Nishikido Ryo

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 5th, '07, 02:13

We need more of those video things LOL

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 5th, '07, 02:13

i thought it was pi at first too, but when he comes closer is defintely teshi, plus look at his height compared to the rest of them
lots of JE boys wear glasses huh? and they all have similar glasses, must be in style there

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 5th, '07, 02:15

I want glasses like that xDxD

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 5th, '07, 02:16

lol XD If I were, for some reason, to randomly need glasses one day, I'd get glasses just like Tegoshi's!! XD

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 5th, '07, 02:17

I don't need glasses, but I don't have perfect vision so... xD

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 5th, '07, 02:18

i always wanted glasses like tht b/c i used to wear glasses b4 i got my contacts, but they looked hideous on me, haha. with my jet black hair i didn't like how they stuck out so much

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 5th, '07, 02:19

i want glasses! they make me look smarter :lol

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 5th, '07, 02:21

^^ haha thats what i used to think until i actually had to get them
then i hated them
but now i have my contacts so i'm happy again =D

but we are starting to rant again tonite and gettin OT
at least we are on topic inthe P thread this time....lol

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 5th, '07, 02:25

Thanks to D-Addicts, I'm getting quite the Jun and Ryo picture collection...o.o Anyway, those pics are ADOOORAAABLLE! Omg..

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 5th, '07, 02:26

since we're talking about glasses, reminded me of a pic of ryo w/ glasses
so cute :)

[img]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8982 ... wq1.th.jpg[/img]

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 5th, '07, 02:43

haha i have that pic! he's so adorable! especially in the bottom left one.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 5th, '07, 02:56

I have that picture too! but that doesn't stop me from gawking at Jisatsu's LJ (since she has that picture on her layout) every time I'm there~ XD

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Jan 5th, '07, 03:47

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

That fanvid was really well done. Especially the song they chose too. It's awesome LOL!

Just wanna say that Mugendai no Gidom was probably one of my favourite K8 shows! Ahhh the spice video where they had to try the different spices. Uchi is sooooo adorable!!!!!!! I miss Uchi... But of course, Honjani is awesome too! I swear K8 probably know how to play/do everything -__- LOL. I think Suka-J is boring, does anybody else think so too? But sometimes they have funny stuff... like when Ryo got scared because of the dummy.

Anyhoodles, thanks for sharing the fanvid!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 5th, '07, 04:00

*raises hand* I think Suka-J was uber boring!!!! I just look at it to glimpse Baru looking all smexy in his hot square glasses. HE LOOKS FRIKKIN HOT IN GLASSES!!!! ......wells at least during the month of November. I just download and collect all Suka-J videos, I find them too boring to watch. I don't understand much of what they saying anyways....plus there's too much talking and too little action going around in Suka-J~

I prefer watching Honjani, Urajani, & Mugendai no Gidom most out of all their variety shows!! I only have 18/25 episodes of Urajani and the only links I can find of the missing episodes are expired........*cries*

I've think I've mentioned before just how skinny Uchi is.........especially after watching the "Anti-Diet" & "Diet FollowUp" Urajani episodes~
Last edited by lilswtangel on Jan 5th, '07, 04:03, edited 1 time in total.

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 5th, '07, 04:02

yup yup i luv watching K8 they nvr cease to entertian me
but suka-j *snore* so incredibly boring

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Jan 5th, '07, 04:03

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT AABOUT THE URAJANI EPISODE WHERE THEY'RE BEING HUNTED BY DOGS.

Damn why wasn't Ryo there.

Oh man, that was the best episode ever ROFL.

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 5th, '07, 04:04

woah, i havent seen that one! do you remember when that ep aired??

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 5th, '07, 04:15

@Dara: that one was hilarious!! [Urajani] 2005.02.15!!! <333

YOKO WAS SMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart kept pounding when the dog kept going to that place where he hid! I think it was underneath a trampoline!!! and.........Uchi screams like a girl!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" BUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

[img]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5580/uranjanibu8.jpg[/img]

crap, no shots of Ryo! sorry~ =X

[edit]
nevermind, Hina was the smartest.....he was the last one to get caught. Took nearly an hour before the dog found him~

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Jan 5th, '07, 04:22

Yoko was sort of smart... but then it was so funny when the kids starting jumping on the trampoline... HAHHA. I WAS LAUGHING SO MUCH.

MARU WAS THE BEST!

"Gomennasai!!!!!!!!" .... TO THE DOGS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And remember how Uchi was watching Maru being hunted by the dog? And Uchi was laughing ... "hahah.ah...hha...ha................ha.......................a........ kowai"

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 5th, '07, 04:26

omg, i must watch this episode now! sounds halarious

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 5th, '07, 04:28

^HAHAHAHAHHA~ Maru always cracks me up....even when he doesn't intend to!!! I love you cho much to you!!! <3333

*DOG BITES*

"UWAHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GOMENSAI (repeated like 6 times or so) WAHHH UWAHHH!"

and Uchi's just laughing!! buahahahhahah!!!

but darn it, Ryo was missing in that episode!!! I wanted to see how smart Ryo was~

[edit]
@FruitChaat: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5w1uzh

*link credited to cattness*
Last edited by lilswtangel on Jan 5th, '07, 04:31, edited 1 time in total.

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 5th, '07, 04:29

LOL
you guys know where i can download it from?

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Jan 5th, '07, 04:30

I wanted to see Ryo piss in his pants. It sucks that I couldn't get to lauhg at him. Damn.

But Uchi was really so adorable because he was just laughing but then the laugh turned to like...scaredness because he was really scared... ROFLLLLLL.

Sorry, I don't know where you can download it from. I got it last year... ages ago. And I don't know where it is now... in my discs somewhere.......
Last edited by blushyy on Jan 5th, '07, 04:30, edited 1 time in total.

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 5th, '07, 04:30

LOL lilswtangel.. ur insane laughing is making ME laugh! :lol

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 5th, '07, 04:32

awwwwwwww~ ^___^ LOL, it was a hilarous episode!

go download it! <33333333 but no Ryo, so gomenasai~

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 5th, '07, 04:33

hmm okay, send me the link, pretty soon i'll laugh like you then ne?

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 5th, '07, 04:35

I downloaded it from MK but cattness has it up~ ^__^

for all K8 uploads, you can visit Master Key Forum, the members always do reuploads whenever others ask for reuploads~ XD

@hamstaball: I edited my earlier post with the link~ :)

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 5th, '07, 04:39

^oooh thanks~ im going to die laughing after watching it huh? XD

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 5th, '07, 04:49

ah~ thank you for the link, it's going have to wait till tomarrow though for me =P
finally finsihed my essay, haha, now i'm tired and need to sleep
bye minna!

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 5th, '07, 04:53

bye bye fruitchaat :)

btw i forgot to put the linky here :/
http://community.livejournal.com/je_fantasy/
enjoy!

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Jan 5th, '07, 05:06

Whoa you've all taken over this thread as well, how am I ever supposed to keep up now!

Ah, Ryo-chan looks sexy in that airport vid, those glasses look good on him. Teshi..... not so much. Sorry Tegoshi-kun. And damn it why is Koyama's name written over Shige's face! I can hardly see him. Shige gets no love. :(

dotdotger

Post by dotdotger » Jan 5th, '07, 11:08

Oh my gawd.. i read the entire Ryo's thread in a day cuz i'm new here..
Totally cant get enuff of him.. he's sho ker-Ute~ :wub:

I wan more of his pict!! hehe..

And ya.. he looks sho cute in da video.. With the stripe top and specs..
:w00t:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 5th, '07, 12:08

^welcome to Ryo-tan's thread~!!! He's a sweeeeeeeeetie <3333333

@Dara: Saburo loves Sekki in his black tights~ I didn't noticed the changes in the "Pretty Boy Tournaments" subforum until this morning~ I thought those campaigns were forever gone~ *sniffles* thanks for making them public again~

*reminisces on RyoChi campaigns* :wub:

........you know.......maku never did tell me the name of the font that she used in her Akira & Haruto campaigns!

*slaps head* Doh!

bak(a_m)aki

Post by bak(a_m)aki » Jan 5th, '07, 12:50

Wooaaw!! so happy theres this ryo thread here
Hulo every1 o^^o
Im actually super obsessed wif ryo now that i also read the whole ryo thread in a day as well
Used to like him a bit from 1LOT but when i discovered he was in kanjani8 i ended up forgetting about him and started being in luv wif akame instead

i started to EXTREMELY luv this guy after seeing Cherish PV again and now, i just can't get him out of my head, him and UCHi also made me into really liking kanjani8 now!!!

But im still quite new to ryo and all this asain forums, etc but this time! ive defintely put ryo as my favJE guyof all time, one ill be mostly obsessed wif from now on to forever

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 5th, '07, 13:07

bak(a_m)aki wrote:Used to like him a bit from 1LOT but when i discovered he was in kanjani8 i ended up forgetting about him and started being in luv wif akame instead
why would you end up forgetting about Ryo once you discovered he was from K8? It's because of Eito that made me love Ryo....:wub:

I've come to learn about Ryo's relationships with his fellow Eito members and looked beyond his acclaimed "poison tongue" exterior and see his gentleness and silliness, and because of K8, I know how great of a friend Ryo is......and everyone in K8~ as much as I like Ryo with NewS, it tears me up inside whenever I think of Ryo missing out on a K8 activity... :(

and and btwn: Hihi! welcome to D-A and ........ welcome to Ryo's thread! XD

Hope to hear more from you~ :) I was just curious.......I'm not trying to instigate anything! so gomenasai if it came out that way.

dotdotger

Post by dotdotger » Jan 5th, '07, 15:54

Domo swtangel! ^^
I've come to learn about Ryo's relationships with his fellow Eito members and looked beyond his acclaimed "poison tongue" exterior and see his gentleness and silliness, and because of K8, I know how great of a friend Ryo is......and everyone in K8~ as much as I like Ryo with NewS, it tears me up inside whenever I think of Ryo missing out on a K8 activity...
Totally agreed with that.. Read their bloggies and the articles from Helen's blog..
Jus lurve ryo-chan more..
gosh.. he fine.. so fine..... :wub:

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 5th, '07, 20:15

welcome to the thread everyone!

haha, actually, i havent been here very long either, ne?...but that's because i was too lazy to post in here...ah well, i decided to stop being lazy, so thats what counts. =D

actually, i didn't like ryo at first. mainly becuase when i was first getting into JE my japanese friend influences alot of waht i watched and listened to, and she claimed that she didn't like ryo becuase she thought he was stuck up and that she didn't really like K8 either so i never really bothered with them. Then i got obseesed with Yamap>NewS> RYO!
lol, now i decided not to listen to her opinions any more since i usually like the groups/ppl that she doesnt. LOL...she's more old-school [SMAP, arashi, etc.]

*sigh* havet o go clean now, house is a mess. lol

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Jan 5th, '07, 20:31

Whoa Arashi is considered old-school already? Damn that makes me feel old. *is an Arashi fan at heart*

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 5th, '07, 20:36

yeah i agree with Gilraen..
arashi.. old school? no way!

A-RA-SHI 4everrrrrr :x
lol

first time i saw ryo was when i was looking up news, thought he was one of the better looking ones, in fact better than pi (didnt like pi's skinny body XD, but obviously that has turned quite opposite nowww :P), at that time though, his work couldnt compare to yamapi, jun, or kame so i kinda just put him off to the side, until i finally saw some incredibly gorgeous pictures of him on this thread, thats when i had this huge obsession w/ ryo. its still there, but has died down a bit :lol still love ryo very much tho! :D

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 5th, '07, 21:09

haha
i didn't mean to compare arashi to as old as SMAP, she's into SMAP, V6, TOKIO...and then arashi, but Arashi has been around for a while, they debuted 7 years ago :blink lol.

lol, i got more interested in ryo when i started watchign more of his chibi clips. i mean the kid was ADORABLE.

AH~ i watched the urajani ep with them getting chased by dog. i was laughing SO HARD. especially when the dog went after maru and he's inthe corner screaming and then going "GOMENASAI!"..and silly uchi is watching him and laughing. too bad ryo+baru weren't there, i would have loved to see them screaming from the scary the dogs

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jan 5th, '07, 21:32

bak(a_m)aki wrote:Used to like him a bit from 1LOT but when i discovered he was in kanjani8 i ended up forgetting about him and started being in luv wif akame instea
lolz this sounds kinda mean XD but since you said you like Eito now I guess it's fine hihi

I think Ryo gets a lot more interesting when you join Eito fandom. Seriously he seems like a totally different person when he's with NewS >_<

oh so the times when he needs to part his time into 2 bands is back neeee will be missing him in honjani eps ;_; it's always better when they all take part ne <3

oh I guess i misses some of the thread XD

@ joanna: haha you posted that dog ep XDDDDD if I remember correctly there were only 6 of them ne...no Ryo and no Subaru XD and I have to agree Yokocho was hilarious sitting under that trampoline haha but I still think that the paparazzi ep was better <33 watched it ne? Ryo-chan's face when he was caught was priceless haha and Sub calling Yasu just after he run away hihi and of course Yokocho winning the competition ^o^
*luffs on urajani*

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 5th, '07, 22:08

is there a site that regularly uploads K8 shows?
i can only ever find random eps on random ljs...

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jan 5th, '07, 22:15

check cattness.at.lj she's got lots of files uploaded or MK forum. we have a collection of all Eito shows there (but it's members only and first you need to be active to get access to media subforums)

bak(a_m)aki

Post by bak(a_m)aki » Jan 6th, '07, 07:23

its alrite lilswtangel, its just that im REALLY new to JE ppl (except akame) and im not really used to forums and stuff online so i dont really know wot ppl usually talk about, etc

but i really wanna know more of every1 in JE esp. RYO!!! and his forums and stuff online coz he seems to be deeply stuck in my head from now on ^^

i just hope i can catch up wif all the JE boys' and ryos news :lol

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 6th, '07, 10:20

@Ania: OMG!! LOL!!! The paparazzi episode that was missing Hina~That was such a funny one!!! ROFLMAO!

Yoko as he reaches his Goal: "YATTA! YATTA! YATTA!" LOL, what a looooooooseeeeeeeeeer! (but he's MY loser!)

screenshots of Urajani episode #48: 2005.03.15 - Paparazzi
the moments after Ryo-chan gets caught by the paparazzi~
[img]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/4908 ... zzisy6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8118 ... zziuf9.jpg[/img]

and also.....how Yassan said "gomen ne Ohkura".....because after they did the whole rock/paper/scissors thing, Tacchon got caught! buahahhah! =X

and remember the spiderman episode???!!!
[img]http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5861 ... manfr1.jpg[/img]
I nearly died when I saw them dressed up in those outfits. but then I got really upset when I saw how scared Maru was......and also because Tacchon got injured. :(

@bak(a_m)aki: I uploaded a variety of JE media to give you a jumpstart on fangirling Johnny's boys~ you can find them here~

oh and if you want to DDL the latest Honjani & Suka-J Episodes.....and everything that deals with Ryo, you might want to check out Dara's (blushyy) Ryo Site! It's incredible!!! :wub:

baka_maki

Post by baka_maki » Jan 6th, '07, 13:14

sorry, something happened to my account so i created another one

Ure incredible lilswtangel and ure lj is sooo good

dotdotger

Post by dotdotger » Jan 6th, '07, 15:06

ah!!
lilswtangel sugoi!!
thanx a lot fer da links.. :D
i shall take mua time n dl them.. hehehe..
how you get the files and find the links anyways??
Also where can i watch Urajani epis?? :blink
Last edited by dotdotger on Jan 6th, '07, 15:34, edited 1 time in total.

dotdotger

Post by dotdotger » Jan 6th, '07, 15:08

btw.. his nose looks kinda weird here.. hahahaha.. :roll

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Jan 7th, '07, 02:07

cookiesncream

Post by cookiesncream » Jan 7th, '07, 02:10

i luv his expressions :lol

so cute

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 7th, '07, 02:29

Dara, you do know that he's not Sekki, right~ :lol

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Jan 7th, '07, 02:34

Yeah, I guess so. Sekki's hotness exceeds to the maximum, yo. This guy does look a bit like him in some ways though, surprisingly!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 7th, '07, 09:22

^and this might also come as a surprise.....and a shock to you Dara: Sekki hates bananas~

ROFLMAO~

oh and I'm too scared to login to PBF, I never started that 100 word essay. =X

i know i know.......I need to give up on the whole Ryo x Banana gig, but I can't! He's too luffable that way~ <3
[img]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2089 ... ba7ar8.jpg[/img]

I must have posted that picture 3000 times already~ LOL
Last edited by lilswtangel on Jan 7th, '07, 09:25, edited 1 time in total.

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 7th, '07, 09:23

ohhh yeah btw lilswtangel--
i watched that thing you uploaded, where K8 had to hide from police dogs?
i can see why you were laughing so hard!! XD too bad ryo wasnt part of it :P

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 7th, '07, 09:26

wasn't it??!! LOL!!!!!! There are more! I insist you watch the "Diet" & "Anti-Diet" episodes!!! <333

Those were my favorite Urajani episodes~ :)

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 7th, '07, 09:29

i looooooooooved the gomenasai part, it was sooo HILARIOUS, apologizing to a dog XD lmao
does the diet and anti-diet ones have ryo in them? im just dying to see ryo do funny stuff
i'll probably yt it later sometime, i gotta go sleep~ its 1:35 here :lol

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 7th, '07, 09:37

^it's 4:34 am here =X (Byakkotai.......... :()

unfortunately, the "Diet" & "Anti-Diet" episodes only feature 3 members: Uchi, Maru, & Yuchin~

In the Diet episode: they weigh themselves and compare their weights. Then they stuff themselves silly (with different methods of eating) to see who gained the most weight after the day is over~

The Anti-Diet epsiode: is the episode right after the Diet episode. It's weird they go through vigorous methods of losing the most weight.

The conclusion: Uch had it WAYYYYYYYY too easy in both episodes.......but that's probably because he's the most fragile looking one of the three. :D

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Jan 7th, '07, 10:15

Yup yup...

Uchi...

[img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/430/bscap204tu1.jpg[/img]

lol sorta looks like someone is giving him a bj....

baka_maki

Post by baka_maki » Jan 7th, '07, 12:00

o^^o that 1st pic of uchi looks hilarious
wot show was the pic from, i wanna watch it!
can some1 tell me where i can find those dogs and diets eps pleeeaase

they sound so kawaii to watch :P

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 7th, '07, 15:33

lilswtangel- those links are awsome, thanks!
the Ryoxbanana nvr gets old, lol

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Jan 9th, '07, 23:15

Oooooh, Ryo in a hair magazine.

[img]http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/7936 ... ba1iv3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/4720 ... ba2ye9.jpg[/img]

Credits: Vendy

Hubba hubba.

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 9th, '07, 23:53

*DIES*
omg....he looks SOOOOOO hot!
*blanks out staring*

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jan 10th, '07, 05:17

i like that second picture of him, heehee

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Jan 10th, '07, 05:18

Ah, the Fineboys pics... there are more of them by the way, in case anyone wants to see them?

baka_maki

Post by baka_maki » Jan 10th, '07, 13:23

waaoow!! hes irresistable :wub:

those dropy eyes of his, hes quite seductive sometimes~~~

Gilraen!!, pleeaase, can u upload those other ryo pics u hv?? im getting addicted looking at them, theyre just sooo good. THANXXX

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Jan 10th, '07, 14:37

Paine_kun

Post by Paine_kun » Jan 10th, '07, 15:02

Awww, he's so kakkoi ! ! !

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 10th, '07, 17:08

Gilraen-WAH~~~~ he looks SO good!
thanks for sharing!

can't wait for NewS to start doing activities again

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Jan 10th, '07, 17:16

He does look good, doesn't he. :wub:

I wish I could go to the NEWS concerts in febr-march-april...

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 10th, '07, 18:50

^ooh, I saw those scans over at vendy's blog and I left her lots of love for posting them up~ <333

but onto news:
Read this over at MK:
http://www.johnnys-net.jp/kouen/concert/news_07spr.html

NEWS Spring Concert 2007
This is great news for NEWS fans....but somehow I'm a bit sad about it. Why? because this means Ryo would have to work twice as hard as everyone else.

First spring concert is on February 17th...but remember there's still K8's Osaka DOME concert on the 25th!!

I'm proud of our Nishikido-kun for his hard work......and that he has work lined up for himself this upcoming year....but hopefully he won't be tired or stressed out too much.

baka_maki

Post by baka_maki » Jan 11th, '07, 00:27

he looks very good in those pics and mature

i really wanna buy that hair magazine but here in Aust, its soo hard to find these stuff :x

~stares~he looks kakkoii!! and yea, thanx Gilraen, ur sooo kakkoii as well :-)

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 11th, '07, 01:07

does anybody know if someone has/ is planning to sub the Kanjani8 drama specials? i already downloaded the raw for dive to the future [how can i resist seeing hina+yasu is speedos]
ah~ i guess ryo's swimming...issues...kept him from joining in on the swmming in the show, lol.

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 11th, '07, 02:04

Ooh pictures!
*snaggs*

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 11th, '07, 05:09

FruitChaat wrote:does anybody know if someone has/ is planning to sub the Kanjani8 drama specials? i already downloaded the raw for dive to the future [how can i resist seeing hina+yasu is speedos]
ah~ i guess ryo's swimming...issues...kept him from joining in on the swmming in the show, lol.
I think KansaiBoys Fansubs mentioned subbing this series~ wells..more like "considering" but we'll wait and see~ XD

afterall, KBs Fansubs is a group dedicated to subbing K8 media~ I love my Kansai/Osakan boys <33333333

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Jan 11th, '07, 05:46

OMG, he is looking so good. :wub:

@ Joanna: Oh I know. And it's been a while since he had to juggle both groups ne? And no more Uchi to share in the stress. But I'm sure he'll be OK. ^_^