Kimura Takuya

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Navigator84

Post by Navigator84 » Apr 4th, '13, 09:14

Maybe for the Fall season 2013. I hope a sequel of Mr Brain ^^

holy day

Post by holy day » Apr 5th, '13, 03:27

Navigator84 wrote:Maybe for the Fall season 2013. I hope a sequel of Mr Brain ^^
your hope is my hope too, i like mr.brain so much... story, cast, character, everything.. i love the pairing.. kimura and ayase look fit together... i keep my finger cross then :cheers:

Navigator84

Post by Navigator84 » Apr 5th, '13, 05:51

^^ I discovered 3 years ago the asian dramas with Mr Brain ^^
A kind of US criminal drama like CSi and Mentalist, with a great song "Jump" from Van Halen; great sense of humor.
I was "chocked" by the Hiro's play, very overplayed, but I think it's that makes the charm of the japanese dramas ^^

garagaraSaru

Post by garagaraSaru » Apr 30th, '13, 00:24

So I think I'll start to watch Mr. Brain :)

taiyaki-kun

Post by taiyaki-kun » Jun 1st, '13, 07:41

TempestRider wrote:
holy day wrote:hai everyone.. i'm new, greet to all of you.. i'm so happy found this forum.. i love takuya kimura acting so much and get to know that he's a good husband and father...makes me love him even more :)
i'm looking forward for his new project, can somebody tell. Thank you
hi holy day!

welcome to Kimura's thread :-)

i'm also waiting for his new drama.. hope he makes a new project soon.. Shingo has an upcoming drama now with SMAP's new single as the theme..hope Kimura makes a new drama soon.. he's a very talented man. just love him :P
I read from a web board that Takuya said on his radio show that he has about 4 projects on plan right now. I really hope all of them are realized within this year.

taiyaki-kun

Post by taiyaki-kun » Jun 28th, '13, 01:56

I found on a SMAP board this link to a translation of a magazine article about Takuya's acting from a professional writer's point of view. It's such a beautiful writing. :wub:

http://rz-jocelyn.livejournal.com/39888.html

YukawaManabu

Post by YukawaManabu » Aug 11th, '13, 14:57

Hey guys! Would any of you know how I can listen to Kimura's radio sihow? I have this app called TuneIn Radio and I can listen to many radio stations all over the world. It's just frustrating that I cannot find the Japanese stations I like, for example: Fukuyama Masaharu's radio show.
Many thanks!

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Aug 11th, '13, 19:40

YukawaManabu wrote:Hey guys! Would any of you know how I can listen to Kimura's radio sihow? I have this app called TuneIn Radio and I can listen to many radio stations all over the world. It's just frustrating that I cannot find the Japanese stations I like, for example: Fukuyama Masaharu's radio show.
Many thanks!
Hey!
If you're okay with the recorded ones, then you can find many of them at SMAP's communities on livejournal such as:
http://smappiesubs.livejournal.com/tag/ ... dio%20show
or on YouTube

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Aug 15th, '13, 00:33

Latest I have heard is a new drama coming out in October. Sounds interesting. I think his co-star will be Shou Shibousaki (?) please forgive spelling.
Story sounds complicated since his character dies and then things become strange because Kimura is then portrayed as a robot from the future. Of course he looks and acts human and it would seem his second character is trying to solve the murder. I know no more but it sounds as tho maybe he will have a role at least that will be to his liking and a leading lady who can measure up to his acting very well.
Sounds good to me !

KimiToDeatta

Post by KimiToDeatta » Aug 15th, '13, 01:31

I just heard about his new drama but I couldn't find any details online, thanks for the summary ^^
It sounds a bit weird but it could be interesting, we'll see... I'm looking forward to watching it anyway!

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Aug 15th, '13, 05:09

Sorry but I think the actress' name is Kou Shibusaki. I think she was with him in Change drama. She is a good actress I think and suits Kimura rather well.

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Aug 15th, '13, 20:42

Peggy wrote:Sorry but I think the actress' name is Kou Shibusaki. I think she was with him in Change drama. She is a good actress I think and suits Kimura rather well.
Nope, she was with him in Good Luck!! :D

Hell Yeah! The drama title will be "Ando Roid ~ A.I. know LOVE? ~"
Read More @ tokyohive

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Aug 16th, '13, 01:10

:-( Sorry. such a bad memory. thanks for the correction.

I guess it's really ANDROID since Kimura will come back from one hundred years as an android. I bet he will look like Kimura. Hope so anyway.

YukawaManabu

Post by YukawaManabu » Aug 18th, '13, 07:59

MisS Lonliah wrote: Hey!
If you're okay with the recorded ones, then you can find many of them at SMAP's communities on livejournal such as:
http://smappiesubs.livejournal.com/tag/ ... dio%20show
or on YouTube
Hi! This is perfect, thank you very much!

I love the idea of Kimura and Shibasaki Kou in one series. 2 of my most favourite celebs. Great!

yuji07

Post by yuji07 » Mar 13th, '14, 07:09

Well when you see "KIMURA TAKUYA" on the cast list, expect that it is a great drama/ movie. I watched some KimuTaku's Drama/ Show and i can say that all of them are great drama and the story line is also fantastic too.

My favorite KimuTaku's Drama is Mr. Brain. Haha That drama always drive me crazy with all the Scientific terms they are saying

I SO ♥ KIMUTAKU! :D :wub: :wub: :wub:

RetroHelix
Germany

Post by RetroHelix » Mar 13th, '14, 21:09

yuji07 wrote:Well when you see "KIMURA TAKUYA" on the cast list, expect that it is a great drama/ movie. I watched some KimuTaku's Drama/ Show and i can say that all of them are great drama and the story line is also fantastic too.

My favorite KimuTaku's Drama is Mr. Brain. Haha That drama always drive me crazy with all the Scientific terms they are saying

I SO ♥ KIMUTAKU! :D :wub: :wub: :wub:
This is certainly true for every drama before Mr. Brain in my opinion.

TempestRider

Re: Kimura Takuya

Post by TempestRider » May 4th, '15, 19:43

Hi everyone!

I'm a little frustrated coz I couldn't find any subbed episodes of I'm Home. Anyone help me, please?

Thanks heaps in advance! :P

JackBauer2424

Post by JackBauer2424 » May 25th, '15, 02:29

I also like Mr. Brain and dopey sidekick.

Is SMAP music any good? I tried to listen to some samples on iTunes, but don't think I found any.

hitori2_

Post by hitori2_ » Sep 16th, '15, 17:19

holy day wrote:
Navigator84 wrote:Maybe for the Fall season 2013. I hope a sequel of Mr Brain ^^
your hope is my hope too, i like mr.brain so much... story, cast, character, everything.. i love the pairing.. kimura and ayase look fit together... i keep my finger cross then :cheers:
Me three *peace*

I really hope there'd be a new season. So sad it ends with episode 8. I want more of the OTP (of course) as well as interesting and new storyline. I just love everything that comes with Mr. Brain :wub:

Ohh yeah, before I forgot. I'm newbie here. Hello! :w000t:
JackBauer2424 wrote:I also like Mr. Brain and dopey sidekick.

Is SMAP music any good? I tried to listen to some samples on iTunes, but don't think I found any.
I love Sekai ni Hitotsu dake no Hana. Try listen to it :thumright:

KoChun

Post by KoChun » Sep 26th, '15, 05:54

While I am entertain by Mr Brain and
Kimura did a good performance as Tsukumo 9+9 :D haha

Although I prefer Kindaichi Fumio in Priceless.

If I had a wish list, it would be between
Kuryu Kohei aka Hero preferably with Amemiya
Mojakura Asakura Keita in Change.

JackBauer2424

Post by JackBauer2424 » Nov 5th, '15, 02:55

I'm almost finished watching Engine, and it's not bad. Not really a romance, not really a sports racing show either.

JackBauer2424

Post by JackBauer2424 » Aug 6th, '16, 08:01

Is he retired? I keep checking his d-addicts page to see what he's in next and nothing new.

Reikableu

Post by Reikableu » Sep 14th, '18, 18:04

It seems this thread is not alive anymore?
I was a recent fan, started loving the man by the end of 2016. Since then I've seen about 47 if his works, movie, dramas, guesting and specials combined.

Just an update, sicne 2016.
Takuya Kimura had 2 new dramas, A Life and BG.
He also had 2 movies Blade of the Immortal, which landed him in the Cannes File Festival again, and Criminal For the Prosecution a collaboration with Arashi's Ninomiya.

He also has one movie to be released on Jan 2019 entitled "Masquerade Hotel".

:)