From JDrama Weblog
Official Website
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/ikiteyuku/

Broadcast
Thursdays, 10.00 – 10.54 p.m. from 7 July 2011

Station
Fuji TV

Story
In 1996, a first grade elementary school girl was murdered. The victim was Fukami Hiroki’s younger sister, Aki. On that day, Hiroki had been asked by their mother, Kyoko, to look after Aki. However, he did not keep his word and while he was hanging out with his friends, Aki was killed by someone. Hiroki’s friend, Misaki Fumiya, turned out to be the criminal. The lost of their beloved daughter caused the Fukami family to break up afterward. Hiroki, who lived with his father, Tatsuhiko, kept on blaming himself for what had happened. On the other hand, the assailant’s family tried to live quietly and discreetly after the incident. But they had to keep moving time and again because they were harassed, their whereabouts was given away by someone. Then, 15 years later, Hiroki encounters a girl he should not have met. She is Toyama Futaba, the younger sister of Fumiya. Through this meeting, the broken families find hope to overcome the tragedy … …

Characters
Eita as Fukami Hiroki
His family broke down after his younger sister was killed. He now runs ‘Fukami’, a fishing boat shop with his father, and leads a dreary life everyday. He feels remorse for not having taken care of his sister like he had promised their mother, and for his own friend being the criminal. He begins to change after meeting Toyama Futaba.

Mitsushima Hikari as Toyama (Misaki) Futaba
Her older brother, Kenji, committed a murder when she was an elementary student. Because she loves her family, she is willing to make sacrifices such as nursing her bedridden grandmother. She meets the victim’s brother, Fukami Hiroki and develops special feelings for him.

Kazama Shunsuke as Amemiya Kenji (Misaki Fumiya)
Toyama Futaba’s older brother. He had been Fukami Hiroki’s friend during their junior high school days. He was sent to a juvenile corrective institution after he murdered Hiroki’s sister, Aki. After leaving the institution, he goes to live with Kusama Goro, whose family is a fruit grower.

Tokito Saburo as Misaki Shunsuke
Toyama Futaba’s father. A man formerly among the elite. Believing that it would be better living under a different surname, he officially divorced his wife, Takami, in order to protect the family, and repeatedly moved from one place to another. But the incident is leaked by someone.

Fubuki Jun as Toyama Takami
She divorced husband and changed her surname after the incident. She is a mother who believes in family ties, but agonises over the harassment.

Emoto Akira as Fukami Tatsuhiko
Fukami Hiroki’s father. A devoted family man. His awkwardness caused the breakdown of the family after Aki’s death. He continues to cling to the incident even after 15 years.

Otake Shinobu as Nomoto (Fukami) Kyoko
Fukami Hiroki’s mother. Hating her husband, she divorced him after their daughter’s death. She and her second son, Kohei, live with the Higaki family, which Kohei had married into.
Very good acting in the first episode. How will it continue? Especially the relationship between the two main characters. Right now I cannot really imagine that there will be a romantic relationship, too much baggage from the past. I'm so curious how they will make that work.
I felt so sorry for the father of Aki, and how he bought shoes for her every year. I wonder why Futabas brother killed Aki and why he showed up at the funeral of the father. Pretty messed up.

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jul 10th, '11, 03:29

a great first episode, moved me to tears watching how much they suffered.

Eita looks amazing in that role!
His trimmed hair is a nice one. I mean, before this he has always flaunt longer ones, but here, it's trimmed so much shorter, which is refreshing to watch, and the strands of WHITE HAIR :lol Overall, he looked so miserable and he's bit slouchy, which makes his role even more convincing! Great acting. And the other lead girl too, not bad.
Btw, anyone knows the theme song? It's so nice! I recognized the voice, should be the same singer as the one for Triangle's theme song.

ecco27

Post by ecco27 » Jul 10th, '11, 04:56

^^^ lol I noticed Eita's grey hair! Is he really going grey? He's so young though XD

So far I like it, I found Futaba a little annoying at first. I just didn't understand why she had to hang around at the Fukami house for so long
I understood why she was there after she went home and talked to her grandmother but it was still odd that she did that. Also when she asked Hiroki about his sisters death and then flipped out on him about it after. But I really liked how she explained her love for her brother, it's hard to understand how someone could still love someone who did such an awful thing and ruined his family's lives as well but the why she explained it made it understandable.
Also about Futaba's brother...
The funeral he went to was for his parole officer, not Hiroki's father. Anyway yeah he is soooo creepy :crazy: How can he live there with that little girl when he did what he did? Even his family can't escape his crime, how can he? I wonder if he really will kill again...

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Jul 10th, '11, 05:45

^
So the father is still alive? How did I miss that? What is an parole officer? :scratch:

ecco27

Post by ecco27 » Jul 10th, '11, 05:53

The father is also dead but before he died he mentioned that Kenji's parole officer was going to have his funeral the next day and Kenji would probably be there, that's why he was going to Tokyo with the knife in the first place. Then he died and Hiroki decided to go to that funeral and stab Kenji.

A parole officer is someone Kenji would have checked in with regularly after he got released from prison and who probably helped him get settled in his new life.

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Jul 10th, '11, 06:09

Thanks for the explanation, that makes sense. I think, I only understood about 50% of it, so I'm hoping someone will sub it in english.
Although it is hard to understand from an outsider perspective, I can really relate to Futabas feelings for her brother. Just think of a family member you've known and loved all your life...can you stop loving that person, just like that? People might say yes, but I think it's impossible. And I still want to know more about the motivation behind the kill. There must be some reason. What I really don't get is the new place that Fumiya lives in now, and that little girl who looks like an Aki repicla...if that isn't a setting for disaster, what is?

ecco27

Post by ecco27 » Jul 10th, '11, 06:20

Good news! Yuizaki_libra is subbing and already has the first episode done.

For some reason I'm not even curious about Kenji's motive, until they show some other reason I'll just assume he just wanted to kill someone. Sometimes people are just like that. I really liked the way Futaba explained why she still loved her brother, otherwise I would find it hard to understand.

yuizaki_libra

Post by yuizaki_libra » Jul 10th, '11, 09:58

Hi everyone, I'm just here to share the theme song which is sung by Oda Kazumasa. I've posted the song and the lyrics at my journal. Enjoy.

