[Discussion] Asuko March

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
manlekim

Post by manlekim » Jun 16th, '11, 00:12

I'm hoping the drama ends at episode 10 or eleven. I love when Nao and her grandpa talk to each other. I agree that the best scene thus far has to be when Nao's grandpa pretends to have a back injury and then surprises her with a cake. It cracks me up!

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jun 16th, '11, 16:53

^^That part was so funny!

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 16th, '11, 17:43

Still FILMING! !! :D hehe i think the rain stopped
[img]
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 0629_n.jpg[/img]

Tori today from completing a sceane or something , thats like the third time thats happened ahhh, well am happy that my friend who is half japanese got it wrong haha !

shuzzack
Malaysia

Post by shuzzack » Jun 18th, '11, 05:26

anyone knows where i can download the raw episodes in mediafire?my country blocked megaupload :cry:

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jun 18th, '11, 16:06

shuzzack wrote:anyone knows where i can download the raw episodes in mediafire?my country blocked megaupload :cry:
Try Google search for mediafire raws. They have fileserve downloads on google search.

Can you download the torrents from this site? http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

shuzzack
Malaysia

Post by shuzzack » Jun 20th, '11, 09:20

^

thank you.its better than nothing ^^

sora_cantabile

Post by sora_cantabile » Jun 20th, '11, 11:03

shuzzack wrote:anyone knows where i can download the raw episodes in mediafire?my country blocked megaupload :cry:
you can find it at nomanymore

jecca

Post by jecca » Jun 20th, '11, 13:20

Did episode 7 air? There's no link in the torrents.. just making sure :) I saw a photo of the cast in Kento Kaku's blog and I thought it was an old photo, but like you all said, they're still filming.
I just finished episode 6 and I hope Aruto's parents won't be making an appearance anytime soon. The mother is quite possibly the most annoying character in the drama. Out of the adult characters, I like the grandfather best. He reminds me of my grandfather :)

Aruto reminds me of Akanishi Jin. Definitely not as attractive as Jin imho, but the lazy mannerism, the hair etc totally reminds me of Jin... in Yukan Club. lol. Aruto is like a cross between Akanishi Jin and Sato Takeru.
[/spoiler]

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 20th, '11, 13:25

7 did air erm its not going to end yet,:D we got mixed up with them saying final chapter which is like Summer or something your the third person to say Tori looks like Jin lol .. i dont think he looks anything like him but hey .. anyway Asuko march has released like amobile question game and Emi is advertising it on youtube here

:-)

and for filming the boys have finished accept For Tori and Emi i havnt seen a flower giving photo ye from the lesds .

ilovekimjeonghoon

Post by ilovekimjeonghoon » Jun 21st, '11, 02:57

I'm really enjoying this drama so far! ^^
I'm all for the YoshinoxTamaki couple, sorry Aruto hehehe.

I managed to catch a bit of the streaming of ep 7 on Sunday night, but it was too laggy so I gave up xD
Can't wait to see the ep hehe. ^^

I also disagree that Tori looks like Jin, I think he looks more like Koide Keisuke :P
But that's just me haha.

asuko1linda

Post by asuko1linda » Jun 21st, '11, 06:35

Hi! I'm a new member at d-addicts. I love Asuko March and it's the only reason I bothered to join the forum in the first place, is to talk about the drama! :)

I love how the drama is not so much focused on the romance, but the characters themselves, I like how the main characters as well as Takeuchi and Hirose have all had a episode that focused mainly on them, how they dealt with their own problems and morale, and mature as characters. The character development is more balanced in this drama because each of the main, as well as secondary characters Takeuchi and Hirose have all had their share of focal episodes.
Unlike in some other dramas where it's mostly just focused on romance and the typical 2 main characters.

I thought ep 7 was going to be the last episode because they said in the preview of ep 7 last week that it was the "last episode". But apparently it's just the first part of the final arc. So maybe ep 8 is the last.
I dislike Aruto's behaviour towards her (even though he is a nice kid deep down)
Aruto has always been a very supportive friend to Nao, and at the ep 6, he even gave her his necklace. So I don't see anything to dislike about his behavior towards her. His support for Nao is obvious.
I hope Aruto's parents won't be making an appearance anytime soon. The mother is quite possibly the most annoying character in the drama.
Aruto's mother does have a mental illness, from the trauma of constantly being abused and beaten up by Aruto's abusive dad. That's why she and Aruto have been trying to hide from his dad because they were living in fear of him.
All this while, Aruto has been trying to protect his mother from his dad, and she cannot work, Aruto is the sole breadwinner of the family. It's hard living and caring for a family member who has a mental illness. Especially if it is caused by some trauma earlier in their lives, such as being constantly abused by your spouse. And having to live in fear of this person for all these years.
I personally don't find Aruto's mother "annoying" at all. I actually really pity her and Aruto, because of this past trauma that has led to the family situation they both have had to deal with over the years.

