Ueda Tatsuya - KAT-TUN!!!

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Sep 9th, '08, 17:10

hey guys!!! if ever someone posted this report on tat-chan's concert... gomen ne...

i found it on youtube, credit goes to the uploader...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 9th, '08, 18:31

Oh yes, that is Zoom in, if you visit Captain_U community livejournalyou will find this one, also for download, mezamashi and maybe today or tomorrow another one ;) Plus LOOOTTSSS Of other things :)

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 11th, '08, 03:55

thats good, it looks amazing, i really hope je makes a video out of it- if anyone finds out if they are going to do that please post =)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 11th, '08, 23:53

I did a little pic resume about all that appeared on the news, i do really hope they make a dvd out of this!!

If you want to listen to the concert visit Captain U LJ ;)

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 13th, '08, 18:47

I really liked the part where he was on the rope in the air. Oh, and the whip was really interesting- but it looked and sounded really good- i downloaded the sound part from captain u

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 13th, '08, 21:57

That was the first pic i saw of teh solo con and wished to be there so much!!

Oh yes!! the whip!! IF anyone keeps on saying nonsenses as fairies and hime refered to him after this it only means they are delusionals and living in their own fantasy world! 8)

The latest pics posted there make me want all of those pics!! and some paparazzi too XD

naiy

Post by naiy » Sep 13th, '08, 22:41

So many details XD
That one earring he discovered on QoP that looks so perfect on him XD
the '"prize" hanging from his mic :P
climbing, falling, hanging on the rope... causing fans to faint XD
breaking tiles, singing Ai no Hana... that's too much!!
And of course, the whip!!!! (eshu emu deshou?:mrgreen:)
Yaaay official pics with it!
(for how long will i remain incoherent!? XD)

official, eternal, absolute credits to Dragon_Soda /captain_u lj community
(the full pack there)

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 13th, '08, 23:12

Ahhh i love that pic!!!! I think that is going to become my new background! If anyone makes a wallpaper out of it please tell me! WOW

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 15th, '08, 03:02

Yes!!! Those are great pics and show more about him than any other!! Go to hell fannonsese of "hime","fairies" etc..... Ueda likes LEATHER AND WHIPS!!!!

And has this body!!!!!

Credits Pantip Cafe

He is just like a real sculpture, Belveder torso :wub:

naiy

Post by naiy » Sep 16th, '08, 00:33

Oh, hi living greek god :wub:

I wonder if those evil-yousei fans will turn M type and follow him to hell, along with the others... XD (i'm still not ok :P)

(order and we shall obey :salut:)

XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 16th, '08, 19:01

I guess it would take a looot to make people change the way they look at him

Really funny how you see someone if you just look at the outside ;)

Will they trun M? dunno, aren't they already?? XD

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 16th, '08, 21:50

lol, i just laugh because so many people do see him as a princess boy and very feminine, but you look at those pics and your like omg-wow! - definitely not a hime

Michiru48

VOTE FOR UEDA TATSUYA

Post by Michiru48 » Sep 17th, '08, 17:12

VOTE FOR UEDA HERE :

http://vote2.ziyu.net/html/milky90.html Let's thank him for his hard work for Mouse Peace(his solo concert) and for his beautiful songs that made us girls have beautiful dreams.

If you don't understand Japanese select the radio button in the left side of his name then go down and select the left button. You can also leave a comment like the rest of the fans did.

Let's give him a nice birthday present (4th Octomber) and push him to success...

THE VOTING IS UNTIL OCTOMBER 30

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 17th, '08, 18:40

Silent_Orchestra

Yes! It is incredible how many are contect to keep alive nonsenses fans began ¬¬ From the first moment you hear him speak you have to realize there are more than meets the eye.

As i said before no one who sits like a friend said like a "truckdriver" can be really seen as femenine. Of course he has very soft and beautiful features but really....!!

Michiru48

Hello, i see you are spreading the voting around ;) I already did it 8)

Michiru48

Post by Michiru48 » Sep 17th, '08, 18:47

Michiru48

Hello, i see you are spreading the voting around ;) I already did it 8)[/quote]

It doesn't matter. Continue to spread it everywhere I won't give up that easy!! ^_^

naiy

Post by naiy » Sep 17th, '08, 23:27

truck driver LOL
Jin have to fight for space on that couch XD

So i went to vote again today, and saw that he's on 5th place =D
I'm too spreading the vote around ^^ (br fans unite!)
three KT members on todays top 5!
Good results XD

Michiru48

Post by Michiru48 » Sep 18th, '08, 08:07

Ginoru wrote:That was the first pic i saw of teh solo con and wished to be there so much!!

Oh yes!! the whip!! IF anyone keeps on saying nonsenses as fairies and hime refered to him after this it only means they are delusionals and living in their own fantasy world! 8)

The latest pics posted there make me want all of those pics!! and some paparazzi too XD
Yep I'm delusional keep saying fairies are gathering around the world to vote for him but I forgot we are actually his women hahas ^_^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 19th, '08, 22:14

Indeed, and i prefer ten times to be one of his women than a fairy!! At least being one of his women promises more fun ;)

From The Television (taken from KT love)

Isn't the first pic amazing?

And as i am in the mood for some JinDa (Jin better go to Ueda con because i fear for his future and very wanted children if he doesn't! LOOL)

Loove Ueda's face there XD

Please Cartoon Producers! More JinDa!!!

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 20th, '08, 12:29

I am for Jinda- but Jin hasn't even come to his concert yet... Kame, Maru, and Junno all have come, but Koki and Jin havent... very upsetting.

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Sep 20th, '08, 15:18

YAY!!!

i read in lj that Tat-chan will have a DVD for his solo concert!!!

AHHHHHH.... need to save money for that ne...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 20th, '08, 22:07

YESSSSSSSSS DVD!!!!!!!!!!

I was talking to a friend on messenger this afternoon and she was talking with another friend who had just come back from Mouse Peace and she told us!!!!! And i told all the ones i had online at that very moment!! From almost 5pm this afternoon to 6:30 pm there was massive screaming in my messenger windows all around the world XD

I just want offficial confirmation!!!!!!

Silent_Orchestra

You forgot Maru and Kame's moms!!! XD Yup just Koki and Jin to go, poor Jin if he doesn't go in the end pi graduated ¬¬ he better start runnng because i know how a pissed Libra is :whistling:

Ohh and there are some new pics!!! Taken from yahoo Japan auctions!

I WANT ALL THE PICS IN THIS THRIRD SET!!!

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Sep 21st, '08, 17:00

uwahhh!!!!!! cute pics ginuro... THANKS!!!!
i love the one where he tied his hair up...

and ueda will be on SCP... idk when exactly...

Tat-chan cried during his last concert!!!
*sniff* when i read the report on lj... i can't help but cry too.........

H a n a

Post by H a n a » Sep 21st, '08, 17:23

Is there any Drama of Ueda Tatsuya ???
I havent ever seen him acting..................
:lol :lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 21st, '08, 22:32

H a n a

Yup, here:

• Kowai Nichiyoubi ~ 2000 ~( Nihonterebi , 2000) Two episodes
• Shijou Saiaku no Deito ( Nihonterebi , 2001)

Both are hell difficult to find, Snowaltz in LJ found one of the episodes, here some screencaps

ImageImage
ImageImage

nanmaP

You like "onion head boy"? XD I prefer the tough guy ones ;)

Yes! i know he cried, he had not cried in five years XD aw so cute!! He realle had to had a great time with this con, a dream come true :) I bet his next solo will be happy

Buu :( in the end Jin did not go...i blame Pi XD graduating this week-1 he could have waited!! Sure Jin went celebrating with him :glare:

There are some more papa pics but i think i overloaded with the drama caps XD i'll save for next post ;)

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Sep 22nd, '08, 06:53

uwahhhhhhhhhh.
i haven't seen a drama with tat-chan in it...
where could i download that?

anyway, found this gif in pi thread cause pi backdanced to arashi in their pv and then i noticed the person to pi's right... is that ueda?

credit:matsuzy

sayuri1012

Post by sayuri1012 » Sep 22nd, '08, 11:10

Jin!!!! Why didn't you go to ueda's concert? :x

I was hoping Jin would surprise ueda with an appearance in Dictator. Didn't he helped ueda composed it? :scratch:

I thought you're really close friends? :-( :cry:

credits to zeroalldead for the pic and gif

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Sep 22nd, '08, 21:01

Hi every body :lol i'm new here but i was reading YouR posts from the begining :roll ..and that was realy fun :mrgreen:

any way Ueda's concret is over now :cry: .i dont know what am i going 2 do every day without searching 4 new report's, pictures and news about his (mouse peace) :-( >>i was like crazy in the past few days :wub: But however i will dream about the dvd :mrgreen:

and yes ((sayuri1012)) i was dissapointed that jin didn't appear :crazy: , All of kat-tun went there :maru ,kame ,junno even koki :O .He better have agood reason 4 not showing up :rambo:

oh gomenna isaid so many things at the first post :blink :P

SAYonara

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 22nd, '08, 22:57

nanmaP

As i said is hell difficult to find but if you visit Snowaltz LJ she managed to find one of the episodes where Ueda appears :) It is soo weird to see him soo chibi i think he was 17 in those caps :lol by the way chibi-Maru is featured in this too XD

about the gif...it could be, but A RA SHI was released in 2001 and KATTUN was formed March of that same year, depending on the month he may be or not ;) one true thing he had that hairstyle looong ago, third pic left first row and with Maru pre-KT

ImageImage

Another screencap

sayuri1012

Jin was consulted about some of the english and how to fit the lyrics with the music, i am really angry with him but i think that if Ueda has something to tell him he would do quite "clearly"

Anyways Mirokujin told me there is a rumor around Mixi that Jin
was spotted at the last Mouse Peace concert, he would have come when it had already started, did not sit and went away around the half of the concert, then again it is just a rumor
Maybe Jin did not want to see Ueda flirting with Masami and the others on stage XD LOL Joke

And yes they are friends, maybe the only one Jin has in KT besides Maru and sometimes Junno, it is up to Jin now to face the wrath of fans, sorry for him but it is not going to be pretty. But as we know nothing of the circumstances we better not throw stones at him

storme2001

Welcome :)

I know exactly how you fell, we three, Brown_geisha, Snowatlz and me feel it too after been raiding literally blogs, forums and all we could to share at Captain_U LJ community.

But looking on the bright side, now he will be able to rest, get ready for the next KT single and beguin working on his next solo.

We still have next Shonene Club Premium and the official announcement about the DVD to look forward :)

And as i said some more new paparazzi pics credits yahoo auctions Japan

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Sep 24th, '08, 09:47

Thanks Ginoru :-) ...
And yes he needs 2 rest he must be very tierd after all this :scratchchin:

hhhhhhh another concret XD >>
i dont think that kat-tun will allow him 2 do that because he'll take the spot light from them if he continue :P ..kidding

the ((scp )) i heard that its going 2 be in october at 19 but i'm not sure about it :scratch:

and thanks 4 the pics 8)

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Sep 24th, '08, 14:05

HI minna :cheers:

here R som (Ueda Tatsya: Mouse Peace) pics 8) :

thats it now

bye bye :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 25th, '08, 17:25

storme2001

KAT-TUN can't do anything ;) After this solo con he is already a soloist in league with Domoto Tsuyoshi, not it is all to the company to let him have the DVD, album and maybe more concerts :) I wouldn't complain in the slightest

It seems that Ueda's SCP will indeed be October 19

Thanks for the pics :) If you want more pics and almost all we have been able to collect regarding MP go visit Captain_U community LJ 8)

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Sep 27th, '08, 10:19

yes ginoru U R right ..he's asoloist him self 8)

I already have an account there :lol ...but there's nothing new about him these days,we'll have 2 wait :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 27th, '08, 19:04

Yes, it feels good and weird at the same time to say he is already a soloist :) Can't wait to get my con thingies :-)

Well he is on Holiday and despite there are new magazines no one has found the scans yet :( Then in October 19 he will have SCP and if everything goes as teh company uses to do a new single may be in the making soon they will say something about QoP DVD and i hope we get notice of Mouse Peace DVD!!!

We won't be bored ;)

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Sep 27th, '08, 19:36

I'd like 2 know where he's spending his holiday so i can go there HHHHHHHH :P >>jokking

And dont worry they sure will find everything soon he has a hard working fans :roll

I cant wait 2 see all what U say happens ..specily the DVD ,I realy want it :w00t:

Of the topic
[/spoiler] Ginoru I know thats of the topic ..But lately i was wondering ..has ueda ever been 2 gether with Gackt ??I mean in a show OR an iterview ..i heard that he was setting next 2 him in Hey×3 i think But i'm not sure :scratch:
sorry 4 talking 2 much :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 28th, '08, 17:33

I found one TV Navy scan but just the one about ROne :( Still looking Pia and above all Backstage Pass!!! Yessss second time in a row XD all i know is that it is a resume of his solo con.

Yes, they have been toguether, KAT-TUN and Gackt, in many TV shows, specially Music Station, no idea about the first time it happened or what did Ueda's face looked like but as japanese are so controlled i guess he was acting totally normal :)

You can try and ask in Captain_U and Kattunlove if someone knows when was the first time time KAT-TUN performed in Music Station that Gackt was in too ;)

nanmaP

I re-checked the video and dates and yep it is Ueda, just turned 17 years old Ueda :)
A RA SHI was released in November 2000 and KAT-TUN formed in March 2001

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Sep 29th, '08, 11:52

yes I saw those scan about ROne ..,U most be working v.hard 2 finde these things I heard about U in captain U 8) You R famouse there :P :mrgreen:

I hope that U finde somthing and I'm trying 2do that 2 :roll

Thanks 4 the idea I'v never think of it ..and I did as U said and asked :-) ,I'm searching right now :scratch:

good luck :thumright:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 29th, '08, 20:03

I saw your post with the Gackt question in Captain_U good someone answered so fast isn'y it?

But i am nooo way famous XD (i am the informant in the shadows :fear: )

I already found some things ;) I'll wait to see if Snowaltz posts what i sent her, if not i'll post it here :)

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Sep 29th, '08, 20:30

OH Did U see it ? I'm bad at asking Question right :P >> you mustn't say yes ok :D
and yes they answerd quickly .i didn't expect that ,i 'm searching on this 8)

informant in the shadows hhhhhhh yes I liked this nick name .. we should call U that from now on :mrgreen: .But trust me you R famouse in your way :-)

yaaay :cheers: U found somthing finally ..!! But i dont think that she post it yet .any way i'm curious about it :w00t:
we'll see BYE :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 30th, '08, 23:57

XD Ok then, yes, even when i think you did well

It is normal you can get fast answers with so many heads thinking about the same all the time ;)

You are looking now? youtube and so?

Yep, informant in the shadows, the shadow girl.... XD But then again don't think i am famous there :) not many know who i am there...

Snowaltz is really busy this days :( i can't even find her online; anyway i think it is ok to post at least one pic here ;)

Credits Pantip Cafe

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Oct 2nd, '08, 08:34

@ginuro: wow, you really researched for it... thanks!!!

and i love the pic ne.. tatsuya being S

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Oct 2nd, '08, 15:05

thanks any way ginoru ..I also want 2 think that i didi well :roll

and U R so right about this point ..our heads are full of the same thing :wub: .I'm trying 2 search on these sights :-) but I'm busy these days :crazy:

OooooH ginoru somthing will happen 2 me 4 sure :w000t: XD .I'm in love with whips these days .
I'm looking 4ward the other pcs ..thank U so much :thumright:

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Oct 2nd, '08, 15:10

I hate 2 make 2 posts but i just rememberd :unsure:

Did U hear about the NO DVD thing :crazy: I 'm so so so dissappointed right now :blink :cry: i cant even think about it ..but is it 4 sure OR should i have some hope ? :scratch:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 2nd, '08, 23:04

nanmaP

XD not really, just looked the arashi single release dates and knowing about Ueda and Kt everything was easier, after all this Saturday 4 he turns 25 so it is easy to track ;)

Oh yes!! Love that he has no problem showing his S side in the open, more like i really enjoy it :twisted:

storme

Just being polite is enough to do things allright, by the way you can avoid the double post editing your posts, just open edit and write the rest there ;)

If you have any luck finding tell me ;)

I wish some of the new BP pics i had found bigger but just being able to look at them is enough :) Twice featured in the magazine soooo greeat!!!

I have heard about no DVD but i won't lose my faith in that we may get something..... Just today was a big day for me, i got October BP and my concert goods!!!Sooo happy!!!

Another of the Nov BP, credits Pantip Cafe

still have two more XD

EDIT* A friend just told me someone created a LJ account with Ginoru as name, it is NOT me and dunno who that person is

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Oct 4th, '08, 16:21

thnks i'll do that next time :roll ..and of course I'll tell U if i find somthing new. actully I usualy find things about ueda faster than this ,but i feel bad these days couse my vocation is about 2 END :crazy: This is the last week 4 me :cry: ,so i cant focus :lol

It would be better if they were bigger ..but thy R ok ,at least they R clear :-)

yeh i wont lose my hope ,even if it wasn't a DVD i hope that i'll be able 2 watch somthing in Youtube AT least.....
U sure R happy :-) when i got my things i couldn't sleep that day :lol

thanks 4 the pic..he's like an angel :wub:

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Oct 4th, '08, 19:44

Isnt it Tat-chan's birthday today?! :wub:
Otanjoubi Omedetou Ueda Honey!!! :lol

*kisses those lips* :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 5th, '08, 00:22

storme

Yes, i am happy to at least have been able to see tehm like this, but i hope someone got the magazine and can scan!

Well...there are fancams already, the thing is ..FINDING them!!! ¬¬

Oh i was so excited i opened looked and packed everything again XD didn't want it to be in danger!!

Kuso_Baba

DARN!!! You are right!!!!! :cry: I was so busy due to certain issues i coul not drop by!!!

Anyway...i did my little contribution :) but ... Happy B-Day! Even if it is a little late XD

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Oct 5th, '08, 10:24

UEDA TATSUYA

I dont believe that he's 25 years !! he looks younger 8) ...
any way I hope that he will be happy 4ever :-)

PEACE :thumright:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 7th, '08, 00:33

LOL It always happens with asians they look younger! But Ueda his beguinning to show sharper features now ;)

XD Look at this, Duet, Credits Pantip Cafe

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Oct 7th, '08, 07:45

HA HA HA XD :lol Oh god ..where did U get tht hhhhh,i cant stop laughing :D

It's realy realy cute lol.

He is becoming more and more beautiful day after another :-) ,i just hope that he wont change his hair style 2 somthing like kame :blink >>no offense .becouse U know he didnt change his hair style since 2007 ,so i dont know if he will stick with it 4 ever !

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 9th, '08, 20:56

Where? in Pantip but someone posted tehm in kattunlove too ;) The six guys are bubbleheads LOL

You should a fanversion of this pic i saw XD with glasses LOL

Well, so far he is not abiding to what he said once, that he wanted to change his hairstyle for evey concert tour, now Cartoon and QoP he had the same one......i stillwould love to see him going back to blackbecause he won't go back to blonde LOOLL

Someone posted Duet November Mouse Peace scans in kattunlove and there are some pics really good ;)

NinaUeda

Post by NinaUeda » Oct 10th, '08, 01:05

He doesn't even lok like 21!!! *drools*

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Oct 11th, '08, 02:47

Hey guys, it was awesome, my cousin got married on 10-4 and all i could think about was ueda sama -lol, but because i didnt have internet up there, happy uberly belated b-day.

Oh I tried using gimp some more. I love learning how to edit photos, so i decided to do one with tatchan, its really bad, but i figure the more i practice the better i will get. lol. so if you have any more ideas for me to do with gimp just tell me.
Attachments
uedapi.jpeg
uedapi.jpeg (141.06 KiB) Viewed 4136 times

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 11th, '08, 14:09

NinaUeda

LOL Asians look younger always but lately his features are going sharper :)

He is soo beautiful that he almost always looks more than great, he looks like art.

Silent_Orchestra

LOL Don't worry i think he understands weddings are no wi fi places XD XD

About the edit pic......better under spoilers.

If you want to see a good An An photoshoot get Kimura's, nothing has beaten that one; and about Pi...leave him for ryo, that way we get Tatchan free of him too.
The only thing i could think of in countdown when they placed Ueda in Daite was What the heck is he doing there??!!!! but was happy to see he thought so himself LOOL

You can try using it with him alone and/or the ones he has any relation with within kat-tun ;)

By the way girls did you read his latest web entry? XD Only him can think on climbing Mount Fuji barefeet!! LOL Craaaazy

But he also said he hopes he will be able to do more concerts!!! Yes, please! do!!

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Oct 11th, '08, 17:48

where can i find it?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 11th, '08, 18:21

You mean Ueda's latest Web entry? You can find it in Captain_U community LJ and i think in kattunlove also

http://community.livejournal.com/captain_u/

http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Oct 12th, '08, 06:45

actually i was talking about the picture.... but thanks for showing where to read his jweb-always fun and insightful

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 12th, '08, 17:08

LOL You mena Kimura's photoshoot? Probably on his thread. I did a collage with some pics from it but it is kind off topic so go under the spoiler
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/ ... raanan.jpg

This is the BEST An AN made, no clothes less and like ten times hoter than any other

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Oct 15th, '08, 21:41

finally I'm back :cheers: If he get back 2 the black hair i will make abig party from happeines :mrgreen: god i hope that could happen but I dont think so :roll any way he's handsome with all his hair styles 8)

and about his entry thats sooooooooooo like him :D only him can do somthing like that he's so crazy HHHHHH..but what was he thinking when he did that :mrgreen: we'll never know about what other crazy things in our tat-chans head lool
I think he realy likes his new band .and he's searious about the other solos :cheers:

Silent_Orchestra it's anice picture though i dont like this kind of pics ,cause i prefer him alon :roll But it's realy good keep up :-)

By the way minna dont forget about his SCP it's after 2 days from now XD I cant wait 2 know what will he say 8)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 17th, '08, 01:13

Hello back :)

Yes! but i think he is quite comfortable as he is now... i wouldn't mind him exploring other colors XD don't ask me why but i'd love to see how purple highlights would fit him.. but i guess that'd be better with black hair XD

LOOLL The point is that i think he was NOT thinking but Fuji san won! and he had to learn the lesson XD

Yes, most of his Mouse band come from Jrock and visual and i think he has re encountered that road again :) I hope his next solo to be on teh stepts of "Lost" but more radical!!!

Yes, sunday is coming fast :) but i want teh fileee!! XD

Oh and he appears alone in another two magazines... i should make a count of the total up to now XDXD

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Oct 17th, '08, 18:04

Maybe (Fuji san ) win this time ..but he wont again cause tat-chan will beat him next time 8) ((at least that what he said )) :P

Realy !! did he appear in new magazins? He sure appears in alot of mag lately XD that's good :D

Ginoru wrote:
i'd love to see how purple highlights would fit him

PURPlE!!!!!!! :blink I cant even think of it :sweat: ...But any way he's not thinking of these colores right now !
Read this :

http://community.livejournal.com/captain_u/36050.html

He said that he wants 2 try the nuance perm ! :-) He realy doesnt want 2 change his recent hair :roll >>its like he finally found his ((Eternal hair style )) LOOOOL :P

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 17th, '08, 22:49

LOL if he re-tries the conquest by barefeet again he will once again be defeated XDXD

Two more :) i need to make a recount XDXD

If you go back through the thread pages you'll see a manip a fan made of VKei Ueda, purple would be ok, even if he uses no make up and normal clothes he has that something that palces him right into Jrock Vkei styles :)

Oh yes, i read that but he talks about colors he wants to try something "brighter"..............now i am scared

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Oct 19th, '08, 11:27

:D yes indeed with U on this .

I should check that out even when i know that he will look good on him 8)

Come on..... U are not thinking that he will get back 2 that blond hair right :blink
I will kill him if he did that again :mrgreen: ...but U know may be i'm weird but i realy liked him in one of his blonde periods like in this picture :

[/img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/ ... 03.jpg[img]

:wub:

any way Get ready 4 his SCP 2day :cheers: we'll talk about that so much 8) [/img]

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 22nd, '08, 21:03

Hello :)

Sorry i have been off but i have been down with the flu :glare: still not recovered so i just drop by for a little ;)

No i am not worried about him going back to blonde, i think he himself does not want to look at that phase :lol

I already watched the SCP :) It was really good but i would have liked them to talk a bit more about his compositions and music, but in the end it was dot by dot the Ueda i know even the weird phases XD Good for him to clarify certain points that way i won't have to explain once and again 8)

But really got me was the look he had in his eyes just after Butterfly :cry: wonder what was he thinking

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Oct 24th, '08, 16:45

..HI ginoru :-) ....

Yeh it's ok ..I know how U feel cause I'v been like you in those past weeks :glare: ...
You just have 2 take your Medication and you'll get better :-)

And yes you'r right he finally found his true self

immm yes i was hoping that they'll talk about the things he'll do in future ....but they focused in his past ..it's agood thing though :-)
But i realy felt bad when i heard him talking about his past ..it's like he 'v never felt the REAL happiness he was just acting and searching 4 what he wants 2 be , now when i remember him in the past he was sooooo different ,he's more normal now i feel happy that he feel better now >> even when i miss that strange and Mystery personality so much :roll

his look? imm i didn't notice it ..maybe i was so excited that i couldn't see :P ..I must watch it again :-)

TAKE CARE :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 25th, '08, 00:15

Hello!

Yep, i am a good girl and dope myself totally XD

I think that he always knew who he was but wanted to try other things, i think even now he is looking for different things to try

He still has that mistery around him but on different areas :)

Ooo watch again!! It is really :cry:

naiy

Post by naiy » Oct 27th, '08, 02:52

Hi you guys!! Long time no see =]
Ahh i missed this forum 8)
I'll read the past pages later, now i just wanted to post this perfect pic from nov Duet
just to appreciate this work of art :wub:

cyal soon :mrgreen:

watashiwachiaki

Post by watashiwachiaki » Oct 27th, '08, 11:44

:lol Storme2001 :lol I REALLY like ur avatar.. where is that from??

I think i should get my hair done like Ueda's :roll hahahaha!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 27th, '08, 23:58

Naiy

Welcome back! XD Indeed that is a good piece of art ;)

watashiwachiaki

Welcome :)

Her icon is from one 2006 magazine, maybe she will be able to point exactly which one as i don't have my magazine files with me

But for the time been i bring BIG news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ueda will have a butai (stagte play) in March and April 2009

watashiwachiaki

Post by watashiwachiaki » Oct 28th, '08, 21:25

Arigatou Ginoru-senpai!! :D :D :D :D
I'll try to look for it :salut:

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should start booking to japan to see Ueda's play!!!! hahahaha!!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 28th, '08, 23:27

LOL No need to call me senpai :)

I wish you luck or patience until strome appears ;)

XD I should do the same!! But i am more worried about the hotel fees than flights!!

Ryoopii

Post by Ryoopii » Oct 29th, '08, 19:52

A stage play with Ueda sounds really nice! *3* though I'm sure I won't be able to go T_T I live at the other end of the world after all >.<

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 29th, '08, 23:03

It sure will be :)

I understand how you feel, i am more or less your neighbour but i really hope this time i'll be able to go! I have already missed his solo concert!! The solo butai is nice but i'd prefer another concert....and dvd of the previous one too 8)

watashiwachiaki

Post by watashiwachiaki » Oct 30th, '08, 03:30

:cry: :cry: :cry:

kEi_cHan

Post by kEi_cHan » Oct 30th, '08, 10:29

hello everybody...

i'm new here...not so new,hehe...i've been reading all your post but never write one...too lazy and too shy...hehe...but one thing for sure...i love Uebo just like all of you do..^__^

as this is my first post here...i'd like to share a wallpaper to greet you all...it's KAT-TUN but Ueda is the main part here...hope u like it...hihi....the original pic credit goes to JOR @ livejournal...

jya..kore kara mo yoroshiku ne...^^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 31st, '08, 00:01

kEi_cHan

Welcome!! No need to be shy ;) Hope you enjoy your time here :)

And that is a very nice work you have there 8)