Gonna post the subs in the subtitles forum too ^^

iLLusiOnEr

Post by iLLusiOnEr » Jul 12th, '11, 06:10

Great performance from Eita. Mitsushima still has more to do. Before I start on it, I expected a light beginning; with main characters meet, develop some feelings before it turn messy with revealed secrets and consolation at the end. But wow, this is truly a human drama Japanese-style. Gloomy and dark and some warm feeling accompany the story. Even the shots contrast and the song. Its like Mother all over again. Except that I feel Mother had stronger impact on first episode.Lets hope the story's development will do great to this drama...and yuizaki can continue this project to the end.

Romance

Post by Romance » Jul 13th, '11, 12:44

Amazing first ep... will so keep watching this

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jul 18th, '11, 14:52

wow another heartbreaking episode! just finished ep2.
no matter how I look at Misaki's brother, he's creepy! And man... :cry: so touching when Misaki's letters were found and how she lied to her brother about their lives. The part where she broke down at the poppy flowers site was heartbreaking too. Eita's really good too, actually both of them have done quite well with their roles so far, i can feel their pain.

Anyways, anybody think it was really Misaki's brother who killed Hiroki's brother? Well, from the flashbacks, it was quite clear with all the evidence and also, she revealed how he had tried to kill her once too, what was that about :blink but after she saw the poppy flowers, she kinda realized it was her brother after all. What if her brother didn't kill the girl, assuming someone else did, and he failed to save her? Out of guilt/regret, he planted those, just like how they planted for the kittens' grave when they failed to save them. I know this is weird, but anyways, he looks creepy enough to be a killer though.
But this drama is getting more and more interested. One of the best for this season, to me though. :D

futarichan

Post by futarichan » Jul 18th, '11, 15:12

Eita!! Subarashii, totally different feeling, different act, different character, different body language since last time saw him in Sunao. Even the way he ran, show his character that not socialize much. Futaba (Hikari) I only watch on Yochien with Ashida Mana, haven't had strong impression about her, but she brought woman who have dark past well. Looking forward to more of her and the other cast like Otake Shinobu (mom) hopefully keep getting dark :mrgreen: and interesting. Also the music :thumright: (very make the mood).
The scene in the lake was so beautiful, not to mention so touching :cry:
When he remember Aki's face...

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Jul 18th, '11, 15:23

I still believe Futabas brother killed Aki. Especially after episode 2. Some people are just sick and I also think he is not really as stable as those releasing him from prison believed he was. He already tried to kill his sister. There is something very wrong with him and I don't think he changed that much. He said he is never going to love again, but that means he loved before - who? His family? There seems to be a love interest at the fruit growers if I judge the preview correctly. And I don't really think he is creepy looking. I also don't think you can see it in people's faces if they are killers. If you think that way, it only shows that Kazama Shunsuke is a very good actor, making you think he is creepy and evil. I just can't help it, I love the main characters and I'm totally curious how their relationship will work out. But I also want to know more about Fumiya and the other supporting characters.

ecco27

Post by ecco27 » Jul 18th, '11, 20:56

I think Futaba's brother said he'll never love again because for some reason (he's sick...) he wants to kill someone when he loves them. He tried to kill Futaba because he loved her and then Aki... maybe we'll find out that he loved her or maybe he just killed her because she reminded him of Futaba who he couldn't bring himself to kill for some reason, so maybe Futaba was right when she said if she died Aki would still be alive. For part of the episode I thought it was possible the brother didn't do it but had found her and decided to throw her in the pond and take the murder weapon for some reason but after Futaba admitted that he had tried to kill her and then the way he reacted with the farmer's daughter made me think he definitely did do it. At first I was more nervous for the young girl he was near but now I'm worried for the woman because it seems like he might fall in love with her and want to kill her.

I really wonder why the farmer lets Kenji be so close to his family. He knows what he was arrested for doing. So far we've only really seen the creepy and bad part of him. We've been told how much Futaba loves him, we know Hiroki was friends with him, clearly the farmer trusts him enough to be around his daughter and grand daughter so he must have good parts but they haven't really shown those yet... other than him fixing the little girl's bike.

antspace

Post by antspace » Jul 18th, '11, 21:31

Jeez, what a strong opening for this series! I love the cast, but also the pace of the series. The poppies were a nice touch, but especially the slow moving helicopters! Mitsushima Hikari and Eita are doing quite well as lead actors. I'm a great fan of both, so it's fascinating to see them together. The secondary cast is also very good. Especially both mothers!
I must say it's a great season! I really looooved Marumo no okite and just when that finished this fine series popped up!
Happy me :-)

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Jul 18th, '11, 21:41

To me it looked like he was destroying the bike with the hammer. Fixing a bike with a hammer seems weird. And here we have the hammer again. ecco 27- I really think your theory makes sense. Maybe he has some warped psychological issue with destroying what he loves most, it didn't work with Futaba, but I still wonder how Aki fits in here.

avieambers theory with the poppies sounds interesting, too. But I don't think he's innocent. For the farmer, I previously thought that he had no way of knowing about what crime Fumiya commited, but now it seems he does know. And that is extremely weird. I mean, he said he had doubts, but this is really dangerous for his granddaughter.

The love-interest? is played by Sakura Ando, Love Exposure reunion with Hikari, haha. But since she is working there? she might also have a criminal past. But it's true, if he starts to have feelings for that woman, she is in danger. (If the theory is correct)

antspace

Post by antspace » Jul 18th, '11, 22:16

It seemed to be the same (type) of hammer too :blink
Really looking forward to the developments. The preview seems promising. Boy is he going to fall for Sakura Ando :P

iLLusiOnEr

Post by iLLusiOnEr » Jul 23rd, '11, 21:07

can someone provide a translation for the theme song..

yuizaki_libra

Post by yuizaki_libra » Jul 24th, '11, 05:21

iLLusiOnEr wrote:can someone provide a translation for the theme song..
I put up my translation of the song at my journal. You can take a look if you want :)

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jul 30th, '11, 00:55

about ep3
another touching/heartwarming episode. So the mother hasn't forgotten her daughter at all despite all the facade she puts on. And I've never thought that it was her all along that did the prank calls and spreading news on Futaba's family. But funny how Futaba still helps her get over the daughter's death and in liberating her from her worries about Aki with Hiroki. I mean, normally, if you know that that person was making your family's life like hell all these 15 yrs, you wouldn't even bother helping. But that's exactly what I like about Futaba. She's just so kind-hearted, but still believable. Anyways, gonna watch the part where Hiroki read the autopsy report again, such a great scene! And him breaking down finally. Mother-son moment :cry:

And what's with the new girl at the farm, knowing Fukami's real identity? I won't be surprised if she's found dead one morning :unsure:

ecco27

Post by ecco27 » Jul 31st, '11, 03:42

I was happy that Hiroki and his mother were able to have a talk and cry together and gain more closure. It's so sad that all these years her mother blamed herself because she let her wear a short skirt that day and at the same time Hiroki believed she was blaming him because he left her alone. It was so nice of Futaba to realize exactly what it was bothering the mother and for her to help Hiroki get the information.

It seems like next week (well this week actually...) it seems like Futaba's dad might see her brother? And I'm looking forward to see how her family reacts...

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Aug 3rd, '11, 15:50

Episode 4 Spoiler
Please clarify this for me if you're fluent in japanese: At the end of this episode Futabas mom says she is not the mother of Fumiya. Does she really mean she is not the real birth mom? Or does she only say this because she no longer can feel love for her son and just says he is not her child anymore because of this? I think it's the latter, but I'm not sure because of Futabas suggestion that she is also not her mothers child then and that complete break down of the mom.

And why are Futuba and Fumiya walking hand in hand through the forest in the flashback? They are certainly at an age where you don't hold hands with your siblings anymore in the flashback. :scratch:
By the way, if you want the smaller resolution episodes without chinese/japanese subtitles please say so in the torrent thread of episode 3. furransu (uploader) is asking if people are still interested in that version.

lissamae

Post by lissamae » Aug 3rd, '11, 23:07

@MaiKitty RE: "Episode 4 Spoiler"

I am not 'fluent' but I asked the same question to a Japanese friend...
Yes, Fumiya and Futuba must be children from the husbands first marriage, this is not their birth mother.

As far as I noticed, the reason for the walk in the woods holding hands has not been explained, it must be part of the background they will latter reveal.

I assume the writers are planning to give us some 'reason' for why Fumiya did what he did, but I can't even begin to guess how they are going to do that.

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Aug 4th, '11, 08:06

@lissamae

Thanks for the answer! I'm really shocked now, I didn't expect this.
But the age difference between Akari and Fumiya/Futaba is big. So it is indeed possible. Did the real mother die or was there a divorce? I'm really curious what'll happen now. I can't help but love the Father of Futuba, though. He seems so heartbroken and must've had a horrible life since the accident. The way he apologized to the people in the café - I couldn't have done that. :-( It is so strange to me that Hirokis family kind of collapsed after the incident but Futabas stayed together in the tough times. Maybe you cannot compare the things that happened to the families, though...

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Aug 5th, '11, 03:53

Just finished ep4. Kinda shocked by the revelation at the end. Anyways, am I the only one who thinks Eita and Mistushima Hikari really shines through their roles in this drama? I continue to be marveled by their acting since ep1. I'm a fan of Eita, so that's to be expected, but Hikari kinda surprised me with this role. She can really act! her character is kinda hard to act imo, not exactly attractive but she managed to convey her emotions through facial expressions and body languages. That made me like the character a lot. :thumright:

iLLusiOnEr

Post by iLLusiOnEr » Aug 5th, '11, 06:30

Yes.I've seen quite a few of Eita's works and he really is one of the best. Mitsushima is a new face to me though this is not the first I've seen. She is a perfect combination to Eita in this drama. I don't know how she did it, but her body posture (slightly bent over) is kind of showing the gloomy feeling and difficult time she faced. However, if you noticed, in ep 4 that bent is slowly not showing anymore. Maybe her meeting with Fumiya (Eita) is a 'fateful' one. :wub:
The revelation's scene in Mizaki's family is really one of the high point in ep 4. Mom's screaming when she realised how big is the mistake she made when all the time she wanted to protect her family and this is sort of how she'll break it apart. Futaba's reaction to it is the best acting so far. :salut: Its kinda not making any sense but also explains a lot why the mom is dead serious not wanting onii-chan back in the family..and to close it all. she's finally making the impression of that baseball player :cheers:
For those people who want a romantic comedy or fast paced drama this is not the one, but I'll recommend it because it is a worth try. Its, IMO,a human-family-a bit melancholy but light drama.[/spoiler]

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Aug 5th, '11, 07:00

iLLusiOnEr wrote:Yes.I've seen quite a few of Eita's works and he really is one of the best. Mitsushima is a new face to me though this is not the first I've seen. She is a perfect combination to Eita in this drama. I don't know how she did it, but her body posture (slightly bent over) is kind of showing the gloomy feeling and difficult time she faced. However, if you noticed, in ep 4 that bent is slowly not showing anymore. Maybe her meeting with Fumiya (Eita) is a 'fateful' one. :wub:
The revelation's scene in Mizaki's family is really one of the high point in ep 4. Mom's screaming when she realised how big is the mistake she made when all the time she wanted to protect her family and this is sort of how she'll break it apart. Futaba's reaction to it is the best acting so far. :salut: Its kinda not making any sense but also explains a lot why the mom is dead serious not wanting onii-chan back in the family..and to close it all. she's finally making the impression of that baseball player :cheers:
For those people who want a romantic comedy or fast paced drama this is not the one, but I'll recommend it because it is a worth try. Its, IMO,a human-family-a bit melancholy but light drama.[/spoiler]
yes! Her slightly bent posture was really good, and if you noticed, Eita had the same posture in ep1 and it gradually disappears too! Great body language.
And couldn't agree more on her expression "huh?" during the revelation. And how she decided not to continue talking bout it most prob not to shock her little sis anymore than her mother had. That particular scene was amazing. Her Nomo impression was good too! Funny how the citrus fruit becomes a symbol of her brother... :D That said, I can't wait to see how they progress! More and more secrets slowly revealed.

hhnd

Post by hhnd » Aug 5th, '11, 07:33

I love Eita and Mitsushima Hikari's acting too. :-) I've been well too familiar with Eita's works, but he always amazes me in a subtle way. Hikari's acting is also very expressive, yet she doesn't overact at all, though her character is full of tragedies.
The one thing I absolutely love about the drama is that, while I've seen quite a few dark dramas like Sora kara, Byakuyakou (my favorite), Mother, etc. Soredemo tries to portray a tragic situation in a light kind of way. Hiroki's brother provides comic relief from time to time.

The only thing I'm worried about is that the situation (mysteries, secrets, etc.) seems really complicated, I wonder how they're going to solve the problem. :unsure:

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Aug 5th, '11, 10:20

Wow, Fumiya and Futaba reunite in
episode 6. You can watch the trailer on the official website. I just can't wait for that episode, it seems so emotional. I really love this drama, I'm glued to the screen all through it and I always feel totally surprised when the end credits start to roll because I didn't realize that 45 minutes passed already!

antspace

Post by antspace » Aug 5th, '11, 21:31

For another great role of Mitsushima Hikari watch Love Exposure, or Kakera. On a lighter note there's Moteki. With Eita you can always sense the huge talent. I think his best role till now was in Last friends. That series was somewhat of a mess though. But in this series his talent is really blossoming! He manages to bring great depth to this very complex character.
I really can't tell where this will all lead...
That Hiroki still wants to kill Fumiya was surprising to me, especially the casual tone in which he said this to Fumiya's father. Ando Sakura's character might not survive the next ep, and I thought/ hoped she would have a steamy tensed love affair with Fumiya, which would have lead to her demise. Well... the shuffle in the back of the truck will probably destroy that pipe dream :P

hhnd

Post by hhnd » Aug 5th, '11, 21:37

About Hiroki
I didn't think he was serious about killing Fumiya *though IF they meet, there's no telling what a victim's brother might do* but at least, at that moment, I was thoroughly convinced - through the casual tone of Hiroki - that he was just trying to stir things up so that Futaba's dad comes to term with his own son and goes look for him. After all, it was Futaba who helped Hiroki's mother come to term with her daughter's death, and so it works the other way around too.

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Aug 5th, '11, 22:33

antspace wrote:For another great role of Mitsushima Hikari watch Love Exposure, or Kakera. On a lighter note there's Moteki.
Hikari is also in Akunin, very good movie from last year. Although she has just a small part in, it it's quite heartbreaking, because in Akunin she is the victim of a murder. One thing I find amazing is in the making of of Love Exposure, Sion Sono - the director - is really harsh on Hikari. Which makes her very emotional, but ultimately I think this made her really grow as an actress. I don't know about other directors or actresses, but some of the j-actresses performances are so lacklustre - probably because they've never been scolded, critizised and pushed to their limits. So in that sense Love Exposure was a really lucky film for her to be in.
antspace wrote: I really can't tell where this will all lead...
This is one of the points that makes this drama so outstanding to me. It is everything but predictable. I just have no clue where this is all going and what'll happen next. Usually you try to guess or it is pretty obvious, but here I don't have any clue at all, and I wonder how they're going to wrap it up.

antspace

Post by antspace » Aug 5th, '11, 22:49

@hhnd
You might just be right. Although I think he was serious about killing Fumiya. I hope he won't, because he and Futaba are fighting hard to get through this. I loved how Hiroki's mum thawed after meeting Futaba. I hope both families can find a resolution to this bigger than life problem...

antspace

Post by antspace » Aug 5th, '11, 23:00

@MaiKitty
I haven't seen the making of Love exposure, but will look for it next. This is a drama where I can watch an episode twice or three times and still discover nuances.

Bwiko0424

Soredemo Ikite Yuku

Post by Bwiko0424 » Aug 6th, '11, 03:49

What does everyone think about this jdrama?

yuizaki_libra

Post by yuizaki_libra » Aug 6th, '11, 04:03

Hi. There's a thread for this drama here. You can head over there and join the discussion :)

Romance

Post by Romance » Aug 6th, '11, 16:59

Just watched ep 5 and I can already state that this dama is a masterpiece! Great atmosphere, great acting and great story! Can't wait for next ep!

Maybe even the best this season?

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Aug 6th, '11, 17:44

Romance wrote:Just watched ep 5 and I can already state that this dama is a masterpiece! Great atmosphere, great acting and great story! Can't wait for next ep!

Maybe even the best this season?
definitely the BEST this season for me. I just don't quite get the ratings it's been getting though, kinda underrated. Japanese folks don't like serious drama? :unsure:

@ MaiKitty - I finally watched Akunin and Love Exposure. Her role was small in Akunin but did leave quite an impression. I was super amazed by Love Exposure though, she was brilliant in there! While in Soredemo, she is kinda soft-spoken, in LE, she was this tough chick. The movie was very long though (3hrs plus) but she's very convincing. So I guess it was a good thing the director was tough on her, coz it really pushed her to do such great job. :D

ecco27

Post by ecco27 » Aug 8th, '11, 05:36

I watched episode 4...
Wow towards the end there they make it seem as if Fumiya is still murdering. Honestly if he is that's kind of an easy way out for his family because then he'll just go back to jail and they won't have to worry about taking him back in to the family or not because he'll just go back to prison... and probably face the death penalty.

Also there looks like there might be a love triangle starting! I want Hiroki and Futaba to be together but they really have to work around some major issues to work around... like the fact that Futaba wants to reconcile with her brother and Hiroki wants to kill him. Hopefully they won't let a silly thing like that get in the way of love :P

I've started to wonder how this is going to end even though it's only less than half way done. I think Hiroki will confront Fumiya and ask him why but in the end he won't kill him. I wonder if Fumiya might try and kill Futaba again. And I wonder what will happen with Futaba and Hiroki's relationship. Obviously I want them together but in the synopsis for the series it does say they shouldn't have met so it makes me worried they might not.
I love this show but the characters are just so hard to understand. I can see loving you're family but Futaba knows her brother is no good. She knows that not only did he kill Aki on purpose but that he also tried to kill her. I thought she should have been able to understand her father's feelings but then he changed his mind at the end too. I just don't get how he could think of welcoming Fumiya in to the house with his two daughters there, just like I don't get how that old man can let his young granddaughter and pretty daughter be around the criminals that he hires all the time. I get that he's his father and he loves him but parents have thrown their kids out of their home for things that aren't nearly as bad as murder!

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Aug 8th, '11, 06:14

ecco27 wrote:I watched episode 4...
Wow towards the end there they make it seem as if Fumiya is still murdering. Honestly if he is that's kind of an easy way out for his family because then he'll just go back to jail and they won't have to worry about taking him back in to the family or not because he'll just go back to prison... and probably face the death penalty.

Also there looks like there might be a love triangle starting! I want Hiroki and Futaba to be together but they really have to work around some major issues to work around... like the fact that Futaba wants to reconcile with her brother and Hiroki wants to kill him. Hopefully they won't let a silly thing like that get in the way of love :P

I've started to wonder how this is going to end even though it's only less than half way done. I think Hiroki will confront Fumiya and ask him why but in the end he won't kill him. I wonder if Fumiya might try and kill Futaba again. And I wonder what will happen with Futaba and Hiroki's relationship. Obviously I want them together but in the synopsis for the series it does say they shouldn't have met so it makes me worried they might not.
I love this show but the characters are just so hard to understand. I can see loving you're family but Futaba knows her brother is no good. She knows that not only did he kill Aki on purpose but that he also tried to kill her. I thought she should have been able to understand her father's feelings but then he changed his mind at the end too. I just don't get how he could think of welcoming Fumiya in to the house with his two daughters there, just like I don't get how that old man can let his young granddaughter and pretty daughter be around the criminals that he hires all the time. I get that he's his father and he loves him but parents have thrown their kids out of their home for things that aren't nearly as bad as murder!
I agree that the characters are so complex! It's like you never know what exactly are they thinking in their minds, non-predictable.
Initially I also don't quite get Futaba's undying love for her brother, despite how he DID after all tried to kill her once, and murdered a young girl. If I were in her place, I don't think I can forgive that kind of act from my brother. Then, it occurred to me from her memories with her brother, most of them were sweet and they practically spend a lot of time together, so maybe that's why she still couldn't believe he did such an act, except for the poppy flowers which kinda confirmed it for her. I don't have a prob with the father wanting to bring his son back home, IF the son really repents his act and really want to atone for his sins, because I think they deserve another chance. BUT if he's still having that killing instinct, then no way. :crazy:
Haven't watched ep 4, waiting for subs to understand fully. But I love that scene between Hiroki and Futaba :wub:

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Aug 8th, '11, 10:37

ecco27 wrote:I watched episode 4...

Can't really say I agree with what you wrote there. I find it really cruel to say that if he will murder again that would be an easy way out for his family. Is that really good for the family? All that hurt AGAIN? And another possible victim? I for one, don't think Fumiya will kill again. He just gave a warning to that girl not to mention his past again. He probably doesn't want everyone to know who he is. I think that he just wants to be forgiven. Thing is, I think the way they show him and what he does - they want us to doubt him. It's really clever of the producers, you cannot be sure of his real intentions. Being kind and looking mean at the same time....But I guess we'll see more of his intentions next episode. That is the episode that will kind of determine his otherwise kind of weak characteristics. We really don't know much about him - yet. I still understand Futabas love for her brother and I also understand where the father is coming from. Wanting to try to reconcile after all the horror, I still feel sorry for him.
I find it hard to imagine how a possible relationship between Futaba and Hiroki could happen. I mean there are hints. But still Hirokis wanting revenge and I don't see Futaba letting Hiroki kill her precious brother. And a relationship between Futaba and Hiroki? I think Hirokis family and the whole neighbourhood would go ballistic. I just don't see it happening. And I feel sorry for Futaba. She is a kind soul and is constantly blamed for a crime she didn't commit and then all the other issues, she's having with her family. I think she would be better of with somebody who could be kind to her and not someone like Hiroki. I find them really cute together, but a relationship with a future for these two? Very unlikely.

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Aug 11th, '11, 03:59

just watched ep 5

really love the conversation between both Hiroki and Futaba that night at his house, that was really funny and showed how simple their thinking is. I was literally dumbfounded by Hiroki's "wanna go for karaoke" as compared to Futaba's "i wanna be able to bend a spoon" dream lolz...it was touching too when Hiroki consoles her afterwards. I don't care how people are gonna look at them or their history but I'm all for both of them now.

And finally that was a staggering 10 mins emotional wreck confession from Hiroki's mother wow...that was one of the longest line I've ever listened too in a while.

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Aug 11th, '11, 13:59

After watching episode 6
I'm feeling extremely sorry for Futaba. She is so torn up, her whole life is a mess and she doesn't know how to get out of this situation. Extremely hard for her.

And they did it, I'm starting to doubt again, because I was doubting in the beginning then very convinced he did it and now again full of doubts - did Fumiya really kill Aki? I'm not sure anymore. But who did it then, and what happened? Aargh, the suspense is killing me. I think he did it after all, would be a pretty cheap move if he didn't. But they really want us to think he will kill the little girl at the farm, after all, now.

And once again, wow at Hikaris performance. The awkwardness with her brother, when they were at the zoo together and the way she confronted him when he wanted to leave for the island. Great!
Soredemo Ikite Yuku is the best drama this year.
Last edited by MaiKitty on Aug 12th, '11, 16:18, edited 1 time in total.

iLLusiOnEr

Post by iLLusiOnEr » Aug 11th, '11, 14:58

Ouch..MaiKitty, torrent for that episode hasn't even be posted here and you start to discuss it. Guess you are really big fan of this :mrgreen:

and i agree that this is the best drama so far this year..

crocus

Post by crocus » Aug 11th, '11, 16:12

MaiKitty wrote:Soredemo Ikite Yuku is the best drama this year.

Agreed! Best drama this year!
Also, Hikari's grasp and appreciation on her character is just brilliant!

LOL. I still can't get what Akiramike said out of my system yet: If Mitsushima Hikari doesn't win all the best actress awards this season, it will be proof that the winner is probably the best in the world at giving blowjobs.
Haha...

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Aug 11th, '11, 16:28

iLLusiOnEr wrote:Ouch..MaiKitty, torrent for that episode hasn't even be posted here and you start to discuss it. Guess you are really big fan of this :mrgreen:

I often watch dramas when they air on TV if I have time. :| And I really wanted to see episode 6. Since I'm kind of fascinated by Fumiya and Futabas sibling relationship. I'm probably the only one, but I'm also really interested in Fumiya - his character and motives.

antspace

Post by antspace » Aug 11th, '11, 23:01

Having watched episode 5
I'm glad to see the families slowly growing to a point where things can be discussed. It's fascinating to see Hiroki's mum coming back to life. I was deeply moved by her speech and her decision to move to Hiroki's place. Eita was impressive in his acting there! As things eased down for a minute Akari's mother stepped in looking extremely haggard. And then the other surprise. Will Futaba follow her brother? I don't trust him for a second.
A very touching episode and promising fireworks for ep 6.

@ MaiKitty

I'm not touching that spoiler tag for ep 6. Nope not going there :P
By the way, and off topic, having watched the making of Love exposure really gave me more insight to the movie and to what moves Matsushima Hikari as an actress. Glad you mentioned that, thanks! :thumleft:

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Aug 12th, '11, 18:01

MaiKitty wrote:After watching episode 6
I'm feeling extremely sorry for Futaba. She is so torn up, her whole life is a mess and she doesn't know how to get out of this situation. Extremely hard for her.

And they did it, I'm starting to doubt again, because I was doubting in the beginning then very convinced he did it and now again full of doubts - did Fumiya really kill Aki? I'm not sure anymore. But who did it then, and what happened? Aargh, the suspense is killing me. I think he did it after all, would be a pretty cheap move if he didn't. But they really want us to think he will kill the little girl at the farm, after all, now.

And once again, wow at Hikaris performance. The awkwardness with her brother, when they were at the zoo together and the way she confronted him when he wanted to leave for the island. Great!
Soredemo Ikite Yuku is the best drama this year.
just breezed through ep6 since sub isn't out yet but
omg... :cry: i practically was on the verge of tears watching that scene whereby Futaba was trying to stop her brother from leaving when she asked him to meet Hiroki. That scene was really really depressing!!!~ She doesn't deserve to be bearing all those weight on her shoulders when it's not her fault in the first place. She deserves better. for a while, I really despise the brother for doing that, but I'm also curious to his real confessions, which I hope will come around at the end of the drama. I need a closure on his purpose. Another heartbreaking episode.

Toreba

Post by Toreba » Aug 14th, '11, 02:01

This has a Million stars feel to it >.< i hope not lol

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 14th, '11, 05:06

This is an awesome series! I've been pretty disappointed in the past few seasons, but this has revived my faith in j-Dramas.

Futaba character was simply superbly cast. She has a innocent feel to her that fits the emotionally stunted character that Futaba is. I look forward to the development of the series

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 14th, '11, 05:06

This is an awesome series! I've been pretty disappointed in the past few seasons, but this has revived my faith in j-Dramas.

Futaba character was simply superbly cast. She has a innocent feel to her that fits the emotionally stunted character that Futaba is. I look forward to the development of the series

iLLusiOnEr

Post by iLLusiOnEr » Aug 14th, '11, 07:06

I'm not equipped enough to watch the latest one without sub, so I auto-translated it. Though its 'engrish', I can truly enjoy Hikari's performance. Its fair to say that this episode can be credited to her. She can potrait Futaba's character so naturally :thumright:

Two particular scenes that I like in this episode:
1. the meeting of Hiroki's and Futaba's parent. While trying to supress her anger, Hiroki's mom still managed to act kindly resulting in awkward moments but also seem natural as if it real life.One can really appreciate the awesomeness of the supporting casts.

2. When Futaba told her brother to meet Hiroki and show his repentance. It was the first that we can see Fumiya showing any hint of feeling. He acts like nothing has happened when he's with Futaba up to that moment. Futaba's pleading with frustration really moved me.

ulzzangmiko

Post by ulzzangmiko » Aug 15th, '11, 17:45

MaiKitty wrote:
iLLusiOnEr wrote:Ouch..MaiKitty, torrent for that episode hasn't even be posted here and you start to discuss it. Guess you are really big fan of this :mrgreen:

I often watch dramas when they air on TV if I have time. :| And I really wanted to see episode 6. Since I'm kind of fascinated by Fumiya and Futabas sibling relationship. I'm probably the only one, but I'm also really interested in Fumiya - his character and motives.
YES me too! Futaba is pitiful and tear-jerking and all, but i'm really intrigued by Fumiya..unrepentant even up to this point.. and really interesting to see how this develops further..

Keikan

Post by Keikan » Aug 16th, '11, 21:05

I watched the first episode of this drama but I'm unsure if I should continue. I guess the constant self-pitying of the main character kind of threw me off. Does the story get more interesting later on?

antspace

Post by antspace » Aug 16th, '11, 21:15

Nope, the first ep. kinda sets the tone. A tone that I really enjoy though 8)
After that it builds slowly to a point unknown...

hhnd

Post by hhnd » Aug 17th, '11, 00:55

Keikan wrote:I watched the first episode of this drama but I'm unsure if I should continue. I guess the constant self-pitying of the main character kind of threw me off. Does the story get more interesting later on?
I didn't like the first ep as much, but ep 2-ep4 were the best for me. Ep 5 was really good, except the mother's "realization" at the end could have benefited from a shorter, more concise speech. Hiroki seems to be the main character, but it is Futaba who completely steals the show. Not even Eita can seem outstanding in her presence (Mitsushima Hikari), IMO, and I like Eita a lot :roll
Last edited by hhnd on Aug 17th, '11, 03:57, edited 1 time in total.

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Aug 17th, '11, 01:32

hhnd wrote:
Keikan wrote:I watched the first episode of this drama but I'm unsure if I should continue. I guess the constant self-pitying of the main character kind of threw me off. Does the story get more interesting later on?
I didn't like the first ep as much, but ep 2-ep4 were the best for me. Ep 5 was really good, except the mother's "realization" at the end could have benefited from a shorter, more concise speech. Hiroki seems to the main character, but it is Futaba who completely steals the show. Not even Eita can seem outstanding in her presence (Mitsushima Hikari), IMO, and I like Eita a lot :roll
so true! I'm a huge fan of Eita, never missed his movie/dramas, and I initially watch this for him too since I don't really know Hikari before, but surprisingly, she kinda outshines Eita as Futaba atm. :D

yuizaki_libra

Post by yuizaki_libra » Aug 19th, '11, 11:53

Just watched ep 7 and things get cleared up with regard to Fumiya's motive for killing Aki. Though I kinda expected the explanation earlier on, it just puzzles me further as to how this show will end satisfyingly for everyone. I actually wish Fumiya has a happy ending for himself, but considering how the story's been leading up to this point, I really have no idea how that will work out.

On a side note, was anyone able to catch ep 7 through keyhole yesterday? I couldn't find Fuji TV on keyhole and got so depressed :P. Can't remember the last time I was so drawn to a drama ^-^

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Aug 19th, '11, 13:09

^Yep, it was the same for me. I couldn't find Fuji TV. *grrr* So I cannot really comment on 7 since I've yet to see it. Saw the trailer for 8, though, on the official website and
wow Fumiya and Akis mother will have a face to face meeting. That will be an emotional horror trip for both of them, I presume.
I just hope that all the people involved will find some kind of closure at the end, but I think such a trauma will not leave you until the end of your days so it's impossible to hope for this. But I hope it won't be an ending where more people die or something.

antspace

Post by antspace » Aug 19th, '11, 14:01

Having just watched ep. 6 I felt I had to write something on it.

Out of a strong cast EITA and Mitsushima Hikari are shining like diamonds. Their acting in this series was so intense, that I just sat in awe!

This series seems to get everything right! The whole build up is sublime. They take plenty of time to tell the story, but it doesn't get draggy. Nothing feels forced. The flow of things keeps you on the edge of your seat. You just get the feeling that everyone is working hard to tell an important story.

The other thing is that it doesn't get moralistic at all, which is surprising in a Japanese dramaseries. The morale here seems to establish itself. The makers leave it to the viewers to make their own analysis of what's right or wrong. All in all it's a very mature approach.

Sorry, if I'm getting carried away, but I'm just that impressed.

Yuizaki_Libra, I'm very happy that you have taken this on, and would like to thank you profoundly for the translations!

yuizaki_libra

Post by yuizaki_libra » Aug 20th, '11, 00:59

antspace wrote:Having just watched ep. 6 I felt I had to write something on it.

Out of a strong cast EITA and Mitsushima Hikari are shining like diamonds. Their acting in this series was so intense, that I just sat in awe!

This series seems to get everything right! The whole build up is sublime. They take plenty of time to tell the story, but it doesn't get draggy. Nothing feels forced. The flow of things keeps you on the edge of your seat. You just get the feeling that everyone is working hard to tell an important story.

The other thing is that it doesn't get moralistic at all, which is surprising in a Japanese dramaseries. The morale here seems to establish itself. The makers leave it to the viewers to make their own analysis of what's right or wrong. All in all it's a very mature approach.

Agree with you. This drama doesn't have the usual cliches normally seen in Japanese dramas, and that I attribute to excellent writing.

After watching this drama, I think I will really be eager to see Eita again (Hikari has always been a favorite actress of mine - you guys should check out Sawako Decides), and it just so happens that they have just done a movie together which will be released in October 2011.
Yuizaki_Libra, I'm very happy that you have taken this on, and would like to thank you profoundly for the translations!
My pleasure =)

unguanime

Post by unguanime » Aug 20th, '11, 12:46

Hi. I've been lurking this thread for quite a while.
I just finished ep7.
I have no idea how they're going to wrap this up. Will there be a happy ending for all of them?
About ep8 preview
I dread about Fumiya meeting Hiroki's mother. They seem to have a struggle. And in the voice over Hiroki said "If only I had come earlier..." What does he refer to? Is it about Fumiya meeting his mother? Or is it about Fumiya killing Yuri's mother?
antspace wrote: Having just watched ep. 6 I felt I had to write something on it.

Agree. Excellent script. Excellent acting. Just wow.
antspace wrote: Yuizaki_Libra, I'm very happy that you have taken this on, and would like to thank you profoundly for the translations!
We owe you, Yuizaki_libra. Thanks to you I can share this magnificent drama to my friends.

And here comes another week of waiting... Sucks that I can't download this anymore. I'm moving out of town next week and I won't have unlimited internet connection.

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Aug 20th, '11, 13:20

Just watched 7, too. :cry:
Man, where will all this lead, too? Fumiya is really something. Killing his unborn baby and almost killing Yuri and now Maki? Hopefully Futabas dad won't commit suicide or something. I know that Fumiya is sick and I still find him fascinating and all, but this is too much.
I mean it's getting so depressing now I just don't see any hope in this anymore. Definitely don't watch this drama if you want a lighthearted escape from reality. It just makes you more angry/sad/frustrated with each episode. So much pain.

And applause to the supporting cast as well. Everybody's going on about Eita and Hikari but the rest is so amazing, too. Kazama Shunsuke is great, it's a shame he is not acting more. Definitely one of JE's better actors.

unguanime

Post by unguanime » Aug 20th, '11, 14:51

MaiKitty wrote:Just watched 7, too. :cry:
Man, where will all this lead, too? Fumiya is really something. Killing his unborn baby and almost killing Yuri and now Maki? Hopefully Futabas dad won't commit suicide or something. I know that Fumiya is sick and I still find him fascinating and all, but this is too much.
I mean it's getting so depressing now I just don't see any hope in this anymore. Definitely don't watch this drama if you want a lighthearted escape from reality. It just makes you more angry/sad/frustrated with each episode. So much pain.
I don't think what Fumiya has done is too much (not by common logic, I meant by his character). But yes, this drama makes you angry/sad/frustrated. It's emotionally tiring (in a good way).
MaiKitty wrote: And applause to the supporting cast as well. Everybody's going on about Eita and Hikari but the rest is so amazing, too. Kazama Shunsuke is great, it's a shame he is not acting more. Definitely one of JE's better actors.
Yes! The supporting casts are great too! Hiroki's mother, Futaba's parents, Misaki...
It's my first time watching Kazam Shunsuke's work and I'm impressed. I googled him (my otaku habit) and it looks like he doesn't do much on-screen activities... Too bad.

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Aug 20th, '11, 16:03

unguanime wrote:
I don't think what Fumiya has done is too much (not by common logic, I meant by his character). But yes, this drama makes you angry/sad/frustrated. It's emotionally tiring (in a good way).
I kind of had the hope he might've changed after all these years, so I was a little disappointed that he hadn't. :pale: Even though he held himself back with Yuri....you could see how hard that was for him.

iLLusiOnEr

Post by iLLusiOnEr » Aug 23rd, '11, 18:11

Seeing latest sub posted by yuizaki :cheers: downloading and marathoning back-2-back 6th and 7th. :mrgreen:
The determined look on Hiroki's eyes,imo, is caused by what he saw from the last moment of him and his dad, talking about his frustration. Then fed by all stories from Yukie-san, that kind-of-murderous look is intriguing. He was in a state of indifferent before that, then after the death found out how frustrating and vexing his father was with all mementos that his father kept. Then he realized at the lake that all these past must be put behind, though I doubt the path he'll take to reach that end will not be all right. But I trust in the good nature in him.

I doubt Maki was murdered rather she might just be injured (trailer of next ep at the end of 7th). This latest incident might turn the already scarred-optimistic Fukaba into a complete despondency (seeing that she said how she want to die in the trailer).

ps: Fumiya's head-banging on the wall looks very real. But me thinking that sound effect and pillow on the wall in the dark-contrasted tunnel made Kazama's acting a lot easier :whistling: Oh yeah, what kind of personality disorder Fumiya has? His mental state is not normal and 'normal' viewers can't understand his action :scratch:

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Aug 27th, '11, 09:39

Did you stop watching already? :O

Episode 8
Was sooo depessing. I mean, I didn't think it could get any worse, but it did. I just feel so frustrated at everything that is happening. And that scene between Aki-mama and Fumiya, wow, first class acting AGAIN! And poor Fumiya-papa. I feel so sorry for him.

But what really got me was that last scene between Futaba and Hiroki.

I want a happy ending for them so much. Yes, I want them to run away together, I want a future for them and a normal life, please leave all that horrible mess behind. It is unrealistic to wish for that, but I want an ending on a positive note for those two. It is just all so heartbreaking....but that last scene, I can't also help but think that they are so cute together. Awww....
:cry: :cry: :cry:

antspace

Post by antspace » Sep 2nd, '11, 21:00

Threw the japanese subs for ep 8 in google translate :crazy:
even with the wretched translation I couldn'd miss what was going on. I was shocked by all the misery. the scene with fumiya's father walking on the highway was heartbreaking. Also Aki's mum confronting Fumiya was impressive. The thing with this story is, that everyone is to be pitied. Even Fumiya, as he really cannot help himself. Him entering Hiroki's store was really scary because he was so unpredictable. Glad he didn'd kill anyone else (yet!)

From the preview I got the idea that there'll be some catharsis next ep. But somehow I cannot see light at the end of this series :-(
It was all about coming to terms with the dreadful murder 15 years ago, but now it's happening again, even if Maki hasn't died. That makes it so much worse...

antspace

Post by antspace » Sep 2nd, '11, 22:49

Oh my god!~Did the same thing with ep 9 :blink
It's getting pretty intense! From the preview I thought of a kind of reconcilliation in Fumiya's family. I never expected the showdown between Fumiya and Futaba. And the betrayal of the father that took away his credibility... incredible! i still thought that he DID go look him up at the orchard, but that was already too late. The fight between Fumiya and Hiroki was out of this world! Wow! I was so relieved when he didn't take the knife with him, but the knife found it's way to Futaba now... I can only pray for her now :cry:

iLLusiOnEr

Post by iLLusiOnEr » Sep 3rd, '11, 05:43

antspace wrote:Threw the japanese subs for ep 8 in google translate
Yes..I did too..luckily, that episode didn't have long dialogue and difficult conversation like for example the Kyoko's confession to her family..that was looooong and many words that can 'lost in translation' of its feeling.

There is a partial synopsis of episode 9 on jdramas@wordpress..coupled with rough googled sub, it'll be easier to understand..oh, i watched the video first.synopsis is to clear if i misunderstood something.

voldemort

Post by voldemort » Sep 3rd, '11, 07:49

After watching that serie... I will never listen to Rachmaninov concerto in the same way than before...

Episode 9
From the raw, I couldn't understand exactly what the murderer said about his real mother death, I'll wait for the translation ;)

I was not expecting the last development... The nice supporting sister is gone! Now that I think about it, it was some logical move in the story, I don't know why I got surprised by it...
Anyway, I don't think she has the guts/skills to kill her brother. Wait and see...
That drama makes me eager to see more work from the screenwriter. I see he got a prize for those, I've already watched "Mother", but is "Watashitachi no Kyokasho" good?

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Sep 3rd, '11, 10:10

^It is not bad, but it's also not on the same level as Mother and Soredemo, Ikite Yuku. It's been a few years since I watched it, but while it is not boring I didn't find any characters I really liked in it, so that makes it kind of forgettable to me - not something I'll watch again.

I hope that Futaba doesn't kill Fumiya (for Futabas sake) or that they both die or commit suicide or something. But the way I see it it is all going in one direction. For them all to find closure there is only one solution: Fumiya HAS to die. I'm really scared how this will end.

antspace

Post by antspace » Sep 3rd, '11, 10:31

Some parts were hard to understand with the google translate tool, and I can't recommend it. I'll definitely watch again when the subs are ready :-)
Still, with the few Japanese expressions I do know, and because I had seen the previous eps with Yuizaki Libra's subs, it was possible to get most of the storyline. Somehow it was interesting looking in a different way at these eps. I focussed more on the acting. Anyway, I was really impressed with these episodes!
@Voldemort, I've watched Watashitachi no Kyokasho a couple of years ago and did really like it :-) That's partly due to the cast, I really like Kanno Miho and Shida Mirai. But I also liked the story. I didn't know that was by the same writer though.
@Maikitty, Yes things do look grim, but I believe Hiroki has the key to a happy(er) ending. It would be in character for him to save the day :-)

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Sep 8th, '11, 14:04

^ At first I was sceptical but you were right. Hiroki has grown on me a lot, especially after episode 10. I think he is amazing now.

Next weeks 11 will be the final episode. Things seem to be pretty much "solved" by now so my hope is that the last episode will deliver a romantic ending for Futaba&Hiroki. I'm hopeful that it'll happen, the trailer hints a bit in that direction. They deserve it.

Romance

Post by Romance » Sep 15th, '11, 13:33

Last ep next week... can't wait.
It has been an amazing trip sofar...