Sawajiri Erika

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
KaoruAmane

Post by KaoruAmane » May 15th, '07, 08:19

I love her so much, I think her teeth make her more beautiful.

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » May 15th, '07, 12:14

my friend really crazy about erika...seems like erika is everything to him....but i think she's cute and her really makes her looks real cute....hahhahaahha

Amika

Post by Amika » May 25th, '07, 12:25

8thSin wrote:Am I the only one who thinks all her new film suck really bad?

Mamiya Kyoudai, Ghost Train, Tegami, Sugar and Spice, Tenshi no Tamago... They were among the worst Jmovies I've seen this year. :glare:

I'm glad she shows up in a lot of movies, but I wish she would pick better ones to star in. She's really hot in all of them though :D
well.. i enjoyed watching tegami and tenshi no tamago though, i thought both movies has really good storyline.. ghost train has the weakest storyline of the rest, whereas for sugar and spice.. the storyline is too deep for me to understand.. i mean i've no idea what the movie is trying to present.. as for mamiya kyoudai i've not watch it yet so no comment.. :roll

Snowboard

hello

Post by Snowboard » Jun 2nd, '07, 06:05

Guys soryy i just join d-addiscts member i just wandering how could i download tegami and tenshi no tamago..please telll me ..sankyuuuuu so much....Yay (^0)

eml132

Post by eml132 » Jun 2nd, '07, 22:52

Have yet to see a lot of her movies. I've only seen Shinobi and she played it well despite it being a minor role. Trying to get my hands on Pacchigi! if I can, heard it's probably the best of her movies.

I'm just hoping that she'd be in other types of dramas besides tragic romances/dramas. She's such a good actress it'd be a shame not to see her in other roles.

qian17

Post by qian17 » Jun 13th, '07, 14:19

aatm wrote:見た。 There's a thread on the drama special. You should check that out if you're interested.
where's this thread? :lol

k4ren

Post by k4ren » Jun 19th, '07, 09:07

I think she acts so-so in Taiyou no Uta ... she does not seem believable .. but maybe its the director's fault but she acts too "normal" to be Kaoru Amane who has supposedly been living at home all her life and never goes outside in the day. So her performance was below what I would expect from her since her role in 1 Litre of Tears was more convincing.

belleza

Post by belleza » Jun 19th, '07, 21:30

but maybe its the director's fault but she acts too "normal" to be Kaoru Amane who has supposedly been living at home all her life and never goes outside in the day.
Yes, Erika's perfect tan kinda hurt Kaoru's XP case, eh? ;)

I thought Erika did pretty well in the role. It was a very warm, forthright, charismatic turn where she wore fabulous clothes, had fabulouser hair, and played a little guitar under a perfectly breezy night sky. She even got to be the Pink Ranger! Her Kaoru Amane is every bit the megawatt idol that Erika is. Her star competed with the sun; that's the crux of the Taiyou TV series. The movie has a very different interpretation of Kaoru Amane and is a better, more moving story for it.

Erika has enormous potential as an actress, partially due to her emotional experience, but also due to her ability to relax , really relax, in a scene. Things like alignment, movement, posture, physical sensitivity toward environment, she's so unique from her peers, and she stays in the moment. Erika does some of her best acting with the mundane, non-dialogue stuff. The way she'll hold a notepad or guitar while watchin the teli. When she eats in a scene, you can pick up she's enjoying the taste of the food. Her role in 1 Litre was about the body, and so her performance was really special.

That said, in other aspects of her acting, she's still very raw, and she still needs a lot of direction to deliver the right emotional responses. She'll get better if she does more TV. She just needs to do more shows!

It'll be interesting how her ERIKA solo album project flies.

belleza

Post by belleza » Jun 22nd, '07, 08:48

Erika Sawajiri's proper debut single Free.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v665942HsgNg ... 639&rank=4

vi3tkidd203

Post by vi3tkidd203 » Jun 26th, '07, 02:11

Can anyone give me a link so i can download the movie tegami with eng subs... plz and thank you.

christruong

Post by christruong » Jun 30th, '07, 23:47

8thSin wrote:Am I the only one who thinks all her new film suck really bad?

Mamiya Kyoudai, Ghost Train, Tegami, Sugar and Spice, Tenshi no Tamago... They were among the worst Jmovies I've seen this year. :glare:

I'm glad she shows up in a lot of movies, but I wish she would pick better ones to star in. She's really hot in all of them though :D

I thought sugar and spice was really good , 1 litre of tears good!

maki325

Post by maki325 » Jul 4th, '07, 00:33

her acting in taiyu no uta was amazing

icube

Post by icube » Jul 6th, '07, 02:28

where can i get english subs for tenshi no tamago(angel's egg)? i tried kloofy but to no avail... i've already downloaded the movie in 2 CD format.... anyone pls pls pls send me the subs if u have it....

thanks a million!!!

choppstixx860

Post by choppstixx860 » Jul 12th, '07, 00:16

Does anyone know where i can get a copy of Tenshi no Tamago, and Mamiya Kyoudai?

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jul 15th, '07, 19:00

Sawajiri Erika in Sony Ericsson CM. It's teh cool~ 8)

http://www.mediafire.com/?0iklnfslmym

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jul 17th, '07, 03:00

just saw this thread and checked it out. she's cute and i like her. will definitely check her dramas/ movies out. BTW its my first time in a japanese thread!

lailoken

Post by lailoken » Aug 6th, '07, 18:17

I guess shes been focusing on her Music career lately...

So she hasn't been doing anymore dramas.. =(

bean

Post by bean » Aug 17th, '07, 08:05

:unsure: Well, although her teeth didnt look nice but she is a very pretty young actress...

Juz saw her in 1 litre of tears and she is the prettiest japanese girl / woman i ever seen, so far. haha.. :P
Erm, she will look more better if she 'fix' her teeth. Its not a big deal make something to our teeth.. ( i think ) *_*

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Sep 17th, '07, 22:25

This thread's been dead for a month WTF!!! :blink

Anyways, anyone else see her on Bistro SMAP? She got really weird hairdo and she kind of had a b!tch attitude, but it was really funny :D

James_yka

Post by James_yka » Sep 17th, '07, 23:42

She focus more on Movie from what i can see... just that not much of her movie is popular...

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Sep 21st, '07, 19:33

Caught kissing old guy, anyone following this?
http://josei7.com/topics.html

ryoerika

Post by ryoerika » Sep 26th, '07, 07:41

auroragb wrote:Caught kissing old guy, anyone following this?
Really?...i can't read Japanese so i don't know...

bean

Post by bean » Sep 27th, '07, 15:43

ryoerika wrote:
auroragb wrote:Caught kissing old guy, anyone following this?
Really?...i can't read Japanese so i don't know...
Hahah, me too, i tot got pic but its oni news.

TheLyrics

Post by TheLyrics » Sep 27th, '07, 19:16

the first actress i liked.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Sep 27th, '07, 19:54

Actually, that link is a little dated now as it points to the current issue.
The archive link is here:
http://josei7.com/bn07-35.html
Basically it's supposed to be that they got video of her kissing an old dude.
But I've not been able to find the video or image

doink-chan
United States of America

Post by doink-chan » Oct 2nd, '07, 07:24

Erika acted rather strangely at a recent press conference for an upcoming movie, Closed Note. Not only did she look doinky, but she definitely was in a bad mood, with a sullen expression on her face and rudely abrupt answers to the interviewer's questions.

The video

It's already become widely talked about on YouTube and other sites...

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Oct 2nd, '07, 13:37

interesting... will check that out later...

indokid

Post by indokid » Oct 4th, '07, 20:28

doink-chan wrote:Erika acted rather strangely at a recent press conference for an upcoming movie, Closed Note. Not only did she look doinky, but she definitely was in a bad mood, with a sullen expression on her face and rudely abrupt answers to the interviewer's questions.

The video

that has to be the worst attitude problem I've seen

btw your link is dead
this is the same video :http://youtube.com/watch?v=OJZWM6r8SYg& ... ed&search=

another one of her recent interview:http://youtube.com/watch?v=W7H210HWw00

i'll freak out if I were the interviewer

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Oct 5th, '07, 15:10

indokid wrote:
doink-chan wrote:Erika acted rather strangely at a recent press conference for an upcoming movie, Closed Note. Not only did she look doinky, but she definitely was in a bad mood, with a sullen expression on her face and rudely abrupt answers to the interviewer's questions.

The video

that has to be the worst attitude problem I've seen

btw your link is dead
this is the same video :http://youtube.com/watch?v=OJZWM6r8SYg& ... ed&search=

another one of her recent interview:http://youtube.com/watch?v=W7H210HWw00

i'll freak out if I were the interviewer
Found this on the net...not sure how reliable...

Erika on house arrest

You can basically describe it as house arrest.
According to the first short news in the morning tv shows, it looks like that Sawajiri Erika has been suspended from her work for the full next year! However, it's unclear whether it only appears for acting (Stardust) or also for singing (Sony).

Update:
Other news sites now also put up the news. It seems to be true.
"According to authorized people from the movie and the sponsor, the schedule of Erika has been erased." (for 2008)
This all sounds like a one year suspension and would be a really harsh way to cool down the current uproar.
I hope there will be a real official statement soon.
Erika can finally make long holidays now..
Anyway, I will keep you updated.

Source: Zoom In (TV), Sponichi, Yahoo!Japan
Translator: HPriest

vee-jer

Post by vee-jer » Oct 8th, '07, 22:29

That sounds really harsh!

At first I heard that she had answered an interviewer's answer somewhat rudely. The question was "What was the most memorable scene in the movie?" to which she replied "None, really." At first I heard that such brusque honesty is not condoned, but rather a more polite public response would have been in order. There were rumors that some fans appreciated her honesty, but it was not looked well upon by the industry. She later canceled appearing at the Pusan Film Festival as a result of this. Now the news that she is not doing anything for a whole year? Must be something more to the story than what I'm hearing.

xtehdeb

Post by xtehdeb » Oct 8th, '07, 22:36

is her single still coming out next month? D:

Sakado

Post by Sakado » Oct 8th, '07, 22:57

wow, 1yr suspension for having an attidude during interviews? Seriously? That's what swith being part of talent agency.

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Oct 9th, '07, 01:50

yeah i think i saw that video on YouTube... i don't understand a thing they were saying....

groink

Post by groink » Oct 9th, '07, 02:27

vee-jer wrote:Now the news that she is not doing anything for a whole year? Must be something more to the story than what I'm hearing.
No, not really... What you've heard - other than the actual reason she had her rag on - is what the suspension is based on.

Believe it or not, the geinokai is 100-percent image. You are an employee of XYZ talent agency - 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You represent your agency - even in your free time. Although being sarcastic during a press conference may not be that bad to some of you, it is a fact that the livelihood of the talent agency, the employee, and the project is based partly on these press conferences. Unlike the West where the media must scrounge for information about a project and have an artist spend all day doing what seems to be hundreds of private interviews, the geinokai would rather present everything via these press conferences. Then this way, there's less pressure on the project and the people involved. And at these press conferences, each of the artists must put on what I call the "beauty pageant cap", in that they must answer even the stupidest of questions in a positive manner. Erika, therefore, should have just simply made something up regarding the "did you learn anything" question. The media expect the "I want world peace" speech. That's what professionals do!

So with that, what Erika pulled has a negative effect on the entire project, as well as herself and her talent agency. The relationship between the movie producer and the talent agency is directly affected by this incident, i.e. "What the f**k is your employee doing????? Is this the kind of people you train in your agency? We're going to think twice before we subscribe to your agency again." In Japanese culture, saving face is very important. 100 years ago, Erika would have committed hara kiri. Today, they just punish you through a suspension. Suspending Erika is a sacrifice that her talent agency must make in order to fix the wounds she afflicted upon the business relationship between the agency and other partners.

The suspension was necessary. Lying, giving attitude, and showing bad manners is not condoned in Japanese culture. And EVERYONE is expendable. Just look at what the JSA did to Asashoryu. Or when UP FRONT fired a Morning Musume member.

Personally, I think Erika is a ho. And I don't think anything will change with her on account of this incident.

--- groink

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Oct 9th, '07, 03:17

groink wrote:100 years ago, Erika would have committed hara kiri. Today, they just punish you through a suspension.
XD

Man, I knew something like this would happen, because she had really bad attitudes in all the recent variety shows. In SMAPx2, she was like "If I get a boyfriend, I only need to see him once a week", and "I would never say (some line in the movie in real life) because it's too cheesy". Then she said it clearly "I don't like to cook", I was like wtf -_-;; Seriously, everyone else would at least make up some BS like "I'm trying to learn" or "I want to, but my schedule's too busy" even though it's obvious they don't mean it.

Then in Doumoto Kyoudai, she was like "Closed-note is just a typical love story" and "When I'm reborn, I want to be born as a man". She really didn't seem to be too happy about starring in this movie, and didn't care at all about her image.

It's only been 4 years, and she's already acting like a bigshot star who can do whatever she pleased... Someone needs to teach her a lesson. Unfortunately, a year suspension is probably not enough for that.

chokubi

Post by chokubi » Oct 9th, '07, 06:02

So what exactly happens to an (Japenese) actor/actress during a suspension?

groink

Post by groink » Oct 9th, '07, 06:28

chokubi wrote:So what exactly happens to an (Japenese) actor/actress during a suspension?
In short, they drop out of the public eye for the duration of the suspension. You don't see them at any public events, TV shows, movies, magazine shoots, CMs or anything else. The system in Japan is really strange in that it works very much like a labor union. From what I understand, it is forbidden for anyone to hire an artist directly IF they're under contract with a talent agency. Because the talent agency won't handle any of Erika's affairs - even if a TV producer begs the agency - she will not receive any work.

As for what suspended artists do in the meantime... They're regular people like you and I. In that case, they'll do what you and I would do if we were on "vacation", such as travel, stay home, visit family, write, ponder life, etc. And MOST IMPORTANT, ponder "Why the hell did I do that???????"

--- groink

Sakado

Post by Sakado » Oct 9th, '07, 06:42

1yr of vacation, that's a long holiday, but she can still work as a singer for the time being, right?

chokubi

Post by chokubi » Oct 9th, '07, 06:52

Thanks for the explanation Groink.
Well, all I can say about Erika is that, she gets what she deserves.
As to whether 1 year is long enough for a punishment to what she's said/done, I guess we'll have to see if her media presence/charm can withstand the test of time. :whistling:

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Oct 9th, '07, 07:07

only a year suspension? i watched the video already and i was getting so enraged! WTF is wrong with her..the way she was acting, it's like she was high or drunk or hung over, it's not fair for her co-stars who were up there next to her and not to mention the talent agency she represents. she's a huge embarrassment with that wacky blonde wig of hers and then her hesitant delayed fake crying on the talk show. how rude i say..

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Oct 10th, '07, 03:02

she acted soooo bitchy on that video i mean what's wrong with her? fame hit her the wrong way or what??? man ...actors... :-( and in one liter of tears she was all innocent and kawaii... what a waste... :x

jazzmine101

Post by jazzmine101 » Oct 10th, '07, 04:59

whoa... any idea why she was in a bad mood that time? geez it's too sad to know she's like this in real life... i thought she was good when i saw 1 litre of tears but well looks can be deceiving

groink

Post by groink » Oct 10th, '07, 05:23

In summary:

1. Dramas lie or distort the truth.

2. Artists can be deceiving.

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Oct 10th, '07, 05:26

hmm.. i think there was sth behind that bad mood of herz... i mean no one would act like that unless there`s sth bugging them or someone pushed them to it..

it`s such a loss.. :-( she`s a good actress.. hopefully this suspension time will give her enough time to reflect on her own actions.. :|

KNET

Post by KNET » Oct 20th, '07, 17:30

Everyone made mistake before. I was a bit puzzled when I saw the video too. This is not so like her usual self. She might have experienced something bad before the press release. Since she has already made public apology, we should some how forgive her (be magnanimous). Whether to support her in the future, it will be your own choice.

Suspending her work will not be beneficial for either party. I don't really like the "Everybody is expandable" phase (although I know that most of the time it is beyond our control). Humans are not products that are manufactured from factory. We cannot just simply scrap the product with minor defect.

Good talent takes time to discover. If suspension is implemented on her, make sure she work even harder to regain her status; exhibit higher EQ and maturity. Good luck Erika.

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Oct 20th, '07, 19:25

KNET wrote:Humans are not products that are manufactured from factory. We cannot just simply scrap the product with minor defect.
All companies exist to make money. Humans are just another factor of production.
If an employee causes trouble, it's natural for companies to take some form of disciplinary action against that person. This happens everywhere.

KNET wrote:Good talent takes time to discover.
And I have to disagree with that. For every single role in a movie or drama, for every song written by a pro, there are hundreds of people capable of playing that role. It's just a matter of who's lucky enough to get noticed and picked for the role. Plenty of talents, only a handful are needed.

I personally think that talent (i.e. acting skills) comes mostly from opportunity. A seat in the acting school, practice in posing from a photoshoot opportunity as a gravure idol, practice from real acting jobs in CMs and drama/movies... A lot of times it's the role and people behind the scenes that makes them look good. These resources are limited.
I think if you picked any other aspiring actress in Sawajiri's 'seat', they would improve just as much.

kekekeke

Post by kekekeke » Nov 8th, '07, 08:56

she has ugly teeth

frashdi87

Post by frashdi87 » Nov 8th, '07, 09:00

she is hot..

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Dec 9th, '07, 08:37

I like her song..Destination Nowhere! :)

music video

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Dec 9th, '07, 09:06

groink wrote:100 years ago, Erika would have committed hara kiri.
seppuku is mainly a man ( especially samourai) ritual. But I guess that was sarcastic. :wink:

(interesting posts about the talents agencies by th way Groink).

From what I'v heard, Erika has problems with her attitude for a long time. Even if it's hard to beleive for the fans who idealise the people on the posters in their teenager bedrooms. :mrgreen:
8thSin wrote:[
Man, I knew something like this would happen, because she had really bad attitudes in all the recent variety shows. In SMAPx2, she was like "If I get a boyfriend, I only need to see him once a week", and "I would never say (some line in the movie in real life) because it's too cheesy".
It's lucky for Alain Delon that he's not part of a talent agency in japan... :mrgreen:

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Dec 9th, '07, 18:50

I think erika is great!!
i love how she acts!!
and she is really pretty!!

nelo

Post by nelo » Dec 9th, '07, 19:23

1 year suspension!? really? is it serious matter to the japanese?

the fans will missed her, me either

1 year litre of tears :(

have a nice vacation to ms erika sawajiri

noop

Post by noop » Dec 10th, '07, 13:53

nelo wrote:1 year suspension!? really?
No. It was rumored that at first but now we have her new single and she's still in magazines and TV with her smiles and her frowns.
But I'm not sure if there are plans for more movies or doramas.

belleza

Post by belleza » Dec 10th, '07, 14:33

From what I'v heard, Erika has problems with her attitude for a long time
Even before the latest brouhaha, Erika's been kinda the "Lindsey Lohan"/"Paris Hilton" of Japan. The Sawajiri-kai. The gum chewing at various events. Tabloids with the JE boys. Her "difficult" reputation during the 1 Litre shoot. Her return to the "one word" reply during her own fan meet. She's the most hated starlet in Japan (and her movies usually tank) . . . but people still buy her music and she still ranks up there in the "best dressed" lists. Yup she's GREAT! :D

From the standpoint of raw potential, she could have been be the greatest young actress of her generation if she studied her craft. She just has the ability to channel presence and stillness like none of her peers can. At the same time, she's still hamfisted with delivering lines. It would be a shame to think that she already hit the wall years ago.

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Dec 11th, '07, 02:16

^^Wow, I seriously did not know about the whole press conference fiasco and her rudeness. I watched the clip on youtube and my jaw just dropped! I guess in a way it's difficult to live up to a certain image, especially after her success as a really nice and innocent girl in 1 Litre of Tears, but she certainly did look like she had an attitude problem. Did she really have flings with JE boys and have a primadonna attitude on set?

I feel too that she has a lot of potential to be a great actress, she may need to fix her professionalism.

belleza

Post by belleza » Dec 11th, '07, 13:48

To be fair, many of the top idol actresses have very strong personalities that do not match their girly, innocent image (Maki, Ueno Juri, Nagasawa Masami, etc.) Erika is different in that she blatantly self-destructs. She herself has said in interviews that she is who she is, and that she knows she's selfish. This isn't something that came out of being suddenly popular.

If you watch her performances, there's sometimes a touch of cynicism. As if she is aware of what turns on the lecherous men and the typecasting for these tragically innocent, "weak" characters she probably despises. From what papers stated, she didn't even want to do Taiyou no Uta, but her agency insisted that she needed to rebuild her image after her after-hour tabloid excursions.

And with that said, whenever I go to the Chinese video store, Sawajiri is one of the most recognizable faces in the drama and movie sections. And her movie posters show up all the time in the Japanese markets. Asia loves Erika! :)
I feel too that she has a lot of potential to be a great actress, she may need to fix her professionalism.
I think 10 minutes into 1 Litre, I was just so stunned by her ability to relax into a scene, to show almost no tension or intent in her reactions. And her connection , her immediate sensitvity, toward her environment is so good. When she's hitting, she's tasting the food; when she's walking, she is actively watching the trees and feeling the ground beneath her feet. As long as she's not asked to deliver dialogue, she just flows.

Cax

Post by Cax » Dec 13th, '07, 09:17

8th Sin, his the person in your signature not Ako from 1 litre of tears? The sister of Erikas role Aya in the drama?

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Dec 13th, '07, 12:38

Cax wrote:8th Sin, his the person in your signature not Ako from 1 litre of tears? The sister of Erikas role Aya in the drama?
in 1 ritoru no namida it's Narumi Riko who plays the sister.

[edit] looks like it's her. :D

Cax

Post by Cax » Dec 13th, '07, 14:46

Yeah it is, i googled her and the pic in 8th Sin's sig is her. :D

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Dec 14th, '07, 01:06

It's her picture from "How to Become Myself", 3 of her movies were just released within 4 weeks.

It's surprising there she didn't even have a thread here. Just made one: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_56081.htm

tomkiss

Post by tomkiss » Dec 24th, '07, 16:24

Wooooo.............
I think she know wad her mistake she made....
i still don understand but i will still keep supporting her
No matter wad mistake she make in the future i will still supporting her

100% support her

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Dec 24th, '07, 16:45

You guys i think it was a mistake anyone could have been in a bad mood!
i think one year suspension is BAD enough!

ena

Post by ena » Dec 24th, '07, 17:17

I thought there was no one year suspension, or something like that. It seems like she'll be appearing in some shows or dramas...:unsure:

tomkiss

Post by tomkiss » Dec 25th, '07, 03:04

I hope it would be like that.....
If like that, then i will looking 4ward 4 her

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Dec 25th, '07, 03:48

hmmm 21 years old, and suspended for 1 year...
isn't that like saying "grow up a bit more before going on stage"

Seriously something the agencies should consider BEFORE putting all the focus on their "star's" to begin with, and let of the young actors/actresses to give them some time to just be kids before expecting full adult coverage / responsibility.

The fault is not Erika's, but rather the media as such, and the way "anticipation" is put on imaginary symbols and idol-worship markign every word they have to say.

Let kids be kids and let people have a life to begin with.

tomkiss

Post by tomkiss » Dec 26th, '07, 01:55

Does anyone know wad she doing right now?
I really wanted to know more news about her

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Dec 27th, '07, 20:41

According to the report, the black market is selling it for S$649. Inside the disc is 10 minutes worth of love-making, bundled with other clips such as the one with an attitude at a movie premiere. As usual, the people inside the video can’t be identified, only just that the bodies look similar to her and her ex-boyfriend.

well how about this report??i just saw this on the net
anyone care to explain to me?? :blink

tomkiss

Post by tomkiss » Dec 29th, '07, 09:36

wah...
Imposible lolz....
i don believe it!

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Dec 30th, '07, 00:51

that's so sad for her...well i hope she learns something from that..

Naicho

Post by Naicho » May 12th, '08, 13:04

Well she is still young and people do make mistake in their young age... and thats how they learn... as it goes as saying people learn from their mistake... i think ericka sawajiri is a very good actress and very famous for her talent... its unusual to c her act like this.. then again their always might be a case of bad day///.. but as far as i knw i dont think she have been ban for 1 year.. anyway here is some information i found about her... i hope this is help you guys./. in the current rumrous about close note...

and i hope u guys to always support her like this... lol as i do always... i love her...

http://japansugoi.com/wordpress/erika-s ... vent-saga/

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » May 12th, '08, 21:27

i really like erika, and i hope when she will came again to japan, she will release an album!!!

and wow, i heard she will came back on june, i hope its true :lol

Naicho

Post by Naicho » May 12th, '08, 23:21

On January 4, 2008, Erika was seen with her boyfriend Tsuyoshi Takashiro at Narita Airport, heading to London. Erika will be taking a break in London, England for a majority of the year. Her 2008 schedule is blank for a while, at least until summer. Her management is rumored to be planning her "comeback" for the autumn of this year. Various news reports stated that Erika and her boyfriend had already purchased a high class apartment in England and are currently living together and may get married by the end of the year. It has also been reported that Erika is taking one-on-one lessons with a language teacher to learn English.... lol but i think its a very sad news for all the boys out there that she is getting married... i mean she is only 21 y the hurry lol... but ohh well... i hope them both a very gd luck... and a happy marrige... :alcoholic: below is the picture of her bf Tsuyoshi Takashiro.. well i think it is... cuz thats the only picture i can get in the picture.... one daam lucky man... haha
Attachments
takashiro_02.jpg
takashiro_02.jpg (6.16 KiB) Viewed 4826 times

cutekid

Post by cutekid » May 13th, '08, 00:11

wow! she's getting married at an early age? so sad. and one very lucky guy he certainly is....

Naicho

Post by Naicho » May 13th, '08, 15:06

lol... or maybe she is the lucky 1 lol... we neva knw lol... any way did u guys knw her bf is 43 or something... lol...

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » May 14th, '08, 19:45

CHat s*** s :O o she is in london??? AWESOME!! im gonna try and stalk them but i thought she went back to japan in april??