2 out of 10
17%
1 out of 10
No votes

Total votes: 6

ElderKain

[Review] Shokojo Seira

Post by ElderKain » Apr 1st, '10, 00:00

Drama Name: Shokojo Seira (A Little Princess)
D-Addicts Wiki Link: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Shokojo_Seira
Language: Japanese
Subs: English
Sub Group: [TimeLesSub]
Group Site: http://timelessub.org/
Total Episodes: 10
Download links: On the [TimeLesSub] website. Megaupload & Torrent links available.
Note: There is no Softsubs for the TimeLessSubs Releases as they are all Hardsubbed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--REVIEW-- - (By: ElderKain - 3/31/10)
Shokojo Seira is a very toughing story about a girl who has everything she ever wants and through some unfortunate events, she goes through some big troubles. She learns and improves herself through many trials.
Ignoring some of the character names, the storyline is very accurate/close to the book which this J-Drama is based off of which is A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett.

I really liked this drama as it's follows a solid story and doesn't go off track.
What I mean by that is the fact that there isn't any episodes which have no relevance to the story as a whole.
It's a classic Cinderella-type story, and of course since it's like that, you have to have a happily-ever-after ending which it didn't disappoint me either.

Personally I recommend this drama as It's a great story filled with drama.
It has it's comedy moments as well so it's not boring.

I give this Drama a
ElderKain's Rating: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage(8.5 out of 10 stars)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--[TimeLesSub] Rating & Review for Shokojo Seira--
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage(10 out of 10 stars)
Great Quality, Translation, Subs, Typesetting, etc...
[TimeLesSub] release of Shokojo Seira Is great quality release ^.^

:thumright: :thumright: :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:
Last edited by ElderKain on Apr 1st, '10, 01:40, edited 2 times in total.

sasuke-kun010

Post by sasuke-kun010 » Apr 1st, '10, 00:18

I totaly agree that shokujo seira is a good drama , it has a good staff plus there's shida mirai which is my favourite japanese young actresse . but still given a 9.5 out of 10 is quiet exagerated .

because it cannot be compared to the real Goooood drama like Densha otoko, hana yori dango , my boss my hero , .etc ...

so in my opinion shokujo seira is a good drama to watch (thanks to timelesub for their exellent work) but still there's a higher level drama so a 7 out of ten is the best rate in my opinion

ElderKain

Post by ElderKain » Apr 1st, '10, 01:35

sasuke-kun010 wrote:I totaly agree that shokujo seira is a good drama , it has a good staff plus there's shida mirai which is my favourite japanese young actresse . but still given a 9.5 out of 10 is quiet exagerated .

because it cannot be compared to the real Goooood drama like Densha otoko, hana yori dango , my boss my hero , .etc ...

so in my opinion shokujo seira is a good drama to watch (thanks to timelesub for their exellent work) but still there's a higher level drama so a 7 out of ten is the best rate in my opinion
I really liked the solid storyline. Also the mice Nemmy and Zummy are so KAWAII!!
Well my Rating is a bit high in some people's standards, but in my own I liked this Drama very much. I think to make it more reasonable in comparison of other dramas, I'd have to give it 8.5 instead.
(Changes first Post)

Thanks for you opinion sasuke-kun010

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

sohtaartg

Post by sohtaartg » Apr 1st, '10, 02:24

I am a bleeding heart and love Disney type moves. This was like watching a "jDisney" !

sasuke-kun010

Post by sasuke-kun010 » Apr 1st, '10, 11:21

you welcome elderkain ^^

kuma601

Post by kuma601 » May 1st, '10, 19:02

For me, it was more rounded and come the ending, they had concluded. Not like some shows you end thinking WTH?!

Enjoyable and the mice were a nice break from what could be seen as a dreaded Cinderella story with all turmoil and negative aspects. That leaves so much negative feelings, it becomes hard to watch each episode because that constant remains.

The one story line I am curious about is the relationship with Kurisu??
He was about to tell Seira when the the headmaster came.