of Nakahara, I don't know. She's got to tread carefully if she wants to "win" him for herself. If she blackmails Nakahara, there goes any feelings she is hoping he could have had towards her. So that's one thing I'm really interested in.

And even after being found out, the guy with the cameras (the glasses guy) doesn't look too upset about Tachibana having control of the cameras anymore. He was seen grinning just as she was. However, we see him looking at Miki in the office over and over again, so I think he's a person to watch as well.
I've been waiting for this drama to come out since December! Other than Ryomaden, this is the most interesting one of the season. So I'm glad to find someplace to talk about it. Hello all! For whatever reason, I find that I'm always drawn to dramas about the underdog, bullying and such themes. LIFE is one of my favorites (the manga is even better!), and if I can take any cues from that drama, Tachibana will have her day before the jury by episode eight or nine, lol.

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 18th, '10, 16:01

OHH Issy, really really cool to talk to you
likewise dear. like wise :salut:
i love discussing about my favourite dramas with people.
ps. i hope it is not because what i said in my prediction though :P

edit:
@lomsie
i so agree with your analysis about tachibana
the problem is i still don't know if she really cares about nakahara or he is one things that she says if she want it, she will/have to get it?
it's so true that if she goes with blackmailing option, she definitely ruin any chance of nakahara liking her and she really needs to plan this carefully if she wants to get him. and if she really likes him, she still needs to work harder on breaking miki and nakahara but it would be really hard not to use blackmailing to get there. so i am really interested to see what else she is going to do. but as she is pure evil, i don't think she cares about which methods to use to have him for herself.

User avatar
lomsie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sep 26th, '07, 18:47
Contact:

Post by lomsie » Feb 18th, '10, 21:59

Issy wrote:
the problem is i still don't know if she really cares about nakahara or he is one things that she says if she want it, she will/have to get it?
it's so true that if she goes with blackmailing option, she definitely ruin any chance of nakahara liking her and she really needs to plan this carefully if she wants to get him. and if she really likes him, she still needs to work harder on breaking miki and nakahara but it would be really hard not to use blackmailing to get there. so i am really interested to see what else she is going to do. but as she is pure evil, i don't think she cares about which methods to use to have him for herself.
After reading your response,
I'm starting to think now that in her mind, Tachibana has trasformed Nakahara into a "thing" for her to have, like you said. I mean, when she first met him, she was attracted because of this looks. I don't think she participated in any of the bullying until she wanted Nakahara. She hasn't had the opportunity (or desire) to get to know him, one, because his head is so full of Miki, and two, she does all the talking when they're together! But this should be interesting what she does with the videos.

I'm also watching glasses guy. All the hints in the drama are pointing towards him having some decisive role.

And I wonder if Miki will even win back Chiaki's friendship? That was really unfortunate, and made me that much more frustrated with Tachibana!

And I really feel for Nakahara. He's made some bad choices, most of which he was tricked into doing, and now he's in way deep. I don't think he'll get off scot-free. The scandal with Bando will definitely come back to bite him in the ass.
Why is it only Thursday?!

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 19th, '10, 02:12

Issy wrote:
OHH Issy, really really cool to talk to you
likewise dear. like wise :salut:
i love discussing about my favourite dramas with people.
ps. i hope it is not because what i said in my prediction though :P

kkkkkkkkkkk was not because of your last quote, it is because I like to discuss with yourself :lol

now analyzing Nakahara and Tachibana:

about Tachibana: for me still not clear whether the same Tachibana love Nakahara or not. I think at first so she put her eyes on Nakahara she was attracted by the beauty of it or something. she sighed looking at his photo (we even I :wub: but that's beside the point) then she put in her mind that it should have it for her. but the scene of the late ep4 made me reflect on this question. Tachibana looked and felt very touched to see Nakahara crying like that (if she can feel sorry for someone :O) then took advantage of it to comfort him (if I may say so) I do not know, maybe Tachibana Nakahara even love or it may just be an object of desire for her will only give to make sure the course of the drama.

about Nakahara: the scandal involving Bando will surely bring trouble Nakahara, mainly because it seems that Seiji is suspicious of him . Nakahara made a mistake, but as I mentioned several times! he was being loyal to his boss. even when receiving the order he was reluctant to do, but your boss invent any excuse and convinced. his despair when he realized that was wrong and how he suffered after the death of flock only proves that he is not an evil character. as you mentioned he is human and makes mistakes so it's not just him being tortured by the same error.

about Nakahara and Miki: I bet on: Miki might regret bitterly that she did not believe in the sincerity of Nakahara. because once they discover that it was all a frame and that he never slept with Tachibana may be too late. only that if they separate for now (which is most likely :cry: ) I think after the separation, both will be stronger. I even think that their separation is necessary to test for how much they love each other. after both are much stronger to face all those who do evil to the two they can solve all misunderstandings and points share a happy ending together. at least I think it should be.

shiratori swan
Posts: 15
Joined: Jun 16th, '09, 15:24

Post by shiratori swan » Feb 19th, '10, 21:07

now things will be much more difficult for the nakahara. I'm sorry it's unfortunate because he is paying for a mistake that was not originally his and still going to lose miki because of the miserable poor marika nakahara he did not deserve it

User avatar
nicha89
Posts: 57
Joined: Jun 5th, '07, 21:26
Location: Thailand, Finland, USA

Post by nicha89 » Feb 20th, '10, 06:37

just watched the latest episode. i can't wait to see more of naohito in the next ep.

User avatar
noshadow31
Posts: 138
Joined: Nov 9th, '04, 09:01
Contact:

Post by noshadow31 » Feb 20th, '10, 15:13

minus the bullying and this drama is just a soapy-soapy soap -_-;; i mean they should not have mariko character in this drama. all these cheap plot devices, unbelievable coincidences and how mariko conveniently gets away with everything. this drama could have been much much better. :(
slightly disappointed. :(

still going to continue watching though since from the next episode it will be miki's strike back! viewers will finally get some satisfaction after tolerating the unfairness for 4 eps. hihi :)

yukiko's friendly expression is interesting too :) i wonder what happened to her.

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 21st, '10, 17:23

wooow! Today is the anniversary of Kaname! what a thrill! :wub: :wub: Congratulations Kaname-san!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 21st, '10, 17:40

ozawa00 wrote:wooow! Today is the anniversary of Kaname! what a thrill! :wub: :wub: Congratulations Kaname-san!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:scratch: what anniversary??? :P
still going to continue watching though since from the next episode it will be miki's strike back! viewers will finally get some satisfaction after tolerating the unfairness for 4 eps. hihi
i wonder if it's really going to happen or just it'll be short lived and and she continues to be bullied and abused and tachibana carrys on with that evil grin on her face.
i agree with it's been a soapy soap drama. they playing to much on viewers emotions. they have to be careful though. if its too much and too annoying, it might loose its viewers.

2 more days :P
Last edited by Issy on Feb 21st, '10, 17:46, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 21st, '10, 17:46

Kaname Jun! actor makes a birthday today :lol

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 21st, '10, 17:48

ps: has anyone seen my analysis on the characters? :unsure: :O :blink

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 21st, '10, 17:50

ozawa00 wrote:Kaname Jun! actor makes a birthday today :lol
aha, it's Jun Kaname's b-day? well congratulations Jun-kun. :P so we both are born on the same month. :mrgreen:
ps: has anyone seen my analysis on the characters?
YES dear :P as i already had written my thoughts about fantastic four (i know, not fatastic enough but as they are the only 4 important people here) of this drama, i thought i won't repeat myself again. :whistling:
Last edited by Issy on Feb 21st, '10, 17:56, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 21st, '10, 17:53

Issy wrote:
ozawa00 wrote:Kaname Jun! actor makes a birthday today :lol
aha, it's Jun Kaname's b-day? well congratulations Jun-kun. :P so we both are born on the same month. :mrgreen:
Yes :lol :cheers:

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 23rd, '10, 11:40

SOOO excited for today's ep :P
can't wait. pitty that i have to wait till i get back home from work to see it. well, atleast i have enough time till gets uploaded. 8)

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 23rd, '10, 11:52

true I also can not wait to watch! pity that it is loaded first drug that pandora is a bag to try to make the video but it's better than nothing.

but I can not help but feel sorry for him :-( Nakahara will be devastated when you wake up and face to face with Tachibana but I am very anxious to see how it will deal with this situation :P

