[Discussion] Sunao ni Narenakute (Ueno Juri, Eita)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
stolenxkisses

Post by stolenxkisses » Apr 30th, '10, 06:20

flamethunder85 wrote:
Someone's falling for Haru, Nakaji must feel something...
Just like this spoiler pic. (ALERT)
TV FAN mag
Credit to original scanner.
Aww,
the Nakaji part of the spoiler didn't appear. In fact, after what he thinks Haru did to Kiriko, it would be highly unlikely that he's going to come by and look forlornly at Haru and Doctor embracing.
Outside -- I agree with your comment. I seriously hope it doesn't come to that -_-

SSpiegel -- so much agreement for your analysis. Especially about the importance of face in the Asian culture, and especially since Doctor is in an Asian sub-culture -- a Korean in Japan. The way he acted with submissiveness to his boss was appropriate -- it does not reflect his level of courage or willingness to stand up for himself. It's a work context, and in an Asian work context, especially Japan and Korea, other things come into play, way more than your own personality or beliefs.

I would also have liked to see Doctor speaking in Korean to his sister. It would have been way more natural. But that would have meant additional Japanese subs. I agree that his acting smoothened out in the second episode, and in the third as well! They're definitely growing into their roles.

About the third episode...
The rapidly complicating plot makes me a bit breathless at times. I really do hope they have some happy endings. I thought the first two episodes contained a little bit of lightheartedness and laughter (the first episode considerably more than the second) that I would have liked to see carry over to the third episode. Unfortunately, it's getting a bit heavy. I don't want to continue to comparisons to Last Friends but it's starting to give me a bit of that feeling. Let me restrict this to a stylistic, cinematographic sense -- the way the producers chose to run scenes together. I say nothing of the story plot, nor the poorly-considered comparisons of Jaejoong to Nishikido Ryo simply because they are members of idol groups. This story stands on its own.

The episode itself... well, we're 30% finished with the show and the sub-plots just keep increasing. At first, it was just Doctor likes Haru likes Nakaji, then suddenly we have the sub-plot with the drugs, Peach's pregnancy, Haru's and Nakaji's parents, Kiriko's anger... I do hope they'll be able to resolve it satisfactorily before the end.

I like how they've started to bring out the show's title a bit more explicitly, in the way that Haru is unable to tell Nakaji her feelings, the way they are all suffering in real life but present such a cheerful persona online. I like how the way relationships are dealt with in the changing landscape of human communications -- how we communicate via text on a screen, and read into that, and as an inevitable result, become less adept at face-to-face communication. The screen hides so much, after all.

I hope the next episode picks up a bit in the happy department -- however, it seems that their troubled lives are spilling over even to their little gathering, which at first was supposed to be a respite from the world -- they joked, had fun, laughed at one another, encouraged one another. But as long as there are people, there will be the difficulty in communicating with and understanding one another -- and I hope our protagonists are strong enough to persevere till the end.

condorjoe

Post by condorjoe » Apr 30th, '10, 07:05

What did Haru say to Kiriko to make her fall off the deep end? That **** is crazy.

condorjoe

Post by condorjoe » Apr 30th, '10, 07:17

About the third episode...

[quote/]
The rapidly complicating plot makes me a bit breathless at times. I really do hope they have some happy endings. I thought the first two episodes contained a little bit of lightheartedness and laughter (the first episode considerably more than the second) that I would have liked to see carry over to the third episode. Unfortunately, it's getting a bit heavy. I don't want to continue to comparisons to Last Friends but it's starting to give me a bit of that feeling. Let me restrict this to a stylistic, cinematographic sense -- the way the producers chose to run scenes together. I say nothing of the story plot, nor the poorly-considered comparisons of Jaejoong to Nishikido Ryo simply because they are members of idol groups. This story stands on its own.

The episode itself... well, we're 30% finished with the show and the sub-plots just keep increasing. At first, it was just Doctor likes Haru likes Nakaji, then suddenly we have the sub-plot with the drugs, Peach's pregnancy, Haru's and Nakaji's parents, Kiriko's anger... I do hope they'll be able to resolve it satisfactorily before the end.

I like how they've started to bring out the show's title a bit more explicitly, in the way that Haru is unable to tell Nakaji her feelings, the way they are all suffering in real life but present such a cheerful persona online. I like how the way relationships are dealt with in the changing landscape of human communications -- how we communicate via text on a screen, and read into that, and as an inevitable result, become less adept at face-to-face communication. The screen hides so much, after all.

I hope the next episode picks up a bit in the happy department -- however, it seems that their troubled lives are spilling over even to their little gathering, which at first was supposed to be a respite from the world -- they joked, had fun, laughed at one another, encouraged one another. But as long as there are people, there will be the difficulty in communicating with and understanding one another -- and I hope our protagonists are strong enough to persevere till the end.
[/quote]

I like what you said and a great observation.

Machihxh

Post by Machihxh » Apr 30th, '10, 10:58

condorjoe wrote:What did Haru say to Kiriko to make her fall off the deep end? That **** is crazy.
Well when Haru was at that Cafe with Kiriko, and when Haru noticed that she[spoiler] had a ring on her finger, she asked her if that was a wedding ring or not. Then when she replied with "Haven't you heard, I'm married?", that led to the conversation about why Kiriko had married. She states that after she met Nakaji, her family ran into problems, I'm guessing financial with the company her parent/parents runs or works for?, and because of those circumstances her parents arranged for her to marry to maybe save the company. Then, Kiriko was saying how she didn't believe there could be such a love until what she had with Nakaji. Then from there, she really thought there is such a thing as destiny, and how it exists in the world and how she thought it was with Nakaji. So, Kiriko told Haru, that it was for the sake of her family that she got married and that it was necessary. (Then, this is the part where Haru replies and what she said really got to Kiriko). Haru replies back with "Really? If it really was destiny, there had to have been something that could have been done. She says, but really you probably just wanted to live a "good" life. Plus, those clothes look really expensive"....etc etc Then, Kiriko, ticked off, by what she said tells her of the promise they made and how they have matching tattoo's, forcing her to look by getting a bit physical when she wouldn't, and at the same time, the glass fell and broke by Kiriko knocking it off the table by accident. But shame on her, for throwing a glass at her home, and using the broken glass then running off to tell Nakaji to say that Haru had done that to her!! :x :cussing: . She really needs to decide which man she really wants to be with.

