Kashiwabara Takashi

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
lenrasoon

Post by lenrasoon » Jan 2nd, '10, 05:11

still waiting for this man to appear *i miss him*

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 2nd, '10, 07:49

haha.. i was so used to not seeing any news abt him, that i was kind of taken aback when i saw d-addicts "thread watching" email in my inbox. lol.. i forgot i was still watching this thread since ages ago...

StasyRed

Post by StasyRed » Jan 3rd, '10, 16:05

Oh... I thought of any news.. Well, it's good that this thread is still alive :)
Speaking of news, there are two upcoming movies with our beloved Kassy (unfortunately no leading roles for him :()

lenrasoon

Post by lenrasoon » Jan 4th, '10, 01:31

@StasyRed

really? that's such good news!! i'm excited even though he's not the leading actor (and i always wonder why he doesn't get to do much leading roles =_=).

btw what's the name of the movie(s)? unfortunately his DramaWiki is not updated *sad face*

thanks for keeping us informed ^___^

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 4th, '10, 12:34

lenrasoon,

as an 'experienced fan' of his, i can only advice that .. keep your expectation low. even if u know wat's the title, u might not be able to find the video.. and even if u found the video, be prepared for like.. wat.. 5 mins screen time.

so.. just fill yourself with the old videos.. rewatch them 100 times.. haha cos' that's probably what u will be able to get... alternatively, find a really good pic of him, and look at it 24/7.. haha it is good enough. trust me.. u will get use to it..

shinobu_kujo

Post by shinobu_kujo » Jan 4th, '10, 13:02

Newbie here.....but i'm one of Kassy fan.....

Did you know...that already aired on cinema....2 movie from Kassy in 2009.....which is called Kanna-san daiseikou desu! and Shizunuma Taiyou....

This year maybe one movie will aired.....which is called....Leonie....

Both of three...Kassy just supporting role....but i think it was....a big step for him.....because in Shizunuma Taiyou...he became son from Ken Watanabe....

and in Leonie.....he collaborating with....many international artist.....^^

noobee

Post by noobee » Jan 4th, '10, 13:23

thanks for the info :D

lenrasoon

Post by lenrasoon » Jan 4th, '10, 13:53

@totemokakkoii

Thanks, i'll try not to be so excited, and i have loads of pictures and a few old movies of him that keeps me distracted lol ^__^

@shinobu_kujo

Thank you so much!! i was looking at the wrong place 'cause apparently his "AsiaMediaWiki" is more updated than his "Dramawiki" XD so i just saw the other three movies there, i was able to find "Kanna's Big Success" and i didn't find "Shizunuma Taiyou" yet, but it was released recently (October i think) and i don't have to worry if this will be uploaded or not since is starring Watanabe Ken and also Toda Erika *a strong casting*.

i guess supporting roles is not bad after all ^_^;; at least i can watch a glimpse of him :D

and i'm already keeping an eye on Leonie this year.

Thanks again everyone!

StasyRed

Post by StasyRed » Jan 4th, '10, 14:09

2 lenrasoon and all
:)
Yeah, I'm also extremely happy for him (and for us) - he's a really gifted actor, such a pity that he is so underrated :(. Is it still because of the five-year-old scandal?..

The first movie is Leonie (had to be aired last year, but the date was postponed), the other one is The Unbroken with Watanabe Ken (the story about worst airline accident in Japanese history). I don't think that we will satisfy our desire to see him, though...

I've seen Kanna-san daiseikou desu! - errr.. O_o Poor Kassy... I really want to kill the scriptwriters. Cruelly and very bloody. But... still he is funny playing dorky guy :) Talented as usual.

And rather strange movie is going to be aired on 1st or 3rd of March. The format puzzled me: either it only for mobile phones or something like that but it's questionable whether it'll be aired on TV. The title is something like The woman you can't forget (I should check it - somewhere in my mailbox I have the link, the title and the trailer). There are five bittersweet stories about love and life starring... err... Koyuki, Shibasaki Kou... really don't remember others. The trailer is really amazing. Kassy is in the first part and the scene with him is really suggestive. Really ^_^.

I'm his big fun and thanks to my friends have collected practically all his dramas and films. And, you know, he is a breathtakingly fantastic movie actor. He is not made for dramas - they belittle him... Maybe that is the reason why he has not been in dramas since Binbo Taro (urgh).

Sorry for my English - it's not my first language :)

StasyRed

Post by StasyRed » Jan 6th, '10, 20:26

The promised link: http://onna.beetv.jp/

moonpodcast

Post by moonpodcast » Mar 2nd, '10, 14:40

Hi guys ^^
so, what day "leonie" will be released? and how's Kassy now guys, >"<I>"<
Attachments
images (1).jpg
images (1).jpg (1.74 KiB) Viewed 2015 times
images (1).jpg
images (1).jpg (1.74 KiB) Viewed 2016 times

nhk9

Post by nhk9 » Mar 6th, '10, 05:45

His acting was never good to start with (check Shota no Sushi), so I am not surprised that he's been relegated to second-tier roles. I don't know how he even got his leading roles to begin with.

moonpodcast

Post by moonpodcast » Mar 6th, '10, 12:24

yeah, I totally agree with u that Kassy's acting never goes worse, but somehow, he seems to easy to get stressful and depress. But it's no doubt with his acting ^^ I love him very much ^^ hope he'll get into lead roles soon ^^

Munich

Post by Munich » Sep 24th, '10, 15:59

One more Kassy fan here!!!!
I also play in game "Try to find anything about Kassy"
I want his photobook very much

feelsneeh

Post by feelsneeh » Jul 30th, '12, 02:59

hello anyone
i am newbie here :p

and can you guys please tell me where i can find link download for Kassy movie or dorama or tanpatasu (CMIIW) hehehe
thanks

and how is kassy now???
there's no info bout him :unsure:

princessmarisa

Post by princessmarisa » Nov 28th, '12, 12:48

please help, where can I find kannas big success movie, I dont care if ENG sub or just JP raw, I have looked in all the usual places and the only torrent from asiatorrents.me has no seeds. :cry:

lenrasoon

Post by lenrasoon » Nov 28th, '12, 13:21

@princessmarisa here's a link to watch online, unfortunately i couldn't find a place to download.