Nishikido Ryo

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
hl4eva

Post by hl4eva » Jan 11th, '07, 08:49

blushyy wrote:Oooooh, Ryo in a hair magazine.

[img]http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/7936 ... ba1iv3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/4720 ... ba2ye9.jpg[/img]

Credits: Vendy

Hubba hubba.
thanks for share! Ryo look super hotties.
i like his nature black hair. Always looks so
cute and gentle.

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Jan 11th, '07, 12:19

Actually, Kansaiboys did sub that special, what's it called, where they're cycling. I got it from Jdramas on LJ.

Yeah, Ryo will be really busy. I'm really proud of K8 having that Dome concert but it'll be hard work for him. Ah I wish I could go and see him.

(Still in denial about Uchi by the way)

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 11th, '07, 14:55

LOL~ "Jitensha Shonenki".......and it's up on D-A's tracker as well........bochan also includes a link to their community livejournal where the SS & MU & clubbox links are~ XD

but it was an earlier drama...not the tri-winter break SPs~ but oh man, Yassan & Maru looked HOT!!!

but i'm praying for "Kemarishi" go get subbed!!! It was by far my most favorite one!!! <333

F4

Post by F4 » Jan 11th, '07, 16:19

sorry if the Photo is replicated but i love this one .. he is so Kawai in this one :wub:

[img]http://www.00op.com/up/data/visitors/20 ... titled.jpg[/img]

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Jan 11th, '07, 16:34

lilswtangel wrote:LOL~ "Jitensha Shonenki".
lol yeah, that one. It's one of the few that's been subbed so far ne.

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 11th, '07, 16:53

here are pic i have it for my lovely RYO:
Attachments
ryo
ryo
ryo2.jpg (40.2 KiB) Viewed 3456 times

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 11th, '07, 16:59

ah~~ such nice pics everyone is sharing

lilswtangel-oo thanks for the link/info on the dramas...i'll have to watch thm after exams =D

although NewS's return means more work for ryo, i'm still happy, although he complained about tkaing the train everyday i think that he missed going to tokyo to hang out with the rest of News, i just feel sad that now he has to make the trip without uchi :-(

F4

Post by F4 » Jan 12th, '07, 05:18

does Ryo have a girlfriend?

manon

Post by manon » Jan 12th, '07, 05:39

F4 wrote:does Ryo have a girlfriend?
If he does he better hide her from Johnny since they're not supposed to have gfs (ok i guess they'll be allowed to marry when they're bald and old by that time johnny will have let them loose....how sad ne....)
and no that...lena?? isn't his GF some ppl mistook that >_>

ano sa...watching 1 litre of tears right now
he shows up enough but not enough

regarding ryo and his two groups
ganbatte ryo!
well he's done if before ne?

F4

Post by F4 » Jan 12th, '07, 05:46

manon wrote:
F4 wrote:does Ryo have a girlfriend?
If he does he better hide her from Johnny since they're not supposed to have gfs (ok i guess they'll be allowed to marry when they're bald and old by that time johnny will have let them loose....how sad ne....)
well the person can't have every thing in the life..but still it is unfair :cry:

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Jan 12th, '07, 08:52

Yeah...JE wants them all to have that image of being single and available. Although I think almost all JE boys have had gf's at some point. I mean, they talk about their love experiences in interviews and stuff, so.

So I'm listening to KJ8's album for the first time, I was never really a fan of them before, but I find myself liking the album! Gahhh, I don't think there will ever be any JE group I won't like. XD

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 13th, '07, 03:14

GodsGirl7 wrote:Gahhh, I don't think there will ever be any JE group I won't like. XD
Sigh... I get the same feeling!

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Jan 13th, '07, 03:16

*cough* SMAP *cough*

Though SMAP does have Kimura Takuya which automatically makes them awesome. Even if they are horrible. *hides*

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 13th, '07, 03:26

Well, how about one with, um, reasonably young guys? XD

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Jan 13th, '07, 03:42

Did you say young guys? :wub:

Haha. Wait, isn't this the Ryo thread? Hmm I was just watching his solo Ai Igai no Nandemo nai. Several times. While drooling excessively. XD

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 13th, '07, 06:06

that perf is so delicious.
its irresistableeeeeee
especially the finger-snapping part @.@

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Jan 13th, '07, 15:26

Sou desu ne... I actually have an icon on LJ of his finger snapping. It makes me happy whenever anyone recognizes it, LOL. I can watch that performance all day, it's just too sexy. And the song is good too!