After watching the 3rd ep, I really didn't like how Kiriko is being so selfish as to wanting to have both the security, and to want the "love" or "obsession," or whatever it is she has with Nakaji. She is married, whether she likes it or not and if she really doesn't want to be anymore, she should sacrifice the "security" she has by ending it. But, I'll stop here, as we'll just see what the writers have in store for us. I do like how they are adding more to the other characters and how it is getting more interesting. I really would like to see the connection between Nakaji, Haru, and their parents, and see if there is any connection with them at all. I also am interested to see if things will work out between Haru and the "Doctor". I wonder what will happen to "Linda..." I wonder what news he received in the doctors office? I'm starting to think that "Linda"/Ichihara Kaoru is gay. Has anyone else noticed this? Did you see the look he gave to Eita when he was at his workplace in ep 2 tryin' to get a job there, and Eita got a text from "Doctor"? Also, In ep 3, where he couldn't sleep with the boss he stated that lately he hasn't been able to. So, I'm not sure if it's some health problems or if he really isn't a Hetro... I'm not sure, but that's just what I think. There is one thing that has been bugging me, is what that weirdo kid Matsujima is up to, in Haru's class. He was the one drawing Haru in the 3rd ep. In the previous ep I think when he was with his friend in the library, it sounded as if he wants to implicate Haru into something. He did say "Sensei, korekara naniga okoru ka tonoshiminine." Which basically means "From now on, look forward to what's going to take place/occur. Also at the end of the 2nd ep, he said to Haru's brother "Hajimemashite," and passed him the drug. This is beginning to seem like one of those "dark" drama's, but hopefully there will start to be some "lightness" again. Sort of reminding me of Innocent Love. :roll :cheers: Anyway, this is my first post in this thread so I haven't really read all the posts here so, sorry if someone has already brought some of this up. :scratch:
[/spoiler]

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 30th, '10, 13:49

stolenxkisses wrote:About the third episode...
The rapidly complicating plot makes me a bit breathless at times. I really do hope they have some happy endings. I thought the first two episodes contained a little bit of lightheartedness and laughter (the first episode considerably more than the second) that I would have liked to see carry over to the third episode. Unfortunately, it's getting a bit heavy. I don't want to continue to comparisons to Last Friends but it's starting to give me a bit of that feeling.
I feel the same way. Seems like the writer is focusing too hard on the drama aspects and sacrificing the lighter aspects of relationships...It is getting rather heavy. :sweat:
Let me restrict this to a stylistic, cinematographic sense -- the way the producers chose to run scenes together. I say nothing of the story plot, nor the poorly-considered comparisons of Jaejoong to Nishikido Ryo simply because they are members of idol groups. This story stands on its own.
At this point, the writing for that character hasn't convinced me that he's nothing more than a ratings token... I really want the writer to prove me wrong on this, but I haven't seen it yet.
It is turning into a can of worms, isn't it? :sweat:
That's a really good observation/analysis... I agree. :)
Again, I agree. No one wants to see good people crash and burn due to their external circumstances...

JUYI

Post by JUYI » Apr 30th, '10, 17:02

miznagase wrote:
peach finally told haru that she's pregnant...finally! :roll
i don't know about you guys, but i find it really odd how no one seems to care too much about peach's suicide attempt.
if she were my friend, i would be really anxious and worried.
i guess all the characters forgot about that incident already... :unsure:
now that u'd mentioned it... i was like.... yah! why had it seemed to become trivial and forgotten?! okie although in ep2,
nakaji did tell peach to come to them if she needed somebody or help...and in ep3, haru too, told peach to talk to her if there's anything. or is it the japanese culture that they don't question too much about others' issues, even between close friends?seems....unlikely? well but I'm not too sure to comment too. But a twit has been branched out for peach, so lets hope this character will not be left undeveloped.

anyway, Doctor was so cute when hesitating in making that call LOL... he made me laughed... bcos of his hesitance and shyness.
Idol or not, I'm comfortable watching him in this drama =).

all i felt was that the character 'haru' is really an ordinary and simple girl. she is that ordinary that she wont draw a lot of attention. i guess haru is meant to be that way in the writer's intention... ordinary, not always reminded of but is always there...
But that's nothing negative just that such character (as of now) will not leave u a very deep impression.

and i'm beginning to like those transitions.... i'll watch on! yeah i like tamayama as well.

JUYI

Post by JUYI » Apr 30th, '10, 17:11

miznagase wrote:
i know... :-(
i wanted them to at least kiss at the end of the third episode, but that never happened.
jaejoong is too big of an idol to do a kiss scene, i guess :P
and juri would get a lot of bashing from jaejoong's fangirls :lol
haha yeah i read somewhere that the fans said they'll not forgive
juri if 'haru' and 'doctor' ever kiss in the show and are urging the scriptwriter not to do it. lol.... ehm... innocent juri and vice versa... innocent jaejoong.

voldemort

Re: thanks!

Post by voldemort » Apr 30th, '10, 17:11

miznagase wrote:
the fact that nakaji didn't believe haru just made me want to punch him in the face!!!
how can he trust that slutty girlfriend of his??!!
linda should feel relieved, but he seemed to be upset about that for some reason... scratch
How would you want Nakaji to believe a woman he met thrice over a women he is loving and he has known for long? It's natural that it requires time for him to realize what really happened.

About Linda: it's still two bad news for him... one for his job as it is obvious this will have consequences. And another one about himself, see below.
Machihxh wrote:
I wonder what will happen to "Linda..." I wonder what news he received in the doctors office?
Maybe some illness that would explain his sexual problems? Or just that he is fine, but that confirms to him that he is gay, which he may not be accepting easily for now.

skinrollup

Post by skinrollup » Apr 30th, '10, 17:17

Machihxh wrote:
I wonder what will happen to "Linda..." I wonder what news he received in the doctors office? I'm starting to think that "Linda"/Ichihara Kaoru is gay. Has anyone else noticed this? Did you see the look he gave to Eita when he was at his workplace in ep 2 tryin' to get a job there, and Eita got a text from "Doctor"? Also, In ep 3, where he couldn't sleep with the boss he stated that lately he hasn't been able to.
Last edited by skinrollup on Apr 1st, '11, 14:56, edited 1 time in total.

