Toda Erika

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
japanese_boy

Post by japanese_boy » Dec 13th, '06, 11:43

satanxgod wrote:Erika Toda [nature]: http://download.yousendit.com/D604FC6D7D0089D7 --- 37.1 MB

this link will expire on December 21th ~ :|
thanks...
i'm sorry bcoz i juz know about this thread... :-)

avexdevil

Post by avexdevil » Dec 19th, '06, 16:49

got any newer photobooks? i don't like her old pics :P.

there are 5 newer ones I saw on a scanlover thread...

http://forum.scanlover.com/showthread.php?t=9284

her hair is so much cuter and prettier in those ones, also she looks more mature...in nature she looks kinda too young for my liking :P.

drkmatter

Post by drkmatter » Dec 31st, '06, 19:12

japanese_boy wrote:
satanxgod wrote:Erika Toda [nature]: http://download.yousendit.com/D604FC6D7D0089D7 --- 37.1 MB

thanks...
i'm sorry bcoz i juz know about this thread... :-)
yup, can relink the file again, i came abit late =/ hope someone can re upload the file for me =/ thnx in advance!

avexdevil

Post by avexdevil » Jan 1st, '07, 20:43

it's not that gd :) look at her newer photobooks :) they r nicer.

CHAMPIONME

Hi I am New...

Post by CHAMPIONME » Jan 2nd, '07, 11:28

hey i saw Toda Erika acting in Deathnote the movie and she is so cute!!! anybody got more of her photos pls send me or leave a link behind?? thks !!! :lol

drkmatter

Post by drkmatter » Jan 2nd, '07, 11:40

do u haf the links to the newer photo books? =/ i'm desperate. lolx.

avexdevil

Post by avexdevil » Jan 3rd, '07, 15:09

snuff

Post by snuff » Jan 11th, '07, 10:14

Could you re-upload this file coz i don't know 'bout this thread and a little too late.
Thank You So Much !!!

chunny

Post by chunny » Jan 11th, '07, 17:08

Hey everyone.
First time here..
I can't wait to see Toda Erika in Deathnote 2..
First saw her in Nobuta..I think she was great there..

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jan 15th, '07, 07:50

Anyone know what she's doing now?
I heard she's going to be in a play with Hiraoka Yuta soon. :)

kidmigz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kidmigz » Jan 15th, '07, 08:32

She has a supporting role in the movie "Tengoku wa Matte Kureru" which comes out in early February.

And yeah, that film with Yuta Hiraoka that's scheduled for March. It's called "Presents~うに煎餅~" (Presents ~Uni Senbei~)

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jan 15th, '07, 09:01

kidmigz wrote:She has a supporting role in the movie "Tengoku wa Matte Kureru" which comes out in early February.

And yeah, that film with Yuta Hiraoka that's scheduled for March. It's called "Presents~うに煎餅~" (Presents ~Uni Senbei~)
Oooooh. Thanks for the information~ Do you know what the "Presents" movie going to be about?

kidmigz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kidmigz » Jan 15th, '07, 09:29

I just know that it's based on the short story compilation "Presents" written by Mitsuyo Kakuta. The series seems to have a theme of women receiving a present from someone, whether it's a lover, a parent, a friend, a child, etc., and the present having some nostalgic or sentimental value.

One story has already been made into a movie, called "Presents ~Aikagi~" ("aikagi" = a duplicate key), that starred Hirosue Ryoko and Tamayama Tetsuji.

In this one, apparently the "present" is an uni senbei. I don't know anything else about the story, though I suppose I could try looking for a review of the book.

(I can't even imagine uni-flavored senbei...)

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jan 15th, '07, 10:48

Thanks for the information again! :)

And I can't imagine what's so great about receiving senbei as an important gift... LOL.

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jan 18th, '07, 09:56

satanxgod wrote:gomen, i really don't know where to put this: subtitles forum or here or at the torrent comments :crazy:

here for u fans of Erika that can not understand Jap & Chi
Sugar and Spice epi01 English sub: i made this by translating from the Trad. Chinese sub version which uploaded by phantasystar (that means there won't be any more subs for the later episodes). English isn't my 1st language, but i tried my best to take it out to u, hope everyone enjoy!

There are several lines that i couldn't trans >.< . Any help? :scratch:
If you find any error on words or grammar, pls tell me ! onegaishimasu. :salut:

Note: u might have to login to download the attachment.
Thank you for this so so much!! :wub:

snuff

Post by snuff » Feb 17th, '07, 16:18

Somebody please upload again Erika PhotoBook !
Thank You !

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 24th, '07, 05:00

Ne, LIAR GAME will be getting subbed and uploaded, right? It sounds really good!

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Feb 28th, '07, 02:17

Gorahgurl wrote:Ne, LIAR GAME will be getting subbed and uploaded, right? It sounds really good!
Yeah it is, but Shota Matsuda stars in it. -____-" The the teafreak guy in HYD2. Ugh.

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 28th, '07, 02:20

OMFG Are you SERIOUS?! -cackles insanely out of happiness- I love him!

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Mar 1st, '07, 01:21

Gorahgurl wrote:OMFG Are you SERIOUS?! -cackles insanely out of happiness- I love him!
Ugh. I think I'm going to cross her drama off my April drama list because of him. -___-"

And OMG, episode 2 of the special Tsubasa drama is soooo good. She does such an amazing job acting! And Shugo Oshinari is so hot. XDD Hot and evil. But wow, that was amazing acting from Erika Toda.

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Mar 1st, '07, 01:35

Just googled him. Yes, he's hot. And the girl in the special is Pi's costar in his new dorama! =) Cool. I think I'll search for a torrent/direct download of the first Tsubasa, looks pretty good. Thanks for mentioning this. XD

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Mar 1st, '07, 01:41

Rikayla wrote:
Gorahgurl wrote:OMFG Are you SERIOUS?! -cackles insanely out of happiness- I love him!
Ugh. I think I'm going to cross her drama off my April drama list because of him. -___-"

And OMG, episode 2 of the special Tsubasa drama is soooo good. She does such an amazing job acting! And Shugo Oshinari is so hot. XDD Hot and evil. But wow, that was amazing acting from Erika Toda.
you dont like matsuda?!?! i LOVE him. he is hot! well, maybe not as hot as oguri and jun but he is hot.

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Mar 1st, '07, 01:49

Gorahgurl wrote:Just googled him. Yes, he's hot. And the girl in the special is Pi's costar in his new dorama! =) Cool. I think I'll search for a torrent/direct download of the first Tsubasa, looks pretty good. Thanks for mentioning this. XD
Which girl? Nana Eikura? Or Masami? Neither of them are in the Tsubasa drama that's airing currently. I think you got your actresses wrong...

And I don't care if Matsuda Shota is hot (which I disagree because he's ugly, but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder), he can't act. His crying scene in HYD2 made me cringe. I rather watch an ugly guy who can act and can match up to Erika's skills rather than someone who's hot and can't, aka Matsuda Shota.

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Mar 1st, '07, 01:56

Rikayla wrote:
Gorahgurl wrote:Just googled him. Yes, he's hot. And the girl in the special is Pi's costar in his new dorama! =) Cool. I think I'll search for a torrent/direct download of the first Tsubasa, looks pretty good. Thanks for mentioning this. XD
Which girl? Nana Eikura? Or Masami? Neither of them are in the Tsubasa drama that's airing currently. I think you got your actresses wrong...

And I don't care if Matsuda Shota is hot (which I disagree because he's ugly, but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder), he can't act. His crying scene in HYD2 made me cringe. I rather watch an ugly guy who can act and can match up to Erika's skills rather than someone who's hot and can't, aka Matsuda Shota.
well, in my opinion, i think he is a great actor and when he cried in HYD2, i just cried my eyes out, just like in kurosagi.

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Mar 1st, '07, 02:02

I think he's a very good actor, though I agree his face is quite...interesting when he cries. >.> And got my actors wrong, I'm such a 'tard. Not YamaPi's new dorama, Taguchi Junnosuke's. The actress is Ishihara Satomi.

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Mar 1st, '07, 02:39

Gorahgurl wrote:I think he's a very good actor, though I agree his face is quite...interesting when he cries. >.> And got my actors wrong, I'm such a 'tard. Not YamaPi's new dorama, Taguchi Junnosuke's. The actress is Ishihara Satomi.
Ishihara Satomi is lovely~~ I really would like to see that press conference they held for Tsubasa... Imagine two of the prettiest and the most talented actresses in Japan sitting right in front of you. *O*

gs56cb

Post by gs56cb » Mar 13th, '07, 04:27

Rikayla wrote:
Gorahgurl wrote:I think he's a very good actor, though I agree his face is quite...interesting when he cries. >.> And got my actors wrong, I'm such a 'tard. Not YamaPi's new dorama, Taguchi Junnosuke's. The actress is Ishihara Satomi.
Ishihara Satomi is lovely~~ I really would like to see that press conference they held for Tsubasa... Imagine two of the prettiest and the most talented actresses in Japan sitting right in front of you. *O*

lol , they are not all that,

ngpossible

Post by ngpossible » Mar 13th, '07, 04:43

Rikayla wrote:

i agree with you on the crying scene...i kinda skipped through that scene cus it was draggy and i couldn't even bear watching it...he's okay looking although a lot of girls are currently fangirling over him...he's kinda average to me tho.

i think the drama is gonna average as well cus i don't see any chemistry between these two..haha i haven't even watched it yet and i'm already judging. but who knows, they might take us by surprise

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 15th, '07, 15:39

Toda Erika ftw!

spokeydokey00

Post by spokeydokey00 » Mar 24th, '07, 00:38

I'm watching EP10 of HYD2 and toda erika is in it! It surprised me.

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 24th, '07, 00:43

spokeydokey00 wrote:I'm watching EP10 of HYD2 and toda erika is in it! It surprised me.
Same here =). She's also in ep11!!

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Mar 26th, '07, 06:15

any promotion fro LIAR GAME yet? ;)

MikeNolan

Post by MikeNolan » Apr 23rd, '07, 20:04

Hello can someone answer my Erika question, I saw the last 40 minutes of a show where Erika is at a internet place, and these dirty old men are looking at her through a mirror.I think she plays a prostitute or something. And she's really angry at her father yelling at him, the father is holding a dog. Then Erika thinks of memories with her dad, she crys and see's her father and says sorry to him. Does anyone know the name of ths drama thanks for any help.

oshuwel

Post by oshuwel » Apr 24th, '07, 12:01

It's Tsubasa No Oreta Tenshitachi 2.. Episode 2. ^^

MikeNolan

Post by MikeNolan » Apr 24th, '07, 18:29

^ Thank you so much oshuwel, me grateful :mrgreen:

pandaboy

Post by pandaboy » May 4th, '07, 00:10

Anyone know where I can get the torrent/direct link to the movie "Present"?

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » May 7th, '07, 01:55

pandaboy wrote:Anyone know where I can get the torrent/direct link to the movie "Present"?
It's not out on DVD yet... ^^;;

pandaboy

Post by pandaboy » May 13th, '07, 09:00

Rikayla wrote:
pandaboy wrote:Anyone know where I can get the torrent/direct link to the movie "Present"?
It's not out on DVD yet... ^^;;
I see... thanks. =)

todaerikafan

Post by todaerikafan » May 13th, '07, 19:21

She has a new DVD coming out shortly. Not a Dorama though. :)

i'mNOangel

Post by i'mNOangel » May 13th, '07, 19:43

i just saw her in liar game and she is sooo cute there and the drama is really good and exciting :p <3

phramc

Post by phramc » May 13th, '07, 21:56

I really hated her in HYD 2 because she stole Jun but I was impressed with her acting. Then saw her in Nobuta and Liar game and I really really like her. Great actress.

todaerikafan

Post by todaerikafan » May 13th, '07, 22:05

That's the thing about Erika. Just about every single role [even if you hate the character] she has had she's shined in. :)

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jun 21st, '07, 01:44

Her Presents movie DVD is out next month. :)

Presents ~Uni Senbei~
An OL (office lady) at a stationery manufacturer, Hazuki (Toda Erika) is less than enamoured with this whole working thing. Meanwhile, her boyfriend Satoshi (Hiraoka Yuta) is still in college, a fifth-year student who just can't seem to graduate. With the two living in different worlds, Hazuki breaks things off and begins to see the older and more mature Yasuda (Kikawada Masaya, Battle Royale II). They spend Valentine's Day together, exchanging the standard gifts of chocolate and jewelry. That night when Hazuki returns home, she opens her mailbox and inside lies a present from Satoshi...

Cyclopz0rs

Post by Cyclopz0rs » Jun 25th, '07, 20:53

Hehehehe/
I remember first seeing Erika Toda in the Death Note movie....then i saw her in Nobuta wo Produce..and e recently ive seen her in Liar Game.
She is reallllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cute~

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jul 8th, '07, 08:29

Watch my Erika Toda fanvideo? :D http://www.veoh.com/videos/v729816PzXekPpR

da_gab16

Erika Toda movies?

Post by da_gab16 » Jul 20th, '07, 14:32

Ei. new to this thread. You guys know where i can download Erikas movies? and are any of them besides death note subtitled in english?? tnx

unknowndevices

Post by unknowndevices » Aug 11th, '07, 11:32

8)

JonnyFreeze

Post by JonnyFreeze » Aug 11th, '07, 18:46

satanxgod wrote:gomen, i really don't know where to put this: subtitles forum or here or at the torrent comments :crazy:

here for u fans of Erika that can not understand Jap & Chi
Sugar and Spice epi01 English sub: i made this by translating from the Trad. Chinese sub version which uploaded by phantasystar (that means there won't be any more subs for the later episodes). English isn't my 1st language, but i tried my best to take it out to u, hope everyone enjoy!

There are several lines that i couldn't trans >.< . Any help? :scratch:
If you find any error on words or grammar, pls tell me ! onegaishimasu. :salut:

Note: u might have to login to download the attachment.
thank you so much for subbing the show but also do you know where i can get the 1st episode from to add teh subs? if anyone can help me get this show id be sooooooo grateful im dying to see it

Tadanga

Post by Tadanga » Aug 13th, '07, 16:29

These kimonos are really stunning. I heard they would normally cost 10k $

todaerikafan

Post by todaerikafan » Aug 16th, '07, 00:19

7AM EST. Tomorrow I'm trying to target the opening of my Erika fansite just in time for her B-day, so... please spread word of www.todaerika.net on LJ if you can :)

todaerikafan

Post by todaerikafan » Aug 16th, '07, 12:47

http://www.todaerika.net has been launched! Check it out! Arigatou!

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 16th, '07, 14:28

Very nice! a nice Love and Farm theme you got there
Tho isn't the opening date Aug 16 instead of July 16? :unsure:

todaerikafan

Post by todaerikafan » Aug 16th, '07, 18:46

It's already her B-day in Japan, so even though I launched it on the 16th in American sense... ideally I launched it on the day of her Birthday since their 13 hours ahead.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 16th, '07, 21:17

no, I meant the month. It's August now, but your site says it opened on July 16...

todaerikafan

Post by todaerikafan » Aug 16th, '07, 21:28

Wow I failed to notice that. Hmm. Lack of sleep got to me I guess. Don't know why I typed July. Thanks for noticing. No one informed me LOL.

DramaholicxD

Post by DramaholicxD » Aug 16th, '07, 21:54

so her bday is on Aug 17??
wow HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIKA!! :]
did anyone watch her in Liar Game?

todaerikafan

Post by todaerikafan » Aug 16th, '07, 22:01

I've seen Erika in everything and pretty much own everything she's been in on DVD except Love & Farm. She's always great.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 16th, '07, 22:18

todaerikafan wrote:Wow I failed to notice that. Hmm. Lack of sleep got to me I guess. Don't know why I typed July. Thanks for noticing. No one informed me LOL.
I'm thinking that not many people realize that it just opened today :)

Anyhow, happy b-day, Erika!!

todaerikafan

Post by todaerikafan » Aug 17th, '07, 13:22

Do any of you guys have a LJ and post on http://community.livejournal.com/toda_erika

If so could you mention my site for me? Arigatou!

litehelix

Post by litehelix » Sep 7th, '07, 12:29

@todaerikafan: It seems that todaerika.net is not working. What happened?

todaerikafan

Post by todaerikafan » Sep 7th, '07, 13:12

I wrote this on other forums...
My fansite closed down. At first I had thought that it was some stupid mistake by my host server and that certain things were lost, but I been informed by my host that someone had reported my site to some higher up people in Japan and they closed down the site after they got in contact with my host... rather then even inform me to remove certain videoclips they just decided to nix my site on me. I'm very sad that this happened, but I'm also a bit ok with it seeing that I can use the extra money every month and it gives me more time to spend with my GF and not worry about the site. Also in the process of moving, got some medical bills to pay that will take me forever to pay and I just wouldn't have the time to start from scratch again. The address itself is still in my possession, but I have no host, thus everything I had built up is gone. I'm gonna cancel the address though.

At least I can share stuff on this forum pic wise and video wise and news wise. It's quicker and still fun Smile Plus, still interact with ya'll.

The best thing I can say about the site's short run is at least I gave Erika something for her B-day Smile But, still I'm sorry. So very very sorry guys Sad I feel like I let a ton of people down.

litehelix

Post by litehelix » Sep 8th, '07, 00:05

Last edited by litehelix on Oct 20th, '09, 12:12, edited 1 time in total.

todaerikafan

Post by todaerikafan » Sep 9th, '07, 14:47

http://forums.popcornfor2.com/index.php?showforum=12 <--- number one source to find Erika stuff from pics to media.

litehelix

Post by litehelix » Sep 11th, '07, 13:05

Last edited by litehelix on Oct 20th, '09, 12:12, edited 1 time in total.

haunted2

Post by haunted2 » Sep 14th, '07, 16:25

hey is anyone going to get her new calendar?

dramaholic love

Post by dramaholic love » Sep 19th, '07, 07:10

I loved her role in Liar game.. but in HYD..humm..

summer_love21

Post by summer_love21 » Sep 28th, '07, 21:54

Liar Game is a must watch!

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Oct 11th, '07, 14:50

summer_love21 wrote:Liar Game is a must watch!
Well if you have a hard time Downloading it in the Torrents.. You can watch it at http://thisiskawaii.com/ :D

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Oct 15th, '07, 05:57

Funky Monkey Babys - Mou Kimi ga Inai PV
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SG9H2CZA

Starring Toda Erika.

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Nov 8th, '07, 05:52

There's a short news clip on the "Inoue Kabuki: Go Izo" press conference posted up earlier last month. Didn't see anyone speak about it, so here it is.
V6の森田剛(31)が主演する劇団☆新感線の最新作舞台「いのうえ歌舞伎☆號『IZO』」(演出・いのうえひでのり)の製作発表が23日、都内で行われた。

森田にとって約3年ぶりの主演舞台。今回は幕末に人斬り以蔵として恐れられた土佐の足軽、岡田以蔵役に挑む。「気合い入ってます。(以蔵の)荒々さや繊細な部分とか一人の人間としていろんな面が描かれている。しっかり理解して演じたい」とやる気満々。女優、瀬戸朝香(30)と結婚した井ノ原快彦(31)については「会うとすごく幸せそうな顔をしている。うらやましい?そうですね」とした。以蔵を慕う商人の娘役に初舞台の戸田恵梨香(19)が扮する。東京・青山劇場で来年1月10日~2月3日。

Credit to Sanspo.

Anyone care to translate? All I can get from it is that Go Morita is in it, and shows start January 10th and end February 3rd. That probably means no winter 2008 drama for Erika either. :(

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Nov 23rd, '07, 02:51

Erika's new PB
erika's pic
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Horizon

Post by Horizon » Feb 4th, '08, 22:52

Does anyone know any good places to buy some of her photo books?

Also I always see shots from like bomb or visual young jump and I'm like, where the hell do I buy those and what issue...It's a sad day when you can only find free stuff even when you want to pay...

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » May 24th, '08, 07:21

I am bumping this because she has a drama next season (and Tea Fight should be out later this year too!) and I'm excited that she'll be coming back!! <3

tenten.18

poster!

Post by tenten.18 » May 24th, '08, 07:51

Does anyone know anywhere 'reliable' online where i can order her posters? or any place in vancouver >.>?

babypudding

Post by babypudding » Jul 13th, '08, 05:13

She's so talented. Love her in LIAR GAME and the Death Note Movies :) , also she's not bad in Code Blue~