Ueda Tatsuya - KAT-TUN!!!

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Apr 8th, '09, 17:10

He looks just too good...^^

I wish I could be there and look at those posters in person.
But well, I will just be happy with every bit of scan or video that we can get from his dorama and the promotion.

I couldn't find any scany from Gyao yet, did i miss it somewhere?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 8th, '09, 20:28

charia-chan

He is looking hotter and hotter...

I understand how you feel, i'd love to be there too but we will won't have other possibility than hope people sahre scans and we get as much clips etc as we could!

By the time being it'd be great to at least have a Konkatsu! Thread in Dramas Discussion!!

No you missed nothing, so far there are no Gyao scans around that i have seen, at the most the R&J pages from Wink Up, Duet and Potato are up at Captain U

I bring a R&J paparazzi pic, Credits Sleepy Ueda and i cleaned Juliet off the pic :P

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Apr 8th, '09, 20:31

AAaaaaaaaah, his eyes are just killing me...
*faints*

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 8th, '09, 21:06

I think that has to be my fav pic of all the paparazzi ones out there. He looks even dangerous! And has that edge towards visual he so well fits :)

Any idea on how to make a thread for dramas? :P I am rather bad with all this, i tried to creat an account in dramawiki to update Ueda's profile but it seems it is not possible :(

Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » Apr 8th, '09, 23:07

Hooray hooray HOORAY~!
Finally some word on Uepi. It's been a random amount of time since something happened surrounding our precious boy :D

[In my time zone] only 12 days left until KONKATSU~! From Tsuyaka's journal, there was a name under the promotion pics. Amamiya Kuniyasu. Is that going to be his character's name? Kyaa~

And sold out Domucon :O That's a lot of people! [that don't include me :glare: ] Uepi, fighto~ Wonder if Uepi's solo is the same song he showed us in... meru... [can't remember rest of show's name] >.< It was a beautiful song, even without his beautiful voice to complete it :P

I hope there'll be more news on Konkatsu soon~ :thumleft:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 8th, '09, 23:36

Bista7896

Maringue no Kimochii XD

We will know soon, i bet he will play the song in R-One

Hey! how come some word? XD I have been keeping this thread updated!! Thought i was going to be punished for double spammer or something!

He hasn't had any decent holidays since the end on MP I just hope he can go through the end of this first half of the year ok and then rest!

Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » Apr 9th, '09, 00:38

Ah. Maringue no Kimochii. I had it totally wrong :P At least I got that it started in the 'm' catagory. I get points for that!

Scold you for bringing wonderful news of Uepi? NEVER~! XD

Oh yeah, I'd totally forgotten about R-One! It's on so late though... And it's hard to record radio programming while you're sleeping..... :whistling:
Which reminds me, that one time I remember they were congratulating themselves on One Drop's hit at the top of the charts, but someone pointed out they recorded it ahead of time, so they're were anticipating it. Makes me wonder though: what if they did that and the song [heaven forbit] didn't make it there? Or at least wasn't there by the time they aired the show. :blink
-nodnod- Uepi is in real need of holidays. But only after he's pre-recorded and shot pretty things for us the oogle over while he's on break XD

I was kinda surprised there was no word about ctKT's latest Rules for Adults special here :blink I only just watched it, but I know it was aired a while ago. I didn't really get it though :blink Uepi, if you're going to crash Baka's party, at least take some pictures to black-mail later! [that's be sooo like Uepi :P ]

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 9th, '09, 02:32

Bista7896

LOL Meringue no Maringue!

Great, but all of you can bring pics and news too :P

For me it is just after having lunch XD That if i find it!

They would make and edit of the audio ;)

I hope we will have lots to think about all summer with the aftermats of Domucon

About the new one it was in Tsuyaka :) The old one was quite popular too :)

He had enough fun as it was, he was playing dork with the women while Jin was cooking... :whistling:

Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » Apr 9th, '09, 02:53

:blink :blink I spelt it wrong?! ahhhhhhh~~~ :doh:
MERINGUE no kimochii. There, I got it right this time... right? :nuts:

I would love to bring pictures and news and stuff, but I always get news second hand. Or third. Or sometimes forth, So by then it kinda seems like spamming to put something everyone already knows... Plus I still haven't bothred to figure out how to put pictures up. :P Too lazy~

Yep, we'll have lots to see after the Domucon :lol pretty pictures mostly :wub: Hooray for pretty pictures! And maybe there'll be a fancam here and there. And Konkatsu will be airing by then. Hooray! More pretty Uepi stuff to look forward to~ :cheers:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 9th, '09, 20:05

Bista7896

XD No problem, meringue is one of my fav sweets, though i cannot eat it this days :( I am sick...

Even old ones are good to see :) And posting is very easy make yourself a photobucket and upload teh pictures there, it is really easy.

Fancams paparazzi pics....I want to savee!!! XD

Just saw Konkatsu! presscon on tv he looks really shy there with his white jacket :P

jive talkin

Post by jive talkin » Apr 11th, '09, 06:47

my friend went to ueda's butai, and he said ueda was amazing.
*waiting for Konkatsu! *

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 12th, '09, 16:29

jive talkin

So lucky!! I am envious!! I wish i could have gone :( Did she comment on the play?

Waiting for Konkatsu for sure!! But there is still no thread for it in the drama section :(

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 16th, '09, 14:55

We finally have a Konkatsu! thread in dramas section :) Now we can go and spazz XD

And i being a pic of the Oshare Catalog magazine, he should braid his hair more often!!

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Apr 16th, '09, 15:47

Thank you so much Ginoru, he looks lovely in this pic...
I am completely fascinated... :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 16th, '09, 23:33

It is a great picture and everyone has been taken by it :)

I really think that that braided hair fits him very well, it's cool and beautiful at the same time

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Apr 19th, '09, 05:14

I read on Tsuyaka this morning that there will be some kind of SP for Konkatu around 14:00 Japanese time on the 20th before the dorama starts.
Ah, I so hope someone will upload this...
Or those who can watch it directly, please let us now how Tat-chan was doing, ne?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 19th, '09, 16:15

Yes, it might be some kind of short presentation as they do with other dramas :) I also hope someone uploads it!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 28th, '09, 18:38

Konkatsu! Episode 1, Episode 2 and SP are already up for download in varios qualities ^^ MQ and HQ, I am very happy that this drama is being uploaded so fast even when Tatchan has so little time but he always appears soo cute!!

Ep 1

Ep 2

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 5th, '09, 19:54

XD Couldn't help it Ueda will be "Kidanpped" in Ep 4!! LOL He looks so big there XDXD

And this was really funny XD Good to see he's got a little bit more of screen time :)

Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » May 24th, '09, 19:03

8 Days of the Dome are over now.
Rest time~! Then it's off to Osaka, which has a bit of a H1N1 problem I've heard :unsure:

Anyone here go for any of the 8 days? I've been frantically watching fancams and reading fan reports; one fan managed to go for all 8 days and was an Uepi fan too~! Which means most of her highlights were Uepi related. Yay~!

I heard/read Uepi made some mistakes on his solo on the second day [his Saturn day]. O_O Poor Uepi~ First the piano and then the lyrics :pale: The song is so beautiful too~ The fancam I saw about it he looked so worried about it >.<And>__< Mistakes happen, it's okay UepiiiiiI~~~ :cry:

And Maru had Uepi bungee for one of the days :O Which he did wonderfully~! Snagged from pics of it on Tsuyaka :P

And Konkatsu seems to be gonig pretty well. Kame even said his mother watches it :D A bit of a snag when the viewership ratings when into the single digits, but I've decided to blame Kusanagi about that. Ratings have been climbing since the Concert started though, so hooray~! :cheers:

Ummmm...
Yeah. Need to keep this thread alive. Summer concert has been schedualed means more oppurtunities for overseas fans to go ^o^ [I still can't go no matter what :glare: ]

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 24th, '09, 21:16

Well rest...Tat-chan has not had three rest weeeks in a row since QoP, i hope he is alright by the end of the Summer Tour unless they suddenly announce a new single... XD

Abot the flu, no news is good news so no worries.

I don't any around here got so lucky if nothing else for the tickets high prices up to 90.000 yens :S

I don't watch many fancams nor read reports, most are totally bias an uninformative, for example all seemed to forget in one of teh Gokusen promos when Jin said his character went to LA he also said that Maru and Ueda were with him, but mysteriously no one got to notice this.... ¬¬

It was normal for him to do mistakes that day, he was producer and was nervous and he is a rather nervous man :) i prefer the day he made teh whole Dome shut up with just one look 8) Master S Tat-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a good revenger from Maru :twisted: After all Ueda in jin are the main responsibles for his actuals problems, read bungee jump

Yes, Konkatsu is recovering little by little, once the action picked up of course, not that Tat-chan has so many scenes but it's good to see him :) Kame's mom...brilliant woman there ... "Ueda is cute" because she minded looking at Konkatsu? Tat-chan has been cute for years my lady!!

And don't blame Kusanagi blame japan, he didn't do anything big but they had to make it enourmous ¬¬

Indeed if not i'll be blamed as spammer....

From Sleepy Ueda

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » May 31st, '09, 18:51

Hey guys, I am so excited. My trip to Japan got postponed because of graduation, so we switched the dates to June. So now I leave for Japan on the 13th, which is amazing, because I just bought concert tickets to their show at the Tokyo Dome!! They are probably really bad tickets, but Im really excited to see tatchan live. Does anyone know where I can buy concert goods? I really want a tatchan fan!

Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » May 31st, '09, 18:56

O____________________________O :O

WHOA~ That's totally AWESOME~!!!
I am SOOOOO envious, and I bet you're so totally excited. Wowww, I wish I was you right now~ Or at least on the date that you've got tickets for~ xDD''

Concert goods are located in the Tokyo Dome on concert day [And probably besides that, but I'm going by my other friend that went *is still jealous*] waaaay down a million floors from where the main floor is. Don't worry, they'll be signs. Or follow the crowd of people who are obviously not going to find their seats yet.

Kyaaa... so envious >.< Make sure you get plenty of pretty things and show us later~! We'll be expecting a report from you~
Or at least I will. Don't know about everyone else 0.o''

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » May 31st, '09, 18:59

Lucky you!

When you go to the concert, go early cause fans will line up to buy goods^^. You can buy the concert goods at a little stand they set up outside of the Tokyo Dome.

Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » May 31st, '09, 19:01

Ah, it's outside?
My mistake then :P

Yeah, Maru was even saying in his Manual that you should be seated 15 minutes early, and you should get there maybe an hour earlier if you're gunna buy stuff before then :lol

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » May 31st, '09, 19:06

Maybe it changes for every concert?^^
When I went to the QoP, it was outside.
But anyways it will be in or around Tokyo Dome^^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 3rd, '09, 18:59

Silent_Orchestra

Lucky you!

Don't worry you won't have any problems to find the goods stands it's all signaled :) but as the others say better be there early, there are fans taht go as early as three hours or more but i guess that with an hour and a half or two you will be safe, remember there is going to be a queue to buy teh goods and it's going to be hot so be ready. I think you won't have many problems to get an Ueda uchiwa :)

Going back on topic, i am glad Tatchan is in a drama but i'd be happier if he appeared for a bit more than a couple of minutes! This last ep if you sneezed or blinked you would have missed him XD (though his tshirt was totally him XD "Here comes Hell") I know he is busy with the concerts but they can use his time better :P

belly showing!! :lol

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Jun 3rd, '09, 19:06

omg.... I have a belly fetish... *faints*

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 3rd, '09, 19:10

In Tatchan's case that's a VERY interesting area to have a fetish on XD Have you seen his Vivi shoot? In my case I have so many fetish with him...

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Jun 3rd, '09, 19:14

Yesss... he's regularly killing me with his sexiness.^^

I absolutely love him and now it even comes together with my belly fetish, my head is spinning *lol*

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 3rd, '09, 21:40

So you saw Vivi? Then you hada a lot of enjoying field for your fetish there 8)

In the pics i posted you can see more than just belly :whistling: got a certain tendency to notice that area of his anathomy

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 12th, '09, 01:29

That's healthy, Ginoru 8)
OMG that VIVI made some of my days... stared at it for hours already...
but i need to find time to read it! :mrgreen:
*back in da game :thumleft: * at least hope so... :roll

-> i need a new signature... but i still love this one :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 12th, '09, 01:57

Naiy!!!!

Welcome back!!

LOL I need the guy in Vivi ar home!! I think we need to post at least one of the Vivi pictures don't you think so?

Boxing Ueda is always win and considering he hasn't shown lots of skin in Domucon... it's good to see XD

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 13th, '09, 01:35

Tadaima~! :lol

Plz feel free to do so! :mrgreen:

Yeah... he didn't, and i was hoping for a shirtless bungee... dunno why :mrgreen:
anyway, i was watching this weeks cartoon and made a little gif
kakkoii~!! :wub:

annakas

Post by annakas » Jun 13th, '09, 16:48

[quote="Ginoru"]
It was normal for him to do mistakes that day, he was producer and was nervous and he is a rather nervous man :) i prefer the day he made teh whole Dome shut up with just one look 8) Master S Tat-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote]

Ohh when was that? And why did he have to shut the whole dome up with a look?
Sorry sorry this got me really curious.

And I just today discovered that Ueda is in a drama, off to watch. I am soo happy!

annakas

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 13th, '09, 23:57

naiy

Okaeri XD

I will let you choose XD bed? open shirt?....

LOOL No way! those ropes hurt even if it doesn't look like it!! he better not hurt himself more than he already does! XD

Grabbing! And to think that just 6 years ago he was terrified to jump 7.5 meters..... :roll

annakas

Domucon's second day, Saturn, he choose the songs for the "Member Corner" that day

First of all because he is a "S" Master :wub: He always started his solo by playing piano and before starting he made a sing asking for silence (of course if you want to hear a piano in such a big place you need silence) that day several "smart" girls were still making noises and screaming (i hope not the same "smart" ones that screwed last year Jin's Bokura a cappella... :glare: ) so he shut them up :P Wish i could have been there to see it!!!!!

You are just on time, this Monday it will be the last episode, though this is not Tat-chan's first drama, he did two episodes of Kowaii Nichiyobi before despite it's not listed in his wiki :glare: But i have no idea how to make those episodes appear there

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 14th, '09, 01:32

Not just 6 years ago... six whole years!!
look what 6 months did with Jin :P

Now he climbs, jumps and is still sooo gorgeous! :mrgreen:
i pray for cirque de soleil stay away from him... :whistling:
lolz

Ahh~~~ ii hanashi desu ne...
I really love when Ginoru-san remeber us those fierce moments of Tatsuya-sama... (i'm drooling more tha usual ain't i... )

Those kowai nichiyoubi are priceless!!
(the one with Maru is even more precious! :mrgreen: *i want him to disappear~*)
Hmmm ne...create an wiki account and edit his profile (is it really that easy...? :mrgreen: )
Hey, this is kinda off, but did you hear?
Subaru from kanjani talked about a fan video of them in his radio show. He said it was a really nice fanvideo and complemented the girl who did, also said he and his band members (basiaclly Yoko) were glad they had fans like that and all... in the end he added "yeah i look up my name on google... you telling me you never did...!?" :mrgreen:
Nino also commented abou looking up his own name in google :P
now i'm sure we'll find lots of new fanvideos...:mrgreen:
specially from Subaru fans :mrgreen:
Now back to what matters... KAT-TUN members never mention those things, huh...
I wished R-ONE would bring that up someday or Style... or even KbK :P
(kome on kame, tell the truth!)
my friend said i'm yelling and waiting for its echos that never come :-(
probably something like: ASHI ITAI! *loool*

okidoki pics pics~!
i cut off the text, 'cause here doesn't really matter!

*si~~~gh* he's real :wub:

super off: what's wrong with msn?? can't login since yesterday... :cussing:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 14th, '09, 22:52

naiy!!!!

Those pics must come with a warning!! :lol

LOL I wouldn't be worried by the cirque XD what i am waiting for is for another solo concert!! and if i can push the luck one for Jin too :P

Yeahh we love his S side!!! shows such a different Tatchan from the one people expects.... he is not delicate, nor whinning, nor soft etc 8)

Yupp Kowaii is really cute ^^ but i prefer the one when he is alone, i like to see him fighting!!

¬¬ I can't create a wiki account....already tried several times :(

I am sure many do look themeselves up :) some of my friends do and even more :P but i doubt about the guy who burnt his computer on the first day he took it home LOOL

Was thinking... now that Konkatsu is over Tatchan is going to be soo happy to be able to go back to full training :D

Messenger? no idea, maybe you will need to crack it or maybe try create a new account... it may work? :S I am such a nullity with this things :(

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 16th, '09, 03:03

Ginoru wrote:but i doubt about the guy who burnt his computer on the first day he took it home LOOL
I have a hard time figuring that out... wtf, Tatchan!?!?
those warnings like "don't burn it, don't step on it, don't throw it to your dog..." are for him XD~
caaareful, will ya!! :P

*dom!*(kamen rider sound) he must be punching in sleep already XD

S Tatchan for ever!! We live for it!! :wub:

damnnn msn!!
i want vacas!! XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 16th, '09, 16:01

Yep yep, I am still wondering what the heck did he do to burn the computer on the first day LOL But even Maru looked at him weird for that XD

Totally i bet he has missed his training all this weeks he couldn't have heavy marks on his face, problem is, what if he goes back to train hard now? XD next magazines will have a black eyed Tatchan? :P

Oh yes, S please!

Still not working? and creating a new account?

LOL Hope you have vacas soon!!

OH and regarding Konkatsu... I knew there had to be a meaning behind his necklace!!!!!!!!!

annakas

Post by annakas » Jun 16th, '09, 16:11

Ginoru wrote:Yep yep, I am still wondering what the heck did he do to burn the computer on the first day LOL But even Maru looked at him weird for that XD

Totally i bet he has missed his training all this weeks he couldn't have heavy marks on his face, problem is, what if he goes back to train hard now? XD next magazines will have a black eyed Tatchan? :P
Ehh??? Tat-chan burnt his computer? Where is that from? I want to see the interview he tells that in, especially if Maru was giving him looks for that *snicker*

Now a black eyed Ueda magazine cover would be hilarious and deliciously hard core. Idols not only Pretty faces but Crow's Zero Level Bad asses ;)

I have watched Konkatsu up to episode four and I have to tell for some reason I can't really get in to it. The beginning was promising but so far to me the show hasn't delivered the potential I saw in it in the beginning.

I will continue to watch it till the end but only for the glimpses of Ueda and his very awesome younger sibling interaction with the male lead. Cute.

I also get such a kick out of it that he plays a beautician/hair stylist in training

I hope the drama gets better though, I would love to enjoy watching it instead if being bored most of the time like I am now.

annakas

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 16th, '09, 18:40

It's from a magazine and the giving looks was a figure of speech, not only Maru buy Koki and Junno were laughing at him.

Well if you have sen some of the papparazzi pics from Dome con you sure saw the scar on his leg, and he has also said in several interviews that it wouldn't be the once he has been knocked out, or gone bleeding all over the place, so at least in his case he is quite a hard guy 8)

It's a complicated drama to watch but mainly because the head actors don't "explain" their points clearly but at least Tatchan's role is quite clear an easy going cheerful guy :) and one of the few with employment XD

You can always download the eps cut Tatchan's parts and done XD best eps for him are eps 4 and 9

Some caps from Ep 9 (not including spoilers XD)

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 16th, '09, 23:20

To me Konkatsu! is boring! XD
I watch it mainly because Ueda and that's it! :P
I'm thinking of doing a fanvid... (suba has nothing to do with it...!)

Yeah he said so... he trashed some computers already...
Even in hanamaru, i think, he said he stepped on his black note that was in his black carpet XD
Gawd... Bakanishi is loosing space! XD

Thanks for the screencaps, Ginoru!
どうしたのタチャン?大丈夫か?:wub:

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jun 17th, '09, 17:56

Bista7896 asked who was on concerts so I'm proudly answering: Me! I just come back and was really busy with puting all things in order, so my delay. It was my first time but not last if I will have something to say about it. I have great time.
And about Ueda's solo - the sound propagation in Tokyo Dome is amazing. You can hear realy well regarding where you sit. Even without mic. Even fans screams (and this may be not so good - sometimes you wish you not) or singing.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 17th, '09, 20:53

naiy

Hey! You know that Jin and Ueda are mistake one for the other even by Japanese fans!! XD Of course something of each has to rubb in the other XD

No problem ;) He's ok he was just thinking too much but that grants a great shoot of him :P

shiofmedea

It's great you managed to go to the concerts! and even better than you enjoyed them so much as to wanting to come back :D i am sure the guys would love to know you liked the show ;)

Thanks for telling about the counds is a great relieff since the seats easier to get are quite far away, oh yes, fans can be very annoying, last year they screwed Jin's Bokura a cappella ¬¬

When you have time feel free to tell us more about Tatchan ;)

Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » Jun 17th, '09, 21:33

shiofmedea
Whoa~ You got to go~ So lucky... Wish I could go sniffle* How were your seats? Could you see Uepi's face without binoculars? XD Some of those seats in the stands are pretty high up; I can't imagine they have a very good view of pretty people *coughcough* I mean things without those nifty screens.

naiy
Yeah, I have to admit, Konkatsu!'s plotline is kinda boring to me as well; first 5 episodes I was watching just for Uepi [and lucked out immensly in episode 4 :D ]. After around that part though, the plotline does start to pick up. We get more tips about Takumi, and stranger sides of Shugoro [こんにちにゃ~] and the fate of Sakura-blahblah that Kuniyuki lives in is at stake! And stuff like that. Still, some of them talk for HOURS it seems like, when they could have Uepi pop up randomly or something XD I'm the Timer for Rollinsfansubs, so I've got to sit through a lot of boring rants from Sakurada or that President Lady, and sometimes multiple times to get it right on cue, but before I get mentally killed by them, I always go Time Uepi's parts first. His voice is too cute, and he's just so happy in that drama; his smile is ADORABLE :wub: *eats*

everyone in general, I guess 0.o

Yes, Uepi's a tad bit technologically challenged... At least with computers. He's no good with maps or directions too apparently; according to cartoon KAT-TUN at least. Still, I can't figure out how one could burn out your computer on the first day! Put it together wrong...? Forgot the make the fan work...? XD Just makes him cuter all the same. Yet an angry Uepi would be quite scary to see :blink

S forever~! That's why Taguchi and Uepi can get along so well; Uepi's S and Taguchi's M. :lol Still, JinDa is my preffered pairing, if he has to get paired with a guy at all.
Oh, speaking of that, when did people hear about the rumored amount of time Uepi's been with his girlfriend? Or that he had a girlfriend in general? Just random gossip or papparazii thing on a channel that's never recorded ever? I'm still curious~

Regular Dome's done now right? At least they've got a bit of a break until Summer tour. Poor Uepi; at this rate he'll never find enough time to get his Pro license... Or maybe that's for the better. :blink Protect his pretty nose from more bloodspill XD

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jun 17th, '09, 23:08

As for seats, I don't know generally but for this concert arrangement stands were really ok especially almost directly across main stage (this was where I managed to get tickets). Guys were moving quite a bit and almost 1/4 of numbers were done at least partially on small stage placed there so I had good view. And they had this moving platforms and cranes so they had been on my level ...
and yes! I had been lucky to be at the right place for two concerts (did I mentioned I was more then once? I made mistake when I was whining that I want tickets and got it not one on one day from the period I was in Japan but to all days, silly me. And it was too late to correct person who was kind enough to pull strings to get me there.. ) to be eye to eye with Ueda! Without binoculars! Lucky, lucky me
:wub:
And he is... adorable is maybe the best description.
I know, I know not manly but his smile is really so bright and energy level coming from him even after all those hard days.. I was impressed.
I got Jin too (and almost gone deaf when he made eyes at us - obviously girls next to me were his fans :roll ) and this Koki stunt (but I don't really like him so it was rather lost on me.. after some thoughts this motorbike number was good and his solo better that any before but maybe becouse of atmosphere at general? usually I push forward on DVD for his numbers).
I try put some more about Ueda's solo tomorrow, if you all are really interested after all this stage raports on various sides. Let me know.

And for Komkatsu discusion: Episode 4 was quite funny don't you think? And it may not have anything to do with Ueda but this description of relation between golf and judgement of guys character is working for me. I used to use bridge for that :P

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 18th, '09, 15:29

Bista7896

Didn't know you worked with Rollins :) I grab the chance to ask if you plan on releasing the first episode in the hardsubbed version the latest ones have, a friend asked me about it, poor her got crazy to make the sub show in it :D

That woman, the president...i could so do without her having so much time off screen... and Yuko also XD maybe it's me that i only really like Makoto as a female character :P I'd love to have Tatchan around more often but i guess that 1st they didn't know if he'd be reliable in acting and 2nd he was really busy with the Domucon.

LOL bad plug in? XD

In fact Tatchan and Junno are quite leveled XD it works in their favor their elements, Tatchan is air and Junno fire so they combine pretty well :) JinDa is another world XD they are really interesting you never know where the balance is going, Tatchan is an S with everyone but an M with Jin, he has Jin consented, no other can get as much from Tatchan as Jin does wich is really funny, they are like a pair of brothers in some ways but i still get surprised when i see that even japanese fans mistake one for the other LOL

Tatchan spilled on having a girlfriend in Shonen Club when they were still undebuted and all the rest had to rush to save him, but the truth was out :D

It's better if he's not pro, if he becomes pro his fists will be considered weapons, for real, and he will have to declare it on his trips, he's better not being pro :S

shiofmedea

So how many concerts did you watch? Well at least you had someone to get you the tickets :) I wish i had!

I always read around from people who go to concerts being Tatchan's fans or not how amazed they get at how beutiful he is in reality. He sure makes a great impact 8)

LOL Jin manages to get so many screaming always even famous people who go to the concerts get amazed!! XD

Oh you shouldn't move forward in Koki's solos he always has impressive shows and great music, in fact i think he is the second best after Tatchan regarding musical developement. I never skip any, though i get sooo bored with kame's solos i tend to do other things while hsi solos last XD at least thislast one sound good and maybe would look ok in dvd though his drag stunt is quite.....

Oh yes please tell us about Tatchan, all or the greatest amount of reports are "akame" agh really so disgusting..specially when you read japanese reports and see that what people told sure comes from their imaginations because their reports don't fit at all with the japanese ones minus in MC and little more..... there's so little told about the rest....so anything on Tachan is really welcomed :D

I am still in shock over ep 9 XD

Cap from ep 5 Love his tshirt XD sooo like him no wonder he was named the first Akuma in KAT-TUN LOL

And cuuuteee papparazzi of the last concerts, Jin prosecuting Tatchan to buttslap him :lol if you don't know about this go read stanime's report in jin_daily ;)

credits to jak_allright74

credits to rkksc467

This are soo cute :) You can see why Jin was named second akuma and Tatchan's MP style hair is so funny XD

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jun 18th, '09, 22:25

I was there for 4 last days in Tokyo. And believe me I was total nerve wreck first day. My Japanese is really poor even without really short sleep (packing), 11 hours on plane (almost no sleep, early morning in Norita) and long day trying to figure out this "tickets types and machines-tube-JR-many owners of lines" thingy and skipping around Tokyo
in awe so when I arrived at Korakuen Station I was only able to go with whole mob. And all I was thinking was that I'm totally not Asian looking person. And all those girls has high heels and I was still higher so no luck to go unnoticed (I don't know why but female teenagers and in their 20's - the most present there - are so small.. grown
up women are higher generally.. they have very late development in high, I wonder?). After all thous readings on Internet with advices how to behave to get yourself inside I thought no way I'm standing out like .. I don't know what but I couldn't see any non asian person ( I suppose there must have been some but with 55000 and big arena hard to say) and for sure they will ask me how I manage to get ticket and with my state of mind and my Japanese I will be thrown out! :pale: :faint: :faint:
But they didn't even blink at me even when I asked staff where to go and a really nice guy took me half way around arena to my seats hauling me all the way through gates and check points and showing all the points (gate, slide, row, seat) and number on tickets so I could find my way myself next days!
But back to the point:
I really don't know how those reports can be made were they taking notes? Of course if you know language is easier but please! For me it was blur of images.. hm .. next time I will be taking notes! :scratch:
For Ueda part some impressions for starters
I was there for bungee jumping. I was a little bit to middle on right and my binoculars was really good (I was a little starred at before but when I put it out I was center of discrete attention - I got it from my a bit military-crazy associate :whistling: ). You could see it on CKT probably but I was having feelings that he was putting brave face here. It was really long way down, I was on balcony one day and it was more or less the same. Of course he started with this bright smile of his but after that the look he thrown down was a little thoughtful. :unsure: I look the same every time I'm about to do any water related sport and even if I'm said I'm good swimmer water is not my forte (I was sinking once so..). And bungee is scary! I did parachute jump and parapent gliding and it was fun but bungee I was first time .. thoughtful. Any sane person would be if only a little! But it was only that one look and it was easy to miss. Or I just imagined it but I don't think so. And he is not so bad actor after all (not that I ever thought so :notworthy: ) becouse he sounded his cheerful self. But before the jump you almost could see waves of determination coming from him. And it had different atmosphere somehow from his solo part, more like "Let's have it done and be done with it". And aren't he a little show-of? This spinning had this "Hey! look what I've done!" mixed with "pressure is out, must someway give last bit of adrenaline a go" feeling. You may not agree, it's my readings. Oh, and he was obviously happy with all prizes he received. But he still looks a little surprised when complimented, like he is not quite used to it. It's not only embarrassment I always thought (and sometimes wondered if not faked) giving him this cute image. It make you thinking. And not happy thoughts. :unsure: You can't analyze person after 4x2something hours of concert watching but really wish I could know the guy. Growing up in such environment and coming up like he is giving image to he should made interesting person to know.

hey, you know putting it in letters make me remember parts I don't even knew I noticed or analyzed before. :w00t:

I promise to put my memories together and give long entry only Ueda related at the weekend. I'm really happy that I can give something from myself here becouse I felt rather guilty to only taking to those days.. :salut:

This images are from Osaka? Becouse I don't remember Tatchan with such hair? Could I missed it? :scratch:

And about Koki, I'll give him a try. His solo was really energetic, I liked this more melodic part and maybe I'm starting to not mind rap so much. Becouse it was my first, big minus for Koki - rap in almost every song. I don't like it generally but ok, sometimes as a part of song is good, even great (I can't imagine some of KAT-TUN songs without it, that for sure) but always (ok almost always) wrrr :rambo: ! So poor guy took this forward button. I swear it has nothing to do with being the last good looking among them.

Ah and last one for today Kame solo was great believe me. I wanted to be surprised so I avoided to listen to album before and I thought if I would be made do suffer through something like year before (another forward button pressed) .. not a word more to say. But that was gooood. Ok I'm not fan of half naked Kame (and I'm sorry but his legs are not the best) but generally I like him (voice mostly and as actor he is fun to watch) and I think he works very hard to look sexy (maybe too hard). But here, he put everything into it. His fashion sense was a little bit off was my only complain. Not the kimono part, I liked it as long it was on him and I mean more down part. His black long boxer shorts for me destroyed seductive image he built before. But every "Shhh.." part raised temperature in Tokyo Dome some degrees. :w00t: :wub: :party:

I will be back on Sunday, promise!

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jun 18th, '09, 22:45

something bad with my post above, lines are a little off sometimes, I'm really sorry.

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 19th, '09, 04:04

Woah, Bista7896, you must be really patient!!
i can't take subbing music clips! Iamgine a boring drama episode >_<
But you convinced me there, i'll give konk a new chance! (because i saw the series up to chap 6 and know almost nothing about the story XD Just know each Yasu scene! ho ho)

shiofmedea

thank you so much for your review/story.
It's really something the way you made through all the obstacles to get to the con!! :lol
kinda feel like drawing that ^.^

Ginoru, keep up the good work!!
Lovely pics!! :wub:
Do i feel a JnDa aura...

So speaking of pics, got this pic of Ueda doing an ADORABLE face expression, that is coincidentally from this weeks cartoon you liked so much!! :mrgreen:

awwww :wub:
(original pi has no stars XD)

Guys, wanna vote for CDTV Koibito shitai artis?
https://cgi.tbs.co.jp/ppshw/cdtv/0648/enquete.do

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jun 19th, '09, 11:38

naiy

thank you for your appreciation of my report. It gives me reason to go on with it :-)
About my path to KT concert it was even more crazy if you go to the start, but I didn't want to bore all by describing it. It's Tatchan's place to write about not my adventures. Work is calling but I will be back.

Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » Jun 19th, '09, 20:23

Ginoru

I don't really know about release stuff; I only communicate with the translator, not QC or encoder, but at this time, it doesn't look like episode 1's gunna get released as a regular hardsub anytime soon. I'll check with Rollins next time I have an excuse to contact 'em though [ie. done timing episode 7. Which I'm a long way off from at this point T_T'']. If all else fails, the softsubs have been released for all of the episodes except the lastest one I think, so you could encode them yourself without pretty colours. I miss typesetting... Timing's fun too, but typesetting, you get to choose pretty COLOURS~! I wonder what colour I'd make Uepi/Kuniyasu... probably an orange; his character seems orange to me -nodnod- What colour do other people think Kuniyasu reminds them of? Or Uepi in general for that matter? Uepi seems kinda.... purplely to me~ Or maybe orange too :blink It's probably his hair influencing that XD

Uepi can act just fine~... kinda... I thought he could have done a bit more with Yasu in the first episode, but episode 4 was okay. Other than that he isn't on enough for me to tell [haven't watched 9 yet; timing takes up a lot of time]

Ahh! I remember that Shounen Club episode! He didn't even seem to realize he had just said XD First time I watched it I just thought he was being an air head; I didn't really get what everyone was defending him for. :P

:blink Really? He'd have to declare his fists as weapons?! That'd be so awkward~! I can just picture him giggling about it when he has to explain it though :lol In that case, UEPI~!! DON'T GO PRO~!! PLEASE~~!! You're good enough as it is; just keep working out and stuff :D

shiofmedea

Whaa~ Nice report~ Thankies so much for it~! Actually being there for the bungee must have been awesome! I remember I jumped halfway across the room when Tsuyaka had said Uepi had bungee-d :P
I have to agree though; I usually fast forward Koki's solos too. His preformances are nice, and I like their set up most of the time, I've just never really been a fan of rap, though I can't imagine him doing anything else in place of it. He's cute though, and gets along with Uepi really nicely-- and everyone else for that matter-- and he's so nice... it's just... RAP >.<
I fastforward Kame's too XD his w/o notice?? preformance was like... :blink My mother is a fan of Kame, and even she said his secretary outfit was weird and creepy. Let us hope Uepi never takes fashion advice from him...

naiy

Patience...? Nah, not really; I get really fed up with the president lady, since she talks so darn fast for so darn long :crazy: And there's always 1 or 2 parts in the episode where someone goes on a rant... while.... pausing.... for.... almost every..... word it seems like :hissy: Just say what you mean!! Yasu hasn't ranted [yet] though. He's all happy~
I've kinda noticed has I time his lines [meaning pressing repeat 5 thousand times to line up the exact start of the line with the sub] that Uepi has a sort of slurr sometimes. It sounds... kind of mumbled almost, but a mumble loud enough to be auditory. Or rather... like, you know how you talk when your tongue gets swollen? Almost like that, but you can still understand it perfectly fine. I've never heard him do it in cartoon KAT-TUN or any other variety show for that matter.
I think it might be because he can't just randomly smile like he normally does when he's portraying Yasu. With Yasu, when he's being an emo hairdresser [ XD XD ], or when the scene is serious, he's not smiley. When Yasu's smiling, is sounds almost normal; still the slightest of slur. I dunno though... anyone else notice it?

ALSO~! What exactly is that CDTV thing? All I can get out of it with horrible kanji-reading-ability is that is wants me to put in an Artist's name, bunch of other info, and something to do with... lovers? 恋人 It a random poll on TBS or somethin'? UEPI'S NAME MUST BE PUT DOWN~!! I kinda wanna know what it is before though :sweat:

KonK :rofl: That's an awesome nickname for Konkatsu~!

And since when was it nessecary to put down the name of the person you were replying to....? Kinda tedious :glare:

Oh, and randomly [hence spoiler-that-isn't-a-spoiler], anyone else seen NEWS' new PV? Is it just me, or did the set look like a low budget attempt at the DUES set? Camera effects were cool, dancing was weird and very NEWS-like, it's just the set......... :blink

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jun 19th, '09, 22:39

Bista7896

I'm hope he'll not! His sense of fashion (if they have really something to say about it - I'm always having suspicions in such matter) is interesting and best of all them. Well, maybe Jin's, too (I love his hats but it's mostly because I wear them too a lot). I have one point I would wish for him to change: sandals. I hate it! :glare: Maybe it fit his boxer image but its not fashionable at all. Please give me example of grown up man who look good with them? It's for children on the beach. Even barefoot is better. I kinda liked his barefoot performances :wub:

About CDTV I understood that it is some kind of pool with "dream lover" but it can be literally meaning :scratch: And with so much place to write I started to think you should describe it?

I'm sorry how to do this hidden thing?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 20th, '09, 22:53

shiofmedea

11 hours? Where are you from? I hope they were easy to stand, those are lots of hours!! and to think i'll suffer more or less teh same when i finally manage to go... but you are right this is a place to talk about Tatchan :)

Things are always easier than they seem, and good to know they show you to your seat, it has to be crazy.

It is common knowledge that Tatchan suffered from Vertigo, but now he is better and very stubborn. LOL he was showing Maru his revenge had not real effect at all XD.

He is not shy but he is always surprised to see himself as a center of attention, a lot like Junno and even Maru and Koki but this two hide it better.

No it's not Osaka it's Tokyo June 15, he has already used that hairstyle a couple of times, even on Tv.

Oh yes give Koki a try he is worth it, i don't like rap at all but his is so measured i don't even mind it. The last good looking? XD no way! Koki is such a cute guy!! and he was one of the most beautiful juniors out there :wub: Maybe Maru is the less good looking but he also has his good things :)

I will leave commenting on kame off, he is my least fav in every aspect minus acting...but i agree with him in some things, like how he considers his voice like that of a mosquito XD

You won't be able to change the sandals coming the summer are a must for almost every JE guy LOL

naiy

Agh such a disgusting episode...and Tatchan looked so off :S At least he is always something nice to look at ;P

I finally got good versions of those papparazzi pics, all four JinDa ^^

Bista7896

Makes it easier to know who you are answering to without needing to quote ;)

Thanks, in the end if you (Rollins)are not going to release other version that will be the best to do.

Yasu? he's bright as the sun so orange and yellow fits him so i sure would make him red as it's his fav color XD

I am not complaining on his first acting, after all i won't be able to say if he acts well or not until i can see him a bit more than a minute for episode or in other roles too, i was talking about that with some friends and maybe a dark charcater would be good for a future.

;) Now you know :)

Yes, it's a rule in every country, i have friends that have had to do so in their case in judo.

Totally agree with your mother :S

XD Yasu is not that happy in EP 9 at least for the first part.

I guess he got used to theatre acting and declamation XD

That's to chose your fav lover.
I never watch News if i can help it

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jun 22nd, '09, 00:29

Bista7896

Your reaction to Uada bungee jump - almost the same for all Tokyo Dome. Of course everybody had obstacle in front of them but I swore all people around me move this half a step and were like eh! :goggle: And anticipation for real jump gone 100 % up!

Yes, in my country if you are in club and have right level (karate and Krav-maga for me) you are automatically seen in different light (read you can have trouble) if you are part of fight and abuse somebody. It's treated as if you had dangerous weapon so not a joke but hard reality.

Orange rather clashes with his actual hair color I think, check the pictures from BtR :wink:

Ginoru

I'm from Poland , Middle Europe, so its almost 10000 km and there are no direct flights from my country so additionally I had to fly to Switzerland to switch planes. Troublesome. Even free drinks can't make it better :alcoholic:
And it wasn't that bad ones you know how to find your way. In fact it was incredibly well organized, signs everywhere, a lot of helpful staff, some even English speaking or understanding it, full control everywhere. And they checked your bags if you are curious pretty thoughtfully. I had to show my phone which had abnormal for Japanese standard pocket. And they not allowed bottles, you were asked to give it to the staff who put contest of bottle in cap and gave it back to you.

About communication I understand more then speak so most of my conversation for all my trip was bilingual. I spoke English mixed with Japanese words and tried to understand what they answers were, usually in Japanese mixed with English words. Do not believe English is popular there, even young people had panicked look when I tried to ask something.
:foot:
Oh sorry I'm writing like that, you are not from Japan, aren't you? But statistically its true, for 2 weeks I was there I met outside hotels only one person who spoke perfect English (I missed last train in Tokyo.. interesting experience) :sweat:

I saw this hairstyle before of course but I was rather sure (I'm heavy case of sclerosis from my birthday not quite a joke unfortunately and I'm known to acknowledge change in friend hairstyle after 10 days) I didn't see it on concert now I know why - not my day.

Never discuss personal preferences... point to remember .. joking, joking
I just think on surface he is last good looking. I suppose I'm shallow girl and prefer Ueda kind of type. Or Jin. And Junno (but he lack of this something which make handsome guy desirable guy too - and it's my private opinion don't hate my for that please ).

You really don't like Kame.. but I like your style of insulting :thumright:

Every JE guy.. really? You broke my heart, you cruel, cruel you. :cry: Hm.. will have to stop my eyes on knees level..

Bista7896 and Ginoru

I patiently wait for subs so I'm only on 5 episode but I agree his role is rather easy so its difficult to say what his acting abilities are. And I didn't saw R&J obviously but on stage acting is different anyway and it was specific show I understood from reports. So we can only wait and see if he receive new proposition in future. Nonetheless he is more and more active and at easy even in MC parts.

More impressions from concerts

(I don't want to call it report - I didn't made notes so I'm afraid I can mix days and I took notice of different things everyday, especially if it was repeated part)

Ueda solo (most interested for all of us I think)

I expected some confusing part as introduction as usually. On every concert you can see some repetition from some of previous event and then mode change. And I didn't listen do album as I said before.
This time he just had gone straight to organs (not piano or maybe its called this way everywhere but for me piano is classic instrument with strings not electric one) and asked for silence (Shhhh... cute). From I remember he was successful 3 times for 4 I had seen. Once he had to repeat it second time and scary type of Ueda was out (I think, it was last day). He was really serious and totally focused. And nervous. He did something with his hands before starting performance but I didn't quite catch it (I read after on some report he kissed them but I'm not sure he could just blow on them ???) First part was quite difficult I think. I remember especially first day. I like classical music and I enjoyed his performance very much. With his outfit with this romantic like looking sleeves he made some old centuries looking picture. All lights were off except sharp white light directed on Ueda. Lighting enhanced almost surreal vision and he was glowing. It's really difficult to describe it and not to overdid it. Music was flowing and I just loved to observe how his hands moved over keys. For someone doing boxing he still has gentle touch. Only thing that frustrated me to no end was that the motive was some-kind known to me and I couldn't put my finger on it. I'm still thinking about it (I know its from R&J but its not it). I had impression that he made mistake in this part once and covered for (I heard change in rhythm and I think any other times there was not there but I'm not sure). And again its my impression but he was progressing through concerts and played with more confidence. There was always a little break between this part and intro to his song and you could see that he considered this part to be the most difficult one seeing how a little of his tense was disappearing. When he was successful he took his hands from organs shot them down and was laughing like a child. And again with this "wow, I have done it. And they are praising me" embarrassing air. So cute. I was clapping as hard as I could. I find it adorable how you can see that his smiles are not the fake one when he is happy about his accomplishments. As if you switched the light on. And next moment he was once again serious one and everybody quieted once again. It's starting gently music dying and then he raised hand music blast full level. Last day he made mistake in this part, stopped then started once again and you could see that he was angry with himself. I supposed he wanted it to be perfect for last time in Tokyo. After intro and before he started with song he gone to his knees and bit ground with his right fist two times in mocked anger (I hope he was faking it, it would be painful other way). Anyway public appreciated it and cheered for him loudly. As always there was not dancing involved in his solo he only gone to middle stage at the half of his performance between low level water sipping fountains and the same rings as used for Christmas song were raised. And a lot of fluffy feathers white, blue and pink I think. I don't think he is so bad dancer he just isn't confident enough. If there is choreography done well (I mean he is told what to do exactly) he moves quite good and his hips roll are sexy too. But if you leave him alone he is doing those distinctive his movements charming with a little clumsy way. :wub: And this Romeo style bow suited him and his performance and background (R&J slides). Love his style, wish he keep it suit him best.
There were some disturbances from stands one day (two shouts) - really some people just have manners! :glare: but generally seems like Ueda did his magic once again keeping audience entranced.

Duels:

I wish I was there first day when they have this scouter racing I wish I saw him on it. :-(
For my days there was only this light sabers / special effects / light ball duels. I don't know why everybody say that Junno acted as Juliet? Maybe I missed something but for me it was as they just dueled, ok, R&J style applied here too, but StarWars fit too if you asked me, or any medieval or fantasy story, too. And Junno was drinking something but not a poison but more something to strength himself. It was confusing for me who won (draw maybe) but after Ueda put his hands on bazooka (my second day if I remember well) it appeared more for his favor. And his dueling technique was fine, Romeo style no doubt. Last day Sadistic Ueda was full out and poor Junno bite the ground great style. He was stabbed (lights effect), shot (bazooka) and beaten to the ground. And stomped at. With mouths clasped in concentration (he likes to be detailed and acurate with tortures? ) and very cruel smile. And of course not so sweet anymore Tatchan pumped his hand celebrating his victory. :twisted:

I try one more entry for concert in next two days (no solo songs, MC part as much as I could understood, funny moments)
TBC

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 22nd, '09, 15:38

shiofmedea

I am still further away than you, Spin for me and we also don't have direct flights, we need to go to London, Paris or Berlin ¬¬

Good to now because i am horrid with directions XD and good that they allow people to have drinks even if it is not in a bottle i need my water with me all the time!

Oh yes, i know, they are not good with english at all...and they are still fascinated for everything american...they better have less fascination and better use of the language XD

LOL XD Yep he used it in the last concert, i think they all thought it was already over and they could relax and go back to be themselves.

Koki improves when you get to know how he is, have you read any of his manuals or web entries? he's like a teddy bear :) Junno should start a carrear as a model for sure!! he has all needed to be a great model 8)

LOL I only agreed with him XD

Yes, all of them.

My friend who went to R&J said it was good but that she was paying more attention to his ass than anything 8) I will have to pay more attention too since it seems it's one of his strong areas XD everyone seems attracked to it LOL

It's better to mix things makes it come out of feeling and more sincere, not studiated like others¬¬

LOL It's an electric piano, there are many kinds depending on needs, they wouldn't possibly bring a classic piano, or a half piano to stage because those are too heavy to move away fast, we had 3 different kinds of pianos, 2 organs and 1 harpsichord in the opera and used ones of others depending on need, the electric one was used for fast movements and small places :)

Sounds like it was very beautiful ^^ and yes, he has nice hands despite boxing though i think he will need surgery in his little finger at some point in time :(

"Switched the lights on" is a very fitting description for Tatchan latelly, i like it, he really shines :wub:

LOOOL No, it's not that he is not confident XD it's that he is a lazy ass just like Jin and he acknowledges it XD if you see him dancing since he was kid you will see he has been making the same movements and has the same style since then XD, i love it, you can see old videos and by his dancing always be able to say, "yep, that's Tatchan" XD

I love the stage bow, looks like if he really enjoyed the stage play and way of living :)

Junno Juliet? LOL because he did! XD
Credit Auctions

Look at Tatchan's face XD Junno has the poison in the hand :lol

Oh Star Wars is a medieval story in the space so it's fitting ;)

In the duels i wish there had been more variation and got all six mixed, it would have been more interesting not knowing what to expect everyday.

Of course!! He is Master S after all!! The papparazzi pics of that look really funny XD

I love that smile! It's cute and creepy at the same time, one of my favs of him XD

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jun 22nd, '09, 19:27

Ginoru

Spain? Really? I was there and I loved it! :wub:
I have plans to go with my friend to Barcelona this autumn or next spring, maybe are you near there?
You beat me but condolences really, 11 hours is bad enough.
And funny thing about English, even if I started with complete Japanese sentence they always tried to switch to English at first. It was as if seeing non Asian face they couldn't comprehend that she/he can speak their language (in fact I couldn't really but it's beside point) :lol And moment later they remembered that "eega wa chotto..." and things went usual way - me with big eyes trying hard to understand.
You know it's common that when person is not speaking your language you repeat but slowly and louder? Its pointless of course but often observed. When I try very hard to understand speech with language barely known to me I stare very hard and start to bend myself to speaker direction. It's pointless too and looks rather funny I was told. :P

I didn't read them, in fact I didn't read anyone from KAT-TUN web entries.

Oh yes! :w00t: Kinda hard too see unfortunately - all this loose pants lately and long shirts :-(

Thanks for explanation. I didn't know there are different forms of pianos I'm not very good with technical side of music. Only my home equipment :-)

Really, there was some accident? My co-workers don't like me going for sparing too, they are quoting "Sport is healthy" with irony and bringing back memory of my 3 months sick leave.

LOL I totally agree! When I started with my interest in KAT-TUN I had gone through all their concerts and all music programs I could put my little greedy hands on and his movements didn't change much. but I remember his ballet like performance for I think Jin solo :scratch: It was a bit ridiculous I thought but he wasn't bad.. so you are probably right .. and I can't condemn person for my own sins. But you know, lazy person must really work hard to not overwork themselves :D

OK, OK you have picture on your side but I swore one day he got up after he took it so poison didn't fit to me at all. And dueling with Juliet? I'm not fan of this particular Shakespeare's play (hate it, hate it, hate it :cussing: ) and I would duel her (hate her too :cussing: ) but Romeo had bad taste and rather opposite reaction. And bazooka was in action that I'm sure. I'm fan of this pairing (Ueda and bazooka not Juliet or Junno ) after QoP.

He has this mean streak sometimes, has he? And rather hm.. interesting sense of humor. I think it was MC on Cartoon CT concert when they quieted him because his joke was inappropriate for young audience. I must find it, I burst laughing and was really surprised because it is one of my favorite kinds of humor based on association with perverted mind kind of thinking mixed together. And for sure it was not on script :whistling:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 24th, '09, 17:59

shiofmedea

Yes, glad you liked it :)

Barcelona? no i am not nrear and won't be in my life if i can help it, i went there and was badly misstreated, maybe you will get a better treatment because you are not spanish ¬¬ I live in the north coast, the celt Spain, we are more simmilar to Scottish or Irish people than to the rest of Spain :)

I know, i am over 12 hours, and that's the minimum :S I guess it depends on flight companies too.

XD They are curious about english but also amazingly unsure of themselves with it and foreigners.

It does but i think all of us do that unconciously 8)

Oh you should I am sure you will see him in a new light ^^

LOOL XD

No problem :) musicians are practical people despite they don't look like it :P they are resourceful!!

He had an accident long time a go with baket no boxing but if you look at his right hand little finger you will see what i mean. And no sports are not healthy :roll ask my knee and ankles LOL

Yes, Jin's version of Kimi wo Omoutoki. Love that one and Tatchan was really cute in it :) Tatchan had done a simmilar dance for Takky or Tsuba can't remember well and then he danced for Jin, he has not danced for any others in KT and doesn't like to dance alone either. LOL yeah That's very true, it's tiring being lazy :P

:lol Yeahhhh got a pic!!! I love the look Tachan is giving him XD What happens with people hating R&J? Maybe it's me that ignored both of them when i sang the opera but i remember my R&J warmly ^^ I had a lot of fun, mainly because Romeo was such a great and funny guy!!

Yes there was bazooka, got pictures of that too

Oh yes, just this tuesday in R-One he admited he was the one who dragged Jin to the barbecue they all went to eat in Osaka because Jin wanted to go back to the hotel and by what Maru said, Jin said something regarding the eating out and Tatchan "menaced" with a "I can see his future" so Jin beware!! XD Good that only Tatchan dares to abuse him LOL

Yeah, both him and Jin are the ones who are made up to shut up normally. Jin because he always teases Maru with the Kt has not seen his spring roll :lol and Tatchan because he is a tad random, like in one of the latest concerts, in the encore out of the blue he began to call in a strong voice "Akanishi Hentai!!!" Jin's reaction - > O_O' ?!

He doesn't bother with memorizing the scrip :lol

Spinelie

Post by Spinelie » Jun 24th, '09, 20:16

Hi everyone, I've been following the thread for quite a while and finally decided to register properly!

I'd like to thanks everyone for the pics they posted, I now have a nice collection of Tacchan :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 24th, '09, 23:42

Spinelie

Welcome ;)

Hope you are comfortable here :)

LOL Good we have helped your collection XD Have you seen Konkatsu? :) Is role is not big but at least he is soo cute :wub:

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jun 25th, '09, 19:46

More reminiscences from concert. I'm afraid it will be rambling without any order this time :-( :
About 3 hours on legs is sheer torture. You don’t feel it during event but after.. ouch :cry: . I thought at the beginning that only people on Arena are standing or its for more energetic songs but we were asked (asked!) to sit only for MC part. My legs were killing me!
Once again I only could admire their level of energy and endurance, his particularly. With days it was easier to see that this concert was starting to take its roll on them but they managed with smiles on faces. Traditionally (I think it was sang every time since their debut) they performed Jumping up or it was No Matter, Matter?. Ueda was jumping so energetically that his pants loosened or something. He suddenly stopped and started do fixing it right before my eyes (it was on one of side passages at the back stage (front one? :scratch: Ok opposite to main one). It looked like somebody froze frame on TV : one moment he is jumping (really high ) and cheering stands next there is this huh face and he is messing with clothes on his left hip. And moment later he is peaking from under his bangs with “ups, you are still there” face :whistling: , calling his smile face and gestures for everybody to join him. By the way it was his bad fate spot. They generally didn’t jump down to public much (mostly Jin ones for concert I think, Koki once ?) , I have feeling that its decreasing from tour to tour. Maybe because scenes configuration was so fans friendly? Ueda jumped down once from what I remember and it looked like he had gone to someone he knew (I investigated a little after and it looked like it was Konkatsu craw). And he gave them 3 of this round plates they write on (its had gone to public at the end because they threw them few minutes later). Unfortunately when he tried to jump back on passage he miscalculated and hanged virtually on edge, poor thing. And of course once again we were graced with this sweet embarrassed smile. :-)

I love Rescue song but on one day I was close enough to abandon screens and use my super-binoculars to observe main stage. And I double myself with laugh. You remember this back dancers, women mainly? Of course there was boys there and they were doing fine but one of them I think from KissMyF2 (but I’m not sure I remember well) crawling from between Maru legs was just hilarious. :lol And all them nuzzling Jin .. I stopped laughing only when I saw Tatchan part. He looked so pleased with himself after successful roll-hips! 8)

Going back to his performance what I like about him its that his solos are so toned, not so flashy like others even Maru’s. He is not dancing, there are no hordes of Jrs as back dancers, light is spareful but he still is able to captive his listeners. And he is doing it depending on music and song only.. And not forget that those are HIS music and song both.

I loved Sadistic Love performance first part when they sung in pairs, he oozed with sensuality. I wonder what PV for that would have been looked like. I wish they could made one but its not likely.
And if we are at this topic about his sadistic tendencies they were flying in cages (I don’t remember what song it was, not Sadistic Love because Ueda was on main stage for that, but it was after bungee jump attempt I think) and poor Maru had to curse his luck to hell and back every day because Ueda never failed to shake it to his apparent amusement (decidedly less amusement on Maru part). And he apparently have fun with this mic from Lips. Its exactly this smile You Ginoru wrote about cute but with “crush them, no mercy, do not take prisoners” edge.

He was a little more active in MC part then usually, mostly because of his drama, I think. What he still can’t grasp I think, its being more entertaining with this quasi casual speeches. Whenever he started to discuss his drama he was 100% serious and a little unsure when somebody start joking. Its more impressions, my Japanese is not good enough to fully grasp every part of conversations which took place on stage. But he looked happy and embarrassed when Kame said that his mum is watching it (happy part of smile) and think he is cute (embarrassed part). And he defended his character when they told him that he smile too much. For winning ticket reading he stickied to Jin mostly. They whispered on side most of the time comparing something on tickets.
Oh and they put their faces on big central screen so you could track conversation and when somebody gone back out of stage they put their anime faces from intro on it. When they told something which made Ueda and Taguchi go back their faces were replaced but when they come back Taguchi face stood anime verion but Ueda gone to his live one. And it was happy one as they told him they could’n make it/ continue it without him (Taguchi was not so lucky he was marked as replaceable). Its good that generally they used common words and easy constructions in MC part so I could understand some. Its frustrating to watch everybody laughing and you don’t know whats so funny! That I followed their plans before my trip was great help too.

Generally I recommend everyone to go to concert even if they are not great fans of band. Its great experience. Organization is very good, as I described before, concerts start exactly as is stated on ticket (so not be late), staff is helpful and easy to approach. Atmosphere is great, people enjoy themselves all the time (light pen or other staff to wave is a must, everybody has it even middle age house wives and boys) and react lively to all demands from performers (and they can sing its great so hear all 55000 people singing together with synchr). But its good to know movements otherwise you will feel a little out of place. On the other hand nobody gave me evil eye when I made some mistakes (with One drop :P ). And fans are very well behaved. Nobody really leave their designed place (of course if you are in first row its your luck and staff is looking but its beside point) and after performance nobody is rushing to the door “over dead bodies”. Even if doors are really bottleneck - one rotary door and one common one fit for two people for Gate. For me I’m waiting for DVD to live through it once again.

Ginoru

You have some connections with music industry? I mean in general, education maybe? You look like that after reading your entries.

Is someone translating it (their entries i mean), or I must suffer through original one (my poor Japanese :-( but maybe it will be good way to practice :idea: )?

About this random joining in conversations. On other day when Kame was advertising for Gakusen The Movie and fishing for somebody to go to movie theater he announced in very strong voice (volume twice higher then others I think) he will go. There was moment of consternation on each other parts then Koki I think joined saying he will go.. pause here.. not (it went better in Japanese). And once again in full voice Tatchan provided his support stating that HE will go. And.. they immediately changed topic. Another day he and Jin kept going back to some point of conversation and they put him down together with Jin that time too.

I started to download Konkatsu 6, its going so slowly.. :-(

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 26th, '09, 15:48

shiofmedea

I bet it is XD but even if they are standing i always see japanese fans so dead! they don't dance! how can they help not dancing? there are songs that ask for dancing!
But my biggest curiosity is if there is a chance to get a drink inside Dome and possibilities to go to the toilet! Maybe i won't need neither but knowing about that gives a safety feeling. But once again their concert style is so different from teh accidental one...

LOL it would have been such a show if Tatchan had lost his pants in public XD specially him that doesn't like surprises!! I like his hips and i wouldn't mind joining him ...to help him with his clothes :whistling:

Yes Jin did jump once, which was quite amazing considering is rather scared of coming close to fans since he was scratched once :S but Tachan did not jump but came close to fans, so much that last year they pulled at him so much they made him fall ¬¬

XD I think Tatchan enjoys a looot any attention coming from girls he's a hentai after all :P

There are ... "other" things to note too when he does things like this :P

Oh yes, he always gives importance to what is important, the actual song and music and all the stage he does is to potence it's importance, i think the best one for me in that area is "Lost" it's not only a hipnotic song and really interesting and complicated but with the effects he used the under meaning of it reaches everyone even if they don't understand the lyrics. It's true he never has backdancers, though last yer in the crazy Fukuoka concert before Tokyo dome he had two spontaneous dancers XD in Ai no Hana LOOOOL XD

Sadistic Love is the best song in the album, i wished they would have gone full with it on stage but if what i have in head were put into a PV it would be censored XD

Oh yes poor Maru XD but it's is role in KAT-TUN! XD Suffer!!

This look

Love it XD and he has had this face since he was a kid :wub:

I think that Tatchan's problem with MC is that in fact he is not really interested XD just like Jin, if those two were allowed in MC to go back to the dressing room i am sure they would do it LOL It's very like them to withdraw and "gossip" while the rest of Kt are doing other things ^^

The lucky thing with Junno is that finally more and more people are realizing that his is just a astage role and behind stage and even on stage sometimes he is really loved in Kt, Koki, Tatchan and specially Jin are closer to him openly than ever :) Love it when they slip and call each others by name 8)

Answering your question, yes i have, ex Opera chorus singer, soprano :)

Some people translate their manuals and jwebs but going to the actual japanese ones, that's it if you can get your hands on them, is a good practice... minus Koki's, you need a high level of japanese to really understand his, he uses very high level language and expresses very deep and complicated feelings and ideas.

I am waiting for Konkatsu ep 11 XD but i have to remind myself that it's still fryday!!

Spinelie

Post by Spinelie » Jun 26th, '09, 21:58

Ginoru wrote:Spinelie

Welcome ;)

Hope you are comfortable here :)

LOL Good we have helped your collection XD Have you seen Konkatsu? :) Is role is not big but at least he is soo cute :wub:
Yeah, so far I've watched only 5 episodes coz I can't find any subs for the 4 others T_T
I'm dying to find the subs for episode 9 as I've seen there's quite a focus on him in this one!

Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » Jun 27th, '09, 03:26

GinoruuuuuU~~~~
You freaked me out with your "Uepi's finger might need surgery" thing :faint: I went into a frenzy and re-watched all of my Uepi-centric videos and looked through all my pictures again trying to find what you meant! When I did figure it out, it was kinda a, "oh... that's all?" reaction XD It doesn't really seem to bother him though; his little finger just won't extend past a certain point. I'm sure it annoys the heck out of him to play piano though 0.o
Found a really good pic of it for people who also don't know what we're talking about.
See~? can't extend it past there. This is from QoP, Six Senses proformance.It's when they was counting on their fingers for "5 time..." part. It's hard to catch before he pretends to clap for rest of the line. It's zoomed in 'cause it was Uepi's angle for that proformance and the cameraman decided to. Hope I did pic thing right 0.o
You really freaked me out though >.< Where and when'd you hear about it anyway? I couldn't see anything wrong with it in his Kowai Nichiyoubi stuff, but it was defiantly there in time for their Kaizokuban stuff. Any pretty video or magazine interview you can point towards...?

Spinelie:
Welcome~! Glad to know we aren't too scary that we're untalkable to XD
About Konkatsu subs... episode 6's should be out by now, but I'm kinda stuck on episode 7, so it might take a bit longer than planned. Too many people talking at the same time is a bigger problem than one might thing. And Uepi's involved in this one T_T [I'm on the subbing team; currently, the episode can't go anywhere in the subbing process until I'm done with it...] Reason you can't find episode 9's subs is 'cause they don't exist yet XD I hope to be finished with episode 7 before the weekend's over with; then Rollins can get started on the translation and I can get started on episode 8. Uepi's part in 7 episode is near the very beginning though; there's nothing to look forward to for the rest of the time T_T

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jun 27th, '09, 17:42

Ginoru

I think there are two reasons mixed together:
one - there is really no space for that; I was only at Tokyo Dome but I can imagine its the same everywhere, seats are narrow and space between rows is small, for legs only and I'm afraid if someone is very tall it will be uncomfortable
second - I observed that people there are very aware of personal space, even in crowd (tube station for example) they are moving smoothly without touching each other.
so if you combine those two together only thing you can do is to move a little upper body and put your light stick in good use :-)
Stay assured, you will not be hungry or thirsty. Tokyo Dome is part of some kind of small amusement park and there are a lot of shops and small restaurants (big and expensive too). If you are inside there is still possibility to buy something because each gate have regular shop with drinks and snack and there are Japanese version of fast-food too. Even hamburgers (another example that American standard goes everywhere unfortunately)
Ah, one thing I wasn't able to understand :scratch: : as I wrote they asked to put contest of bottles you have with you to caps but you were able to buy drinks (so of course bottles) at this shops and now what?

Toilets are there but rather crowded :sweat: But they were smart enough to take under account demographic of KAT-TUN fans and changed labels for man's toilet to woman's one Its better to use the one on tube station.

He always has this "Hey! its unfair!" face when there is something not planned, has he? :lol

But he said he is faithful (damn :glare: )

Oh YES!! I love this one, it's from CKT II You Yorokobi no Uta performance (very proud of myself that I recognized it at first sight 8) , not so proud why: I was using rewind key for this one a lot :whistling: )

Lost - yes, I like this one, its.. unusual. I was a bit confused when I first heard it but its growing on you and more you listen to it more you find it worth attention and come to really love it.
I like his more rocker version a lot too, Butterfly with Jin I like this chanting part when voices are growing most.
And I would like to hear him singing "Love in snow" now, when his voice evolved..

Really? I can't imagine that, it had to be quite a view! There are any images of that on net? But Ai no Hana ? I love it but I'd rather thought it would be more energetic song to bring such reaction :O . What reactions from security they had? I was under impression that security is rather tight but maybe more focused on boys then viewers. And I was so impressed that fans there are so mature and disciplined :scratch:

My visions, too.. but what a PV it would have been :w00t: .. Guinness for sure :thumright:

I'm taking it, ok? It's great :wub:

Oh, they are trying it every time :lol . But there is always someone to call them back..

Professional and KT fan - it's assuring, you can't believe what discussions I have with some people when I state myself as Jpop and KT fan. And saying that I don't see difference between American pop and Japanese one (and if, only on plus for Japan - they work harder and there is less drugs abuse.. I'm sarcastic and malicious person, so what.. ) is not helping. Not that I don't like American pop or rather some of it but its fun to annoy some people :whistling: .

I'm learning but it's hard, I have so little time :-( . But I started with private conversations this year and I hope I will be more comfortable with my language skills next year. I wish I could already understand more and do not need to wait for good soul to do translation
Bista7896 its about you, I really appreciate your and rest of your team work. Thank you!!!

everybody I guess?

I was not scared but I was holding myself back because I was feeling I don't have nothing wise to say when I started to read this :P .
But after going to concert I really wanted to share my happiness and in my surroundings there is no one really who has the same hobbies I have so here I am.. not too annoying I hope..

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 28th, '09, 00:17

Spinelie

:)

You can use a rule, if the subs are not here on in the subbing groups webs they don't exists unless independent subbers do it.

Bista7896

LOL I didn't say anything to freak anyone, just the truth XD he will need surgery in that finger, in the picture you posted he could open up to there but now he can open it a bit less. Oh i have known for long he already said it happened when he was in the last stages of high school during a basketball match.

Yepp six is already out thanks ^^

shiofmedea

I bet and us non japanese that use to be bigger have more problems too, but i can't help it XD if i feel like dancing i need to dance. On the other hand when you are new or uncomfortable it's better just to be able to move your upper half :P

Yeah totally ¬¬ just look at Jin...

Well in the tings you buy inside you cannot add anything (suppossedly) so is safer.

I mean able to use toilets during the concert XD

Better his unfair face than his angry one, if he gets angrty you can feel the chill coming out from him, i love that 8)

He is, according to rummors he has been with the same girl for the last 8 years :)

LOL I think many used the rewind and many others discovered there was something more than cuteness to Tatchan. Well you used the rewind to see his hiprolling i used the stop motion to see other things. :whistling:

Lost is a really interesting song...you don't need to understand it to know there is a really important background message in it. Lost is part of his more rocker side.
The crescendo; I love Butterfly, it's a very well constructed song and not to mention it has a really interesting part in spanish :) I hope JinDa will do another song like this one, and if Jin were a bit smart he'd take Tatchan's word and use it! Tatchan said he'd like to write a song for Jin, he just needs to take this offer and if it were rock much the better!! Just to imagine... a song written by Tatchan for Jin :wub: all that musical talent with such a voice .....

Love in Snow... he did it for Mouse Peace and i almost murdered him XD

Of the "backdancing"? nope, wish there were to see teh mocking ballerinas XD there is a great fancam of Lovejuice though that includes Tatchan 8)

I don't know which song was it, i know that Jin was close and saw it, went horrified and stepped as back as he could in his trolley.

XD They are not mature and disciplined, they are japanese

The pic? sure ^^ love that one is like "He he i have placed a bomb somewhere in teh stadium and you have no idea".... XD
I have my quest for Tatchan pics with his face uncovered totally, no hair covering it at all but i had not realized i had opened the quest for Tatchan's evil smile pics too.

Well, in my case i don't like pop XD just Kt and i think that i like them because they are the less pop out of the bunch, the rest of my japanese artists lands out of pop XD my first japanese band was BZ's :whistling:

Take it easy, japanese is a work of years...loong years....

I have already seen a bit of the last Ep of Konkatsu!! and i liked Tatchan's look on it 8)

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Jun 28th, '09, 00:58

hey guys, sorry for not posting in awhile; ive been really busy. I just got back from my trip to Japan. And the good news is that thanks to livejournal I met someone who sold me tickets to the KAT-TUN concert. I got to see the last Tokyo Dome performance. Unfortunately wasn't the best performance out of the 10 seeing as MAru didn't bungee (they didn't even have the thing set up; he just beatboxed instead) and they had no guest (was really hoping for Yamapi lol), but those were minor things. I was just so happy being able to go to their concert on first trip to Japan. I was so excited that I bought the concert bag, their CD, and an uchiwa. I took a few pictures- but I dont have my cord to upload them yet - but hopefully I can soon enough. We werent allowed to take pictures during the concert but I got a few before it began just so you guys can see how it looked. Tatchan was so adorable, he had his hair up in a palm tree like pony tail for most of the concert. =)

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 28th, '09, 02:26

Hi hey so... sorry for not posting for a while here too...
Anyway i just passed by to tell you how to vote for TBS CDTV :P
don't know if i should put this under spoilers... anyway here:

アーティスト名 (artist name): 上田竜也 (heh :P)

あなたのニックネーム(your nick):

都道府県(administrative divisios of japan/cities): 東京 (Tokyo), 京都 (Kyoto), 大坂
(Ozaka), 埼玉 (Saitama)...

性別(gender): 女(woman), 男(man)

年齢(age):

okay? xD
see y'all soon :salut:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 28th, '09, 17:28

Silent_Orchestra

Yes, Maru only jumped on the first 8 days, not even in Osaka, which i am sure was a big relief for him XD

I am really happy that for the last days they didn't have guests, at least no extras in the DVD, and they were more free to do whatever they wanted :)

I hope that at least you had fun :)

Naiy

Done

About the high do i just have JinDa pics uploaded but it hink this will do ^^

Credits Sleepy Ueda. If you want me to post the other three of the buttslapping secuence just tell me XD

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jun 28th, '09, 19:14

Ginoru

Oh, I didn't realize what your question was. I suppose you can use toilets during the concert I saw people going back (there was during MC, only reason I could spot it - everybody was sitting).

I first took notice of him watching Summary in this part where they are doing West Side Story kind of show. I remember my thought was I wouldn't want to have cross my way with this guy. He looked scary even (or especially) with this blond hairs. Hm, maybe I should point I was rather chaotic when going through KT material..

I can't blame you really, I just bought high tech projector for my project and took it home for weekend so I could enjoy 1,7 something meters Tatchan dancing on my wall. :w00t:

They felt good singing together, did they? They have complementary voices, I think. I'm not expert by any means but I think that Ueda voice is giving great background for Jins one like he (I mean Jin) is building his singing construction on top on Tatchan's more harsh (not the best word but I hope you can imagine what I have in mind) one. And they look good together, too :wub:

Was it that bad? Why? New interpretation maybe? I browsed through net but I couldn't find it. I wish I would have been able to go to his solo concert I liked Dictator performance (even if quality was awful)

Do you maybe have link for that, I would love to see Love Juice and Ueda in one picture.. :pray:

Isn't it the same? At least for disciplined part? :wink: Statistically speaking of course. On the other hand you know what they say: there are small lies, big lies and statistic.

Share more, please. Evil smiles are he best. 8)

Me and pop music have very specific relationship. It's like: "Hey! I like this one! What is it again?". I used to make my friends crazy because I couldn't keep any names and titles in memory. So they remembered it for me and bought me CD, not that it did any good (besides me having not so small collection of various types of music). So lately when I gone all starry eyed for KT and Ueda Tatsuya (and Jin) especially they were like :goggle: and "WHAT? YOU REMEMBER HIS NAME? AND ALBUMS NAME? AND SONGS (some, my memory is still questionable)? Who are you and what have you done with original her?!!!!"

I'm veeeery determined! Maybe kanji will not be my strong point but I will do my best. Gambatemasu! :thumleft:
And sentences like your last one only put more fire into it

Ah, he is such mature and responsible younger brother here. More mature that older one it seems.

I just gone through Konkatsu SP at Bokura no Ongaku. OK officially I wouldn't go for him in real life. Our views on life partner are too similar (the same date of birthday (as day and month not year)? but I don't really believe in such things) and pedestal is too narrow for two of us. Not to mention that house is last place you can find me. He is soooo traditional in his views. :roll

Silent_Orchestra

Oh, Maru jumped last day concert on May and it was it. I saw it and felt really sorry for him. It was inhuman to make him do it. Even if it was fun to watch and of course we could see Tatchan splendid jump because of it. .. Ok after some thoughts they did good, still inhuman but who cares :twisted:

Check their schedule for summer. I wander how/if they will be able to keep high level. :scratch:

I feel for you. I hoped for Yamapi too but was given Ryo with 3 others from Kanjani. I was a bit disappointed. :-(

I have some pictures too, should I put it here? But it's only before concert and of fans outside Tokyo Dome. No Tatchan there.

naiy

done,
even with my previous declaration

Spinelie

Post by Spinelie » Jun 28th, '09, 22:56

Bista + Ginoru
Aww thanks for the information, I wasn't aware of that xD
I'll just be patient till you're done then :)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 29th, '09, 02:37

shiofmedea

Yep, good to know, there are certain moments when i have the mad desire to dissapear to the toilet and it has nothing to do with need :roll

XD Most are chaotic with KT material don't worry; yes, totally and the best part was to see his cute face and then look at his eyes and see the evil glint there unsuspectedly that's a great effect, and with his cat eyes even more 8)

Then you might have noticed why my friends and i tend to call him Kt champion :whistling: and has nothing to do with boxing ... LOL 1.71 is Tatchan in natural size.

They have always done , :) Ame no Melody, Tomadoinagara....and how you explain how you see it is good.
You are right they are complementary, Tatchan has what we liked to call a "step voice" for Jin's, it means that Jin has no need to think about what note does he need to give or prepear himself for it, he just needs Tatchan singing and authonatically knows what his note is, they have the same scale on different keys; maybe the best example would be in Gold ballad version, and if you pay attention you will see that Tatchan normally sings around, with, before or after Jin in several songs, Seiten no Hekireki is interesting to give an eye to too :) and it was Tatchan who covered and "protected" Jin when he had just come back from Usa and was still adapting to stage again, you can see it in Cartoon dvd. What i wonder is how did Tatchan feel singing Jin's parts in Kt songs while Jin was away.
Oh yes they look good toguether, my "fraternal twins" ^^ Did you know that even japanese fans have mistaken one for the other? 8)

He changed things in Love in Snow ¬¬ i guess he never heard the "if something is good as it is there is no need to improve it" LOL Dictator XD I'll never get over the fact that Jin helped him with that song :lol

I think that fancam was up in JOR community LJ. Caps

just click

I think Japanese are a world apart on that area XD

Sure, this gif was made by our resident Naiy, KAT-TUN no 1st Akuma the day he got that name

I looooooove it XD

A pop song has to be very very special to appeal me, and pop has not really produced anything memorable this last five years (I say five years but I could say ten easily) I think KAT-TUN saved many of us in music, if it weren’t for them I wouldn’t be listening anything made right now.

XD Good luck then

Yes, totally, his role has his insecurities but he is much more centered than aniki

I think none of us would go for him XD he is less traditional than laaaazy, but I liked how Nakai defined KT there, they seems very push forward hard and strong but in fact they are very nice and polite :) great that the senpais start to see the real them

I wonder how come Maru developed such a fear, in Hadaka no shonen like 7 years ago? He jumped 7.5 meters like in the swimming pool cartoon ep without problems while poor Koki was unable.

Their summer concerts? They better follow my nun (monks for them)schedule from the time I was in the opera :( not a nice one but at least helped resisiting the performances: rehearshal, performance,bed…rehearshal, performance, bed for 5 months then no icecreams in summer but for July last week and August first one, no going out etc… sounds nice isn’t it? And I am not telling how it was the rest of the months XD

I prefer to have Tacchon and Yasu at least they are fun and know how to give an entertaining show.

If you girls want to share it’d be great :)

Spinelie

No problem, you can watch raw too if it is just as an eye entertainer until the subbed eps are out :)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jun 29th, '09, 13:25

Ginoru

Oooook, I don't think I want to know :unsure:

You know, I usually don't take notice because I more focused on quality then size :lol. But, yes, I can see what you mean :D

I'll certainly check that.

He volunteered himself for that I think I read somewhere. On the other hand I would like to heard him singing Jin's part of same songs but I couldn't find it. There are new ones assessable written only for 5 of them but not old ones.

I wander why, for me they are not really similar. Quite different face bone structure and nose. They are even build differently. Maybe eyes they have a bit similar. And tendency to hide them under hair curtain.

But not with stage arrangement and choosing accessories I suppose :lol

I prefer classic too. And jazz (but classic or made on classic not modern, modern is too sophisticated for simple creature like me). And so called electronic music (Kitaro is great example) and classical one.

I can't fully agree. For me there are many kind of so called lazy people but to made it simple let's take two:
1. "true" lazy - do not have energy and/or will to make anything with surroundings and themselves
2. "selfappointed/common sense" lazy - people who are intelligent and talented enough to need to put almost no energy compare to most population to achieve their goals or rather it is how it's seen from outside; but problem is that they put energy in understanding pattern and developing model for future improvement of energy spending or plotting how to made surroundings to work for them or something like that (depends on contest). Often they are seen as lazy because their hard work is not so obvious and as they are minority definition of hardworking person does not fit them. And social pressure is strong enough that even they see themselves as lazy. And why you should do stupid, boring, everyday things (like housework for example) yourself if there is the way to make its done other way (to have obedient wife is one of it :lol )?
For me Ueda is example of second one. He wouldn't be here if he was not. Boxing is only small example but as I'm not in entertainment business and I'm into martial arts its one I can relate to - to have achievement you can't be lazy, it's blood, sweat and tears and lot and lot of hard work. Boring too unfortunatelly. And I said traditional because isn't it old fashioned (for Japan too) wife - husband relation what he described?
And this is what I can't accept. Lazy (that kind lazy) people I like. More I love them, they are best kind. I'm incredibly lazy, too. :whistling:
To be clear, I still admire him for his talent, his looks, his smile, his voice, determination and stubbornness, hard working (yes!), sense of humor, even mean strike .. long list of things.
On the other hand what you say is not always what you really think, subconsciously I mean. If you are accepted despite your bad points (or adored) you will not be alone and he stated that he can't stand that.

Too many teasing and sadistic people around? :wink:

No wander you are ex :pale:

OK, but I've never done it (pictures including) before, I must work it out how.

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Jul 1st, '09, 07:18

shiofmedea

I heard about Kanjani 8 coming to one of the concerts, so I was really hoping for someone. But oh well. It was still amazing. How was it seeing Ryo chan and half of K8?

My pictures are pretty much the same thing. I took a lot of pics outside, but once we got in and they made the announcement about no pictures/videos/recording - I wasn't going to chance it. I knew I wasn't going to caught if i did, but still out of respect i refrained lol. I took a few before it began, and i think one at the very end.

Ginoru

I had a blast - nothing so little could bring me down. It was my first Japanese concert and it was amazing! There are so many things they did that never could have been done by american artists. I wihs I could go back and see some more of their concerts.

I am a little worried though. They looked completely exhausted on the last day, and Im wondering how they will hold up with a whole summer of concerts before them. I dont want them to tune it down bc I want the rest of japan to see their awesomeness lol, but at the same time, I dont want them to overstrain themselves. they deserve some fun and rest[/b]