Shitara Osamu
Yoshie Akihito (吉家章人)
Shimizu Michiko
Shishido Miwako
Ayata Toshiki (綾田俊樹)

Character chart:
(dramawiki)

Plot:
For the past year, the 4th grade 3rd class section at Aikawa Elementary School has changed teachers 3 different times. The latest teacher to arrive for Class 4/3 is Haga Ineko (Michiko Kichise), a temporary hire. Haga Ineko isn't confident, but she attempts to deal with the students & parents with a combination of softness and strickness. Although class 4/3 looks like an ordinary classroom, the students are considered monster children ...
(asianmediawiki)

Interview with Kichise Michiko:
Interview
Last edited by Ethlenn on May 26th, '10, 13:20, edited 1 time in total.

arrow1234

Post by arrow1234 » May 24th, '10, 16:49

Just watched the live on TV friday night, nice drama
any chance i can torrent this ? with HD ? :D

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 24th, '10, 16:59

Uff, not from me, I have my hands full, but I really do hope someone will upload this^^

In the meantime:
http://kikaku.tvguide.or.jp/drama_guide ... 00158.html

:salut:

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » May 25th, '10, 03:23

in particular I really liked this drama and I found some more detailed information about it:

Title: ハガネの女
Title (romaji): Hagane no Onna
Format: Renzoku
Genre: School, human drama
Episodes:
Broadcast network: TV Asahi
Broadcast period: 2010-May-21
Air time: Friday 23:15

original cast:

Kichise Michiko as Haga Ineko
Kaname Jun as Shiota Wataru
Shitara Osamu (Banana Man) as Thoru
Ohashi Nozomi
Yoshie Akihito
Shimizu Michiko
Shishido Miwako
Ayata Toshiki

synopsis:

Haga Ineko, a woman of 35 years, alone, without permanent employment returns to education as a teacher. But in his class, there are still some problems such as harassment of colleagues, which led to the departure of several former teachers. Now she must act as their surname (Hagane = Steel) to overcome the problems.
------------------------------
I quite liked this drama and would like someone to do the fast uploading ^^ I liked the song and how Hagane deals with children getting in their place. is a very good series to watch and I have high expectations of it, so ... uploading, pleaasee
:unsure:

letucce

Post by letucce » May 25th, '10, 15:10

good drama, good cast. pairing between Kaname Jun and Michiko Kise also seems to me something interesting to watch. I'm anxious for it.
let's hope someone has the kindness to do the uploading of the episodes.

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » May 26th, '10, 13:04

well, I was also hoping that the torrent of an episode of Hagane appear here, but so far nothing :cry: then searched the net and found the torrent on this site and I'm downloading ^^ I have helped

the link:
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?a ... rent=27861

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 26th, '10, 13:18

So after you're done, can you make your own torrent and upload here?

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » May 26th, '10, 13:46

Ethlenn wrote:So after you're done, can you make your own torrent and upload here?
I once tried to put the torrent from the theme song of Nakanai To Kimeta Hi here, but when he tried to upload was rejected citing lack some descriptions that I did not know how to put so I gave up :-( :-(

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 26th, '10, 14:20

I pmed you with explanation. Don't give up, and try^^

I can upload first episode, but you can/or anyone/ take over from me copying my description, or making own.

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » May 26th, '10, 14:34

I'll try again

nt3_pi

Post by nt3_pi » May 26th, '10, 14:54

I like Kichise Michiko :wub:
That is good drama. If everyone can upload, it very nice.
Thank so much!

letucce

Post by letucce » May 27th, '10, 12:23

thank you very much for uploading the round 1 :) please continue with the uploading for the next episodes

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » May 27th, '10, 13:26

I like Kaname Jun. :wub: he's so handsome and talented, I love seeing him perform.

has to realize that children are very problematic and they will have much work to handle them. I'm curious to know what comes next :roll

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » May 27th, '10, 18:20

see that nice pics

Issy

Post by Issy » May 27th, '10, 18:49

oh, Jun Kaname in yet another drama? :P will be watching 8)

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » May 28th, '10, 02:59

wow, Issy-chan!! what an honor to see you here :lol

Amanogawa

Post by Amanogawa » May 29th, '10, 08:32

I watched the first episode, and it was very interesting and left me with many questions.
Like who killed the rabbit and left it in her desk? A student? A teacher?
I will be looking forward to the next episode.

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » May 29th, '10, 09:14

Amanogawa wrote:I watched the first episode, and it was very interesting and left me with many questions.
was one of the students. this is shown in episode 2

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » May 29th, '10, 18:27

After watching the second episode, now that I had a doubt...
could someone tell me what Shiota-sensei asked Haga-sensei in the final of the episode? after the reaction of shock that had Haga-sensei was very curious to know what Shiota-sensei asked her. will he declared himself to her? I could not understand. if anyone understand, post here, please

Issy

Post by Issy » May 29th, '10, 20:28

ozawa00 wrote:wow, Issy-chan!! what an honor to see you here :lol
8) thanks alot dear. of course i will be here. i like to keep up with Jun Kaname's dramas. as you know :mrgreen: still need to watch the the first 2 eps though :whistling: will write more once i am done :salut:

Amanogawa

Post by Amanogawa » May 30th, '10, 06:27

ozawa00 wrote:
Amanogawa wrote:I watched the first episode, and it was very interesting and left me with many questions.
I had no idea the second episode was out, lol. Did you find it at that hello online place?

I'm tempted to click on the spoiler tag you have there for the second episode. :lol

kuroihikari

Post by kuroihikari » May 30th, '10, 06:54

It's about time Kichise Michiko got her own drama. I liked her in BOSS and Nodame Cantabile, but she was just a minor character.
ozawa00 wrote:see that nice pics

Wow, I thought that Kaname Jun dwarfing Nakame Yukie was okay (since we got kinda used to the same setup in Trick), but I didn't think he would also dwarf Kichise by THAT much.

Does this drama have humor in it?

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » May 30th, '10, 13:37

Amanogawa wrote:
ozawa00 wrote:
I had no idea the second episode was out, lol. Did you find it at that hello online place?

I'm tempted to click on the spoiler tag you have there for the second episode. :lol
I saw episode 2 online at megavideo just have to wait for the torrent of the episode 2 come out here on the site to see a better quality
kuroihikari wrote:Wow, I thought that Kaname Jun dwarfing Nakame Yukie was okay (since we got kinda used to the same setup in Trick), but I didn't think he would also dwarf Kichise by THAT much.

Does this drama have humor in it?
I liked Kaname x Nakama in UNTOUCHABLE but the stories were different. Ryoko was in love with Toyama, but he had no interest in it. already Hagane No Onna is different:
Shiota-sensei showed interest as in Haga-sensei and she certainly did not show indifference to it. it seems Shiota x Hagane have a romantic involvement, whereas in the manga Hagane No Onna, Wataru and Hagane are led to marriage.

not accompany moments of humor in this drama. Gender is certainly the human drama.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 30th, '10, 15:32

kuroihikari wrote:It's about time Kichise Michiko got her own drama.
But she had quite significant part in Bloody Monday, ne? Still, not leading role like this one.
On the Official Website there is a wallpaper to download if anyone wants:
http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/hagane/wallpaper/index.html

Issy

Post by Issy » May 30th, '10, 22:12

Ethlenn wrote:
kuroihikari wrote:It's about time Kichise Michiko got her own drama.
But she had quite significant part in Bloody Monday, ne? Still, not leading role like this one.
On the Official Website there is a wallpaper to download if anyone wants:
http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/hagane/wallpaper/index.html
I think i am the only one who does not like her acting. somehow she seems wooden in every character she does. not much feelings in her act. relies too much on her look :whistling:
sorry, this is my just personal opinion of her

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 30th, '10, 22:26

I'm indifferent toward her. I've seen her only in two dramas so far, so...
And since I'm not that fond of kids, I stopped after first episode.

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » May 31st, '10, 03:34

Ethlenn wrote:And since I'm not that fond of kids, I stopped after first episode.
the theme of children also do not like much. I think means boring. I prefer to see the interplay in relation to adults, they should focus a bit more in the lives of other adult characters too, not just the problems of children, if it continues the story will be boring and repetitive.

I think every actor/actress has her way act and we, as viewers we form an opinion on them. I like Kaname Jun, I think his performance very good at making each character whether it be serious or comical. but really... if an actress acts the same way a comedy and a drama then it really does not know how to act (I do not mean Kichise, is just one example universal)

Amanogawa

Post by Amanogawa » May 31st, '10, 06:28

Issy wrote: I think i am the only one who does not like her acting. somehow she seems wooden in every character she does. not much feelings in her act. relies too much on her look :whistling:
sorry, this is my just personal opinion of her
I don't think she seems wooden at all, but this is the only drama I've seen her in so far. And while stories about children don't interest me much either, this show sort of sucked me in and made me want to see more, I don't know if it will continue, but I will wait and see.

diav

Post by diav » Jun 3rd, '10, 02:30

Is anyone subbing this drama?

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jun 3rd, '10, 02:46

diav wrote:Is anyone subbing this drama?
good question! someone could subtitle soon. I understand the facts, because I wanted to understand what Shiota-sensei said to Hagane-sensei at the end of the second episode. her reaction seemed joy mixed with astonishment and cry it was funny. wanted to know what he said. Does anyone know? Funny... this drama is remembering Naka Nai To Kimeta Hi, but what is most surprising is the perverse acts of children. is an interesting drama

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jun 6th, '10, 02:47

very good the episode 3!!!!!!!!!!!!! as is typical of Japanese dramas, the story gets better every episode! wait anxiously by the torrent of episode 3 and still more by the episode 4 ^^ the week delay in passing... :unsure: :whistling:

Soannie

Post by Soannie » Jun 9th, '10, 18:01

Are there any english subtitles for this drama ?

It looks interesting, and I would like to see it but unfortunately I can't understand Japanese language.

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jun 10th, '10, 16:07

Soannie wrote:Are there any english subtitles for this drama ?

It looks interesting, and I would like to see it but unfortunately I can't understand Japanese language.
really... I also really want to watch this drama with subtitles and ep 4 will be very interesting... I finally will get kiss :wub: :wub:

Amanogawa

Post by Amanogawa » Jun 16th, '10, 09:12

ozawa00 wrote:
Soannie wrote:Are there any english subtitles for this drama ?

really... I also really want to watch this drama with subtitles and ep 4 will be very interesting... I finally will get kiss :wub: :wub:
Yes, I am a little surprised that there will be a kiss so soon. :lol

I have the episode, I just haven't watched it yet.

Amanogawa

Post by Amanogawa » Jun 16th, '10, 10:52

ozawa00 wrote:
good question! someone could subtitle soon. I understand the facts, because I wanted to understand what Shiota-sensei said to Hagane-sensei at the end of the second episode. her reaction seemed joy mixed with astonishment and cry it was funny. wanted to know what he said. Does anyone know?
He said that he he wasn't playing around and that he had serious feelings for her. (As translated as best I could, lol)

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jun 16th, '10, 12:16

Amanogawa wrote:
ozawa00 wrote:
good question! someone could subtitle soon. I understand the facts, because I wanted to understand what Shiota-sensei said to Hagane-sensei at the end of the second episode. her reaction seemed joy mixed with astonishment and cry it was funny. wanted to know what he said. Does anyone know?
He said that he he wasn't playing around and that he had serious feelings for her. (As translated as best I could, lol)
arigatou!!!! actually I had deduced that he had said something like that ^^ I loved the kiss! they are so beautiful! :wub: hopefully they'll get married in the end, but what will happen in ep5 think it will not be so simple... :cry:

Amanogawa

Post by Amanogawa » Jun 20th, '10, 14:48

You're welcome! I pretty much deduced what he said too, I just asked my mom to be sure, lol. I knew he said something about wanting her in his life, or something to that affect.

I liked the kiss too, it could have had a little more oomph, but it was sweet. :-)

Yeah, it looks like Hagane will have some competition for Shiota...

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jun 20th, '10, 15:10

true, but the goal of kiss a Japanese dorama is just being sweet. :wub:

competition? believe me, that such a Nakama (I think that is her name) fell in love with Shiota almost nothing and it will bring many problems for him. this woman is offered too, went even kissing him after he said he had a girlfriend. I'm starting to hate this woman... :x :cussing:

Amanogawa

Post by Amanogawa » Jun 21st, '10, 08:41

I guess that's true and I definitely haven't seen all that many Japanese dramas. Especially of the romantic variety. I guess I'm just used to American shows, so when (if) I see kissing in a Japanese drama it usually looks very stiff and uncomfortable. I just wish the couple would loosen up a bit, it's hard to feel the chemistry and maybe the actors don't feel it as well, I don't know.

Sorry, I don't mean to harp on this and I'll shut up about it, lol. :roll

I don't like that woman either, she isn't a very good mother, from what I've seen so far, but I doubt she could compare with Hagane. Shiota seems to be attracted to her for what's inside of her and Nakama seems a bit shallow.

And no, I haven't seen the 5th episode yet, lol.

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jun 21st, '10, 12:15

Amanogawa wrote:
I guess that's true and I definitely haven't seen all that many Japanese dramas. Especially of the romantic variety. I guess I'm just used to American shows, so when (if) I see kissing in a Japanese drama it usually looks very stiff and uncomfortable. I just wish the couple would loosen up a bit, it's hard to feel the chemistry and maybe the actors don't feel it as well, I don't know.

Sorry, I don't mean to harp on this and I'll shut up about it, lol. :roll

I don't like that woman either, she isn't a very good mother, from what I've seen so far, but I doubt she could compare with Hagane. Shiota seems to be attracted to her for what's inside of her and Nakama seems a bit shallow.

And no, I haven't seen the 5th episode yet, lol.
well, this happens because of the clash of cultures. Japanese people have very strong values about this issue and each case is unique, I think. still liked the scene and found sweet. I do not know if you know but kiss Japanese drama has sex appeal, and shows only a show of affection between two people, I think it's beautiful :wub: but it depends sa preference of each and there is no need to argue. :whistling:

yes, Shiota fell in love with the Hagane her way. remember that in ep3 he said, "Haga-sensei is Haga-sensei" and he also went on to win it.

Nakama is very shallow, ignores motherhood and just want to know about men. I found it very strange to her sudden obsession by Shiota. the only thing he did was say "good morning" and nothing she kisses him. this woman is only there to cause problems. she is the kind of woman who can not see a handsome man (and Shiota is really handsome) :wub: :w00t:

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jun 25th, '10, 15:21

someone should definitely subbing this drama because it is really great, only regret that you will only have seven episodes :hissy: :cry:

Amanogawa

Post by Amanogawa » Jun 27th, '10, 09:14

They should at least have 10 episodes, is that too much to ask? :lol

Episode 5 was very sad and surprised me at the end, I was not expecting that to happen. And why the hell was Shiota in that hotel room/apartment with her? He better have a damn good explanation, lol.

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jun 27th, '10, 12:16

Amanogawa wrote:They should at least have 10 episodes, is that too much to ask? :lol

Episode 5 was very sad and surprised me at the end, I was not expecting that to happen. And why the hell was Shiota in that hotel room/apartment with her? He better have a damn good explanation, lol.
I agree, should have at least 10 eps but unfortunately have only 7 :cry: ep5 gave was really sad... sorry for what. I observed, Shiota is a bit naive at one point. I do not understand how almost anything without subtitles I can not say, is my guess but it seems the woman pressed him on the phone somehow to get him to meet her again, but even so, if you notice there was nothing between them - until they say the opposite...

only that in ep6...

Shiota try explain to Hagane what happened, but she would not listen. which gave me more angry is that really Shiota not appear to be lying, Hagane realized this at the end of ep6, and was behind him, but the own Shiota first started speaking, I do not understand anything but I infer that he would not return to it to prevent further problems. when you watch ep6 understand everything he said tell me? I have betrayed me, but I'm hoping not. damn... so wanted a happy ending for the 2. all because of that sucker offered! :cussing: :x

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jul 3rd, '10, 20:41

sincerely... give up hope for happy endings in Japanese dramas. where is the problem of the protagonist ends happily beside her beloved? because Hagane and Shiota not reestablished? more than annoying! dorama I watched all that I recently finished thus separated couples. already gave up anger! :cussing: :x

Amanogawa

Post by Amanogawa » Jul 6th, '10, 15:40

ozawa00 wrote:sincerely... give up hope for happy endings in Japanese dramas. where is the problem of the protagonist ends happily beside her beloved? because Hagane and Shiota not reestablished? more than annoying! dorama I watched all that I recently finished thus separated couples. already gave up anger! :cussing: :x
I choose to believe that they are together at the end, it's just not said. :whistling: I guess I wasn't as invested in them as a couple as I was in Dosokai, if they hadn't ended up together I would have been pissed.

That aside, I really enjoyed this show and even cried, which I was not expecting but there were many tear inducing moments.

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jul 6th, '10, 16:28

Amanogawa wrote:
ozawa00 wrote:sincerely... give up hope for happy endings in Japanese dramas. where is the problem of the protagonist ends happily beside her beloved? because Hagane and Shiota not reestablished? more than annoying! dorama I watched all that I recently finished thus separated couples. already gave up anger! :cussing: :x
I choose to believe that they are together at the end, it's just not said. :whistling: I guess I wasn't as invested in them as a couple as I was in Dosokai, if they hadn't ended up together I would have been pissed.

That aside, I really enjoyed this show and even cried, which I was not expecting but there were many tear inducing moments.
I agree, but what bothers me is the fact that the romance of heroes always be destroyed by another woman futile. Hagane and Shiota finished as if they were two friends, gosh they were so good together... is it too much to ask to see a happy ending with the heroes getting married and staying together? :scratch:

No more drama was cool and showed that parents should give more attention and care to children

letucce

Post by letucce » Aug 10th, '10, 22:30

I enjoyed the drama, but something worries me. will there be subtitles for it? I'm hoping so much, because this drama was great

weedo

Post by weedo » Sep 1st, '10, 02:00

So, any word about subtitles yet?
Seems like a decent series...

starlight116

it going to have a Sequel

Post by starlight116 » Mar 14th, '11, 20:55

They Going to have A sequel

monkeymajik

Post by monkeymajik » Aug 3rd, '11, 04:35

great drama but with no eng subtitles. :-(

gorgeousshutin

Post by gorgeousshutin » Apr 14th, '12, 00:20

Do you guys know Kichise Michiko was in this gem called Moso Shimai (badly translated as Paranoid Sisters by the Japanese official distributors)? It's a sultry Japanese midnight TV drama combining a contemporary plot with classical erotic prose and lavish, plot-relevant visuals lavish visuals to mesmerizing effects.

See my blog post for an in depth review of the show:
http://gorgeousshutin.blogspot.ca/2010/ ... -love.html

The entire show is available right here at d-addicts:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_71654.htm

Hopefully it's something you guys can enjoy!