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 23rd, '10, 13:13

well, for me i can't wait to see how Naohito/seiji gets fully involved in the story.
still feel sorry for nakahara though but more excited for seiji (after a weird dream i had about him two nights ago :P )

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 23rd, '10, 14:29

Issy wrote:well, for me i can't wait to see how Naohito/seiji gets fully involved in the story.
still feel sorry for nakahara though but more excited for seiji (after a weird dream i had about him two nights ago :P )
Our... well, I just wanted to know which of the two will Miki end, Nakahara, Seiji or she may end up alone but... I'd rather be with Nakahara! :lol up because after all they are both suffering would be very unfair if they do not end up together :roll

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 23rd, '10, 14:46

after we watch the ep5 we further speculation :P I think I will inevitably Miki engage with Seiji, but... I do not think she'll stop loving the Nakahara so easily especially if he can prove to her that there was nothing between him and Tachibana (which I hope happens if there is one big dirty) and end up finding out all the dirt she has did, yes they can, get together at the end but that's okay let's just watch and see where it goes :cheers:

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 23rd, '10, 15:28

ozawa00 wrote:after we watch the ep5 we further speculation :P I think I will inevitably Miki engage with Seiji, but... I do not think she'll stop loving the Nakahara so easily especially if he can prove to her that there was nothing between him and Tachibana (which I hope happens if there is one big dirty) and end up finding out all the dirt she has did, yes they can, get together at the end but that's okay let's just watch and see where it goes :cheers:
:D :D :D :D
you just reading too much into this. even i am not that obsessed :P let's just wait and see 8)

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 23rd, '10, 15:44

Issy wrote:
ozawa00 wrote:after we watch the ep5 we further speculation :P I think I will inevitably Miki engage with Seiji, but... I do not think she'll stop loving the Nakahara so easily especially if he can prove to her that there was nothing between him and Tachibana (which I hope happens if there is one big dirty) and end up finding out all the dirt she has did, yes they can, get together at the end but that's okay let's just watch and see where it goes :cheers:
:D :D :D :D
you just reading too much into this. even i am not that obsessed :P let's just wait and see 8)
* smiles * I tell damn hihi although at this point I'm not worried if Miki will stay with the Nakahara or not. Now what interests me most is the characters shall further hereafter. I wanted to Miki did not lower his head more rebates and retaliation from colleagues and the Nakahara also be stronger and "destroy" the Buster Tachibana doing that would be happy :lol

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 23rd, '10, 17:43

aaaaaaahhhhhhhh hate that Pandora TV!!!!!!!! :x :x :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 23rd, '10, 21:18

just wondering what happened to our weekly life saver debittoo ? :scratch:
missing your updates already. :mrgreen:

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 24th, '10, 02:26

ok, this is really turning into a soapy soap drama. can't say that i am liking it as much i used to when i started because it's really going towards very cliche stereotype soap dramas.
and to be honest, i don't care about what happens to nakahara, miki or that evil tachibana.
and i seriously wanted to write about what i think tachibana's next plan and it exactly happened. i knew that tachinaba will pretend to be pregnant just to break up miki and nakahara totally and from the preview, it seems that she got what she wanted all the way and is going to marry nakahara. well, as i said before, who cares anymore.
there was much into this ep anywy. except the sudden change of heart of some co-worker and miki getting stronger with fighting spirit. from the look of it, coming eps is dealing with each co-workers problem and how miki proving herself more and more.
but with all development between nakahara and tachibana and involvement of seiji with miki more and more, i still don't think that these two will be together by the end. and i am starting to think that maybe miki does not end up with anyone.
at the moment, all the truth is in hand of that man with glasses and he doesn't seem to care much about revealing it. but one thing i really want to see whe this drama is tachibana's punishment for every evil deed that she has done.

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 24th, '10, 03:46

Issy wrote:ok, this is really turning into a soapy soap drama. can't say that i am liking it as much i used to when i started because it's really going towards very cliche stereotype soap dramas.
and to be honest, i don't care about what happens to nakahara, miki or that evil tachibana.
and i seriously wanted to write about what i think tachibana's next plan and it exactly happened. i knew that tachinaba will pretend to be pregnant just to break up miki and nakahara totally and from the preview, it seems that she got what she wanted all the way and is going to marry nakahara. well, as i said before, who cares anymore.
there was much into this ep anywy. except the sudden change of heart of some co-worker and miki getting stronger with fighting spirit. from the look of it, coming eps is dealing with each co-workers problem and how miki proving herself more and more.
but with all development between nakahara and tachibana and involvement of seiji with miki more and more, i still don't think that these two will be together by the end. and i am starting to think that maybe miki does not end up with anyone.
at the moment, all the truth is in hand of that man with glasses and he doesn't seem to care much about revealing it. but one thing i really want to see whe this drama is tachibana's punishment for every evil deed that she has done.
I have only one word to define the ep5: RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!
is very easy to get the guy and say "you were drunk so I do not remember anything" and then say that you are pregnant. interesting, I wonder how anyone could conceive of a person doped by alcohol, I totally impossible, just... once again Tachibana did well, that's great! just when Miki was willing to talk to Nakahara to clarify things is this idiot and talk Nakahara pro that she is pregnant aaaaaafffffff what? this is the most ridiculous story I've ever seen in my life and the oldest trick in the world. course, as if he was not then realize that she had been pregnant... hahaha they can even get married, but I doubt that will last long. until it seems she will be able to "tie" the handsome long with it. only until I found it very noble attitude of accepting Nakahara marry Tachibana over the alleged son, was actually very, very noble of him and somehow prove that he loves even Miki because he chose to sacrifice his love by Miki to do it through a far more compelling (if Tachibana was even pregnant) I thought noble because it would be another "damned if I do not remember if I slept with you or not then I do not have any responsibility to you"

yes, everything is in the hands of the guy with glasses, but... I find it very difficult to open your mouth. I mean, the only person able to unmask himself Tachibana will Nakahara! I'm almost 100% sure. and now they are married will be even easier for him to find the snake that she is the first thing he will discover is a false pregnancy her because even in a dream Tachibana will be able to take Nakahara to bed really true. and when he can gather all the evidence against it may even be that he ends up with Miki, though I do not even care about that anymore...

I had mentioned that Miki could even end up alone even though I wanted to be with Nakahara but it's better alone than with Seiji.

this drama is already starting to annoy me so wrong but now I'm curious to see how the Wedding Nakahara and Tachibana. it is impossible that he does not end up finding nothing she has done wrong, but I just find it near the end.

ps: Nakahara was even more beautiful than it already is dressed as a groom our... *dies* people, that beautiful man! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

akamaya
Posts: 58
Joined: Nov 29th, '08, 00:47

Post by akamaya » Feb 24th, '10, 03:56

And what if...
Nakahara discovers that Tachibana ISN'T pregnant and... decides to marry... someone else? :mrgreen: He says that he has to 'protect her' - but who knows who will be the 'protected'??

And then, megane guy tells Tachibana something about her pregnancy... seems that he knows she's lying... Maybe he'll reveal the lie to... someone? :whistling:

I think the producers know the cliches better than us and don't plan to disappoint the audience and lose ratting... but let's wait another week to see where this boat will sail to... :wink:

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 24th, '10, 04:05

akamaya wrote:And what if...
Nakahara discovers that Tachibana ISN'T pregnant and... decides to marry... someone else? :mrgreen: He says that he has to 'protect her' - but who knows who will be the 'protected'??

And then, megane guy tells Tachibana something about her pregnancy... seems that he knows she's lying... Maybe he'll reveal the lie to... someone? :whistling:

I think the producers know the cliches better than us and don't plan to disappoint the audience and lose ratting... but let's wait another week to see where this boat will sail to... :wink:
agree.
Nakahara will not be so stupid as to not realize that you are blatantly wrong. believe that he has given up so easily lie Tachibana is precisely because he already knows the truth and it is up to him to discover the rest.

akamaya
Posts: 58
Joined: Nov 29th, '08, 00:47

Post by akamaya » Feb 24th, '10, 04:08

ozawa00 wrote: I had mentioned that Miki could even end up alone even though I wanted to be with Nakahara but it's better alone than with Seiji.
And who ended up with the girl, even if she was much more younger than him, in 'Hotaru no hikari'? :P

He seems to be a reliable man for such an inexperienced girl... :D
And the inexperienced guy... has to learn his lesson and... get experience 8)

akamaya
Posts: 58
Joined: Nov 29th, '08, 00:47

Post by akamaya » Feb 24th, '10, 04:18

Casting Naohito in a drama... smells like danger for the much younger 'hero' :w000t: - it almost seems a cliche - comes to mind 'Hotaru no hikari', 'Itoshi kimi e'... Anyone, remember other dramas with this ending for him?

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 24th, '10, 09:44

akamaya wrote:
ozawa00 wrote: I had mentioned that Miki could even end up alone even though I wanted to be with Nakahara but it's better alone than with Seiji.
And who ended up with the girl, even if she was much more younger than him, in 'Hotaru no hikari'? :P

He seems to be a reliable man for such an inexperienced girl... :D
And the inexperienced guy... has to learn his lesson and... get experience 8)
I AGREE. :salut:
from very begining i compared this drama with hotaru no hikari. my point was not that it has a similar story but the possibilty of the older guy who we never think of getting the girl, specially when she already have someone she loves or admire is always possible.

I had mentioned that Miki could even end up alone even though I wanted to be with Nakahara but it's better alone than with Seiji.
why, Why, WHY?????? :scratch:

i am sorry but have to say that your obsession about jun/naohito is getting dangerous.
i said, miki might end up alone because i thought she will start thinking of her work more than herself specially if she gets treated better in her job and after her heartbreak invidence with nakahara she might decide to give love some break. BUT, in future eps if seije continued showing care and attention to miki just like in ep5, i would be over the moon if she ended up with him.
i really don't see why all the hate and resentment towards Seiji/Naohito here. even if he is NOT one's favourite actor, we still need to be fair. and please don't tell me is because he saw her bullied and did nothing because we went over that section before.

as for tachibana x nakahara
it would be really stupid of nakahara just to accept this without making sure if it's true or not. but then again, he has a record of acting on impulse without thinking it properly so i won't be suprised if he just accepts what tachibana told him and goes a head with wedding. YES, the man with glasses told tachibana that she is just making it up and it's not true that she is pregnant.
eventhough nakahara can't see tachibana's evilness at the moment because she is acting all so innocent in fron of him but at the end of the day, it's about life time marriage to some you don't love.
i was thinking about ep6 preview
and i think maybe that it's NOT as it looked like. i mean, they intended to make us believe that nakahara is getting married to tachibana but we don't know what is the actual story behind those scenes. each one of miki, tachibana, nakahara could have dreamed about it. i have seen so many jdrama previews that made you think something totally different from what is about to happen just to keep viewers guessing and interested and then suprised them in the actual ep.
ps. Naohito was too pretty and gorgeous with that wet hair when he was sitting next to miki in the hospital :wub: (damn you my weird Naohito dream :pale: ) and i got a sense of deja vu thinking the whole story is about to restart but this time with different hero 8)

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 24th, '10, 10:46

Issy wrote:
akamaya wrote:
ozawa00 wrote: I had mentioned that Miki could even end up alone even though I wanted to be with Nakahara but it's better alone than with Seiji.
And who ended up with the girl, even if she was much more younger than him, in 'Hotaru no hikari'? :P

He seems to be a reliable man for such an inexperienced girl... :D
And the inexperienced guy... has to learn his lesson and... get experience 8)
ok, ok, so why be inexperienced means it can not end with the girl? right not to answer :P

I AGREE. :salut:
from very begining i compared this drama with hotaru no hikari. my point was not that it has a similar story but the possibilty of the older guy who we never think of getting the girl, specially when she already have someone she loves or admire is always possible.

I had mentioned that Miki could even end up alone even though I wanted to be with Nakahara but it's better alone than with Seiji.
why, Why, WHY?????? :scratch:

calm, calm I do not hate Naohito just do not find funny at all or much less the actor in his character, but do not hate. and independent of like Kaname or not in my view I think Miki right end with the guy she loves, only that. so we said we would be better for her to finish alone. I no longer worry more about which one it will end...

i am sorry but have to say that your obsession about jun/naohito is getting dangerous.
i said, miki might end up alone because i thought she will start thinking of her work more than herself specially if she gets treated better in her job and after her heartbreak invidence with nakahara she might decide to give love some break. BUT, in future eps if seije continued showing care and attention to miki just like in ep5, i would be over the moon if she ended up with him.
i really don't see why all the hate and resentment towards Seiji/Naohito here. even if he is NOT one's favourite actor, we still need to be fair. and please don't tell me is because he saw her bullied and did nothing because we went over that section before.

as for tachibana x nakahara
it would be really stupid of nakahara just to accept this without making sure if it's true or not. but then again, he has a record of acting on impulse without thinking it properly so i won't be suprised if he just accepts what tachibana told him and goes a head with wedding. YES, the man with glasses told tachibana that she is just making it up and it's not true that she is pregnant.
eventhough nakahara can't see tachibana's evilness at the moment because she is acting all so innocent in fron of him but at the end of the day, it's about life time marriage to some you don't love.
i was thinking about ep6 preview
and i think maybe that it's NOT as it looked like. i mean, they intended to make us believe that nakahara is getting married to tachibana but we don't know what is the actual story behind those scenes. each one of miki, tachibana, nakahara could have dreamed about it. i have seen so many jdrama previews that made you think something totally different from what is about to happen just to keep viewers guessing and interested and then suprised them in the actual ep.
ps. Naohito was too pretty and gorgeous with that wet hair when he was sitting next to miki in the hospital :wub: (damn you my weird Naohito dream :pale: ) and i got a sense of deja vu thinking the whole story is about to restart but this time with different hero 8)
about Nakahara and Tachibana: is just what I said before: he can even get married, but I doubt that spend too much time with her after finding out everything she has done. and Miki, Nakahara is naive and Tachibana acts very innocent in front of him and that confuses him, but I do not think it is stupid not to get suspicious of her future.

but overall, I think the story of this drama unfair, let's forget the actors, leaving aside whether it is or Kaname, Naohito or anyone else I'm finding the history of drama unfair because we look for: Miki harassed at work, knows the Nakahara, ultimately it is the sole support for her in that terrible environment, they fall in love and then out of nowhere because of a ridiculous lie and a framework of very poorly made her "friend" ends with their courtship. hence the Seiji and begins to help Miki like the "second Nakahara" since he did not care for it properly before and he becomes the hero of the story and ends up with Miki at the end while the Nakahara just alone without have done nothing wrong to deserve losing Miki. if he really had betrayed with Miki Tachibana, he was a bastard and then things would be completely different and I would be here Nakahara cursing, but that's not the point, Nakahara Miki did not deserve to lose so I think the history of drama unfair but if you think is so great then fine, it is matter of opinion and each has his. this is mine, Issy has it and so on. not my "obsession" by Kaname is just my opinion unfair to find what is happening with his character, that's all. :salut:

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 24th, '10, 12:52

that's where me and you have different opinion
Miki harassed at work, knows the Nakahara, ultimately it is the sole support for her in that terrible environment, they fall in love and then out of nowhere because of a ridiculous lie and a framework of very poorly made her "friend" ends with their courtship. hence the Seiji and begins to help Miki like the "second Nakahara" since he did not care for it properly before and he becomes the hero of the story and ends up with Miki at the end while the Nakahara just alone without have done nothing wrong to deserve losing Miki
NOT REALLY and this is how you see the story from your point of view. the drama alone is NOT based on nakahara and miki only. there are other important characters involved. ignoring the actors and who is our favourite or not, if you see the story from this point of veiw and only this, of course we will be biased towards nakahara.

OK, nakahara saved her at the begining. we both know that both of them never communicated properly in what actually is going on in their work place together at all. even though when she was going to say to him why she wants to quit the job, she did not get the chance. not to mention, nakahara has not stopped any of abuse and bully that was going on with miki in anyways. the only thing that makes nakahara stands out more is that he started liking miki. that's all. if you saw he has done, please let me know because it seems i have not seen nakahara actually stands up for miki and defends her when she needed. unlike seiji when he stood up to yukiko when she accused her and wanted her out.

i don't deny the fact that nakahara is truely in love miki and wants to be with her and protect her in anyway. i believe his words when he said them. also he is man enough to admit that he hurt the most important person in his life and his morals tells him that he should take responsibilty for what he did (tachibana's condition in here). but unfortunately he still has not proved his words to miki yet.

if it's about "fairness" then nakahara and seiji are on equal positions when it comes to miki. nakahara gave her emotional support by making her feel loved and supported. seiji as the same time, still give her support in his unique ways. everyone is different in how they support people and in so many times you are so unaware of that support but realise later on that it was for one's benefit. but both seiji and nakahara are totally in different place at work therefore can give their support to miki in different ways.

when i keep saying that your opinion of jun/naohito keep making your thoughts biased is because throughout your posts, you insist in making nakahara 100% good and he is a better person because it is fair as he was sole saver of nakahara? but on what basis? i admit, i really like the love between nakahara and miki and feel like his love for her was making her stronger in her work. but in term of dealing with her bully, it did not effect her much. she still could not fight it properly and ended up wanting to quit.

but in seiji's case, when i see him harsh on her and pretending to ignore the bullies, is because i feel he wants her to get strong and fight her way up. he is NO WAY "second nakahara". i saw his helpful side to miki waaaaaaaaaaay before nakahara came into picture with that call. as someone said before, he is her boss. unlike nakahara.

again, nakahara and seiji's character are totally different. seiji being more expereinced in this job, has different way of dealing with problems. i also said this before too. you can't miss all those caring vibes that is coming from seiji and say he does not care. therefore, if you miss all these about his character, i have to suspect that other factors are getting mixed up in your character analysis.

if it is about fairness, then we need to be fair too and give them equal chances. of course is matter of opinon and evryone has their own and i do too. but sometimes we need to see a story from different points of view to be able to construct and fair opinion :salut:
great talking to you. as always :P

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 24th, '10, 16:59

wow! I understand all your settings and have to say... AGREE TO ALL OF THEM! in fact, you're right but I'll just eclarecer that NEVER denied that Seiji may end up with Miki, I always took that into consideration and even if it is disappointing to me, the way things are going is exactly what is happening seems to end what happened in Magarikado No Kanojo but with different situations. Fujiki Naohito fans of: Win! *smile*

well, just do not understand a part of your quote, reading your text, you hinted that Nakahara knew that Miki had suffered harassment, but when did he know that? Miki spoke openly with him and said what he suffered at work since the first day? if she has said, please tell me what ep was and when it is without subtitles and I can not have watched the dialogue and did not understand that part. else: Nakahara NEVER saw no point in that Miki was abused, unlike Seiji, then how could he defend it? Look at it this way too.

I repeat: do not care anymore which of the two Miki will stay or not now just go watch the rest of the drama :lol

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 24th, '10, 17:39

saying all above i am still standing up for my prediction
on nakahara and miki ending at the end
ok about abuse
my point is they never communicated properly to eachother about bully but as nakahara was the person discovering her bag in the bin and her being locked in the freezer and then later in hospital when she told him that no one noticed her again and she is all alone, they all are signs of nakahara more or less having an idea. all of these signs should have make his suspect something and search for it. specially that he is one of Big people in that company.
but of course when they don't tell eachother in proper words what is going on, there is no way of making sure by either of them.

the samething applys to seiji. he is not there all the time above his workers to see how far is bulling and abusing is going. the times he has seen, he was vocal about it and has objected clearly.

that's why i said they are on equal position to eachother and no one is better than other in anyway. they both helped miki in their own unique way equally. nakahara seems to be in more advantage (well not lately but overall) because he decided to have a relationship with miki and was closer to her.
that's why i said he is NO WAY "second nakahara" and he is not trying to copy everything nakahara did to miki (i really hope not because it means tachibana is going after him too :P ). these two characters been there from ep1 alongside eachother. director just highlighted nakahara's role more in term of story development and made seiji's character faded in the backgroup for later on.
from very begining, i did not have any favourites. i like both nakahara and seiji (jun and naohito) more or less equally (depending on the story mood) and now i got to conclusion that i really don't have any prefernce myself. i just want miki to end up with the right man by the end. as long as that character proves himself worthy enough i don't mind either of these two gorgeous men :P be it nakahara or seiji, i totally don't mind. :salut:

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 24th, '10, 18:12

Issy wrote:saying all above i am still standing up for my prediction
on nakahara and miki ending at the end
ok about abuse
my point is they never communicated properly to eachother about bully but as nakahara was the person discovering her bag in the bin and her being locked in the freezer and then later in hospital when she told him that no one noticed her again and she is all alone, they all are signs of nakahara more or less having an idea. all of these signs should have make his suspect something and search for it. specially that he is one of Big people in that company.
but of course when they don't tell eachother in proper words what is going on, there is no way of making sure by either of them.

the samething applys to seiji. he is not there all the time above his workers to see how far is bulling and abusing is going. the times he has seen, he was vocal about it and has objected clearly.

that's why i said they are on equal position to eachother and no one is better than other in anyway. they both helped miki in their own unique way equally. nakahara seems to be in more advantage (well not lately but overall) because he decided to have a relationship with miki and was closer to her.
that's why i said he is NO WAY "second nakahara" and he is not trying to copy everything nakahara did to miki (i really hope not because it means tachibana is going after him too :P ). these two characters been there from ep1 alongside eachother. director just highlighted nakahara's role more in term of story development and made seiji's character faded in the backgroup for later on.
from very begining, i did not have any favourites. i like both nakahara and seiji (jun and naohito) more or less equally (depending on the story mood) and now i got to conclusion that i really don't have any prefernce myself. i just want miki to end up with the right man by the end. as long as that character proves himself worthy enough i don't mind either of these two gorgeous men :P be it nakahara or seiji, i totally don't mind. :salut:
girl you are amazing! this is exactly the point. and I think I missed more complicity and communication between Nakahara and Miki, as he also did not tell Miki about the incident with the files (but I think it was more a lack of opportunity it) when he went from gang died, but as he able to talk with Miki drinking and just gave in giving. but were only hints, but he could well have investigated this further. does not believe it's time to Nakahara know about bullying so he does not suspect (my opinion)

in fact, Nakahara and Seiji have the same chance of ending Miki, I also do not care any more about it all will depend on the development of both characters

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 24th, '10, 18:30

Thanks alot and i am SOO glad the we finally agree on something :P :salut:

i just hope that they don't make this story anymore cliche than it is now with whole tachibana's character and turning her into this invincible moster that gets away with everything she does (even plotting a murder) what she likes and we only get to see her fall by the last ep :crazy:

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 24th, '10, 18:47

Issy wrote:Thanks alot and i am SOO glad the we finally agree on something :P :salut:

i just hope that they don't make this story anymore cliche than it is now with whole tachibana's character and turning her into this invincible moster that gets away with everything she does (even plotting a murder) what she likes and we only get to see her fall by the last ep :crazy:
well, I think the following: Tachibana will change it and the touch that will be given by Nakahara. I bet it does so even though they want to marry, I believe that after marriage Nakahara will find all the evils of it and give change and that would be terrible for her because she has come so far just to be with Nakahara, if he can expose it all before and then separate it and still come back with Miki is the worst punishment she could receive :w00t:

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 24th, '10, 18:48

ps: I think Tachibana will regret for having married the Nakahara hahahaha

shiratori swan
Posts: 15
Joined: Jun 16th, '09, 15:24

Post by shiratori swan » Feb 25th, '10, 03:45

amazing! I do not believe that this topic has grown so much since my last visit. you girls really like to talk :P :P I just watched the episode 5 right now and read the opinions of you based on them and I'll give mine.

just to emphasize I am NOT a fan of kaname Jun or so of fujiki naohito I opine more calmly - but I have to admit that kaname jun is so beautiful it takes me to the air but I'm not a fan of it - I realized the second two are right ozawa00 no mistake when he said that shota is being wronged and he is right to think well. - The guy is fooled by the head and ends up stealing the files such as after the bando is killed and he feels guilty and is now the case with this incident mari kaoru that caused him to lose miki if that injustice is not called so I no longer know more as we call it - and it all happened in a fraction of only 2 episodes 3-4 but the drama itself is unfair and injustice it's more miki and shota than any other character in the story.

issy also made no mistake when he mentioned seiji x shota are quite different and both have a chance to finish with miki but also agree that shota has a certain advantage.

only speculate that you girls too and sometimes end up not paying attention to small details that can make all the difference. example: issy said shota tended to act on impulse and so easily accepted marry marika just that I disagree with that. and you see ozawa00 nakahara as too innocent and even stupid, but not quite is a great mistake to think that shota can be so naive as to not realize the truth before their eyes it may be smarter than everyone thinks and surprise at the end and why I say that? answer: remember the scene near the end of episode 5 when shota marika says she is pregnant? someone noticed the expression of nakahara? he was steadfast, showed no reaction or emotion whatsoever. the same when he called to say that Miki had to protect her but did not say whom he would protect. his expression was serious and cool at the same time as if he knew exactly what he was doing no one acts on impulse so coldly Akamay said that the topic a few posts ago that shows that shota KNOW mari kaoru is lying and fall into the game it will be the chance he needs to find out the truth!

my final conclusion is as follows nakahara mission of the drama is not necessarily stay with miki but end marika my understanding it will be the key to marika receive everything you deserve in the end and seiji mission is not necessarily stay with miki but help her get stronger as all the truths do not come to light. this is someone disagrees?

User avatar
noshadow31
Posts: 138
Joined: Nov 9th, '04, 09:01
Contact:

Post by noshadow31 » Feb 25th, '10, 05:06

finished watching ep5

my disappointment with this drama has grown stronger! tachibana with her overly-cliched bluff (I cant believe i'd see this kind of thing in a j-drama) and nakahara's bakaness -_-;;

like issy, i've come to stop caring for these characters and isn't that the end of a drama when viewers stop caring?

:(

they should add people into the script writer team as apparently the sole writer now has run out of ideas. :(

from the next episode onward, i hope it wont resort to solving miki's colleagues' problems one by one in an episodic manner or i'll stop watching despite the eye-candy. :P

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 25th, '10, 12:26

shiratori swan wrote:my final conclusion is as follows nakahara mission of the drama is not necessarily stay with miki but end marika my understanding it will be the key to marika receive everything you deserve in the end and seiji mission is not necessarily stay with miki but help her get stronger as all the truths do not come to light. this is someone disagrees?
wwwwooooowwww true! I had not thought about or even noticed in the expression of Nakahara before the revelation of the "pregnancy" of Tachibana. I agree with your opinion and now you say I'm anxious (and much) Nakahara to give a lesson in Tachibana she'll never forget
noshadow31 wrote:finished watching ep5

my disappointment with this drama has grown stronger! tachibana with her overly-cliched bluff (I cant believe i'd see this kind of thing in a j-drama) and nakahara's bakaness -_-;;

like issy, i've come to stop caring for these characters and isn't that the end of a drama when viewers stop caring?



they should add people into the script writer team as apparently the sole writer now has run out of ideas.

from the next episode onward, i hope it wont resort to solving miki's colleagues' problems one by one in an episodic manner or i'll stop watching despite the eye-candy
yes, is it too cliche I had mentioned it to forge a false pregnancy is the most ridiculous of the world to tie a handsome. after reading the text of Swan Shiratori'm thinking that even an idiot Nakahara has is nothing... :P

debittoo
Posts: 17
Joined: Jan 26th, '10, 13:07

Post by debittoo » Feb 25th, '10, 12:38

Ahhhh i finished to watch episode 5.
I love it!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the time have already come.
From 6-10 episode all is going in good way, yeah!!!!
miki fight!!!

jtan92
Posts: 13
Joined: Jul 11th, '08, 08:25
Location: Indonesia

Post by jtan92 » Feb 25th, '10, 13:43

Hi, do you all know how to find VS ARASHI with Nakanai to Kimeta Hi Team 2010.02.18? Thanks. :-)

debittoo
Posts: 17
Joined: Jan 26th, '10, 13:07

Post by debittoo » Feb 25th, '10, 13:52

jtan92 wrote:Hi, do you all know how to find VS ARASHI with Nakanai to Kimeta Hi Team 2010.02.18? Thanks. :-)
Maybe you can download from this site but i.m not sure...

http://arashixdream.com/

You have this one too but you must to watch the video the same day or the next day because usually next day it is deleted...

http://arashi-of-arashi.sblo.jp/

shiratori swan
Posts: 15
Joined: Jun 16th, '09, 15:24

Post by shiratori swan » Feb 25th, '10, 14:06

noshadow31 wrote:finished watching ep5

my disappointment with this drama has grown stronger! tachibana with her overly-cliched bluff (I cant believe i'd see this kind of thing in a j-drama) and nakahara's bakaness -_-;;

like issy, i've come to stop caring for these characters and isn't that the end of a drama when viewers stop caring?

:(

they should add people into the script writer team as apparently the sole writer now has run out of ideas. :(

from the next episode onward, i hope it wont resort to solving miki's colleagues' problems one by one in an episodic manner or i'll stop watching despite the eye-candy. :P
OMG! does not get the idea that the guy is not stupid? hum.. need to draw? so here we go xD

doubtful point number one: marika is the guy passing out drunk in the street and decides to take him home so far so good. but as she has just dawn naked in his bed considering that the guy slept all the time? who better to know if he slept or not? however drunk a person is certainly going to know if sex with someone or not xD

doubtful point number two: it is a friend of marika miki then because it would subject himself to sleep with her boyfriend's friend? only here shota might already realize the whole truth

doubtful point number three: why shota showed an expression as cold mari kaoru when she was pregnant and was so cold miki on the phone?

on these three points it is clear that shota know is mari kaoru lying and you still think the guy is an idiot?

but like you I also was almost giving up on watching this drama full of cliche and low blows but now I'm going to continue and as the seiji it's not as cold and indifferent as it seems and can also surprised to help tsunoda

now I remembered another point. I'm sure the guy in glasses is even more blackmail Tachibana to learn that she lied to nakahara to say that she was pregnant shota is still unsuspecting of it - which I doubt very much - it can reach the truth through this guy's glasses
Last edited by shiratori swan on Feb 25th, '10, 17:09, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 25th, '10, 17:05

wow, this thread is so lively today :P
amazing! I do not believe that this topic has grown so much since my last visit. you girls really like to talk I just watched the episode 5 right now and read the opinions of you based on them and I'll give mine.
:lol :lol :lol :lol

YES, we do indeed!
only speculate that you girls too and sometimes end up not paying attention to small details that can make all the difference. example: issy said shota tended to act on impulse and so easily accepted marry marika just that I disagree with that. and you see ozawa00 nakahara as too innocent and even stupid, but not quite is a great mistake to think that shota can be so naive as to not realize the truth before their eyes it may be smarter than everyone thinks and surprise at the end and why I say that? answer: remember the scene near the end of episode 5 when shota marika says she is pregnant? someone noticed the expression of nakahara? he was steadfast, showed no reaction or emotion whatsoever. the same when he called to say that Miki had to protect her but did not say whom he would protect. his expression was serious and cool at the same time as if he knew exactly what he was doing no one acts on impulse so coldly Akamay said that the topic a few posts ago that shows that shota KNOW mari kaoru is lying and fall into the game it will be the chance he needs to find out the truth!
VERY INTERESTING. i really have missed that indifference in his eyes. but i am wondering if this is just an actor's error in this scene or it meant to be and in the story. you right, i could sense his coldness when he talked to miki on the phone but felt some sadness too.

i am sad to say that this drama is NOT living up to my expectations at all. pitty, it started well but went down the cliche saop drama road.

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 25th, '10, 17:49

Issy wrote:wow, this thread is so lively today :P
amazing! I do not believe that this topic has grown so much since my last visit. you girls really like to talk I just watched the episode 5 right now and read the opinions of you based on them and I'll give mine.
:lol :lol :lol :lol

YES, we do indeed!
only speculate that you girls too and sometimes end up not paying attention to small details that can make all the difference. example: issy said shota tended to act on impulse and so easily accepted marry marika just that I disagree with that. and you see ozawa00 nakahara as too innocent and even stupid, but not quite is a great mistake to think that shota can be so naive as to not realize the truth before their eyes it may be smarter than everyone thinks and surprise at the end and why I say that? answer: remember the scene near the end of episode 5 when shota marika says she is pregnant? someone noticed the expression of nakahara? he was steadfast, showed no reaction or emotion whatsoever. the same when he called to say that Miki had to protect her but did not say whom he would protect. his expression was serious and cool at the same time as if he knew exactly what he was doing no one acts on impulse so coldly Akamay said that the topic a few posts ago that shows that shota KNOW mari kaoru is lying and fall into the game it will be the chance he needs to find out the truth!
VERY INTERESTING. i really have missed that indifference in his eyes. but i am wondering if this is just an actor's error in this scene or it meant to be and in the story. you right, i could sense his coldness when he talked to miki on the phone but felt some sadness too.

i am sad to say that this drama is NOT living up to my expectations at all. pitty, it started well but went down the cliche saop drama road.
It's true! I also did not realize the indifference of Nakahara. after she spoke I saw new scenes and really realized that she's right. in the previous scene when Tachibana explains that he was very sad for the suicide of Bando and she ended up comforting him and that after she left he made a cold kind of distrust it. I do not think it was a mistake of the actor, since they were 2 scenes. I think good or bad he is suspicious or knows all about it and will accept marriage only to unmask it. I'm thinking that the conclusion of Shiratori Swan is correct :roll

imarkon
Posts: 12
Joined: Sep 6th, '09, 15:08

Post by imarkon » Feb 25th, '10, 20:40

i didnt have the time to read the whole thread and just wanted to ask if there were subs for this series

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 25th, '10, 22:03

imarkon wrote:i didnt have the time to read the whole thread and just wanted to ask if there were subs for this series
NO!

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 26th, '10, 00:43

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
i watched those scenes again and again for so many times. now i am not so sure. because nakahara seemed to be more in the shock state than indifference state. same when he told miki that he would not be with her. the same shocked and numb state as previous one. and is not a face of a person planning for something. but he is in no way stupid or naive. somehow i still think that he has no idea if tachibana's evilness

doubtful point number one: marika is the guy passing out drunk in the street and decides to take him home so far so good. but as she has just dawn naked in his bed considering that the guy slept all the time? who better to know if he slept or not? however drunk a person is certainly going to know if sex with someone or not xD

doubtful point number two: it is a friend of marika miki then because it would subject himself to sleep with her boyfriend's friend? only here shota might already realize the whole truth

doubtful point number three: why shota showed an expression as cold mari kaoru when she was pregnant and was so cold miki on the phone?
A1: have not been in such situations, so i really don't know if its possible or not. :P

A2: she already told him that she always had feeling for him and was trying to ignore it so many times because miki is her friend and she does not want to betray her. but now that she has done it, she pretended that only telling him now because she is pregnant and it's a big deal to take care of. so basically she has justified her reason. so nakahara won't be thinking as bad and evil of her (specially if he still thinks she is good enough person) like us.

A3: answered first thing above.

watching the preview again (and again :P ), i still feel that wedding scenes is kind of make believe scene for viewers. if not, why nakahara is this happy when he had to let go of love of his love and marry someone he does not like. if it's not a dream by any of those three, i be suprised to see his happy and over the moon face.
i also heard someone in the background saying "from now on, i will be protecting her" and it did not sound like seiji's voice. infact, i thought it sounded like the guy with glasses. ummm that would be interesting if it turns out to be right. :scratch:

so wierd that such story lines making me to analyse every little detail. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 26th, '10, 03:10

Issy wrote::scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
i watched those scenes again and again for so many times. now i am not so sure. because nakahara seemed to be more in the shock state than indifference state. same when he told miki that he would not be with her. the same shocked and numb state as previous one. and is not a face of a person planning for something. but he is in no way stupid or naive. somehow i still think that he has no idea if tachibana's evilness

doubtful point number one: marika is the guy passing out drunk in the street and decides to take him home so far so good. but as she has just dawn naked in his bed considering that the guy slept all the time? who better to know if he slept or not? however drunk a person is certainly going to know if sex with someone or not xD

doubtful point number two: it is a friend of marika miki then because it would subject himself to sleep with her boyfriend's friend? only here shota might already realize the whole truth

doubtful point number three: why shota showed an expression as cold mari kaoru when she was pregnant and was so cold miki on the phone?
A1: have not been in such situations, so i really don't know if its possible or not. :P

A2: she already told him that she always had feeling for him and was trying to ignore it so many times because miki is her friend and she does not want to betray her. but now that she has done it, she pretended that only telling him now because she is pregnant and it's a big deal to take care of. so basically she has justified her reason. so nakahara won't be thinking as bad and evil of her (specially if he still thinks she is good enough person) like us.

A3: answered first thing above.

watching the preview again (and again :P ), i still feel that wedding scenes is kind of make believe scene for viewers. if not, why nakahara is this happy when he had to let go of love of his love and marry someone he does not like. if it's not a dream by any of those three, i be suprised to see his happy and over the moon face.
i also heard someone in the background saying "from now on, i will be protecting her" and it did not sound like seiji's voice. infact, i thought it sounded like the guy with glasses. ummm that would be interesting if it turns out to be right. :scratch:

so wierd that such story lines making me to analyse every little detail. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
wow now that I was confused seeing the views of you two!! only that the final scene of the ep really made me very confused. the scene where Tachibana reveals her pregnancy that left me confused. (nice, now we will be discussing the terms of Kaname :P) I do not think that Nakahara was shocked by news of the pregnancy because his expression did not change and remained serious. someone who is shocked usually opens more eyes and open mouth legeiramente but also that he did not. that detail made me think that he pulled her game. if his expression did not change is because he knows she is lying. but it may be that his innocence still see him from the evil of Tachibana same. aaaaafffff now do not know anything!! after all, Nakahara realized the lie Tachibana or not? this issue is killing me :lol

about marriage I also found it strange the words quiet and not say happy until Nakahara'm beginning to think that it is indeed a dream of one of the 3 (I think most likely to be a nightmare of Nakahara)

finally, the voice you heard in the background saying "from now on, I will protect it" is not the man with glasses or Seiji, is Nakahara.

akamaya
Posts: 58
Joined: Nov 29th, '08, 00:47

Post by akamaya » Feb 26th, '10, 03:35

Add my vote for Kaname's voice :thumright: and for astonishment :thumleft: at hearing the news of Tachibana's pregnancy.

I think he was surprised enough when he woke up next to Tachibana, and from then he was thinking of all the possible consequences - including an undesired pregnancy - and when he heard that he was more like "...there it comes, the worst possible outcome... :pale: - and so dies my last chance with Miki..."

And then, on the phone, he seemed to accept an incredible but unavoidable fate...

We just have to wait to see who and how will reveal all the evil plot of Tachibana... a matter of patience for all of us :sweat:

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 26th, '10, 09:30

I think he was surprised enough when he woke up next to Tachibana, and from then he was thinking of all the possible consequences - including an undesired pregnancy - and when he heard that he was more like "...there it comes, the worst possible outcome... - and so dies my last chance with Miki..."

And then, on the phone, he seemed to accept an incredible but unavoidable fate...
YEPP, exactly that kind of face. in first, that suprised face (and does not necessarly have to show wide open eyes and mouth) and next he was in numb state when you come to accept what happens to you.

so is nakahara's voice. :scratch: did not sound like him but OK. i guess we need to see and find out.

@ozawa:
i am dling himitsu no hanazono just for Jun's sake. damn, he got under my skin in a wierd :roll but thank god that subs are available this time :cheers:

shiratori swan
Posts: 15
Joined: Jun 16th, '09, 15:24

Post by shiratori swan » Feb 26th, '10, 21:42

alright issy your point of view has a lot of sense and it may be true but I still keep it firmly in my trial that shota knows more than it seems to know about mari kaoru. this discussion there is no right or wrong are just exponto our points of view and each one makes his deductions from them. I can be certain - issy may be right - only the next episode will reveal that.

yet still have a detail in this story that intrigues me and makes me suspect that shota know Lie marika is this - she said she found him and tried comfort him but she was wrong when he said ugly that she loved him but he kept that feeling for you by a friend of Miki. but how can she say that if their actions contradict? if it were so faithful to friendship as miki said it then because she ended up sleeping with the guy? does not exist! is clear that it was a setup and even unaware of the evil of it he may have some clue from there.
I do not really think that shota can be so stupid to fall so easily into the frame ridiculous marika. that he wanted to turn around, he discovered the truth for himself and that the punishment he deserves marika. in my view would be a good follow-up to the drama I find it very disappointing if shota proved to be a submissive idiot who is unable to reason and that guy with glasses could end up counting the shota on false pregnancy marika to avenge her.
on the scene I think marriage is really is a dream miki - shota - marika and voice-over prior to the episode 6 is the same for shota undoubtedly

shiratori swan
Posts: 15
Joined: Jun 16th, '09, 15:24

Post by shiratori swan » Feb 26th, '10, 22:18

Another thing I noticed was the talk of shota and miki the phone at the end of the episode. shota said: 'I have to take responsibility for my actions' or something. responsibility BUT THAT IF hHE DID NOTHING drug!! :evil: :evil: this observation it contradicts my point of view and start thinking that all these reactions combined shota is meant to confuse the public we do not know what he really knows

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 27th, '10, 00:19

alright issy your point of view has a lot of sense and it may be true but I still keep it firmly in my trial that shota knows more than it seems to know about mari kaoru. this discussion there is no right or wrong are just exponto our points of view and each one makes his deductions from them. I can be certain - issy may be right - only the next episode will reveal that.
I am not here to prove anyone right or wrong. nor insist of people accepting my point of viewes. everyone is entitled to their opinion and i am just saying what i think and in my mind. not forcing anyone to accept them. you can firmly stand on what you believe. i am not forcing you otherwise.
i am starting to think that i am wasting too much time analysing every little details (as i have a bad habbit of fussing about every small matter). so i decided to wait for each ep and see what happens instead of predicting the outcome and writing my thoughts and opinions.

it was great talking to everyone. :salut:

shiratori swan
Posts: 15
Joined: Jun 16th, '09, 15:24

Post by shiratori swan » Feb 27th, '10, 00:38

Issy wrote:
alright issy your point of view has a lot of sense and it may be true but I still keep it firmly in my trial that shota knows more than it seems to know about mari kaoru. this discussion there is no right or wrong are just exponto our points of view and each one makes his deductions from them. I can be certain - issy may be right - only the next episode will reveal that.
I am not here to prove anyone right or wrong. nor insist of people accepting my point of viewes. everyone is entitled to their opinion and i am just saying what i think and in my mind. not forcing anyone to accept them. you can firmly stand on what you believe. i am not forcing you otherwise.
i am starting to think that i am wasting too much time analysing every little details (as i have a bad habbit of fussing about every small matter). so i decided to wait for each ep and see what happens instead of predicting the outcome and writing my thoughts and opinions.

it was great talking to everyone. :salut:
I'm also not here to prove that my opinion is correct or not only said that one of us two is right but do not know if it's me or you just know the answer after watching the rest and I'm not posting in threads just decided discuss here because I thought the views of you interesting but I apologize if I offended you in my last post was not my intention then I'm also already getting here :salut:

akamaya
Posts: 58
Joined: Nov 29th, '08, 00:47

Post by akamaya » Feb 27th, '10, 01:32

Mina-san, no matter which version will prove to be true, I think you have to admit that if Shota is so stupid to fall so easily into such a ridiculous trap, he does NOT deserve to be with Miki. Or, in other words, Miki does deserve a better man than that. I hope this would comfort you waiting to find the truth in the next episode(s). :D
(let's all pray to see smart men there... :pray: anywhere :P )

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 27th, '10, 02:05

akamaya wrote:Mina-san, no matter which version will prove to be true, I think you have to admit that if Shota is so stupid to fall so easily into such a ridiculous trap, he does NOT deserve to be with Miki. Or, in other words, Miki does deserve a better man than that. I hope this would comfort you waiting to find the truth in the next episode(s). :D
(let's all pray to see smart men there... :pray: anywhere :P )
wooooww thing heated up here! what is it personal? I'm confused and not know what to think the question is whether Nakahara believed the lie Tachibana or not and everyone thinks you want I'm in doubt, not sure of anything so I will not give an opinion.

only what is not so. Nakahara is not because he believed the lie Tachibana that he does not deserve to be with Miki. are not going to be so radical. he is being blatantly wrong! nobody has a crystal ball to guess that the person is lying. Pregnancy is a very serious thing and we must be fair to understand his side. Miki deserves a better man? but when they Nakahara proved wrong? he is a victim as much as she. but I'm finding it strange to have accepted end with Miki so easily it made me even more confused. after all, Nakahara realized the lie or not? only know the course of the drama.

oh, Issy, you saw Himitsu?

kkkkkkkkk I liked Himitsu found very funny and you noticed that the actress who lives colliding in Kaname is the same as doing the Ykukiko in Nakanai? Himitsu but she is very crazy and funny. until then she will have a crush on Satoshi (ohh it will be? :wub: ) just did not understand that part you said: "i am dling the hanazono himitsu just for Jun's sake." and what? not understand. you found the Kaname stranger in this drama. sorry, but I did not understand even what you said :scratch:

akamaya
Posts: 58
Joined: Nov 29th, '08, 00:47

Post by akamaya » Feb 27th, '10, 02:36

ozawa00 wrote: Pregnancy is a very serious thing
Precisely for this reason one can't make rush decisions about marriage.
If you were a man, would you say 'Ok, I'll marry you tomorrow' to the first girl that told you 'I'm pregnant'??

Pregnancy should't be proved by a medical certificate?
And wouldn't it interest you if she's pregnant in... let's say... 2 or 3 months, when you know you slept together just 2 weeks ago??

That's why I said Nakahara would be honnnnnnnnto no baka! to marry her just because she told him she's pregnant, without further investigations.

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 27th, '10, 02:48

akamaya wrote:
ozawa00 wrote: Pregnancy is a very serious thing
Precisely for this reason one can't make rush decisions about marriage.
If you were a man, would you say 'Ok, I'll marry you tomorrow' to the first girl that told you 'I'm pregnant'??

Pregnancy should't be proved by a medical certificate?
And wouldn't it interest you if she's pregnant in... let's say... 2 or 3 months, when you know you slept together just 2 weeks ago??

That's why I said Nakahara would be honnnnnnnnto no baka! to marry her just because she told him she's pregnant, without further investigations.
exactly! that's what makes me confused, then it makes me wonder: Nakahara supposedly conformed to lose Miki and accept Tachibana just because of a pregnancy forged? know... I think not... can travel from my head, but if it "has complied so easily is because he knows that pregnancy is false and will be married in order to get the lie Tachibana. but let's hope by next ep okay? :thumright: we do not even know if the marriage is real or just a dream :lol

akamaya
Posts: 58
Joined: Nov 29th, '08, 00:47

Post by akamaya » Feb 27th, '10, 03:02

ozawa00 wrote: he knows that pregnancy is false and will be married in order to get the lie Tachibana.
And you want to say that without marrying her he can't prove she lied?
Couldn't he just ask for a medical examination and a written result?
I hope he won't think to marry her and wait 9 months to tell her: "Yappari! I KNEW IT all this time you weren't pregnant, USOTSUKI! :crazy: "
:lol

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 27th, '10, 03:09

akamaya wrote:
ozawa00 wrote: he knows that pregnancy is false and will be married in order to get the lie Tachibana.
And you want to say that without marrying her he can't prove she lied?
Couldn't he just ask for a medical examination and a written result?
I hope he won't think to marry her and wait 9 months to tell her: "Yappari! I KNEW IT all this time you weren't pregnant, USOTSUKI! :crazy: "
:lol
hihihihihi that is not what I'm saying, :P simply be the way he decided to take matters to debunk it. (if any suspect him of it) still do not know if there will be marriage or not, because I think a man can not be so stupid and the various reactions to it have been strange so let's wait and see :thumright:

tecna
Posts: 9
Joined: Jun 18th, '09, 12:49

Post by tecna » Feb 28th, '10, 13:12

is the first time I ue a Japanese drama with too many cliches is, gives up to assemble a list see:

1 - protagonist suffers abuse in the workplace
2 - is a false friend who just wants to pull the rug out of it
3 - if love with an employee of the company (so far so good)
4 - the head of the department is addicted to drink
5 - after one of my colleagues is also addicted to stealing
6 - now the other picks up her husband
but now even false pregnancy was f***! ! this was the easiest way old to separate miki and nakahara
akamaya wrote:
ozawa00 wrote: Pregnancy is a very serious thing
Precisely for this reason one can't make rush decisions about marriage.
If you were a man, would you say 'Ok, I'll marry you tomorrow' to the first girl that told you 'I'm pregnant'??

Pregnancy should't be proved by a medical certificate?
And wouldn't it interest you if she's pregnant in... let's say... 2 or 3 months, when you know you slept together just 2 weeks ago??