I have seen first hand the damages of a abusive and destructive family has on a person. My uncle was a regular drunk and constantly abused my aunt physically and mentally. She was able to divorce him in the end but he made her life hell.
So I really do sympathize and empathize with Aruto and his mother, and understand their situation.

As for who Nao will end up with. I now most people probably support Nao with Tamaki, and I agree that they would make a cute couple too.
But I still root for Nao+Aruto, main reason is because Nao likes Aruto, and I think Aruto is starting to realize that he likes her too. So if they end up together, at least Nao would be with the guy she actually has romantic feelings for.
I see Tamaki more as just a good friend to Nao who will always support her. But Nao doesn't like Tamaki in that way, so if she ends up with him, they'll both just end up being unhappy together. So yes, it's Nao+Aruto for me :)

However, it was been quite apparent to me from the start that Nao would most likely end up with Aruto anyway.

Btw. I also don't think Tori looks like Akanishi Jin. But I think they're both equally hot :) even though I don't like Jin anymore.

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 21st, '11, 13:05

[

As for who Nao will end up with. I now most people probably support Nao with Tamaki, and I agree that they would make a cute couple too.
But I still root for Nao+Aruto, main reason is because Nao likes Aruto, and I think Aruto is starting to realize that he likes her too. So if they end up together, at least Nao would be with the guy she actually has romantic feelings for.
I see Tamaki more as just a good friend to Nao who will always support her. But Nao doesn't like Tamaki in that way, so if she ends up with him, they'll both just end up being unhappy together. So yes, it's Nao+Aruto for me :)

.[/quote]

Welcome to the fourm hehe AND YAY AN ARUTOXNAO surporter , yes !! finnally ... haha by the way for your post describing all the stuff that is like spoilers , place this [ spoiler ] before your entry adn then again after your entry and then put something thats not spoilers undernelth it :D ! yeah Aruto does Support her alway has , he was all about moving on adn advancing and he has always surpport Nao on her descision she also gave him a new dream ( had to take tha quote from Tangled one of my fav disney films haha )

theres a reason they have put that **** in to break Aruto and Nao apart and force Aruto to lie about about his feelings i cried in episode 7 defo when he was crying but the stupid camrea .. zoomed out :cry:

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 21st, '11, 13:10

Seeing as people have probaly seen episode now am going to post my

Aruto and Mother video :
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s-Vidoh0Vk0?hd=1" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Enjoy :D

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 21st, '11, 13:51

ASUKO MARCH FILMING IS WRAPPED UP :D!

He said the another day he couldnt film his part beacuse it was raining which means its probaly going to be a special Aruto and Nao moment. So both him and Emi delayed the shooting and Safely finished Filming :D with the other Girl Congrats to them both for finishing another drama !hehe :D

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Jun 21st, '11, 15:54

There is one thing that I just don't understand...

Episode 7 Spoilers
I thought that Aruto didn't want money from Kyoko? Maybe I need to rewatch that episode. But now she is forcing him to be with her because of the money she gave him? Really strange. Aruto likes Nao obviously. The direction this is going is making me angry, because the one who will be hurt in the end is Makoto - as if he didn't have enough problems already

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 21st, '11, 21:00

MaiKitty wrote:There is one thing that I just don't understand...

Episode 7 Spoilers
I thought that Aruto didn't want money from Kyoko? Maybe I need to rewatch that episode. But now she is forcing him to be with her because of the money she gave him? Really strange. Aruto likes Nao obviously. The direction this is going is making me angry, because the one who will be hurt in the end is Makoto - as if he didn't have enough problems already
Ok for 7 here
Aruto is forced to say with her because he needs the Money for his mums medication and for her to get advanced hospital treament or send her to one or something the doctor said in 2. No One is hiring him so hes got no money .. and i think Aruto said no because you know that women is a psyco .... i can imagine Nao finding out and Aruto and her getting together and then , that Psyco pushign Nao in front of car... she i will do anything to get Aruto and i dont get why hes 15... or surpose to why is she soo obsessed with him.
Hope that makes sense

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Jun 21st, '11, 21:30

^
For me it doesn't make sense. I know that Aruto needs money desperately and for what BUT it seemed to me that Kyoko offered the money and he refused to take it from her. In episode 7 however Kyoko says something about him having to return the money when he is about to leave her and so he decides to stay with her. I just don't understand when exactly he accepted the money from her. Unless it happened off screen.Or I missed it. I think it happened off screen. Like it was cut off when Kyoko was throwing herself on Aruto in the host club. That seemed to imply that they had sex, without showing it. I feel a little angry with Aruto and the way he is handling the Kyoko situation. :cussing:

Also Nao and her constant attempts to get friendly with Momo. When someone slaps you, says they hate you and is out to destroy you, you just don't go and try to spend time with them as friends. :roll

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 21st, '11, 21:41

MaiKitty wrote:^
For me it doesn't make sense. I know that Aruto needs money desperately and for what BUT it seemed to me that Kyoko offered the money and he refused to take it from her. In episode 7 however Kyoko says something about him having to return the money when he is about to leave her and so he decides to stay with her. I just don't understand when exactly he accepted the money from her. Unless it happened off screen.Or I missed it. I think it happened off screen. Like it was cut off when Kyoko was throwing herself on Aruto in the host club. That seemed to imply that they had sex, without showing it. I feel a little angry with Aruto and the way he is handling the Kyoko situation. :cussing:

Also Nao and her constant attempts to get friendly with Momo. When someone slaps you, says they hate you and is out to destroy you, you just don't go and try to spend time with them as friends. :roll
Aruto wouldnt have had sex with her... he was scared enough her being on him haha ! didnnt you her hear say Kaa-san that made him turn around and for her to know hed do what she said , me to but that girl is dangerous x and you know Nao she wants to be friends with everyone and help them even psyco abussive dad..... haha
Speaking of her
Quickie vid cuase this song was going through my head on 7

Aruto & Psyco Fangirl Am your biggest fan ! I follow your around!.9 ( CONTAINS SCEANES FROM 7 ,,, their not spoiley cuase their fast and have nothing but still

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EOVTyG5XsXc?hd=1" frameborder="0"></iframe>

asuko1linda

Post by asuko1linda » Jun 22nd, '11, 08:33

I agree with you. That wealthy woman does give me the impression that she has quite a tight grip on Aruto. So much that maybe Aruto perhaps feels a bit intimidated by how much control she has over him. She uses the money as her weapon of keeping Aruto by her side, because she knows that Aruto is desperate for money to help with his mother's medical bills.

Even though Aruto doesn't want that woman's money anymore and he did try to break off with her, but she's manipulating him by using money as her ultimate weapon. She can easily demand Aruto to give back the money she gave him if he leaves her. And that would mean, not only Aruto has to find a new job to make some money, but he would also owe the woman money too.

It's obvious Aruto is in a desperate position and seems to be quite vulnerable to that woman because he is still jobless and desperately needs the money. If the woman threatens to take away the money she gave him, then Aruto would owe so much more money, and that would just make matters worse for him and his mother.

It's obvious Aruto really likes Nao, and I think during that time when Nao confessed to him that she likes him, he really did seem like he wanted to accept her feelings, but he reluctantly rejected her. You can tell deep down that Aruto was hurting too and that he wanted to tell Nao his true feelings.
But I think nerves got the better of him, I'm sure he was thinking about that woman and worried about what she might do if Aruto gives into his feelings for Nao and leaves the woman. And Aruto could much less tell Nao the truth, I don't think he wants to hurt Nao by telling her the truth about that woman and that she has threatened him into staying with her.
Because afterall, typical of Nao, she tries to get involved with everyone's problems because she wants to help them. So if Aruto had told Nao the truth about that woman, I am sure Nao would have tried to get involved and confront the woman. And seeing how that woman can be manipulative and controlling, I don't think Aruto wants Nao to get involved in case she gets hurt. And so he reluctantly rejected Nao's confession. But you can tell deep down that Aruto did not want to hurt her feelings, he was trying so hard to not show his true feelings for Nao when he's with her.
But considering the difficult situation Aruto is in at the moment, he's probably scared to admit his true feelings for her. At least at the moment.

But hopefully this problem with that woman gets resolved and Aruto can finally tell Nao his true feelings for her :)

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 22nd, '11, 14:59

Please put spoiler in the parts you described 7 :D just cause its not out in subs yet x what you said is actucally waht
she did to aruto in 7 he tryed to leave her and she asked for the money back then to make him stay with her, she mentioned his Mum, That women burnt aruto 's braclet , shes crazy she could trap them in a burning house you never know ! in this case. Yeah i have a friend who likes ArutoxNao you sound like me haha, yeah before he said No to her he was switching his eyes i do that when i am trying to remember something from the past, you do it with anything and omg when she left his face expression , he looked so shocked and torn ... and then he started crying but the camrea blured out and to show that women which shows shes breaking them apart that was her plan cuase how many times has that women said thats the girl you liek Aruto and he has denined it and said they live in two different worlds, Come on that Women followed them around ALL DAY THATS FREAKY!!! so yeah...
If you have Seen 7 you can read the spoiler :D :-)

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jun 24th, '11, 03:47

I wait for Eng subs before commenting because it's easy to misunderstand some scenes. After watching Ep.6 w/subs it reaffirmed why I love Jdorama. I now understand this drama a bit more. This drama is more about stereotypes of people who attend technical trade schools. I think it's a refreshing lightweight drama that is not intense like Taisetsu na Koto but it does have serious moments.

**IF you are the emotional sensitive type please don't read my spoilers just to argue because it's pointless. I don't change my mind that easy so just ignore the spoiler if you are that type this drama isn't intense enough to get a good debate from me. If it was Taisetsu na Koto... well that would be a different story, we could debate all day! :lol But I'm not up for it with this particular drama. I like this drama and how it is unfolding.

But I do have a rip about this drama ONLY FOR THE MATURE NOT SENSITIVE TO READ THIS SPOILER!

Ep.6 & my thoughts about this drama
With this drama, now I seriously don't care who Nao ends up with but it is obvious she will end up with Aruto as some ppl already predicted a few pages earlier. There is no rivalry and no triangle and I don't care what other ppl think, it should be a triangle because that's what high school is about, even in Japan. Unless you went to an all girls, all guys type school or you were not the type to get hit on by the guys. I know that it's not the main plot of the drama, the school Asuko is the main reason behind the drama. Butin reality, that is a huge part of high school years --love-- and so many other jdoramas with high school theme are full of love triangle and rivalry. I find it stupid that the two girls are catty and fighting each other and none of the school full of boys and all of their teenage testosterone is fighting over Nao or even Momo! Bad writing I say... bad writing!

On a lighter note, I now know this is a light drama with some real life element to it and just something good to watch. I still think that the character development is lacking for a few of the roles but we still have a few more episodes to see them unfold, if that is the script.

Grandpa is so funny with the wig and trying to hit on Aruto's mom :lol I really want to see the crazy girl from the host club go nuts over Aruto! I want to see more drama in this drama! Either way, its a good watch.
Emi-chan is a very good actress and so is Tori so I can't blame them for playing the parts they have been given. Kentu is developing too and sometimes these high school dramas are a bit cheesy but that's what makes them fun to watch sometimes. From what I understand, the manga is way better and in most cases books are better than dramas because of time constraint.

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 24th, '11, 15:16

iluvasiandrama wrote:I wait for Eng subs before commenting because it's easy to misunderstand some scenes. After watching Ep.6 w/subs it reaffirmed why I love Jdorama. I now understand this drama a bit more. This drama is more about stereotypes of people who attend technical trade schools. I think it's a refreshing lightweight drama that is not intense like Taisetsu na Koto but it does have serious moments.

**IF you are the emotional sensitive type please don't read my spoilers just to argue because it's pointless. I don't change my mind that easy so just ignore the spoiler if you are that type this drama isn't intense enough to get a good debate from me. If it was Taisetsu na Koto... well that would be a different story, we could debate all day! :lol But I'm not up for it with this particular drama. I like this drama and how it is unfolding.

But I do have a rip about this drama ONLY FOR THE MATURE NOT SENSITIVE TO READ THIS SPOILER!

Ep.6 & my thoughts about this drama
With this drama, now I seriously don't care who Nao ends up with but it is obvious she will end up with Aruto as some ppl already predicted a few pages earlier. There is no rivalry and no triangle and I don't care what other ppl think, it should be a triangle because that's what high school is about, even in Japan. Unless you went to an all girls, all guys type school or you were not the type to get hit on by the guys. I know that it's not the main plot of the drama, the school Asuko is the main reason behind the drama. Butin reality, that is a huge part of high school years --love-- and so many other jdoramas with high school theme are full of love triangle and rivalry. I find it stupid that the two girls are catty and fighting each other and none of the school full of boys and all of their teenage testosterone is fighting over Nao or even Momo! Bad writing I say... bad writing!

On a lighter note, I now know this is a light drama with some real life element to it and just something good to watch. I still think that the character development is lacking for a few of the roles but we still have a few more episodes to see them unfold, if that is the script.

Grandpa is so funny with the wig and trying to hit on Aruto's mom :lol I really want to see the crazy girl from the host club go nuts over Aruto! I want to see more drama in this drama! Either way, its a good watch.
Emi-chan is a very good actress and so is Tori so I can't blame them for playing the parts they have been given. Kentu is developing too and sometimes these high school dramas are a bit cheesy but that's what makes them fun to watch sometimes. From what I understand, the manga is way better and in most cases books are better than dramas because of time constraint.

haha i liked your statements they made me laugh :D

as for episode 7 on your debate
From episode 7 to 8 Aruto and Tamaki are fighting which i think is Tamaki losing his cool, so because of this i think Nao has either turned him down or cant decide , so yeah no love traingle like we thought , and if you want crazy Fangirl to go crazy that i think is exactly where its heading , Aruto broke Nao's heart i bealive because He's trying to protect her, that girl has followed them around and we stop at nothing to get Aruto ( its got to be you saw Aruto's face and when he cryed and she was a the gates after he turned Nao down if he didnt like her, why would he be upset over it, why would he have lead her on in the eailer episodes... erm but yeah i think its going to get very dramatic, they put that girl in for areaon, at first i thought she might be crushing on Aruto for revendge , she said she fell in love with him as a kid when he was a star, what if she was appart of her life like it was her dads comoany he was working for or she wasnt as popular as him and something to do with him ruined her life back then cause as soon as she said I know all about you Yokoyama Aruto i was like REVENGE... does she really love Aruto or is she trying t destory everything like she really is ! she brides him with money over his own Mothers Health, and then threatens, burning the braclets, and she has confronted Nao before and Nao belieaved her till Aruto said what did you say that for and then cheered her up ... i have thought that crazy girl from the start as been after Aruto for revenege since episode 4 everything so far i have pridicted in a way as come true, oh also i heard from my Japanese friend who watches Asuko March the Director is from Kamen Rider ( a very dark Toku Series Tori came from Sentai and its rvial is Kamen Rider, soo now i know the reason why Asuko March isnt your regular school drama,
woah i wrote more then i thought i would haha oh and the books only at vol 4 , and at the afterparty of Asuko March Tori won a copy of one of the books a total cutie haha :lol Oh and loving your Hiro icon :D !

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jun 24th, '11, 15:28

Thanks for placing in spoiler YamapiRocks27 some people are not so polite to do that so thank you. :)

Because I don't want to see spoilers for this drama so I can't read your spoiler until after I see ep. 7 with English subs. Actually, I won't even visit this thread until after I watch episodes with subs because it easy to misunderstand the drama.

**BTW, I love Hiro ever since Nodame Cantabile! :heart:

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 24th, '11, 16:46

iluvasiandrama wrote:Thanks for placing in spoiler YamapiRocks27 some people are not so polite to do that so thank you. :)

Because I don't want to see spoilers for this drama so I can't read your spoiler until after I see ep. 7 with English subs. Actually, I won't even visit this thread until after I watch episodes with subs because it easy to misunderstand the drama.

**BTW, I love Hiro ever since Nodame Cantabile! :heart:
your very welcome :w00t: oh subs are out for 7 erm i didnt mean the actor Hiro i meant the Character Hiro , Clone Baby your last photo of Tori is from the drama book and his name is Hiro haha :wub:

asuko1linda

Post by asuko1linda » Jun 24th, '11, 17:23

Sorry, I'm still new to this forum and forget to use the spoiler tags.

But no matter how many episodes there's going to be, one thing's for sure is that it'll be interesting to see how they wrap everything up. There's still the issue with the selfish rich woman that Aruto has to resolve. And this love triangle, even though I think it's already obvious that Nao will end up with Aruto.

And from the preview of episode 8, it looks like Nao will have some kind of dispute with her mother about something.
But I get the impression that it involves Nao staying at Asuko. Maybe her mother doesn't like that and wants her to go to Eisei. Even though Nao has changed her mind already and decided not to transfer.
But I'm just guessing now.

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 24th, '11, 18:00

asuko1linda wrote:Sorry, I'm still new to this forum and forget to use the spoiler tags.

But no matter how many episodes there's going to be, one thing's for sure is that it'll be interesting to see how they wrap everything up. There's still the issue with the selfish rich woman that Aruto has to resolve. And this love triangle, even though I think it's already obvious that Nao will end up with Aruto.

And from the preview of episode 8, it looks like Nao will have some kind of dispute with her mother about something.
But I get the impression that it involves Nao staying at Asuko. Maybe her mother doesn't like that and wants her to go to Eisei. Even though Nao has changed her mind already and decided not to transfer.
But I'm just guessing now.

if you go back abit i did welcome you to the fourm :D and dont worry about it , tags are confusing and being new someone just has to tell you and your back on your feet with the rules hehe , oh and for episode 8 preview
and for the mother part i think she says to the Sensei she has TB ?? or tai b or something and then Nao dosnt know , her mother and her fight and she fights out which is why her mums in a hospital bed, but i think it wont be that serous because she looks to be resting i mean no breathing mask or any wires around her, she best be ok cause Nao's been through enough.....
:thumright: [/spoiler]

asuko1linda

Post by asuko1linda » Jun 25th, '11, 03:40

YamapiRocks27 wrote:
if you go back abit i did welcome you to the fourm :D and dont worry about it , tags are confusing and being new someone just has to tell you and your back on your feet with the rules hehe , oh and for episode 8 preview
and for the mother part i think she says to the Sensei she has TB ?? or tai b or something and then Nao dosnt know , her mother and her fight and she fights out which is why her mums in a hospital bed, but i think it wont be that serous because she looks to be resting i mean no breathing mask or any wires around her, she best be ok cause Nao's been through enough.....
:thumright: [/spoiler]
I noticed, thanks, you were the only one who even welcomed me here :)

About the mother
I think she and Nao are arguing about Nao staying at Asuko. In one scene, Nao shouted at her at the dinner table and said she "hates her mother". I think it's probably Nao's mum wants her out of Asuko, but Nao has already changed her mind and wants to stay at Asuko. So they fight over that. And because of all the fighting, her mum ended up at the hospital, then Nao found out about her mum's illness and feels guilty for fighting with her.

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 26th, '11, 02:54

Can’t wait for Asuko March 8 today or well tomorrow for me cause i sleep first but not for the Japanese haha :D !

ArutoxNao and reason why from 1-8
Nao needs to find out why Aruto turned her down. Cause that psyco obsessed fan who i think isnt even love with Aruto i think its revendge and shes trying to ruin his life. If Aruto didnt love Nao then he wouldnt have lead her on and wouldnt have taken so long to say No…

and then cry after she walks away then nearlly cry a the end …

I predicted something like this would happen from episode 4 now lets look at everything : Symbols of rising : Aruto’s Necklace : gives to now and the Blue Bird : hes always from the start supported her on the rising part but got abit upset of the thought of her leaving..

Ok from 1- now

Aruto is being bribed my that obsessed Fan = He cant just walk away when He is brorowing money for his Mums Meddicaian =

this has led up to the reason why they had the abbusive Dad = Why his Mum is ill and its not an illness that can go away easily = how easy the obsesed fan can bribe him… cause he still needs money for her to go into full hopital treatment for now he could only afford the tablets.

The reason ArutoxNao : Aruto only has his Mum , Nao has opened his up and made him see a different world beyound the one he was living in. Before Nao came Aruto wasnt exacally smiling… and having a good life now she is here , he has been smiling and shes changed his life ! hes even apart of the class even though its still arward for him.

Tamako and Nao : Tamaki has a crush on Nao yeah hes there for her, but Tamako is class leader and has alot of friends, has brothers and sisters and a dad yeah their not fairing well on money but still has alot more then Aruto does… once Aruto gets the money he can send his Mum off for full treatment which means he is alone. Yes he can look forward to the future but i think having someone Like Nao beside him is important hes said it in his eyes and body lanuage Shes very special to him… he wouldnt just give his necklace to anyone .

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 26th, '11, 20:04

Episode 8 :D

LOVED THE EPISODE !!
i was in fits at the first few minutes god that class rocks haha !!
Aruto in his little Hamoke that was sooo KAWAIIIIIIIII!! hehe , but i thought he was a bit of a Jerk on the basket ball courts , even though as soon as it came on i was like GO TORI ! i shouted it cause i been waiting for him to play basketball for two years in a drama haha !

The class telling the Mum how preicous Nao is to them is just one of my favourite sceanes defo cause i was smiling when Aruto came in , stopping her after the others tryed and then they all said their story :D !

SO happy the mothers ok such a cute sceane where she puts the blanket over her, am just thinking is that banket being advertised i mean it looks like one from Tori's cambonida film ,

Momo-chan and Her are kinda friends now ,

and last put not least YAYYYYY ARUTO YOU TELL THAT **** !!!

Problem with that is my pridiction has actucally come true ! AND I AM SHOCKED IT HAS CAUSE I BEEN SAYING IT EVERY EPISODE THAT , SHE WAS SOO PSYCO I COULD SEE HER PUSHING NAO IN FRONT OF A CAR, but its the other way round .i said it in my paparazi video ... and omg THEIRS STILL A CAR , BUT ITS NOT NAO WHO GETS HURT.... ITS ARUTO... mind u in my pridction it wouk dbe Aruto getting hurt,. ( go to the MAIN SITE TO WATCH A BETTER PREVIEW becuase the psyco idoit just stands in the road , probaly threating to kill herself , and Nao is where Aruto would have been before he jumps in to save that psyco cause He's not gonna let anyone die even her.... Nao is at Aruto's side and hes clutching his leg but am getting DAJAVU FROM GOLD HERE.... WHY DOES TORI'S CHARACTERS GET HURT !! erm so yeah... err shes shouting his Name and he is clutching his leg, but i have no idea if he is a wake.... ( the reason its Aruto is because that **** will finnally leave him alone, He saved her life... no money can repay that... still heartbreaking to hear him cry .... always is ... i have no idea if he is crying to his Mum ( cause he probaly wont beable to work after the injury or to Nao .

EITHERWAY AM STILL SHOCKED IT CAME TRUE OR PARTLY ! erm is it the last episode ?

asuko1linda

Post by asuko1linda » Jun 27th, '11, 13:00

Mmmm it seems like I was wrong about the fight Nao had with her mum, at least partly.
Nao's mum came back and wanted to take Nao with her to Singapore, which of course would mean Nao would have to leave her life behind in Japan, including leaving Asuko. And Nao of course doesn't want to leave Asuko and go to Singapore so she was fighting with her mum about that.
At least I was right about the part with her mum wanting Nao to leave Asuko :)

Nao's father is in Singapore I believe, and because of Nao's mum's illness she wants to be closer to her daughter. I am guessing that is why she is so eager to want Nao to move to Singapore and be with her parents.

And I think her mum now knows that both Aruto and Tamaki likes Nao, I like how she tried to tease Nao about that and asked her which guy she likes :D but of course we all know she likes Aruto.
Next week should be interesting. From the preview it looks like Aruto gets hurt trying to save that rich woman from being run over by a car, but Aruto gets injured himself. Nao witnesses the whole scene and takes Aruto to the hospital. I think that was the scene that Tori, Takei Emi and the other actress were filming.
Also in the preview, they showed one scene of Aruto crying. So It'll be interesting to know the reason why he was upset.

Sad to say this but I think next week will indeed be the last episode. It certainly seems like it, and someone has mentioned that in the preview, it was stated that it is the last episode.
For episode 6, 7 and 8, they described them as parts of the "last chapter". But in the preview for ep 9, it was slightly different, they actually meant 'last episode' this time.

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 27th, '11, 20:33

asuko1linda wrote:Mmmm it seems like I was wrong about the fight Nao had with her mum, at least partly.
Nao's mum came back and wanted to take Nao with her to Singapore, which of course would mean Nao would have to leave her life behind in Japan, including leaving Asuko. And Nao of course doesn't want to leave Asuko and go to Singapore so she was fighting with her mum about that.
At least I was right about the part with her mum wanting Nao to leave Asuko :)

Nao's father is in Singapore I believe, and because of Nao's mum's illness she wants to be closer to her daughter. I am guessing that is why she is so eager to want Nao to move to Singapore and be with her parents.

And I think her mum now knows that both Aruto and Tamaki likes Nao, I like how she tried to tease Nao about that and asked her which guy she likes :D but of course we all know she likes Aruto.
Next week should be interesting. From the preview it looks like Aruto gets hurt trying to save that rich woman from being run over by a car, but Aruto gets injured himself. Nao witnesses the whole scene and takes Aruto to the hospital. I think that was the scene that Tori, Takei Emi and the other actress were filming.
Also in the preview, they showed one scene of Aruto crying. So It'll be interesting to know the reason why he was upset.

Sad to say this but I think next week will indeed be the last episode. It certainly seems like it, and someone has mentioned that in the preview, it was stated that it is the last episode.
For episode 6, 7 and 8, they described them as parts of the "last chapter". But in the preview for ep 9, it was slightly different, they actually meant 'last episode' this time.
Put everything in aspoiler becuase what u wont is more spoiler then telling the story of the lateast and
yes the sceane i pridicted , is the last sceane Tori , Emi and the Psyco shot , because shes wearing the same dress well everyone is dressed the same also Aruto is either crying to his mum because he probaly cant work and get her money for meds, or its also with Nao to tell her the whole truth
I really hope Aruto ends up with Her but i think its gonna be an open ending

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jun 28th, '11, 02:17

YamapiRocks27 wrote: oh subs are out for 7 erm i didnt mean the actor Hiro i meant the Character Hiro , Clone Baby your last photo of Tori is from the drama book and his name is Hiro haha :wub:
I still haven't seen Clone Baby I will try and look for it streaming site. I changed the pic since I like his look now better, more mature. He is still hot, no? :-)

Finally got to watch Ep 7 streaming online
Psycho girl is becoming more psycho! Yippee! She looks crazy too :crazy: When she showed up at the picnic, I felt Nao's pain :cry: The sensai at the factory called Eita's brother "Blondie" and I laughed so hard.

Maybe it was just me but I didn't believe Makoto's confession at all :scratch: It was kind of lame. Anyhow it looks like it's not meant to be more than what it is.

I have to be honest this drama is ending too short with mysteries still lingering. Good attempt but not enough biography on the main characters. I think something happened with ratings or time slot that is why they have to cut the filming short.
Only 2 episodes left and the drama is just becoming interesting.

voldemort

Post by voldemort » Jun 28th, '11, 20:57

Episode 8 was hilarious. I enjoyed it a lot.
I can't stop replaying the mother visiting the school, especialy the teacher's face in front of his students !
I still don't get why they choose such a weird time to broadcast a school drama...

Too bad it is ending ;)

asuko1linda

Post by asuko1linda » Jun 30th, '11, 03:42

YamapiRocks27 wrote: Put everything in aspoiler becuase what u wont is more spoiler then telling the story of the lateast and
sorry I forgot to add the spoiler tags again.

I'm wondering about the time slot too. It's aired at 11pm on Sundays, late night Sundays are typically not a good time slot because people have to go to work and school the next day. Because the series is aired at such a bad timeslot, it could be why the ratings are not as good as I had hoped.
TV Asahi should have aired it in a better timeslot. They could have aired it on a earlier time on Sundays, but I think they were afraid to have it compete against popular drama JIN 2, so they moved it to a later time.
I think the series might have been better of if it was aired on a weekday at a earlier night timeslot.

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Jul 5th, '11, 14:47

The last episode was boring and disappointing.To me it looked like they ran out of ideas and wanted to wrap it up quickly. *yawn*

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jul 5th, '11, 16:17

MaiKitty wrote:The last episode was boring and disappointing.To me it looked like they ran out of ideas and wanted to wrap it up quickly. *yawn*
Yeah that's sad. I think it was the ratings or the writing? IDK but now I need to find something else to watch.

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jul 6th, '11, 02:09

iluvasiandrama wrote:
MaiKitty wrote:The last episode was boring and disappointing.To me it looked like they ran out of ideas and wanted to wrap it up quickly. *yawn*
Yeah that's sad. I think it was the ratings or the writing? IDK but now I need to find something else to watch.

CLONE BABY ;)!!!! :D

:( Due to the extended runtime of “Marumo no Okite”, Fuji TV also had to air their news and information program 30 minutes later, affecting the ratings of the shows that air around 11pm. Therefore it’s no surprise that TV Asahi’s drama “Asuko March!” even lost viewers for its final episode. average comes down to 5.96%, making it the weakest performance in that relatively young drama time slot so far. :'( 0.5% ...

aSUKO mARCH SUFFERED ALOT... first Tori's episode aired on Gold day and then they didnt air two episodes.... because 2 movie specials were on WHEN THEY COULDM HAVE PUT THEM ON NAOTHER DAY.... and then it had to end rushed with 9 episodes and it was rushed final episode felt like they just through three problems together and then end it at its worst possiable ending.....and another thing ITS TIME SLOT WHY AN EARTH AIR A HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA AT THAT TIME ON A SUNDAY

oh and not counting the amount of times Tori couldnt shoot his sceanes cause of rain!.... and the drama started later then it should have..... talk about badluck..... i still loved it... and accepted the ending, I do admit the episode infurated me ! but hey on the news thing direcctors were in talks of wanting to already do Asuko march The Movie.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jul 6th, '11, 03:16

YamapiRocks27 wrote:
iluvasiandrama wrote:

CLONE BABY ;)!!!! :D

:( Due to the extended runtime of “Marumo no Okite”, Fuji TV also had to air their news and information program 30 minutes later, affecting the ratings of the shows that air around 11pm. Therefore it’s no surprise that TV Asahi’s drama “Asuko March!” even lost viewers for its final episode. average comes down to 5.96%, making it the weakest performance in that relatively young drama time slot so far. :'( 0.5% ...

aSUKO mARCH SUFFERED ALOT... first Tori's episode aired on Gold day and then they didnt air two episodes.... because 2 movie specials were on WHEN THEY COULDM HAVE PUT THEM ON NAOTHER DAY.... and then it had to end rushed with 9 episodes and it was rushed final episode felt like they just through three problems together and then end it at its worst possiable ending.....and another thing ITS TIME SLOT WHY AN EARTH AIR A HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA AT THAT TIME ON A SUNDAY

oh and not counting the amount of times Tori couldnt shoot his sceanes cause of rain!.... and the drama started later then it should have..... talk about badluck..... i still loved it... and accepted the ending, I do admit the episode infurated me ! but hey on the news thing direcctors were in talks of wanting to already do Asuko march The Movie.
Wow really?! I said it from the very beginning do you remember? I suggested that this drama should have been a movie and not a drama. :roll
The first few episodes were off because they focused on too many characters and yes the time slot was too late for a hs drama I agree. I still think it was a good drama but still so much missing from it.

I heard that Clone Baby was pretty good but I don't like thriller like sci fi stuff. I like to see love triangles with some fighting action and school bully.

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jul 6th, '11, 15:01

Hehe I dont see Clone Baby as a Sci Fi show,.. mind you to busy staring and laughing and loving Hiro Trolling everyone. I would cool it an action/romance drama with clones, but the thing with the clones they fight like normal people even though their stronger and can through people around the room but , i cant see sci fi elements accept red eyes and super strength haha

mind you , if u watched that then you might not even beable to look at Aruto again.............. haha ( JOKIN ! ) Hes cute :wub:

I really hope the rating dosnt effect a chance of a movie ...

12bucklemyshoe

Post by 12bucklemyshoe » Jul 6th, '11, 15:15

So was it an open ending?

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jul 6th, '11, 17:10

12bucklemyshoe wrote:So was it an open ending?
Hmmm.. go watch the episode its out but id so closed ending, i dont know really i the makers the same as the Gokusen series cause thats what me and my friends think when watching,

ilovekimjeonghoon

Post by ilovekimjeonghoon » Jul 7th, '11, 14:41

I feel a bit sad and empty now that I've finished the series. :(
Oh well, I could always rewatch it hahaha

hey9

Post by hey9 » Jul 15th, '11, 00:24

So is there any chance of an SP? I was surprised by how much I actually liked this drama, and also felt that the ending was seriously lacking. Definitely felt thrown together.