Nishikido Ryo

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
ena

Post by ena » Mar 6th, '08, 15:08

Okay, okay, you got me girls!!!!

I'll find and watch it ~~~ well, I already got so many screencaps from Ryo watch comm and gifs so I have almost whole idea about PV... Have to find the download link... :cry:

Chen Yisi

Post by Chen Yisi » Mar 6th, '08, 15:21

You can find in the Kanjani Eden LJ community.

Or on Veoh (means you can download the video as well) here.

And the team JE mix fansub did tha karaoke and translation of the PV.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 6th, '08, 15:30

well lolz I watched it when it came out I was like O_O okkkk~~~ *retreats silently* but U gradually get the hang to the crackness XDDDD

ena

Post by ena » Mar 6th, '08, 17:42

Aaaaw, thanks, Chen Yisi XD XD

Yeah, judging from screencaps, it must be hilarious :lol

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Mar 7th, '08, 12:16

LeckerSchmecker wrote:well lolz I watched it when it came out I was like O_O okkkk~~~ *retreats silently* but U gradually get the hang to the crackness XDDDD
LMAO
exactly, plus they were extremly cute in it ne~
btw ur ava is koi XDDD

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 7th, '08, 12:20

well cute... theyre like over 20.. they cant look cute XDDD anymore just overly sexy XDD jk

oh and WHY THANK U~~~cherry ^^ why are thou not on MSN.... U should be babe...

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Mar 7th, '08, 12:24

LOL!! ahh u have a point.. especialy eitos, i can NOT call them cute anymore XDDD
i cant cuz msn hates me T_T i cant log for some reason

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 7th, '08, 12:34

hmm and LOLZ AT UR POST COUNT CHERRY BABE I have more than u =D.. seems like they finally deleted the old threads ;OO;~~~

I had that too and then my Internet didnt let me log on the **** but somehow I can log onto MSN~~so yeah im all good XDDD~~~ that was some weeks ago since then MSN hasnt given me any real probs

Yesh Eito~~~hach~~~*swoon* I have them like right infront of my nose (because theyre poster is by my computer xD) and those looks... KYAA xD~~~

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Mar 7th, '08, 13:09

O_O WHAT?? I just noticed the number of my posts O_O
ksjf;igmns;fhg;jsfg...!! T_T
oh whatever >_>
Msn has been doing this for a long time now T__T i dunno why. .. this might be my last time to be online ne, I'm gonna be on a Hiatus T_T

OH NO I NEED TO FANGIRL BEFORE I LEAVE!!
OH RYO CHAN~*GLOMPS*

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 7th, '08, 13:35

Yes I noticed that Yesterday XDDD~~~ T-T ur going~~~ ok bai bai XDDDD jk

Yes fangurl on Ryo before u go~~~and tell me how it was and stuff when u get back.... where are u going babe???

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Mar 7th, '08, 14:21

O_________O that fast?? *broken heart* T_T
ahh too busy with lots of stuff T_T
Kazama ur glad that ur going to see Ryo chan beat Masami up right? right right right?? XDDDD

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 7th, '08, 14:34

Yes of course XDDD I cant wait to see that >=Dv Ryo being all mean and getting ready to be hated by all of japan's women by doing it XDD (he really did say that XDDD~~)

Actually I dont want u to go~~~we havent talked in sooo long and I wanna show u the new MoMusu song T-T

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Mar 7th, '08, 14:56

LOL!! yeah i know, but no way, I think they'll love him more for beating masami XDDDD

WHAT?? O_O they have a new song?? NAME NAME NAME NAME>????

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 7th, '08, 15:06

Yes MoMusu Song is called resonant blue I have a radio rip its like KOI DESU~~~~ I LOVE IT ♥♥♥

XDDD not all of japan hates her as much as we do =Dv but still I think i will be like "OHHH suspence" xD and then WAHAHAHAH when he hits her, I hope we get to see it too XDD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Mar 7th, '08, 15:21

SEND IT TO ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eah u have a point...but I think it'll be abit scary ne, i remember in one of his drama(cant remember which one) he screamed his head off and my heart was about to fall O_O It was REALLY scary XDDDD but still HOT!!!

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 7th, '08, 15:28

Ok I'll ul it and send u a pm ok~~~^^

I dont remeber that XDDD nuo~~~ I just remeber Pi's scream from the Kurosagi movie trailer XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Mar 7th, '08, 15:34

LeckerSchmecker wrote:Ok I'll ul it and send u a pm ok~~~^^

I dont remeber that XDDD nuo~~~ I just remeber Pi's scream from the Kurosagi movie trailer XD
YAY~ thank you love *glomps*
LOL!! yeah O_O that somehow broke my heart XDDD
but Ryo chan's screaming is really scary T__T

ena

Post by ena » Mar 7th, '08, 15:39

You mean Ganbatte Ikimasshoi, cherry, ne?

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Mar 7th, '08, 15:45

ena wrote:You mean Ganbatte Ikimasshoi, cherry, ne?
yeah i think its ganbatte ikimashoi

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 12th, '08, 15:08

First of all I would like to say... Why dont ppl get jokes... <.< If u cant understand a joke if its standin infron of ya nakid punching you in the face, than well i feel sorry for ya really... I actually feel sorry for you xDDD

This took me a while to understand but well Doci said it was us so well lets say I agree whole heartedly

THIS~~~^^^^^^^^ if we ever said something like that (and by god I dont remeber xDDD) It was a joke... how come ppl dont get that.... EAT A CLOWN GET FUNNY LEARN TO TELL WHEN SOMEBODYS BEING SARCASTIC, meaning its supposed to be humourus, not menth to be taken serious... should I get a defenition od being Sarcastic...
no need to go hate... dont hate the player hate the game DAMN~~~ aight... still I find this **** amusing because it just shows hom much ppl take other ppl's jokes to heart.. when thats not supposed to be it... xDDDDD thats why we do that ( xD, XD, LOL, ROFL, LMAO, JK) get that...~~~ xDDDD ur funny xDDDDD

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Mar 12th, '08, 20:45

Wait a minute..so this means gay is okay but bi is not? LMAO

If you don't care about Ryo, why do come here and stalk us, anyways? O__O

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 12th, '08, 20:50

Zsuuu~~~ I hope u got that it was not it was not against you I just wanted to make aware of that and thats just lol xDDDD~~~ and I love Ryo~~~ Hountoni Daisuki.

but actually thats what I wondred too~~~they didnt understand the joke prolly~~~ sad... really sad...

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Mar 12th, '08, 21:05

Who made this, btw? Or where was it posted/ where did you find it?

Btw, I remember once we had a discussion about Ryo's sexual orientation and we had our guesses (lol I bet from asexual to everysexual) but it was the farthest thing from starting a rumor not to mention a declaration that Ryo is a ____sexual. O-o This person was probably stalking here and read a sentence or two and drew a conclusion..

But I really don't get what's their point with this banner? Is it because we were discussing his sexual orientation or just the fact that we mentioned bisexuality?

OT: is it just me, or D-Addicts is acting weird? It sometimes doesn't load or is friggin' slow.. :/

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 12th, '08, 21:10

Yeah I know the server is acting I think~~ >.< its because its been like that all day...

Je_secrets thats where I found it but Doci actually showed me today again, and I said I would post because now we are farely sure that that perso ment us xDDDD

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Mar 12th, '08, 21:16

It's obvious it is us, since that's my icon right there and I recognize Doci's too...

LOL, okay. Thought it was jesecrets but I didn't find it there.. it was probably posted in an earlier batch. ? I would have been interested in the wank, oh well.

ANYWAY. That's enough about this topic. Thanks for sharing the pic, though. :) I love this fandom so much. XD

Oh, I see. Hope the servers get back to working fine.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 12th, '08, 21:20

Its from This post secret 32 xDDDD

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Mar 12th, '08, 21:24

Ah, thanks!

OMG Doci! I've just noticed you really did use the RyoUchi animation as an ad for Ryo Watch. BRILLIANT. XD

docipain

Post by docipain » Mar 12th, '08, 22:33

haha yes..I need to spread ryo's bisexual orientation ;DDDDDDD (with the banner lol)

but seriously..I was like WTF when I read it today...I mean....this person is making drama like that.
Ryo is so gay Oh my gaaaayness~ ah no..forget about it. being gay isn't bad..but being bisexual isthe worst °___°

this person prolly never read that we said (at least me) that I actually don't care with whom he is going out with as long as he is happy. Who cares about sexual orientation then?
It's pretty amusing.

We are SHITTY Fans! Yeah! I get it.
Whoever wrote this stuff You have simply no idea. Being a stupid stalker who actually don't care about Ryo but starting drama like this. But as Leckerli said, maybe you just need to eat a clown ;D or maybe you are even one of those people who thinks every night to be with your lovely idol.. Wake up. ;D

ena

Post by ena » Mar 13th, '08, 14:56

I dunno how they (ppl mentioned in Kazama's post) feel, but their "secrets" give off the chaotic image... and they're really so self-contradictory. They say one thing and think another way as if trying to suppress their thoughts by putting them in random way so one day hopefully they'll understand their meanings...

Really, I feel sorry for them to suffer like that just because of our way of fangirling.

Maybe ppl are tooo serious ~~ just like I used to be :lol , when I for the first time encountered doci in this thread. It was strange, but I adapted to it and now enjoying the talks. I guess it needs some time to adjust to different fangirling style, their craziness, addiction and how they express it... Once you taste it, then you won't regret!!! :wub:

Sorry for jamming, it may sound stupid, but still it's my thought!!! :cheers:

PS: Zsu, doci's link to Ryo Watch community is awesome, desshou!!! I was also :w00t: when I saw the gif... Hentaiyan, Ryo-chan!!

Robina

Post by Robina » Mar 14th, '08, 09:46

I thought to share it with you~

Finally the CM - Last Friends Drama is OUT!!! :cheers:
http://www.zshare.net/video/8918122226db67/

Original File from dozchan & Bananzly
Uploaded by Meee (Robina =D )

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 14th, '08, 10:29

I actually.... dont understand the CM.... I watched it a 2 am yesterday... or today or what ev... and dont get it one bit xDDD

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Mar 14th, '08, 10:38

I think it shows how everyone is connected in one way or another.. (but how we are all alone and exist around each other) Check out Eita's expression.. looks so broken.. I actually really really like the CM, makes me hope for a well written story..hopefully it won't be over-dramatized or full of clichés.. because this short clip is kind of elevated in a way, and I really like the atmosphere.. it's like the silence before storm..

Anyone knows what the girl says during the CM?

ena

Post by ena » Mar 14th, '08, 12:42

The CM reminded me Forbidden Love closing titles. It's Takki's drama about high school student falling in love with his teacher...

Yep, I get feeling that CM shows how the main cast in somehow connected with each other and red ropes (hope it's the correct word) would represent their inseparable lives, I guess....

Japanese promotions carry so much different hints, so I wonder if we ever get the correct meaning :lol

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Mar 14th, '08, 16:41

I like the CM a lot even if its really TOO short !
I believe like you guys that the CM is meaningfull and I think it's a really mature one, everybody can interpret it the way he wants

aww it makes me want to watch the drama more >_<

ena

Post by ena » Mar 14th, '08, 18:31

Yep, me too. I wanna watch the drama, but I am afraid that Ryo-chan will appear only few times as in Attention, Please!. But in this case, as DV character....:cry:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 14th, '08, 18:38

I saw the chart for the drama and really... <.< I dont know what to say xDDDD
I wanna watch this drama too... but will it really be worth it... who knows how long Ryo will be innit ;OO;... PLUS I WANNA SEE HIM GET VIOLENT xDDDD totally *O*~v

Somehow I just find it funny Pi x Masami in Pro Dai ♥__♥~~ and Ryo and Masami in Last Friends now x__x~~ xDDD, even though its just acting xDDD I find it LOLZ I wcould laugh my head off everytime... (and to understand this u have to have sarcasm xDDD)

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Mar 15th, '08, 03:13

aww have you watched MS with kanjani8?

ryo is so cuute, holding hands with okura and subaru♥

but why johnny-san put all these Jrs with them ? T_T well, it was a cute idea to put "mini kanjani" but... it was really too much =/

ena

Post by ena » Mar 15th, '08, 03:15

Yeah, Kazama, that's my fear!!! Ryo-chan may appear only few times and we may see the ending titles... 'sighs'

Hahaha, that's just stupid, but we have to accept that ~~ maybe RyoPi sharing Masami...:blink:

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Mar 15th, '08, 09:46

i'm looking forward on ryo's badass character demo i can't say the same thing to masami... hmmmmmmmmmm......

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 15th, '08, 21:40

AHAHAHAHA PPL NEW SECRETS ARE OUT AND I HAVETO SAY I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!! ITSSS SOOOOOOOO FUNNY xD
ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE POSTER OF IT AND HOW SHE MANAGED TO DO THAT!!!!!
I... am... on the floor with laughter xDDD

Elien

Post by Elien » Mar 15th, '08, 22:47

Isshun no kaze ni nare with english subs on crunchyroll..

(what more is there to say :D )

ena

Post by ena » Mar 15th, '08, 23:19

LeckerSchmecker wrote:AHAHAHAHA PPL NEW SECRETS ARE OUT AND I HAVETO SAY I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!! ITSSS SOOOOOOOO FUNNY xD
ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE POSTER OF IT AND HOW SHE MANAGED TO DO THAT!!!!!
I... am... on the floor with laughter xDDD
It's funny, but my curiosity is killing me right now. Secrets ~~ they supposed to mean what they think and can't express in public, right? But also, I remember that some ppl mentioned about dancing in the disco with Jin, Shirota, etc., but not able to say anybody, right... So based on these 2 facts, is it right for me to think that someone slept with Ryo-chan?? :unsure: If yes, then I'd die to find that person and ask how she did it... Sounds extremely stupid, but still.... :P I'd follow each her step just to meet him!!!

Usou, Elien, subs are already out? Hayai ~~ so fast!!! :w00t:

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Mar 15th, '08, 23:41

I think that most of them aren't even true...XD

ena

Post by ena » Mar 16th, '08, 00:11

Yamapi's haniz wrote:I think that most of them aren't even true...XD
You think so? some of them sounded really true... :unsure:

But you know what... I'm starting to hate ppl who complain like that, why don't they say directly??!! Just cowards who can't act frank and true with others and try to look themselves good and perfect. That's just so ridiculous!!!

Creepy Ryo-chan's smile ~~ if they (actually 1 or 2 fangirls) don't like him, just leave him alone, why do they have to envy and badmouth... I'll stop, I might become ill with their hate... :crazy:

BeautyMoon

Post by BeautyMoon » Mar 19th, '08, 22:56

i was reading your posts and stuff... and what is new secrets?? is it a show or a drama??

ena

Post by ena » Mar 20th, '08, 00:48

Hi, beautymoon, it's Livejournal community where LJ users post their secrets related to JE entertainment or friends, etc. Here's the link and you get the idea from there!!

BeautyMoon

Post by BeautyMoon » Mar 20th, '08, 11:11

Hi Ena... hahah i feel like im stalking you... so far each thread i have visited u have been there.. hahaha... it seems funny^^

ohh... and thank you!!! i will check it out

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Mar 21st, '08, 05:13

i just saw the full CM of Last Friend... Ryo's character is such a badass... i think he will be great in it...

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Mar 21st, '08, 13:21

yea we can see him beating masami then hugging her, i can't wait to LF to be aired!

Robina

Post by Robina » Mar 21st, '08, 13:25

Yeah! Ryo will be kinda scary and then nice guy..maybe? =D
Credit to dozchan
DL CM
http://www.mediafire.com/?nt0yvb9bamm

BeautyMoon

Post by BeautyMoon » Mar 21st, '08, 13:25

Omg!! im soo looking forward to it!! Ryo being a badboy is heaven!!

Chen Yisi

Post by Chen Yisi » Mar 21st, '08, 13:32

I'm gonna enjoy loving and hating him at the same time XD
Can't wait to see the drama!

BeautyMoon

Post by BeautyMoon » Mar 21st, '08, 13:34

@Chen Yisi: that kind of feeling makes it more exciting, right?? Whaiii!!! Ryo, kakkoiii!!!!!

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 21st, '08, 14:19

Yes Ryo is Last Friends~~~ KAKOIIIII XD I watched the CM and I was like... OH THE SUSPENSE XD.

Ryo is plays that typical boyfriend that starts beating his girlfriend, but somehow.... its wow, I neverthought I would watch something like that xDDD the CM really did it for me im DEFINITLY watching it, there sure are a lot of Johnnys this Season.... Gokusen3, Changes, Last Friends~~~ and Uchi's Drama >.< YAY and well without a johnny zettai kareshi... uwaaa

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Mar 21st, '08, 16:22

he's gonna thrill us! i feel the same about you guys, he's a bad guy but at the same time he has a good aura... well it's what i think from the cm but it stills too short >_< i want a loong preview :(

and i'm looking forward for the spring's drama season! JE boys will be everywhere :wub:
oh you forgot sensai wa erai XD

Chen Yisi

Post by Chen Yisi » Mar 21st, '08, 16:27

@BeautyMoon> Yeah really REALLy exciting! And I'm sure he'll be perfect in this role.
And then nobody would say he's not a good actor!

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 21st, '08, 16:29

yunizuka wrote: and i'm looking forward for the spring's drama season! JE boys will be everywhere :wub:
oh you forgot sensai wa erai XD
I didnt know of this drama.... whats it about does it have a wiki drama site??? would u link me???

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Mar 21st, '08, 16:32

here the wiki page :)
but it's only a SP... with yamada, daiki, yuto and chinen from HSJ

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 21st, '08, 16:37

lolz... thank u ..IDK If I'll watch it XDDD but well ^^

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Mar 21st, '08, 16:38

ahah yea it doesn't sound really mature and original but...HSJ is just too cute XD can't resist !

ena

Post by ena » Mar 25th, '08, 14:57

Aaah, talking about Last Friends...:lol It seems really thrilling drama!!
Looking at CM, it's about Masami+Ueno in relationship which drives Ryo-chan crazy ~~ well, this is what I got from CM, ne
Can't wait for the drama!!!!!!!! :wub:

EDIT: BeautyMoon, don't worry, you're not stalking me, actually, I enjoy it!!! :lol

BeautyMoon

Post by BeautyMoon » Mar 26th, '08, 06:38

Ena: YAY!!! hihi thank god.... haha..

when u say Ueno?? do u mean Ueno Juri??

ena

Post by ena » Mar 26th, '08, 17:26

Yep, Ueno Juri ~~ the one who played in Nodame Cantabile, Engine (I'm watching this series now), etc.

Her thread is actually here

Lotikuma

Post by Lotikuma » Mar 26th, '08, 18:43

Oooh i just saw the CM 8D
I wonder who's ... beating Masami during the CM [ Ryo-chan ?]
Seems good !!! =DDD

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 26th, '08, 18:48

Yeah Kuma its Ryo who's beating her ^^... lol

Lotikuma

Post by Lotikuma » Mar 26th, '08, 18:50

Oh yeah Ryo-chan.. beat her! xDDD
I'm looking forward for this drama !! 8DDD
I only saw One Litre Of Tears with Ryo-chan in it so..

ena

Post by ena » Mar 26th, '08, 18:52

Yep, it's Ryo-chan!! :lol

EDIT: And ALL seem to like the idea of Masami getting beat by Ryo-chan ~~ How strange, ne :P
Last edited by ena on Mar 26th, '08, 19:26, edited 1 time in total.

Chen Yisi

Post by Chen Yisi » Mar 26th, '08, 18:58

@Lotikuma, you can watch Ganbatte Ikimasshoi, I liked him in his role in this drama.
Or the Kajani8-dramas too!

But I didn't watch Attention Please, I think I have a problem with Aya Ueto, I saw her too much...

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Mar 26th, '08, 19:01

*frolics frolics frolics frolics frolics*
*GLOMPs EVERYONE*
aaaawwwww Ryo chan's thread~~~~ I mish youu~~
u guys talking about Last Friends eh .... gyaa i cant wait for this drama, i've been thinking about it all day now >_<

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 26th, '08, 19:04

CHERRY... msg me on MSN.... U didnt reply u meani >.<

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Mar 26th, '08, 19:05

Msn kicked me out again .. and non of my msgs is reaching anyone *sobs*

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 26th, '08, 19:09

OMG... this weeks Muchaburi... was the last one ;OO; I loved it and they just canceld it... IM SAD ;OO; DX

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Mar 29th, '08, 20:15

Kazama: *sobs* i didnt downloade any show lately, no space in my pc XDD
so i'm soooooooo behind in everything T____T
i have to make more space for Ryo's drama XDD

Ena: yeah XD Ryo's soo Jelouse of their Lesbian Relationship so he use Violence XDDD

F4

Post by F4 » Mar 29th, '08, 21:01

if ryo who was beating masami ... well i think she deserves it ... I’m sure she cheated on him Lol

can't wait to watch the drama for sake of ryo chan (:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Mar 29th, '08, 21:22

F4: oh the fact that he beat her beacuse he was Jealouse is kindda awesome XDDDD
and well, its her fault ... having a lesbian gf when she has such a hot boyfriend..blah she's annoying