And because my lovely friend on LJ (the same one who posted those screencaps of Byakkotai - and Tomapeen) sent me a frame-by-frame screencap folder of this performance...

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 13th, '07, 20:24

hehehe i love the ai igai no nandemo perf, he's so smexy

Gilraen- hahaha, the fact that SMAP can't sing is part of what makes them so lovable :D

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 13th, '07, 20:48

You all know, or those of you who pay attention to me XD, that I've just now gotten over my hate for him and have begun to really like him. ^_^ I just started watching Litre of Tears, and he's really good in it. I've never seen the Ai Igai no Nandemo Nai solo, but I'll go do a search now to check it out. Speaking of checking things out, Ryo is very hot. XD

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Jan 13th, '07, 21:13

Ah you should really watch the performance, it's SO hot! Then again, it's Ryo so that's a given ne.

I must say I don't know much about SMAP apart from the fact they can't sing and of course the fact that Kimura Takuya is as hot as men get. Even with his silly long hair.

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 13th, '07, 21:17

haha after seeing screencaps of the snapping part,
i wanna make a gif of it now XD lol

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 14th, '07, 00:53

HAHAHAHA~
have you guys read koyama's jweb about going shopping with the rest of NewS minus Pi?

http://nbj-jweb.livejournal.com/12972.html

sooo funny, ryo-chan is the mad "boss"

i love NewS :wub:

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Jan 14th, '07, 01:06

Haha yeah that made me laugh so hard. Shige's entry about Koyama snoring made me laugh even harder. Those two are really funny.

I can see how angry!Ryo would make anyone nervous XD

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 14th, '07, 01:09

hahaha, omg i know the one about koyama's snoring was halarious, i almost died laughing. those two are so funny.

lol, i'm like ryo i shop so quickly which is why i can never shop with my mom, i'm like super fast in and out and she is slow beyond words, drives me crazy. haha.
i just love how worried koyama and shige were about ryo angry and how oblivious tego and massu were.

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Jan 14th, '07, 01:30

Somehow Tegoshi is always oblivious - it reminded me of Koyama and Shige in Hawaii (on Hawaii?) with the jellyfish thing and Tegoshi who was just happily playing with the waves.
Massu... yeah. He's a bit... slow sometimes. XD

I shop like that as well. I walk in, look around, see something I like and buy it, or see nothing I like and leave. I can't do the whole 'looking at every piece of clothing five times and be in doubt whether or not to buy it for half a day' thing. It's annoying.

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 14th, '07, 03:25

hahaha yea exactly!! if the thing you want isnt exactly what ur holding, put it down and move on!!! seriously, unless its at a really really REALLY good deal :P

but ryo does shop a little TOO fast. five minutes, around the store and at the cashier already :lol how effecient of time!

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 14th, '07, 17:50

hahaha that jellyfish story was so funny. tego cracks me up

yea usually when i shop and i know what i want i like go once thorugh the store find what i want and leave, but if it's like shopping just because i'm bored and have nothing better to do then i'll just kinda wander around the store taking my time to decide if i really want anything.

haha, i just wonder how the situation would have been different with Pi, uchi, and kusano there too

manon

Post by manon » Jan 14th, '07, 18:55

yeah ok the sexy perf i admit was pretty sexy
i mean unbuttoning is just THE part you know? haha jk
i liked the snapping :)

i just finished 1 litre of tears
he was HOt hot hot of course (well duh i expected it)
good job to ryo, i love boys who can cry

ryo-->iono if i want to go shopping with him :) i browse a lot. I'll go with oblivious tegomass

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 15th, '07, 00:33

The ai igai no nandemo perf was one of my favorite parts of the Spirits Concert. I nearly nosebled just watching it~!! definitely drool-worthy.......and then his chest.....OMG~.....and the way he sort of grabs his groin~ =X LOL

shopping? hmmm.....I think if I were to ever go shopping, I'll go with Jin. but that's no surprise there. At least if we were to go, we'll shop for him definitely~ :)

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 15th, '07, 00:45

lilswtangel wrote:OMG~.....and the way he sort of grabs his groin~ =X LOL
obvoiusly he's not the only one who enjoyed it LOL

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 15th, '07, 00:48

^definitely not the only one~ :whistling: XD

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 15th, '07, 00:53

most definetely NOT the only one

manon-yay did u like the drama? i cried so much in the end, i really liked ryo's charater, he was very sweet

oo i'm halfway through jitensha shonenki, ah~~ yasu+maru are so cute

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 15th, '07, 00:57

japanese dramas can be such a tearjerker sometimes, unlike korean and chinese
i've only watched two eps of 1LoT so far and i can sense the tragedy coming :cry:
but any drama is worth the suffering for ryo :-)

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 15th, '07, 00:58

I'm on episode 7 of 1LoT. I knew the tragedy before I watched the first episode, since I read the synopsis on drama wiki. ^_^ I cry a lot, it's a very sad but inspiring dorama.

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 15th, '07, 01:00

i've cried in so many dramas i dont even remember WHICH dramas i cried in
cry in movies too :P lol maybe i'm just emotional :lol

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 15th, '07, 01:00

FruitChaat wrote:most definetely NOT the only one

manon-yay did u like the drama? i cried so much in the end, i really liked ryo's charater, he was very sweet

oo i'm halfway through jitensha shonenki, ah~~ yasu+maru are so cute
oh oh oh oh!!! <333333 I love Yassan & Maru pairing :wub:

and Jitensha Shoneki was sooo good!!! I am definitely looking forward to more KBs Fansubs releases~!!

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 15th, '07, 01:03

lol i was really surprised at their roles though
yassu is so adorable in real life, but when they introduced him in show he was inthe middle of a fight, haha totally unexpected. and maru is all serious while in real life he's a total goof ball. hahaha, i have to find time to finish it though
and i still have to watch dive to the future =P ryo-chan~~ i hope the attenion please special gets subbed quickly

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Jan 16th, '07, 10:38

So somehow I have not seen that Ryo-chan perf you guys were talking about. Link anyone? :D (Like, dl link, preferably. I'm a collector. XD)

I KNOW! I like almost never used to cry for movies, and never for TV shows, but j-dramas can make me cry so easily, it seems! Even Orange Range's Sayonara PV made me cry, and that was only like 6 minutes long. XD Me and my friend were talking about it, how unlike American movies and such, you can't count on j-dramas to have a happy ending. Like A Million Stars Falling From the Sky, I had no clue how it was gonna end. Too bad it ended up being like the saddest drama ever. ;_; Well, maybe not EVER, but the ending was SO sad. But that has nothing to do with Ryo-chan. So. :sweat:

zaq

Post by zaq » Jan 16th, '07, 16:21

i was reading your comments about the ai igai no nandemo perf... gosh, i went crazy when i saw that video especially when he starts grinding and opening his polo (which actually reminds me of Zaizai's perf in F4 Concert last march, anyways...)... gosh he is really living out being a SEXY MAN!

one liter of tears really came as a surprise for me. i just wanted to watch ryo in a drama and that's the first one that i encountered, when i read the i gallon of tears comments about it i became more curious and after watching the first episode i was hooked... i can't believe i can cry that much! i cried for all the two days that i watched it and i guess that is the reason why a catched the flu... just thinking about that drama still brings tears in my eyes...

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 16th, '07, 17:33

GodsGirl7- *gasp* go watch it now! lol
i dl it from here: http://pretty-boys.net/ryo/

haha, i get emotional is everything, i cry over the stupidest things =P

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 16th, '07, 17:45

OMFG!!!!!!!! The latest Honjani episode had me ROFLMAO!!!!!! but then again......I'm always cracking up at one moment or another every time I watch an episode of Honjani... (especially since September with the Osaka Obachan segments)

but this last one.........OMG.....

a screenshot expresses what a million words couldn't do~
eeeek.....what Ryuko & Subako were doing to the goldfish could have PETA after them!!! bad bad bad obachans!!!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/ ... maruko.jpg[/img]
Ryuko after she flipped the goldfish into Subako's bowl

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/ ... subako.jpg[/img]
Subako........using her left hand to grab the goldfish to put it into the last goldfish bowl *cringes* poor goldfish!

and the moment we've all been waiting for:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/ ... /ryoko.jpg[/img]
Ryoko's undies!!!!! Poor Ryoko........where are your lacy panties, eh??
oh God oh God, i'm praying paaaaan will translate last week's episode!!!

@Amber: yups, Dara has it up on her site.......but you can download the entire concert from my server~ That performance was part of the Spirits concert~ you can find it here: http://joannakuang.livejournal.com/10112.html

LOL, you can't miss it.....it's under Kanjani 8.........with a note of "DOWNLOAD THIS!!!" right next to it~ XD

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Jan 16th, '07, 21:05

XD Oh yeah, that. I should dl that from you shouldn't I, now that I'm becoming a brand-new KJ8 fan. :D

@ FruitChaat: Oh, duh, I totally have the link to that site too. :sweat: Thanks. ^_^

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 17th, '07, 00:36

lilswtangel-AHH~~ must go dl episode now! hahahaha, poor goldfish+ ryo's undies!!!

