yakuza black pather (Kurohyou Ryu ga Gotoku Shinshou) drama

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
chaseincats

yakuza black pather (Kurohyou Ryu ga Gotoku Shinshou) drama

Post by chaseincats » Feb 12th, '11, 13:03

the japanese name is Kurohyou Ryu ga Gotoku Shinshou

been really curious about this, anyone have any thoughts about it?

-chaseincats

theosiris2010

Post by theosiris2010 » Mar 25th, '12, 20:58

It's an alright show. I'm trying to find japanese .srt files so I can properly translate the tv show. episode 1-4 has been subbed, but they're so shitty it ruins the experience.

rootabega

Post by rootabega » Mar 26th, '12, 03:10

What an awesome title!
I'd watch that :D

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Apr 30th, '12, 15:03

I'm a very big Like a Dragon fan actually (played all the games, seen the movies/adapatations and own a bit of merch, etc...) , I watched the first season which was very good imo, I was almost tempted to translate it because alllll the subtitles are something awful.

I haven't seen a team, then again I haven't been looking that has done subs for the first season with passable subs. Someone has probably done it by now?

Since I just finished the second game Ashura-Hen, I decided to catch up with the drama, the first episode is a little shaky from the previous season, but it's off to a good start.

I have no clue where the other eps are for the second season so far. Wrote about the first ep here:

theosiris2010

Post by theosiris2010 » Apr 30th, '12, 18:42

have you been able to find a place with ALL episodes subtitled in english? also theres supposed to be an ashura hen tv show out too. has anyone uploaded these episodes anywhere??

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » May 1st, '12, 01:02

I haven't seen all the eps subbed anywhere, at least not with readable subs.

As for the second season, the first episode is up on d-addicts, but it's been about two weeks, and none of the other episodes have been uploaded, and I can't find it anywhere else. I'm about to just buy the eps off the jp psn store.