Nishikido Ryo

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Apr 11th, '08, 19:54

I don't want to watch it until the subs are out but...aww it's hard >_< plus spoilers are everywhere, on LJ, on forums... I want to read them but... no no I have to wait XD
but I'm glad hearing that Ryo did a good job as Sousuke ^^

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 11th, '08, 20:26

OMG! i just watched it!!

great drama! i think masami is doing a great job!
and and ryo LOL
his face scared me LOL

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 11th, '08, 20:32

hmm masami acted good~~~ XD but I did like that kiss MUAHAHAHA~~~better than the one she had with pi XD.

and Ryo... I got scared XD, like when he talked to her all pissed... ahh XD

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Apr 11th, '08, 21:20

ahah is ryo really scary ? O__o
psycho ryo is love :wub:

aww reading all of your messages make me want to watch it now >_<

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Apr 12th, '08, 17:02

I watched the drama last night
XDDD omg its AWESOME... I wanna see the next episode now >_<
Ryo chan did well in his role, he was sooo into it ne XDD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 13th, '08, 14:54

right?! right?!
omg i love the drama~ i feel so sorry for masami :(
and that girl on the salon!! so mean >__<

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Apr 13th, '08, 17:57

Shoonie: O_O
NO WAY..!!! not Masami ... Masami desrves it, I feel sorry for the "CHARACTER" she's playing

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 13th, '08, 18:01

of course the character who else?

DUH!

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 14th, '08, 16:21

I feel sorry for the Char she playes too XD~~~but not for Masami XD~~~

but again Ryo is hot XD when he's mad MUAHAHA

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Apr 14th, '08, 22:50

wow softsubs are already out at ryo_watch o_O

docipain

Post by docipain » Apr 16th, '08, 14:00

yeah we have lovely users :DDDD
but no one else here on d-addicts knows...too bad t for the other last friends fans T__T but since we are not the subber we can't help :(

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 16th, '08, 20:13

woot! ep. 2 tomorrow~
wonder what will happen to masami! :O
and ryo HAHAHA!

HE SUCKS!

jk XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Apr 16th, '08, 20:21

*throws slippers at shoonie*
LOL well after seeing that scan, I'm thinking if he's going to throw that chair at her or not >_<
WOAH that's REALLY ... uhh painfull?? DX ow~ when he beats her, I feel like he's beating me O_O I feel the pain somehow XDDD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 16th, '08, 20:37

right?
it's sad.. i feel sorry for her :(
so i dont make fun of her like i said i would LOL
i almost cried watching the rain scene :cry:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 16th, '08, 21:35

I CRIED WATCHING THAT SCENE it made my heart hurt... >.< what scan I wanna see tuuu

docipain

Post by docipain » Apr 17th, '08, 09:08

I didn't cry at all...you are too sensitive guys D:
okay maybe it's because I wash too hungry while wtaching the stream t first...and for the second episode today I will hungry as well..but I want to watch the stream °___°

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Apr 17th, '08, 09:29

LeckerSchmecker wrote:I'll put it under the spoiler tag what u missed ok.
well it starts of that we See Michiru somewhere on the coast (not in the city anymore) pregnant, about 7-8th month, and she thinks things about Ruka and stuff I couldnt desipher really well XD~~~ I guess this part wil lalso be shown in the last epi maybe... but dont take my word XD~~~ well she's living alone and something must have happend to Ruka...
then we go back to where Sousuke asked her to move in with him... we see that she's being roughly treatend by one of her Sempais at the hair Salon... I guess that Sempai is jealous, because in one of the later scenes... Michuru's the one that makes the customer of her sempai happy, and she can't stand that, so yeah Sousuke waits for her in a café and since its her birthday he asks her to move in with him, and she tells him she'll ask her mom.
So when She comes home her mom is sleeping prolly because she drank so much XD, and then her mom's boyfriend comes out of the bathroom and tried to touch Michiru improperly, to which she say's stop it and her mom then wakes up and asks Michiru how old she is and she say's 22, her mom then retorts by saying ahh its ur birthday (it seems she forgot her own childs borthday) and then tells Michiru to go into her room. on the next day Michiru then asks her mom to live alone and her mom knows off the dot its because of a guy, but she still lets her.
Michiro then calls Sousuke, who's with a child suffering from abuse from his mom (at least thats how I got it, might be wrong but the poor little guy does have a bruse) and tells him that she will be able to move in with him, and that she's gonna go get some stuff.
So she goes into this store and buys like Cups blakets of sorts XD, slippers and a lamp (the lamp that shatters later on) Ruka's there to and as Michiru's already outside Ruka notices her when she gets ready to leave the Store herself, and Runs into the guy played by eita (forgot the name XD) drops her cum and the little handle comes off, Ruka chases Michiru until she finally catches up with her when Michiru drops somethings as someone walks into her, and they talk a while.
I srsly forgot these parts where they come so I put em here (if u've watched em thats ok XD ignore this here then)
It also shows Ruka as shes on her bike, practicing and her trainer praises her and as she turns he gives her a slap on her butt, to which she kicks him, and walks off smiling, but as she's getting ready to change she looks into her locker mirror and slams it shut.
as for eita's character it just shows him going to work after the incident at the store with Ruka, the model he styles giving him a kiss and him tensing from it... since he's kinda scared of woman I take it XD or scared of sex XDD~~ as he leaves for him he sees Ruka at a red light and chases her, wanting to give him her cup back, but she's faster than him.
and Eri she's a Cabin Attendant from JAL airlines, but as she tells her sempais good work they just ignore her and keep on walking to which she makes a -.- face.
AHHH SPOILER WARNING.... dont read if U havent watched it and Sorry for any Grammer mistakes... really sorry XD
Thanks for the really detailed summary of the parts I missed! Whoaaaa I missed the very first scene, which was really important it seems. And also the awesome opening vid... T_T I'll make sure I tune in on time tonight.

Ah I see some people here still haven't watched the subbed version! Me neither. =P I'm waiting for Kioku's, they're now 66.6% in the editing stage so it'll probably be released within the next few days, hopefully.

Tonight Sousuke's gonna slap Michiru! Ahhhh~ =P (Just a reminder for you girls. *runs away*)

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 17th, '08, 09:31

AHAHA UR WELCOME AND IM SORRY... it was so long but I got into it and Just started... it was so fresh in my mind XD

daisukides

Post by daisukides » Apr 23rd, '08, 21:35

Angry Ryo is hottt :wub:
hehe XD
It felt wrong somehow to say this in the drama forum, so I'll just say it here
Just watched first epi of last friends and although Ryo's role is bad and blahblahblah
still HOT ne :lol
that's all I could think of during that scene
yes, I have bad morals :whistling:

* giggles and runs away*

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Apr 24th, '08, 02:13

Ah~ did you watch Summer Time PV?

RyoxMassu at the end is sooo much love +__+
and we can see ryopi's moment too XD

I'm in love with the PV♥

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Apr 24th, '08, 02:27

daisukides: XDDD I think most of us here think so too ne XDD

yunizuka: OMG YES..!!!! I LOVE it...!! Ryo chan was "too" cute in that pv ..
and Ryo and pi drinking from te same glass O_O *dies* XDD

but the part I loved the most was this ...
when he was shaking it in the back XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Apr 24th, '08, 02:42

cherry : AHAHAH yea it was so...random XD and he was sooo into it !! not paying atention to the camera and enjoying himself xDD

I liked this moment xDD he came out from nowhere

ahah this PV is so random xDD

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 24th, '08, 12:17

the pv is ok XD its kinda random and stuff but ryo scares me hen hes like that XD bwahahahah~~~

I wanna see today's alredy >.< in 45 min. it airs and I can't watch it ;OO; makes me kinda sad...

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Apr 24th, '08, 17:57

yunizuka: LOL!! but it was soo cute XDD
can u belive that he's the same DV guy in ast Friends??? XDDDDDDDD no way ne

LeckerSchmecker: ok???? it was sooo freakn cute~<333
lots of member ai ne XDDD
TODAY'S EPISODE IS OUT..!!!! I'LL SEE RYO CHAN PULLING MASAMI'S HAIR !!!
>=D

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Apr 24th, '08, 19:18

cherry: ahah yea how can he be soo violent then so cuute ?
ryo is really a TRUE psycho xDD

LeckerSchmecker: yea it's not my fav PV but this pv isn't just ok XD ryo was soo soo cute there xD a little scary sometimes, I dunno when but he did a really weird/scary face *rewatching it* hmm at around 01:37 when he sang "this is summer time" xDD
btw kinda off topic but I love your sign ! danity kane +__+

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Apr 24th, '08, 19:41

yunizuka: XDDD yeah and we all Love his psychoness ne XDD

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 25th, '08, 08:14

yunizuka: ahh thank u finally someone says they like it XD but its not mine I could never pull something like that off XD.

ahh I wanna watch yesterday's epi soooo bad.. I might have to right now XD~~~

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Apr 25th, '08, 15:00

jkfhjskdfghsjkfh GUYS DID U SEE THE THIRD EPISODE???
OMG PEOPLE WILL HATE RYO CHAN NOW >_<

epi

Post by epi » Apr 25th, '08, 15:10

i've always thought that ryo has very expressive eyes ... and i think that that's how he conveys his emotions ... i just totally love love love his eyes!!! :wub:

if you look at his role in last friends, it's the eyes that convey his psychoticness (if there's such a word 8))
u can kinda expect what he's going to do by looking at his eyes
also you can feel his sadness by looking at how he looks at aya in 1LOT ... its the eyes ...

also i don't know if anybody feels this way but in the poster that comes with the calendar, doesn't ryo look pretty mad there? :lol

cherryaddict: hemmm ... the poster that came with the NewS calendar ...
well ... i didn't dare to watch last friends but i've watched the part where he kicked masami and also when he was about to hit masami with the chair ... look at his eyes then, i got a sick feeling in my stomach then ...
Last edited by epi on Apr 25th, '08, 17:14, edited 1 time in total.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Apr 25th, '08, 17:09

epi: LMAO but most of the time ... we couldnt see his eyes in Last friends ne~ XDDD
since it was so dark ... lol
eh what poster?? O_O

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Apr 25th, '08, 17:19

LeckerSchmecker: yea I watched Making the band and wow all of her voices are so great!
I really like their album!

and yea, Ryo's eyes can tell everything <3
All his face is so expressive and that's why he's such a great actor :D

btw, fics aren't allowed anymore on news_jpop, I'm sooo glad !
these past few weeks (months?) the comm was spammed with fics, it was rlly annoying x__x

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Apr 25th, '08, 17:23

not only Ryo's eyes .. but his smile ...
remember his smile in the first episode??? when he was waiting for Michiru?
*dies*

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 26th, '08, 03:24

ugly smile hehe~

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Apr 26th, '08, 09:55

kozumifan wrote:ugly smile hehe~
u know, I've been taking DV lessons from Ryo chan lately :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
maybe its time I try xDDDD

bakababa

Post by bakababa » Apr 27th, '08, 20:21

I have never heard of Ryo before (shame on me!!!) until I discovered him in "Last Friends". He sure is very cute (adorable smile!) but what impressed me the most isn't his look but his Acting Talent!

In Last Friends, all the DV scenes are so real. He has the ability to express feeling and emotion through his face very well too. It's quite a difficult role ("contradition") to play but he did an awesome job! Really really impressed! :salut: :thumright: :thumleft:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 27th, '08, 20:52

@bakababa: welcome to Nishikido Ryo's thread! :)

Ryo's an incredible actor even if others seem to disagree over at the "Last Friends" discussion thread. People are complaining about the way he walks or...."struts like an idol," but I really don't notice his strut.

Di@na

Post by Di@na » Apr 27th, '08, 22:44

Ok Ryo-chan was since "NEWS" debut (2003) my favorite member..so probably I cannot
be really fair when it comes to his acting skills BUT I watched all his dramas and he
extremely improved. I have even more respect towards him because he decided to play
such a HARD role like in "LAST FRIENDS".. its not easy to play a guy who hurts his
girlfriend in such a horrible way. The most Johnny's boys always play the lovely or cool
character in dramas..but you have to be very brave to take a negative role as a brutal
bad guy because Ryo-chan could lose a lot of his japanese female fans because of the
role he is playing in LAST FRIENDS. I think Ryo-chan does a great job, I did not expected
him to be THAT good, so I cannot agree with people who says that he is not a talented actor.

uae_girl

Post by uae_girl » Apr 28th, '08, 18:40

i 've watched last friend first ep i and was shocked and very impressed from nishikido's acting he was( oh my gosh wooooow) and handsome gentlemen ,when he hit michiru he was amazing and i didn't expecting from nishikido to do it if michiru abandoned nishikido i will not complete the drama

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Apr 29th, '08, 01:39

cherryaddict wrote:not only Ryo's eyes .. but his smile ...
remember his smile in the first episode??? when he was waiting for Michiru?

Oh yea I forgot to mention his wonderful smile *shame on me xD*

Wow it seems like LF is bringing a lots of new Ryo's fans =DD
or should I say SM fans... ? xDD
and yea, Ryo's acting is really impressive, I love the way he plays Sosuke in LF!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 30th, '08, 18:15

@ Yunizuka: SM fans? What's that? ^^;; (between your Eito banner is <33333333 I have a friend on livejournal who used the same image but inversed and I never get tired of looking at it)

Last Friends have opened my eyes to the charisma of Ueno Juri. She's so different here than when she played Nodame in "NC" that I almost didn't recognize here.

I'm not fond of Sosuke but I do have a soft spot for him because he is also a victim even though he's the abuser in the relationship.

Ryo's incredible as Sosuke and I have to give him two thumbs up for agreeing to take on that role.

shi_rabu

Post by shi_rabu » May 3rd, '08, 07:07

i've heard of him so many times, many many fangirls were like 'aaaahhhh! ryo-channn!' (well, that's just an observation) and because i beacame addicted to ryo/erika (best couple everr!) i beacame to idolize him more....and now, i'm also a fangirl.

docipain

Post by docipain » May 3rd, '08, 12:26

I really start to deteste people like "But yeah, the series is awesome. And watching this makes me really have a dislike to Ryo even though he's one of my favourite Johnny Boys. Sigh."

Is that Ryo's intention or wtf? Yeah I know this topic was already discussed in our lovely com but for the first time I saw such a comment by own..I thought it was a fairy tale...*shocked*

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » May 3rd, '08, 16:23

lol it is kindda lame, because well ... its not like he is a DV guy in real life, its just his role, and he plays it perfectly, that can only mean that he's such a great actor <3

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 3rd, '08, 16:59

docipain wrote:I really start to deteste people like "But yeah, the series is awesome. And watching this makes me really have a dislike to Ryo even though he's one of my favourite Johnny Boys. Sigh."

Is that Ryo's intention or wtf? Yeah I know this topic was already discussed in our lovely com but for the first time I saw such a comment by own..I thought it was a fairy tale...*shocked*
yea...this irks me to no extent, too. Everyone's beginning to forget that Sosuke is no part of Ryo whatsoever. He's a character that Ryo chose to take on and as a dedicated actor, it's his job to strive to make Sosuke as realistic as possible.

Honestly? I'm sick of Ryo being stereotyped into playing the quiet guy with a nonexistent personality. So it's a bit nauseating that when Ryo finally receives a role where his acting skills are pushed to the limit, people are criticizing him.

I might dislike Oikawa Sosuke, but that does not in any way affect how I feel about Nishikido Ryo. I'm impressed by professionalism and his acting has been nothing short of spectular in "Last Friends".

Yes, Ryo as Asou Haruto was great, but Ryo as Oikawa Sosuke is even better. Why? Because his character now has more depth and a total opposite of who Ryo really is so that he has to put more effort into portraying him to everyone.

If Sosuke was able to make us turn a 180 and think, "OMG, was that Ryo?" then I say, he has done his job. And a good one at that.

LovableTenshi

Post by LovableTenshi » May 7th, '08, 21:21

I'm a relatively new Ryo fan, but I totally fell in love with him after watching 1 Litre and listening to him on various talk shows.

I'm not one of those people who can't tell apart an actor and his character, so it's not really a problem for me. But man, after Last Friends, I think he's gonna have to work that (ridiculously adorable) grin of his extra hard to not obliterate his fanbase. Summer Time is a good start. So cute!

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 8th, '08, 14:57

yunizuka wrote:LeckerSchmecker: yea I watched Making the band and wow all of her voices are so great!
I really like their album!

btw, fics aren't allowed anymore on news_jpop, I'm sooo glad !
these past few weeks (months?) the comm was spammed with fics, it was rlly annoying x__x
YES I watech MTB too~~~on MTV.com ahahahah because I didnt wanna wait for the season to air here lol, I love their and Day 26's album ♥♥♥

I miss the fics at news_jpop.... ;OO; its notthe same witout it... :cry: :cry: but I still love it XD

ahh I only got to watch part of today's epi because as it begun... mr Telephoneman was here xD because of our Telephone and internet.... and then in the middle my relitives talked to me over MSN, I really wanna see this epi~~~ >.<

rairai

Post by rairai » May 15th, '08, 09:56

he's really different in last friends.. he's cruel.. :(

xvannie

Post by xvannie » May 16th, '08, 02:30

rairai wrote:he's really different in last friends.. he's cruel.. :(

yeah! i was shocked when i watched him!
but thats what makes him a good actor [:
so more power to him!

rairai

Post by rairai » May 16th, '08, 05:57

xvannie: yea.. it only shows how well he can act.. just not used to him being the antagonist.. :D his eyes r scary when he gets jealous and mad..

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » May 16th, '08, 13:38

lilswtangel: *claps hands* I have nothing to say really, but omg i agree with every single word u said .. woohoo~ ur awesome XD

and I'm so happy that there are alot of new fans now ne ^O^

Sepher40

Post by Sepher40 » May 23rd, '08, 18:25

Hello, I Joined this site just so i can post this one post. I'm living in Japan right now and a lot of people here tell me that I look like Nishikido Ryo. Just wondering what you guys, the fans, think. I just cut my hair myself this morning cause i thought it was too long, so it might look funny :P now i gotta go to sleep cause I've been online surfing the net for way to long today.
Attachments
This is my impression of Nishikido's eyes
This is my impression of Nishikido's eyes
SBSH01471.JPG (20.88 KiB) Viewed 3424 times
This is me normally
This is me normally
SBSH01481.JPG (22.39 KiB) Viewed 3424 times

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 23rd, '08, 18:40

on the first one no u dont XD~~~second one u look like Sousuke, Ryo's last Friend's char XD~~~ but only a little bit XD~~~

rairai

Post by rairai » May 26th, '08, 03:18

Sepher40: i agree with LeckerSchmecker.. :)

Sepher40

Post by Sepher40 » May 26th, '08, 04:26

yeah that's what I thought, my eyes and my mouth are totally different compared to his. I was just wondering cause i actually hear this A LOT in japan. but now I'm pretty sure that its just that Japanese people like to compare people to celebrity's.

rairai

Post by rairai » May 26th, '08, 06:16

nothing negative abt it.. coz ryo's goodlooking and popular.. so if they think u look like him, then they may also think ur goodlooking.. :) which is good .. right? :)

BeautyMoon

Post by BeautyMoon » May 29th, '08, 06:08

I'm back!! After a month of hellish shcool with exams!.. now i can finally post here!!

rairai

Post by rairai » May 29th, '08, 06:32

BeautyMoon: weebee ! :)

BeautyMoon

Post by BeautyMoon » May 29th, '08, 06:34

Thank you... THANK YOU!! *sob* :cheers:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 29th, '08, 08:22

Well be glad U didnt miss much~~~ THIS RYO THREAD lets bring it back to life ^^

BeautyMoon

Post by BeautyMoon » May 29th, '08, 08:31

YAY~! Kazama!! i missed u~~ hahah... im glad! lets bring it to its oldself!

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » May 30th, '08, 06:19

Sepher40: hmmm .. nop ..
u look more like UCHI to me xDDDD *flees* <3

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » May 30th, '08, 19:08

Say hi to the new girl around this place! :-)
I went trough more than 150 pages of this thread and it totally made my day, you guys are crazy! :w00t: How are you all!???
yeah I'm new here and kinda new in all that Ryo-chan stuff, BUT I learn things fast :whistling:

I guess the main reason why I love (at least now.... :pale: ) this guy is his acting. To be honest i think Ryo-chan is better actor than singer ( don't hurt me for this :-( ), though I love his song Code ( damn! i'm still looking for it....).
That guy is amazing! seriously! looking at him on 1 LOT I was like "ech????" two in one.. he was sometimes so mean and when he smiles he's like to be so nice to everyone. he really gave some charm for the character. It's like you can almost feel what he feels! :wub:

Last Friends.... Oh man! he did a great job on acting and creating a character of Sosuke. Everytime he was jelous and his face was taken close-up I feel like runing away from my computer screen as far as I can.. It looked like he can kill with only one look! :goggle:

I think he's very good actor! creating a "bad guy" character isn't the easiest thing. I guess this gives lots of experience and it shows how good the actor can be if he's able to creat a feeling of a reality with his acting!

Besides of this I'm a huge fan of his smile! never seen anyone smiling like that XD
Just I have no idea why when he smiles he reminds me an american singer Alex Band :blink

WOHA!!! looks like if i will continue I will write a novel here so I think i'll stop... XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » May 30th, '08, 19:34

Yumi Yan:
Say hi to the new girl around this place!

hi..!! XDDDD

Besides of this I'm a huge fan of his smile! never seen anyone smiling like that

oh yeah the legendary smile, best smile ever ne?? man sometimes I get so desperate i start counting his teeth XDDD

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » May 30th, '08, 19:57

cherryaddict: Hi again! XDDDD
yeah it's like the smile of the 30000000 years before us and 2000000 after us... XD
echhh????? counting his teeth???? :blink woha.... but oh well if there will be the thing that one is missing then you will definatelly now that...XD

P.S. in my Best Smile list the second place belongs to this guy.... :wub:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » May 31st, '08, 14:30

Yumi Yan: LOL, yea as if XDDDDD
... hmmmmm nop, I guess Ryo chan's smile is the best xDDD

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » May 31st, '08, 16:23

yeah his smile is da best! that's why he's owning first place in that list :P

blagh...this thread look like dead.... :pale:

Te Amari

Post by Te Amari » May 31st, '08, 16:35

I will just say that I love his smile as well. (^.^) It is a adorable, and creepy (in Last Friends) at the same time. I can criticize him, but really? He's amazing. I'm not that big of a fan, but he is an amazing actor.

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » May 31st, '08, 18:55

oh yeah I agree on the smile in Last Friends it does look a bit creepy sometimes, but sometimes it also looks very sincere :)

By the way I'm a crazy photoshop-er so i wanted to share these with you all :) use them if you like :wub: (yeah I'm using one of them :))

Image Image Image

oh and a siggy:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 31st, '08, 23:31

BeautyMoon wrote:YAY~! Kazama!! i missed u~~ hahah... im glad! lets bring it to its oldself!
awww *KAZMAMA CHUUUU*

Im scared of Ryo-chans smile sometime (only sometimes) when he looks like a Psycho ready to kill ya at any change he has XD

AstroX

Post by AstroX » Jun 1st, '08, 04:39

Well it seems that i'm the only boy Nishikio Fan ( Correct me if im wrong ).
I really don't know how I got pulled into the world of Ryo (hmmm probably because of the Dramas which are better than US dramas. BTW who thinks Utada Hikaru and Ryo would make an awesome couple?

:scratch:

you all can tell im new at this.... LOL :lol

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jun 1st, '08, 11:50

AstroX wrote:BTW who thinks Utada Hikaru and Ryo would make an awesome couple?
O_O never thought of this couple b4 .. but now when u mentioned it ..
I think it's cute XDDDDD

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » Jun 1st, '08, 12:51

Utada Hikaru & Nishikido Ryo?? :scratch:

I don't know.... sounds weird...BUT...this girl looks really cute and good with him :mrgreen:

NakajimaYuto

Post by NakajimaYuto » Jun 1st, '08, 13:32

you're right, they look kind of good together O.O

well, i thing everybody would look good somhow next to him xD~

AstroX

Post by AstroX » Jun 1st, '08, 18:31

I would have never thought of Utada and Ryo together untill, I heard him sing first love.
I kinda pictured Utada and Ryo singing it to each other.

But then again utada is way to mature for him probably. :scratch:

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » Jun 1st, '08, 19:02

AstroX wrote: But then again utada is way to mature for him probably. :scratch:
that's what i thought :blink