Masuda Takahisa

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Ilovemassu!!

Post by Ilovemassu!! » May 18th, '07, 02:56

I am like in love with tegomassu new song, kiss kaerimichi no love song!

Cindydes

Post by Cindydes » May 18th, '07, 03:26

i completely agree with what you just said. its the best damn song ever. its all i think about when im at school. BESTEST song ever!

cutebia

Post by cutebia » May 19th, '07, 00:38

while i was taking my science and math test today, i couldnt concentrate cuz miso soup and Kiss was playing in my head XD i actually wrote down Kiss for one of the math questions. and i didnt even notice it until i checked the test at the end XD good thing i did cuz my teacher would be like 'wut the hell is she doing writing kiss for an algebraic question?'lol.

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » May 23rd, '07, 21:01

cutebia wrote:while i was taking my science and math test today, i couldnt concentrate cuz miso soup and Kiss was playing in my head XD i actually wrote down Kiss for one of the math questions. and i didnt even notice it until i checked the test at the end XD good thing i did cuz my teacher would be like 'wut the hell is she doing writing kiss for an algebraic question?'lol.
LMAO wow cute......something similar to that happened to me except not really lol what did u get on the test? I can't stop thinking about massu! I love him SOOOOO much!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

cutebia

Post by cutebia » Jun 1st, '07, 02:32

hey nilu, long time no chat. how's it going?
haha, i forgot all about that test. i was so surprised i got a good grade cuz my mind was sumwhere else that day.

mmmh... should i do another pic spam on massu? i dont have the time right now cuz of regents and graduation.>_>

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Jun 12th, '07, 04:12

Ano..
Someone made a trailer of Hana Kimi and he said he used a Tegomass song, but he doesn't know the title.

Here's the trailer he made:
It's by pagtitiyaga.

Does anyone know which Tegomass's song it is? Thanks!

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jun 12th, '07, 04:22

(i posted this in the HanaKimi thread also)

the song is "Kibou no Hikari wo Kokoro ni Tomosou" by TegoMass
you can get it http://asteri5k.livejournal.com/tag/disco there if you don't have it :-)

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Jun 26th, '07, 12:07

Some Massu cuteness~ ^_^ He's just so adorable, hehe :P

ImageImageImageImageImage

anna_trianna

Post by anna_trianna » Jun 26th, '07, 13:42

yesterday i have a dream..
meeting tegomass..but massu play a big part in my dream..
woah!~
i wish it will become true~!
massu
:wub:

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jun 27th, '07, 08:54

watashi wa ima nihongo de desu yo~
(dont know if that is correct but) i am in japan right now!

does anyone know any magazines this month with Tegomass \ NewS scans?? :whistling:

Demongoddess0991

Post by Demongoddess0991 » Jun 28th, '07, 23:57

Dymed-Woah,thanks for all the pics you've been putting up recently.Anyways,I didn't know Massu had a body like that.

nanikore-I'm sorry,but I don't know.gomen nasai.

deshou

Post by deshou » Jun 29th, '07, 01:50

@nanikore
u mean "ima watashi wa nihon ni imasu" :lol would love to be there as well!! how is it going?

Ah, lately "Kibou no Hikari wo Kokoro ni Tomosou" is the song that keeps playing in my head.. maybe I shouldnt have bought the single, cause I can hear it over and over again... looping .. :blink

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jun 30th, '07, 14:51

^ it's going good. japanese tv is the best! i love the commercials over here. alot of them are funny... plus i get to see japanese actors/actresses that i like on the commercials.

oh and by the way, i watched MusicStation's top something countdown last night.
Kiss ~Kaerimichi no Love Song~ was ranked 20 on some category. i was like XD TEGOMASS~
and NewS - Hoshi wo Mezashite got some ranking on top 10 singles. i was too busy singing along to notice the ranking :lol

cutebia

Post by cutebia » Jul 4th, '07, 16:47

Happy 21st Birthday Massu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry i cant go on a pic spam on you today -___- wish i could do one tonight but i'll be coming home from watching the fireworks late at night. promie to do one 2mrw. ^-^ hope all ur b-day wishes come true.

docipain

Post by docipain » Jul 4th, '07, 21:17

Well we know..even without a pic spam..massu knows we love him <3
okay maybe he doesn't even with one D:

but well 21 years on earth...finally he's allowed to drink YAAAAAAAY!

Demongoddess0991

Post by Demongoddess0991 » Jul 5th, '07, 00:36

Well,over here yeah,but in Japan,hasn't he been able to drink for over a year now?

Anyways,did you know,Massu's never had a girlfriend?

docipain

Post by docipain » Jul 5th, '07, 00:43

Demongoddess0991 wrote: Anyways,did you know,Massu's never had a girlfriend?
that's definetely a rumour, ne? :blink
that simply can't be but it would fit to his image...really cute....but not sexy at all XD

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Jul 14th, '07, 04:52

The List:

~DeVOtioN~

Founders - Dymed_AnGel & xmoonprincessx

-xmoonprincessx - YamaPi
-Dymed_AnGel - Kame
-Foofeh - Tegoshi
-Kozumifan - Shoon
-Sakitolover - Tadayoshi
-Hanazawa Rui - Jin
-Cherryaddict - Ryo
-Shota'mewmew' - Massu
-Makito - MatsuJun
-Lunargen - Yuuchan [aka Nakamaru Yuichi]

--------------------------------------------------

I'm going to put this list up on the respective threads as well. Also, if there are anymore claims for the names already mentioned, then such claims will have to be made towards the owner of the respective JE hottie. Original owner can choose to share her hottie or not. This must be battled out between the two~

ecoice

Post by ecoice » Jul 17th, '07, 06:48

hmm...I don't know what that list is, but it makes it seem like only those specified people are allowed to like their respective idols and no one else can, which is a little demeaning... [shrug]

Massu is my favorite <3>_<So>_< His personality just makes you love him more. It's how come he is my literal idol...I really look up to him because he's so positive and works hard...and always smiling no matter what. Though, on the girlfriend matter...I thought he had one? Perhaps not. I do recall him saying something about how he liked this girl in junior high or something, and the girl had invited him and his friend for something..hang out or something, along with her friend. What happened was that the girl massu likes, likes massu's friend not him and the girl's friend likes massu XP cute cute.

I'm so excited for all the upcoming NEWS news..such as Shounen club in august and the DVD...there will be more Massu to love. But then there's the other members XP s'okay...s'okay.

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Jul 26th, '07, 15:29

eeeeeeeeiiiii massu!!! i love him almost as much as i love tegoshi...tegomass <333

he's so cute! and i really like his weird style...and how he eats a lot (pig! pig! LOL)

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Jul 27th, '07, 01:31

ecoice wrote:hmm...I don't know what that list is, but it makes it seem like only those specified people are allowed to like their respective idols and no one else can, which is a little demeaning... [shrug]
Ah, sorry about that but I didn't want to come off "demeaning" The list is simply a list of the members of my club/forum who have put claims on those JE's [the list is ALOT longer now]. Basically, this club is purely nothing but fun...members have joined and claimed a Johnny, but also, if there's another member who wishes to claim an already taken JE hottie, then they battle it out. It's all for fun. We all chat together on msn all at once, we have karaoke online, and just get to know each other and have a good time. Anything goes... Sorry if that came off as "demeaning"

-Kame~

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Aug 3rd, '07, 01:15

part of my breakfast today:

it made me think of the TegoMass Miso Soup PV. :-)

cutebia

Post by cutebia » Aug 4th, '07, 00:29

great, now u made me hungry and Hayashi Ya is closed :( when i first tried miso soup, i didnt really like it but only kept on trying it cuz of massu XD i didnt really like the tofu and finally after three or four trys, i loved it XD

xstarrcandix

Post by xstarrcandix » Aug 16th, '07, 02:52

nilu20 wrote:...first i started with matsujun in HYD .... then i watched Gokusen then Gokusen 2 then Nobuta wo Produce (cuz of Kame) and then i fell in love with yamapi and now with massu! He is such a HOTTIE!!!!!!

That is EXACTLY how I got into the JE / NewS fandom. Exactly! How funny XD
Thank you MatsuJun!! For without you I wouldnt know the glory of Masuda Takahisa.

<33 Arigatou for your freakin awesome acting skillz. XD

cutebia

Post by cutebia » Aug 19th, '07, 16:51

xstarrcandix wrote:
nilu20 wrote:...first i started with matsujun in HYD .... then i watched Gokusen then Gokusen 2 then Nobuta wo Produce (cuz of Kame) and then i fell in love with yamapi and now with massu! He is such a HOTTIE!!!!!!

That is EXACTLY how I got into the JE / NewS fandom. Exactly! How funny XD
Thank you MatsuJun!! For without you I wouldnt know the glory of Masuda Takahisa.

<33 Arigatou for your freakin awesome acting skillz. XD
omg same here XD i fell in love with jun in HYD and wanted to watch more jdramas. and then my sis showed me nobuta wo produce and she was only watching it cuz of kame but fell in love with yamapi in the end. then i wanted to search up yamapi and found out he was in a band called NEWS and thats when i discovered massu's beautiful voice in Cherish. <3 but im still a huge jun fan. :wub:

xstarrcandix

Post by xstarrcandix » Aug 19th, '07, 17:38

cutebia wrote:and thats when i discovered massu's beautiful voice in Cherish. <3
What did me in was Massu's acting. He's amazing and believable when he acts. So I wanted more of Massu's dramas and my Massu fangirling went from there.

cutebia

Post by cutebia » Aug 19th, '07, 19:53

yep yep thats true. he's an amazing actor. i juss recently started watching Gachibaka! and i love his character. i knw if i had watched gachibaka before i loved massu, i would have fallen for tesshi's character, but sooner or later i would have gone over to massu's cuz his character is just loveable.

btw, i juss noticed ur siggy of yamada toru XD it's so kawaiii. i havent been able to dl epi 3 cuz it takes forever :x oh, and is it true that massu is gonna appear in it? i read it on sum one's lj. *crossing my fingers*

xstarrcandix

Post by xstarrcandix » Aug 20th, '07, 07:05

cutebia wrote:is it true that massu is gonna appear in it? i read it on sum one's lj. *crossing my fingers*

I haven't heard anything about Massu appearing in Yamada Taro Monogatari. But he IS going to be appearing in one of the 4 episodes of "Honto ni Atta Kowai Hanashi", as Murakami Keisuke. (airing August 28th!!!!! :D)

Im really really looking forward to it. :3

melodykk

Post by melodykk » Sep 10th, '07, 00:11

cutebia wrote:yep yep thats true. he's an amazing actor. i juss recently started watching Gachibaka! and i love his character. i knw if i had watched gachibaka before i loved massu, i would have fallen for tesshi's character, but sooner or later i would have gone over to massu's cuz his character is just loveable.

btw, i juss noticed ur siggy of yamada toru XD it's so kawaiii. i havent been able to dl epi 3 cuz it takes forever :x oh, and is it true that massu is gonna appear in it? i read it on sum one's lj. *crossing my fingers*
I love Massu's character in Gachibaka too, if I were the girl I would so fall for him, he is exactly the kind of guys that I like.

ecoice

Post by ecoice » Sep 10th, '07, 00:13

Lol, I felt like it was difficult for him to portray his character in Gachibaka...it's like he was a no-good badass, but he still managed to be SO CUTE :3 :3

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Sep 10th, '07, 01:56

melodykk wrote:
cutebia wrote:yep yep thats true. he's an amazing actor. i juss recently started watching Gachibaka! and i love his character. i knw if i had watched gachibaka before i loved massu, i would have fallen for tesshi's character, but sooner or later i would have gone over to massu's cuz his character is just loveable.

I love Massu's character in Gachibaka too, if I were the girl I would so fall for him, he is exactly the kind of guys that I like.
me too! I would totally say YES!

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Sep 10th, '07, 07:20

^ me too! kana should have chosen kouta...but it's still good that she didn't end up with either of them :lol

waaah massu's hot in 'hontou ni atta kowai hanashi' the end part was scary! i got scared for massu :P

xstarrcandix

Post by xstarrcandix » Sep 12th, '07, 05:29

If you're in need of any Masuda Takahisa media
you can go check out my Massu community on livejournal. :3

Massu Alliance

Ive got lots of media from 2001-2007
mp3's, translations, Musashi, Master Hits.

Ill have tons more there as soon as I get things organized. :3
feel free to join *^^*

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Sep 27th, '07, 10:42

Here's like..three wallpapers I've done of him..Enjoy ne~

Masu
Masu 01
Masu 02

onlyseta

Gone crazy

Post by onlyseta » Oct 7th, '07, 09:41

a new Massu's fan here. Recently, I have known about News, and the first time I watched Hoshi wo mezashite I fell in love with Massu. Now he's my most fav mems in News, and I'm crazy 'bout him, I can't help but downloading everything 'bout him, then watching it from day to night, everyday like a mad girl T^T -__-'. Got addicted to him
@dymed_angel: thank U so much, I'm desperately in need of Massu's wallie!!!!
@xstarrcandix: I've come to your LJ and downloading st, later I will comment, definitely will, after I finished downloading

cutebia

Post by cutebia » Oct 9th, '07, 06:39

hi!! welcome :cheers: always happy to have another massu fan. this thread has been dead >.> have u watched the Cherish PV? that pv got me to love massu. listening to his voice feels like ur in heaven.

anywayz, i come with pics!!! some of the pics in the beginning are the new shop photos.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sry bout how they turned out, my freakin compy is messed up>.>

onlyseta

Post by onlyseta » Oct 9th, '07, 10:36

Yeah, I thought that this topic is dead too, not many pp come to this topic. Of course I've seen the PV Cherish. I love his voice and his smile, everytime I hear/see them I feel more powerful :>....

I take some pics that I don't have, thank U. Why pp don't come to this topic anymore? T^T

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Oct 9th, '07, 11:24

ahhhh...yes, the cherish pv...i think massu played a really big part on getting me hooked in NewS...he was just soooo cute in the beginning, singing his lines that it got me intrigued to watch further...then ryo followed, being hot as he always is...then tegoshi's voice just made me swoon...so yeah, i was really happy that i came across that pv...or else i wouldn't have been a NewS fan now :D

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Oct 11th, '07, 00:28

A new Massu wallie I did ne~

Massu

^_^

cutebia

Post by cutebia » Oct 11th, '07, 01:36

aaaaaaah thnks for the walli. i love the pic u used. i havent seen many pics of massu being serious. in most of them he is smiling and laughing but i guess thts a gud thing xD

im debating whether or not i shud get Dandori Dance Drill. My friend has it and she was gonna burn it for me but my sis says that massu dont play a big role. well the main reason i shud get it is cuz massu is in it. enough said.lol. but has anyone seen it? it a gud??

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Oct 11th, '07, 01:42

yo what's up for dinner tonight?? i want a PUMP-KIN! :note:

daelite

Post by daelite » Oct 11th, '07, 02:44

cutebia wrote:aaaaaaah thnks for the walli. i love the pic u used. i havent seen many pics of massu being serious. in most of them he is smiling and laughing but i guess thts a gud thing xD

im debating whether or not i shud get Dandori Dance Drill. My friend has it and she was gonna burn it for me but my sis says that massu dont play a big role. well the main reason i shud get it is cuz massu is in it. enough said.lol. but has anyone seen it? it a gud??
DanDori overall was only so-so but Massu's role is very cute. It's an average drama, but those can really hit home with you sometimes so you never know until you try!
Massu appears in every episode at least a few times, some more than others. His character has a crush on the main character and is very silly :)

cutebia

Post by cutebia » Oct 11th, '07, 06:52

thnks daelite. yea maybe i'll give it a try. i watched the first part of epi one and massu's character was juss plain adorable >///< i strted cracking up when he got hit by the soccer ball.lol.

great thnks kozumifan, now u got pumpkin stuck in my head, juss when i was about to go to sleep XD well, hopefully i'll dream about massu. but i think my exam tomarrow err today since its 3 am here XD is gonna crush it. i stayed up this freakin' late to study for the exam. i better pass :cussing:

kk, im off to go watch massu's performance on pumpkin now and then i'll go to bed. night everyone.

-ai_mi-

Post by -ai_mi- » Oct 13th, '07, 18:00

hai hai!! i'm a new massu's fan :wub: .. i like pi n shige b4 but dunno y, wen i watched his dance on pumpkin,i started to like him..he juz soo cute,ne? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ..

dymed_angel
oh oh.. i like ur wallie :cheers: he's damn kawaii (^///^)

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Oct 13th, '07, 18:02

yeah, i started watching dance drill today...massu's so kawaii...how can that girl reject someone as cute as him?

daelite

Post by daelite » Oct 13th, '07, 21:41

chocodreamer wrote:yeah, i started watching dance drill today...massu's so kawaii...how can that girl reject someone as cute as him?
I know! I can't believe she would always turn down a guy who is super nice like that D:
Haha, I'll stay quiet about the ending :X

Luwesa

Post by Luwesa » Oct 15th, '07, 07:55

hi! does anybody know about subs for the horror show that masu was in this summer? =)

daelite

Post by daelite » Oct 17th, '07, 21:33

You can find in subbed at livejournal:

http://nomanymore.livejournal.com/17664.html

Luwesa

Post by Luwesa » Oct 17th, '07, 22:04

thank you!!!!!!!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Oct 18th, '07, 01:16

That horror sp wasnt scary at all xD
but i enjoyed massus's part.. he really was scared =]

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Oct 18th, '07, 01:46

Really? I still can't bring myself to watch it... x( I need company before I could. I'm such a wimp. T_T I think I stopped just 3 minutes after watching it... Yikes.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Oct 18th, '07, 01:52

LOL!! well maybe because im weird and like horror/suspense stuff.. it didnt scare me..

but just watch it with the lights on...

or the girl of the ring might come and eat chu.. :fear:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Oct 18th, '07, 06:40

yeah it wasn't that all scary (maybe bcoz i love watching horror/suspense)...but i was scared at the fact that the ghost was at massu's side of the car window! :lol

but i was more occupied w/ staring at massu, he's looking extra cute in this :P

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Oct 18th, '07, 20:00

oohh yeah! that part scared me.. like i jumped cuz i wasnt expecting to see her face XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Oct 19th, '07, 21:13

MASSU HAD A THREAD HERE???????????????
SINCE WHEN??????????????? O__O

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Oct 19th, '07, 21:30

since
look at the date kame posted XD
LOL

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Oct 19th, '07, 21:34

err....doesn't Matter
MASSU HAS A THREAD YAY~

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Oct 19th, '07, 21:37

haha yeah!! buta massu has a thread..
just now i was listening to pumpkin 5 times straight..
that's my favorite massu solo ever..

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Oct 19th, '07, 21:42

ME TOO!!
I just adore this Song, XD that guy he has a song named after FOOD XD XD XD
LOL!! what a guy~

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Oct 19th, '07, 21:59

hahaha yeah!
im sure next song will be "dumplings" XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Oct 19th, '07, 22:10

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YO~ What's for Dinner Tonight??~~I want DUMPLINGS~~~~~~~XD XD XD

yup, it's possible XD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Oct 19th, '07, 22:14

OMG!! hahahaha im using that! XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Oct 19th, '07, 22:21

LOL
I pitty Massu's wife, she might think he's singing about her "PUMPKIN"
XD XD te poor woman will be CRUSHED when she finds out that he didn't mean her XD XD XD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Oct 19th, '07, 22:23

haha he's singing that to tegoshi.. because tegoshi dyed his hair to be massu's pumkin!! XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Oct 19th, '07, 22:34

kozumifan wrote:haha he's singing that to tegoshi.. because tegoshi dyed his hair to be massu's pumkin!! XD
lol, oooooooooooooooooh that makes sense ne~ XD

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Oct 19th, '07, 22:59

kozumifan wrote:hahaha yeah!
im sure next song will be "dumplings" XD
Or maybe XIAO LONG BAO! XD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Oct 19th, '07, 22:59

^^ LOL!!he's in love with those!! hahahaha

cutebia

Post by cutebia » Oct 20th, '07, 02:31

LOL at least we knw wut to send him for his birthday...food. he will be happy for the rest of his life.lol.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Oct 20th, '07, 02:34

i'll try and make some for him 8)

cutebia

Post by cutebia » Oct 20th, '07, 02:51

when i read the translations for his songs miso soup,pumpkin, and chocolate, i was very touched.didnt think they wud be like tht XD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Oct 20th, '07, 02:56

lol in the DVD for the gourmet part he was oblivious to koyama's sickness and gave him the food then left the room XD soo funny XD
also when they were eating kurobuta everyone was like "massu" "massu" XD

cutebia

Post by cutebia » Oct 20th, '07, 03:30

LOL my fav prt in the DVD was when koyato were in the rm together.Daite senorita take 4!!!!! they were relly gud at lip syncing.

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Oct 20th, '07, 09:21

haha! i thought i was just imagining things when they were calling the pork strips 'massu' LOL

i can picture massu's perfect date...him and the girl feeding each other XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Oct 20th, '07, 14:56

yaaay~~
MASSU AND FOOD
MASSU AND FOOD
MASSU AND FOOD XD XD XD

hohohohohoho~~

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Oct 20th, '07, 15:17

*drowns in massu AND food*

massu in a maid costume...wahahaaaaa~