Ninomiya Kazunari

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Feb 26th, '07, 05:52

nilu20 wrote:
Japanese_alcoholic wrote:no, its all japanese. it has english subtitles.
Oh ok. thank you :-) Did nino have a big part in the movie?
yes he has a big part in the movie as he was in many scenes throughout the movie. not quite sure which character the movie centered on but maybe it was just a little of everybody. but you see nino's part from the beginning to the very end. although he didnt have as many lines as the general did. i just realized that general, ken watanabe, was the detective cop guy in IWGP. mang he looks so different heehee

hmm so far during the Oscars,the movie won
Sound Editing: "Letters From Iwo Jima"
yay

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Feb 26th, '07, 14:23

Was that the only thing Letters From Iwo Jima won on the Oscars? I watched that part when it won that, but I didn't get to see the whole thing...

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Feb 28th, '07, 00:33

hey!! im out for a whiLe and its aLready page 6!! awesome!! this thread is starting to get noticed!!

Jufan21>> IwoJima is nominated on the ff:

Best Directing
Best Picture
Best Sound Editing!! (WINNER!! :cheers: )
Best Writing (original ScreenpLay)

[from Oscars.com]

thank you Japanese_alcoholic and YamapisWifey for the movie insight!! :wub:

why the heck nino wasnt nominated on the best actors List!!! :scratch:

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Feb 28th, '07, 00:49

karin-chan wrote:hey!! im out for a whiLe and its aLready page 6!! awesome!! this thread is starting to get noticed!!

Jufan21>> IwoJima is nominated on the ff:

Best Directing
Best Picture
Best Sound Editing!! (WINNER!! :cheers: )
Best Writing (original ScreenpLay)

[from Oscars.com]

thank you Japanese_alcoholic and YamapisWifey for the movie insight!! :wub:

why the heck nino wasnt nominated on the best actors List!!! :scratch:
i kno right?!!? i wanted to see nino at the oscars.instead the other dude went. i think he was ken sumthing? :scratch: it would have been really great if i saw nino on t.v instead of seeing him on the computer.i was really disappointed. i think he did a really gud job in the movie and he even went bald for the movie! but he didnt get nominated :-( .

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Feb 28th, '07, 02:56

Thanks for the info karin-chan! ^-^

He should have been nominated for best actor! I sat there waiting for awhile hoping Nino would be mentioned or he would have been at LEAST nominated for something!

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Feb 28th, '07, 03:00

im just happy tht Letter from Iwo Jima got nominated.

imano

Post by imano » Mar 1st, '07, 10:21

Iwojima is a must see!
So far I only watch the clip- Saigo talking to his wife/baby and I'm alreadi fascinated by that short clip!! So not Nino. Tha way he talks also different. Well, I'm not surprised as I knew how good actor he is :wub:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 1st, '07, 14:08

yeboi!! :lol ... uhm.. to those peeps who dont know yet that NINO is the voice behind the main character in a an anime turned movie Tekkon Kinkreet... here are the articLe:

Nino's Tekkon Kinkreet to open in 50 countries!
25 Oct 2006 | Movies & Stage
Source: hochi.yomiuri.co.jp

Translated by: sumoboy
Edited by Nani.

Arashi’s Ninomiya - Conquering the world with his voice! Tekkon Kinkreet to open in 50 countries.

It was announced on October 24th that popular group Arashi’s Kazunari Ninomiya‘s (23) first attempt at doing voice dubbing for the anime Tekkon Kinkreet will be distributed by Sony Pictures globally. The aim would be to screen it in 50 countries around the world after its screening at the Berlin and Cannes film festivals. Ninomiya is spreading his wings into the world, following the news that he might be a candidate for the academy award nomination for his role in the Clint Eastwood flim "Letters from Iwojima".

“The actor Ninomiya is again going to receive acclaim from the world.” Sony Pictures is one of the top distributors of Hollywood movies, having distributed The Da Vinci Code and Spiderman recently. One of the staff members at Sony liked Ninomiya’s “performance” on the finished anime and eagerly wanted to take on the distribution of the film.

Studio Ghibili has established recognition of Japanese animation in the world, but to have a major company distribute the film is exceptional. Combined with the quality of the film, it is probable that the film will be successful in the future. Last year, Howl’s Moving Castle opened in the U.S. in 202 of the biggest cinemas. With this movie expected to be screened in over 50 countries around the world, it is expected to set a record.

Sony has a good and well established distribution network, and its aim is to screen the movie next year just before summer, after starting to sell it in the Berlin Film Festival in February and Cannes Film Festival in May. Sony Pictures are not only big in the U.S. and Europe but also have distribution networks in South America and India, and expect to sell the film into these areas which traditionally do not screen Japanese animation films too. The film has already started to be marketed to various Asian countries at the Tokyo International Film Festival. The aim is to get it distributed on the scale like Howl’s Moving Castle in 50 countries around the world.

Tekkon Kinkreet has premiered as a “special work” at the Tokyo International Film Festival. Ninomiya and Michael, the director, attended the meet and greet event and announced that the film will be screened globally.

Ninomiya has been a fan since he read the comic when he was in primary school and even now remains a fan after he read it again. This is the first manga [comic] in which he cried over. “I am happy that it will be screened globally, but I have conflicting feelings, since it is a piece of work which I have deep memories about. I want it to remain in Japan.” “It’s a manga where you can feel the atmosphere of the street and the scenery. I hope that people overseas can also have this feeling when they watch this film.” He added confidently.

He has received praise from the director for his performance in Letters from Iwojima which is opening soon and there have been many calls for a nomination for an academy award. Kazunari Ninomiya is again one step closer to getting onto the world platform.

[thanks to nani and the stormy chronicles]

Plot:

Kuro and Shiro (meaning "black" & "white"), two boys also called the "Cats," live their lives flying and gliding all over their town "Takara-Cho." Their fate begins to change when the town once filled with humanity faces Yakuza's spreading threat of violence and corruption.

The adaptation of the legendary comic by Taiyo Matsumoto ("PING PONG") sold over 1,000,000 copies (volumes 1-3) is directed by Hollywood's VFX genius, Michael Arias (producer of "Animatrix"), and produced by the top Japanese animation studio -Studio 4℃-, featuring the theme song by the rising rock band with many young enthusiastic fans, Asian Kung-Fu Generation.

Starring Kazunari Ninomiya, who makes his first Hollywood appearance in the latest film "Letters From Iwo Jima" by the director Clint Eastwood, and Yu Aoi, one of the most popular and talented stars, together make voice-acting debut in this project of dream collaboration. Credit: www.tiff-jp.net

Cast:
Kazunari Ninomiya - Kuro

Yu Aoi - Shiro

Director:

Michael Arias

Producers:

Eiko Tanaka / Eiichi Kamagata / Masao Teshima / Ayao Ueda

Based on the Novel by:

Taiyo Matsumoto Screenplay by: Anthony Weintraub

Music by:

Plaid Production Designer: Shinji Kimura Co-Director: Hiroaki Ando

Theme Song by:

Asian Kung-Fu Generation

Character Designer - Lead Animation Supervisor:

Shojiro Nishimi

Special Screening:

19th Tokyo International Film Festival

Official Website:

www.tekkon.net

Release:

December 23, 2006

[thanks to Nino Land]

another Nino project we shouLd aLL Look forward!!! GO NINO!!! INVADE THE WORLD!!!
Attachments
Kuro_Tekkon.jpg
Kuro_Tekkon.jpg (19.55 KiB) Viewed 6062 times

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Mar 1st, '07, 22:33

it says he might be a candidate for an academy award nomination!!
Nino is soooo going to take over the world!!!

@karin-chan - I'm going to make your signature thingy soon, and I was wondering if you have any specific pictures you would like me to use?
Last edited by Junfan21 on Mar 2nd, '07, 00:59, edited 1 time in total.

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Mar 2nd, '07, 00:54

majide? Where did you hear that? :O
lol wellll nino is a really talented actor but i think nino should be nominated for supporting actor instead cuz that's what he was really. :salut:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 2nd, '07, 07:14

Junfan21>> ive been thinking bout that these past few days.. i said since they are hot and deLicious guy why not... "turns nice girls naughty" and this is inspired by an ad. and for he pctures, here is the final list: nino, sho, tackey, yamapi, shige, tego, ryo, koichi[kinki kids]... thats the final answer!! thank you again!! ^_^

YamapisWifey>> haha!! guess im reaLLy addicted with nino! hmm... about the supporting actor crap im just wondering if they deliberateLy ditched nino bcoz he is a japanese!!! you know.. the discrimination thing... haha!! my imagination's getting wiLd!!

LOVE and PEACE guys!! ^_^

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Mar 3rd, '07, 02:32

@karin-chan - so sorry for not making your signature yet, but I'm just confirming some things. Okay, so you want all those people you listed and you want the words "turns nice girls naughty" right?

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 3rd, '07, 08:53

Junfan21>> yeboi!! gotcha!! uhm, about the pics.. pLz choose the best shots.. and bout the sLOgan thingy, its up to you to where you wiLL pLace it be it in the center or in the corner, i hope im not that demanding!! :cry: by thw ay, i forgot to thank you for doing my favors in page5.. thank you!! goodLUck girL :wub:

YamapisWifey>> i forgot to ask who is the guy you posted on page 5... who is he? :blink

i found this pic from another fan forum and somehow it concerns me... i think this pic is taken a Long time ago.. because his hair is the same as what he had on Stand Up! [if im not mistaken] and it was in 2003 then. Some fans cLaim he aLready quitted, and im reaLLy happy if that is the case :lol . But then, this is not a surprise for me because i think most Japanese smoke, dont they? And i aLso think this pic is taken by a paparazzi since it Looks so casuaL and not cLear. By the way, i didnt post this pic for damage purposes [of course why wouLd i?]... i just want to impLy that nino is stiLL an ordinary person...

okay gurLs... what do you think about this one?
Attachments
nino smoking!.jpg
nino smoking!.jpg (4.07 KiB) Viewed 6037 times

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Mar 4th, '07, 20:47

ooh nino smoking! who is that girl next to him? She looks like suzuki anne. wasn't that when stand up was filmed? well anywho, lots of je boys seem to be smoking ('~') so dont be too surprised! ( ̄。 ̄)y-~~

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Mar 5th, '07, 02:05

I remember seeing that picture! and yeah, not so surprised about that picture.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 5th, '07, 12:13

yep i know... :lol but its unfortunate for nino that he was caught on cam... tsk tsk... :crazy:

YamapisWifey>> i aLso think its suzuki anne :blink

no Nino-issues for today... but iLL post an interesting pic of him!!

*Jun aLready posted to the An an cover.. i wonder if Nino wiLL doing cnsider posting too!! :blink
Attachments
take off the towel plz...jpg
take off the towel plz...jpg (32.42 KiB) Viewed 6187 times

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Mar 6th, '07, 02:32

oh wow, lol, where did you find that picture, karin-chan? Although it's a bit hard for me at least to imagine Nino posting in the kind of pictures that jun did, lol.

almost forgot @karin-chan - do you have a good picture of koichi? Because I don't have any pictures of him to use for you signature, or can I find any good ones, so I'm hoping you have one ^-^
Last edited by Junfan21 on Mar 6th, '07, 02:44, edited 1 time in total.

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Mar 6th, '07, 02:38

karin-chan: LMAO. i love the picture.nino looks soo kawaii. :wub: y cant he just drop tht towel?!?!

fishy

Post by fishy » Mar 6th, '07, 02:49

droooooling :P

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 6th, '07, 14:33

Junfan21>> i forgot the site where i got this one.. so whoever that good souL is, i reaLLy thank him/her :wub: . about koichi's pic, iLL just pm it to u, okay? pLs dont mind... Jun and Nino are of the same age but Jun is more physicaLLy matured than Nino, guess it wouLd be a shock for most fans to him to go daring, but i wouLd be Looking forward to that:roll

Japanese_alcoholic>> yeah!!! we have the same thoughts!!! hahaha!!! by the way what is LMAO? [im stupid!] haha!! :blink

fishy :wub:

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Mar 6th, '07, 18:24

karin-chan wrote: by the way what is LMAO? [im stupid!] haha!! :blink
LMAO= laughing my ass off. XD

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 7th, '07, 05:32

ohh wierd... LMAO!!! :blink:

katrina_097

Post by katrina_097 » Apr 3rd, '07, 07:30

:thumright: i like him in their music video wish... he is so cute there... :wub: :wub: :thumleft:

ARASHI is so great :D :P :lol 8)
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/ ... 134901.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/ ... 22_kkl.jpg[/img]

i think he looks like Dong Hae oppa... hehehehehe

fishy

Post by fishy » Apr 3rd, '07, 07:49

he always looks adorable with his '17 years old' face :wub:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Apr 3rd, '07, 14:18

hey whats up with this thread!?!?!?!

and whats up with Ninomiya?^_^

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Apr 3rd, '07, 14:25

Nino's so cute he seems to look younger each year... :lol

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Apr 4th, '07, 09:21

katrina_097!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is the guy on the bottom of ur sig? so kawaii!!

doce

Nino Facts

Post by doce » Apr 8th, '07, 23:31

Got these facts from arashian.com LOVE HIM!!!!! :wub:

1. His five favourite hobbies are music, song writing, self-taught guitar-playing (which he is very famous for...), and watching/playing baseball, of course his games
2. He can play the piano as well
3. He appeared in the most TV dramas among his fellow band mates
4. His least favourite season of the year is summer... which is kinda ironic because they first debuted as a new group in the J-Pop industry in Hawaii on a VERY HOT, RIGID SUMMER.....
5. He's an overall nice and sensitive guy who cares a lot about the environment and enjoys the wonders of nature.
6. In the group, he and fellow member Sho Sakurai are the closest of best friends. ^_^
7. According to Nino's close chum Sho Sakurai in an interview, he described Nino as an "unpredictable guy who can get VERY spontaneous." He also stated that Nino used to be a funny and talkative guy but ever since their debut and his huge appearances in TV dramas he had become silent somehow. Sho-kun was even worried about Nino as well
8. Another skill that Nino possesses other than playing the guitar and baseball is his ability to write his own songs. Nino hoped that maybe one of his songs might be produced and released in one of their future singles/album releases along with the rest of the group.
9. His nickname "Nino" has existed since his first year of elementary school.
10. Joined JE at the same time with Aiba
11. During the audition day Nino actually had a baseball GAME (that's why Nino did NOT want to miss this day for baseball). After auditions he eventually went to his baseball game (which started already of course).
12. He did not have any passion for performing (singing, dancing, acting, etc.) before he joined Jrs.--- he was always a baseball guy. But he had good abilities in learning everything on his own, therefore he learned all the performing when he was already in Jrs.
13. The only reason why his parents signed him up to Johnny's behind his back is because they were paranoid for. They feel that Nino was hanging out with the wrong crowd and were afraid that he'll be a "juvenile delinquent" when he gets older. They thought that being in Johnny's would give him a sense of discipline and stability. They just wanted what's best for their son after all. None of them (not even Nino himself) expected that he'll end up going all the way to stardom with Arashi once he was in Jrs.
14. He’s considered a self-centered person from a card reading
15. In hotels, he takes off his shirt and walks around naked before entering the bathroom, Sho who’s in the same room hope that he will enter the bathroom then take off his shirt
16. After the Nagoya concert, just as everyone got ready to bathe before going to bed, Nino imitated Ohno’s solo concert performance wearing only an underwear, and everyone was cruel enough to refuse to sleep with him
17. he realised that his left pointer is as long as his middle finger, but it’s not like that on his right hand
18. he still remembers the Music Station performance in year 1999, October 8th, because they all have to wear those transparent suit while singing, when they sweat, it looks like they’re only wearing underwears singing and dancing on the stage
19. he had to portray a character which is his total opposite (as he considers)—— a very smart yet cool person in “Abunai no Houkago”
20. he’s getting closer with Ohno, even during concert MC he kept talking secretly to Ohno behind the rest, this made Kame, who was in front, complain that he was really ‘mad’
21. during the Nagoya concert when Nino and Ohno are changed and prepared to get on stage again, Nino sang to Ohno in those two nights.... is it a love song?!
22. Because Nino has serious posture problem, his mom bought him a waistband to help correct this problem, but then his mom didn’t know how to use it, so he too never used it
23. Lately, his ‘sitting height’ have grown 1cm taller,
24. Loves to play games, he won’t even stop when there’s an earthquake, his longest record is 9 hours
25. When he watches his own performances, he calls himself ‘Kimura Takuya #2’
26. he hates sweet food
27. he loves saving money
28. in June, he knew that they will debut, got to know that they’re named ‘Arashi’ together with Sho
29. while they were having 109109 concert, they had to do ‘V no Arashi’ and didn’t have the time to practice their dance steps, Nino was so anxious he felt like crying
30. Although it’s publicly shown that he’s 168cm, but in reality he’s only 166
31. There was once while in Jr concert, he said thank you and goodbye to the fans while using the mike he was still in the toilet, didn’t manage to come out in time
32. Bathing, it’s the first thing he does every morning
33. he always forgets his things
34. when he was filming “Abunai no houkago”, he lost 6.5kg in a month
35. he usually bathes after he washed his hands
36. right foot first while wearing shoes
37. while wearing pants, both legs go in together, cause he sits down to wear them
38. prosedure to wearing his shirt: right hand, head, left hand
39. loves ice-skating
40. he got lost in the backstage during his first time in Jrs concert
41. he once saw a stranger (man) inside the mirror in a hotel, when there isn’t anyone else in the room
42. while he was in elementary4, there were 9 girls who gave him chocalates. Other than those from his class, there were some girls from the other classes, some were his seniors. That day, he became his boy classmates’ idol
43. he loved to press other people’s doorbells during elementary days
44. he uses left hand when he was young, but then his grandad taught him to use right hand. Now he uses both hands perfectly well, when he eats, usually he uses left hand, he uses right hand to play guitar
45. when he was young, he was forced by his grandad to show the ‘V’ sign while taking pictures
46. loves to study, he wanted to enter Todai’s Economics studies
47. In "Music Jump", he was considered Push-up King
48. Also in "Music Jump" he challanged “tear king”, he had to start crying (as in real tears flowing out) in 1 minute. But he only managed to wet his eyes, that’s it. Imai Tsubasa was laughing at him that he looked that those Manga heroines
49. people always say he looks like a kind of dog
50. he can sleep practically anywhere, he tried sleeping by the riverbank for 6 hours
51. his longest sleeping record was 21 hours
52. became bald once because of movie shooting
53. fractured his bones before. Thoughts? Very painful, and the medical bills really hurt
54. “My kanji name is different from Kame’s!”
55. once Nino walked out after training during his junior days. Some fans were watching him from afar. it was snowing that day. As soon as Nino walked up he lifted his head to the sky and then opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. He stood like that eating snow for a bit.
56. When Nino was a jr he would always brag that he was so awesome. Even to his manager he would say that and so Nino's mother would apologize on her son's behave every night the manager brought him home.
57. during their jr days Aiba and Nino went to Shinjuku and Aiba got surrounded by gangsters. Nino acted like he didn't know Aiba at all and completely ignored him.
58. Nino's mother asked Nino to go out to a sale going on. Since Nino's mother has smaller hands and Nino's are bigger she said he would be able to grab more. Then Nino's says no and his reply, "since I'm an idol!"
59. with his own mouth, Nino said that after seeing his acting he's positive that he's the Kimura Takuya #2
60. Aiba wanted to take a shower after a concert but there was no shower so he washed himself in the sink. Nino saw this and took a picture of it with his cell, and then he made that picture the background image of his cell.
61. Arashi was riding the elevator at NHK and when the elevator doors opened a cleaning lady was waiting to get in. as soon as she saw Arashi she yelled out, "Ah it's Morning Musume!"

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Apr 9th, '07, 07:03

^^thanks for this...................

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Apr 9th, '07, 19:00

Here is the movie Letters from Iwo Jima dvd ripped starring NINO!
It's officially released May 22nd but I know some of you girls really wanted to watch it lol

Please join with hjsplit part 1 and then part 2.

part 1
IWO JIMA 1 MU
IWO JIMA 2 SS

part 2
IWO JIMA 1 SS
IWO JIMA 2 MU
IWO JIMA 3 SS

and
Motion Picture Soundtrack MU

princess_jime

Re: Nino Facts

Post by princess_jime » Apr 9th, '07, 19:17

doce wrote: 61. Arashi was riding the elevator at NHK and when the elevator doors opened a cleaning lady was waiting to get in. as soon as she saw Arashi she yelled out, "Ah it's Morning Musume!"
Bwahahahaahahha!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I like that cleaning lady! Poor arashi though..

doce

Ninos wife criteria

Post by doce » Apr 20th, '07, 02:24

cant remember where i found this but i'll like to thank whoever translated this. Its from a magazine and its what nino expects of his future wife and that kinda stuff

"My wife, feel free to praise me all you like!"

Marriage Partner Criteria Checklist 20:

01. You are female.
02. You are 16 or older.
03. You can speak Japanese.
04. You have a job.
05. You won't say things like, "It's time to go to work, isn't it?"
06. You won't complain even if I'm not at home.
07. You can live downtown with me.
08. You won't insist on a multi-generation household.
09. You have a high tolerance.
10. You'd let me play my games.
11. You hate travelling.
12. You have your own hobbies and specialties.
13. You aren't too shy.
14. You don't want to have a complete grasp of my schedule.
15. You can understand my jokes.
16. You don't have too many friends.
17. You don't own evening wear.
18. You own lucky underwear.
19. You praise me.
20. You like me.

Diagnostic Result: Your marriage compatibility with Ninomiya Kazunari is?

0~5 - Marriage compatibility 25% - Our relationship is probably still developing.
6~10 - Marriage compatibility 50% - Looks like we can become really good friends.
13~19 - Marriage compatibility 75% - You have lots of qualities that might make you a good candidate as a lover.
20 - Marriage compatibility 100% - If we meet, maybe we really will get married?!

"If you marry me, you can have the following privileges!"

1. I won't go anywhere
So what? You who are thinking this way, please think about it carefully. Not going anywhere would mean the time we spend alone together will be packed full. There probably isn't a better privilege than this one.

2. I won't let you feel discontented
Because you have the privilege of me "not going anywhere", outside of the occasional dinner with friends, I absolutely won't run wild. That's why, my wife won't have dissatisfactions such as "my husband is always out having fun"!

3. You will have your own personal space
When I'm playing my video games, my wife can do whatever she wants. This is probably the best, right? I've heard before that after marrying it seems like you don't have time to yourself anymore, but being my wife will come with lots of freedom (laugh).

4. You can tuck me in
Such a rare form of privilege. In any case, I'm that type that can fall asleep very quickly, so my wife can do things like pull the covers over me and tuck me in. See, you can bring your motherly instincts into play, right? (laugh)

5. Johnny's to the brim
Anyhow, I do count as a member of Johnny's too. If we marry, I'd imagine you would know a lot of Johnny's information too. And in addition, the possibility of seeing the other members of Arashi at least once every week is also very high (laugh).

"The most important criteria is 'liking'"

The criteria that will not change under any circumstances are: I am a guy, so the partner must be 'female', and must reach the minimum age of marriage, so '16 or older'. Also, to be able to communicate she will 'have to speak Japanese', these three. These are the most basic important criteria. And I'll mention this too: if you can speak Japanese, it doesn't matter what your nationality is.

And then, my wife will probably be happier if she has her own job. If she becomes a professional housewife she will only be taking care of me, and it seems like she would have to endure a lot of stress. Getting "I'm not your mother!" yelled at, an experience like this is probably best to just happen in dramas (bitter laugh). And I thought I'd just say this: there are periods in my job when I'm very very busy, but there are also times when I'm very free, so please don't make a face and say things like "It's probably about time for you to go do some work too now, isn't it?" during those times.

As for video games I like playing on my own, so it's not a must for you to have an interest in it. You just have to let me play, and that would be enough. Also, I don't really like travelling much, so a partner who hates travelling would be a bit better. For someone who likes travelling to have to tolerate it in order to be with me, this will bring about stress again, wouldn't it? And when we talk about not travelling, it goes for loud, boisterous places like parties too. That's why people who own evening wear for the purposes of going to places like these will probably not be compatible with me.

Well, outside of the criteria listed this time there are probably 120 or so more, but the most important one is - as expected - to 'like me'. "No matter what they say, you're still the best" If it's someone who won't say these kinds of things to me, I won't marry her.

cutebia

Post by cutebia » Apr 20th, '07, 02:33

thnxs doce! i fit at least 10. well, im kinda learning japanese...does that count? XD XD

doce

Post by doce » Apr 21st, '07, 00:43

haha i dunno if that will count but i would love to tuck him into bed and see arashi like every week.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 18th, '07, 14:56

good news!!!
News
Nino, Sho-kun co-star in comedy series
Tue, May 15, 2007 (5:33pm EDT)
Arashi members Kazunari Ninomiya and Sho Sakurai will star together in the TBS drama series, "Yamada Taro Monogatari." The series is based on Ai Morinaga's comedy manga of the same name, which was serialized in the shojo magazine "Monthly Asuka."

Ninomiya plays the title role of Taro Yamada, a smart, good-looking, and athletic high schooler. Unknown to his classmates, however, is that Yamada is actually living in poverty.

The series starts in July, airing every Friday at 10:00pm.
Source: Sponichi
NINO and SHO in one drama wiLL be great!!! Love those two!!! :wub:

arashi-world

Post by arashi-world » May 27th, '07, 23:38

Hi Arashi fans!

For those who don't know, a portal website for all the Arashi Fan Clubs has opened recently. Visit Arashi Worldand join the appropriate Fan Club!
The European and North American ones are open, while an Australia&New Zealand, a South America and a Philippines one are one their way!
There's also a logo contest going on until June 10th and the FanArt Gallery just opened.

Make sure to subscribe to the newsletter (just send an email to newsletter@arashi-world.com) to stay tuned! ^^

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 28th, '07, 13:27

wei.. thats nice... :D

makito
Peru

Post by makito » May 31st, '07, 21:43

=D
i'll be seeing this threat from now on!
I'd love to see Nino and Sho acting together, that would interesting and i bet Sho will laugh a lot while doing this since Nino is so crazy and adorable! =D

And thanks arashi-world for the info! =D
Attachments
cute icon! *-*
cute icon! *-*
6789968.jpg (7.86 KiB) Viewed 6160 times

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jun 1st, '07, 16:08

^^ thats good.. i dont usuaLLy Lurk on Nino or Arashi fansite Lately so posting infos about him is appreciated :D

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jun 6th, '07, 20:36

Yamada Taro Monogatari, I cant wait for it :D

with him and sho!

nikka_hayashi

konnichiwa mina-san..

Post by nikka_hayashi » Jun 7th, '07, 08:02

oh my gosh i really love kazunari ninomiya.. he's very talented.. i hope arashi visit philippines.. it's fun because they have many fans here.. hehe..

oberon

Post by oberon » Jun 7th, '07, 19:40

check: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v586191ND62A ... 728&rank=1
for nino and sho's new drama!

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Jun 13th, '07, 05:55

Thanks for the link!
i thought there would a interview (although since i don't know japanese i wouldn't have understood a thing :-( )

Anyway, i'll be checking the manga to see what's about and what will Nino and Sho be doing! :lol

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jun 15th, '07, 06:16

makito wrote:Thanks for the link!
i thought there would a interview (although since i don't know japanese i wouldn't have understood a thing :-( )

Anyway, i'll be checking the manga to see what's about and what will Nino and Sho be doing! :lol
Well i do not know about what Sho is doing but Nino ill be the main charater... he will be poor...

But from what i can think of... Sho might be a student at the sam school that either is friends with Nino's charater or is his rival...
(I just wanted to type something)

jojoana

Post by jojoana » Jun 16th, '07, 04:29

In this link from Arashi VOX there is a Nino and Sho´s picture with the drama´s costume(i think)!!!
http://arashi.vox.com/library/photo/6a0 ... c3c7f.html

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Jun 17th, '07, 06:00

NanaTorigawa wrote: Well i do not know about what Sho is doing but Nino ill be the main charater... he will be poor...

But from what i can think of... Sho might be a student at the sam school that either is friends with Nino's charater or is his rival...
(I just wanted to type something)
LOL! XD
i also think they would be "best friends" or rivals! :P

thanks for the pic, i laughed a lot about the one at the bottom XD

oshuwel

Post by oshuwel » Jun 17th, '07, 08:41

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINO!!!!! <<33333

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jun 17th, '07, 14:38

whew! im not that Late... and no birthday greeting spam?! hmmm... :glare:

happy 24th birthday ninomiya kazunari!!!! :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

what did Sho-kun gave you ne? :w00t:
a wish for you: i hope you grow taLLer!! ahaha!!! :cheers:

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Jun 18th, '07, 19:01

that's why the 17 was ringing a bell... it's Nino bday!
I'm so sorry for forgiving it

Happy late bday Nino!

PS: I'm reading the manga, just to make sure i know what this 2 kids will be doing :P
Attachments
cute! ^^
cute! ^^
163.jpg (103.66 KiB) Viewed 6119 times

aliceeatcow

Post by aliceeatcow » Aug 29th, '07, 03:46

nino only has 9 pages? matsujun has almost 300..

haha oh well. Nino's doing really good in YTM, what do you guys think?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Aug 29th, '07, 03:50

is it good.. i'm goign to watch it after i finish watchi Kurosagi and hana-kimi... can't wait till a school break to watch all them...

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Aug 29th, '07, 03:57

There's a Nino thread!??!!? ZOMG!! *flails*

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Aug 30th, '07, 18:50

LOL KAME XD
There's one, but it's a little bit death :(

poor Nino
He deserves some pic spam and more posts
Attachments
Nino deserves some love
Nino deserves some love
238.jpg (143.81 KiB) Viewed 6082 times

timmynugget

Post by timmynugget » Sep 1st, '07, 12:20

Hedgehog wrote:I'd love to see Nino in HYD2, it would be such a treat to see two Arashi members in the same drama.
Though I ADORE Nino in the new HYD2 movie it sounds like a rumor for me...... :cry:

and did you try watching Yamada Taro? It has Nino and Sho from Arashi.... :-)

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Sep 2nd, '07, 05:08

timmynugget wrote:Though I ADORE Nino in the new HYD2 movie it sounds like a rumor for me...... :cry:
OMG!
i haven't read anything about it.
Is Nino going to be in HYD movie?
I wonder what role he would be doing...
but like you said, i think it's just a rumour :O

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Sep 2nd, '07, 05:12

eeeehh? nino in hyd movie??? :blink :blink

i wouldn't mind though XD
i like nino! haha!
love him in yamada taro!

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Sep 3rd, '07, 02:26

Has anyone seen Arashi's new PV?
I love it!
It's really funny and all of them look like kids! XD

I love the part where Aiba bit Nino's head XD

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Sep 3rd, '07, 02:50

IGot this from some fans con reports: Nino said he's interested to have a guest appearence in HYD movie during their cocert MC. Jun said it will be lovely, they could be one of the guys that got punched up by Domyouji. Nino then said, if that's the case, those kinds of roles is more suited for aiba >D.

The Nino in HYD thing might happen but its not confirmed. It would be lovely though if any Arashi members guest starred in HYD movie.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Sep 5th, '07, 06:15

Okay, I claimed Nino as the best actor in Arashi many pages back and nearly a year ago........

and still today, I stand by my words~

Nino is by far the best actor in Arashi~ <3

though, his character/role in "Letters From Iwo Jima" didn't have me liking his "cowardice" much. but hurray for his debut into Hollywood~

and OMG, his role as Yamada Tarou makes me giddy each time I watch a new episode~

but my favorites are still Aiba x Sho~ <3 OTP, anyone? *gets bricked by Nino fans*

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Sep 5th, '07, 06:33

Nino the #1 cutest guy in Japan according to An-An readers ^____^v. He so deserves the title. The reason for them picking him: he got the most wonderful heart melting puppydog eyes (I exageratted a bit :P)
Aiba got #3 & Ohno #5 (YEAY!)

btw, I heard Sponichi ran a list of personalities that made Japan proud. Nino is included in it ^_____^v
I guess everybody starting to forget about the "gyoza" incident already???

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Sep 7th, '07, 05:09

aishoni2 wrote:IGot this from some fans con reports: Nino said he's interested to have a guest appearence in HYD movie during their cocert MC. Jun said it will be lovely, they could be one of the guys that got punched up by Domyouji. Nino then said, if that's the case, those kinds of roles is more suited for aiba >D.

The Nino in HYD thing might happen but its not confirmed. It would be lovely though if any Arashi members guest starred in HYD movie.
XD
I laughed so much at this! XD
Poor Aiba, getting punched even in a movie XD

Still, it would be nice to see Nino and Jun acting together in a movie (although Nino's part would be small :-( )

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Sep 7th, '07, 06:06

It's confirmed, an ARASHI member will be guest starring in YAMADA TARO MONOGATARI
From the buzz it seems the member MIGHT probably be...
Nino's skinship buddy
.. the butt that calms him...
OHNO SATOSHI!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 8th, '07, 00:56

ah... ohno hasn't been in many Doramas if any...

I can't wait till i start watching YTM

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Sep 8th, '07, 01:10

aishoni2 wrote:IGot this from some fans con reports: Nino said he's interested to have a guest appearence in HYD movie during their cocert MC. Jun said it will be lovely, they could be one of the guys that got punched up by Domyouji. Nino then said, if that's the case, those kinds of roles is more suited for aiba >D.

:lol poor Aiba~ XD apparently there were rumors that Nino was going to be in HanaDan 2 but since he wasn't in it, it'll be great to see him (and/or any of the Arashi members) in the Live Action film instead. :wub:

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Sep 11th, '07, 08:37

aishoni2 wrote:It's confirmed, an ARASHI member will be guest starring in YAMADA TARO MONOGATARI
From the buzz it seems the member MIGHT probably be...
Nino's skinship buddy
.. the butt that calms him...
OHNO SATOSHI!
OMG!!!!! that's so great!
And it's so funny the way you announced it! :lol

thanks for the info! :wub:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 12th, '07, 01:54

since hana-kimi is almost over i'm goign to start Yamada tarou monotari!!!

i realized the been putting out the theme in doramas where the guy(s) are high mightyness... like Hana-kimi then Yamada Tarou monotari now it is Ykan... from what i have seen from preview...

Satoshi_Izure

Post by Satoshi_Izure » Sep 12th, '07, 11:43

Hi, guys!
Newbie here! ! !
Wanna post some nino pics i have. . . ^o^

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Sep 13th, '07, 03:30

thanks for the Nino pics!!!! :D
Attachments
N0007.jpg
N0007.jpg (174.51 KiB) Viewed 6096 times

Azuka-chan

Post by Azuka-chan » Sep 20th, '07, 04:28

huwaaaa.... so cuteee,,,

thanx 4d'pic...

@ aishoni2 : wow, if any member will be gueststar its absolutly cool... :thumright:
i wanna it happen...
toma did it... as Junpei... cool, but one more thing,, just one episod... :-(

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Sep 27th, '07, 23:28

any news on nino?
what's he up to lately? :lol

nino in hyd will be :wub: if it will really happen...

heard he had an SP drama "marathon" is it good?

jaezreen

Post by jaezreen » Sep 27th, '07, 23:40

yamapinku-rabu wrote:any news on nino?
what's he up to lately? :lol
There are news going around that there will be a Yamada Tarou movie.
If it is true, then shooting will start probably in the next few seasons (considering that the series have just finished airing)

No other new so far if he have any other drama offers.

For the moment, I think he's concentrating more on Arashi.

He missed a lot of Mago Mago Arashi (Arashi's show) shootings because of Yamada Tarou.
He'll probably be doing more appearance on that show.

And currently,
he's with Arashi on their concert tour around Japan.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Sep 27th, '07, 23:46

wow a movie?? :w00t:
TBS is doing movies for all the manga-adapted doramas eh?
HYD, Kurosagi now YTM! XD

hope he does a dorama again soon. :-)
hope this thread grows bigger XD

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Oct 8th, '07, 20:06

It would be great if there's a YTM movie, but let's not get our hopes too high, at least not yet.
I would love to see him in MMA, since he always sings for the grandpas :P

ifacchi

Post by ifacchi » Oct 23rd, '07, 14:15

Yamada Taro movie? I'm soo gonna watch it. Let's hope they'll make it.. :)
yamapinku-rabu wrote:heard he had an SP drama "marathon" is it good?
i'm also curious about it. Has anyone watched it?

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Oct 25th, '07, 22:33

no one got to watch it huh?
are there any news of nino?
like project rumors? XD