EDIT: you guys read his jewb? he finally talked about massu! haha, he mentioned the shopping incident koyama was talking bout. i luv how ryo pics one feature bout the JE guys and just keeps repeating it [i.e. massu>big muscles, tego>small nipples] ^__^
aw he said that massu cried alot when NewS came back, SO CUTE

zaq

Post by zaq » Jan 17th, '07, 06:34

lilswtangel: still downloading that episode... thanks for posting the link for your uber great collection... they are so many i don't know where to start. :D

friutchaat:just read it... its really nice reading his massages. his words just show that he is really the BOSS... hahaha...

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 17th, '07, 06:41

^awww good luck girls~

have fun watching that episode......<333 someone make sure to write a letter to Ryo and tell him to wear sexy underwear next time he wants to seduce Uchi on the screen........that or to shave his legs~ XD

and @zaq: you're welcome~ ^___^ JE all the way! :wub:

okay, it's late....and i'm going to head to bed now~

*huggles you all and oyasumi-nasai*

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 17th, '07, 14:04

lilswtangel- yes, ryotan totally needs some sexy undies next time
i have to dl that episode today
1 more exam left and then i'm free WOOHOO

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Jan 17th, '07, 20:34

Wait. Ryo. Undies. Honjani? *wanders off to dl*

baka_maki

Post by baka_maki » Jan 17th, '07, 23:01

[[Wait. Ryo. Undies. Honjani? *wanders off to dl*]] 222222!!!!!!!

Screencaps r juuust hilarious :w00t:

baka_maki

Post by baka_maki » Jan 18th, '07, 11:49

@Fruitchaat

hajimemashite :-)
hey! thanx sooo much for the upload of their show but im already CAPPED :cry: for this month
please, can u please not delete the link and keep it up until next month pleeaaase onegaishimasu

btw, this is the first time talking to u in this forum :lol i lyk ur avatar (i also luv Pi), do u hv a MK account, if u do, please tell me who u r there if u dont mind
douzoyoroshiku :-)

hugsandkisses

Post by hugsandkisses » Jan 19th, '07, 17:53

ah..hai!!! ryo chan and undies!! quite dark inside ..not very clear XP maybe if you squint your eyes you may see something~ :mrgreen:

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 19th, '07, 20:43

baka_maki- umm i think your confued, i havent uploaded any shows :scratch:
and i have no idea wat MK is, sry
hehe, but yes i luv my avatar too, shuujixkakira love :wub:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 20th, '07, 20:03

@FruitChaat: MK = Master Key Forums XD

http://z13.invisionfree.com/master_key/ ... hp?act=idx

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 20th, '07, 21:48

OOO
i've been to that site before
haha
and apparently i have a user name too
:lol

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 21st, '07, 02:22

oh oh oh!!

anther MK-er? <333

mjscev

Post by mjscev » Jan 21st, '07, 04:00

Know him when i watch 1 litre of tears. and then i saw him in attention please. he's really an awesome actor!!! (second to Shun though, no offence!!)

and whatelse,...... is he really a singer too?! just know it from a friend

baka_maki

Post by baka_maki » Jan 21st, '07, 07:06

@FruitChaat

:lol woops, i feel so stupid i wanna find myself a hole to hide

sorry for the misunderstanding :cry: hope u r not angry or anyfing
anywayz, really cool meeting u here cuz i see u in all these other threads (JE threads) as well

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Jan 21st, '07, 08:58

@ mjscev: Heh, no offense, but since I see that you're new and don't know anything about our JE boys, you might want to try looking them up on Wikipedia before asking questions here. :sweat: Cuz yes, Ryo-chan is a singer, in two groups: NEWS and Kanjani8. He's a singer more than an actor. Like most JE boys, his acting is more of a side thing, but singing is what he does and has been doing. Well, and dancing, and going on TV, and all that other stuff that JE boys are doing all the time.

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 21st, '07, 23:13

baka_maki- don't worry i'm not angry! i hope i didn't sound angry, i just had no idea why you thought i uploaded it :D

soo, i was going through some of my older vids which i havent watched in ages and i came upon one of my favorite chibi ryo performances where he's singing secret agent man as a duet with higashiyama from shonentai. omg he was so adorable, have you guys seen it before?

Opalescent Fire

Post by Opalescent Fire » Jan 22nd, '07, 03:55

Hey

^^

I'm a new Ryo fan, and i was wondering what doramas are subbed in english here

cuz i looked for 1 LOT and a few others (that i cant remember right now ;-;)
and yeah

Sorry im all /spacey atm lol <3 <3

Thanks!

