Daijoubu ka? cherry, your posts look strange!!!XD

What do u mean by someone eating your posts? R they disappearing.... :unsure:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 19th, '08, 09:08

yes :cry:
I wrote this LOOOOONG post but half of what I wrote was eaten T__T

ena

Post by ena » Jan 19th, '08, 09:12

Poor cherry, someone eats half of your post, Ryo-chan's dog died.....bad things r happening!!! 'pats cherry on the shoulder, you can use my shoulder to cry'

Are u sure that you posted here? LMAO!!! :lol

It's really funny!!! Gomen ne...

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 19th, '08, 09:14

..... want me to shoot you??
sigh~ I wonder what Ryo chan is Doing now ne~~ crying over his dead dog maybe??? AWWWWWWWWW

ena

Post by ena » Jan 19th, '08, 09:18

Joking, joking!!!XD

Don't think he would cry, but he's maybe sad kanaa? By the way, your siggy made my friend to think that I like to surf in those ero sites, ne!!! Well, background is that I was on Ryo-chan's thread and reading all your posts and he comes from the back and suddenly shouts, Woaah, never thought that you (which is me) were interested in such kinda stuff!!!!

See, you're already making me look such a "bad" girl, ne!!! BUT who can resist seeing Ryo-chan, ne!!! He's so yammiiie!!!!:wub:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 19th, '08, 09:23

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~
that's not my problem love~<33 :whistling: kukukukuk~~ I just can't change this siggy~~~ it's soo yummy and it's hard to replace it with an ordinary one ne XD

hmm how would u know~ ryo chan cries easily I think ne~ XD I dunno if it's me being slow or no, but I THINK I read that he cried when he saw Tacchon in SHOCK XD XD XD
I'm not so sure about this though~

ena

Post by ena » Jan 19th, '08, 09:26

No, don't change ~~ your siggy is plain KOI!!! :wub:

As for crying, I really have no idea if Ryo-chan easily cries or....

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 19th, '08, 09:31

yea i know~ I'm a tensai huh ADMIT IT NOW~~~ HAHAHAHAH XD XD XD jk jk

mmm, well i know it'll be CHOOO KAWAIII if he is ne~ I dunno but I have the feeling he cries easily ne~ XD
aah~~ *imagening Ryo chan .. watching ... err. ... Lion King??? and Crying??* ROFFLMAO~~~~ OMG SOO CUTE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ena

Post by ena » Jan 19th, '08, 09:36

BUT what I know for sure is that he gets angry really fast!!! XD Love guys who are not afraid to show their emotions!!!:wub:

I think I already admitted that you're tensai, ne!!! XD XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 19th, '08, 09:40

yeah i know~
I love this type too ne~ XD not afraid to say the truth and REALLY honest XDDDDD
that's why I love Ryo chan and Nakamaru~ XD so straight forward ... MEAN PPL ROCK~<333 XD XD XD

ahh why thank you~*GLOMPS*

ena

Post by ena » Jan 19th, '08, 09:47

Yay!!! 'glomps cherry too'

OFFTOPIC, gomen, mods!! Just watched Nakamaru's meeting with Nicholas Cage ~~~ I was LMAO, he's cute!!! :wub: with his shyness, sluttering and shock...It's K-T show on Senpais, oshiete...

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 19th, '08, 09:50

WHAT?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BABY NAKAMARU WITH NICHOLAS CAGE O______________________O
OMG I WANNA SEE GIMME GIMME GIMME >_<

to stay on topic ... there's no official news about Ryo's dorama with keiko ne??

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 19th, '08, 09:54

I agree, I think he can cry easily, but probably not in front of others.

However, I don't think he's crying over the dog. He is probably upset, though..

But I think that jweb is not so much about the dog itself but more about how he regrets not spending much more time at home (with the dog and his parents).. I may be seeing too much into that, but the dog wasn't really his (it was more attached to his brother). Sure, it's okay to get emotional over a dog, even if t's not yours..since he spent some of his early years walking the dog and just generally being around it etc.. but I think he's more melancholic about the time he wasn't there.. kind of like a lost child/teenagehood which he could have spent at home differently (you know, if it weren't for Je and stuff..) which the dog is the symbol for.. not that I think he regrets getting into JE and living this life, but I guess he also misses "that life at home" a lot..

Well, that's just what I think, though.. *shrugs*

ena

Post by ena » Jan 19th, '08, 09:55

cherryaddict wrote:WHAT?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BABY NAKAMARU WITH NICHOLAS CAGE O______________________O
OMG I WANNA SEE GIMME GIMME GIMME >_<

to stay on topic ... there's no official news about Ryo's dorama with keiko ne??
Nope, that's why I feel recently SOOOOO bored.... Nothing new new about Ryo-chan and busy with preps, so I'm in terrible mood... :crazy:

I can upload it for you, just tell me which server works for u and I'll send link to your e-mail, ne.. :cheers:

EDIT: Hi, Zsu, how you get these jweb entires? I checked binan's nikki and it was translated only up to 27 Dec (Ryo ranger) and NEWS's Ryo has far earlier entries... :blink

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 19th, '08, 09:59

zsuness wrote:I agree, I think he can cry easily, but probably not in front of others.

However, I don't think he's crying over the dog. He is probably upset, though..

But I think that jweb is not so much about the dog itself but more about how he regrets not spending much more time at home (with the dog and his parents).. I may be seeing too much into that, but the dog wasn't really his (it was more attached to his brother). Sure, it's okay to get emotional over a dog, even if t's not yours..since he spent some of his early years walking the dog and just generally being around it etc.. but I think he's more melancholic about the time he wasn't there.. kind of like a lost child/teenagehood which he could have spent at home differently (you know, if it weren't for Je and stuff..) which the dog is the symbol for.. not that I think he regrets getting into JE and living this life, but I guess he also misses "that life at home" a lot..

Well, that's just what I think, though.. *shrugs*

*sniffs* that's soo sad ne~ poor Ryo chan, i dunno but i think his relationship with his parents is really strong ne~ I mean he calls them alot and so~ and since he's in two bands he's REALLY busy so he can't spend much time with them T_T
poor poor Ryo chan~~~ *GLOMPS* >_<ena>_<
YESH PLZ ^^ me want it ^^ mmmm MU and MF r fne but not SS cuz it's soo gay =.=

ena

Post by ena » Jan 19th, '08, 10:05

I guess that's the fate of everyone who joins entertainment world ne...Busy, travelling, acting, many stuff....
But I think he's proud of himself that he was able to achieve so many things and become what he is now, not to mention that Ryo-chan is THE ONLY JE guy who had solo concert, desshou!!! I'm so proud of him!!! :wub:

Ne, cherry, can u PM your e-mail, so MU will automatically will send DL link? I'm leaving home rite now, so once it's uploaded, you'll me informed...XD XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 19th, '08, 10:09

yeah he is ne~~ XD he's able to do all of this ... sogooi ne~
and just like what he said b4 .. "able men are always busy" ~<33 XD
aah~~ HE'S A ONE **** GUY AND I LOVE IT~~ XD XD XD

ok ena ^^

ena

Post by ena » Jan 19th, '08, 10:13

I dunno why but sometimes I notice him so bored during some of shows...just like expressions which Jin shows so many times.... Nade kanaa? Too many things to think about? plan? Wakaranai...:cry:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 19th, '08, 10:15

XD yeah i know~
he just sits there saying nothing ne~
like when he was with Kanjani8 in Utaban XD XD he was just sitting there watching everybody and smiling at them ne~ XD

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 19th, '08, 10:16

Yeah, of course.. I mean I HOPE he is proud of himself.. but it's also ok if, from time to time, he lets himself experience this kind of false nostalgia over the time he couldn't spend at home. Or just, you know, generally thinking about what he's missing out on, even though he is probably having the time of his life. It's okay as long as these thoughts aren't overcrowded with "what ifs".. and as long as Ryo is happy doing what he does in JE.
Since Ryo seems to be the kind of man who cares for his family and likes the idea of a 'home', I think he probably has these moments from time to time. Especially when something happens which reminds him of it..e.g. now the dog.

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 19th, '08, 10:19

cherryaddict wrote:like when he was with Kanjani8 in Utaban XD XD he was just sitting there watching everybody and smiling at them ne~ XD[/b]
I guess that's because by nature, he's more like an observer.

ena

Post by ena » Jan 19th, '08, 10:20

True, Zsu, he should enjoy what he is doing now and don't get worried over 'what-if' scenarios!!! If he does, then it'd zannen, ne!!!

Ryo-chan is observer... :unsure: But why he's so high when he's with NEWS? Maybe he likes to give space to others coz he can have it anytime...See how good is our Ryo-chan!!! :wub:

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 19th, '08, 11:08

ena wrote: Ryo-chan is observer... :unsure: But why he's so high when he's with NEWS? Maybe he likes to give space to others coz he can have it anytime...See how good is our Ryo-chan!!! :wub:
He's also high when he's with Kanjani8, it's just that the bands and their atmosphere are different.. I don't think that he speaks that much more when it comes to NEWS interviews..even though he said he doesn't understand why he don't get that many questions during interviews, I think he prefers it this way, because most of the times when he really has to talk during an interview, you can just see how he "wants to get over with it".. guess that's because he's shy and also he doesn't want to embarrass himself by saying something stupid.. Lots of people are like that, afraid to let go of their guard, to lose a little self control.. I think this is the attitude that earned him the "being cold/mean and sometimes untouchable" reputation... though it's kind of misunderstood, imo.

Anyway, him being high around NEWS or K8 doesn't really have to do with the fact that he's an observer.. I mean, I think being an observer doesn't necessarily mean you are an outsider.. or that you always play the role of the observer. LOL. Nothing is black or white. Ryo has his ups and downs, his shy moments and his jerk moments.. the guy isn't perfect and I love that about him.

But in general, however, I do think he is kind of an observer.. just think about his jwebs.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 19th, '08, 11:10

yeah exactly, even in Janiben, he's just sitting behind and watching everything quietly. but u know...
i think Ryo chan should make some action ne~
like talk more in Janiben and in other TV shows ... it's not fun to just watch him sitting there~
DEMO I could just stare at him all day with no worries XDDDD

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 19th, '08, 11:22

I think what he does is enough for now. At least for me. I mean, I wouldn't want him to do stuff ONLY because he was told to do so.. (of course he is told to do a lot of stuff this is the entertainment business after all, but what I mean is that I don't want him to do something he really doesn't want to do..)

For now, when he is surrounded by such people as Hina, Yoko, Subaru or Koyama, I think it is easier for him to just sit back and enjoy their jokes and talks rather than try way too hard to be entertaining. That would be fake.

He CAN be takative, but only if he really have to be, lol. e.g. when he's doing an interview alone.. (though that's rare, to say the least) or.. well, I haven't had the time to listen to those radio shows he's featured in.. I dont know how talkative he is there, or what he's talking about. (were those translated by someone?) but I assume if he's featured in a radio show he is bound to TALK more. lol.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 19th, '08, 11:25

lol
well i know he can be really talktive yeah XDD like in NEWS's DVD??? the Extra Document or whatever they're called XD .... he was like "pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi .." and complaining about everything~ XD it was REALLY cute, that's why i want to see him participating in more in their conversations, of course ... he doesnt need to do something he dont want to do ne~ XD

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 19th, '08, 11:29

haha, I'm sure he's good at complaining.. I mean he said it himself, he likes to be spoiled.. but that ability of bitching and moaning doesn't really come in handy when it comes to talk shows.. :P :lol

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 19th, '08, 11:34

kyaa~~~ I WANT TO SPOIL HIM AND PAMPER HIM NE~~<3333 X3333
but that's what's sooo cute in him ne~~
ahh moaning, LMAO i heared him moaning when he had that massage and I was like O_O Ryo chan is such a whore XDDDDD
but a CUTE whore XD XD XD

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 19th, '08, 11:39

That's more than adorable, I agree. But you cannot really build a talk show on him being adorable. Or wait.. you can, but than the non-Ryo fans would be kind of angry, hahaha.

LOL.. ahh.. yeah.. I remember. The file is named as "ryochancomesduringmassage.avi" on my PC. :lol :lol He can be such a slut sometimes.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 19th, '08, 11:50

XD yeah~~ oh u saw that "Pokutin" Episode in Janiben??? aahh~~~ sooo ADORABLE~~<3333 I thought he wouldnt do it with the others XDDDD ... *Pokutin Pokutin Pokutin Pokutin Pokutin Pokutin*
XDDD

sometimes??? XD

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 19th, '08, 12:07

Pokutin? That doesn't ring a bell. I may have seen it, though.

LOL, okay A LOT OF TIMES.. but most of the times he's just a cute little uke. :whistling: :wub:

ena

Post by ena » Jan 19th, '08, 17:48

"POKUTIN"...:unsure: Where, when? What did I miss? :lol

Which date ~~ Janiben... :O

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 19th, '08, 19:14

2007.10.30 XD XD
it was REALLY cute~ I LOVED HIM IN IT X333333333333333333333333

this was the Pokutin part XD

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 19th, '08, 19:29

ahhh THAT ONE!! I've seen that one lol just without any subs so I had no idea they were saying POKUTIN, lolz. Ryo was so adorable there.. even though it started out as a "ahh damnit if everyone is doing it then I have to do it, too" thing, lolz..

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 19th, '08, 19:31

yeah XD but omg he was chooooo kawaii~~~<333333
i'n glad he did it with them ne XD
?AHH THAT GIF AGAIN!!!! .... I'll put it in my siggy~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jan 19th, '08, 19:43

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .......................... kawai gif :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 19th, '08, 19:44

deshou~~<333
love what he was wearing

ena

Post by ena » Jan 20th, '08, 14:38

Awwww, Ryo-chan choo kawaii!!! Sometimes I think if he were a girl, then he-d do a very cute girl, ne!!!XD XD

I'll search for that Janiben!!!! :cheers:

Love him how he quickly gets caught up to what others do ne!!! though sometimes as Zsu said he gives off image that he's bored and doesn't like what others do...but he's cute ne!!!! :wub:
Last edited by ena on Jan 20th, '08, 14:49, edited 1 time in total.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 20th, '08, 14:49

LMAO~~
a GIRL???? no way XD i cant imagen that, he's soo manly even his face XD

he looks like a little cute boy sometimes though XD

ena

Post by ena » Jan 20th, '08, 14:51

Remember that show (aah, forgot the name) where all Eitos are dressed as girls and do funny stuff... He's sooooo cute when he twists his long hair and does those cute smiles!!! 'higs him and dies' :wub:

"Eito Okan" ~~ their show!!! :lol

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 20th, '08, 14:53

cherryaddict wrote:a GIRL???? no way XD i cant imagen that, he's soo manly even his face XD]
Oh but I think Ryoko is HOT :whistling: :lol

ena

Post by ena » Jan 20th, '08, 14:57

Yep, desshou!!! I would fall for him!!! So cute!!! :wub:

Too bad they discontinued it... or was it just special kinda show?

Lotikuma

Post by Lotikuma » Jan 20th, '08, 14:58

Ryoko xDDDD
He'd definitly make a cute girl with poisoned tongue xD

Cherry : Ryo-chan is the wife ne ~

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 20th, '08, 14:59

ALSO??! I've just remembered..

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS MANIP?? I think it's BRILLIANT.
http://oldricecooker.livejournal.com/21715.html#cutid3
Last edited by zsuness on Jan 20th, '08, 15:17, edited 1 time in total.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 20th, '08, 15:04

oh yeah XD that one ..
naah~~ he looks like an obachan there XDDDDD a kawaii obachan XD XD

ena

Post by ena » Jan 20th, '08, 15:08

Kawaiiii!!!!!! LMAO!!!!! XD XD XD

Ryo-chan really looks like a VERY VERY CUTE girl ne!!!!! :wub:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 20th, '08, 15:50

LMAO~~~ XD XD omg what an adorable little princess~<333

Lotikuma

Post by Lotikuma » Jan 20th, '08, 15:52

And she'd have a perfect body too? xDDD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 21st, '08, 08:55

O_O
is it just me or is this thread dying DDDDDD=

anyway I found this ....

credit to fayevalentine3

DAMN TOWEL T__T .... DROP DAMN IT DROP DROP DROP

ena

Post by ena » Jan 21st, '08, 09:13

I noticed too, coz had a feeling that we're running out of news to write about Ryo-chan...maybe it's like silence and peacefulness before storm!!! XD XD His drama with Uchi, upcoming single "Taiyou no Namida".....many other things ne..XD

Bad towel, bad towel....Yay!!! cherry, let's go there and take that towel away from him!!!! :wub: Love his collarbone, see his muscles, ne!! :w00t:

By the way, Kazama, thanks for pix ~~~ I really, really enjoyed them, so much of Ryo-chan hotness and cuteness :heart: !!!!!!!! Jin's also HOT there!!!:wub:

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 21st, '08, 11:55

Yeah I guess it's because we don't really have anything to discuss atm.. but Ena is right, the RyoUchi dorama will be coming soon.. *is getting excited*

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 21st, '08, 12:20

zsuness wrote:ALSO??! I've just remembered..

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS MANIP?? I think it's BRILLIANT.
http://oldricecooker.livejournal.com/21715.html#cutid3
XD nice girl

ena

Post by ena » Jan 21st, '08, 14:05

Yeah, Ryo-chan would be a very cute girl....XD XD By the way, it reminded me about his younger sister who got married last year, ne..around HEY3 show with Kanjani8..:wub:

Do u have a pic of her? I'm so intrigued by how she does look, ne?? :unsure: Guess everyone here is interested, desshou!!! :cheers:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 21st, '08, 17:18

ena: LMAO~ yay~ ok~<333
and yes i think so too XD ahh~ cant wait for his drama too~
his younger sister?? hmmm yeah i wanna see her too, so far i think i saw his brother and his niece

SP1CA: AHH I'M IN UR AVATAR!!!! XD

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 21st, '08, 18:46

There was a post in either kanjani8 or news_jpop that included a few pics of his sister. I shall look for them.. but you can go and check the tags or search for them, too.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 21st, '08, 19:18

oh really?
hmmm i'll go check then, but if u found it plz post here XD

btw guys LOOK IT'S RYOPI RABU~~<3333333333333333

so it's true , ryo chan likes to be a slut and lay on other's laps ne~~ kukukuk~<33 kawaiii`

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 21st, '08, 19:23

guhh.. that's such a HOT pic. *thud* Ryo looks so emo.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 21st, '08, 19:30

LMAO~~
true true i can see him ... "damn Manager, Damn Johnny ... no one knows how I feel it's so tiring" pipi's lap comfort him XD

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 21st, '08, 19:32

Damnit.. that pic totally killed me, I'm serious. hahaha.. what magazine is it from? Is there a bigger version? I.Must.Have.It. :blink :lol :wub: :whistling:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 21st, '08, 19:43

ahahahah~~XD
yeah this is the bigger version ...

it's from the Popolo issue 2008.3
check vendy's blog ne~

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 21st, '08, 19:45

ahhh Vendy updated? *runs off*

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 21st, '08, 19:52

XD yeah and looks like she's leaving somewhere O_O i dunno what but i got it from the comments >_<

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 21st, '08, 20:02

Yeah I've just read the comments... oooh.. hope the hiatus is only temporary. *is so selfish*

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 21st, '08, 20:06

XDDD maaa~~ we'll lose our big "SCANS" source ne~~
oh well i hope it's nothing seriouse

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 21st, '08, 20:07

I tried using babel fish to translate what she wrote but it makes no sense :/ babel fish sucks.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 21st, '08, 20:10

BABEL FISH LMAO~~ what a name XDDDDD

oh well~~

ahh~ this scan~~ is KOI~~

RYO CHAN COME TO MY PLACE PLZ~<3333

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 21st, '08, 20:23

I agree.. that pic is also extremely emo and kind of really ero in the same time.. that uke look on his face is so lol.. :wub:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 21st, '08, 20:26

XD LMAO~ omg Exactly what i thought XD it's like he's asking to be raped here~*swoon*

zsuness

Post by zsuness » Jan 21st, '08, 20:29

EXACTLY!! :lol :lol

Dearest Ryo,
If Kame or basically any of the K8 and/or NEWS guys are not available atm, just call me and I'll be glad to help you out.

Zsu

P.s.: if they are available, please video tape it then send it to meeeeee.

:whistling:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 21st, '08, 20:54

ROFFLMAO~~~~~
oh oh oh oh oh~~ *raises hands* me too me too me too~~ XD I'm available too~~ kukuk~~

ena

Post by ena » Jan 22nd, '08, 03:26

Guys, what u're talking about...:mrgreen:...Hentai ya!!! :w00t: :w00t:

If you're helping Ryo-chan, I'll go help Kei-chan or Tesshi if it's NEWS. In case of Eito, it would be Subaru!!! :wub: Nuooooh!!! Never!!!

I checked vendy's blog and got this pic ~~~ Ryo-chan looks soooooo tired and exhausted!!!! See his face!!!! Poor Ryo-chan ~~~ cherry & okaaasan, don't you feed him and let him sleep ne!!! No joking, he sure needs some rest!!! :unsure: :unsure: or reduce clubbing and alcohol usage ne!!! Aaah wakatta, it's hangover!!! :crazy:
credit: vendy's blog

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 22nd, '08, 06:55

Pervertness never ends when it comes to Ryo chan~<33

ahh~ yeah it's true :blink awwww~~ he looks kindd pale too ne~
poor baby~*feeds him cherries* <33

ena

Post by ena » Jan 22nd, '08, 07:03

Why cherries? Nothing else?

He's not pale, he looks sore and tired, desshou!!! XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jan 22nd, '08, 07:09

O_O but he is pale ..... or
maybe it's just the make up XD well he does look weired in this one XD

cherries? because they're yummy~ he get to lay on my lap since he like laying on others lap and i'll feed him yummy cherries~<333 Image