Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

[Discussion] Yankee-kun to Megane-chan

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
User avatar
totally_0bsessed
Posts: 577
Joined: Apr 25th, '08, 05:52

Post by totally_0bsessed » Jun 9th, '10, 03:05

canza wrote:
totally_0bsessed wrote:Not looking good~ the ratings are going down~ :-(
ep1 -13.6
ep2- 12.8
ep3- 12.5
ep4- 11.3
ep5- 9.9
ave. 12.02
I wish we could do something about it........like all of us(Non-japanese fans) go to japan and watch the episode there =D.

Though it would have been a better idea to release an anime, and then the drama, since an anime will probably catch a lot of people's attention more than a drama right?
Yep~ I agree.. I think it would have been better to have the anime first since it will gain a bigger fanbase than that of the manga.

but yeah~ compared to dramas of the previous seasons... YanMega is actually doing pretty well.

Ep1 -13.6
Ep2 -12.8
Ep3 -12.5
Ep4 -11.3
Ep5 -9.9
Ep6 -10.5
Ep7 -9.5

Ave: 11.44

It went back up on episode 6... and I think Episode 7 got a lower rating since it started 20 minutes later than usual. People may not have been aware of it or they might been able to wait that long. Either of the 2.
Still I think episode 7 was a really really good episode. :wub:

User avatar
sp4078
Posts: 99
Joined: Apr 1st, '06, 06:07
Location: North America

Post by sp4078 » Jun 9th, '10, 04:02

I think the drama is doing good too. Riisa and Hiroki are cute as heck. :wub:

Too bad, it's not getting enough attention. But J-dramas don't go crazy and cancel shows like K-drama. Japanese actors take many roles to build up their profiles not all by rating.

I like in eps 7
They hide Megane-chan in the mist, make Shinagawa looks less blind.

I mean, c'mon, in the manga, he saw her face clearly, and even hold her hand, and STILL not recognize her. I almost pulled my hair out b/c he's so slow~~~

User avatar
totally_0bsessed
Posts: 577
Joined: Apr 25th, '08, 05:52

Post by totally_0bsessed » Jun 9th, '10, 10:44

sp4078 wrote:I think the drama is doing good too. Riisa and Hiroki are cute as heck. :wub:

Too bad, it's not getting enough attention. But J-dramas don't go crazy and cancel shows like K-drama. Japanese actors take many roles to build up their profiles not all by rating.

I like in eps 7
They hide Megane-chan in the mist, make Shinagawa looks less blind.

I mean, c'mon, in the manga, he saw her face clearly, and even hold her hand, and STILL not recognize her. I almost pulled my hair out b/c he's so slow~~~
They are ne~ the chemistry is really there. ^^

Japanese actors take many roles to build up their profiles not all by rating.
AMEN TO THAT.

regarding episode 7
True! I was happy they did that because they made Shinagawa look less stupid by adding the mist. XDDD
He's really too dense in the manga. LOL! :P

RickyN
Posts: 1
Joined: Jun 9th, '10, 10:45

Post by RickyN » Jun 9th, '10, 10:50

here i come finally~

User avatar
outcast_within
Posts: 141
Joined: Aug 13th, '07, 12:26

Post by outcast_within » Jun 9th, '10, 17:13

I just wachted ep5. It's a nice show really nice acting by megane girl.
Yankee boy is a bit old though :P didn't he do like nobuta wa produce aaaages ago.

It's such a shame there are no softsubs for this. Otherwise i could watch it on good quality raws instead of eye hearting flash quality.

Why are there no softsubs for this :(

User avatar
«minah»
Posts: 620
Joined: Jul 30th, '08, 16:17
Location: in a room

Post by «minah» » Jun 10th, '10, 02:40

Watching the TLS sub of it. ....Hiroki just looks too old for a high school student.... Like the whole class is almost 10 years younger than him... maybe 7-8 but still. But I guess maybe they really thought he was the perfect choice for the role. ^_^

User avatar
saayan
Posts: 72
Joined: Nov 19th, '09, 11:10

Post by saayan » Jun 10th, '10, 09:19

Yay so glad the subs are coming out so that more people can enjoy this awesome drama. :wub:

Daichi and Hana are so cute and have wonderful chemistry together. People say that Narimiya looks too old for the role but I think it was a wise choice to go with a seasoned actor like him. Comedic timing and all of Nari's hilarious facial expressions make this show so watchable. I also love how he switches it up a bit and says his catch phrase "Uzze" with a different nuance each time.

User avatar
totally_0bsessed
Posts: 577
Joined: Apr 25th, '08, 05:52

Post by totally_0bsessed » Jun 10th, '10, 12:24

saayan wrote:Yay so glad the subs are coming out so that more people can enjoy this awesome drama. :wub:

Daichi and Hana are so cute and have wonderful chemistry together. People say that Narimiya looks too old for the role but I think it was a wise choice to go with a seasoned actor like him. Comedic timing and all of Nari's hilarious facial expressions make this show so watchable. I also love how he switches it up a bit and says his catch phrase "Uzze" with a different nuance each time.
I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID~

Hiroki is just the perfect choice since his comedic timing is awesome~
and his expressions are various... even for just a single word like "uzze" XDDD

I soo love this drama~

and yeah. I have said this before and I'm saying again.. Hiroki & Riisa have awesome chemistry~ :wub:

User avatar
lollercopter
Posts: 215
Joined: Sep 13th, '08, 08:33

Post by lollercopter » Jun 10th, '10, 23:13

I just watched the first episode. It was pretty good, but I am bothered by the random mixture of realism and looney tunes. The fight in the beginning was still acceptable, because it was at least physically possible, but I was like what the fu- when Ada kicks the guy through the roof.

User avatar
saayan
Posts: 72
Joined: Nov 19th, '09, 11:10

Post by saayan » Jun 11th, '10, 00:06

lollercopter wrote:I just watched the first episode. It was pretty good, but I am bothered by the random mixture of realism and looney tunes. The fight in the beginning was still acceptable, because it was at least physically possible, but I was like what the fu- when Ada kicks the guy through the roof.
Well, it's probably best to keep in mind that it's an adaptation of a manga after all. :D I try not to take it all too seriously and enjoy it for what it is.

I personally found that scene hilarious and had to put it on pause just to take a cap of it. lol
Image

User avatar
totally_0bsessed
Posts: 577
Joined: Apr 25th, '08, 05:52

Post by totally_0bsessed » Jun 11th, '10, 06:30

the exaggerations doesn't bother me either~ XDD

@saayan - nice screencap!! :thumleft: :thumright:

User avatar
lollercopter
Posts: 215
Joined: Sep 13th, '08, 08:33

Post by lollercopter » Jun 12th, '10, 03:20

It's not the exaggeration that bothers me, but the way it seems completely out of place.

User avatar
totally_0bsessed
Posts: 577
Joined: Apr 25th, '08, 05:52

Post by totally_0bsessed » Jun 12th, '10, 10:25

Oh~ its okay we all have our own opinions~
I think they are just putting the comedy on the fight scenes~ :P

Molenir
Posts: 58
Joined: Jun 19th, '07, 16:43

Post by Molenir » Jun 13th, '10, 03:49

Posted this in a different thread before being corrected, and directed here. (Thanks Keiko)

After watching this, I'm once again disappointed by the Japanese Drama, as they turn what is a great, funny story, into a pathetic lame-ass drama, with the constant moralizing. I always wonder what goes through the minds of the writers of these shows. Do they actually sit down and think, what moral should we add to the story, to make it crappy. I mean, if it didn't have the standard moral to the story, it would actually be a funny, entertaining story, and we can't have that now can we... :D

Apart from the constant moralizing that drags the story down, and the addition to Shinigawas and Hana's family. Another HUGE change I was very disappointed in, was the location that Hana seems to go to find him. In the manga she would always find him in the boys restroom. The humor of having a girl go in there, climb the stall and peek in, is completely removed. Guess it would have been too funny for the story. They decided to change things to fit with their lame-ass moralizing instead.

This might not be a bad show, I mean it seems like a million other dramas that are exactly the same. Tough guy, and a cute girl trying to change him. I've seen the same story a bunch of other times in other shows, including the typical lame-ass moralizing. However this one is different. In fact this one is based off an manga that is simply outstanding. After watching this, I have to say, do yourself a favor. Watch this first, then after having seen the rip-off, go read the manga. The manga is so much better that, reading the manga, and then seeing the drama is extremely difficult and painful. I think a big part of why the ratings have been declining, is that people are so disappointed at seeing the manga be turned into just another crappy drama.

User avatar
totally_0bsessed
Posts: 577
Joined: Apr 25th, '08, 05:52

Post by totally_0bsessed » Jun 15th, '10, 06:55

Molenir wrote:Posted this in a different thread before being corrected, and directed here. (Thanks Keiko)

After watching this, I'm once again disappointed by the Japanese Drama, as they turn what is a great, funny story, into a pathetic lame-ass drama, with the constant moralizing. I always wonder what goes through the minds of the writers of these shows. Do they actually sit down and think, what moral should we add to the story, to make it crappy. I mean, if it didn't have the standard moral to the story, it would actually be a funny, entertaining story, and we can't have that now can we... :D

Apart from the constant moralizing that drags the story down, and the addition to Shinigawas and Hana's family. Another HUGE change I was very disappointed in, was the location that Hana seems to go to find him. In the manga she would always find him in the boys restroom. The humor of having a girl go in there, climb the stall and peek in, is completely removed. Guess it would have been too funny for the story. They decided to change things to fit with their lame-ass moralizing instead.

This might not be a bad show, I mean it seems like a million other dramas that are exactly the same. Tough guy, and a cute girl trying to change him. I've seen the same story a bunch of other times in other shows, including the typical lame-ass moralizing. However this one is different. In fact this one is based off an manga that is simply outstanding. After watching this, I have to say, do yourself a favor. Watch this first, then after having seen the rip-off, go read the manga. The manga is so much better that, reading the manga, and then seeing the drama is extremely difficult and painful. I think a big part of why the ratings have been declining, is that people are so disappointed at seeing the manga be turned into just another crappy drama.
To be completely honest... I agree with you.
The only reason I watch this is because of the acting... I mean I couldn't imagine any other actors portraying the character better... :P
But the way the adopted this I'm not really happy... its more on the writing actually... they made it more PG. LOL!
Still, I am enjoying every single bit of this drama... as I made it clear in myself that as a drama it stands alone... But as a manga adaptation it could've been better. =)

yeah~ the boy's toilet scenes would be an awesome way to open the series up.. since its not everyday that you get to see a girl climbing up a toilet stall. XDDD
as for the family scenes... I think since Japan values nuclear family ties that's probably the reason why they added those scenes... but yeah.. there are time that I can't really explain to myself why a certain scene has been included. XDDDD

and as to your advise... I'll just add something ne~ ^^
when you have read the manga before watching the drama... just start from scratch as if you don't know the story... and don't compare... its the best way not to be disappointed.. and it worked for me. =)

User avatar
sp4078
Posts: 99
Joined: Apr 1st, '06, 06:07
Location: North America

Post by sp4078 » Jun 15th, '10, 08:13

^ Yeah, I agree. If the manga didn't exist, the drama would be pretty ... normal to me. As eps 8 was boring to me, less Riisa and Hiroki moments, which is the only thing why I watch this drama. Episode 8 was BORING, yeah I said it, I'm starting to hate the writers for inserting cliche' drama in. If they keep doing this, I'm going to be pissed.

Rule of thumbs of manga adapt drama is ... forget and forgive. I understand that manga has a certain charm that real life action can never achieve. In this case is the hilarious expressions with popping veins, and "melting on the wall".

The manga is always better than the drama. I have never seen a drama that can surpass the original, however, a drama can add popularity for manga and provide some income and incentives for mangaka. That can't be a bad thing. Imagine how rich mangaka of Hana Yori Dango now, with 3 versions of drama, but that manga was freaking .... so so.

User avatar
«minah»
Posts: 620
Joined: Jul 30th, '08, 16:17
Location: in a room

Post by «minah» » Jun 15th, '10, 18:55

sp4078 wrote:^ Yeah, I agree. If the manga didn't exist, the drama would be pretty ... normal to me. As eps 8 was boring to me, less Riisa and Hiroki moments, which is the only thing why I watch this drama. Episode 8 was BORING, yeah I said it, I'm starting to hate the writers for inserting cliche' drama in. If they keep doing this, I'm going to be pissed.

Rule of thumbs of manga adapt drama is ... forget and forgive. I understand that manga has a certain charm that real life action can never achieve. In this case is the hilarious expressions with popping veins, and "melting on the wall".

The manga is always better than the drama. I have never seen a drama that can surpass the original, however, a drama can add popularity for manga and provide some income and incentives for mangaka. That can't be a bad thing. Imagine how rich mangaka of Hana Yori Dango now, with 3 versions of drama, but that manga was freaking .... so so.
I think there's a Vietnamese version of Hana Yori Dango too >__> lol. Well, I never read the manga of Nodame but just watching the drama, I think the drama does things that can't be expressed the same way in a comic. (like the music and such) So I wonder if I read the manga if I would like the drama better...... I did watch one episode of the anime, but the drama seem more animated than the anime ^_^U

User avatar
totally_0bsessed
Posts: 577
Joined: Apr 25th, '08, 05:52

Post by totally_0bsessed » Jun 16th, '10, 10:49

yeah~ I was soo happy with what they did to episode 7... that I was excited for the 8th... but the 8th was just too much drama... it was even a little out of character from Chiba.

So yeah~ I was disappointed with episode 8. =(

The only thing I can blame is the writing... if they made the drama have a "Nodame" feel it would have been a hit... I think some of the audiences didn't like the changes that they did. But it does add popularity to the manga, mangaka & the actors as well.. So its still a win-win situation for them... =D

But the writing of the script could've been better since the source material was AWESOME~

who knows TBS might produce the anime version of this~ *crosses fingers*
:lol

User avatar
totally_0bsessed
Posts: 577
Joined: Apr 25th, '08, 05:52

Post by totally_0bsessed » Jun 19th, '10, 09:36

i really really enjoyed episode 9!!! ^^
Episode 8 was boring but the 9th one is just the opposite for me.. Hopefully this keeps up until the last episode~

Only 1 left.
:cry:
Its Adachi's brother~ *I think since the video I watched was LQ I can't quite see his face* I hope that they didn't really make it too emotional.. like episode 8... XDDD

nouveau.ukiyo
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 4th, '09, 06:45

Post by nouveau.ukiyo » Jun 20th, '10, 02:10

Just curious...why aren't there torrents for episodes 8 and 9? How are you guys watching these episodes?

User avatar
sp4078
Posts: 99
Joined: Apr 1st, '06, 06:07
Location: North America

Post by sp4078 » Jun 20th, '10, 02:15

totally_0bsessed wrote:i really really enjoyed episode 9!!! ^^
Episode 8 was boring but the 9th one is just the opposite for me.. Hopefully this keeps up until the last episode~

Only 1 left.
:cry:
Its Adachi's brother~ *I think since the video I watched was LQ I can't quite see his face* I hope that they didn't really make it too emotional.. like episode 8... XDDD
If that was Adachi's brother, I'll be mad. The drama made him look like a freak, they just want to stir some drama about Shinagawa protect Adachi from being exposed as a yankee, hence risk the possibility of being expelled hence his goal is down drain. Dud, I kinda hate the drama now. They're better not mess this up.

User avatar
totally_0bsessed
Posts: 577
Joined: Apr 25th, '08, 05:52

Post by totally_0bsessed » Jun 20th, '10, 07:40

sp4078 wrote:
totally_0bsessed wrote:i really really enjoyed episode 9!!! ^^
Episode 8 was boring but the 9th one is just the opposite for me.. Hopefully this keeps up until the last episode~

Only 1 left.
:cry:
Its Adachi's brother~ *I think since the video I watched was LQ I can't quite see his face* I hope that they didn't really make it too emotional.. like episode 8... XDDD
If that was Adachi's brother, I'll be mad. The drama made him look like a freak, they just want to stir some drama about Shinagawa protect Adachi from being exposed as a yankee, hence risk the possibility of being expelled hence his goal is down drain. Dud, I kinda hate the drama now. They're better not mess this up.
LOL! Judging from the previews.. he might actually have gotten expelled... and looks like the student council were trying to petition him back... I'm not sure...
but yeah... it really looks like there is going to be some drama in the last episode... Just hopefully not like what happened in episode 8.
LOL! If that was Adachi's brother... He looked a bit like a psycho freak ne. XDDD
Hopefully the tenth one is not as messed up as the 8th.
*keeping fingers crossed*

User avatar
totally_0bsessed
Posts: 577
Joined: Apr 25th, '08, 05:52

Post by totally_0bsessed » Jun 20th, '10, 10:29

Ooh~ I just noticed that TLs released the Hardsubs of Episode 2 already~ :w00t:

tws
Posts: 6
Joined: Nov 16th, '08, 06:28

Post by tws » Jun 24th, '10, 15:46

nouveau.ukiyo wrote:Just curious...why aren't there torrents for episodes 8 and 9? How are you guys watching these episodes?
I was wondering the same thing. Would anybody be willing to shed some light on this?

User avatar
totally_0bsessed
Posts: 577
Joined: Apr 25th, '08, 05:52

Post by totally_0bsessed » Jun 26th, '10, 12:21

Sorry~ I don't know how to answer that question~

I really like the final ep~ It felt short though~ XDDDD

But yeah~ It was fun and cute!! and I'm glad they left it like that... the possibility of a second season or an SP is high! :w00t:

I want a second season!!! :P

lanhut
Posts: 1
Joined: Jun 24th, '10, 14:21

Post by lanhut » Jun 26th, '10, 14:10

please upload & seed ep 8 & 9... :-)

User avatar
AnonKuro
Posts: 34
Joined: Feb 17th, '10, 23:24

Post by AnonKuro » Jun 27th, '10, 20:57

totally_0bsessed wrote:Sorry~ I don't know how to answer that question~

I really like the final ep~ It felt short though~ XDDDD

But yeah~ It was fun and cute!! and I'm glad they left it like that... the possibility of a second season or an SP is high! :w00t:

I want a second season!!! :P

are the ratings even high enough for a second season/sp? just wondering cause id really like to see either :lol

ZoddGuts
Posts: 116
Joined: Apr 12th, '07, 23:59

Post by ZoddGuts » Jun 28th, '10, 00:00

It's had higher TV ratings than the previous 5 shows that aired in the same timeslot/channel. Which are Yamato Nadeshiko, Ohitorisama, Orthros no Inu, Smile and Love Shuffle.

It's TV Ratings:

1 4/23 13.6%
2 4/30 12.8%
3 5/7 12.5%
4 5/14 11.3%
5 5/21 9.9%
6 5/28 10.5%
7 6/4 9.5%
8 6/11 10.9%
9 6/18 10.1%

http://artv.info/ar1004.html

Avg: 11.23%

Think there's one more ep left.

User avatar
AnonKuro
Posts: 34
Joined: Feb 17th, '10, 23:24

Post by AnonKuro » Jun 28th, '10, 00:23

hmm well i guess we'll just have to keep our finger crossed then :-)

User avatar
totally_0bsessed
Posts: 577
Joined: Apr 25th, '08, 05:52

Post by totally_0bsessed » Jun 28th, '10, 05:57

ZoddGuts wrote:It's had higher TV ratings than the previous 5 shows that aired in the same timeslot/channel. Which are Yamato Nadeshiko, Ohitorisama, Orthros no Inu, Smile and Love Shuffle.

It's TV Ratings:

1 4/23 13.6%
2 4/30 12.8%
3 5/7 12.5%
4 5/14 11.3%
5 5/21 9.9%
6 5/28 10.5%
7 6/4 9.5%
8 6/11 10.9%
9 6/18 10.1%

http://artv.info/ar1004.html

Avg: 11.23%

Think there's one more ep left.
Episode 10 was 11.6%

garnering with an average of 11.27%

Winter 2010 - Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge - 07.90% -> 08.22
Autumn 2009 - Ohitorisama - 10.3% -> 09.4%
Summer 2009 - Orthros no Inu - 09.5 -> 08.3%
Spring 2009 - Smile - 10.9% -> 10.1%
Winter 2009 - Love Shuffle - 10.1% -> 08.7

I really hope they make one.. Since there are still a lot of things that weren't included in the drama~ Plus the cast & staff expresses their wish to do another one~ it seemed that they really had fun on set~ ^^

So yeah~ let's keep our fingers crossed~

User avatar
sp4078
Posts: 99
Joined: Apr 1st, '06, 06:07
Location: North America

Post by sp4078 » Jun 28th, '10, 06:05

If they cut out the drama, and add some of the originals (like the toilet scenes *wink), it would have been a hit.

User avatar
zeldAIS
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 85
Joined: Jan 13th, '05, 03:10

Post by zeldAIS » Jun 28th, '10, 14:25

Thought I just post as this is the only JDrama I watch this season - busy with real life stuff among other fansubbing tasks etc and I just thought I give my 2 cents regarding one post. Besides, I next to never talk much and just stick with things to do rather than socializing and talking casually in forums ^^;;
sp4078 wrote:The manga is always better than the drama. I have never seen a drama that can surpass the original, however, a drama can add popularity for manga and provide some income and incentives for mangaka. That can't be a bad thing. Imagine how rich mangaka of Hana Yori Dango now, with 3 versions of drama, but that manga was freaking .... so so.
In my very very honest opinion, I think H2 and Nodame Cantabile are the 2 JDramas that I can say the JDramas are better than the manga. H2 had lots of elements that the JDrama was changed from the original manga. Nodame Cantabile, just saying that the manga can be much appreciated if you actually hear the classical pieces. I'm not saying that mangas are bad at all - heck, I can actually live without JDramas and animes and just read mangas (and I personally usually pick JDramas and live action stuff based on the mangas I highly enjoyed)

Either way, I'll still watch the whole JDrama series as I enjoy live action adaptations of anime or (especially) manga I enjoyed before :3

Anyway, I'll shut up now and back to work for me ^^;;

User avatar
totally_0bsessed
Posts: 577
Joined: Apr 25th, '08, 05:52

Post by totally_0bsessed » Jul 5th, '10, 09:16

I really can't wait to watch the rest of TLS' subs~

I really hope that if they do the second season or an SP they would include the toilet scenes... there are still a lot left out from the story in the manga... like Hana's siblings (her brother's arc was really fun.. I was looking forward to seeing it live but it didn't happen)... her entire family background (though it hasn't been shown in the manga yet.. I have a feeling that it'll come up sooner)... there are still the new student council members and the college entrance tests... and more~ XDDDD
Also, the real story about the megane and Shinagawa's scar. That'll be really good! :P

User avatar
haruhi-san
Posts: 179
Joined: Jan 8th, '07, 05:27
Location: The Americas

Post by haruhi-san » Aug 1st, '10, 19:31

Oh my gosh, I hope for a season 2! :wub: :wub:
Now that a confession has happened, please show them in a relationship and more fights and comedy!

User avatar
moustachegai
Posts: 55
Joined: Aug 8th, '11, 09:04

Post by moustachegai » Aug 8th, '11, 11:28

Ooh I love coming late to the discussion table...

I really loved this series. It's such a light and entertaining watch. I know it's rare for dramas to get more than 1 series but- anyone know if there's any talks of Season 2? I know it's rather unlikely now as all the actors are quite big and rising stars now.

Ah well I can get more of my fix by starting on the manga soon...

User avatar
outcast_within
Posts: 141
Joined: Aug 13th, '07, 12:26

Post by outcast_within » Aug 8th, '11, 15:00

yamapi is way too old for this stuff.

User avatar
moustachegai
Posts: 55
Joined: Aug 8th, '11, 09:04

Post by moustachegai » Aug 8th, '11, 22:41

Who's Yamapi?

User avatar
outcast_within
Posts: 141
Joined: Aug 13th, '07, 12:26

Post by outcast_within » Aug 9th, '11, 08:20

The guy who was also in iwgp and nobuta wa produce. The main dude.

JaJe
Posts: 249
Joined: Aug 7th, '09, 20:35
Location: on the silver cloud of dreams ^o^

Post by JaJe » Aug 9th, '11, 09:45

outcast_within wrote:The guy who was also in iwgp and nobuta wa produce. The main dude.
Hehe. Yamapi has nothing to do with "Yankee-kun to megane-chan". Narimiya Hiroki is the main guy here. So I really don´t understand what are you trying to say...

User avatar
outcast_within
Posts: 141
Joined: Aug 13th, '07, 12:26

Post by outcast_within » Aug 9th, '11, 09:48

Whuuut?
Lemme double check.

Honto da!

I was always under the impression the main lead was old looking yamapi.

JaJe
Posts: 249
Joined: Aug 7th, '09, 20:35
Location: on the silver cloud of dreams ^o^

Post by JaJe » Aug 9th, '11, 10:05

outcast_within wrote:Whuuut?
Lemme double check.

Honto da!

I was always under the impression the main lead was old looking yamapi.
Hehe things like that tend to happen. But Narimiya did a great job with the role of Shinagawa. Btw: Yamapi looks a lot younger than Narimiya..

User avatar
moustachegai
Posts: 55
Joined: Aug 8th, '11, 09:04

Post by moustachegai » Aug 9th, '11, 10:56

Yeah even though Narimiya is in his late 20s, I can be convinced he could be in school still. He does look like an adult in Sweet Room and in Halfway.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest