そして、暫くは5人での活動になってしまいますが、変わらぬ応援をお願いします。』

【上田 竜也】
『皆さん本当に心配かけてごめんなさい。
驚いた方も沢山いると思います。 ふざけるなと怒ってる方もいると思います。
でもそれは将来赤西本人の役に立つことであって決して軽い気持ちで決めたのではないと思います。 そこを理解して頂けたら赤西もとても喜ぶと思います。
だから淋しいとは思うけど今以上格好良い赤西になって戻ってくるその日までちょっとの間我慢してね。 本当にごめんなさい。
P.S.俺も淋しいよ~。』

【中丸 雄一】
『一般的に考えたらこの時期に留学なんてありえないと思いましたが赤西も自分なりの考え方があって行くからには日本では得られない物をKAT-TUNに持ち帰ってきて欲しいと思っています。
そして、一番ショックだったのはファンの皆さんだと思いますが辞めるとか解散はないので堂々と胸を張って帰ってくるであろう赤西を待っていて下さい。』

Akanishi Jin

sorry for making everyone worried (yes, be VERY sorry.)
i want to see many new things, and take in many new things and grow up.
Without changing till now, please continue to support the five of them.

Kamenashi Kazuya

This time round, really sorry for making everybody worried. (no, no not your fault)
I spoke to Akanishi over the phone what we want to, his strong will this time roung, and how i felt towards the whole incident.
because as a member of KAT-TUN, the happening this time, honestly speaking, it was quite painful to understand, but yet on the other hand, it was something i could understand very well...
While Akanishi is learning over at the other side, we would like to continue to learn over here too.
to continue to grow together.
In whichever shape, KAT-TUN must continue to improve.
And we need everyone`s support. please continue to support us warmly.

Taguchi Junnosuke

When i first heard it from Akanishi, i thought what kinda joke was this and was frankly, stunned. But while hearing his decision, i felt the power of Akanishi, who was doing what he want to now while he can.
Not wanting to lose to Akanishi, I will continue to put in my energy in my work, and when he returns, i want to be able to puff out my chest and say proudly that I grew up too!
I am sure the lonliness all of you fans feel is the same, but even when Akanishi isnt around, we will caontinue to workl hard, so please do wait for him to return.

Tanaka Kouki

It was a very sudden decision and i am sure everyone got a bad shock, but this was what Akanishi himself decided on, and till the time he comes back from going to learn many things, please continue to watch over him. And in the meanwhile, the five of us will continue to work hard, please continue to support us unchangingly as always

Ueda Tatsuya

Really sorry for making everyone worried
I am sure there are alot of you who are really shocked, and there are definitely some who are angry and screaming at him to `stop playing a fool`. But this is a decision he made which would be of an advantage to Akanishi himself as a person, and definitely not something he came to the conclusion lightly. If everyone could understand this, I am sure Akanishi would be really happy too. That`s why I am sure everyone would lonely but till the day a even more Kakkoii Akanishi comes back, please hold on in there for awhile. Really sorry.

PS: i am lonely too</b>~~.

Nakamaru Yuuichi

Thinking normally, to go aborad to study at this timing is ridiculous, but Akanishi himself has his own set of thinking, and since he is going, i want him to go and bring back something he cant find in japan and back to KAT-TUN.

Of course the one who are in the biggest shock are all of you, the fans. BUT there is no quitting or disbanding, so puff out your chest and till the day Akanishi comes back, please do wait for him.

credit: mintymocha

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:38

Like Jin, Tat-chan has a sense of stubbornness in his personality traits. If he says or does something, he would stick to it no matter what other people has to say. Like when he was imitating gackt's style of clothing by having spikes and curly blonde hair, he never cared what other people thought of him [although he decided his own style's more important and is getting prettier by the second]

Tat-chan is often seen as the "cool" type, but also quite playful at times. He'd stand aside and watch the rest of KAT-TUN play their game of randomness [or it seems..xD], though that's just what he wanted to leave an impression of, but in natural fact, wasn't.

The first time Tat-chan and Jin met, Jin sees Tat-chan as a senpai, and Tat-chan thinks Jin is a very cool guy. Seven years passed, they've fought, they've argued, yet they've discovered the real characters of each other during these times.

Tat-chan would say, we really have a lot in common. In New York, our destinations are almost the same, and we'd do the same things not realizing it. He would call Jin to ask about his style, and take his new clothing to Jin and see how he thinks of it.

Jin would say, Ueda's a really my pace kind of guy. If he settled with his own ideas, he wouldn't change them, that's just like me. He would say that he always wanted to pull Ueda back from the other world he's in, and left messages like "I LOVE YOU BABY" in magazine interviews.

Tat-chan once mentioned, the degree of him liking the person or not depends on the amount of kaomonji's he uses. As he likes the person, the kaomonji's would increase too. Jin then interrupted by saying no wonder there's so many kaomonji's in the mails Tat-chan sent him. Tat-chan denies and asks if he wanted to see proof from his mailing history? So Jin asked back if he wanted to see his instead?

To us, no matter if it's the Tat-chan who believed in fairies, or the Tat-chan who loves money, or the Tat-chan who laughed weirdly when he ate good food, or the Tat-chan whom abused his fellow team mates because he's S[...], he is the leader, Ueda Tatsuya, and the irreplaceable U in KAT-TUN.
たっちゃん23歳誕生日おめでとう~

ドンドンドン 太鼓の音が鳴り腐る
夏の始まりだ 

ボクは恋をした
相手はモチロン有香チャンだ
有限会社の有に 蚊取り線香の香で 有香だ

ボクは恋をした
あの日 あの体育の授業
有香チャンは走り幅跳びの練習をしていた

あの跳ぶ瞬間の顔

飛ぶ瞬間のもものプルプル

笑えたもんだ
それを見て嘔吐するさとこチャンに胸を撃たれた

ボクは恋をした

ボクの名前は上田竜也 22歳
初めて気づいた ボクは天才だ タイヤ交換

そのうちに世界に名を轟かせるだろう

世界に名を轟かせたい
轟かせたらイイな
いいや 一人でもボクの名前を知ってくれれば

ボクは天才だ タイヤ交換

Rough translation of the poem Jin wrote for Tat-chan:

Don don don
The sound of the drum sounding irritating
Summer has begun

I'm in love
Of course she is Yuka-chan
"Yu" from "Yuugen kaisha" and "ka" from "katori senkou"
Yuka

I'm in love
That day, During the subject of sports
Yuka-chan was practicing for running long jump

The sudden of her face when she jumped

The moment of her legs shaking

Quite funny
At this time my heart was captured by the laughing Satoko-chan

I'm in love
My name is Ueda Tatsuya, 22 years old
First time realizing
I'm a genius, knows how to change tires

Let my name be known to the world at this time

I want to be known to the world
If only I could be known to the world
No, even only one more person to know my name

I'm a genius, knows how to change tires

credit:stanime

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:39

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:42

So here is 30 Questions to Ueda from DUET 05/10

credit: izukura

But before! xD I want to take back Ueda's statement he could see faires xD Some already know but I want that everyone knows it already xD so here's a small translation to it: XD
From mezamashi 2006.03.23
They are introducing the members and what kind of image they have like kame is a baseball freak etc xD
First they called him "妖精が見える天然キャプテン" like..."A naturly captain who can see fairies"
then he said: 3 years ago I blured that out because i was caught up in the moment, and that spread out like BAAM( lol dunno how to say xD) ),I don't even see faries 
Mod: You don't see them anymore? 
so they changed it to:
"妖精が見えない天然キャプテン" (same just "..who can't see...")
Then Ueda said: liar Ueda is also okay.
I let out the parts where the members said somethingx DD just wanted to do this generally xD

now to my translation xD:
like everytime, I'm neither a native speaker of english nor of japanese, I'm just a 14-years old girl without hobbies bla blubb there coulöd be like3287492837 mistakes, feel free to help me :3 or more, Please help me! I want to improve my english( and keep my A T_T) and my japanese~

DUET October 2005

Tatsuya Ueda

Q1 What did people recently say to you, that still remains in your memory?

“You’ve become better looking/more cool.” And “You’re pretty ugly” *1

Q2 What is a weak point of you, you recently noticed?

When it’s bright. *laugh* The sunlight in the noon kicks me that I become dizzy. Maybe I have a constitution like dracular.

Q3 What made you HAPPY recently?

Wanting to get a boxer-figure, I grew 4kg weight through muscle training.

Before getting into the bath I do 100 push-ups. *2

Q4 What did you get recently, where you think „That’s a success~“?

A waistpoch, that is from a certain brand, I really like.

Q5 What is your favorite fashion item of summer?

This summer I would say white tanktops, because someone from the costumes( like... a person who works with their costumes and such? xD) suggested “Why don’t you try wearing white?”

Q6 What do you like out of girls summer fashion?

I, who likes beautiful legs, am totally the one who likes Miniskirts. *3

Q7 If there was a girl you like/ are concerned about, with which words would you ask her for a date?

I would cheerfully invite her over phone or in a mail “Tomorrow, let’s do something/play”

Q8 What’s your suggestion and place where you want to go on a date?

At Karuizawa’s cottage, a BBQ just with the 2 of us!

Q9 What did you do on you day off?

While eating cheese-flavored popcorn, I watched a movie and after that, I ate pig Kimchi and koutoriyaki(?) Very good!

Q10 What was your worst mistake recently?

When I had loose parma, I was very shocked when my hair got damaged. So I had to go the hairdressing salon to get it well again.

Q11 What do you want to eat most right now?

I want to eat Sushi. With Ebi and Tako and Negitoro, the things I really like.

Q12 What do you want to get most now?

I want to ride the fastest supercar ( lol he did say supercar ). I want to grade up together with my car *laugh*

Q13 In which moments do you think „I’m awesome~“

I’m always thinking “I’m awesome” *laugh*

Q14 Please tell us one of your worries!

I really want to become more good looking. I want to be more popular.

Q15 If you imagine yourself 10 years later, what kind of a person do you think you will be?

If we release a CD, we’ll defenetly will be Special Artists who’ll make big hits.

Q16 When did you cry recently?

Besides the time when my beloved dog died, there was nothing what made me cry recently.

Q17 If you could use magic right now, what kind of things would you do?

I would become an magican. And then I would (my) make wishes come true.

Q 18 If you weren’t in KAT-TUN, what do you think you would do now?

My desire to become popular is big, so I’d become a playboy and would have a rich live, don’t you think so? *laugh*

Q19 If you’d discribe yourself in one word, what would it be?

A moody person, a sweet person. Like SWEET ( he said sweet in english lol). *laugh*

Q20 What sports or practice are things you’d be happy if you had learnd it when you were young?

I think boxing. When we did the butai ( i think he means dream boys ) when Yakushiji-san taught us it, it was funny and I want to try learning it for real.

Q21 Please give us one boastfull speech (?)!

I’m proud of my Puriketsu ( PURIPURI tto shite iru Oshiri/ an buttom that does PURIPURI ~ someone help?)

Q22 Tell us your 3 conditions for a good man.

Masculine, enough muscles and good looking/cool/oshare(?)

Q23 Looking for an wedding partner, what is your highest condition?

Good at cooking, after all I think. Even if it’s Japanese food, Italian it’s OK if it’s delicious.

Q24 What is the item in your room that you like most?

It’s a pitty but there is not really one. Because I don’t have prejudice(? こだわり someone know how to translate this?) in my room. If you’d take my parents house, the funiture are freely set up and it’s like there is only funiture that we got from others. But when I live alone I’ll have prejudice ( again~ dunno) till the end and buy the funiture and set them up by myself.

Q25 What is the most necessary thing recently?

Mobile, isn’t it! If I hadn’t one I couldn’t live

Q26 Who is your best friend at the moment?

U~hm, I wonder who? If had to say the person with who I can talk about different things and with who I can complain about things... (Here, Jin suddenly joins the conversation. “Just say it’s me!”) E ~ I don’t want to. Ah, but somewhen before, I wrote Jin a mail wit the text “I wonder if I’m ugly...”. And I really ment it. *laugh* When I did this Jin, also seriously, wrote back: “You’re not ugly but...Just, you’re not one who, from 10000 people, who would be really popular(?).” *laugh* Well, Jin is a friend with who I’d exchange such mails!

Q27 Are there popular people ( also Jrs ) you are concerned about recently?

The people who I’m appearing together in “Minna no Terebi”

Q28 If you could go on vacation, where do you want to go to?

Swiss, France, England. Countries in Europa (*fangirl mode on* come to germany!!! .. no.. don’t do x-x go to france or so XD i’m comming to you! *fangirl mode off*)

Q29 Please tell us your ambition at the moment!

A big artist.... I’ll become one!!

Q30 What do you want to ask the other members at the moment?

(→Kamenashi) Do you like §$%§/$ ( おさわり???)

(→Akanishi) Do you have a girlfriend at the moment?

(→Taguchi) Why are you so cool?

(→Kouki) Just for example, wouldn’t it be bad if you won’t do it soon?

(→Nakamaru) Why are you so impact? (That are not really words of praise)

*1 That’s something I still do have a problem with in Japanese… I never know who is meant an such x.x so I’m not sure if it means that Ueda is ugly or whoever, gomen!

*2 wtf, I’m so bad with Japanese T_T I don’t get this... it’s something about putting strengh in arms and something with muscles around the spine and.. he does it 100 times xD help? Someone understand 腕立て、背筋を100回?

*3.... i’m so bad T_____T ひざ上でふわっと風にびくような女のコっぱい感じが好きっ。 About liking when they wear a skirt to over the knees and something floating and... my japanese is the worst x.x

If anyone in interested in the same questionare with the other members feel free to request them ^^ I also want to translate the questions to ueda from the new MYOJO and the talk between jin ueda and nakamaru from the myojo 06/10 in some time soon~

Comments are love! you know it xD

Just to remind you xD some of you thought it was a new interview~ not it's from OCTOBER 2005

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:44

[translation] 24hr Terebi - Jin's letter (part 1)

Announcer: Actually, this time Akanishi-kun has a written a letter to all the members.

Jin: Well, I tried writing something called "My Own Bonds" and made it into a letter.

Announcer: Will you read it for us?

Jin: Yes. [to staff member] Ah, excuse me.

I’d like to read "My Own Bonds".

First of all, there’s a place for me called "my family". My father, mother, little brother, and the guys I think of as brothers - the people who support me – I think the me before your eyes is here because I have such a family.

Through this year’s 24 Hour Television, I felt the importance of connections between human beings and of grateful feelings towards others. So I want everyone here to feel the importance of my connections with the people I love.

The other members help me, of course. Kamenashi – during the drama Gokusen I didn’t know any of the other actors, but because Kamenashi was there on the site, I really was saved. Koki – no matter when, he shows me the same smiling face and high spirits, which always helps me. Ueda – we fought a lot, but he actually looks everything the most calmly. I think he’s an amazing guy who can do the things I can’t. Taguchi – Taguchi is, well, he likes games and does nothing but play them, but, that earnest cheerfulness really spreads to us. Nakamaru – out of all of us, I think he might be the one who cares about the other members the most. Please keep that kind heart forever.

I think everyone has different kinds of experiences here, and there are painful things, sad things – but for every time you cry, there’s a smile waiting. That’s how I live.

To the everyone on the staff who made this possible and everyone who was a part of this, thank you very much. And also, everyone in KAT-TUN, my beloved family, you really are a help to me. Thank you.

Akanishi Jin

[translation] 24hr Terebi - Jin's letter (part 2)
And here are KT-TUN’s reactions to Jin's letter. Not much to say except awwww. ♥

Announcer: Akanishi-kun wrote this for us in secret. Koki-kun, how was it?

Koki: Um, that kind of – he's never spoken so seriously. [everyone laughs] I felt kind of like "Oh, so that's how he was seeing me."

Announcer: How do you see Akanishi-kun?

Koki: What?

Announcer: How do you see Akanishi-kun?

Koki: Ah, he’s helped me incredibly. I see several different sides of him.

Announcer: I see. Nakamaru-kun.

Nakamaru: No, although it's been 8 years since I first met Akanishi, it's almost like I just met him again. I've never been told anything in a way like this letter, so I was incredibly touched. Yes.

Announcer: Ueda-kun.

Ueda: Yeah, I feel like we were able to hear Akanishi's true thoughts. If you think about it, we do fight the most, don't we. Even so we became good friends. Right? I think we were hearing something from the bottom of his heart.

Announcer: Juukanji. Juuchan. Taguchi-kun. *

Junno: Akanishi is the one I've been hanging out with for the longest since I entered the jimusho, so of course he's really been a support to me, too. That's what it's been like up until now, and from here on, I'd like to be able to always keep going hand in hand.

Announcer: The one who was mentioned first, Kamenashi.

Kame: With Akanishi, there's several... No matter what we're doing, we face it together and share experiences. It happens a lot. Akanishi and I really expose our weaknesses to each other. When it gets down to the wire, in emergencies, I always talk with him, I think. Even though a lot has happened recently, in the end, he's been talking with me... Well, for a long time we’ve been together a lot, and so from now on, as we encourage each other, I'd like to be able to go on firmly building up this relationship.

Announcer: These are good bonds KAT-TUN has with each other.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:46

Colorful Season KAT-TUN
Translation of the whole KAT-TUN article in Duet September. ^_^ Enjoy!

Nakamaru Yuichi

Recently, I went shopping with a friend, and on the wall in front of Omotesandô Hills there was a giant KAT-TUN poster. I was so happy, I immediately took a photo with my mobile. And two photos, the whole scene plus a close-up, on top! *laughs* After that we went to see a movie, and in the first scene of the movie there was the big crossing in Shibuya. And there was a KAT-TUN poster too. Isn't it amazing that our poster appears on a street in a movie!? Somehow, two of those coincidences on one day scared me a bit.

Together with Ueda I went on an onsen trip for a day. Onsen make you feel really warm, don't they. On the way back, I was still feeling hot, even when I came back home, my face was all red. Onsen are really something, they warm you up from the core of your body... and while I thought that, I didn't cool down even though it was night then. What's this!? And I was feeling kind of exhausted too!? I took my temperature and had 37,6°C [AN: For japanese people, this is regarded as quite high.] Somehow I managed to catch a cold at the onsen. *laughs* I got that by myself.

Yesterday, I suddenly got a mail from my younger sister, "Sorry, I lost the watch." When I asked, "Eh? Watch? What's this about?", she confessed that she had taken my favourite watch without asking me and lost it on top of that... So I answered very nicely, "Forget about the watch, but only enter my room if you have permission to." Well, I get along great with my younger sister, but there have to be restrictions for coming into my room. *laughs*

For "24 hours TV", we were so lucky to be able to do a collaboration with Ghibli and make a T-shirt! I'm such a Ghibli fan, it's like "Ghibli = Nakamaru" in my own thoughts. Really, it's a dream of mine to one day be able to voice-act in a Ghibli movie.

Kamenashi Kazuya

What made me happy recently was the day my job ended at 8 p.m. Since it had been ages that I got off so early, I went out to eat with friends. I always eat cold bentô at work, so I was very happy that I could eat a warm meal. Speaking of meals, I got a call from Namase Katsuhisa-san who also played in Gokusen [AN: He played the head teacher with the funny hairstyle. *g*] and was invited to eat nabe at his house. But at first, when I picked up the phone, I didn't know who it was, so I rudely said "Who's there?" Shame on me, I'm really useless. Nakama Yukie-san came to Namase-san's house, too, I enjoyed talking to her after such a long time. And the kimchi nabe Namase-san's wife made was very tasty.

What pisses me off recently is when I see adults who do their jobs as if they were automatons, without really caring. I'm also very busy, but I make sure to do my job right. I end up saying "If you feel like this about your job, wouldn't it be better for you to quit?" When I see something like that, if I don't say anything about it, it becomes stress for me personally, and after I've said it, things will gradually improve, I think. Maybe. *laughs* But people probably think of me as obnoxious brat. *laughs*

My head is full with the special dorama for "24 hour television". It's a true story about a boy who is the eighth person in the world to contract this serious illness. Since there exist only eight precedents, the disease doesn't have a name. You lose your sight and apparently your face changes too. In my role, I just play the part of losing my eyesight though. I think to do this role justice, I have to really get into the disease and the main character. But I haven't read a bit of the original work. I didn't want to hold any strange preconceptions. I think this role is very difficult, but even just because of that, it holds merit, so I'm doing my best for this dorama right now.

Ueda Tatsuya

Recently when I had a day off, I went to Nasushiobara together with Nakamaru on a one day onsen trip! There happened so many things, where should I start!? Ah, from taking the train I hadn't taken for half a year. We had decided that Nakamaru would drive to Nasushiobara, but he said "It's a bother to go pick you up, so take the train to my house." But I thought, "What will I do if someone discovers on the train that I'm KAT-TUN!?" and was really nervous, drawing my cap deep into my face, looking around inconspicuously...But of course not a single person noticed. *laughs*

Then we arrived. We had gone all this way to Nasushiobara, but for some reason we went into a conbini and a video rental store. After that, we found a game center, but even though I said "We've come here on a special occasion, so a game center is surely out of the question.", without listening Nakamaru drove into the next parking lot... we stayed there until five in the evening. *laughs* We went into ourselves and decided to first get omiyage and bought cheese and raw ham at an omiyage shop. Next we decided "Let's eat!" and since we've come all the way here, let's eat the regional soba. We searched and searched, but there was nothing in the guide book, and finally without finding a restaurant... In the end, we went to a family restaurant that also exists in Tokyo. *laughs* When we were done eating, it was already seven, and the fresh things we had bought at the omiyage shop would go bad after six hours, so we had to go home soon. *laughs* Well, in the end we found a one day onsen, managed to get into it somehow, but that was quite the stressful day. *laughs*

Since Nakamaru had driven on the way to Nasushiobara, I drove on the way back, but when I glanced over to him on the way, he was sleeping like a log. And here I had stayed awake for him during the two and a half hours to Nasushiobara even though I was really sleepy... That's really unbelievable, isn't it. *laughs*

Tanaka Kôki

Yesterday I remade my sneakers. On the white leather, I drew sakura flowers and around the brand logo I put 1mm Swarowski glitter stones. That's why I didn't sleep today. *laughs* I thought "I'll do it as far as I can." and it took 11 hours. The reason why I chose sakura flowers as motive is because they are the heart of the japanese, because I'm japanese. Among my friends there is someone who remakes sneakers professionally, and he developped a special ink for drawing on leather, he even owns a patent for it. Since I was able to borrow some ink from him, I thought I'd give it a try. I'm still adding color and it will take another two or three days until they are finished, but I think the result will be quite satisfying.

What surprised me lately is how serious Tegoshi Yûya-kun, who also acts in the dorama, takes me being his senpai. *laughs* When I arrive on the set, I greet him with an " 'sup", but he answers "Ohayô gozaimasu!" At the production press conference he also gave very thoughtful comments. It's the kind of atmosphere where I feel I can't just take it easy. In reality I wanted to do so. *laughs* Even when I talked to him, he always used keigo (very polite japanese) When we're together I think "Have I really deserved that?" and my heart starts to hurt. *laughs* Hey, it's my ninth year in the jimusho. I'm the perfect leader, right? *laughs* I understand that you use keigo when talking to a senpai, but I wish Tegoshi-kun would be a little more open with me.

I just said it, but it's already been nine years since I entered Johnny's. I belong to the backbone of the company. I'm doing my best job-wise, during concerts I wave at people with a huge smile, but still I haven't been voted "The person I want as my lover" on rank 1. *laughs* I always just take first place on rankings like "Is strong in fights". I'm the last idol of the century? The "Last Idol"? *laughs*

Taguchi Junnosuke

I cut my hair! Well, only my front bangs a little. Because when you play billiard, you bow down and look up. So when your hair falls into your eyes it gets hard to see. Thanks to cutting my hair, my billiard condition is quite good recently! Oh yeah, at the moment I want a new cue. I got the one I use at the moment from Yonehana Tsuyoshi-kun as a present, but it's about time I move one rank up. After all, you want the thickness of the grip to fit your hand. But cues, there are expensive ones which cost 500 000 yen. But well, those are more for collectors to buy. A player like me uses something practical, so I'm not looking for one of those. At the moment I'm in the middle of thinking which one to buy.

Have you all watched the World Cup? I met with six friends of mine in a restaurant we often go to and watched at least all the Japan games in real time! We got really into it, it was a lot of fun. When I had the time, I also watched the other games, so for a while I didn't get enough sleep. The Japan games were a given, of course, but individually I'm a fan of the french player Tierry Henry. I cheered for him the whole time, it was really a pity that they lost the final game.

Lately, I'm playing against Ueda a lot, a game we both bought. It's a kind of investment game. Simply put, you try to raise the cash of your shops and whoever gets rich fastest wins. To be honest, Ueda is really good at this, I haven't won even once. *cries* It's like everytime he comes up with something even nastier. *laughs* I can't fight back like that. But next time I'm gonna win for sure, whenever I have free time, I practice.

Akanishi Jin

Yesterday, my job ended in the evening so I went to Shibuya to go shopping. Since it's been a long time that it ended so early, I bought a lot of everyday things that I thought I needed. All practical stuff like cleaning tools, cases to put small things into, only things like that. *laughs* After that, I also bought a suspense movie DVD I had wanted for a long time. After I came home, I immediately watched it, it was very interesting.

Talking about shopping, there's one more thing. During "Gokusen", I wore a necklace with a pendant in the form of a woman, and I found myself liking it a lot. Recently I happened to find a similar one. I bought it immediately without thinking twice and have been wearing it for a long time now.

It's really summer now. Somehow I thought I want to change my hairstyle, summer-like. I have my own style in mind, the hair length as it is with a soft perm, but I'm still hesitating. I have the feeling summer will be over before I'm done with thinking. *laughs*

Recently, I went out to eat with five male friends of mine. Before I noticed, we had spent three hours talking about indecent topics like primary schoolers. I laughed about so much nonsense. But to spend time like this, talking about stupid things with my friends, is what I love most, and my stress disappears. Yeah, I'm often such a kid, but lately I sometimes wonder if I have become an adult, if it feels as if I've become mild-mannered. For example, before when one of the members drank my juice without asking, I exploded *laughs*, but I'm completely fine with it now. ... is this simply the change into an "ossan"!? I'm worried. *laughs*

credit: riccichan

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:51

Translation 14.09.03 SC

Pi: Let's introduce the next segment

Hina: Yes, next up is "Big Matters, Small Matters, Things you want to say".

Hina: Sa, we have invited many juniors. This segment is for you to say whatever you want to. Yes, if you have anything youd like to say, please say it. Hai, lets start. Will the person whose name is called please go up to the stage. Sa, first up ... who do you want to talk to? First, there's something to say to Nakamaru-kun!

Hina: "Why are you always late? By Tanaka Koki" Sa, what do you have to say about Koki's words? Nakamaru-kun.

Maru: eh? Didn't I have an agreement with him before? He's late too!

Koki: I wasn't late. I just woke up a little later.

Hina: You, you're the same! Ja, Nakamaru-kun, please take note of this in the future.

Maru: Hai, from now on I'll take note of this.

Hina: Ja, let us all work hard towards not being late and affecting our work. Sa, let's continue. Next is what you want to say to Kamenashi Kazuya! What do you want to say to Kamenashi-kun himself? "Don't always touch other people's butt. This is really unbecoming. By Ueda Tatsuya."

Kame: Don't say this kind of things!

Hina: Sa, "always touching people's butt", Kame how do you explain this?

Kame: That's because Ueda's butt is very small and it feels pretty good to touch.

Hina: You're a pervert!

Kame: It's not like that!

Hina: What do you mean?

Kame: During performances, my left hand will be holding the mic and the right hand will feel lonely

Hina: Eh? You're touching throughout the performance?

Kame: Instead of saying "touch", it's more like an accidental bump.

Hina: Sa. What does Ueda have to say. Why have your lips turned white??

Ueda: I remember now, he keeps touching me like this every time [Ueda demonstrates XDDDD]

Hina: You didn't have to do that! You didn't have to demonstrate!

Kame: It's not like that! [Kame's expression is so adorable!]

Hina: Not like that? Then what is it like?

Kame: I don't touch like that!

Hina: ok, you don't have to demonstrate it with your hands.

Kame: When we're doing our moves on stage, "pa-ching", just a bump!

Hina: It's the same either way. So Ueda-kun has got to be careful and avoid being touched! Please return colour to your lips. And Kame must take note of this from now on.

Kame: Ok, I'll take note.

Next is a group called KKKitty. I skipped their part but if anyone is interested, feel free to request and I'll translate. It's pretty cute too. So sorry, but I have no idea who's in KKKitty so ... I use XYZ to represent them! Translation up and now I know their names!

Hina: This has become a strange segment. Let's continue. Next is a card for Kato from KKK.

[Look carefully and you'll see Kame attacking Ueda's butt as the guy from KKK runs up onto stage.]

Hina: "Please don't be so intimate with strangers on trains. You can lean on me too. By Kusano". Kato-kun, what kind of situation is this?

Kusano: For example, Hina you are the passenger and I am Shige. Initially we are both looking in front, as per normal but later he ends up [leaning on the passenger and snoring]. I will feel lonely.

Hina: Any explanation for this?
Kato: I must sleep when I'm on the train. I really want to sleep because I'm too tired so I will fall asleep no matter what I'm leaning on.

?: What if you meet an “akan” (ok, hope I didn't catch this wrongly. Referring to strange men that go round groping people on trains.)

Hina: So please don't get intimate with people so easily!

Kato: Hai, I'll take note in the future.

= = =

Pi: Thanks everyone. [Pi starts rambling] Hmm, everyone has said a lot huh, as for me, hmm, what is there to say ... so da na, so ka, so ... I went to Jin's house and we had a meal together. I really like that tanshou [anyone knows what kind of food this is?] so I planned on eating it last, wanting to enjoy the happiness of eating my favourite food at the last bite. Then I went to watch something interesting on TV. When I turned back, I discovered that the food I wanted to eat is gone! My tanshou has disappeared. No more, where has it gone? I realize that it seems to be in your mouth. Really, isn't this a thief?
Yes, that's how it was. Sorry, seems like I'm complaining.

[Pi then introduces KAT-TUN's medley]

= = =

Kame: Just now, we, uh, not 'we', it's actually Akanishi. Yamashita wrote Jin a card. It was a card but actually it was full of complains. (probably referring to Yamapi's 'soliloquy ' ealier)

Jin: Speaking of which, I was out driving with Yamapi once and we stopped by a convenience store to buy coffee.

Kame: ah, coffee? Bitter ne?

Jimmy: Men (does he mean it's manly to drive black coffee? Not too sure)

Kame: Black coffee?

Jin: No, we added some sugar. After we bought the coffee, I said "Let's go" (Kame said something about the wiper but it wasn't translated and I can't quite catch it either). Then when I started the car, he spilt all the coffee in the car.

Kame: I know, Jin probably started the car too quickly.

Jin: No, I started very nicely! Even I thought it was great.

Jimmy: you're lying, definitely lying.

Jin: Really, even I was surprised.

Jimmy: I don't even dare to sit in your car when you drive. I can't be assured at all.

Kame: Yamapi must have been very nervous.

Jin: But guess what was Pi's excuse? "Ah, the earth's gravity is really powerful today!"

Jimmy: Haha, gravity. That's clever.

Kame: So, it's this Yamapi that brings us very cool programmes.

[Akame moment!]

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:52

Duet September 2006 KAT-TUN Secret Face

We pissed each other off. ...That's why we became good friends.

KAT-TUN Secret Face
Akanishi Jin & Ueda Tatsuya Talk Session

When did you two meet?

Jin: I met Ueda for the first time at the time of 8J (8ji da J). That was the first time I saw him at all, by the way. Really, before we became KAT-TUN, I had barely spoken to him.
Ueda: I became a Jr. before Jin, around four months later Akanishi entered Johnny's. At the moment I saw him I thought: "Ah, he's gonna sell."
Akanishi: Heee, what was so good about me? Did I have a kind of aura as if I'd sell? *laughs*
Ueda: You didn't have any aura at all. *laughs* But I thought you had a good face. You know, I can tell who's gonna sell. *laughs*
Jin: That's an incredible talent. *laughs* Oh yeah, back then I thought that Ueda was a senpai at the level of Tackey. *laughs*
Ueda: What's that, age? Do you mean to say I looked old!? How rude. *laughs* That's right, at the time we became KAT-TUN, Akanishi looked at me and laughed "Fufu..." That felt really bad.
Jin: Eh, I didn't do that. I can't remember that at all.
Ueda: And right after we became KAT-TUN, Akanishi said "I don't want us to become KAT-TUN!", and for some reason he looked in my direction when he said that. I thought 'Even if he looks good, this is too much.'
Jin: Ahaha, Ueda, that's a misunderstanding! It's true that I didn't feel so great about working as KAT-TUN, but not because of Ueda or anything. *laughs*

The two of you get along well now, what was the opportunity which led to you becoming friends?

Jin: I don't know about a special opportunity, but I got closer to Ueda when I learned about his good points. I like that he is someone who has his own world.
Ueda: I envy Akanishi for his freedom in doing things. He does what he wants to do. I want to charge forward like this.

Do you have shared interests?

Jin: I wonder... Maybe our musicality is similar. I listen to all kinds of music with no regards to genre, so it's not a specific genre, but when I recommend a song to him that I like, Ueda also likes it.
Ueda: That's true. I often listen to traditional japanese rock, while Akanishi also listens to a lot of western music. I like most songs he recommends to me. We wrote the song "Butterfly" for our debut album together, and if we have the opportunity, I'd like us to work on a song together again.
Jin: Un. Last time, we adopted most of my ideas, so next time I'll try to hold back. *laughs* Then something new will emerge, I think that'll be interesting.

Do you spend private time together?

Ueda: We go out to a restaurant together, but we don't really spend time together with just the two of us. Recently, Nakamaru was with us too.
Jin: At that time, we went to a Hormonyakiya (hormon = broiled (pieces of) pig innards (on skewers)), the food was very tasty.
Ueda: The Motsu Nabe there is the best. You really feel great when you eat something great.
Jin: Let's go there again next time.

By the way, if the two of you should compare the other to an animal, what would that be?

Jin: Humans all most resemble apes, in the end. *laughs* Ah, but, Ueda is like a cat. His character and such. He always changes suddenly, even when you think that now you've got him figured out, you realize you haven't got him at all. That feeling reminds me of a cat.
Ueda: Akanishi is a wild pig! Because he's someone who charges straight forward.

Finally - please tell us a secret that only you know!

Ueda: U~n, what might that be!? Is there anything like that?
Jin: It's supposed to be a secret, isn't it, ah!! There is one, but... I can't say that. *laughs*
Ueda: Well, a secret is a secret after all.
Jin: Something like that, yeah. *laughs*

credit: riccichan

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:54

Tatsuya Ueda

Q Is it true that you`re (Ueda-kun) very kind towards your Jr. kouhai?

A Why do you know! You`re all so observant (laugh). Of course I`m kind towards my kouhai. I get along the most with A.B.C. I`m like A.B.C.`s guardian. During concert rehearsals I`ll take them out for meals or get take away for them.

Q Totsuka-kun from A.B.C. said that “Ueda-kun saved me with his magic”, but can you use magic? (laugh)

A This was when we were doing “SUMMARY”. Totsuu nearly tripped on stage, but he said that my magic stopped him! (laugh) So Totsuu`s convinced that “Ueda-san helped me!”…It`s clearly a sign of his loyalty to me. Any questions? (laugh)

Q Becoming polite and dying your hair black, you (Ueda-kun) changed your character a lot, but aren`t you going back to your cool character?

A If you want me to go back I will! Being cool, you don`t have to speak much so it`s easy there, but you can`t laugh and you have to say cool things. I personally quite like the polite character. But it`s not too popular within my fans. I think the black hair is pure and I like it myself.

Q Is your (Ueda-kun) best friend Nakamaru-kun? You seem to always be with Jin-kun…

A This you see, Ueda-kun`s the one that `s attracted to me. I think he`s trying to steal some tact from me. I don`t blame him (by Akanishi). No no The other day Jin came and hugged ME! And truthfully, I don`t like Nakamaru-kun (laugh). But because Nakamaru-kun likes me I let him go shopping with me. Oh, the other day Nakamaru and I were talking about going for a Hokkaidou trip! So yes, to sum it up I`m good friends with both Nakamaru and Jin v

Q You (Ueda-kun) said on “Za Shounen Club” that you used to be called “The angel dancer”. Is this true?

A Well my dances are as elegant as the angels. Should I call it charisma? (laugh). Really it was a name I made up (laugh). But from now on with my sweet voice, I`ll continue singing as an `Angel singer`.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:56

KAT-TUN - 20 girigiri choice questions, "If..." translation

Source: DUET 0306

credit: stanime

Warning: Some might be off so please don't take things too seriously if you find something too weird to believe..though I suppose most of these are correct.

1. You wake up in the morning and discovered that you've became a girl!! What would you do?
Kame: Put on a perfect make-up. Then, go on the streets and be like "look at me~!"
Jin: Thinking, I'm probably still dreaming, so go back to sleep. Then, if I'm still a girl when I wake up again, I'll just go to work normally! (laugh)
Junno: Sleep again! Wouldn't you be too shocked to get up? Don't want anyone to see me like this~ Maybe I can return to normal once I sleep again!? Thinking that, I'd sleep again.
Koki: Go somewhere that girls would hangout. Sort of like Lady'sのshop, buy cute belts and stuff.
Ueda: Anyways, dress up really sexy, make men fall for me! Then, walk along Shibuya street, and receive attention from different types of people (laugh)
Maru: Do what girls would do. Like, wearing a short skirt and go shopping.

2. You've been told you only have 1 year to live, what would you do for the rest of your life?
Kame: Try my hardest to debut!
Jin: Live normally the first 11 months, then do whatever I want in the last month! After that, I want a really cool "funeral party" [...Jin sure thinks differently=v=]
Junno: Try things I've never tried before. Like appearing on DUET magazine cover alone, publish my own books and stuff. Until the end, I'd still want to work.
Koki: Act normally. Because, now might be my most grateful moments. Though I would like to try really manly occupations. Construction workers seems cool.
Ueda: Spend it with my beloved one.
Maru: Sing with Class kids [? No idea] I can't!? Well I'll use my time efficiently. Sleep early and wake up early! I'm trying to accomplish that right now.

3. The one magic spell you would like to choose?
Kame:
Jin: Make fireballs from the palm of your hand! Like dragonball.
Junno: Make the refrigerator be filled with pudding and yogurt!
Koki: World peace. A world without any wars.
Ueda: Make the person that I like notice me! Definitely!
Maru: To choose 2 magic spells. I can't?! Then, world peace.

4. You got 100 million from the lottery, how would you use it?
Kame: Buy a mansion. There's should also be a backyard that would let me practice baseball whenever I want.
Jin: First, use 10 million for a car! Then, 20 million for clothes! After, wouldn't you need somewhere to put these clothes? So, for the clothes, buy a 60 million mansion!! .and save the rest.
Junno:
Koki: Filial piety towards parents. Buy a big mansion for then, then send them to travel. Hawaii seems pretty cool.
Ueda: Travel to foreign countries! First buy a ship, before I use up my money I would keep travelling by ship. I want to go to Italy and France first. Then find someone that would become my wife there.
Maru: Buy a mansion with an elevator, 4 floor building seems nice.

5. Bungee jumping or sky high diving?
Kame: Sky high diving. Just once, want to float for a long time, look at Japan island from high up.
Jin: Sky high diving!!! I really want to try this!!!
Junno: I guess sky high diving. Wouldn't it be fun to look at the world from a different perspective?
Koki: Sky high diving. Because everything on the ground would look so unreal.
Ueda: If for sure it's safe then sky high diving. If I wouldn't have butterflies in my stomach I would like to try.
Maru: Sky high diving, for sure! I always thought it would be interesting!

6. If you could become something other than a human, what would you want to be?
Kame: Bird. Want to see Japan island from high above.
Jin: Dragon seems cool. Pure white, palm-sized dragon. Dragon should be around a long time ago right?
Ah!! Nonexistent!? Really!?
Junno: Water. Because water takes on no shape, or it can take any shape.
Koki: The great white shark. It's invincible in the ocean.
Ueda: Want to become a bird and fly in the sky. Not something like a sparrow, more like an eagle or vulture.
Maru: Want to become the lovable dolphin~

7. If there's a fire in the house, what would you save first?
Kame: Photo album. Because memories are very important.
Jin: Cellphone, bank record, stamp. If you're buried under, wouldn't the cellphone be useful for contacting?
Junno: Cellphone and money. Also family! Wouldn't it be lonely to live on by yourself? So if anyone was unable to escape, I'll definitely run back in to save him/her.
Koki: Probably cellphone, shouldn't you call the firetruck first?
Ueda: Cellphone. I would be really frustrated if I lost my friends' numbers.
Maru: In the order of, cellphone, wallet, photo album.

8. Would you rather choose, being poor but live up to 120, or being rich but only having 30 years of life?
Kame: Billionaire. Enjoy 120 years of life in 30 years.
Jin: 30. You see, isn't there a saying "beauty lives a short life"? [...omg..OMG!]
Junno: Probably 120. I wouldn't dream to live only up to 30 years old. Although I wouldn't want to be too poor, but I wouldn't mind not being so rich. Just live up to 80 normally would be fine.
Koki: I'm not very interested in wasting money and live a luxurious life. So even if I become someone rich, I'd still live in an apartment.
Ueda: Being rich. Rather than live a long life, a full life would be happier.
Maru: Touchy~ I wouldn't want any of these, so not choosing.

9. One day to switch your body with someone, who would you choose?
Kame: Kimura Takuya-san. I can't believe he's also a human. What would it feel like to be Kimura Takuya~?
Jin: I want to fly in the sky, bird. Phoenix seems pretty cool. [It's not phoenix but I couldn't find the translation to the other bird...Well let's just say it's imaginary]
Junno: Cat or dog. Want to experience a life on the fields. Even if I couldn't find food, though it would be only one day so no problems. I can handle it.
Koki: Aikawa Sho-san. So cool, I really look up to him.
Ueda: Britney Spears, go sexy.
Maru: Prime minister. Though, if I become the PM, everyone would probably object right.

10. Medicine to go back to childhood, or becomes an adult, which would you pick?
Kame: Kid. You play everyday in kindergarten, wouldn't you be really happy?
Jin: Probably a kid. Becomes a kid, then check out the girl's bathroom. (laugh)
Junno: Medicine to become a kid. Return to when I was a baby, then, reborn.
Koki: Neither! I'm happy for now, so not drinking any of these!
Ueda: Medicine to become a kid. Work hard to study, if I only done that earlier.
Maru: Return to the happy 7th grade. Then, join the soccer team again, and run wild on the field.

11. If you can have a superpower?
Kame: Bending the spoon. Bending the spoon easily when you're walking on the street, you would become a hero!?
Jin: Healing disease/wound power. Even if you break your bone, you can easily recover in no time.
Junno: Bending the spoon. You would become quite popular in a party right~
Koki: Of course it would be to move quickly! When you're going to school, you could even wake up 5 minutes before the bell rings~ Now waking up everyday at 6 is really tiring~
Ueda: If you can move quickly, then you could play until you're exhausted and then go to sleep.
Maru: Please give me the power of knowing the future. I want to live a unharmful life.

12. Please predict yourself 20 years later?
Kame: Having a beautiful wife and angel. Ah! I meant a child.
Jin: Becomes world's top man and receives welcoming from the world. Also receives a Nobel Prize. In the singing field (laugh), I'll create a "Akanishi Nobel Prize Award"!
Junno: Married, have children, a normal, good father.?
Koki: 37...can't imagine~ Probably married, have kids, becomes a father that the child can be proud to mention in school.
Ueda: Get married with a foreign girl in a foreign country, live in a foreign castle.
Maru: I think, live healthily, live every day to the fullest.

13. If you're a girl, who would you choose in KAT-TUN to be your boyfriend?
Kame: Myself. You'd know everything about yourself, wouldn't you be relaxed and happy all the time?
Jin: No one. I know everyone's personality too well, it would be pretty boring.
Junno: Who should it be...? Myself. Being with the other 5, I would feel the most comfortable with myself.
Koki: Absolutely no idea. Akanishi would be suitable!? Wouldn't you feel like you want to protect him all the time? [Hai! *hides from flying tomatoes*]
Ueda: Er...no one. No matter who I go out with it would seem pretty annoying.
Maru: Akanishi...Maa~, although it's because he's just around now, but he's always so high on tension, wouldn't it be fun to be with him?

14. Really popular amongst the girls or really popular amongst the boys, which would you choose?
Kame: Same gender group. I want to become a strong existence so that other male would look up to.
Jin: Either side is important. You wouldn't lose anything being liked on either side right?
Junno: Both sides are fine~ Too greedy? (laugh)
Koki: Amongst boys. I'd feel really great if the same gender said I'm "really cool".
Ueda: I would say girls. All guys would want girls to kya-kya at them right.
Maru: As a guy, I would want to be popular amongst the girls.

15. Diary and test, which would embarrass you if other people saw it?
Kame: Diary. Though I don't write it often, but I'm a really sensible person so...(laugh) "Today's sky, as if waiting for me. Because of this sky, that received more attention then other times." This kind of sentence. (laugh) So, if other people saw this I would be embarrassed.
Jin: Diary. Because, before I would use (^_^)(T_T) these kind of emotions to describe my feelings on those days.
Junno: Diary. I wouldn't be embarrassed if someone saw my tests.
Koki: Neither. I probably don't know how to be shameful? (laugh) If there's work like "wearing a piece of clothing to walk on street", I wouldn't think twice before doing it.
Ueda: Because I don't have the habit of writing diaries, tests then.
Maru: It would definitely be diary. I've started a diary in junior school, but didn't even continue for a week. (laugh)

16. Your girlfriend and best friend are drowning, the boat you're on can only take another person, what would you do?
Kame: Of course I would get off. But, if the boat can only hold one person, I would let my girlfriend to sit.
Jin: I would get off! They're the people that I would want to protect even if I have to lose my life.
Junno: Eh~!! Then, let me drown.
Koki: I would jump off to save them. Because, I can swim.
Ueda: Tell you the truth, I would want to save my girlfriend, but I don't want to lose my best friend either! Um~ Then I'll jump off and hold on to the back of the boat.
Maru: Can't choose, so I'll jump off. Let's all drown then. (laugh)

17. If you have to live with a member for a life time, who would you choose?
Kame: No one! Because, aren't we always together? I want to be alone when I'm by myself.
Jin: Um~? No one special, anyone would work.
Junno: Too annoying, I'd live by myself.
Koki: Anyone would be fine. Who knows how to cook? Ueda? Ok then Ueda.
Ueda: If I want to live a happy life, then Akanishi. If I want to live a normal life, then Taguchi. But, I'd still pick Akanishi. Since he's learning guitar recently, we can practice together.
Maru: This...would be hard~(laugh) Actually, I would pick Ueda. We've known each other for a long time, so we'd get along pretty well.

18. Travelling through space, or travelling around the world?
Kame: Space! I want to see Japan island from outer space!
Jin: World. But I would be too lonely to travel by myself, then I'd bring all the members with me!
Junno: World. First I'd go to Broadway in New York. En~, then go to Canada to buy maple syrup, [OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG COME!!!!!!!!!!!] then go to Alaska to eat seal meat...(planning continues)
Koki: There's nothing to do in space, so I want to travel the world.
Ueda: Of course it would be the world. About the space, if you got hit on a meteorite, wouldn't you die for sure.
Maru: Definitely the space!! I so want to go on a spaceship! [..space-maniac..]

19. Cute chubby girls or slender females, which is your type?
Kame: Either would be fine. It's the inside that counts.
Jin: If I had to choose, cute chubby ones? Seems more safe.
Junno: Either would be fine. I wouldn't mind these things.
Koki: Either would be fine. If I really liked her, these things doesn't matter.
Ueda: If you're asking which one, slender would be better.
Maru: If I have to choose, chubby, healthy girls would be better. But, if I have to pick one to my girlfriend, personality would be more important, the appearance doesn't matter.

20. What would you bring with you if you have to go on a no-man island?
Kame: Music. Watching the ocean and listening to songs that I like, this would be pretty enjoyable.
Jin: Doraemon! Not likely. (laugh) I would still bring that guy. Because, I hate being lonely. [I'm guessing Yamapi? -_,-]
Junno: Refrigerator. But I can't use electricity...Then, ah! DUET! "I did these things before" kind of feelings.
Koki: A year supply of food cans. Then I'll consider what to change them into.
Ueda: Bring someone that can chat with me. Food would be there somehow.
Maru: Food can be considered later, so I want a boat that has a bed on it. If something happens, I can come back with it. (laugh)

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:58

Question 17: When out on a date, the Girl behaves FLIRTATIOUSLY
Maru: It's okay but not in front of others. We will be looked at on the streets and i don't like that feeling
Ueda: If she overdoes it, it will get all sticky here and there and i hate it. We both should be strict about this
Koki: I WOULD LOVE THAT!
Junno: I'm fine with anything but if we were to be in the middle of the streets, it can be pretty embarrasing! (SMILES)
Jin: Isnt' that good? If she's behaving like that, i can respond. I think it'll be alright. I'm the kind who doesnt mind the attention (!!! omg! =P)
Kame: I don't mind it at all. However, if there's people around and she's flirting more than necessary, it can get pretty annoying so i don't want that to happen!

Question 18: A girl who wants to meet up with you EVERYDAY
Maru: THAT'S GOOD! If you SERIOUSLY like the person, its not WRONG to go to the extent of seeing each other everyday. I want to see her tooo~ (ahaha, that was soo cute of Maru, any girl who gets him is lucky!!)
Ueda: I NEED TO HAVE TIME ALONE TOO!!
Koki: I want to see her, that's why! (SMILES) EVERYDAY, EVERYNIGHT, 24 HOURS A DAY just to see her..isnt dat gooood?!! (scary koki!!)
Junno: Don't overdo it. I think theres plenty of time to see each other. We can always ring each other or mail each other and with this, theres really no need to see each other everyday. (but junno, i want to see u everyday!!! =P)
Jin: I don't mind. I REALLY like a girl who is honest with her feelings.
Kame: I don't mind but if im busy then its impossible but that just cold be my selfishness!! Hahaha!

Question 19: A girl who has too many "BOYFRIENDS"
Maru: It cant be helped but if theres tooo many its hard for meee~ I will be sooo insecure!!
Ueda: If its purely frenship, its ok but if i sense something fishy, its definitely as NO. But i think its normal to have frens.. (aww, how sweeet)
Koki: I have never talked about Frenship issues but i dun like the feeling of her having too many guy frens
Junno: I WON'T MIND IT (somehow, his answer is sooo scary. It can mean, he trust his gf ALOT but it could also mean he DOESNT CARE ABT HER AT all......My junno, why are u like this?)
Jin: Too many huh...? To have guy frens is okay even if its not many. I don't want to be the one ending up to have many GF's!!
Kame: I will probably be JEALOUS but if she love to socialise than theres no stopping her, i think....

Question 20: Frankly tell us the type of girl that you like!
Maru: A KIND and GENTLE GIRL! (awwwww)
Ueda: A girl whose strong point is at housework and domestic affairs. Able to clean up her own room would be best! (u lazy guy you!!)
Koki: (lazy to translate!!! sorry! he talks alot!
Junno: (his too!!)
Jin: A BEAUTIFUL BLOND GIRL (SMILES) (omg, is dat superficial? no wonder u are soo improving ur eng!)
Kame: I want a girl who takes her words seriously. If its just, "I LIKE you" i wont accept it. It must come from the heart and the person must seriously mean it. Thats what i think. (ooh, a grown-up KAME!)

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:59

MUSIC STATION:
Last edited by ciantella on Dec 5th, '07, 22:27, edited 1 time in total.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 22:26

OKINAWA SPECIAL PICSPAM:
credit: brooke_ueda

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 6th, '07, 04:01

So many things to read!! Got my time to catch up ;)
ciantella wrote:Ginoru
Wow..you amaze me. ^^ Definitely, whenever I'm unclear about something.. i'll definitely ask you about KAT-TUN.
Oh my! It is not so much!! I just like them :) but if i can help in something just tell me ok??

theflavoroflife wrote:does Ueda comes from a wealthy family????
Yes, as does Junno

ena wrote:Woaaaah, ginomu, you're expert in Kattun...
Not at all!! There are so many things i still don't know! I just can read a bit more into them because i like them and second because of my work
I am an art historian and i have worked in the opera as singer

ciantella wrote: flavoroflife
..yes, Ueda is rich. According to the KAT-TUN members, he is. They usually mention it in magazine interviews too. ^^ I think that's the reason why he's not really in dramas or anything else for that matter besides the music industry because he doesn't really need the money. ^^
I don't think that being rich has anything to do with him appearing in dramas; he is just not interested, he prefers his music

Kuso_Baba wrote:Ueda is definetly form a rich family!! It was mentioned a couple of times in Cartoon KAT-TUN. The episode where this femael guest comes to the show.. I dont remeber how it started but then u see Nakamaru saying that Ueda comes forma rich family too or something. Then u see Ueda saying how he used to have lessons every single day like English lessons, Calligraphy lessons, Piano lessons and more. I dont think normal families an affored different lessons for EACH SINGLE DAY!!
Yeah about the big chair thing, it was mentioned in Summary Backstage. Koki and the other were describing how Ueda's house looked like form the inside. Koki also said something about the number of maids he had ( I dont know if he was joking or something)

I always loved how elegant and aristocrat Ueda looks..
I always imagined Ueda's mom with that sort of Kimono those women wear and acts very strict and all.. :x

BUT DONT WE ALL LOVE OUR UEDA?? hohohohoho~~ :wub:
He can be very cute sometimes for example: In the episode of Cartoon KAT-TUN where they invited the half French half Japanese girl( the one who acts in Yukan Club, I am not really good in memorizing female names). Ueda had to take a paper out of the box. He read what was written on it to himself the he just burst out laughing! It was the most ADORABLE laugh ever.. ( I watched that a zillions of times)
:wub: :mrgreen:

It would be nice when the ay come and a new drama would be out and the star of that drama would be Ueda.. Even just as a guest would be nice..
Everyone: Keep ur hopes up!!!
Yes that was mentioned as it was mentioned that he used private jets and went to hawaii on holidays often, the other kt's said he grew up in a greenhouse in one of the CtKt. Soo funny because he never shows any difference with the others! It is funny too with Junno, when Jin said that after work in Yukan he has to go home on his own, by train or car and Junno has his driver to do so XD

That's curious because despite coming from a rich family(old rich family) i just see him middly aristocrat while Junno is much more like that
LOL He wouldn't be so sweet if his mom were so strict! His grandmother sure as she is a chado master; wonder how you picture his sister?

Of course we love him! He is so innocent sometimes and then he turns a little mischievous!! Being close to Jin and Maru helped him a lot to come out of his shell :)
His laugh has something, maybe because he laughs soo little.
In that CtKt episode it seems that something else happened but we didn't know at the time, i posted what, back under spoilers

I don't loose the hope that he could appear in 1Pound beating Kame up ;)

Kuso_Baba wrote:Ciantella Ur siggy with Ueda taking off his glasses: When I watched that part from the episode I went KYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~
Not the first time where he just took them off but when he was actingly reading. He took them off and swiftly moved his head to bring his bangs to a side.. IT WAS KAKOIIIII!!!!
I was like kyaaaaa in the middle of the cafeteria of the university ( my firend showed me that part only coz she knows I adore Ueda).... quite embarrassing really :whistling:
Really? LOL that's funny!! .....Ok, i did just the same as the girl.......that's why i made my sis making them for me :) I was going to use them but i decided upon Jinda that's my bigger love in KT(can't see if it works though LOL)

ciantella wrote: hahaha lol..omg~~!! I also did the same thing.. when that chubby girl said that "people who are watching in front of their tv's right now are most likely doing KYAH KYAH!!"
I'm sooo with you there. ^^

Oh, i love the siggy too~~!! Ginoru's sister made them so I can't thank them enough. ^^

p.s. my Cartoon KAT-TUN II You Concert & Keep The Faith single just came in the mail today.. *woot woot*
Mee too!! She was soo right!!

Got another one too ;)

And a couple more :) all by my sis, like this one, i couldn't resist, i was thinking of that arm for three days in a row!

By the way you got me envious!! LOL But i hope you can make good screencaps to show us ;)

theflavoroflife wrote:I just knew by the way he acted ~ Sometimes I felt like he is full of himself~~~ But yeah it was kind of obvious. :lol
Obvious? Really? I don't know where do you see those things because it seems like we are talking of two different persons here
Full of himself Kame? yes, my beloved Jin? yes...but Ueda, no

ciantella wrote:from Myojo March, this are results that are from fanbased votes ^^
i am pretty sure this isn`t done yet... right?
credit: rui

8th: Ueda Tatsuya
his comments: *smiling* ah, thank you. oh please write that i am blushing, really, write it. everybody, do you like long phone calls? i love it. no matter when, i have the confidence that i can talk on the phone for at least 4 hours ^^

Jr that seems like a good cook
1st: Akanishi Jin

Jr that seems like they will talk for a long time on the phone

Jr that you will like to go to Karaoke with
his comment: let`s do! from soothing ballads to high tension raps, i sing anything!

Jr that seems like they are in love with himself
2nd: Ueda Tatsuya
his comments: honestly, i hate myself. (T-T) especially this face. every morning i look into the mirror, i ask myself that `I look like that?!` the one`s really in love with himself is Ueda!

Jr that you want as your older brother

his comments: but I want a elder sister (anego?!) I will rather be a younger brother

Jr that seem like they will get married the earliest
5th: Ueda Tatsuya
his comments: yup, I think it will be fast. I want to take a look at my kids` face.

Jr with the best style
his comments: recently I`ve been going to the gym to train. In this generation, thin boys are a nono. Gotta have beautiful muscles~

Jr that look good in female dressing
2nd: Kamenashi Kazuya
3rd: Ueda Tatsuya
5th: Taguchi Junnosuke
his comments: let me get this straight. I HAVE NO SUCH INTEREST. I was forced!

Jr that seem the most gentle
1st: Nakamaru Yuuichi
his comments: my granny is a gentle and nice person, must be genes from her. It is nice to be complimented on my chracter.

Jr who seem like a neatfreak
1st: Taguchi Junnosuke
his comments: its true that I love neat, but my room isn`t exactly neat… I think.

Jr that you think will make a great daddy
1st: Kamenashi Kazuya (5yrs in a row)
2nd: Akanishi Jin
his comments: I have no wishes to get married at yet, but I really want a kid now! I don’t mind a girl or a boy~

Jr who seem like they will listen to your woes
1st: Kamenashi Kazuya
2nd: Nakamaru Yuuichi
4th: Akanishi Jin

Jr who seem like they won`t reply your mail (mobilephone)
5th: Akanishi Jin

Jr who seem to be the strongest (fighting wise)
1st: Tanaka Kouki

Jr that seem crybaby-ish
1st: Ueda Tatsuya
his comments: I DON`T CRY! Even if I watch movie or what, I don’t cry at all! I do get goosepimples but… I don’t cry!!

Jr that seem weak in fighting
his comments: who? This time, who got first for strong in fighting? Kouki? Come on let`s do it. (inserts sounds of fist punching)

Jr that seems mysterious
his comments: Ohhhh this is good! Uwahahaha~ (???)

Jr that seem like they are a slow runner
his comments: this, I give up. In last year`s MYOJO, I already showed that I am a fast runner. Say also cannot, show also doesn’t work. I give up.

Jr that seem the most mister pampered (meaning like from a well to do family kinda?)
2nd: Taguchi Junnosuke
his comments: Oh ho ho (inserts heart shape) this is good~ isn`t this kinda image good? Well, actually I am ^^

Jr who seem like they have a lot of likes and dislikes
2nd: Akanishi Jin
his comments: yup. I do have distinctive likes and dislikes. Must be because my blood type is B.
I know this is old but i had to comment on it!!

We know now that it is true and maybe he even beat his own record of four hours...

Jin good cook?! The guy who poisoned himself in usa?? LOL

True, helping Ueda beat his record (i just love this incident :))

We know Jin, even though i wouldn't go to a karaoke with him...(i still envy his high note in Gold ballad version)

LOL this two are always like that XD

He got his wish, i was named his anego ¬¬

Jin, true, Ueda, only if he has to by family matters

Best style Junno, but Jin is right!! no skinny guys!!

Jin looks good dressed as agirl no more, Kame yes and Ueda has never!! LOLL (got a photo to prove it!)

Poor Maru, his granny died recently...

True, Junno's room is not neat, but after all what he show seemed just like his wardrobe ¬¬ and just the first floor.....

Kame? Jin! without a doubt

And thanks to this year's happenings we know that it was Ueda who listened to his friend problems the most..

LOL at least that is what Ueda and Maru complained about!!

LOL

He got the fame of crying and he is the one that does it less but as he admits it people will never believe him....i remember in Real Face con, Precious One, he was one of the few who was not crying!

We all know know that Ueda is not weak fighting, at it seems he never was either XD poor Kame

He is not soo misterious!!

The best he could do, even if he shows people still didn't believe him

Both true

Soo true!! LOL

ciantella wrote:Its a translation of the KAT-TUN members talk after the mock fight in the Okyakusama wa Kamisama: 55mannin no ai no request ni kotaete Concert.
It was not so soft as it seems and was not the last time they fought either i think both times Ueda won ;)
Okyakusama's

The thing is i love to see his tears, he is even more gorgeous

ciantella wrote:Ueda's J-Web November 21, 2006

Good afternoon, everyone!
The weather in Tokyo is nice, the air is very refreshing.
I feel warm being surronded in this kind of environment.

Recently, I've once again experinced something that changed me.
People do tend to change according to those around them.
I've recently met a very great person and because of that, my mood brightens up!
This is a good time to sing a song~

In order to sing songs about laughter, anger, sorrow, and happiness

I must use that anger as my energy in boxing!

I must work hard today.

Credits: JpopForum for Chinese Translations
Thanks!! It is interesting, i wonder who that person is ;)

ciantella wrote:credit: rui
so he was like `oh, my number isn't there...` and was already prepared to leave, and asked this weird uncle at the audition place where to return his number plate to
AND it turned out that that weird uncle was Mr Johnnys himself, and jin started to imitate him too
`You should stay too.` again the host stood up to whack Bakanishi on the head (LOL)

then Nakamaru thought, well since i am here, and raised his hand to ask a question, he asked `In johnnys, is it so that if you are not good looking you can`t enter?`
the boss then asked back `so what do you think of yourself?`
and Nakamaru decided to be abit brave and answered back, `i think i am below middle. (i am not very sure what it means but i think it is something like if there is low, middle and high, he is saying that his looks is on the meter of somewhere between low and middle)
then Johnnys replied him `No! you are above middle!`
and his number was written onto the whiteboard

and at that time, Tacchan was bald (omg, i can't imagine that...)
so when he was there, Johnny came up to him and patted his head and said (yes, Tacchan too, imitates Johnnys)
`Bald is good!` (LMAO what?!?!)
and he got in just like that XD

Kouki`s case, it was actually his cousin who wanted to enter and sent in his resume, so on the way Kouki got his sent in too
and when he realized it he was at the audition and passed it already
however his cousin failed at the point of sending in his photo, and didn't even make it for the audition
so Kouki was saying that even up till now his cousin still makes some noise on and on such as like `oh, i saw your drama, isn't it weird...`
you know, like sour grapes kinda comments...

On to the next topic, they said that since KAT-TUN was formed, they`ve been fighting amongst themselves quite frequently
Kame was explaining that it was like a normal bunch of high school kids who starts hitting at every little irksome thing

then there was this one time Kame and Tacchan had a VERY big fight till Kame almost quitted KAT-TUN.

and also they said that the only person who were approving of KAT-TUN was Takizawa Hidekaki (man, my impression of this guy went up by a MILLION times after this)
cause every other senior in Johnnys all disliked KAT-TUN
In fact he asked "ojisan" where could he leave his number

Maru is brilliant!

He said "this one is good"

His cousin is in another agency, i have seen him!!

Love Maru's method to stop Kame and Jin fighting, locked them up in a room until they calmed themselves XD

More than one, but yup, Ueda has a quick temper :)

KATTUN was always liked by T&T and Smap for what i have read, even Kinki Kids had second toughts, but it couldn't be helped, it is a straigh line Smap, Kinki, Kt, Hey....
But it is true that they were never really coordinated XD they are not now either LOL

ciantella wrote:KAT-TUN Questionair
The six of them were asked if they were a girl, who will they choose within KAT-TUN as their lover (gulps), HUSBAND (GULPS), brother, friend and cousin.
It is interesting that even so long ago Jindaru well really good friends already... and Kame is a stalker to Ueda XD!!(got photos LOLL)

Oh Jinda!! I love it!! They are so cute...wish i could get my hands in a bigger version of the second photo
And all the shop photos too!!

ciantella wrote:You're very welcome..i'm glad that you enjoy coming here and reading about Ueda. ^^ I know eh! I want him to be a guest star in Kame's new drama too! Ueda better be there since he's almost a pro wrestler!! hahahaha lol. He just needs to take the test to get himself a license..and he'll be the first JE singer to ever accomplish that~~!!! ^^ hehehehe lol.
I get all droolly too thinking about the possibility of Ueda in 1pound!
He would be the first singer not only in Je but of all singers, maybe he has already taken the test, that's why Jin and Maru and Junno too i think were pushing him a bit

ciantella wrote:Translation Myojo 07/07: Ueda Tatsuya
Reporter: In the Johnnys web, there's a story about Ueda in that website informing about preparation for a new song, right? Honestly, what kind of song?
Ueda: Ballad desu. Maa~, it's about a girl in a deep trouble and cannot tell her trouble to anyone. So, the girl will be the heroine. First, it's raining. She's closing her heart. Just like the sky began to clear, if slowly she could smile, it will be good, that kind of song.
Reporter: Do you plan to sing that song during the tour in the future?
Ueda: Iya, I'm not sure. It's been awhile since there's a good ballad song like this, so I'm really happy and I want to present this happiness to everyone...
And since then we are waiting to hear this solo!!!

Boxing Ueda! got the gif too XD it was really cute those two programs :) He has good friends

Cool!! I am trying to get all the shop photos i can, this is a good guide :)

ciantella wrote:06.10.18 Tat-chan's entry about Jin's hiatus.

credit: stanime

To every fan,
Maybe to everyone it's really a tough time right now, but all we can do is to trust in him. Everyone should believe in him coming back and becoming someone that's better! I'm really sorry about all the fuss that happened!

Ueda Tatsuya
I love how he was the only one who really understood and trusted Jin :) Even when he said he would feel lonely

ciantella wrote:http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/st ... emmlj1.jpg

Like Jin, Tat-chan has a sense of stubbornness in his personality traits. If he says or does something, he would stick to it no matter what other people has to say. Like when he was imitating gackt's style of clothing by having spikes and curly blonde hair, he never cared what other people thought of him [although he decided his own style's more important and is getting prettier by the second]

Tat-chan is often seen as the "cool" type, but also quite playful at times. He'd stand aside and watch the rest of KAT-TUN play their game of randomness [or it seems..xD], though that's just what he wanted to leave an impression of, but in natural fact, wasn't.

The first time Tat-chan and Jin met, Jin sees Tat-chan as a senpai, and Tat-chan thinks Jin is a very cool guy. Seven years passed, they've fought, they've argued, yet they've discovered the real characters of each other during these times.

Tat-chan would say, we really have a lot in common. In New York, our destinations are almost the same, and we'd do the same things not realizing it. He would call Jin to ask about his style, and take his new clothing to Jin and see how he thinks of it.

Jin would say, Ueda's a really my pace kind of guy. If he settled with his own ideas, he wouldn't change them, that's just like me. He would say that he always wanted to pull Ueda back from the other world he's in, and left messages like "I LOVE YOU BABY" in magazine interviews.

Tat-chan once mentioned, the degree of him liking the person or not depends on the amount of kaomonji's he uses. As he likes the person, the kaomonji's would increase too. Jin then interrupted by saying no wonder there's so many kaomonji's in the mails Tat-chan sent him. Tat-chan denies and asks if he wanted to see proof from his mailing history? So Jin asked back if he wanted to see his instead?

To us, no matter if it's the Tat-chan who believed in fairies, or the Tat-chan who loves money, or the Tat-chan who laughed weirdly when he ate good food, or the Tat-chan whom abused his fellow team mates because he's S[...], he is the leader, Ueda Tatsuya, and the irreplaceable U in KAT-TUN.
Love this, it is sooo cute. It is funny the comment on leader LOL after all he quited so fast!!

ciantella wrote:Translation 14.09.03 SC
Hina: Ja, let us all work hard towards not being late and affecting our work. Sa, let's continue. Next is what you want to say to Kamenashi Kazuya! What do you want to say to Kamenashi-kun himself? "Don't always touch other people's butt. This is really unbecoming. By Ueda Tatsuya."

Kame: Don't say this kind of things!

Hina: Sa, "always touching people's butt", Kame how do you explain this?

Kame: That's because Ueda's butt is very small and it feels pretty good to touch.

Hina: You're a pervert!

Kame: It's not like that!

Hina: What do you mean?

Kame: During performances, my left hand will be holding the mic and the right hand will feel lonely

Hina: Eh? You're touching throughout the performance?

Kame: Instead of saying "touch", it's more like an accidental bump.

Hina: Sa. What does Ueda have to say. Why have your lips turned white??

Ueda: I remember now, he keeps touching me like this every time [Ueda demonstrates XDDDD]

Hina: You didn't have to do that! You didn't have to demonstrate!

Kame: It's not like that! [Kame's expression is so adorable!]

Hina: Not like that? Then what is it like?

Kame: I don't touch like that!

Hina: ok, you don't have to demonstrate it with your hands.

Kame: When we're doing our moves on stage, "pa-ching", just a bump!

Hina: It's the same either way. So Ueda-kun has got to be careful and avoid being touched! Please return colour to your lips. And Kame must take note of this from now on.

Kame: Ok, I'll take note.
Sooo stalker!! Stop it!! LOLL Gosh this was so long ago XD let him try now

ciantella wrote:Duet September 2006 KAT-TUN Secret Face

We pissed each other off. ...That's why we became good friends.

KAT-TUN Secret Face
Akanishi Jin & Ueda Tatsuya Talk Session
This is so cute....really, they need to do another duo now and this time more like Ueda would like it, Jin don't be so...LOL

We need more photos here!!

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Dec 6th, '07, 11:25

Ginoru: when u said ""Yes, so does Junno"" as the reply for the question: Does Ueda come a rich family... IS IT TRUE??? Do u have proof to that?? (maybe thats why they get along...dunno) :mrgreen:
Those interviews and translations were extremely funny. Some answers to the questions asked Tatchan were like kyaaa~~ like:
Q: when do you feel that you're very good-looking?
UEDA:when im hitting the sandbag!although i cant look at myself when im training, but i'll still think of how i look like SHOULD BE VERY VERY ATTRACTIVE. (hahas X)
Q: the best date during winter is..??
UEDA:staying overnight at some amusement park's hotel. it gives me an "adult" feeling.im always thinking,when can i fulfil this?!

hohohohoho~~
And the interview-thing with Kanjani8 in it was funny.. the one were what do u want to see KAT-TUN and Kanjani 8 do or see. The funniest one was seeing Subaru bald ( I cannot imagine.. laughed my stupid head off when I read that)
and Ciantella thanx for the Jinda pics I LOVED THEM!! *save as..save as..save..as*

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 6th, '07, 19:44

Kuso_Baba

kekeke lol.. you're welcome! I'm a big JINDA too next to RYODA that is. ^^

:mrgreen:

Ginoru
..i know eh~~!! I want more photos of Tat-chan too..but most of the ones that I have, I'm pretty sure that everybody has them as well. ^^ I want Tatchan to have more photos out soon..cos a lot of the peopple in the forums have more picspams of kame and jin... than anybody else in KAT-TUN.
:cry:

btw, thank you for the new giffies~~~!! yay!! i love you for them!! ^^
i have tons of giffies too but it's mainly jin and yamapi or news. hahaha lol.
:whistling:

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 6th, '07, 19:56

KAT-TUN Wallies:

credit: sere_chan

ImageImage
Last edited by ciantella on Dec 6th, '07, 20:43, edited 1 time in total.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 6th, '07, 20:05

6 Cartoon KAt-TUN giffies:

credit: vandi

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 6th, '07, 20:14

PICSPAM: 1
Last edited by ciantella on Dec 6th, '07, 20:20, edited 1 time in total.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 6th, '07, 20:20

PICSPAM: 2

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 6th, '07, 20:31

PICSPAM: 3

(...actually, i'm not entirely sure whether i've posted these before or not..if i have, then i apologize. ^^)

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 6th, '07, 20:38

PICSPAM: 4

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 6th, '07, 20:40

PICSPAM: 5

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 6th, '07, 20:46

Icons:

credit: xruki-x
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
...his heartbreaking smile is enough to melt an iceberg~~!! (x infinity ^^)

:wub: :wub: :wub:

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 7th, '07, 00:11

Icons: PART 2

credit: kaorus-beard
ImageImage
KAME GROPING UEDA?!?!?
ImageImageImage
...damn, those are hot. I wonder which magazine this came from. Kame touching Ueda. I sure can't get enough of that. :mrgreen:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 7th, '07, 00:28

Kuso_Baba wrote:Ginoru: when u said ""Yes, so does Junno"" as the reply for the question: Does Ueda come a rich family... IS IT TRUE??? Do u have proof to that?? (maybe thats why they get along...dunno) :mrgreen:

Those interviews and translations were extremely funny. Some answers to the questions asked Tatchan were like kyaaa~~ like:
Q: when do you feel that you're very good-looking?
UEDA:when im hitting the sandbag!although i cant look at myself when im training, but i'll still think of how i look like SHOULD BE VERY VERY ATTRACTIVE. (hahas X)
color]

and Ciantella thanx for the Jinda pics I LOVED THEM!! *save as..save as..save..as*

As far as i know Junno comes from a rich family too yes, he has admitted himself never have done house chores and Jin has said that a chauffer comes to pic him at work to take him home; his manners are really good and his eating and drinking manners show training too, it is a different kind of rich from Ueda, Ueda comes from an old family. havent you seen Meringue no Kimochi when his showed his "bedroom"(yes like that because the bedroom was not shown, just the cupboardS and leisure area...)? Or in one Yukan promo when Jin and him had to choose food and wines?

He was right!! While boxing he looks reaaaallllyy good!! i was like OoO when he boxed in CtKt!!

You like Jinda too??!! I love it!!(as if my signature wouldn't show that...well i don't know if it shows as i cannot see it XD) It is so sincere and cute, real friendship and support there, not fabricated, and both so talented!! Love when they do things toguether! Butterfly is ...

ciantella wrote:Kuso_Baba

kekeke lol.. you're welcome! I'm a big JINDA too next to RYODA that is. ^^

Ginoru

..i know eh~~!! I want more photos of Tat-chan too..but most of the ones that I have, I'm pretty sure that everybody has them as well. ^^ I want Tatchan to have more photos out soon..cos a lot of the peopple in the forums have more picspams of kame and jin... than anybody else in KAT-TUN.
:cry:

btw, thank you for the new giffies~~~!! yay!! i love you for them!! ^^
i have tons of giffies too but it's mainly jin and yamapi or news. hahaha lol.
:whistling:

So three Jinda's here!! Good!! Me too of course!! Ryoda?! I can't, ryo has something in his eyes i don't like

Probabaly many of the photos we all have but i am sure many others no, from the picspams there are some very old group pics i had not seen; we just need to concentrate in Ueda, bring some of the photos we have from time to time to see if the others have them :) My Ueda collection is around 990 photos between photos, scans(CROPS crops!! i crop him from the others as i do with Jin XD), avatars...and my Jinda 256 between photos, avatars etc...

LOL Those gifs are from some of my fav moments i still have a couple more in mind....others i have some but as don't look outside of kattun all are kattun, Jin, kame...

ciantella wrote:Icons: PART 2
KAME GROPING UEDA?!?!?
...damn, those are hot. I wonder which magazine this came from. Kame touching Ueda. I sure can't get enough of that. :mrgreen:

I don't!! I don't like Kame groping Ueda and Ueda doesn't like it either!! Kame is a stalker XD Those photos were from soon after Jin came back

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 7th, '07, 00:49

KAT-TUN Signatures:
credit: mafalda, tiffanyyy, dreaded_destiny

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 7th, '07, 00:58

So three Jinda's here!! Good!! Me too of course!! Ryoda?! I can't, ryo has something in his eyes i don't like

Probabaly many of the photos we all have but i am sure many others no, from the picspams there are some very old group pics i had not seen; we just need to concentrate in Ueda, bring some of the photos we have from time to time to see if the others have them My Ueda collection is around 990 photos between photos, scans(CROPS crops!! i crop him from the others as i do with Jin ), avatars...and my Jinda 256 between photos, avatars etc...

LOL Those gifs are from some of my fav moments i still have a couple more in mind....others i have some but as don't look outside of kattun all are kattun, Jin, kame...
Wow..that's a whole lot of pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWWooooooooooooWWWW.
That's amazing~~!! Oh, you crop him? hehehehe lol ^^. That's cool~~~!!! I'd do that but it takes so much time for me because most of the pictures that I have are gigantic and I just gave up on cropping them..lol. ^^ I don't even know how to use photoshop either ... I just use the normal one that's already stored in my computer when I bought it which is most likely why I'm having such a hard time all the time..i can barely edit any photos in that thing. grrrrr.. how nice it would be to have photoshopping skills. I tried to photoshop several times but it ends in failure so I just gave up on it.. ^^ hehehe lol. Oh and to be able to make giffies of my own, even icons and wallpapers..would be a wonderful thing. *sigh* One day, when I have enough patience..maybe I'll actually try and learn it. ^^

I don't!! I don't like Kame groping Ueda and Ueda doesn't like it either!! Kame is a stalker Those photos were from soon after Jin came back
Oh really?! What do you mean by Kame being a stalker? What did he do? I wanna know!! Puhhhhleeazee!! ^^ Thanks!!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 8th, '07, 03:41

ciantella wrote: Wow..that's a whole lot of pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWWooooooooooooWWWW.
That's amazing~~!! Oh, you crop him? hehehehe lol ^^. That's cool~~~!!! I'd do that but it takes so much time for me because most of the pictures that I have are gigantic and I just gave up on cropping them..lol. ^^ I don't even know how to use photoshop either ... I just use the normal one that's already stored in my computer when I bought it which is most likely why I'm having such a hard time all the time..i can barely edit any photos in that thing. grrrrr.. how nice it would be to have photoshopping skills. I tried to photoshop several times but it ends in failure so I just gave up on it.. ^^ hehehe lol. Oh and to be able to make giffies of my own, even icons and wallpapers..would be a wonderful thing. *sigh* One day, when I have enough patience..maybe I'll actually try and learn it. ^^

Oh really?! What do you mean by Kame being a stalker? What did he do? I wanna know!! Puhhhhleeazee!! ^^ Thanks!!!

Not as many as i'd like to have really, and still looking for some pics i only have in small size!! OH! and shop photos too!

I also use the windows editor but i manged to edit some pics with success :) Gifs are3 still a mistery or meXD

Since i saw certain photo i don't want him near Ueda!! LOLLLXD
Some of the caps i did myself, and a couple more; i've got more Jinda too XD

He had no bdy yet here but i love this photo is really like a creature of darkness...but the girl creeps me out

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 9th, '07, 05:21

Ginoru~~~!!!

Thank you for the caps and pics!! I love them!!
:wub:

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 9th, '07, 05:51

MYOJO

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 9th, '07, 14:07

I was watching the 'carshrimp' jin clip of ultimate amazingness...and was actually distracted mostly by Ueda...because I started trying to read his shirt...

does Ueda's shirt say 'Keep the Faith' on it? I rewatched the clip like five times to make sure, and now i'm almost positive.

I just thought it was kind of funny, considering how many years after that clip they release a song with that title xD

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 9th, '07, 14:14

KAMEDA icons
ImageImage
ImageImage
Last edited by ciantella on Dec 9th, '07, 14:52, edited 1 time in total.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 9th, '07, 14:35

SCANS:

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 9th, '07, 14:40

TV GUIDE 11.24.07

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 9th, '07, 14:51

MORE SCANS:

MARUDA

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Dec 9th, '07, 18:46

KYAAA
luvv da pictures guys!!
ueda is sooo hot!!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 9th, '07, 22:00

ciantella wrote:Ginoru~~~!!!

Thank you for the caps and pics!! I love them!!
You are welcome!! When i get a bit of free time i'd try to upload some more to share;)

ciantella wrote:I was watching the 'carshrimp' jin clip of ultimate amazingness...and was actually distracted mostly by Ueda...because I started trying to read his shirt...

does Ueda's shirt say 'Keep the Faith' on it? I rewatched the clip like five times to make sure, and now i'm almost positive.

I just thought it was kind of funny, considering how many years after that clip they release a song with that title xD

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102 ... efaith.png
It is really funny, premonitory :) LOL

Don't know if you have seen most of January magazine's scans but Ueda and Kame are always paired there, it can be a coincidence but...if it is not??
We better keep ur hopes down just in case.........

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 10th, '07, 23:44

KYAAA
luvv da pictures guys!!
ueda is sooo hot!!!
Mrs. Nishikado

I agree with you completely..he's just the hottest.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 11th, '07, 00:00

It is really funny, premonitory LOL

Don't know if you have seen most of January magazine's scans but Ueda and Kame are always paired there, it can be a coincidence but...if it is not??
We better keep ur hopes down just in case.........
Ginoru

..premonitory~~~!! hahahaha lol. ^^ true that~~!!

Nope, I haven't seen the scans yet.. =( so, i didn't know until now that they're been paired.. but i wonder why the Tanaka+Kame all of a sudden changed..into a Kameda.

Oh btw, just to let you know..i've just finished reading all of your responses from before..the reason i haven't been able to only until recently was because i've just finished with my finals..i've tackled down 4 so 1 more final to go for this semester..so i'm sorry if i wasn't able to reply to your past comments but i have read them.

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Dec 11th, '07, 02:03

^^wow, nice pictures :wub: I starting to like Ueda a lot more now, he just has this ethereal and mysterious aura about him!

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 11th, '07, 14:56

a_petite_azn
^^wow, nice pictures I starting to like Ueda a lot more now, he just has this ethereal and mysterious aura about him!
yay~~!! one more fan of ueda~~!! If you'd like..his interviews are somewhere around pages 10-15 of this thread..

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Dec 11th, '07, 15:05

hmmmmmmmmm...... i love ueda!!! my laptop is overflowing with JE vids and one of my faves is of ueda and ryo... LOL...

tat-chan is on my top 3 JE fave idols... and most importantly, were of the same age... YAY!!!! finally i found a JE that's the same age as me... LOL...

he is sooooooooooo sexy when he box......

ena

Post by ena » Dec 11th, '07, 15:09

For me, Ueda is too shy and looks weak... Sorry if I offended ueda fans, guess ppl have different taste in men...XD

I love battle between Ryo-chan and Ueda!! :lol

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 11th, '07, 18:33

nanmaP
hmmmmmmmmm...... i love ueda!!! my laptop is overflowing with JE vids and one of my faves is of ueda and ryo... LOL...

tat-chan is on my top 3 JE fave idols... and most importantly, were of the same age... YAY!!!! finally i found a JE that's the same age as me... LOL...

he is sooooooooooo sexy when he box......
yup~~!! That is soooooooo true~~!! He's sexiest when he boxes.. :wub:

ena
For me, Ueda is too shy and looks weak... Sorry if I offended ueda fans, guess ppl have different taste in men...

I love battle between Ryo-chan and Ueda!!
hehehe lol.. ^^ It's alright. Ueda looks weak but because of boxing (and he's a good one)..some guests boxing pros from the Cartoon KAT-TUN show said that Ueda's hooks and 1-2 punches are really strong that he could knock out people with them. At first, Ueda wasn't my favorite because he's mysterious and quiet until I got used to him and I started to listen to his songs and they're awesome..plus the fact that he's really beautiful with his black hair.. although, when he's boxing, he can be really handsome. hehehehe lol..and I love Ryo-chan tooo~~!!!

でも ね。。。 うえだ たつや が すきです~~~~~!!!!!^_____^

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 11th, '07, 22:33

Johnny's euphoria thread for UEDA:

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 11th, '07, 22:36

Notice Ueda's necklace here? Jin has the same one but his is colored blue whereas Ueda's is white. hehehehe lol.. just saying for the JINDA fans out there. ^^
Last edited by ciantella on Dec 11th, '07, 22:53, edited 2 times in total.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 11th, '07, 22:45

credit: gbt

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 11th, '07, 22:48

credit: gbt

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 11th, '07, 22:48

See?! There's that necklace again..in which, Jin owns a blue one. ^^ I've showed you guys before how Jin and Ueda have the same colored/patterned shirt in one of the pages of this thread..and now, they've got the same necklace. hehehe lol. Yay for Jinda.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 11th, '07, 22:56

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 11th, '07, 23:04

credit: peacenlovechild

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Dec 12th, '07, 02:21

thanks ciantella, *runs off to those pages to read

I love your gifs btw, especially your siggy. I love it when they wear glasses for some reason :wub:

Oooh and in case you didn't know, the necklaces that Jin and Ueda are wearing are designed by Vivienne Westwood, they're called orb necklaces. :-) I love her designs and I'm glad they're wearing them :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 12th, '07, 02:49

Nope, I haven't seen the scans yet.. =( so, i didn't know until now that they're been paired.. but i wonder why the Tanaka+Kame all of a sudden changed..into a Kameda.

Oh btw, just to let you know..i've just finished reading all of your responses from before..the reason i haven't been able to only until recently was because i've just finished with my finals..i've tackled down 4 so 1 more final to go for this semester..so i'm sorry if i wasn't able to reply to your past comments but i have read them.
All my responses?!! Hope you did not get bored!! XD

The thing is that i don't think KaKi has been changed, the photoshoots came quite surprisingly with the pairs, Jin and Junno are still paired because of Yukan but the other four...weird.
Here you have, i took this from boys_paper community, so all credit goes to them. the photos in kame's page are the most interesting kame stalker ¬¬
http://pics.livejournal.com/wingist6/pic/00084zac
http://pics.livejournal.com/wingist6/pic/0008a2c8

ena wrote:For me, Ueda is too shy and looks weak... Sorry if I offended ueda fans, guess ppl have different taste in men...XD
I always find it curious how people get misslead because of his looks really

ciantella wrote:Notice Ueda's necklace here? Jin has the same one but his is colored blue whereas Ueda's is white. hehehehe lol.. just saying for the JINDA fans out there. ^^
In fact Jin's necklace is paired with Ryo's(don't know if Pi and Yu had simmilar ones or not) Ueda's is quite simmilar but it is being a long time since he last used it. Now he wears his boxing gloves :)

By the way, by the last performances it seems that Ueda has a darker shade of brown in his hair now (could be the lighting though XD)

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 12th, '07, 15:41

a_petite_azn
Oooh and in case you didn't know, the necklaces that Jin and Ueda are wearing are designed by Vivienne Westwood, they're called orb necklaces. I love her designs and I'm glad they're wearing them
Oh..now it makes sense..cos I saw some people selling it and I was thinking if it's a really common one.. but I have heard of Vivienne Westwood..however, I didn't know she's a designer.. ^^ hahaha lol. Thank you for letting me know since I didn't know about it. =)

Oh and you're welcome btw. ^^
Last edited by ciantella on Dec 12th, '07, 15:57, edited 1 time in total.

ena

Post by ena » Dec 12th, '07, 15:54

Ne, ne do you have pic of the same necklace that Jin and Ryo-chan share? :lol

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 12th, '07, 15:56

Ginoru

Nope, I didn't get bored at all whatsoever~~!! ^^

The thing is that i don't think KaKi has been changed, the photoshoots came quite surprisingly with the pairs, Jin and Junno are still paired because of Yukan but the other four...weird.
Here you have, i took this from boys_paper community, so all credit goes to them. the photos in kame's page are the most interesting kame stalker ¬¬
Oh this scan..i remember now but I didn't know that it's for January cos I don't usually pay attention..but what if it's a sign that Ueda will be a guest on Kame's ONE POUND GOSPEL?!?!?!!?!?!?! Maybe they're trying to hint it? Or maybe Kame's asking help/advice from Tat-chan about the right stance, the right way to punch etc..and the basics of boxing? Or maybe..they got paired simply because everybody knows that Tat-chan does boxing and Kame has that boxing drama...heh, i have no idea..but I prefer the first one so that Tat-chan can finally be in a drama even if only as a guest. ^^ That'd be cool~~!!
In fact Jin's necklace is paired with Ryo's(don't know if Pi and Yu had simmilar ones or not) Ueda's is quite simmilar but it is being a long time since he last used it. Now he wears his boxing gloves
Oh really?!?!?!? I see. =( Thank you for the info though!!! ^^

By the way, by the last performances it seems that Ueda has a darker shade of brown in his hair now (could be the lighting though)
Really?! I didn't notice!!
But if it is dyed darker..maybe he'll really end up guesting in Kame's drama..cos Kame dyed his hair black and so Tat-chan dyed his hair dark brown.. hahaha lol. I have no idea..it's all wishful thinking. I just want Ueda to be in a drama.

*runs of to take a look at his hair*

ena

Post by ena » Dec 12th, '07, 15:59

Ginoru wrote:
ena wrote:For me, Ueda is too shy and looks weak... Sorry if I offended ueda fans, guess ppl have different taste in men...XD
I always find it curious how people get misslead because of his looks really
That's why I'm saying that we have different taste... :lol
It would be disaster if we all liked the same type of guys, desshou!!! :w00t:

Actually, if I was asked to choose between Arashi and Ueda from KATTUN, then it would be Ueda!! :glare:

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Dec 12th, '07, 17:25

i hope these pics aren't posted yet... if they are, :unsure: :unsure: GOMEN NE...

well, they have tat-chan in it so i think it's okay ne?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 13th, '07, 00:37

ena wrote:Ne, ne do you have pic of the same necklace that Jin and Ryo-chan share? :lol
Nope, but maybe you as ryo fan may have it, it is the same but in different color ;)

Nope, I didn't get bored at all whatsoever~~!! ^^

Oh this scan..i remember now but I didn't know that it's for January cos I don't usually pay attention..but what if it's a sign that Ueda will be a guest on Kame's ONE POUND GOSPEL?!?!?!!?!?!?! Maybe they're trying to hint it? Or maybe Kame's asking help/advice from Tat-chan about the right stance, the right way to punch etc..and the basics of boxing? Or maybe..they got paired simply because everybody knows that Tat-chan does boxing and Kame has that boxing drama...heh, i have no idea..but I prefer the first one so that Tat-chan can finally be in a drama even if only as a guest. ^^ That'd be cool~~!!

Oh really?!?!?!? I see. =( Thank you for the info though!!! ^^

Really?! I didn't notice!!
But if it is dyed darker..maybe he'll really end up guesting in Kame's drama..cos Kame dyed his hair black and so Tat-chan dyed his hair dark brown.. hahaha lol. I have no idea..it's all wishful thinking. I just want Ueda to be in a drama.
*runs of to take a look at his hair*

I had not thought of him being Kame's traineer but i don't know...as i said i won't let my hopes to go up; i just found it curious that just for January it is already three times they had being paired

You'r Welcome ;)

I am not sure either but it looked that way from the best artist performance, it could be the light though, but regarding the issue of many Je guys appearing with darker hair lately a friend of mine said it is just because they got an offer in dye as they had have before with the reddish XD LOLLL

ena wrote:It would be disaster if we all liked the same type of guys, desshou!!! :w00t:

Actually, if I was asked to choose between Arashi and Ueda from KATTUN, then it would be Ueda!! :glare:
Yup, as we say here in Spain, "colors were made for tastes" :)

Really? I'd of course choose Ueda but i have a soft spot for Aiba lately, since he evolutioned in looks XD LOLL

nanmaP Thanks, it is good to see him with black hair

ena

Post by ena » Dec 13th, '07, 02:06

@ ginoru: Would I ask if I had it? :glare:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 13th, '07, 02:41

ena wrote:@ ginoru: Would I ask if I had it? :glare:
Well, maybe you had not noticed it, if i come across it somewhere i'll post it

ena

Post by ena » Dec 13th, '07, 02:46

Ok, thanks!! XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 13th, '07, 23:57

:scratch: I have been thinking where could that be and i think some photos for comparison reference were uploaded in Jin's thread time back...maybe you can find it there or maybe in ryo's.... :sweat:

About Ueda i have this feeling that soon we will hear some news....wich kind i don't know but i hope good ;) :pray:

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 14th, '07, 00:38

Ginoru
About Ueda i have this feeling that soon we will hear some news....wich kind i don't know but i hope good ;)
Ooooooooooh, I definitely hope that it's a good news!! ^^

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 15th, '07, 00:55

Robina wrote:@ciantella: Since i not that Ueda fan, you can say 50% only but just coming to this thread make me enjoy read alot about Ueda :D Thanks alot for the pics & news too! I hope soon we will hear that Ueda will act...just imagining him as a guest role in Kame new drama :D
Robina..since you're not using your old siggy anymore..i hope that you don't mind that i'm using it. ^^ Thank you. ^^

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Dec 15th, '07, 01:01

a few scans for everybody... enjoy!!! 8)

i hope you don't mind that i put the other members too...

i actually like them all... well, esp. Tat-chan...

ImageImageImageImageImage

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 15th, '07, 01:08

nanmaP wrote:a few scans for everybody... enjoy!!! 8)

i hope you don't mind that i put the other members too...

i actually like them all... well, esp. Tat-chan...

ImageImageImageImageImage
ありがとう ございました~~~!!!!
Arigatou Gozaimashita nanmaP~~!!
I love them all too especially Tat-chan. ^^

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 15th, '07, 01:10

Akame

Jinda

Maruda

Maru+Akame

Jinda+Akame

credit: elaeye
She morped the faces from http://www.morphthing.com

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Dec 15th, '07, 02:01

@ciantella: i like the combination of jin+kame and jin+ueda...

okay, i love this pic because this is from their new single...

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Dec 15th, '07, 02:11

^^ooh nice pictures :D I just watched the 5th ep of Cartoon kat-tun, and Ueda is really showing his weird side (at the part about smelling feet) lol. <3 him!

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Dec 15th, '07, 08:54

nanamp: thanks for the scans!! Arigatou! KAT-TUN diasuki!!!!
And ciantella: those pics are COOOOOL!!! weirdly merged 2gether demo sugoi~ :mrgreen:
Yes we all cant wait for any news that will concern Ueda... :wub:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 15th, '07, 09:32

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUNNOOO~ I LOVE UR NEW AVATAR OF BARBIE CHAN!!!

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Dec 15th, '07, 10:40

Thanx 7abeeebti!! :wub: Actually yesterday was the first time to ever use photo shop...
Now I will try with my siggy!
Ganbaremasu~~ :cheers:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 15th, '07, 10:55

XD
ganbatte ne~ make a barbie chan siggy now XD