JUYI

Post by JUYI » Apr 30th, '10, 17:42

voldemort wrote:
How would you want Nakaji to believe a woman he met thrice over a women he is loving and he has known for long? It's natural that it requires time for him to realize what really happened.
yah...agree though N&H were kinda like soul mates but
at this point of time, Nakaji still loves kiriko most (OR maybe he still BELIEVES he loves her most). afterall they have been together for so long and before haru's entrance, it has always been Kiriko, kiriko and kiriko!
But the fact that he remembered he had a picture of Haru in his camera -> to want to get rid of the picture -> to his hesitance to have it deleted away... shows that Haru already meant more than just a friend to him already! If he hasn't already developed feelings for Haru, why would it be difficult to keep her photo? And why the struggle in deleting it? Cut off ties so that she wont hurt kiriko again? i guess not. I choose to believe he doesn't want himself to sink deeper into Haru.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 30th, '10, 18:28

JUYI wrote:haha yeah i read somewhere that the fans said they'll not forgive
juri if 'haru' and 'doctor' ever kiss in the show and are urging the scriptwriter not to do it. lol.... ehm... innocent juri and vice versa... innocent jaejoong.
That's the fans' problem, not the writer's... If they can't deal with it, they need to seek therapy. :glare:

Not having seen Episode 3, but reading some of the translations from a member at J-D, this is my analysis about the drama's story so far:
the irony of being able to communicate your thoughts and feelings anonymously via Twitter, but not face to face. :sweat:

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Apr 30th, '10, 18:39

voldemort wrote:
over a woman he is loving? :scratch:
more like a woman he is infatuated with and can have sex with.
kiriko proves to be a world-class liar.
she's keeping her affair with nakaji a secret from her husband for a long time.
just because nakaji has known kiriko longer than haru doesn't necessarily mean that he should trust her.
i don't think i want to be on kiriko's side.
she's a good manipulator. i wouldn't be surprised if he has other boyfriends besides nakaji :roll
she's responsible for messing up multiple of people's lives--her husband, haru, and nakaji.

MizukoMidori

Post by MizukoMidori » Apr 30th, '10, 19:25

voldemort wrote:
miznagase wrote:
the fact that nakaji didn't believe haru just made me want to punch him in the face!!!
how can he trust that slutty girlfriend of his??!!
I have to say I agree with Voldemort on this one (never thought I'd say that sentence lol).

To Nakaji Kiriko isn't just some stupid slut who's two timing him. He was obviously aware that she was married. But Kiriko married for money, not for love. And Nakaji seems(seemed) somewhat content with that. He can be the man that Kiriko loves. I think he was upset when he saw her and her husband together because she looked happy, not because they were together necessarily. He saw them being playful and cuddily. If he had seem them just sitting in the living room not interacting he may not have been so upset.

So for Nakaji to believe Haru over Kiriko would be strange. Certainly Haru's a nice girl, but he's still getting to know her. And he is aware that she has feelings for him. It is a somewhat logical conclusion to make. I don't speak Japanese fluently, and I'm not sure how Kiriko presented it to Nakaji. I don't know what exactly she told him happened between her and Haru, but in Nakaji's position it could be plausible.
Just my thoughts on that front.

<3s-tei.

Post by <3s-tei. » Apr 30th, '10, 21:48

Just finished episode 2. Waited for weeks to watch this show due to school, but I'm so glad I waited.. Why did it take this long for Juri and Eita to show up as leads in one drama??? Damn, they've got so much chemistry...

From episode one, I really loved the concept of this story... Is this the first fiction storyline written around Twitter? That'd be cool if it was.
Nakaji turned out to be kind of a player.. Why kiss Haru when he already has a girlfriend? That aspect of him isn't very appropriate to his distant and semi-innocent personality.

I don't know how I feel about Hikari/Peach... Her character seems really insecure, but I don't think the actress brings out that precious vulnerability enough for me to like her.

I feel that Linda and Peach might have a relationship later. It just feels "right" for both to reach out to each other because of their problems. Seems like they both have secrets they don't feel comfortable telling anyone else. The higher-level chief that Linda works for... Is it me or is she kinda ugly..?

Haru is fresh for me. This is yet another side to Juri I've never seen... She seems so mature in this show, so different from Last Friends and Nodame Cantabile. I wish she could get together with Nakaji because I think Juri and Eita have great chemistry.

And lastly, Doctor... Can't say I really liked Jaejoong's acting, but I think it picked up a bit in the 2nd episode. I love his smile when Linda said "Girls don't want to throw up in front of boys they like." (Gosh how wrong could he be..??) Definitely cruel for Nakaji to set Haru up with Doctor though. Don't really want Doctor and Haru to get together... I feel they're a little mismatched... >.>

Now the plot... There are definitely a few questions I'd like to ask..

What is the connection between Kiriko-san and Nakaji? What is the meaning behind the tattoo that they both have?

What is the connection between Nakaji's father and Haru's mother? If Nakaji and Haru turn out to be siblings I'm gonna scream. x_x;;.

What's going on between Haru's students? That seems to be a huge gray area that has not been shone any light on...
Last edited by <3s-tei. on Apr 30th, '10, 22:29, edited 1 time in total.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 30th, '10, 21:58

^ Uh, spoiler tags....? :sweat:

<3s-tei.

Post by <3s-tei. » Apr 30th, '10, 22:30

Ah, sorry. Since english subs for episode two was out already, I assumed I didn't need to put in spoiler tags. Gomen! V_v;;.

Will watch episode 3 tonight =3. <3.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 30th, '10, 22:42

Useless Trivia: Linda's boss (Watanabe Eri) played Juri-chan's mother in Swing Girls... :P

<3s-tei.

Post by <3s-tei. » Apr 30th, '10, 23:16

Eh? Really? I don't remember... It's been too long ><;;.

condorjoe

Post by condorjoe » May 1st, '10, 01:29

They came out the synopsis for episode 4
Haru had a fight with Nakaji and she goes home in the rain without umbrella.Then there is Doctor near her house. Instinctively, Haru hugged him. He confessed that he liked her.He noticed that she was crying, so he gave the bouquet to her and told her to cheer up.

Nakaji visited his father, Ryosuke’s place but Ryosuke wasn’t there. According to the neighbor, Ryosuke hasn’t been back to his place for a while.

Linda asked Sunanare members to go for a drink. Doctor treats them for a drink because Linda’s father accepted to use medical equipments from his campany.

Nakaji, Haru, Peach, Linda and Doctor gathered in “The Emotion”(name of a bar). Peach confesses that she is pregnant and she will be a single mother. Nakaji promises her for a help, but advise her “this is your life, so you have to think about it well.”

Doctor, Peach, Linda starts the game in the bar. Nakaji and Haru were left behind and they both felt awkward. Then, Doctor noticed there is something wrong between Haru and Nakaji, and found out that Haru was crying in that day because of Nakaji.

Doctor starts to argue with Nakaji. Nakaji told Doctor that Haru hurt Nakaji’s girlfriend, that’s why Nakaji can’t forgive Haru.Haru denys it and Doctor says to Nakaji that “why can’t you believe her?” and starts a fight with Nakaji.

Outside

Post by Outside » May 1st, '10, 02:34

Seem like the rating dropped for episode 3! Heard it's only 10.8% :scratch: I hope it don't drop any lower than that! :crazy:

Honestly, epi 3 was a a little 'bleh' for me also. But epi 4 do looks quite promising or so I hope!
JUYI wrote:
miznagase wrote:
i know... :-(
i wanted them to at least kiss at the end of the third episode, but that never happened.
jaejoong is too big of an idol to do a kiss scene, i guess :P
and juri would get a lot of bashing from jaejoong's fangirls :lol
haha yeah i read somewhere that the fans said they'll not forgive
Actually Jejung did a kissing scene before, and the actress still lives... so I don't see fans being a threat.

More like it's the asian's tread where lead actor can touch and kiss so many, yet the female need to be clean and only reserve for the male.
:glare:
Last edited by Outside on May 1st, '10, 04:43, edited 3 times in total.

<3s-tei.

Post by <3s-tei. » May 1st, '10, 04:24

Just finished episode three.

Wow. This is finally going somewhere.
I think Nakaji still has feelings for Kiriko. And even if she is two timing him, he does seem content about it. I think because of Kiriko's actions since Nakaji met Haru, Nakaji will tend to like Haru more. I have a feeling the things Kiriko does from here on will only push Nakaji away from her. Nakaji will start to like Haru though, and this will make Kiriko more crazy... ><;;.

Kiriko's an annoying **** for doing what she did to Haru. And even though you want Nakaji to believe Haru, he isn't going to because 1. he doesn't realize how two-faced Kiriko is, 2. he still likes Kiriko more than Haru and 3. this is a jdrama...

I don't think Linda is gay at all. I do think he got some unfortunate news about his sexual abilities at the doctor's office though, which explains why he wasn't able to sleep with Peach and his boss.

Doctor is adorable. He's so cute. I love how he said "chouahe" to Haru. It took me a few seconds to realize what it meant.

Regarding Nakaji's father, he's probably dying. That's why 1. he gave his old camera to Nakaji, and 2. he came back to see Haru's mother. (This is obvious near the ending of ep. 3 when he starts coughing...)

The following includes possible spoilers for another Jdrama. Highlight at your own risk...
They started the Suna Nare Kai. And this totally reminds me of Orange Days. In Orange Days, which Kitagawa Eriko also wrote, the five main characters formed an "Orange Society". Another thing, Shouhei from Orange Days was a photographer, who had a girlfriend before he decided he liked a character called Akane. Akane was the ordinary girl kind of character, kind of similar to Haru in some ways. While Akane and Shouhei were not main characters in Orange Days, Nakaji and Haru are the main characters... Perhaps Kitagawa Eriko wanted to see similar characters in main roles instead of supporting roles. In Orange Days, Shouhei was also a photographer...

I agree with whoever that said cinematographically that the series seem to get darker, very similar to the style of Last Friends. Though beyond that this show is vastly different.
Has anyone seen the movie Love Actually? There is a instrumental piece from the soundtrack Craig Armstrong composed for Love Actually that plays in every episode so far. I don't know why it isn't listed in the credits. This is the song I'm talking about: .

stolenxkisses

Post by stolenxkisses » May 1st, '10, 05:46

<3s-tei. wrote:Has anyone seen the movie Love Actually? There is a instrumental piece from the soundtrack Craig Armstrong composed for Love Actually that plays in every episode so far. I don't know why it isn't listed in the credits. This is the song I'm talking about: .
There are a couple of songs from Love Actually and a lot of songs from The Holiday that they've been using as the BGM :) I've been compiling the songs used, with a lot of help from everyone.
bmwracer wrote:Useless Trivia: Linda's boss (Watanabe Eri) played Juri-chan's mother in Swing Girls...
I caught Swing Girls around the same time I became enamoured of Summer Time Machine Blues... Have no memory of the mother at all! Do you remember which part of the movie she came out in? Right now, looking at her just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Rating for Episode 3: 10.8%

I'm really wondering how exactly the ratings went down. Is there another show in this timeslot competing with it? With two such excellent lead actors, why are the ratings going down? :\

flamethunder85

Post by flamethunder85 » May 1st, '10, 05:55

stolenxkisses wrote:
<3s-tei. wrote:Has anyone seen the movie Love Actually? There is a instrumental piece from the soundtrack Craig Armstrong composed for Love Actually that plays in every episode so far. I don't know why it isn't listed in the credits. This is the song I'm talking about: .
There are a couple of songs from Love Actually and a lot of songs from The Holiday that they've been using as the BGM :) I've been compiling the songs used, with a lot of help from everyone.
I've been listening to The Holiday OST for the whole week now.
The scenes from Sunao always pop in my mind whenever I listen to that. :D

stolenxkisses

Post by stolenxkisses » May 1st, '10, 06:08

flamethunder85 wrote:I've been listening to The Holiday OST for the whole week now.
Yes! It happens to me too :) It makes me happy! I've never watched The Holiday before, but with such an awesome OST, it's really making me curious about the show.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 1st, '10, 06:28

stolenxkisses wrote:
bmwracer wrote:Useless Trivia: Linda's boss (Watanabe Eri) played Juri-chan's mother in Swing Girls...
I caught Swing Girls around the same time I became enamoured of Summer Time Machine Blues... Have no memory of the mother at all! Do you remember which part of the movie she came out in?
A number of scenes:
1. Tomoko's mom asks Tomoko to make a flyer using her iMac, but she can't because she couldn't learn how to use the computer.
2. Tomoko begs her mom to buy her the saxophone with a long, pathetic "Okaaaaaasaaaan...."
3. Tomoko's mom watches Tomoko and the girls play Jazz in front of the supermarket.

:)

I'm really wondering how exactly the ratings went down. Is there another show in this timeslot competing with it? With two such excellent lead actors, why are the ratings going down? :\
Jaejung fangirls boycotting the drama? :P

voldemort

Post by voldemort » May 1st, '10, 06:48

stolenxkisses wrote: Rating for Episode 3: 10.8%

Isn't it golden week in Japan? http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Week_%28Japon%29
So I guess it has to be expected that many watchers are off on holidays on that week?

Well at least let's hope it's only due to that ;)

flamethunder85

Post by flamethunder85 » May 1st, '10, 06:51

stolenxkisses wrote:
flamethunder85 wrote:I've been listening to The Holiday OST for the whole week now.
Yes! It happens to me too :) It makes me happy! I've never watched The Holiday before, but with such an awesome OST, it's really making me curious about the show.
You should check that out. The Holiday is a great movie.
The story plot maybe?! When it first came out, I've already lost confidence in the ratings.

condorjoe

Post by condorjoe » May 1st, '10, 09:14

Just speculation on my part...It looks like Kiriko ripped Nakaji's pants. The ones returned by Haru. I wonder if Nakaji will find out the truth and call her out.

a2a

Post by a2a » May 1st, '10, 10:46

stolenxkisses wrote:

Golden Week is this coming week but many people have started travelling already so it may be one factor. Also, SunaNare is playing opposite Himitsu no Arashi-chan at that slot & it has a steady audience of around 13-14%. When SunaNare started Himitsu had a special that scored 17% & last week there was no show. This week it came back with another special. I'm guessing tha a lot of the audience that watched Himitsu is similar to the audience SunaNare is aiming at so last week they watched that & the rating went up whereas this week that Himitsu was on again it went down. I could be wrong though. :-)

Personally, I'm relieved I don't have to choose between those two shows. I love SunaNare but Himitsu is my favorite Arashi show.

Issy

Post by Issy » May 1st, '10, 12:04

flamethunder85 wrote:
The story plot maybe?! When it first came out, I've already lost confidence in the ratings.
YES. the plot definitely. the idea is different and new but the story is not that gripping. they could have made easily without involving twitter. of course with minor change of storylines. i had high hopes for this drama but i found myself bored in both first eps.
i think there are two many characters with each own storylines.
there is Haru and Nakaji, then Nakaji with that married woman, Nakaji and his dad, nakaji's dad with Haru's mom
Haru with her students and school
Dr with Haru, Dr with his workmates, his sister
Linda with his boss, Linda with Peach, Linda with his family
and of course most boring character of all, PEACH :crazy:

can't say i am really looking forward for the next ep but i continue watching.

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » May 1st, '10, 13:12

Issy wrote:
flamethunder85 wrote:
YES. the plot definitely. the idea is different and new but the story is not that gripping. they could have made easily without involving twitter.
Honestly, I think the Twitter part is probably the most interesting thing in this drama. Too bad they didn't really know how to use it well. But they are all (except for Haru) people who are in a certain point of their lives, stuck in a bad situation without friends, and still they managed to find each other through Twitter. I think it's a nice idea.

But the plot otherwise is not very interesting. The only good thing about Haru's character is that it enables Nakaji to be a bit of a douche, and Eita is really good at being a douche. And I love Eita, so...
Linda and Peach on their own are quite boring, but together they make a nice storyline. I'm interested in Doctor, because this is the first time I've seen a foreigner in a Japanese drama, and then he's Korean on top of that. Hopefully they can make something interesting out of that.

nnnc

Post by nnnc » May 1st, '10, 16:09

a2a wrote:When SunaNare started Himitsu had a special that scored 17% & last week there was no show. This week it came back with another special. I'm guessing tha a lot of the audience that watched Himitsu is similar to the audience SunaNare is aiming at so last week they watched that & the rating went up whereas this week that Himitsu was on again it went down. I could be wrong though. :-)
When Sunao ni Narenakute started, HnA had a special that scored 14.2% and it had Abe Hiroshi as one of the guests. (the show that scored 17% was the premier episode of Arashi ni Shiyagare on 04/24, not HnA)

I like ep3 the least so I can see why it got the lowest rating out of all three episodes. I think the lower-than-expected rating is the combination of the drama airing against HnA and more on the storyline. If it's not for Eita, Juri, and Tamayama's acting, I would quit the drama after the third episode. Though Jaejung is growing on me but other supporting casts are so dull. I still have a little faith in Kitagawa Eriko and love seeing Eita and Juri on screen, so I will continue this drama until the end. But so far, I'm not impressed with how the story develops.

<3s-tei.

Post by <3s-tei. » May 1st, '10, 16:39

flamethunder85 wrote:
stolenxkisses wrote:
I've been listening to The Holiday OST for the whole week now.
The Holiday? I've never heard of it... (Wikipedia said there are three called "Holiday" and I don't know which one you're talking about.)

There is no one listed in the credits for who composed the music, so I guess it just is a collection of other composers' work...

An OST compilation project? Cool!! Thank you!!

HnA is airing at the same time SunaNare is? Gah. What conflict.

Sucks that SunaNare isn't getting high ratings. I do agree this drama would be better if they added a few more interesting ideas... They are somewhat ignoring Twitter a bit.. >.> They use it as a instant message service x_x

Regarding the soundtrack. I don't know why they just didn't hire someone to compose a soundtrack. I feel a drama stands out better with a full instrumental score by one single compose. I've never seen a show to use different music from other composers. Do they have permission to use them all..?

flamethunder85

Post by flamethunder85 » May 1st, '10, 16:55

<3s-tei. wrote:The Holiday? I've never heard of it... (Wikipedia said there are three called "Holiday" and I don't know which one you're talking about.)
Your wiki is not working, dude. :scratch: :scratch:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holiday
Regarding the soundtrack..... I've never seen a show to use different music from other composers. Do they have permission to use them all..?
Tons of doramas have been using other work's soundtracks.
For Japan who takes copyright issues seriously, I dun think there will be an issue.

<3s-tei.

Post by <3s-tei. » May 1st, '10, 17:05

flamethunder85 wrote:
<3s-tei. wrote:The Holiday? I've never heard of it... (Wikipedia said there are three called "Holiday" and I don't know which one you're talking about.)
Your wiki is not working, dude. :scratch: :scratch:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holiday
Regarding the soundtrack..... I've never seen a show to use different music from other composers. Do they have permission to use them all..?
Tons of doramas have been using other work's soundtracks.
For Japan who takes copyright issues seriously, I dun think there will be an issue.
Oh! Haha I'm totally stupid. That was on my list, I just didn't see it.

Which dramas used other work's soundtrack?

RainSprite

Post by RainSprite » May 1st, '10, 20:17

SSpiegel wrote:

Honestly, I think the Twitter part is probably the most interesting thing in this drama. .
I think that's what made me want to watch this drama.. I don't think I would have paid attention to it otherwise. Having Twitter involved in the plot seemed interesting to me. I agree though, it could have been utilized better in the drama.

Doctor is an interesting character. However, seems as though he's the 5th wheel of the group.

I think it's interesting that both Ueno Juri and Eita are in this drama, or to be more precise that they're each others love interest (or will be from what I can see). In the series, "Last Friends" their characters - while it was one sided love - were quite close.

side note: I think Ueno Juri looks better with short hair.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 1st, '10, 20:53

RainSprite wrote:side note: I think Ueno Juri looks better with short hair.
That's her classic look that everyone's used to.

Her hair is even longer here:
Image Image

kiddygrade

Post by kiddygrade » May 1st, '10, 21:12

Does someone know who composed the music for this series? I know that one of the cues used inside (the nice piano one) is the Love Theme from the film "Love actually" (by Craig Armstrong), but is there any original score involved? I didn't see anything about that in the credits :-(

EDIT : blimey, i should have read the previous posts, gomen nasai.
Last edited by kiddygrade on May 2nd, '10, 07:49, edited 1 time in total.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 2nd, '10, 01:19

Okay, I just finished watching Episode 3... Without subs. :pale:

From what I've seen up to this point,
I think the person trying to commit suicide in the opening of Episode 1 is Kiriko... Maybe it's another red herring by the writer, but Kiriko is way screwed up: she's selfish, manipulative, and is willing to injure herself for the attention... Even more so than Peach.

Speaking of her, why the hell is she drinking if she's pregnant? That's irresponsible... And character still has no depth... What is the writer doing?

Surprise, surprise, I was sorta happy for Doctor: he finally got some props from his slave-driver boss... It's probably short-lived though: those kind of bosses are one of those "What have you done for me lately?" ones... :sweat:

Poor Haru: she's a just naive pawn in the game with Nakaji (still a knucklehead) and Kiriko.

Linda: No inkling of him being gay in this episode... And now he has ED, apparently? Seems like he's got a whole host of sexual issues...

Got a sinking feeling about that Haru-obsessed student... Not liking this subplot one bit.

<3s-tei.

Post by <3s-tei. » May 2nd, '10, 02:23

bmwracer wrote:Okay, I just finished watching Episode 3... Without subs. :pale:

From what I've seen up to this point,
I think the person trying to commit suicide in the opening of Episode 1 is Kiriko... Maybe it's another red herring by the writer, but Kiriko is way screwed up: she's selfish, manipulative, and is willing to injure herself for the attention... Even more so than Peach.

Speaking of her, why the hell is she drinking if she's pregnant? That's irresponsible... And character still has no depth... What is the writer doing?

Surprise, surprise, I was sorta happy for Doctor: he finally got some props from his slave-driver boss... It's probably short-lived though: those kind of bosses are one of those "What have you done for me lately?" ones... :sweat:

Poor Haru: she's a just naive pawn in the game with Nakaji (still a knucklehead) and Kiriko.

Linda: No inkling of him being gay in this episode... And now he has ED, apparently? Seems like he's got a whole host of sexual issues...

Got a sinking feeling about that Haru-obsessed student... Not liking this subplot one bit.
Nope, not liking that subplot one bit for me as well.

If the suicide at the beginning is Kiriko, and Nakaji is running to go see/save her, then... What's the point? It's more "interesting" if it's Haru... Even though I don't want it to be. .... Could it be a guy? But I don't see Nakaji running hard to save a guy ... >.> And I don't see any guys being insecure enough to commit suicide in this series.

I thought that Peach drinking when she's pregnant was weird too >.>;;. Haru should've been smart enough to catch it... o.o;;. And why didn't Linda say something? He knows right?

About doctor being the 5th wheel, I don't disagree one bit; there was a character Orange Days (Eita's) that was the 5th wheel... >.>

miznagase

Post by miznagase » May 2nd, '10, 03:22

bmwracer wrote:
for sure :roll
i wouldn't be too sad if it is kiriko who committed suicide.
she ruined her own life :whistling:
bmwracer wrote:
Speaking of her, why the hell is she drinking if she's pregnant? That's irresponsible...
i thought the same thing.
the kid is probably gonna be born with fetal alcohol syndrome :-(
UGH i hate irresponsible parents :x

stolenxkisses

Post by stolenxkisses » May 2nd, '10, 03:33

bmwracer wrote:I think the person trying to commit suicide in the opening of Episode 1 is Kiriko...
Please, no -- I don't think I could take it. And I don't think they would do that to their ratings. I'm still holding out for a HanaDan-type of rescue by Eita ;) Wonder if that would be too dramatic for this series?
SSpiegel wrote:Honestly, I think the Twitter part is probably the most interesting thing in this drama. Too bad they didn't really know how to use it well. But they are all (except for Haru) people who are in a certain point of their lives, stuck in a bad situation without friends, and still they managed to find each other through Twitter. I think it's a nice idea.
I agree, and I feel the Twitter plot is showing up in the way they're still tweeting cheerful messages when their lives are not at all going well. It's also an interesting way that they're getting information about one another -- no longer by asking, or directly talking, but by status updates. They found out about Peach by a sombre status message, not through hearing from her friends, as it would have been in a regular drama. Even their communication with one another has to be through a game -- Coming Out. I'm interested to see how they continue bringing it out more.

On a totally unrelated note -- bmwracer, where are those pictures of Ueno Juri from?

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 2nd, '10, 04:49

stolenxkisses wrote:On a totally unrelated note -- bmwracer, where are those pictures of Ueno Juri from?
From 2005: Kindaichi Shōnen no Jikenbo , with that Kame guy... Awful actor.

stolenxkisses

Post by stolenxkisses » May 2nd, '10, 05:28

bmwracer wrote:From 2005: Kindaichi Shōnen no Jikenbo
That's something I missed out. Shall give it a try then.

Also, I was wondering if all the promotional videos/talkshows for Sunao ni Narenakute with Juri and Eita were uploaded anywhere? Need something to tide me past the week ;) I remember seeing a few uploaded on the thread, mostly YouTube links, but they've been taken down.
<3s-tei. wrote:Regarding the soundtrack. I don't know why they just didn't hire someone to compose a soundtrack. I feel a drama stands out better with a full instrumental score by one single compose.
I thought the soundtrack was done pretty well in the show. And though they're using scores from all over, it's primarily driven by the score of The Holiday, which does give it a bit of the recurring feeling. For example, Iris and Jasper, The Cowch, and If I Wanted to Call You all have variations on the same tune.

Outside

Post by Outside » May 2nd, '10, 05:34

Those people that can't wait for GOESS eng sub, here's another person subbing also. She's finish the whole episode already so watch the rest on her channel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j87foLGurA

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 2nd, '10, 06:42

Outside wrote:Those people that can't wait for GOESS eng sub, here's another person subbing also. She's finish the whole episode already so watch the rest on her channel.
Thanks for the link... I can't wait for GOESS. :pale:

EDIT: Just finished watching it again.
Kiriko: B-i-t-c-h... Nakaji: Jackass.

I was happy to see that when Kiriko tried to embarrass Haru with her graphic description of her physical relationship with Nakaji, Haru turned the tables by questioning Kiriko's morals: cheating on her husband and marrying for money... Served her right for being a B-i-t-c-h.

And Haru did the same to Nakaji by pointing out that Kiriko was married, touching a nerve...

kiddygrade

Post by kiddygrade » May 2nd, '10, 07:55

<3s-tei. wrote:
Regarding the soundtrack. I don't know why they just didn't hire someone to compose a soundtrack. I feel a drama stands out better with a full instrumental score by one single compose. I've never seen a show to use different music from other composers. Do they have permission to use them all..?
The last show I've seen doing that is BOSS, where themes from Giacchino's Star Trek and Djawadi's Prison Break were extensively used… along original cues composed by Hiroyuki Sawano, Yuki Hayashi and Takefumi Wada.

One single composer is not a must-do : a bunch of composers which good alchemy could work just as well, such as in BOSS, or in Love Shuffle.

<3s-tei.

Post by <3s-tei. » May 2nd, '10, 08:49

@bmwracer
Couldn't agree with you more. I thought it was brave for Haru to resist looking at Kiriko's tattoo too. She's got some hidden bravery one can't pick up easily.
@kittygrade Oh.. I didn't know BOSS did that, perhaps more dramas will start to do this.

@stolenxkisses I think that Kindaichi Special was pretty good. One of the better Drama Specials ever...

RainSprite

Post by RainSprite » May 2nd, '10, 14:28

Outside wrote:Those people that can't wait for GOESS eng sub, here's another person subbing also. She's finish the whole episode already so watch the rest on her channel.
Thanks for the link~! ^^

mrmoonlight

Post by mrmoonlight » May 2nd, '10, 14:42

I felt really sad to Haru.
Nakaji BAKA!!!

Kiriko is really a **** girl !!
Nakaji is blinded !
I'm sad to this episode !

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 2nd, '10, 15:13

mrmoonlight wrote:
Nakaji BAKA!!!

Nakaji is blinded !
I agree.
Kiriko has Nakaji wrapped around her finger... Awful.

In all honesty, he doesn't deserve a girl like Haru, but maybe Haru's one of those gals that likes bad guys... :sweat:

mrmoonlight

Post by mrmoonlight » May 2nd, '10, 15:15

bmwracer wrote:
mrmoonlight wrote:
Nakaji BAKA!!!

Nakaji is blinded !
I agree.
Kiriko has Nakaji wrapped around her finger... Awful.

In all honesty, he doesn't deserve a girl like Haru, but maybe Haru's one of those gals that likes bad guys... :sweat:

But Nakaji is really a kind person..
I think so
Except his blind side of loving Kiriko...

stolenxkisses

Post by stolenxkisses » May 2nd, '10, 16:11

mrmoonlight wrote:
bmwracer wrote:In all honesty, he doesn't deserve a girl like Haru, but maybe Haru's one of those gals that likes bad guys...
But Nakaji is really a kind person..
I think so
Except his blind side of loving Kiriko...
:) I agree with this. I don't think Nakaji is deliberately playing Haru -- though Haru always complains that he gives mixed signals, I kind of see it as part of his nature to be nice to everyone. And his weakness is for Kiriko, who totally doesn't deserve it. He's being played more than he's playing, if he's playing at all.
Outsider wrote:Those people that can't wait for GOESS eng sub, here's another person subbing also. She's finish the whole episode already so watch the rest on her channel.
The subs are not too bad... not perfect, of course, but commendable considering she completed it in 7 hours for us desperate fans. Currently I'm relying on Chinese subs, which I find to be much more accurate than the English subs so far, save those of GOE;SS, who does a great job as always. I'll be rewatching when they make their release :)

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » May 2nd, '10, 17:57

did anybody think that Nakaji and Haru might end up as half brother and sister. the way his dad and her mom is acting, remembering the past it seems something might have happen to them in the early years and maybe he doesnt know that haru is also the dads daughter. get what i mean? :glare:
p.s. does any one know what doc said to Nakaji in the preview for episode 4 that started the fight? :blink

antspace

Post by antspace » May 2nd, '10, 23:36

Subs for episode 3 are out on exotsia: http://exotsia.livejournal.com/25402.html. :-)

mrmoonlight

Post by mrmoonlight » May 3rd, '10, 02:58

esmer86 wrote:
did anybody think that Nakaji and Haru might end up as half brother and sister. the way his dad and her mom is acting, remembering the past it seems something might have happen to them in the early years and maybe he doesnt know that haru is also the dads daughter. get what i mean? :glare:
p.s. does any one know what doc said to Nakaji in the preview for episode 4 that started the fight? :blink
Dr : Haru is not the kind of person who hurts someone.
Nakaji : I don't want you telling me about Haru!

condorjoe

Post by condorjoe » May 3rd, '10, 03:04

There are other tidbits to the preview for episode 4
Peach asking Nakaji why he doesn't go out with Haru; Haru saying she wants to be with Nakaji. Nakaji saying Haru should be with someone like Doctor.

mrmoonlight

Post by mrmoonlight » May 3rd, '10, 03:06

condorjoe wrote:There are other tidbits to the preview for episode 4
Peach asking Nakaji why he doesn't go out with Haru; Haru saying she wants to be with Nakaji. Nakaji saying Haru should be with someone like Doctor.
Then he has to wash his face with orange juice..
How sad :cry: :cry: :cry:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 3rd, '10, 03:28

mrmoonlight wrote:
I thought he deserved it. :mrgreen:

JC

Post by JC » May 3rd, '10, 04:56

Okay. I have to give my 2 pence on Tetsuji Tamayama's character...

[spoiler]I'm wondering what the deal is going to be with "Linda". Even at this stage, it's looking like we're going to get cop outs where his 'sexuality' may be concerned. In episode 1 there was a hint that "Linda" might be gay, then again in episode 2. Now erectile disfunction is in the mix. It's like "Here we go..." - another reason to just not have a character be gay in a J-drama. I just hope we don't get cop out excuses for him as we did for Eita's character in Last friends. Because that was some BS.[/spoiler]

miznagase

Post by miznagase » May 3rd, '10, 06:01

bmwracer wrote:
mrmoonlight wrote:
I thought he deserved it. :mrgreen:
i cracked up when i saw that :lol

miznagase

Post by miznagase » May 3rd, '10, 06:10

JC wrote:Okay. I have to give my 2 pence on Tetsuji Tamayama's character...

[spoiler]I'm wondering what the deal is going to be with "Linda". Even at this stage, it's looking like we're going to get cop outs where his 'sexuality' may be concerned. In episode 1 there was a hint that "Linda" might be gay, then again in episode 2. Now erectile disfunction is in the mix. It's like "Here we go..." - another reason to just not have a character be gay in a J-drama. I just hope we don't get cop out excuses for him as we did for Eita's character in Last friends. Because that was some BS.[/spoiler]
i definitely agree with you :thumright:
people may think that linda is not gay because he apparently has erectile dysfunction.
that might explain why he couldn't perform in bed, but that still doesn't explain why he looked at nakaji the way he did :scratch:
geez, the writers should just let him be gay. what's the big deal? :roll

canavial

Post by canavial » May 3rd, '10, 06:20

miznagase wrote:people may think that linda is not gay because he apparently has erectile dysfunction.
Do you remember which episode revealed this info? I only remember reading about it in a synopsis before the show started airing.
Last edited by canavial on May 3rd, '10, 06:26, edited 1 time in total.

vege-okonomiyaki

Post by vege-okonomiyaki » May 3rd, '10, 06:23

JC wrote:Okay. I have to give my 2 pence on Tetsuji Tamayama's character...

I think Linda's gay. ED is just a description for a symptom, not a cause. He's clearly got a thing for Nakaji.
My take on who dies -
I think the person who Nakaji is running to save is his father. He came back to see his old love for a reason, gave his best camera away, then that cough last episode - he's probably got end-stage lung disease. Doesn't seem he's got much to live for if Haru's mother dumps him. I even wondered if he's not Nakaji's biological father at all, but his ears sure pricked up at hearing Haru's age (like he knows he's her Dad). I reeeally don't want them to be siblings... LOL

JUYI

Post by JUYI » May 3rd, '10, 12:09

vege-okonomiyaki wrote: My take on who dies -
I think the person who Nakaji is running to save is his father. He came back to see his old love for a reason, gave his best camera away, then that cough last episode - he's probably got end-stage lung disease. Doesn't seem he's got much to live for if Haru's mother dumps him. I even wondered if he's not Nakaji's biological father at all, but his ears sure pricked up at hearing Haru's age (like he knows he's her Dad). I reeeally don't want them to be siblings... LOL
things are getting interesting huh...
i rewatched the 1st episode
with nakaji banging on the door and shouting... somehow i thought that he was yelling out to a guy instead... yes, we can argue that in such a tense situation, who can keep his cool. but... just my personal vibe that he was shouting out to a guy... linda? this dad? someone else?
whoever it is...
yeah lets just watch on... and although nakaji was so harsh to haru that he angered so many of us but i dun think he is deliberately playing haru...

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 3rd, '10, 13:47

JUYI wrote:and although nakaji was so harsh to haru that he angered so many of us but i dun think he is deliberately playing haru...
He's getting played by Kiriko and it seems to be rippling down to Haru. :sweat:

sleepyzzz

Post by sleepyzzz » May 3rd, '10, 17:05

Hi everyone!!! I spot some familiar names from my Last Friends D-Addict discussion days!!! ^____^

bmwracer, miznagase, flamethunder85 and vege-okonomiyaki!!

I'm a bit late to the discussion again but I'll try to hop back in sync with u guys.

At first I really liked the show - the idea behind it, it has Juri and Eita! and to top it off Eriko Kitigawa! But so far, after watching episode 3 it's starting to get disappointing. A bit too dark for my liking.
That nasty Kiriko woman really needs a good whack!! After watching ep 3, I kind of hoped the person bleeding in episode 1 was her but I don't think so. Surely, they will not drag that story till the last episode!?!? That's way too draggy!! My next best guess? Linda? I doubt it will be Haru - she doesn't seem like the type! Oh and Linda is gay imo. Just a last note, I was pretty impressed by Haru!! AS some said earlier, some hidden bravery and GUTS!!! WAY TO GO GIRL!!!

Outside

Post by Outside » May 3rd, '10, 17:07

Here's the team on television weekly magazine!

Credit: as tagged+SharingYC

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 3rd, '10, 17:47

^ Was is the deal with the lemons? :scratch:

That magazine always has people holding 'em.... :scratch:

voldemort

Post by voldemort » May 3rd, '10, 17:56

bmwracer wrote:^ Was is the deal with the lemons?
Lemon days!

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 3rd, '10, 19:08

voldemort wrote:
Lemon days!
What does that mean? :sweat:

citrone

Post by citrone » May 3rd, '10, 20:13

Are they referring to orange days??? LOL ^^

miznagase

Post by miznagase » May 3rd, '10, 21:20

voldemort wrote:
Lemon days!
HAHA good one :lol :thumright:

fubukiami

Post by fubukiami » May 3rd, '10, 21:39

Whoot! My Fave drama of the season, AND my fave JE group on the same Mag.

Amy is pleased.

^___^

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 3rd, '10, 21:39

citrone wrote:Are they referring to orange days??? LOL ^^
I was thinking that, but.............................. :scratch: