Ito Misaki

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Astro_Boi

Post by Astro_Boi » May 14th, '07, 09:45

I dunno if anyone else knows.. but theres a series called 'Your Under Arrest' that looks like Misaki plays a main role in!
theres a clip of it if you search 'misaki ito' on youtube!
How can you request torrents for a series?
I really wanna watch it!
more misaki means a more happy moments for astro!
hahahahaha XD

Astro_Boi

Post by Astro_Boi » May 14th, '07, 09:48

I know i haven't posted in ages.. and i haven't full got the hang of this place, but info on how to request a series to be 'torrented' would be great! Help anyone?! ^_^'

luvv

Post by luvv » May 16th, '07, 01:52

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! is this heaven? close, it would be if i was the guy in the clip

p.s. i dont know if this is appropriate in this site but if not, can a mod just delete this post

Astro_Boi

Post by Astro_Boi » May 16th, '07, 09:25

yeah.. i saw that one!

Hermes!... NOOOOOO!!! T_T
lol

luvv

Post by luvv » May 16th, '07, 11:28

lolz everywhere i look around, people that like misaki itoh call her HERMESE-SAN!!!!, man i guess i aint the only person who fell for her through that show. we fans all kinda resemble the 'fans' from the show. i wonder how they would react when they see the clip

you guys should check out her new show maison ikkoku. the anime version has a lot of pleasant reviews, i actually wanna see that first before watching the live one

spanusia

Misaki ito Ken-On Talent Agency

Post by spanusia » Jun 18th, '07, 18:33

Hi all,
Like all of you, I am a fan of Misaki ito and I am currently working on an article featuring the lovely aforementioned for possible publication in a UK magazine.
I am having a little difficulty tracking down contact details for Ken-On Talent Agency, who Misaki is signed to - no details are given on their website.
Can anyone assist me with this requset?
Thanks. Appreciate it.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jun 18th, '07, 18:50

the j-wiki show that her rep is also incent, which does have an e-mail address (as opposed to ken-on.

incent@incent.jp

spanusia

Post by spanusia » Jun 18th, '07, 20:37

Hey, thanks for that - I appreciate it.
I have just wrote to them - I'll keep you informed if I hear anything.

ALTIMIT

Post by ALTIMIT » Jan 24th, '08, 20:53

can someone please reupload the 33CM in the first post please...

the link in first post is deleted already :-( ...

i have watched Yama Onna Kabe Onna,Densha Otoko and Taiho Shicauzo,is there any recommendation about Misaki movie??how about Edison no Haha,is it good??

also does someone has Taiho Shicauzo download link??i have already but the uality is not so good :scratch:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 25th, '08, 02:14

I think Taiho has only been subbed by some anime subbers a while back and it was on an Anime tracker not too long ago. I'm assuming you have that since the quality is not that great, as you said. You should check the Edison thread^^

ALTIMIT

Post by ALTIMIT » Jan 25th, '08, 06:44

yup,my taiho is subbed by AnimeOne and the uality not so good...

can someone pleae reupload the 33 Commercial in the first page??please...

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Mar 15th, '08, 03:29

Hi! I'm Ito Misaki's train man (how I wish, lol)

Loved her in Lunch Queen, Densha Otoko and Gokusen. She's too beautiful I could faint. And I love tall women! I'm now streaming Taiho Shichauzo in some other site I'm now in episode 3. Is there an episode where she's the main focus? Say, which of the two leads is really taller? Sites say Misaki is 171 and Sachie Hara is 173cm but that's not really obvious in the drama. Or is there a camera trick?

Is Edison no Haha good? Im thinking of giving it a try. Thanks

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 15th, '08, 03:39

Hello Ivanavi :salut: How are you liking Taiho Shichauzo? There's an episode towards the end where she has a sub plot about her so look forward to that. Otherwise, it's mostly the two of them solving crimes :thumleft: Really, it says Hara Sachie is taller? Misaki always looks very tall to me and 171cm is pretty tall for a Japanese woman. However she is very slender so she may just give off the tall illusion. So to answer your question about a camera trick, I have no clue sorry!

I'm not currently watching Edison but there were a few people talking about in the discussion thread: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_57358.htm

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Mar 15th, '08, 04:04

Ahoy there atskv9 :salut: Taiho Shichauzo's? really funny! There are a cheesy moments but it's fun to watch. Thought she was amusing in Lunch Queen, but YUA's just crazy. I just finished episode 3 so I moved onto the 4th. the opening scene cracked me up! ha ha. I'll look forward to that episode. I think i can finish this in a day
atskv9 wrote:Really, it says Hara Sachie is taller? Misaki always looks very tall to me and 171cm is pretty tall for a Japanese woman. However she is very slender so she may just give off the tall illusion. So to answer your question about a camera trick, I have no clue sorry!
Yeah, I did a bunch of net searches. Only thing is that Misaki's height is sometimes listed as 172cm. The Myspace page says 5'8" (is that really hers) so that would make her just the same height as Sachie :scratch:
I'm not currently watching Edison but there were a few people talking about in the discussion thread: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_57358.htm

I'll be reading around, thanks! Its because I'm deciding which one to download first between Edison no haha and Kiken na Aneki :lol I've a long list of jdramas to see

clc_00_ca

Post by clc_00_ca » May 8th, '08, 06:03

just finish watchin Taiho Shichauzo. Ito was very funny in it. Totally different from her other characters. Her dynamic with Sachi was great. I wonder if they became good friends after the filming.

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » May 11th, '08, 13:47

clc_00_ca wrote:just finish watchin Taiho Shichauzo. Ito was very funny in it. Totally different from her other characters. Her dynamic with Sachi was great. I wonder if they became good friends after the filming.
hi! I recognize you from Hara Sachie's thread. I agree, they were great in Taiho Shichauzo. And Natsumi is different from Misaki's other roles. refreshing. and have you seen Densha Otoko? You really should.

atskv9: I finished Edison. It's pretty good, but Densha's still my fave. 8)

clc_00_ca

Post by clc_00_ca » May 11th, '08, 15:12

I just finish watching densha otoko. Misaki looks pretty in this series. How should I say it? I guess more women scent :D. But I still like Misaki from Taiho. The character suits her better. Funny, down to earth and smiley... :wub: While watching Densha, I was constantly shouting MURI!!! that means no way in jap. How can a gorgeous girl like her kiss an average guy like Densha :cussing:

silencio

Post by silencio » Sep 29th, '08, 06:45

i hope she gets more projects... such a pity i only discovered her this year through Densha Otoko... All those wasted years!!!

have to backtrack through all her projects!

silencio

Post by silencio » Sep 30th, '08, 03:08

been reading the past posts regarding why Misaki-san's thread is not that popular.

maybe the reason that this thread is not so active is that she's getting older..... thus moving into mature roles....sadly, she can't be Hermes-san forever.

I've read somewhere that her popularity skyrocketed during '05, she was already 29 years old, rather mature to capture the minds of those who prefer young AV idols.

of course, this is just my humble opinion.

here's a shot that i haven't seen yet on this thread

ImageImage
Last edited by silencio on Sep 30th, '08, 03:13, edited 1 time in total.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Sep 30th, '08, 03:13

She is getting older and the younger crowd that enjoys their young idols frequents d-addicts so you're less likely to find someone willing to chat it up about Misaki here, I think. You should check the post you made on Jdorama.com cause I responded to you there :thumleft:

silencio

Post by silencio » Oct 1st, '08, 03:59

responded! thanks for humoring a newb like me!

in Misaki-related news,

it seems like Misaki-san and the actor who played her little brother in Densha Otoko are being seen together a lot.

hehehhe, i don't mind, and i hope she's happy.

they make a pretty, hot and tall couple

shrinerr

Post by shrinerr » Oct 2nd, '08, 19:12

I'm fairly new to jdrama's so it's sad to see how 30 is "over the hill" in the Japanese idol world. Being not so young myself (27) I'm starting to appreciate actors in more mature/complex roles. I mean, I'll still watch high school-college shows (Hana Yori, Hana Kimi) But I really enjoyed Misaki's role in Densha as a mature, independent woman. As a matter of fact, right now I'm watching Love Revolution, about a woman in her 30's trying to find love and happiness. So anyways, I hope we see her again on jtv soon and much love for Hermes-san :)

silencio

Post by silencio » Oct 2nd, '08, 23:34

is misaki-san in Love Revolution????

shrinerr

Post by shrinerr » Oct 3rd, '08, 02:31

oh no, it actually looks pretty old, but it was featured in an anime site i go to.

the next misaki-san series i wanna watch is either Maison Ikkoku or Yama Onna Kabe Onna, depends on what i can find first.

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Oct 3rd, '08, 04:56

silencio wrote:is misaki-san in Love Revolution????
No, she's not in Love Revolution, but she was in Love Complex. :-)

silencio

Post by silencio » Oct 3rd, '08, 05:26

thanks yt_toshi! i though so too...

almost finishing my 2nd run of Densha Otoko, getting ready for other JDramas, Love complex is next!

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Oct 3rd, '08, 10:25

silencio: I also discovered her late. he he. It's not that hard to catch up on her dramas. Wait, do you mean that Mokomichi guy who was also in Taiho Shichauzo?! No way! --dies-- I thought she was getting married? Any news?

atskv9: How's her thread at jdorama? any better? I haven't checked.

I share the sentiments about the older actresses' threads not being so popular. There's almost no one to talk with in the other threads. Man..

Is Love Complex good?

silencio

Post by silencio » Oct 3rd, '08, 13:09

Ivanavi wrote:silencio: I also discovered her late. he he. It's not that hard to catch up on her dramas. Wait, do you mean that Mokomichi guy who was also in Taiho Shichauzo?! No way! --dies-- I thought she was getting married? Any news?

atskv9: How's her thread at jdorama? any better? I haven't checked.

I share the sentiments about the older actresses' threads not being so popular. There's almost no one to talk with in the other threads. Man..

Is Love Complex good?
yeah, what have we been doing all these years hehehehe :crazy:
Mokomichi who played her younger brother in Densha, though i'm not sure if he was in Taiho.
getting married?? where'd you get that?

i guess the younger crowd like younger actresses, i don't mind... really :D

silencio

Post by silencio » Oct 3rd, '08, 13:14

but i know if she was younger, she'd give the younger actresses very very stiff competition.

quandary

Post by quandary » Oct 3rd, '08, 23:38

clc_00_ca wrote:I just finish watching densha otoko. Misaki looks pretty in this series. How should I say it? I guess more women scent :D. But I still like Misaki from Taiho. The character suits her better. Funny, down to earth and smiley... :wub: While watching Densha, I was constantly shouting MURI!!! that means no way in jap. How can a gorgeous girl like her kiss an average guy like Densha :cussing:
When he stands up to protect her on the train he's absolutely sure he's going to get his ass kicked. He has no fighting skills, no confidence, and zero self-esteem. He's afraid, but does the right thing anyway, armed only with a sense of right and wrong. It's the very definition of courage. It's not the lack of fear, but overcoming it. Despite his looks, Densha is not, by any means, an ordinary man. What's so great about Hermes is that she looks past his outward appearance and sees the quality of the man underneath. This is a great story.

silencio

Post by silencio » Oct 4th, '08, 00:04

that's a very nice illustration quandary, i neer thought of it that way 8)

quandary

Post by quandary » Oct 4th, '08, 01:20

silencio wrote:but i know if she was younger, she'd give the younger actresses very very stiff competition.

It's really a crying shame that actresses in Japan are considered washed up at thirty. I think that thirty is about when most of them are really hitting their stride. The years bring wisdom, grace and a kind of elegance that a callow young girl just can't match, IMO. There are a number of women in this category, aside from the lovely Misaki. Ryoko Yonekura, Nanako Matsushita, and Takako matsu, just to name three. Makiko Esumi is in a class by herself and she's past forty now.

mt877

Post by mt877 » Oct 4th, '08, 05:50

Please visit my Misaki Ito shared folder to download the TV CMs and 407 pics of "our" lovely lady.
The opening message in this fan thread has also been edited, removing the old torrent file and adding the new shared folder.

Enjoy! :D

silencio

Post by silencio » Oct 5th, '08, 05:13

"our" lovely lady....

that cracked me up! thanks, will dl them!

marriedtomisaki

Post by marriedtomisaki » Oct 6th, '08, 00:36

I started a Misaki Fan Group on Facebook. Not sure if any of you are a part of it. Anyway check it out. We have 577 members last I checked. Pretty good considering there wasn't a single group when I made it.

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Oct 6th, '08, 10:29

silencio: Yep, Mokomichi was also in Taiho. Wow, If Misaki goes out with younger men, then there's hope for me! (Yeah right...) Got the getting married buzz from youtube. I was watching a vid months ago. It was one of the comments. Can't find other info so I asked it here.

quandary- Is that really true? about actresses over 30? That's so unfair!

I wqnt to be her train man! silencio, maybe she can have two!

silencio

Post by silencio » Oct 7th, '08, 11:41

Ivanavi, i won't mind!!!

after watching Densha Otoko twice and seeing her act in YOKO, i can see how good she really was in Densha. The character of Saori Aoyama have given her limited avenues to express herself emotionally, but she was able to portray Saori effectively.

off to watch more misaki-san!

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Oct 7th, '08, 13:37

silencio - She did good in Densha (hot, too). But I liked her more in Taiho. It's a fun role. Dude, YOKO is the comedy with Fukada Kyoko, right? I haven't seen it...

silencio

Post by silencio » Oct 7th, '08, 14:00

Ivan,

you should watch it! misaki-san's very, very funny in YOKO, completely different (but hot nonetheless!)

silencio

Post by silencio » Oct 9th, '08, 01:46

~~sigh~~

how about sharing/posting your BEST misaki pics here????

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Oct 9th, '08, 14:54

Two of my best Misaki pictures:
I might as well post the links to my favorite commercials of hers:
Nescafe:
Shiseido Maquillage:
and my most favorite:
Hitashi:

quandary

Post by quandary » Oct 9th, '08, 17:26

silencio wrote:Ivan,

you should watch it! misaki-san's very, very funny in YOKO, completely different (but hot nonetheless!)

Is Yoko the full name of this production? I can't find it and there's no mention of it on any of her filmographies that I can find.

marriedtomisaki

Post by marriedtomisaki » Oct 9th, '08, 18:02

Yoko is short for Yama Onna Kabe Onna

quandary

Post by quandary » Oct 9th, '08, 19:03

marriedtomisaki wrote:Yoko is short for Yama Onna Kabe Onna
Saw it, liked it. Thanks, I was afraid I'd missed something!

silencio

Post by silencio » Oct 9th, '08, 23:50

this is one of the best pictures of misaki that i got

anyone has the Full HQ picture? because i think this one was cropped..

silencio

Post by silencio » Oct 13th, '08, 00:14

almost near the end of Yama Onna Kame Onna..

i really hope there's a 2nd season, i loved misaki-san in this series.. people can say everything about the seller uniform being unflattering to her figure, but i definitely don't mind, i love women in uniform!!

silencio

Post by silencio » Oct 20th, '08, 02:53

finished YOKO, they really prepared for a season 2, too bad

Watched Maison Ikkoku, Misaki-san is so kawaii in her apron and the tennis uniform...ugh... to die for....

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Oct 21st, '08, 08:55

silencio - Got screenshots of YOKO? hehe.

Is it true she is in epi1 of Lotto 6? Did anyone see it? Is it a big role? i'm thiking of ordering some Misaki movies from sites. Only saw Ju-on. Recommendations? Thankyew.

silencio

Post by silencio » Oct 22nd, '08, 00:01

ImageImageImage

as for movies, i'm not really sure. i watched About Love (a 3-part movie, Misaki-san is in part 1)
Yomigaeri is supposed to be very good, not sure what her role is there.
9 Souls is a comedy where she had a part as a stripper.
Umineko is a movie where she's the leading lady. just before she played Hermes
Last Love ---she's the leading lady as well
Tsubakiyama no Nanakokan is a comedy where she plays a man in a woman's body

those are the only ones i know of

silencio

Post by silencio » Oct 23rd, '08, 00:57

mt877

Post by mt877 » Oct 23rd, '08, 03:29

silencio, nice pic... here's one I think you'll like.

panetoy27

Post by panetoy27 » Oct 23rd, '08, 12:42

making of a cellphone commercial...like this one..don't know when was this made :wub:

http://klovers.jp/pc/w62h/index.html

silencio

Post by silencio » Oct 23rd, '08, 23:43

mt877,

i like! i like!

panetoy27,

i think she still endorses that cellphone, it's a Hitachi H62M

i wonder how i'll behave if i was 10 feet away from her....... :wub: :wub:

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Oct 28th, '08, 08:34

silencio - thanks for the screenshots. Gorgeous. I will try the Nanakokan film. Very interesting.

panetoy27 - I think that is the new commercial. I posted the link to the ther cellphone ad. thanks for sharing.

mt877 - I've seen that pic somewhere else, but I don't know what it says? Who can read it? I'm sure all of us guys here want to know what kind of guy she digs! Thanks advance

silencio

Post by silencio » Oct 28th, '08, 14:29

oh my oh my.... watching Gokusen 1... Misaki-san is so radiant!!!!!!!!!

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Oct 30th, '08, 08:29

Did she ever have a samurai-era drama/movie? I want to see her in a kimono. If there is, I'll gladly add it to my list. I want to watch lots of drama before I leave for business.

Thanks for any help!

Rabu

Post by Rabu » Nov 2nd, '08, 19:15

Misaki is a real lady. I just saw her in Densha Otoko, but I'd see more. <3
So pretty, no wonder that she worked for Shiseido. <33333

silencio

Post by silencio » Nov 2nd, '08, 23:51

@Ivan,

im curious too, time for a little research

@Rabu

i second!

silencio

Post by silencio » Nov 5th, '08, 02:12

she has quite a different role in Itoshi Kimi E. watched 2 episodes, and since she's just a supporting cast, not a lot of screen time

time for a blast in the past

circa 1999-2000???
ImageImage

Carrier

Post by Carrier » Dec 3rd, '08, 12:25

silverdeca

Post by silverdeca » Dec 14th, '08, 13:28

woah nice calender images. anyone knows where to get the original photoshoots? these photos comes from a photobook or shot just for the calender?

love misaki ito lots!!

huge fan of her!!

any news of upcoming dramas for her?

silencio

Post by silencio » Dec 14th, '08, 14:28

welcome to the enlightened club!

sadly, no news on any new Misaki-san doramas!

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Dec 29th, '08, 07:35

Still no translations for the other picture?
Anyway my fellow train men, I heard that the 2009 Ken-on calendar is out. Does anybody have scans? please? :w00t:

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Jan 12th, '09, 10:51

Fellahs, it's already 2009! No updates yet? I'm still looking for the calendar.

Anyone found updates on Misaki? Like new dramas or a film? Even just a new CM? I hope she's not quitting acting... Argh

Mr.T

Post by Mr.T » Apr 4th, '09, 22:03

Ivanavi wrote:Fellahs, it's already 2009! No updates yet? I'm still looking for the calendar.

Anyone found updates on Misaki? Like new dramas or a film? Even just a new CM? I hope she's not quitting acting... Argh
Since no one has wrote in this thread for a while I thought I would compile are some updates...

Ito Misaki is not quitting acting or anything so don't worry, Ivanavi. :-) She appeared just last week in Yonimo Kimyona Monogatari 2009 Spring Special episode that aired on Fuji TV. See some screenshots here:
I haven't seen the whole thing yet, but it looks interesting.

I also found this on yahoo auctions japan. I don't really know what it is, but it said that it is some new promotion video Misaki has done recently. It's a dvd and she looks gorgeous in it... On the third picture it says "Ito Misaki collection", maybe she has start her own brand or something...

I really hope she gets a "own" drama soon, she had Edison no Haha last year and Yama Onna Kabe Onna in 2007, hopefully she will get the main role in a drama this year too.

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Apr 6th, '09, 15:01

I was beginning to think that this forum and Misaki's career is dead. WHew
Mr.T wrote: Ito Misaki is not quitting acting or anything so don't worry, Ivanavi. :-) She appeared just last week in Yonimo Kimyona Monogatari 2009 Spring Special episode that aired on Fuji TV. See some screenshots here:
I haven't seen the whole thing yet, but it looks interesting.
Thanks for the screenshots and great info! will download it now. She looks kinda different. Or maybe it's because I didn't see her in a while. Thanks, pal!
Mr.T wrote:I also found this on yahoo auctions japan. I don't really know what it is, but it said that it is some new promotion video Misaki has done recently. It's a dvd and she looks gorgeous in it... On the third picture it says "Ito Misaki collection", maybe she has start her own brand or something...

I really hope she gets a "own" drama soon, she had Edison no Haha last year and Yama Onna Kabe Onna in 2007, hopefully she will get the main role in a drama this year too.
Someone in another thread told me yahoo auctions is a "goldmine". Maybe I should of listened and looked more often. She's so HOT! Wow. I also hope she will have another drama. This season is not exciting for me. The actresses I like are not in any drama. Maybe Misaki will have another movie?

Mr.T

Post by Mr.T » Apr 7th, '09, 00:02

Ivanavi wrote:I was beginning to think that this forum and Misaki's career is dead. WHew

Thanks for the screenshots and great info! will download it now. She looks kinda different. Or maybe it's because I didn't see her in a while. Thanks, pal!
This thread isn't dead! (Not any longer) It's up to us fans to keep it active right 8) Some more "news" (this isn't really new but I didn't see anyone mentioning it in this forum): In October last year a special episode of Koi Uta was aired, starring Misaki. She has the main role in the whole 2 hour episode. She really looks stunning (as always). D-Addict link is here http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_66148.htm pics here http://www.tbs.co.jp/koiuta-drama/two_photo_g.html and a preview is here: (I think she looks lovely in this, she has gotten longer hair lately nee, I think it suits her :wub: I'm waiting for the torrent to finish.)
Ivanavi wrote:Someone in another thread told me yahoo auctions is a "goldmine". Maybe I should of listened and looked more often. She's so HOT! Wow. I also hope she will have another drama. This season is not exciting for me. The actresses I like are not in any drama. Maybe Misaki will have another movie?
Yeah, she didn't get a movie last year so maybe it's time this year. At least I hope so. And about yahoo auctions japan, yeah, it really is a gold mine, I have bought a lot of rare items from there. I added some links here so that you can look around.
Ito Misaki (everything)
Photobooks and similar
Posters
Calendars
When I buy from there I use an auction agent that does it for me. It's very convenient but a little expensive... And just like you said, she's so HOT! Especially in those pics from that promotion dvd. I would have bought that directly if I only had the money. It costs 5000yen...

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Apr 7th, '09, 01:17

Mr.T wrote:This thread isn't dead! (Not any longer) It's up to us fans to keep it active right 8) Some more "news" (this isn't really new but I didn't see anyone mentioning it in this forum): In October last year a special episode of Koi Uta was aired, starring Misaki. She has the main role in the whole 2 hour episode. She really looks stunning (as always). D-Addict link is here http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_66148.htm pics here http://www.tbs.co.jp/koiuta-drama/two_photo_g.html and a preview is here: (I think she looks lovely in this, she has gotten longer hair lately nee, I think it suits her :wub: I'm waiting for the torrent to finish.)
I agree. There are no other people to post here except the fans. I see other threads still going because the fans refuse to let the thread die.

Koi Uta looks like a comedy? I like her in comedies. Better get this first before the other one you mentioned. Thanks for the links and the pictures. :wub:

Yeah I like her with long hair. She looks hot. I also like her with short hair like in Taiho. really cute.
Mr.T wrote:Yeah, she didn't get a movie last year so maybe it's time this year. At least I hope so. And about yahoo auctions japan, yeah, it really is a gold mine, I have bought a lot of rare items from there. I added some links here so that you can look around.
Ito Misaki (everything)
Photobooks and similar
Posters
Calendars
When I buy from there I use an auction agent that does it for me. It's very convenient but a little expensive... And just like you said, she's so HOT! Especially in those pics from that promotion dvd. I would have bought that directly if I only had the money. It costs 5000yen...
Thanks! You are from Sweden? I thought they don't ship overseas? Better look around again. I'm hoping for a movie. Movies are easier to buy online..

Btw, there are loads of hot Misaki pictures in her Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2233802562&ref=mf

Mr.T

Post by Mr.T » Apr 7th, '09, 03:49

Ivanavi wrote:
Mr.T wrote:This thread isn't dead! (Not any longer) It's up to us fans to keep it active right 8) Some more "news" (this isn't really new but I didn't see anyone mentioning it in this forum): In October last year a special episode of Koi Uta was aired, starring Misaki. She has the main role in the whole 2 hour episode. She really looks stunning (as always). D-Addict link is here http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_66148.htm pics here http://www.tbs.co.jp/koiuta-drama/two_photo_g.html and a preview is here: (I think she looks lovely in this, she has gotten longer hair lately nee, I think it suits her :wub: I'm waiting for the torrent to finish.)
I agree. There are no other people to post here except the fans. I see other threads still going because the fans refuse to let the thread die.

Koi Uta looks like a comedy? I like her in comedies. Better get this first before the other one you mentioned. Thanks for the links and the pictures. :wub:

Yeah I like her with long hair. She looks hot. I also like her with short hair like in Taiho. really cute.
Mr.T wrote:Yeah, she didn't get a movie last year so maybe it's time this year. At least I hope so. And about yahoo auctions japan, yeah, it really is a gold mine, I have bought a lot of rare items from there. I added some links here so that you can look around.
Ito Misaki (everything)
Photobooks and similar
Posters
Calendars
Thanks! You are from Sweden? I thought they don't ship overseas? Better look around again. I'm hoping for a movie. Movies are easier to buy online..

Btw, there are loads of hot Misaki pictures in her Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2233802562&ref=mf
Thanks a lot for tipping me about that facebook group! I joined and it's great stuff! Some of the pictures in the collection there were absolutely stunning!

Yeah, Koi Uta seems to be more of a comedy. I also thinks it looks the most interesting and it has a lot more of Misaki in it hehe... :D

About the auctions, there are companies that can buy the stuff for you which makes it very easy to shop things from yahoo auctions japan. One example is http://crescent-shop.com/ they work very fast, I have used them several times and they ship worldwide. You simply sign up and use their website to browse yahoo auctions and find the stuff you want. Then they take care of sending it you even if the auction seller doesn't ship worldwide.

And btw, really nice new avatar you have, Ivanavi! :thumleft:

quandary

Post by quandary » Apr 8th, '09, 15:44

Yeah, Koi Uta seems to be more of a comedy. I also thinks it looks the most interesting and it has a lot more of Misaki in it hehe... :D
I skipped through it (I have to wait for subs to watch it), and it appears that the director had the good sense to put her angelic face front and center in nearly every shot. She's not a great actress, but she does pretty well in comedies. I don't care, I'd gladly pay to watch her read a telephone directory.

marriedtomisaki

Post by marriedtomisaki » Apr 8th, '09, 21:27

Wow nice to see people are joing the group. I actually am the admin and created it.

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Apr 10th, '09, 07:21

Mr.T wrote:About the auctions, there are companies that can buy the stuff for you whih makes it very easy to shop things from yahoo auctions japan. One example is http://crescent-shop.com/ they work very fast, I have used them several times and they ship worldwide. You simply sign up and use their website to browse yahoo auctions and find the stuff you want. Then they take care of sending it you even if the auction seller doesn't ship worldwide.

This is the first time I read about those companies. Really nice. Better try it. Thanks!
Mr.T wrote:And btw, really nice new avatar you have, Ivanavi! :thumleft:
Thanks! I like your avatar too. It's one of the pictures I got off there. The great thing about Misaki is that she has lot of pictures and she looks great in all of them. She never fails us male fans. Yessir!
quandary wrote:I skipped through it (I have to wait for subs to watch it), and it appears that the director had the good sense to put her angelic face front and center in nearly every shot.
That's a sure way to get guys to watch it. If you know what I mean. <gg>
marriedtomisaki wrote:Wow nice to see people are joing the group. I actually am the admin and created it.
Cool! Great job, pal! Keep it up. Did you post about it here before? You can def get more members from here.

marriedtomisaki

Post by marriedtomisaki » Apr 10th, '09, 18:17

I'm not sure exactly if I have talked about it before but If anyone joins please post some pics. Leave a comment on the wall as well saying you came from D-addicts.

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Apr 14th, '09, 11:02

Most of the photos I have are already there. I'll find something to contribute. :D

I will post but I'm not very familiar with facebook. Not a fan of social networking sites. I only signed up to join Misaki's group.

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Apr 29th, '09, 11:03

I have something to share fellahs esp those who loved Misaki in YUA. Don't know if this had been posted before. Misaki goodness behind the scenes. Got this off another thread:
MochaValencia wrote:I also stumbled upon the Taiho Shichauzo featurettes (behind the scenes footage and promos, which I believe are from the DVD.). I found three; I'm not sure if there's more out there:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

I must say, they are quite a wacky bunch.