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Jan 23rd, '07, 07:21

Hm, the only dramas I know of that he's been in are One Liter of Tears and Attention Please, I think. But you can look him up on http://www.jdorama.com and see what all he's in, then look them up here. :D

inochi

Post by inochi » Jan 23rd, '07, 10:35

hmm..i knew there was something wrong when i saw only two titles listed
although i haven't seen any of the shows Ryo's been in yet, i did look up his profile before
let's not forget d-addicts' own drama wiki ^^

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Nishikido_Ryo

Opalescent Fire

Post by Opalescent Fire » Jan 23rd, '07, 14:14

hehe yeah Thanks soo much.

I looked him up on Drama wiki but i couldnt find any of the shows with english subs here on D-addicts ;---;

But i found quite a few on Jpopsuki.

Thanks so much!!! <3 <3 <3

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Jan 26th, '07, 20:31

I'd like to take this opportunity to show Opalescent Fire, who is a new Ryo fan, this Sekki site: http://pretty-boys.net/sekki

Sekki is Ryo's character in "Ganbatte Ikimasshoi!", which is like... my favourite drama character in the whole world. The drama might not have quite a great plot as compared to 1 Litre of Tears, but I truly think that Ryo did such an awesome job as Sekki. He is so adorable and squishable and ladida. Sekki is the best <3

Sono

Post by Sono » Jan 26th, '07, 20:42

WAHHH i've seen Dive to the future and kemarishi and i've found RYO very sexy !

I prefer Kemarishi ...and we can see a black Ryo; very mysterious... :wub: :wub:

Hope for subtitles!

and for attention please SP too...

F4

Post by F4 » Jan 27th, '07, 16:43

can u plz list Ryos' Tv show with the years of released 4 each show

Thanks

Opalescent Fire

Post by Opalescent Fire » Jan 27th, '07, 17:03

Oooooooooooooooooo <3 <3 <3 <3 Blushy ^_^

I was looking for Gambatte subbed for me and a friend (She's junno obsessed. hehe)

HOORAY! =D =D Best Birthday present EVER

F4

Post by F4 » Jan 27th, '07, 20:59

hi guys

Can some one translate the conversation btw Ryo and Yamapi plzz

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Jan 28th, '07, 00:03

No problems, Opalescent Fire! But actually... I think the links for GI aren't really up yet because I am almost over the bandwidth limit for this month. They will be up next month! (About 3 more days!)

Hello F4! I've actually made a list of Ryo's TV shows here: http://pretty-boys.net/ryo

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Jan 28th, '07, 02:20

And there's always http://www.jdorama.com, which has info on just about every drama and actor. :D

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 28th, '07, 20:57

SEKKI!! BOO~~ he was so cute in that show =D

omg, have you guys been reading his jweb latey? ryo-chan is acting very suspiscious, first he was complaining about chest pain and how they will heal with time, then he started askign questions about the difference between like and love> sounds like heartbreak?

that and he lied about getting a hair cut and dying his hair. one entry he was like i cut my hair and dyed it brown! and the next entry he said that he lied. *GRRR* bad ryo-chan

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Jan 29th, '07, 06:17

Who knows. I'm sure I can't understand how that boy's mind works. :| It is rather suspicious though.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jan 29th, '07, 10:12

OMG have you seen recent NHK performance?? everyone were on drugs! specially Tatchon haha when did he become such a camera whore?? or maybe he just got a proper treatment before the perf hahaha
gosh at the end Ryo-chan failed to molest Hina coz he sneezed! lolz he was chou sweet tho :heart:
does anyone have it in HQ?? the file I have is mpg and the quality is kinda bad (*sniffs* I couldn't even find my pet on stage)

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 29th, '07, 13:16

yamatsumi- aw man, i havent watched that yet, sounds halarious though =D

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jan 29th, '07, 13:31

^ I have it from CB but you can also get it from LJ :)
oh lolz baka me! I read the comments when I found the link for you and everyone says it was because of confetti not a sneeze XDDDDDD

F4

Post by F4 » Jan 29th, '07, 18:04

blushyy wrote:No problems, Opalescent Fire! But actually... I think the links for GI aren't really up yet because I am almost over the bandwidth limit for this month. They will be up next month! (About 3 more days!)

Hello F4! I've actually made a list of Ryo's TV shows here: http://pretty-boys.net/ryo
Thanks honey very much ... I like the website and i like the logo Hava break have Ryo :mrgreen:

He is more sweety than Kit Katt :wub: