Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

[Discussion] Naka nai to Kimeta Hi - Eikura Nana

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
User avatar
nicha89
Posts: 57
Joined: Jun 5th, '07, 21:26
Location: Thailand, Finland, USA

Post by nicha89 » Feb 7th, '10, 03:29

has anybody seen the relationship map? i don't think i've seen anyone mention it, and, according to this, naohito's character should start to fall for miki soon, shouldn't he? i'm anticipating a love square here ;)
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (69.11 KiB) Viewed 914 times

User avatar
nix_renji
Posts: 34
Joined: May 27th, '06, 06:25

Post by nix_renji » Feb 7th, '10, 03:37

it's so heartbreaking how Miki is being mistreated over one mistake...

btw, does anyone know the what's the name of the ending theme song for this drama?

Lady Zhuge
Posts: 66
Joined: Mar 7th, '04, 17:43

Post by Lady Zhuge » Feb 7th, '10, 05:23

nix_renji wrote:btw, does anyone know the what's the name of the ending theme song for this drama?
The theme song is called "Don't Cry Anymore" by miwa.

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 7th, '10, 08:36

i find it so strange how some of us are so sure about nakahara x miki and their love for eachother and how deep it is after just twp eps. maye love is blind for real and our fangirling side does not let us think otherwise. :P
. My guess is this: I think Nakahara will be very disappointed with Miki when he discovers that she has suffered abuse from co-workers since its first days. he works in another department, or even pass it through his head. I believe he will be very hurt by the fact that Miki did not trust him enough to tell it.
so now is miki's fault for getting abused and not telling him? on the top of all of her problems, she also has to suffer the disappintment of her boyfriend and gets rejected by him because she did not tell him? nakahara has to know that she is getting bullied. in fact, i was suprised that he found out that her bag was dumped in a bin and did not tell anyone about it. it was clearly a sign of abuse and bully. not to mention not going after tachibana as she was the one who said "miki has left earlier" not to forget the hospital scenes where she was crying and saying that no one has noticed her absence.
I still can not see where it fits Seiji Clytemnestra triangle because he does not care for Miki. for now everything is centered on Miki - Nakahara - Tachibana
the "care" is all over the drama. you just can feel the vibe. maybe if we turn off Jun/Nakahara fan/loving for a little while, we can see it so clrealy. there is one scene that i can't forget from ep1. the one that miki started staring at Seiji as he was entering that party and she was gazing at him for good seconds. i could not help thinking if its an indication for something. not to forget, Seiji holds a higher position in that company so it's not as easy as nakahara for him to show his love and affection. not to mention the age factor as he is much older than her. and he still has not spend anytime with miki orhad a chance to know her as nakahara has. but he has been noticing all th abuse and bully. that's why he keeps giving her motivating hints.


and thanks for posting the correlation chart. my nihongo is not good enough to read but what those words with ? on miki and nakahara's relation arrows? and is there any reason for putting nakahara picture much furthur than Seiji's? or am i just reading too much into it. 8)

ps: Nakahara love Miki and Miki love Nakahara. that is a fact! regardless of what happens in the next few eps, I'll keep hoping that the two are happy at the end of the drama, simply because they love and are very beautiful together! and of course want to see a kissing scene between the two! need to kiss!!!!!
sorry dear, but the "fact" part can't be said with this much confidence if we do not know what sort of character is nakahara. yes, for 2eps, he has been an absulote charming and adorable character and most helpful to miki. and they must the cutest couple out there for now.

but what will happen in future eps has everything to do with that "fact". people always change. the same goes for nakahara and seiji. if for example, nakahara turned to be a person who cares more about his job/his family status (remember that he does not know that miki is coming from a poor background and tachibana is a rich girl, and also his mother influence on him might be too strong and he does not stand up to her, or starts ignoring her after tachibana spreads the rumours about them going out together all over to keep his image and position....). the possibilites are endless.
at the end of the day, we have to remember that is only 2eps and so much to come. 8)

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 7th, '10, 11:19

I fully agree that people can change - and change. Japanese dramas and always has been, the events are very fast, because there are few eps.

but in my case, I would be very disappointed if my boyfriend had abused the company and did not tell me, since the first day I was the one that helped him. more than confidence, I think it is up to a point of supporting it. He could help more if she told. Do not talk as if the guilt of harassment that was suffering from Miki Nakahara! he is the one who helps her and he has no obligation to find it yourself. only because she had mentioned that no one felt the lack of it gives no indication that she is mistreated by her colleagues.

about the fact that Miki come from a poor family and the influence of his mother: I it is precisely here that the character and Nakahara's love by Miki will be tested ! if he loves it really - as he demonstrates and claimed the actor - it does not affect anything. yet he will be with her. My great concern is the obsession of Tachibana by Nakahara.

I mean that just because Seiji is the boss, need to be rude? sorry my dear, but this has nothing to do absulut! to get it is the main culprit for the harassment that Miki suffers. because a boss who tolerates this type of aggressive behavior within a company just shows how much he does not care about anyone, much less with Miki. He as the head, should lead by example and just this horrible situation, but it allows, which only proves that he is not a good person.

The situation might be reversed but over the eps, Nakahara's hero can become the villain e Seiji too, but twist the truth so that it does not end with Miki and Nakahara. I can not imagine any other way, although I think it will not happen because the Japanese dramas never end as we want :-( is likely that Miki does not end with Nakahara, but I really wanted to finish

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 7th, '10, 11:38

PS: I suggest that you read the interviews with the actors on the website. I think it will be very productive

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/nakanai/interview/index.html

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 7th, '10, 13:55

ozawa00 wrote:PS: I suggest that you read the interviews with the actors on the website. I think it will be very productive

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/nakanai/interview/index.html
:lol of course it will be very productive but at the same time we have to remember that they are NOT going to spill the beans for viewers and they still want to keep them guessing and interested. so of course he will say nakahara has pure love for miki (and we can see it from the drama itself) and such but he won't tell you what will happen to this feeling later on and so.

again here i think i need to be more clearer. i just wanted to say that we should not let our opinion/likes/dislikes of a character/actor influnece us on steretyping a particular character. of course each one of us have their ideal way of wanting a drama ends up a certain way but if it did not, we can't say that it was a bad ending.

it's just when i read your posts, i get the feeling that from first second if the drama you have made up your mind about how great and deep is nakahara and miki's relationship and do not want to accept anything other than this. rejecting every little possibilities of Seiji's involvement in this story. :mrgreen: of course, you are attracted to this drama from this angle and you like it to end this way. i don't blame you. i have been like this so many times too. but i say that we should see other sides of the whole story too. 8)

as i said before, i am in love with both characters. so both charcaters have equal chance to prove themselves to me. even though i am so in love with miki x nakahara's relation right now. but i need more and more character development.

ps. i am assuming that you are flunet in japanese because have read Jun's comment. in this case, could kindly tell me what those words with (?) on miki x nakahara arrows say? i really appreciate it. :salut:

User avatar
totemokakkoii
Posts: 199
Joined: Jan 13th, '08, 15:32

Post by totemokakkoii » Feb 7th, '10, 14:35

it is so interesting to see that everyone is so disturb by the story and the abuse and bully.
but don't forget this is japanese drama, everything will fall nicely in place in the last episode.
who knows, probably the evil people will realise their mistake, and realise the good of miki, then they will be friends.. fairy tale cliche always happen in japanese drama, especially theme like this kinda.

anyway, i think there is something between seiji and yukiko in the past... they seemed to hate each other, and that may explain the bully and him pretending not to notice the bullying. probably he used to bully yukiko??? :P

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 7th, '10, 15:17

anyway, i think there is something between seiji and yukiko in the past... they seemed to hate each other, and that may explain the bully and him pretending not to notice the bullying. probably he used to bully yukiko???
yep, i noticed the tension between these too. i really eager to know these 3 charcaters. i mean nakahara, seiji and yukiko. specially that yukiko has drinking problem too. i wonder about her secret with seiji :scratch:
i can take any drama but when the theme is about bullying, it really bothers me. it's a serious subject.
the problem is, being a japanese drama. you can never guess the outcome.

User avatar
totemokakkoii
Posts: 199
Joined: Jan 13th, '08, 15:32

Post by totemokakkoii » Feb 7th, '10, 15:22

Issy wrote:
anyway, i think there is something between seiji and yukiko in the past... they seemed to hate each other, and that may explain the bully and him pretending not to notice the bullying. probably he used to bully yukiko???
yep, i noticed the tension between these too. i really eager to know these 3 charcaters. i mean nakahara, seiji and yukiko. specially that yukiko has drinking problem too. i wonder about her secret with seiji :scratch:
actually.. i get kinda confuse initially when they get fujiki as seiji and yoshino as yukiko, and they r supposed to hate each other or share some secret.. u know for a split second it reminded me of their previous drama just 2 seasons ago.. :lol .. ok.. i side-tracked...gome...

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 7th, '10, 16:09

oh, please don't remind me of their previous drama Yako no Kaiden. it was a complete disaster. worst jdrama EVER. but yeah, it is a bit confusing because it does make think something is going on which it does between them. not to mention that i think something is going on between her and the top boss too.
i know she is very liked actress but her recent dramas were not that good and her role in this one is not very heart warming so i kind of disliked her from the start. plus, as a more expereienced actress i thought her acting style must be better than this.

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 7th, '10, 16:37

ok, I think I expressed myself badly again, finally... yes, yes I'm a fan of the couple Nakahara and Miki and I will not deny it. but I'm sad, because after reviewing the opinions of you I'm thinking whether or not they will end up together. not because Nakahara will prove a bad person, but by external factors: the wickedness of those who surround them. A lie that Tachibana invent, a rumor, or it can forge a scene that would compromise it, how to kiss him in front of Miki, finally, there are endless possibilities to end their happiness. that is why I find it very sad if they do not finish together for the wickedness of others.

I can not read Japanese, only recognized the kanji of the correlation between love and Miki Nakahara. the rest can not read :-( I'm also curious to find out the relationship Tachibana to Nakahara but still do not know.

Now that you have told us... I also noticed the strange behavior of Yukiko and the tension between her and Seiji. may be that and a secret, they may have had a loving relationship before it ended and is even likely that they might resume. there is also the possibility it is not impossible.

new couples may arise during this drama. in my opinion, these can be:

we are currently Nakahara and Miki in the future speculative...

Nakahara x Tachibana
Miki x Seiji
Seiji x Yukiko
or, again, Nakahara x Miki

is just my opinion, but let's stop trying to guess what will happen and just watch the next eps :D

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 9th, '10, 12:49

is just my opinion, but let's stop trying to guess what will happen and just watch the next eps
but this is the whole fun of watching a drama. it means it's interesting enough to keep you guessing and wondering about its storylines and characters. if a drama does not do this to you, it means its dull and boring that you don't even care to guess. :whistling:

as last week, please can anyone post a link when it's uploaded any where? thanks in advance. :salut:

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 9th, '10, 13:16

Issy wrote:
is just my opinion, but let's stop trying to guess what will happen and just watch the next eps
but this is the whole fun of watching a drama. it means it's interesting enough to keep you guessing and wondering about its storylines and characters. if a drama does not do this to you, it means its dull and boring that you don't even care to guess. :whistling:

as last week, please can anyone post a link when it's uploaded any where? thanks in advance. :salut:
it is not that annoying, just thought we are all fantasizing too hihihi ^^ then was just trying to stop speculating and wait for the next eps just to see and I guess no surprise ^^

changing the subject, anyone out there has or knows someone that has the ep09 drama Magarikado No Kanojo? are 11 eps, I managed to get 10 of them but was lacking the 9 please if someone can help me achieve ep9! thanks in advance.

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 9th, '10, 16:16

ep 03 ^ ^ I'll just watch when you leave the torrent

http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video ... d=37114397

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 9th, '10, 16:22

ozawa00 wrote:ep 03 ^ ^ I'll just watch when you leave the torrent

http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video ... d=37114397
:salut: :salut: :salut:
Thank you, i would if i had the patience. :P

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 9th, '10, 16:38

Issy wrote:
ozawa00 wrote:ep 03 ^ ^ I'll just watch when you leave the torrent

http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video ... d=37114397
:salut: :salut: :salut:
Thank you, i would if i had the patience. :P
no problem, I like to help ^^
now I'm getting more patience ^^ sorry that was not in Pandora TV and it's horrible when I get home from work I'll check if it is already available on youtube then post here.

l'l try to see on youtube or when you leave the torrent, then solve.
:P

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 9th, '10, 16:44

ozawa00 wrote:
Issy wrote:
ozawa00 wrote:ep 03 ^ ^ I'll just watch when you leave the torrent

http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video ... d=37114397
:salut: :salut: :salut:
Thank you, i would if i had the patience. :P
no problem, I like to help ^^
now I'm getting more patience ^^ sorry that was not in Pandora TV and it's horrible when I get home from work I'll check if it is already available on youtube then post here.

l'l try to see on youtube or when you leave the torrent, then solve.
:P
unfrotunately is for members only. i wonder if there anyother sites like the one with ep2 :scratch:

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 9th, '10, 16:59

Issy wrote: unfrotunately is for members only. i wonder if there anyother sites like the one with ep2 :scratch:
I managed to watch the first ep2 in Pandora, do not know because it is getting... :scratch:

so I guess we'll just wait to enter the youtube. as I said before, I will work and when I return if I have left. bye
8)

debittoo
Posts: 17
Joined: Jan 26th, '10, 13:07

Post by debittoo » Feb 9th, '10, 17:30

i could see pandora.s 3rd episode!!
Don.t press the play button in the middle press the small one and if you wait around 10 seconds you will start to watch it

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 9th, '10, 17:43

debittoo wrote:i could see pandora.s 3rd episode!!
Don.t press the play button in the middle press the small one and if you wait around 10 seconds you will start to watch it
can i have the link please? :P

debittoo
Posts: 17
Joined: Jan 26th, '10, 13:07

Post by debittoo » Feb 9th, '10, 17:55


User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 10th, '10, 11:12

wow! just have to say that the EP3 was sensational! the story is developing well.
now someone understand the strange behavior of Nakahara? :scratch: analyzing the ep without subtitles, my guess is: he was disturbed because of that guy who hit town, it was fact, now the point of the question is why he was so upset by the presence of that man? I understand that he was uneasy with the presence of the man and went to get information about it on the computer Suzuki, but something went wrong then, so he ran like a madman behind Seiji, just do not understand the conclusion of the conversation... seems that the Nakahara also did something wrong and now he will also begin to face problems at work. well, that's what I think, but of course there may be other possibilities, for example, the Nakahara may be doing something obscure in the company and was afraid someone would find out, maybe so. even he knows that this man might want to do some kind of business that harms the company and so he was worried and tried to stop, finally are endless possibilities.

now I'm really curious to know the true personality of Nakahara. he's really innocent and pure as ever appeared or is actually a criminal who is stealing the company? OOOHHHH is starting to get interesting! but one thing I do not doubt: that he loves to Miki, I think that's no lie (if it is not the person who looks good) but I believe he is lying or not doing anything wrong. wanted to continue seeing him being nice and naive, is so cute. :wub:


Tachibana could kill someone? :cussing: was that snake you saw those colored leaves that staff was reading. at least that's what I understood. apparently the thing was very serious about the Miki leave the room and fall to the ground by calling Nakahara, while he was trying to fix the mistake he made (if no error or even sabotage, we will only know when they put subtitles)

aaafff... is indeed a great shame but every ep that passes, I feel that Nakahara and Miki will not end up together :cry: from what I saw in the preview for ep4 seems Seiji will start to worry more about Miki, on the other hand we Tachibana advancing each again to win the Nakahara. alas! did not want them to split, but the kissing scene was the scene of their sweetest and most beautiful I have ever seen. I loved both! was hoping for this scene, now I'm done with the drama, even if they do not end up together, it was worth it just for that scene.


Finally, we wait eagerly for ep4 8)

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 10th, '10, 12:14

Now I understand!!!!!
is not that Nakahara is an evil character or something, looked at some information on the net and found that the key problem was the director of the planning department. he who ordered the Nakahara steal information about the guy named Bando. it seems the director of planning has something against this gang and Nakahara used to literally do the dirty work of stealing the information, so much so that when Nakahara returned to deliver the papers he turned and saw an expression of discomfort, such as if thinking: "I should never have given me this" but we will only know if this is true or not over the eps

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 10th, '10, 12:56

There is no way that Nkahara is evil. but
i think i have figured out his charcater in the story. he is very nice, gentle and caring person and so devoted to miki as he said he wants to be with her and protects his whole life. but was tricked by his boss to steal those top infrmation specially when his boss pretended that Seiji's department and his boss are the ones that are stealing from the company (or something like this). and later on he realised that he was tricked.
the problem is i don't think Nakahara is strong person. well, not strong enough and once in trouble, tends to sit and sulk over it. he told miki whenever she is in pain she should call him but ignored her calling when he was in trouble himself. from the preview, it seems that he is going to ignore miki too.
in comparison,seiji according to his boss, has came a long way and proved himself to get where he is now. i think he has some sort of problem with his life before.
but yeah, you can see that he will be more caring to miki.
but Tachibana is one sick girl. she is not normal at all. she should be locked away. i am seriously hating watching her scenes now. specially that evil mouth gesture. but thank god that there is evidence of her evilness is recorded. the only scene that made me smile in last few minutes of drama. otherwise, it was so tense.
i am suprised why there are'nt more viewers on d-a for this drama. it's really good. maybe of the best of this season's.

User avatar
Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7226
Joined: Jun 28th, '09, 18:16
Contact:

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 10th, '10, 13:05

I will check this, and start discussing with you, Issy^^

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 10th, '10, 13:10

Ethlenn wrote:I will check this, and start discussing with you, Issy^^
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Yay, E^^, please join us, i am loving this drama the most out of all other dramas this season. but also have to admit that it boils my blood every time i see it. with two hot eyecandy, it's a must see :salut:

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 10th, '10, 13:10

Issy wrote:There is no way that Nkahara is evil. but
i think i have figured out his charcater in the story. he is very nice, gentle and caring person and so devoted to miki as he said he wants to be with her and protects his whole life. but was tricked by his boss to steal those top infrmation specially when his boss pretended that Seiji's department and his boss are the ones that are stealing from the company (or something like this). and later on he realised that he was tricked.
the problem is i don't think Nakahara is strong person. well, not strong enough and once in trouble, tends to sit and sulk over it. he told miki whenever she is in pain she should call him but ignored her calling when he was in trouble himself. from the preview, it seems that he is going to ignore miki too.
in comparison,seiji according to his boss, has came a long way and proved himself to get where he is now. i think he has some sort of problem with his life before.
but yeah, you can see that he will be more caring to miki.
but Tachibana is one sick girl. she is not normal at all. she should be locked away. i am seriously hating watching her scenes now. specially that evil mouth gesture. but thank god that there is evidence of her evilness is recorded. the only scene that made me smile in last few minutes of drama. otherwise, it was so tense.
i am suprised why there are'nt more viewers on d-a for this drama. it's really good. maybe of the best of this season's.
I agree with your point of view. Nakahara and was even fooled by your boss, think he is not weak, but innocent. all depends on analyzing the situation. when we encounter a problem before we react in different ways. Nakahara was very nervous when I realized that was wrong and trying to fix the error, thought of nothing but to explain with Seiji. so he ignored the call Miki. at the time of nervousness do not know how we will react, it is natural. Issy, you really think the Nakahara will ignore Miki? I do not know ... but I think not. But the case of Seiji is different. he has no relationship with Miki and I think to a certain hypocrisy of it worrying about it now, since he is aware of and to the mistreatment of other employees against her. but of course it can also help. Yukiko and seems to hate Seiji is scary compulsion that she has the drink
I also think this drama one of the best

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 10th, '10, 13:28

Tachibana is a demon!! :cussing: is the worst person you'll find in the world! I do not want her to touch her hands dirty in Nakahara but the worst is the guy who saw the recordings of the cameras will not move a finger at helping Miki, it's a shame

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 10th, '10, 13:49

about Seiji
I don't know whay you insist on calling Seiji "Hypocrite". miki is new, he is the boss and not there most of times. but to my knowledge, he always stood up to any bully that he saw with his eyes. remeber the photocopy machine incidence where she could not find any paper and the girl just won't tell her. he told everyone off when miki was in hospital, not to mention asking Yokiko for proof when she was acusing miki. i think as a boss, he has done enough. maybe he could have don'e more but i really don't blame him.
i think we will more of miki x seiji relation in later eps. i said it before, lets just not jump to conclusion. i also think that Yukiko is in love with seiji but he has rejected her before. that's why got super angry when he defended miki.
I have feeling tha Nakahara will start ignoring or atleast stop caring enough about miki. specially if they found out that it was him who took those secret files and gets in trouble for it.
the problem is you don't expect person like nakahara with his position at the company and his experience to be innocent (as simple/weak)but he just agreed to his boss with any research or making sure first. i did not expected him to jump that fast to get those files. i thought he would be more rational about it.

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 10th, '10, 14:12

Issy wrote:about Seiji
I don't know whay you insist on calling Seiji "Hypocrite". miki is new, he is the boss and not there most of times. but to my knowledge, he always stood up to any bully that he saw with his eyes. remeber the photocopy machine incidence where she could not find any paper and the girl just won't tell her. he told everyone off when miki was in hospital, not to mention asking Yokiko for proof when she was acusing miki. i think as a boss, he has done enough. maybe he could have don'e more but i really don't blame him.
i think we will more of miki x seiji relation in later eps. i said it before, lets just not jump to conclusion. i also think that Yukiko is in love with seiji but he has rejected her before. that's why got super angry when he defended miki.
I have feeling tha Nakahara will start ignoring or atleast stop caring enough about miki. specially if they found out that it was him who took those secret files and gets in trouble for it.
the problem is you don't expect person like nakahara with his position at the company and his experience to be innocent (as simple/weak)but he just agreed to his boss with any research or making sure first. i did not expected him to jump that fast to get those files. i thought he would be more rational about it.
I think the following:
Seiji see Miki abused the other and then asks if she's OK, because he has the power to prevent harassment Miki suffer so - I can only see one person as a hypocrite. yes, yes, I think as chief he could do better and make more discipline and tolerance of others. I also agree with you that the relationship of Seiji and Miki tends to grow, just did not want Nakahara and Miki were separated I love both the two! and I'm also thinking that Yukiko has feelings for Seiji. Our... as there are people in this bitter drama! that's why I like Nakahara. Yes, Nakahara took the files, but is not that he is unable to reason, he simply obeyed an order that was given to him, nothing more. he did not know what it was, nor the damage they could cause, much less that it would affect Miki. you are placing the blame for the suffering in Miki Nakahara, but it is not true, because he was mistaken, he would never do anything that would undermine Miki. seeing ep3 realized that not only Miki, but Nakahara also will suffer on the job

User avatar
AZRiEN_SUSHiE
Posts: 6
Joined: Apr 8th, '09, 06:43

Post by AZRiEN_SUSHiE » Feb 10th, '10, 14:33

nicha89 wrote:im soooo looking forward to this drama!!
haha..actually im not quoting u to reply to ur post..but i just wanna ask..what drama is that at ur sign..the second picture..
please&ty :-)

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 10th, '10, 14:38

YEP. i also noticed your devotd love to nakahara/jun :D maybe that's why you try to reason every he has done or about to do in a good way. ma, i don't balme you. 8)
i just don't believe in 100% good characters. they have to have their faults too. :P

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 10th, '10, 14:45

Issy wrote:YEP. i also noticed your devotd love to nakahara/jun :D maybe that's why you try to reason every he has done or about to do in a good way. ma, i don't balme you. 8)
i just don't believe in 100% good characters. they have to have their faults too. :P
hihihihi I love Kaname even more than 5 years! and once again I agree with you: there is no 100% good character :-(

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 10th, '10, 14:58

ozawa00 wrote:
Issy wrote:YEP. i also noticed your devotd love to nakahara/jun :D maybe that's why you try to reason every he has done or about to do in a good way. ma, i don't balme you. 8)
i just don't believe in 100% good characters. they have to have their faults too. :P
hihihihi I love Kaname even more than 5 years! and once again I agree with you: there is no 100% good character :-(
well, that's explains it all :D as i said i don't balme you at all. if i loved the guy for these many years, i would have done the same.
with me, i know Naohito and jun for some years and seen most of both actors dramas. i don't like them deeply as i like my other favourite acotrs but i still like them both. i can't say which one more now though 8)

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 10th, '10, 15:11

Issy wrote:
ozawa00 wrote:
Issy wrote:YEP. i also noticed your devotd love to nakahara/jun :D maybe that's why you try to reason every he has done or about to do in a good way. ma, i don't balme you. 8)
i just don't believe in 100% good characters. they have to have their faults too. :P
hihihihi I love Kaname even more than 5 years! and once again I agree with you: there is no 100% good character :-(
well, that's explains it all :D as i said i don't balme you at all. if i loved the guy for these many years, i would have done the same.
with me, i know Naohito and jun for some years and seen most of both actors dramas. i don't like them deeply as i like my other favourite acotrs but i still like them both. i can't say which one more now though 8)
equalized xD :P

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 10th, '10, 15:19

actually the Kaname is my single favorite actor, he was the only actor who I could really like I'll just clarify one thing: to love despite both the actor and the character analysis I make of his actions are based on behavior. were proved that he was bad, even though I did not like, but I would assume it was bad, as I mentioned earlier about the possibility that he is stealing the company

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 10th, '10, 15:25

to love despite both the actor and the character analysis I make of his actions are based on behavior. were proved that he was bad, even though I did not like, but I would assume it was bad, as I mentioned earlier about the possibility that he is stealing the company
TRUE, that's why i said we can never be sure about both charcaters. i did not assume he was pure good from begining and now i don't think he is bad because what he did.
same for Seiji, i don't think he was bad because he ignored miki in first eps and not going to say he is great because he will be helping miki (if he does) :P

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 10th, '10, 15:34

Issy wrote:
to love despite both the actor and the character analysis I make of his actions are based on behavior. were proved that he was bad, even though I did not like, but I would assume it was bad, as I mentioned earlier about the possibility that he is stealing the company
TRUE, that's why i said we can never be sure about both charcaters. i did not assume he was pure good from begining and now i don't think he is bad because what he did.
same for Seiji, i don't think he was bad because he ignored miki in first eps and not going to say he is great because he will be helping miki (if he does) :P
hai hai!! totally agree!!!

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 10th, '10, 16:06

only that I'm happy, :cheers: because I hoped a lot for a kissing scene between Nakahara and Miki, hopefully others will. just thought that the kiss could have been much better, so I thought simple :-( should have been much of a kiss, like those between Kaname and Inamori Izumi in Magarikado No Kanojo! but those were super kisses :cheers: :wub:

User avatar
noshadow31
Posts: 138
Joined: Nov 9th, '04, 09:01
Contact:

Post by noshadow31 » Feb 10th, '10, 17:17

still haven't seen ep3 but looking forward to it.

Issy: the arrows (in the relationship diagram) between nakahara and miki say "love?". the arrow from seiji to miki says "interest" while the arrow from miki to seiji says "strict boss".

From the interviews on the drama official website, Naohito's character is a person who looks after miki from afar. He has to act so as viewers do not know if he's a good or bad person. it's a little difficult to act the part or so he said.

The actors/actress do not know how the story will go or how it will end because this is an original script drama so they are also anxious on how the story will develop too.

Looks like the writers did a lot of research on the topic (that is bullying at work) and mix them into the drama. Some might find the setting unbelievable (how could so many bad people gather in one place?) but of course, some people posted on webboard and such that they've experienced worse.

I dont think Seiji would be able to directly protect miki like some viewers would like him to. because if he does that, miki would be bullied all the more. the only solution is for the victim of the bullying to get stronger and fend his/herself.

(but keep in mind that i'm biased towards Fujiki Naohito even though i adore Kaname Jun and think he looks better than Nao. But you know Seiji is the hero here! have to keep cheering for him!! lol)

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 10th, '10, 23:26

@noshadow31
thanks alot for explaining the arrow signs. i was thinking about it and i thought of course they are not going to write down their exact relation there as they don't want to give the story away. but as i thought, Naohito is the main hero of the story. but they are taking with his appearance. and i was just going to say about him not being able to clearly defends miki as the bully will increase even more. you're right about it.
but i can't believe that some viewers already agreed that is what has been happening in some work places. i thought it was just made to be over the top. i am shocked indeed.

@ozawa00
now you got me interested in Magari Kado no Kanojo and i want to watch it too. did some research on wiki and found it interesting. any idea where to get it? looking ot the torrent and i can't seem to find it.

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 11th, '10, 01:16

was watching ep4 preview
i might be wrong but i think Seiji and his boss had to resign due to leak of information on that file and somehow, nakahara was promoted to their place. that scene in nakahara's house. but if this is turn to be true, than Tachibana will double her efforts to get nakahara.

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 11th, '10, 01:57

Issy wrote:
@ozawa00
now you got me interested in Magari Kado no Kanojo and i want to watch it too. did some research on wiki and found it interesting. any idea where to get it? looking ot the torrent and i can't seem to find it.
oh, yeah, glad you liked Magarikado, I simply LOVE this drama he is perfect: romantic, light and fun, fun even! only a great pity... it has no legend but even without caption is worth seeing but, I will send to you a link to the torrents and now I'm sending seeds. but watch it I guarantee you will love it, is in the top 3 of my favorite dramas.

the link of torrents: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +no+kanojo

about his speculation preview for ep4...

Tachibana Miki came to hate even more after he met Nakahara. this is fact. do not understand why she hates both Miki and now all this envy. but is really unbearable to see that Tachibana Miki being a "fool" could conquer a man like Nakahara: young, handsome, rich and occupies an important position in the company. she should even want to die just to be in place Miki

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 11th, '10, 02:08

ps: watch Magarikado same! then we discuss about it. always wanted someone to talk about this tragedy and never found. this drama is really good. until we can discuss by e-mail :D

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 11th, '10, 09:56

ozawa00 wrote:ps: watch Magarikado same! then we discuss about it. always wanted someone to talk about this tragedy and never found. this drama is really good. until we can discuss by e-mail :D
thanks. dling at the moments. but i noticed that there is no subs for this drama and i am not so sure if i'll understand the story. :-(

User avatar
noshadow31
Posts: 138
Joined: Nov 9th, '04, 09:01
Contact:

Post by noshadow31 » Feb 11th, '10, 13:25

just finished watching ep3
this drama is just very trying to watch! I swear I keep wondering whether i should continue watching every episode. just when we think there's hope (Chiaki opened up to Miki), it disappears super quickly. *tears*

quite annoyed by the file copying scene though. How could the screen switch back to lock state right after copying is done. and how convenient for Nakahara to find the password in that little notebook. *scream*

I think anyone in Nakahara's shoes wouldn't answer Miki's call at that time so let's not be hard on the guy. according to the official website 4th ep summary, bando is not fired but has to take a tour to apologize all parties involved (retailers, i'd think). not sure though, in ep3, nakahara's boss (the bad guy) was so certain of a big personnel reorganization.

anyway, yeah, looking forward to what the glasses guy would do now that he's got the evidence of marika's wrongdoings. :D

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 11th, '10, 14:38

Issy wrote:
ozawa00 wrote:ps: watch Magarikado same! then we discuss about it. always wanted someone to talk about this tragedy and never found. this drama is really good. until we can discuss by e-mail :D
thanks. dling at the moments. but i noticed that there is no subs for this drama and i am not so sure if i'll understand the story. :-(
rsrsrs without problems! I've watched this drama so often that I get it at least 80% of the whole story. then depending on the questions you have I can even explain :lol

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 11th, '10, 15:03

noshadow31 wrote:just finished watching ep3
this drama is just very trying to watch! I swear I keep wondering whether i should continue watching every episode. just when we think there's hope (Chiaki opened up to Miki), it disappears super quickly. *tears*

quite annoyed by the file copying scene though. How could the screen switch back to lock state right after copying is done. and how convenient for Nakahara to find the password in that little notebook. *scream*

I think anyone in Nakahara's shoes wouldn't answer Miki's call at that time so let's not be hard on the guy. according to the official website 4th ep summary, bando is not fired but has to take a tour to apologize all parties involved (retailers, i'd think). not sure though, in ep3, nakahara's boss (the bad guy) was so certain of a big personnel reorganization.

anyway, yeah, looking forward to what the glasses guy would do now that he's got the evidence of marika's wrongdoings. :D
It's SO true!
everytime i watch a new ep on streaming sites, i get so worked up and tired and keep asking myself do i need to get myself this angry. but still can't give up this drama. i also tell myself is they continue playing with my emotions and got me angry (specially those tachibana scenes) i might think again about continueing with it. i always end up FF those previously scene when i see my dled ep so i won't feel as angry as before.

aha, thanks for info. but i was kind of wondering why seiji was crying in those preview scenes. not to mention Nakahara's shocked look when bando put his hand on his shoulder.
i have feeling that glasses guy won't say anything about tachibana's involvement in all of these and might only show his evidence near the end of story.

furransu
Posts: 2290
Joined: Mar 12th, '04, 15:51

Post by furransu » Feb 11th, '10, 15:16

i hate marika so much.. i hope she gets beaten up soon ><

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 11th, '10, 15:34

Tachibana on... after all events have seen to date, I believe only one person will be able to expose her, and will be the Nakahara. Travel can be up to my head but it makes some sense, for example, in ep3 someone noticed the expression that he did after she spoke to him and gone? he made a face as if you were suspicious of her attitude and how it will increasingly try to win it, I believe it can make a mistake and give him some break to play the wickedness of it. but as always is a possibility, can happen or not. and I also doubt that the guy with glasses will uncover the Tachibana because of the recordings, because he also hates Miki

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 16th, '10, 13:21

I can't believe that is tuesday again. i distracted myself the whole week so won't be thinking of what is going to happen in the drama. now my patience has run out. i need to know/watch this ep SO badly :crazy:

@ozawa00
i watched magarikado onna. it was a good drama and as you said, its nihongo is very easy to understand and no problem. really loved kazuki-kun there too :P but jun was much younger there with that spiky hair style. even his voice was kid of different from nowdays. but he was Gorgeous.

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 16th, '10, 14:34

Issy wrote:I can't believe that is tuesday again. i distracted myself the whole week so won't be thinking of what is going to happen in the drama. now my patience has run out. i need to know/watch this ep SO badly :crazy:

@ozawa00
i watched magarikado onna. it was a good drama and as you said, its nihongo is very easy to understand and no problem. really loved kazuki-kun there too :P but jun was much younger there with that spiky hair style. even his voice was kid of different from nowdays. but he was Gorgeous.
glad you liked Magarikado ^^ I love this drama! true situations are easy to understand and is so romantic :wub: Kaname was perfect as always and also loved your hair. anyway this drama began in 2005 and he played a character of 28 years when in fact he was 25 and so did the actress Chiharu had even 33 years. that is, it was 8 years older than him then not to let the difference so great it left older :lol but that could well put Kaname's hair like that again, is so beautiful, but I think anyway it looks great :wub: what I liked most was Kazuki and Chiharu finish together and that at the beginning of the drama they do not understand very well. were very funny fights them. but loved the kissing scenes hihi could have a well in Nakanai, because I thought the kiss of Nakahara and Miki very poor. could have been better, a real kiss even hehe :wub:

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 16th, '10, 17:07

i am just wondering if ep4 is out or not? :salut:

debittoo
Posts: 17
Joined: Jan 26th, '10, 13:07

Post by debittoo » Feb 16th, '10, 17:46


User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 16th, '10, 17:56

debittoo wrote:Well as always...

Ep 4

http://dramaview.blog112.fc2.com/blog-entry-5330.html
AND AS ALWAYS :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut:
ps. i was actually waiting for your post. :P

debittoo
Posts: 17
Joined: Jan 26th, '10, 13:07

Post by debittoo » Feb 16th, '10, 18:15

Issy wrote:
debittoo wrote:Well as always...

Ep 4

http://dramaview.blog112.fc2.com/blog-entry-5330.html
AND AS ALWAYS :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut:
ps. i was actually waiting for your post. :P
Heheheh, you.re so nice ^^

By the way, if there is people who can.t use the last link. Here.s another one

http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video ... d=37164282

I finished to watched it and i.m looking for watch the next one. I need it!!!

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 17th, '10, 00:36

I finished to watched it and i.m looking for watch the next one. I need it!!!
same here too. what ep and i guess i got my answer about the fisr scene in ep1 too.
have to say that felt so sorry for nakahara in this ep. to be in tanchibana's evil hand. now is so hard to break free from her specially when she has the proof of him stealing those files. she most probably going to blackmail him to leave miki and stay with her. not that i think miki will stay with nakahara after what she saw in his house.

but i just don't understand how everything goes as tachibana desires. like finding out the hidden camera and now controlling the glasses man herself. how convinient. i think they are making it too dramatic. i also can't believe that no one actually noticed her when she was in the same room writing on comp and then left without any problem in last eps. it's just feels like she is getting away with everything. just like getting away with leaving miki in that fridge and lying about her whereabout and still no one asked her again why she lied.

i see more and more seiji x miki in next ep but can't help feeling so sorry for nakahara.

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 17th, '10, 01:54

Issy which saw Miki Nakahara's house? I was confused in that part of your quote because I have not seen the ep4 (was working and I'll see you tomorrow :lol )

haha... I knew it! I always knew that the damn arm Tachibana was something to separate the Nakahara Miki. I'm so sad because what I really wanted is that finish with Miki Nakahara and each episode I see that this is not going to happen and what saddens me most is knowing that they will be separated by the malice of others. It is precisely why I did not want to end with Miki Seiji. because it will show that evil prevailed over good. What good is it to rely on Miki Seiji after they separate from Nakahara? it will not stop loving the Nakahara anyway, mainly because Nakahara is as victim of circumstances in this story about Miki. Honestly if it continues, I just gave up watching this drama. :cry:

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 17th, '10, 02:22

@ozawa
bando dies at this ep and nakahara blames himself for his death. he calls miki to talk to so he can feel better but she is working in some place and can't hear her phone. nakahara start drinking until gets really really drunk and taachibana is there to hold him when he breaks down in tears calling miki's name over and over and mistakes tachibana with miki (i hope he has otherwise i get disappointed)
on the pevious days, nakahara gives miki a copy of his apartment key, tellying her to come here whenever she feels like it.
miki sees her phone by the end of the day and sees the miss calls by nakahara and gets worried specially that he did not seemed well recently so she hurrys up to his apartemnt and she finds him in bed and then tachibana enters the room too. i'll leave the rest for your imagination. but except to see a scene similar to magarikado onna :P
so far previous 3eps were so annoying in terms of making your blood boil to the point of thinking of leaving this drama all together but somehow i was able to stand this ep even though tachibana's evilness is getting more and more. i guess i am getting used to all these unfairness :O

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 17th, '10, 09:54

Issy wrote:@ozawa
bando dies at this ep and nakahara blames himself for his death. he calls miki to talk to so he can feel better but she is working in some place and can't hear her phone. nakahara start drinking until gets really really drunk and taachibana is there to hold him when he breaks down in tears calling miki's name over and over and mistakes tachibana with miki (i hope he has otherwise i get disappointed)
on the pevious days, nakahara gives miki a copy of his apartment key, tellying her to come here whenever she feels like it.
miki sees her phone by the end of the day and sees the miss calls by nakahara and gets worried specially that he did not seemed well recently so she hurrys up to his apartemnt and she finds him in bed and then tachibana enters the room too. i'll leave the rest for your imagination. but except to see a scene similar to magarikado onna :P
so far previous 3eps were so annoying in terms of making your blood boil to the point of thinking of leaving this drama all together but somehow i was able to stand this ep even though tachibana's evilness is getting more and more. i guess i am getting used to all these unfairness :O
OOOHHHH!!!!! Tachibana damn!! she will take advantage of it!! aaaafffffff hate this woman :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 17th, '10, 11:42

after watching ep4...
I'm shocked. it's amazing how evil always prevails in this drama. now I know what will happen. Seiji will prevent Miki kill yourself and it will start to rely on Seiji after that, thinking that Nakahara was an unfortunate and betrayed her with Tachibana, but that damn pitched it on purpose so that when Nakahara woke up he thought the two went the night together. but she did not expect Miki appeared there. but it was perfect because that killed 2 birds at once. Poor Nakahara! I was so sorry for him! :cry: :cry: he was so drunk he did not even realize it was not Miki Tachibana. He passed out because of drinking Tachibana giving chance to take his clothes and forge the situation. and he will be devastated when Miki despise him without him even knowing why. How he will explain something that did not happen? I'm so sorry for Nakahara and Miki. now more than ever they deserve to end up together and happy.

but anyone can understand what the snake said to the Tachibana Nakahara while hugging? it seemed that she said she loved him or something but I could not quite understand, I'm sad for two, but I will see to the end because I do not believe that evil will prevail until the end of this drama. Tachibana and he dies! certainly it will blackmail Nakahara because the files and will make him feel more guilty when she said that they spent the night together and such... ours is very sad :-( :-( :-( :cry: :cry: :cry:

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 17th, '10, 12:25

yep, it seems that there is no end to tachibana's evilness.
i was really happy when that glasses man send her the proof of the fact she was the one accusing miki for stealing but unfortunately this was very short lived. could not imagine that from now on she has her camera all over miki and nakahara from now on too. seriously if nothing really bad happens to tachibana as the payback to her crimes by the end of this, i am going to think twice about being my favourite drama of this season. plus, giving the negative message that no matter how hard you work, there are evil people that win over you. i know, it happens in real life but as it is a drama, it should have some sort of positive and cheering up message to all people working under similar circumstances.

i also think that nothing happened between nakahara and tachibana and miki got their on time but tachibana is acting as it has already to break off their relationship. and i think nakahara will definitely know why miki is leaving him because tachibana will make sure of it. otherwise, there is no point in all of her works to get nakahara.

i think we have to prepare ourselves for series of much annoying events involving tachibana and nakahara till the last eps. it all depends on nakahara and how he is going to fight tachibana. i want to see if he is strong enough to defend his love for miki or is he going to fall deeper for tachibana's evil plans. the outcome will make me chose my favourite couple at the end.

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 17th, '10, 12:47

Issy wrote:yep, it seems that there is no end to tachibana's evilness.
i was really happy when that glasses man send her the proof of the fact she was the one accusing miki for stealing but unfortunately this was very short lived. could not imagine that from now on she has her camera all over miki and nakahara from now on too. seriously if nothing really bad happens to tachibana as the payback to her crimes by the end of this, i am going to think twice about being my favourite drama of this season. plus, giving the negative message that no matter how hard you work, there are evil people that win over you. i know, it happens in real life but as it is a drama, it should have some sort of positive and cheering up message to all people working under similar circumstances.

i also think that nothing happened between nakahara and tachibana and miki got their on time but tachibana is acting as it has already to break off their relationship. and i think nakahara will definitely know why miki is leaving him because tachibana will make sure of it. otherwise, there is no point in all of her works to get nakahara.

i think we have to prepare ourselves for series of much annoying events involving tachibana and nakahara till the last eps. it all depends on nakahara and how he is going to fight tachibana. i want to see if he is strong enough to defend his love for miki or is he going to fall deeper for tachibana's evil plans. the outcome will make me chose my favourite couple at the end.
in fact, Tachibana Nakahara will try to make believe that they slept together, or the farce it would be meaningless. but ... as you said it all depends on how Nakahara will act from now on. I do not think it will give the Tachibana, because he loves Miki, but as I imagined, from now on, the drama will test the strength of both of Miki as Nakahara and Seiji now but will involve between Nakahara and Miki. The fact is that Nakahara is as innocent as Miki, but I do not think he is stupid. of course he will not want to get involved with Tachibana at first but I think he'll end up getting involved with Miki Tachibana to protect her from the evils to the event because of ep4 mask fell Miki Tachibana. If you really want to blackmail Tachibana Nakahara (which is likely) it may end up getting involved with it for lack of choice and end up finding out all the dirt she has done. I think that just because Tachibana allegedly slept with her boyfriend's friend (if Nakahara) he can begin to realize that it sucks. I actually think it will be essential that the involvement of Nakahara and Tachibana, they will give an opening for him to find his true character. I have not worried if it ended with Miki Nakahara or not. only I am sorry and I think very unfair both to suffer so much injustice and evil are separated by that snake of Tachibana.

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 17th, '10, 13:26

yes.
i definitely think that tachibana will blackmail nakahara. but there are two cases. if tachibana blakmails nakahara for what he did and threatens him to expose what he has done to the rest and he agrees to go out with her to save his image, i will get really disappointed in him.
but if she blackmails him in hurting miki unless he dumps her and goes out with her instead, then he deserve my love and cheering up. i think at this stage we can find out how deep is their love and if they deserve to be together or not.
i am just wondering when seiji's character is going to get involved in the whole story in full. so far, he has been on outside ground and his interaction with miki is being to minimum. but when he is going to show himself as one of main characters??? it's already ep4 and i guess it really should start by next ep.

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 17th, '10, 13:51

exactly

yes I agree with everything you said. but I think I will defend Miki Nakahara anyway. even if it hurts a lot to him, I think it will get Nakahara Tachibana to protect Miki. if so surely Nakahara is proving who really loves Miki (well, I believe this is the case) I'm almost 100% certain he will find out about the evils of Tachibana sooner or later. now as the issue of blackmail, as I said before, I think he will stay with Tachibana temporarily just to get a way to prove he was the target of a trap. yes, he stole the files, but not willingly, but because it is obeying the orders of his boss. so much so that he was not at peace since that incident he felt guilty. but we'll just wait for ep5 and see what the next step Nakahara as Seiji and begin to develop as well, hopefully the next one.

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 17th, '10, 14:33

ps: I noticed something in advance for ep5 think after thinking it was betrayed by Nakahara, Miki is going to get stronger to face the people in the company and it seems that Seiji will help you.

I was just so sad Nakahara. I think he will suffer a lot from now on. the scene where he cried at the end was so touching I almost cried along with him. poor of my love :P

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 17th, '10, 15:28

yess, she will get stronger after the slap seiji gave her :lol and i think she won't allow people to abuse and bully her anymore. it's great. it was about time you know. somehow from preview you could see that yokiko was alright with miki's new attitude too. or is it my imagination only?

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 17th, '10, 15:40

Yes! I also realized that Yukiko changed. I think she expected this attitude of Miki all the time. it's about time it put a stop. but I can not help but feel sorry for Nakahara. once again he was the target of a trap. is clear that nothing happened between the two. even if she wanted, Nakahara fainted because of drinking or if she wanted would have been something. she just forged the situation but Miki will never believe it. Tachibana damn! :cussing: :cussing: this idiot had to spoil the romance of the two. I'm anxious to see the ep5! I have to see the reaction of Nakahara when waking up next to Tachibana.

shiratori swan
Posts: 15
Joined: Jun 16th, '09, 15:24

Post by shiratori swan » Feb 18th, '10, 03:13

I'm not much for posting on threads - so I posted this 1 time lol - but I wanted to leave my opinion on this drama. to finish watching the episode 4 honestly thought about quitting continuing. realized that you speculate much on the topic and try to guess what will happen. but as you noticed from the episode 5 the game will turn? was clear that miki will get stronger seems to think it was betrayed by shota and slap it led to seiji made her wake. will try to be as clear as possible in my opinion. yes, miki will be stronger but what about shota? he'll give the blackmail of marika? um...... I definitely do NOT. just as miki, nakahara can also turn the tide against marika. is obvious that he will not accept that they spent the night together as he slept and did not remember anything. on the contrary - will hate shota marika that she had ruined her romance with miki, so he can get involved with it in order to destroy it - is the most likely to happen - on the future development of the relationship between miki x seiji I bet the following. will not roll love between them. we may even like to seiji miki miki but I think it will be based on seiji only by the frustration of having been betrayed by shota - which in fact did not happen but she does not know - and then she will change her attitude from now on until I she can use seiji only to avenge the nakahara for something that never happened. and when all truths are revealed may even miki shota and getting back together in the end - I think they both deserve it because it was very unfair the way they parted. the old trick of taking advantage of a drunk man who has no longer keeps their eyes open really their night must have been very good :P

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 18th, '10, 10:45

will not roll love between them. we may even like to seiji miki miki but I think it will be based on seiji only by the frustration of having been betrayed by shota - which in fact did not happen but she does not know - and then she will change her attitude from now on until I she can use seiji only to avenge the nakahara for something that never happened
I think you mean "it will be based on miki..." :-)
but somehow, i don't see miki as a revanging woman type and a woman who just goes out with anyone because her previous bf has betrayed her (as she thinks now). as a wise gf, she should ask for an explanation from nakahara specially that he was never had any suspecting atention to tachibana.

so it would be really silly if she does not talk openly to him after what she saw. specially that ended up her thinking of commiting suicide. nakahara was her everything in that work place. that's why she said i don't have anything anymore when she was on the roof top. if someone is everything to you, then you need to ask why this happened.
i really can't wait for next ep. the problem is only thursday today :crazy:

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 18th, '10, 11:22

yes! based on the quote above I also agree that Miki should talk openly with Nakahara. the problem is how he will explain to her. he will simply say, "I was crying and falling down drunk in the street, Tachibana took me home, took off my clothes, threw me on the bed and did not happen any more because I was sleeping" :O It's amazing to believe, but that's the truth but is logical that Miki will not believe this story. she will think that Nakahara was a villain when in fact he was the victim and everything will depend on the next steps that will Nakahara regarding Tachibana.

but if Miki analyze the situation at hand >> when she spoke to him on the phone itself realized that he was not well. appeared after several calls him in her cell so she could ask if he had Tachibana, he bother to call me so many times? << But of course she will not think so. can not always just believe what our eyes can see.

two points that the girl mentioned above which may be that even happens: Tachibana Nakahara blackmail will not have to be soothsayer to know that. << This is fact. he can use it as a weapon to discover the pitfalls of it. everything will depend on him because I do not think he'll be very happy to have separated Tachibana Miki and he's breaking blackmail him. well... may be that in the end after all the misunderstandings clarified mals they stay together it will all depend on how things happen now. OHH Issy! I'm also dying to see ep5
:cheers:

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 18th, '10, 12:03

but you are right, take advantage of a drunk guy who can not distinguish the person who is on his side is the oldest trick in the face of the earth kkkkkkk could be any woman in there and think it is Miki :P Standing up that had Tachibana fortunate to take advantage of a drunk beautiful as Nakahara :P :P :P

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Feb 18th, '10, 15:02

yes! based on the quote above I also agree that Miki should talk openly with Nakahara. the problem is how he will explain to her. he will simply say, "I was crying and falling down drunk in the street, Tachibana took me home, took off my clothes, threw me on the bed and did not happen any more because I was sleeping" It's amazing to believe, but that's the truth but is logical that Miki will not believe this story. she will think that Nakahara was a villain when in fact he was the victim and everything will depend on the next steps that will Nakahara regarding Tachibana.
NOT REALLY!
if you believe that miki and nakahara belong together and i think you do because all of your posts indicated how you think they love eachother and they are destined to be with eachother and no one else and they are a ture couple, then even when nakahara explains himself to miki in ture honestly, then she will believe him. specially from the fact that there was never something suspecious with tachibana and nakahara before.

i am sorry but i still feel the biased vibes towards nakahara here again :P . now is not agaist seiji but against miki. this whole incidence made me think weak of nakahara. ok, he has all the right to feel this sad and resposible for bando's death because he is the main reason. i know he was tricked into it and it's not entirly his fault. but he just can't go away with it too. he still carries some responsibility.

no matter how much you are going to say "he was doing his job, following his order, he was innocent..." i still see him responsible for what happened. the least thing he could do is just to speak out about it and say what he was asked to do but he kept quiet. instead he chose to swallow his sadness by drinking...i really don't know what will happen to him if he was in place of miki getting abused and bullied on regular basis, people trying to get rid of you, accsuing you of stealing, ignoring you in your face, asking you to resign from work...then miki should get drunk everyday. :unsure:

but of course, nakahara's problem is very big and he dealt with it just like others do in these type of problems. he is still human and human make mistakes. i still feel sorry for him for being in this situations but it does not mean i keep making excuses for him for what is being happening to him.

the outcome of nakahara x miki relationship depeneds on how true and open they can talked it over and how deep is their love and trust in eachother. i am really looking forward to know.
but watching ep4, i think i have my prediction of final couple :P
it is miki and nakahara :wub:

User avatar
ozawa00
Posts: 281
Joined: Jun 12th, '09, 10:56
Location: Brazil

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 18th, '10, 15:49

Issy wrote:
yes! based on the quote above I also agree that Miki should talk openly with Nakahara. the problem is how he will explain to her. he will simply say, "I was crying and falling down drunk in the street, Tachibana took me home, took off my clothes, threw me on the bed and did not happen any more because I was sleeping" It's amazing to believe, but that's the truth but is logical that Miki will not believe this story. she will think that Nakahara was a villain when in fact he was the victim and everything will depend on the next steps that will Nakahara regarding Tachibana.
NOT REALLY!
if you believe that miki and nakahara belong together and i think you do because all of your posts indicated how you think they love eachother and they are destined to be with eachother and no one else and they are a ture couple, then even when nakahara explains himself to miki in ture honestly, then she will believe him. specially from the fact that there was never something suspecious with tachibana and nakahara before.

i am sorry but i still feel the biased vibes towards nakahara here again :P . now is not agaist seiji but against miki. this whole incidence made me think weak of nakahara. ok, he has all the right to feel this sad and resposible for bando's death because he is the main reason. i know he was tricked into it and it's not entirly his fault. but he just can't go away with it too. he still carries some responsibility.

no matter how much you are going to say "he was doing his job, following his order, he was innocent..." i still see him responsible for what happened. the least thing he could do is just to speak out about it and say what he was asked to do but he kept quiet. instead he chose to swallow his sadness by drinking...i really don't know what will happen to him if he was in place of miki getting abused and bullied on regular basis, people trying to get rid of you, accsuing you of stealing, ignoring you in your face, asking you to resign from work...then miki should get drunk everyday. :unsure:

but of course, nakahara's problem is very big and he dealt with it just like others do in these type of problems. he is still human and human make mistakes. i still feel sorry for him for being in this situations but it does not mean i keep making excuses for him for what is being happening to him.

the outcome of nakahara x miki relationship depeneds on how true and open they can talked it over and how deep is their love and trust in eachother. i am really looking forward to know.
but watching ep4, i think i have my prediction of final couple :P
it is miki and nakahara :wub:
well, was not well so I wanted to say :P
I just looked at the critical point of view :P is not that I'm making excuses for the Nakahara, simply he is not guilty!! Miki also like not to blame for being so badly treated by colleagues. you need to understand that both Miki and Nakahara were victims of circumstances and the evil of people around them. you mentioned that Nakahara Miki did not tell him the problem, that too because he could not reach her by phone. many people tend to indulge in drink when you are in a time of great pain and that's what Nakahara did. Yes, Nakahara could not tell about your problem to Miki, but then Miki also never cointei the abuse that he has always suffered from the beginning. people have different ways of reacting to major problems, we can not condemn the guy for that. both were wrong not to tell about their problems to each other. Nakahara and Miki never told not had the opportunity and ended up falling into the trap of Tachibana. hopefully by ep5

but watching ep4, i think i have my prediction of final couple :P

it is miki and nakahara :wub: [2] I am also praying for it but because you think that?



OHH Issy, really really cool to talk to you :lol
Last edited by ozawa00 on Feb 18th, '10, 15:55, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests