Nishikido Ryo

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 30th, '07, 22:42

docipain wrote:

credits: Johnnys-net.net again! :D
because chinese are nice :D
it looks like they're tripping in Turkey :P wish they do that someday. the interior design of the bus really the same as the ones in Turkey XD (not the public buses, i mean the ones which we get on , in order to go somewhere distant, holiday etc. or my university :P )

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 30th, '07, 22:58

well it doesn't look very luxurious xD at least not for a famous band I guess....xD

ooh that reminds me of...CHERRY! last friday when I was in Berlin I saw a bus which said Qatar line! it was a bus from Qatar XDDDDDD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 30th, '07, 23:21

LMAO!!!
wow, we're everywhere now XD XD XD

ena

Post by ena » Dec 1st, '07, 06:27

Awww, that's good that you have JE addicted firends, :wub: so many things to talk.

for me, whenever I' hyper/super happy with new additions of pics or news or links and share with my friends, they just simply say: Aan, again, those girlish looking boys!!! :cry: :cry:

Hope there will be someone who would share my addiction too!!!!!!!

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 1st, '07, 06:53

LMAO!!!
why not teach them ne~?? XD XD ma friends didn't like them at first, but when they saw me watching doramas and all they wanted to try, so when they did...they're like....ADDICTS now XD XD XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 1st, '07, 08:51

:whistling:
*flies with ryo chan*
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ XD XD XD

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Dec 1st, '07, 09:35

I love seeing Ryo with a black seevless shirt... *yummy*
I love this a pic:
Kawaii ne~~~

miepie

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 12:04

Haha, this is so..... XD
Looks like a kid that's waiting for a lolli xD (>eating a lolli right now<)

What's Qatar??

ena

Post by ena » Dec 1st, '07, 12:49

Huuuuh, :O what's Qatar? Don't say that you're asking what is Qatar!!!!!!! :blink

Qatar is country and it hosted summer Olympic games.... cherry, when was it?? you're in Doha, aren't u!!! :P
Last edited by ena on Dec 1st, '07, 12:50, edited 1 time in total.

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Dec 1st, '07, 12:49

Kuso_Baba: LOL Ryo looks such a UKE on that pic. :lol :wub:

ena

Post by ena » Dec 1st, '07, 12:55

Kuso_Baba wrote:I love seeing Ryo with a black seevless shirt... *yummy*
I love this a pic:
Kawaii ne~~~
Chotto!!! :glare: He doesn't look himself, he looks like a very good mummy boy, which I don't like in him...Ryo-chan is much better when he's sexy, :w00t: naughty and many other ways...but not this one....

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 1st, '07, 13:55

ena wrote:Awww, that's good that you have JE addicted firends, :wub: so many things to talk.

for me, whenever I' hyper/super happy with new additions of pics or news or links and share with my friends, they just simply say: Aan, again, those girlish looking boys!!! :cry: :cry:

Hope there will be someone who would share my addiction too!!!!!!!
:D some of my friends do the same, don't worry. even a dear friend said '':O they're faggots'' when i show her a photo of KAT-TUN. and mom said '':O they're gay, their eyebrows are too much thin'' XD

well, i haven't showed Ryo-chan to mom, he looks manlier guess. but wish mom likes Jin :P

ena

Post by ena » Dec 1st, '07, 14:08

SP1CA wrote: well, i haven't showed Ryo-chan to mom, he looks manlier guess. but wish mom likes Jin :P
Ohh no, don't show them :lol ...I showed Ryo-chan's picture to my friends thinking that they will say: Finally, there's a guy who looks like a man!!
You know what they said :crazy: : isn't that the earlier guy whom we saw couple days ago!!! Actually, that earlier guy was Pi!!! Can you imagine saying that Ryo-chan looks like Pi ---Ryo-chan's hair is BLACK!!!!!!!!!!

Now i'll stop...coz I'll get mad :lol

miepie

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 15:05

HAha... well, at least some of my friends now that there are... MANY of them... though not everyone says they look like girls... but some...
I have a friend that is soooo addicted with Pi haha
So I don't worry, I have her.... XD

I've to admit that Ryo does look kinda... gayish on that pic... o.O

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Dec 1st, '07, 15:16

zsuness wrote:Kuso_Baba: LOL Ryo looks such a UKE on that pic. :lol :wub:
I HOWLED WITH LAUGHTER WHEN I READ UR REPLY :rofl:
Let me think who would be the seme.. loo000ool :mrgreen:

Yeah its really harsh when anyone else who is not into doramas say that these guys are gay looking..
Like when I am excited about a new dorama, pv , etc coming out, I would go show pics of the actor/singer to everyone I know. Or when new scans are out I show it to my friends and college mates then they will start saying things like: "Can this guy be any gayer?" OR " Is that lipgloss on a guy's lips" OR " What's with eyebrows.. what a girl"
Its kinda painful when u hear people say stuff like that.. even when u start defending its no use. Although I dont deny that they do look like girls but never judge a book by its cover ne?
I learnt my lesson: Never show Kame's or Ueda's or Lee Jun Ki's pics to someone who is not at all in asian men...

ena

Post by ena » Dec 1st, '07, 15:19

Desshou, ryo-chan looks kinda not him :glare: :blink....

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Dec 1st, '07, 15:43

LOL I'm a slasher (yaoi fan), so I won't say a word about the gay-looking topic, haha. But it's def a pain in the ass when ppl don't appreciate the beauty that is Ryo or any other man I fancy.

At least you surely won't get into a fight over boys with your friends cause you have different taste in men. ^_^

miepie

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 16:51

That's true zsuness!!
But then again... you can have various tastes... You can like asian men as well as others...

Oh, I have a freiden that looooooves yaoi too!
She collects EVERY manga of that style... it's scary o.O

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Dec 1st, '07, 17:18

Of course, when I said taste in men I didn't mean that you only like Asian boys..but that you have different taste in men, which can include girlish looking asians and all sorts of guys from all over the world. 8)

I prefer RPS (real people slash), don't really like mangas nor animes. For example.. Ryo/Kame. :wub:

miepie

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 17:35

Well, my friend is aaaaaaall on mangas... but other things too... o.o
Haha, she's crazy XD
But she's a nice girl, so... ^^

Okay... ^^
Haha, we talked about taste with a friend and THIS is definitely NOT ours... XD

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Dec 1st, '07, 17:37

HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG ARE YOU TRYING TO MURDER ME HAHAHAHAHA!!!

SO SEXY!!! *cracks up*

miepie

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 17:44

Well, I didn't mean to kill you... but this is what we talked about! I should've writte that it's forbidden to look at the picture if you're allergic to... hair... XD

This picture tells exactly why I like asian men ^^

iruka92

Post by iruka92 » Dec 1st, '07, 17:44

my mom hates all my JE A-List.
she said all of them are sissys and they cant even manage to piggy back me as they're so thin like a stick -_-"

well, she's been addicted to hero and the only Jactor she accept is the one and only, takuya kimura (which i find very hot & cool indeed)

But my my, was i mad when she mocks my choices of men,
*sniffs*

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Dec 1st, '07, 17:48

Well, it's true that most of the JE boys are slightly anorexic.. :/ ....but somehow I managed to come over the fact that in general I don't like men that skinny.. :mrgreen: The power of JE boys..lol. :wub:

(though thank god not all of them are like that.. Kanjani8's Maru looks perrrrfect for example).

miepie

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 17:54

Well.. asians are skinny mostly...
My Exboyfriend was veeeerry skinny...!! so I think I don't care about that fact huh?... XD
Cause it's the intrinsic values that matter nee~

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Dec 1st, '07, 17:58

I'm another slasher-fan~

In this generation, effeminate looking men are accepted in society........think "metrosexual"~ but then there are a section of those rednecks that think men are only men if they are brawny and muscular.

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Dec 1st, '07, 18:02

miepie wrote: Cause it's the intrinsic values that matter nee~
Yep, lol. That's why I'd like to make love to Ryo's brain. :mrgreen: No, seriously.:wub:

lilswtangel: *vawes to fellow slasher*

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 1st, '07, 18:04

miepie: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U DON'T KNOW QATAR???????????? I'M IN QATAR NOW....Doha??? Qatar???
XD XD XD
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar
I thought ppl will get to know Qtar better after the Asian Games ne =.= how deppppressssing

ena: hai, it happened last year ne~ It was FUN, but Qatar was so freakn crowded, i couldn't go ANYWHERE T____T
LOL, awww well it's a rare chance to see a GOOD ryo chan ne~ he's cute when good, but SEXY when bad *wink*

btw, about skinny guys, I personally don't like Skinny guys ne .... that's why i want Ryo chan to gain more weight, even girls, i feel so sorry for skinny girls, It's not that I like them fat O_O
but not TOO skinny >_< it's creepy

miepie

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 18:10

It's okay to be "skinny" if they're healthy... there are people that just ARE skinny... they eat and eat and don't gain any weight... But then they have to be trained.. cause it's .... well, I don't like it to touch a guy who's just skin and bones nee~
If he has some muscles it's A LOT better, even if he's skinny!

Oh, I've heard of Qatar, but I didn't know its name so... sorry! xD I suck in geography!!
David Hasselhoff is the best example for... bad taste ne... XD

Hihi, I'm eating russian Gyoza right now.. yummyyyy!!!! :D :lol 8)

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 1st, '07, 18:12

LMAO!! yes XD
well, i don't know about u guys, but i'de LOVE to see Ryo chan with more meat ne~
i think if i touched him he'll just...BREAK O_O

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Dec 1st, '07, 18:17

cherryaddict: I'm with you. Last year Ryo went on a fat diet (I'm not sure how it's called in English, sorry), didn't he? That's when he became stronger which is really nice, but I wouldn't mind some meat on him, too. Of course Ryo is the skinny type to begin with, he won't ever go sumo, lol..

miepie

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 18:17

Cherry, you're the one to know it, wifey =P

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 1st, '07, 18:38

zsuness: SUMO?? O_O
RYO CHAN??? SUMO?????? ROFL XD XD XD OMG THIS IS SOO HARD TO IMAGEN XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

miepie: well of course~~~Image

miepie

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 19:21

Haha... XD
So? Is he meaty enough?

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 1st, '07, 19:24

miepie wrote:Haha... XD
So? Is he meaty enough?
no~~ *sobs*
he's not meaty ne~~~~ DOSHIOOO~~~ T__T

miepie

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 19:27

XD XD XD
He's fat...????

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 1st, '07, 19:28

...... u baka??? :glare:
I SAID NO

ena

Post by ena » Dec 2nd, '07, 06:37

Ryo-chan now is perfectly fine with me...XD XD XD Honma ni!!!!

Not so big muscles, perfect shape that makes him dance like he flies 'see cherry's picture of ryo-chan flying'....If Ryo-chan becomes like Jin when he was quite fatty, then I think Ryo-chan will loose his charm....

So this means I like skinny men!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Dec 2nd, '07, 10:07

Ryo and Jin has a totally different bone structure, so even if Ryo wanted to he couldn't look like Jin, imo. [but omg please don't say Jin was quite fatty.. I know the standards are different in Japan or in Asia alltogether but..but.. that's really really far from being 'fatty'.]

I can't find the pic now but it was posted a couple of pages back.. you know the one in which he's laying on his back, half naked and probably sun-bathing..I think that is really close to unhealthy.. he looks freakishly thin there.. I'm aware that he's laying and stretching out so he looks thinner than he really is but still. That freaked me out a bit.

But yeah, nowdays he looks healthy in general which means he's not starving himself.. plus it is probably hard to put on some weight - even if he eats more than he usually does - when he's constantly on tour and dancing his ass off 24/7.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 2nd, '07, 12:02

Well actually if ur talking about weight actually I would like to say that the Ways Massu, Pi or Jin look its good they actually look healty when I see the other Boys I would really like to Stuff Food in they're faces XD and make them EAT....

But then Again they kicked a Johnny out bc he was too fat or he had gotton to fat... O_O LOL much???

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 2nd, '07, 12:29

yeah i agree with LeckerSchmeckerm .... Massum Jin and PI arent fatt ne O_O
i think they're PERFECTLY fine .... I don't know, I can't imagen Ryo chan like that though, but he's WAY TOO SKINNY, and I agree with zsuness (btw I LOVE ur avatar XD) when he streches, u can see hoe thin he is ne~
>_<

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 2nd, '07, 12:36

I wish Jyanny would do something that old fat hag ( and yes he is old fat AND.... AND... tiny XD hahahah~~~)

Like I hope he knows theyre not supposed to end up like those Modles that died bc they didnt eat... But I guess seeing that they eat and like it I cant say.... BUT BUT..... LOOK AT HIM... he aint gaining weight HES LOOSING IT... Maybe that he eats but doesnt he do fitness or something??? How ever much u eat... when u start to train ur Muscels... OF COURSE ur gonna loose the weight BC they become muscles.... RYOOOO GAIN WEIGHT

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 2nd, '07, 12:44

LeckerSchmecker wrote:I wish Jyanny would do something that old fat hag ( and yes he is old fat AND.... AND... tiny XD hahahah~~~)

Like I hope he knows theyre not supposed to end up like those Modles that died bc they didnt eat... But I guess seeing that they eat and like it I cant say.... BUT BUT..... LOOK AT HIM... he aint gaining weight HES LOOSING IT... Maybe that he eats but doesnt he do fitness or something??? How ever much u eat... when u start to train ur Muscels... OF COURSE ur gonna loose the weight BC they become muscles.... RYOOOO GAIN WEIGHT
OR AT LEAST MORE MUSCLES THAT WOULD MAKE U LOOK MORE MEATY!!!!!!!

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 2nd, '07, 12:50

YES YES YES EAT BIATCH EAT~~~thats what someone should scream at them... XD.... EAT PLEANTY AND THEN do the fitness.... not eat at all AND do fitness :cry: :cry:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 2nd, '07, 12:52

LeckerSchmecker wrote:YES YES YES EAT BIATCH EAT~~~thats what someone should scream at them... XD.... EAT PLEANTY AND THEN do the fitness.... not eat at all AND do fitness :cry: :cry:
YES *stuffs food in Ryo chan mouth...
*slaps kazama* don't call him a "BIATCH" AHOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Dec 2nd, '07, 13:13

Gotta be careful with that, too.. it has to be slow.. otherwise he could easily become sick.

cherryaddict: thanks. I ADORE baby!Ryo. :mrgreen: :wub: He's so cute.

ena

Post by ena » Dec 2nd, '07, 13:16

zsuness wrote:Ryo and Jin has a totally different bone structure, so even if Ryo wanted to he couldn't look like Jin, imo. [but omg please don't say Jin was quite fatty.. I know the standards are different in Japan or in Asia alltogether but..but.. that's really really far from being 'fatty'.]

I can't find the pic now but it was posted a couple of pages back.. you know the one in which he's laying on his back, half naked and probably sun-bathing..I think that is really close to unhealthy.. he looks freakishly thin there.. I'm aware that he's laying and stretching out so he looks thinner than he really is but still. That freaked me out a bit.

But yeah, nowadays he looks healthy in general which means he's not starving himself.. plus it is probably hard to put on some weight - even if he eats more than he usually does - when he's constantly on tour and dancing his ass off 24/7.
Agree, no matter how much they eat, it's probably impossible to gain weight when our boys have concerts, dancing and have trainings 24/7. :-( Besides looking from Never ending wonderful story DVD, they eat normally, just like any other guy...in terms of quantity and quality!!! :lol

Woahhh, compared to other Jyannis of his age, 5-6 years ago Jin was a bit "heavy". Guys, you should remember when Takki scolded Jn for being so much of him, Ryo-chan tried to comfort him and couldn't hug Jin coz he was "fat"..... :wub: see how lovely and caring Ryo-chan to his friends... And he said to Jin that he should lose some weight and called him Fat Jin!!!! Kawaiii!!!!! :wub:

Still love him the way he is now!!! :wub:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 2nd, '07, 14:04

@ Cherry :I didnt mean Ryo u stupid woman... XD~~~i ment em all~~~ ALLLL

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 2nd, '07, 14:28

PICTURE OF JOHNNNYYYY XD~~~thanks 2 doci for Showing me and credit goes to RyoPi lover~~~LOL
Johnnys the one NEXT to Takki no not Jacki~~~XD
I must say I take back that hes fat no hes not~~~XD I had this pic where he looks totally fat XD~~ and yeah that was johnny ^^ somehow he looks like a granpa (ok he is one *gets bricked*) I mean like one u can always ask for money and hug him and everything XD Ive seen pics of him but none of him that clear XD so it still surprises me XD ^^

ena

Post by ena » Dec 2nd, '07, 14:48

Takki looks HOOOT!!! Jackie Chan is here, tooooo! XD XD XD

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 2nd, '07, 14:49

ena wrote:
SP1CA wrote: well, i haven't showed Ryo-chan to mom, he looks manlier guess. but wish mom likes Jin :P
Ohh no, don't show them :lol ...I showed Ryo-chan's picture to my friends thinking that they will say: Finally, there's a guy who looks like a man!!
You know what they said :crazy: : isn't that the earlier guy whom we saw couple days ago!!! Actually, that earlier guy was Pi!!! Can you imagine saying that Ryo-chan looks like Pi ---Ryo-chan's hair is BLACK!!!!!!!!!!

Now i'll stop...coz I'll get mad :lol
i can imagine that XD some people thinks all JE boys look like each other XD and some people even think all the japanese look like each other (and some even think all asian look like each other ) XD XD XD

miepie wrote:HAha... well, at least some of my friends now that there are... MANY of them... though not everyone says they look like girls... but some...
I have a friend that is soooo addicted with Pi haha
So I don't worry, I have her.... XD

I've to admit that Ryo does look kinda... gayish on that pic... o.O
one of my friends got interested in Taguchi first but now she likes Ikuta Toma :D in their wedding ceremony Jin will sing :P we made plans. and another friend of mine likes Ryo-chan. but she found me on internet , through JE boys :D so i didn't make her like Ryo.

Kuso_Baba wrote:
zsuness wrote:Kuso_Baba: LOL Ryo looks such a UKE on that pic. :lol :wub:
I HOWLED WITH LAUGHTER WHEN I READ UR REPLY :rofl:
Let me think who would be the seme.. loo000ool :mrgreen:

Yeah its really harsh when anyone else who is not into doramas say that these guys are gay looking..
Like when I am excited about a new dorama, pv , etc coming out, I would go show pics of the actor/singer to everyone I know. Or when new scans are out I show it to my friends and college mates then they will start saying things like: "Can this guy be any gayer?" OR " Is that lipgloss on a guy's lips" OR " What's with eyebrows.. what a girl"
Its kinda painful when u hear people say stuff like that.. even when u start defending its no use. Although I dont deny that they do look like girls but never judge a book by its cover ne?.
that's entertainment world, there's nothing wrong with make-up guess :D i'm trying myself to get used to it :D
Kuso_Baba wrote:I learnt my lesson: Never show Kame's or Ueda's or Lee Jun Ki's pics to someone who is not at all in asian men...
you're absolutely right XD people misjudge them.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 2nd, '07, 14:57

zsuness wrote:LOL I'm a slasher (yaoi fan), so I won't say a word about the gay-looking topic, haha. But it's def a pain in the ass when ppl don't appreciate the beauty that is Ryo or any other man I fancy.

At least you surely won't get into a fight over boys with your friends cause you have different taste in men. ^_^
yes, i don't have to argue or fight with my friends :P
iruka92 wrote:my mom hates all my JE A-List.
she said all of them are sissys and they cant even manage to piggy back me as they're so thin like a stick -_-"

well, she's been addicted to hero and the only Jactor she accept is the one and only, takuya kimura (which i find very hot & cool indeed)

But my my, was i mad when she mocks my choices of men,
*sniffs*
zsuness wrote:Well, it's true that most of the JE boys are slightly anorexic.. :/ ....but somehow I managed to come over the fact that in general I don't like men that skinny.. :mrgreen: The power of JE boys..lol. :wub:

(though thank god not all of them are like that.. Kanjani8's Maru looks perrrrfect for example).
and others.. well, to the all fangirls; if you marry them someday, take care of them well :D

cherryaddict wrote:

btw, about skinny guys, I personally don't like Skinny guys ne .... that's why i want Ryo chan to gain more weight, even girls, i feel so sorry for skinny girls, It's not that I like them fat O_O
but not TOO skinny >_< it's creepy[/b]
well, i don't prefer skinny men either but i less prefer muscular men XD but you're right, Ryo and some other JE boys need to gain weight, as soon as possible, or else they'll lose their health.

ena

Post by ena » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:02

SP1CA wrote: and others.. well, to the all fangirls; if you marry them someday, take care of them well :D
Aaaaaan, would be awesome, ne!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: Will definitely take care of Ryo-chan!!!!!!! PROMISE!!! :P

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:06

ena wrote:Ryo-chan now is perfectly fine with me...XD XD XD Honma ni!!!!

Not so big muscles, perfect shape that makes him dance like he flies 'see cherry's picture of ryo-chan flying'....If Ryo-chan becomes like Jin when he was quite fatty, then I think Ryo-chan will loose his charm....

So this means I like skinny men!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:O :blink :cry: he's not fatty :cry: :cry: :cry:
zsuness wrote:Ryo and Jin has a totally different bone structure, so even if Ryo wanted to he couldn't look like Jin, imo. [but omg please don't say Jin was quite fatty.. I know the standards are different in Japan or in Asia alltogether but..but.. that's really really far from being 'fatty'.]
yes, they're really different from each other. :thumright: probably Jin's heavier than Ryo-chan but i don't think he's fat :D :wub:

yes, Pi and Jin look healthy :D

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:13

haha..it takes me a huge amount of effort not to start joking about how Johnny took his boytoy to that event. :lol *hides* Sorry. :whistling:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:18

HAHHAHA~~yeah well that could be it if it wasnt that takki was invited to open up a new hotel and johnny came with maybe to see him in GOOD hands XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:20

LeckerSchmecker: but u called him that too if u mean them ALL O_O
and LMAO, OMG .... Johnny XD THAT GUY IS SO FREAKN OLD, HE SHOULD LEAVE ALREADY AND LET ME RULE JE MUWAHAHAHAHAHA~~~<3333
I

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:22

Oh.. I see, so Takki is that kind of boytoy.. the kind that dominates. :whistling: :lol ahh.. but I have to admit, he looks insanely hot. :wub: A few more years and he'll be the president of the company, hahaha.

ena

Post by ena » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:26

Gosh, cherry, you're busy with Ryo-chan!!!!! Do u still have time to rule JE!!!!!!! XD XD XD

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:29

LeckerSchmecker wrote:PICTURE OF JOHNNNYYYY XD~~~thanks 2 doci for Showing me and credit goes to RyoPi lover~~~LOL
Johnnys the one NEXT to Takki no not Jacki~~~XD
I must say I take back that hes fat no hes not~~~XD I had this pic where he looks totally fat XD~~ and yeah that was johnny ^^ somehow he looks like a granpa (ok he is one *gets bricked*) I mean like one u can always ask for money and hug him and everything XD Ive seen pics of him but none of him that clear XD so it still surprises me XD ^^
XD so that's Kitagawa-san. i thought he would be scary, but he's not actually, but still weird :P

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:29

well of course, we'll rule it togather XD

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:31

cherryaddict wrote:well of course, we'll rule it togather XD
:D i would help you but i'll found an entertainment company with another friend :P but still if you need anything just call me :P especially when Jin's around . all votes to cherry :D

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:33

LOL, good good~
kukukukukukukukuk~~ if u do, i'll give u a one year Discount for JE goods XD

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:35

deal :P

ena

Post by ena » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:40

For me??? :cry: ...Nothing for me???

Ne, ne, cherry, YOU rule :cheers: , I'll take care of Ryo-chan!!!!! :wub: :cheers:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:44

HUHUHU~~~ well takki could be my boytoy 4 all I care XD hahahah

and yeah if he keeps on going at this pace I guess johnny will say "Sorry mary though luck but this here is my man" XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 2nd, '07, 16:30

ena: NO!!!

LeckerSchmecker: all Johnnys r ur boytoys ???? =.=

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 2nd, '07, 16:43

Cherry u know me well enough to know that I would take all Johnnys Sempais under my wing XD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 2nd, '07, 16:50

what are you guys talking about?? *angel*

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 2nd, '07, 16:53

LeckerSchmecker: GEH!!!
i don't care, but if u touch ryo chan u know what i'll do to u

Shoonie: we're discussing ME RULING JE WITH RYO CHAN!!!!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 2nd, '07, 16:57

oh cherry... that's never going to happen 8)

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 2nd, '07, 17:05

nande?

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 2nd, '07, 17:05

cherryaddict wrote:ena: NO!!!

LeckerSchmecker: all Johnnys r ur boytoys ???? =.=
no, not boytoy :P i'll make Jin the mother of my babies :P

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 2nd, '07, 17:11

mother lol XD
ahaha that would be awesome <333

cherry.. cuz i'll rule JE with shoon :wub:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 2nd, '07, 17:11

O______________________________O
MOTHER????? OF YOUR BABIES??????????????
................................ WTF!!