That's why I said Nakahara would be honnnnnnnnto no baka! to marry her just because she told him she's pregnant, without further investigations.
you answered the same question. think! tachibana comes to the man and says "I'm pregnant" after 2 weeks nakahara the guy who made me understand how distrust because everybody knows you can not prove that someone is pregnant in such a short time as well after 2 days we will see if nakahara this is so stupid :P :P :roll :whistling:

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Mar 2nd, '10, 12:40

is today! is today! is today! :lol:

debittoo
Posts: 17
Joined: Jan 26th, '10, 13:07

Post by debittoo » Mar 2nd, '10, 12:54

Well i finished to watch today.s chapter....
well it was good but it was like more about the same stuff....
i hope her personality change soon if not that dorama will become boring for me
I need a stronger miki!!!!

debittoo
Posts: 17
Joined: Jan 26th, '10, 13:07

Post by debittoo » Mar 2nd, '10, 13:10

Last episodes. ratings:

泣かないと決めた日 視聴率
第1話 10.2%
第2話  7.5%
第3話 10.0%
第4話 9.5%
第5話 12.7%

Nana.s seventeen.s photobook
And some commercial where she appeared






could you discover who is she in this cm?



Old CM:





You can watch every week a new episode in the next link

http://dramato.blog98.fc2.com/blog-entry-12027.html

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Mar 2nd, '10, 13:46

debittoo wrote:Well i finished to watch today.s chapter....
well it was good but it was like more about the same stuff....
i hope her personality change soon if not that dorama will become boring for me
I need a stronger miki!!!!
I also wanted Miki stay tight and that a lesson to all those who harmed you (especially Tachibana)

but what about Nakahara and Tachibana? after all, there was marriage or not? :unsure:

debittoo
Posts: 17
Joined: Jan 26th, '10, 13:07

Post by debittoo » Mar 2nd, '10, 13:50

ozawa00 wrote:
debittoo wrote:Well i finished to watch today.s chapter....
well it was good but it was like more about the same stuff....
i hope her personality change soon if not that dorama will become boring for me
I need a stronger miki!!!!
I also wanted Miki stay tight and that a lesson to all those who harmed you (especially Tachibana)

but what about Nakahara and Tachibana? after all, there was marriage or not? :unsure:
I don.t think so....

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Mar 2nd, '10, 14:25

debittoo wrote: I don.t think so....
What the hell... I'm confused, :blink but okay, then I watch the ep6 :P

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Mar 3rd, '10, 11:01

after watching the disastrous ep6 I thought I knew one thing:
it will be worthwhile to continue watching this drama? I'm shocked at how Nakahara accepted as easily marry Tachibana not sure if she was really pregnant! OMG that makes me hate more is that she is a victim and everyone believes in her theater. I can not believe that Nakahara is so blind (not to mention stupid) to fall into a trick as low as hers. and that further increases my anger is that Miki seemed willing to forgive Nakahara then he said he needed to protect Tachibana and take responsibility, but responsibility for that? they married on screen accused in January of 2011 apparently now I ask: where is her belly? where's the child? :blink I swear I did not understand it. the expression of happiness on the face of Nakahara, the sadness of Miki. I swear I never saw so much injustice in a drama but only Tachibana already got what she wanted to: Take the hunk of Miki then the rest does not matter. there in Japan is incredible. they are only children with a hug, awesome :lol

After I saw this ep until I can already write the last ep:

Miki ends with Seiji (who disappointed :cry: ), Tachibana of tools after they learn all of your lies and Nakahara go away to Italy and ends alone (haha, nice end to the most beautiful face in the cast :P ) can be summarized as follows. this was done late Nakanai To Kimeta Hi

I am deeply disappointed with this drama where evil prevails over all it was disgusting how the love of Nakahara and Miki ended in a way so simple, I can not comply with it. Tachibana always get everything you want as easily. and that guy with glasses is the worst bastard of all because he said that the Miki Tachibana was pregnant even though she was not. but what I really can not understand is where is the child? this was the reason for the marriage and where is the child? hahahaha have to laugh because it was very pathetic! I'll just keep watching for one reason: I want to take more pictures of Kaname :P we have never seen a groom so hot, so beautiful, so perfect in my life. ah, how I wanted to be the bride. :wub:


I have no more patience for this drama where evil reigns. Now that the happy ending of Nakahara and Miki is not impossible to lose more of my time worrying about what will happen. was very good to discuss with you the whole time, but has given me what I had to give I'm disappointed with history of drama and the characters (mainly Nakahara I like most is blind and showed submissive who believes in facts accounts with ease and lost his great love because of it) who knows he changes his attitude in the end, but I find it difficult. :-( that's enough for me already gave. goodbye to everyone was a pleasure speaking with you :lol

akamaya
Posts: 58
Joined: Nov 29th, '08, 00:47

Post by akamaya » Mar 3rd, '10, 15:52

ozawa00 wrote:after watching the disastrous ep6 I thought I knew one thing:
Please, where did you watch it? Please give us a link, I can't find it here or anywhere else.
Thank you!

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Mar 3rd, '10, 16:10

akamaya wrote:
ozawa00 wrote:after watching the disastrous ep6 I thought I knew one thing:
Please, where did you watch it? Please give us a link, I can't find it here or anywhere else.
Thank you!
try this link

http://embed.awe.jp/?key=aHR0cDovL3d3dy ... BYVQ%3D%3D

akamaya
Posts: 58
Joined: Nov 29th, '08, 00:47

Post by akamaya » Mar 3rd, '10, 17:05

Thank you, I'll try it.

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 3rd, '10, 17:33

I had decided not to tire my brain with this drama and analysing every single word and gesture anymore because it is complete waste of time. it started very well but went to wrong direction.
just need to clear one thing though.
@ozawa, you misunderstood this ep.
tachibana told nakahara that she was wrong about her being pregnant and she thought it she was. all thanks goes to the man with glesses that confronted her about her lie so she decided to play another game and tell the truth. he also told miki that tachibana is lying about her pregnancy. that's why she run to nakahara to find out more.
but silly nakahara said, yes tachibana told him that she is not pregnant but he still want to marry her because she was on his side all the time.
i thought that mariko has changed her ways and decided to be good now that she has nakahara. but after hearing nakahara defending miki. i think that she will go to her ways. i have no sympathy for nakahara anymore and i would be overjoyed if miki goes with seiji. the problem is, i still think that she will end up with nakahara instead of seiji.
really loved what miki told nakahara at his wedding. she said she can't say congratulations from bottom of heart today but she will work hard so oneday she will be able to say it.

ps. i always thought white on both bride and groom looks just so wrong. :P

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Mar 3rd, '10, 17:57

Issy wrote:I had decided not to tire my brain with this drama and analysing every single word and gesture anymore because it is complete waste of time. it started very well but went to wrong direction.
just need to clear one thing though.
@ozawa, you misunderstood this ep.
tachibana told nakahara that she was wrong about her being pregnant and she thought it she was. all thanks goes to the man with glesses that confronted her about her lie so she decided to play another game and tell the truth. he also told miki that tachibana is lying about her pregnancy. that's why she run to nakahara to find out more.
but silly nakahara said, yes tachibana told him that she is not pregnant but he still want to marry her because she was on his side all the time.
i thought that mariko has changed her ways and decided to be good now that she has nakahara. but after hearing nakahara defending miki. i think that she will go to her ways. i have no sympathy for nakahara anymore and i would be overjoyed if miki goes with seiji. the problem is, i still think that she will end up with nakahara instead of seiji.
really loved what miki told nakahara at his wedding. she said she can't say congratulations from bottom of heart today but she will work hard so oneday she will be able to say it.

ps. i always thought white on both bride and groom looks just so wrong. :P
ah, thank you for the clarifications apologize for "talking nonsense" in fact I got it all wrong but that's because I do not understand Japanese, so I mentioned earlier on that topic without subtitles could not understand or 10% of the story.
but understand after what you said. it makes me raise another question: even though Tachibana was not pregnant, why Nakahara decided to leave Miki and marry Tachibana if he said (and showed) both love Miki? I doubt very much that Nakahara was in love with Tachibana, that would be more incoherent than marry deceived by a false pregnancy :P have been brainwashed into Nakahara Tachibana hahaha love Nor think Tachibana will stop their wickedness with Miki only because he could "Love" by Nakahara, especially since she already getting ready with Miki even before knowing Nakahara. do not believe that Nakahara is a "potion of goodness" that a bad woman drinks and gets good hihihi

do not know why, but I think there must be another reason behind this attitude so sudden to Nakahara give up so easy of Miki and marry spontaneously with Tachibana. this can not be a normal thing


ps1: do not worry, I also have no sympathy for Seiji :P
ps2: sorry not to have understood and what I say is confusing is because I live in Brazil and even my English is bad so do not get it right and give my opinion according to what I understood.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests