Hara Sachie

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Feb 16th, '09, 16:00

Re: Sadako?: If my memory serves me right, she was reacting to one funny comment directed to her. It really did look like a Sadako pose, though. Haha. It was really funny, and she was a very good sport.

Re: Koshonin SP: You're one demanding extra, aren't you? :roll
Disappointed? Hmm... I love seeing her playing strong, independent women instead of soft and mushy characters. But soft and mushy will always be better than a weak and defenseless kidnap victim.

Her character photo has a somewhat menacing air to it, but from what I can understand from the translations, she'll either be a cold-hearted cohort with wicked driving skills or an unusually calm hostage driving her car around as ordered by a hijacker. I'm guessing it's the latter; the first one doesn't sound oh-so-powerful anyway. I'm getting the name "Senuma" from Nifty so the fiend would most likely be Shunsuke Kazama's character.

I wish her really evil role will be in a full-blown series. Her performance will gain more exposure that way.
ETA: The Story and News sections of the Koshonin website have been updated. No mention of Sachie, but the SP looks very dark and interesting. Less then two weeks to go!

Re: BBS: So, you found it! I'm still not sure, must be a rumor. I've asked around and they say the text is really messy so it's even harder to translate.
The only thing I can gather is that she now has a boyfriend, but the boyfriend, Sachie herself, or both is/are keeping it private. It's really hard to verify, but if it's true, I hope she's really happy right now.

P.S.: I have no idea why we're getting "chimpanzee." That word even comes up in the other online translators I'm using.
OT: @Ivan: You're 6'2" if you're an inch shorter than Hiroshi Abe. Hmm. If 6'3" is too tall for a woman who stands 5'8", then wouldn't you be too tall for someone who's 5'7", like Misaki Ito? :whistling: But look at the bright side, Misaki doesn't look any shorter than Sachie. :roll

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Feb 20th, '09, 16:27

MochaValencia wrote:Re: Koshonin SP: You're one demanding extra, aren't you? :roll
Disappointed? Hmm... I love seeing her playing strong, independent women instead of soft and mushy characters. But soft and mushy will always be better than a weak and defenseless kidnap victim.

Her character photo has a somewhat menacing air to it, but from what I can understand from the translations, she'll either be a cold-hearted cohort with wicked driving skills or an unusually calm hostage driving her car around as ordered by a hijacker. I'm guessing it's the latter; the first one doesn't sound oh-so-powerful anyway. I'm getting the name "Senuma" from Nifty so the fiend would most likely be Shunsuke Kazama's character.
I bet it's the first one. That looks like a black turtleneck she's wearing. Detectives and bad guys are usually the people who wear those on TV. I wonder if she can drive IRL. I wonder what car she drives.
MochaValencia wrote:Re: BBS: So, you found it! I'm still not sure, must be a rumor. I've asked around and they say the text is really messy so it's even harder to translate.
The only thing I can gather is that she now has a boyfriend, but the boyfriend, Sachie herself, or both is/are keeping it private. It's really hard to verify, but if it's true, I hope she's really happy right now.

P.S.: I have no idea why we're getting "chimpanzee." That word even comes up in the other online translators I'm using.
Hope it's just a rumor. They say Misaki is getting married. Not Sachie too. Darn.
MochaValencia wrote:OT: @Ivan: You're 6'2" if you're an inch shorter than Hiroshi Abe. Hmm. If 6'3" is too tall for a woman who stands 5'8", then wouldn't you be too tall for someone who's 5'7", like Misaki Ito? :whistling: But look at the bright side, Misaki doesn't look any shorter than Sachie. :roll
I never thought about that. But I agree, they look the same height to me too.

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Feb 24th, '09, 15:19

Re: Koshonin SP: Previews are now available at the official site (though I can't see the difference between previews A and B; my connection is behaving quite badly so the videos are loading erratically). I don't know why, but the more PR and clues I see, the more confused I become. I managed to get a screenshot...
...and it's still not clear to me what she's doing.

I don't think she could be a detective unless the plot calls for some kind of competition for Reiko Usagi (Ryoko Yonekura). I must say that she indeed looks like some sort of villain guarding a hostage in the preview, but it also looks like she's trying to stop the bleeding from the other hostage's wound (is that Mio Usagi?), so she could be another victim being obligated to do so. Still, that facial expression is a little hard to read.

Yet, at this point, I'm not sure if I could stick to my previous theory (Sachie as kidnap victim). Good thing we only have a few days to go before the SP. I could watch at least the latter half of it on KeyHole on Saturday. I hope...

But, I don’t think I can take it lightly if they'd kill her off again... :crazy:
By the way, here are some PR schedules from the BBS:
『交渉人スペシャルミニPR』
2月25日(水) 、2月26日(木) 深夜1:51 ~ 1:55
2月27日(金)深夜1:15 ~ 1:20
『今夜放送! 交渉人スペシャルPR(仮)』
2月28日(土) 13:59 ~ 15:00
交渉人スペシャル
2月28日(土) 21:00 ~ 23:06
Re: that "evil" role and awards: I found the word to describe that evil role I've been wanting to see her play: it's "diabolical." I've been trying to find the right word before; good thing someone mentioned it during the Oscars. And speaking of the Oscars, my jaw dropped when I saw her Beach Boys co-star Ryoko Hirosue on stage. Ryoko is probably a bit more established in the industry (and started in the business a few years before Sachie did), but I can't help but imagine Sachie in her place on that stage instead. It might be a bit ambitious to hope for an international honor like that from the Academy, but she is long overdue for an acting award in Japan (regardless of whether her character is good, evil or somewhere in between).

Re: Driving: She actually looks like she can. Remember how she handled the go-kart in her "date" with Domoto Tsuyoshi? Plus, I don't think that it’s a coincidence that she's played at least three characters who can drive: Mikiko in Shiroi Kage, Kaoru in To Heart and of course, Miyuki Kobayakawa in Taiho Shichauzo. But then again, I could be wrong, what with all the film making tricks and all.

Re: Boyfriend/Marriage rumors: I think we can now take this out of the spoiler tag. :roll It's not like I'm being too negative or something, but there's something that concerns me more than finding out who the guy is or what: despite all the write-ups about Sachie being a modern, independent woman, we still can't discount the possibility that she'll lie-low, take a break from, or worse, quit acting altogether if she does get married. *Fingers crossed that she won't eventually end up with a guy who'll ask her to be a housewife.*

ETA: Before I forget, there are two new photos on her official site. Well, they're not exactly new since they're a couple of photos from the Giragira press conference...but it's about time; the other photos there are about two to three years old!

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Feb 27th, '09, 03:29

Thanks for that screenshot. I also don';t get it. Things will be easier if there's a fan here who can read Japanese. Lucky you if you can watch Koshonin. I have a meeting tomorrow. Damn it. I will try the PR but they look short?

About her website. I really like the first photo. Question: why is she wearing a wedding dress in the last 2?
MochaValencia wrote:Re: Boyfriend/Marriage rumors: I think we can now take this out of the spoiler tag. :roll It's not like I'm being too negative or something, but there's something that concerns me more than finding out who the guy is or what: despite all the write-ups about Sachie being a modern, independent woman, we still can't discount the possibility that she'll lie-low, take a break from, or worse, quit acting altogether if she does get married. *Fingers crossed that she won't eventually end up with a guy who'll ask her to be a housewife.*
You have a point. ANd she's 30 now. In another thread someone mentioned actresses over 30 as washed up and most of them are not active anymore. Sachie, please don't quit.

Ryoko Hirosue? Where? I watched a rerun but I can't remember seeing her.

Diabolical? i like that idea.

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Feb 28th, '09, 06:31

I watched the preview on Keyhole. Hah! I was right! She's gonna be a baddie!

But she looks like she's just gonna be a low-level crook.

I really can't watch it tonight. I hope someone will upload it.

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Feb 28th, '09, 06:52

I saw it too! The SP looks like it's going to have a faster pace than the series.
You're right, things will be a lot easier if someone here can read Japanese (and post in English. :lol). But all this speculating is fun, too.

Sachie's character seems to be as confused as I am. I took some KeyHole screenshots again:
Image Image

I think you're right about her being a "low-level crook." I think there were about three scenes in the preview wherein I saw her character holding up the phone to the hostages' ears. Then I also heard her shouting "Gambatte" to Mio Usagi while applying pressure on the wound (see screenshot on previous post). I wonder why... Looks like a crook who's not sure if she really wants to be one. :lol

But hey, if that really was a pistol I saw her holding in one scene, then this is going to be interesting.

On a side note, I loved watching Takanori Jinnai doing those push-ups. :P I hope to see him and Sachie together in at least one scene tonight.
Re: Wedding gown?: I believe that was a production photo for...
...Isshou Wasurenai Monogatari. I capped the scene for you:
Re: Boyfriend/marriage rumors: I said it was a possibility, but remember that we're still not sure if the whole thing is true. In which thread is that discussion about actresses over 30 being "washed-up?"

Anyway, she'll be on Fuji TV next week, according to her official site:
「世界がもし100人の村だったら 6」
3/7(土)
21:00~
フジテレビ
OT: Re: Ryoko Hirosue: Her film, titled Departures won the Academy Award for Best Foreign Film. She wore a white (or pearl white) gown. It took me a few seconds to realize that it was her, actually. :lol

ETA #1: Re: Koshonin SP: Got home just in time to catch the second half of the SP.
I think her character was a nurse...

She didn't die; her character just disappeared into thin air. Sort of.

I hope we'll get to see the whole thing. :whistling:
ETA #2 (March 2): The torrent for Koshonin SP has been posted! Don't forget to thank the uploader! :wink:

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Mar 2nd, '09, 11:31

Cool! I Thanks for the info. I'll go get the torrent now. This is exciting.

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Mar 2nd, '09, 14:59

She has a movie coming up! Love Letters at Sixty will hit theaters in May. The film stars Keiko Toda (Giragira guest star), Masatoshi Nakamura, Chie Ayado, and Mieko Harada (who was also with Sachie in Hinokio and Semishigure).

Looks like a minor role, but a film is a film, right? :wink:

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Mar 5th, '09, 20:30

Please excuse me for double posting, but I found more details on the Fuji TV documentary (March 7, 21:00 JST. I'm not sure, but the English title could be something like If the World were a Village of 100 People or A Global Village of 100 People):

Sachie is sent to Accra, the capital of Ghana, Africa. There she meets a 9-year old boy named Samuel, who believes that becoming a professional soccer player in Europe is the only way to "save" his family. Please follow the link for more information about Sachie's stay in Ghana.

Masahiro Matsuoka (TOKIO, HIssatsu Shigotonin) and Yuko Takeuchi (Shiroi Kage) are also in the cast list as MC and narrator, respectively. Sachie is the reporter/correspondent.

Plus, according to the BBS, she'll also be appearing in two more Fuji TV shows today (or tomorrow, depending where you are), March 6: she'll be on スパイスTVどーも☆キニナル! at 9:55-11:25 JST, then on 笑っていいとも! at 12:00-12:59 JST (can't find her name anywhere in both sites, but I'll check out Fuji TV later).

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Mar 7th, '09, 15:06

Didn't see her. Maybe because I only caught the last 30 minutes. Anyone saw it?
MochaValencia wrote: Re: Wedding gown?: I believe that was a production photo for...
...Isshou Wasurenai Monogatari. I capped the scene for you:
That guy looks familiar. Man, they should have picked a better looking guy.
MochaValencia wrote:Re: Boyfriend/marriage rumors: I said it was a possibility, but remember that we're still not sure if the whole thing is true. In which thread is that discussion about actresses over 30 being "washed-up?"

It's in Misaki's thread. Mocha, how do you do that fancy linking? add: I did it! Thanks!

Thank you for the movie update. Btw, I ordered my own copy of Postman. I downloaded it but I want to see the extras too.
Last edited by Ivanavi on Mar 7th, '09, 15:46, edited 1 time in total.

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Mar 7th, '09, 15:34

Re: Africa documentary: She was the correspondent only in the Ghana feature, which made up a good chunk of the first hour of the show. The second hour was devoted to another child's story. I seriously thought she would bawl her way out of Africa (I had Ururun in mind while watching); she did cry for the child but she was, let's say, more "composed" this time. Unlike the relationship she had with her host family in Germany, I don't think she had the chance to develop some sort of attachment with Samuel and his family. Still, the documentary was very interesting. I watched it until the end.

Anyway, looks like Sachie's next destination is Turkey. Take note, though, that this hasn't been confirmed yet.

Re:That guy in the screenshot: That's Takatoshi Kaneko. He was in episode 9 of Taiho Shichauzo as Tooru Tamaguchi.

Re: Linking: If you're talking about those clickable texts, then they're quite simple to do. For example, to get Official site, all you have to do is type:

Code: Select all

[url=http://www.ken-on.com/hara]Official site[/url]
But that's just an example. :wink:

Hope you'll get your copy of Postman soon!

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Mar 7th, '09, 15:45

Here I go again. Do you have screenshots? Hehe. Sorry I keep bugging you.
MochaValencia wrote:Re:That guy in the screenshot: That's Takatoshi Kaneko. He was in episode 9 of Taiho Shichauzo as Tooru Tamaguchi.
I remember him now. He looks younger than Sachie in YUA. He caught up. LOL
MochaValencia wrote:Re: Linking: If you're talking about those clickable texts, then they're quite simple to do. For example, to get Official site, all you have to do is type:

Code: Select all

[url=http://www.ken-on.com/hara]Official site[/url]
But that's just an example. :wink:

Thanks! I get the idea. I'll go try it now. Maybe i will edit my other post.
I finished watching Koshonin. Hah! I was right! I told you she's going to be a bad girl! but you were right on the money with this: "Looks like a crook who's not sure if she really wants to be one. " Sorry, I wanted to gloat. LOL

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Mar 14th, '09, 01:18

Just want to help with updates:

■「人生が変わる1分間の深イイ話」
  3/16(月)
  20:54~21:54
  日本テレビ  

■「東西の交差点・トルコ~歴史と文化、グルメの国を原沙知絵が徹底案内!!」
  4/11(土)
  19:00~20:55
  BS朝日

Source: her official site. However, I don't know what shows they are. Dramas, I hope. I wonder if Mocha have seen these. Shameful, shameful, 4/11 is a Saturday. My Saturdays are usually stressful. Today is an exception. Too bad she's not on TV today when I can keyhole all I want.

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Mar 15th, '09, 07:25

Re: Africa: I do have screenhsots from KeyHole so I'm posting a few. I'm also including some bits from both previews (Which did you see exactly? You did say "preview," not previews," right?). I believe you'd like some close-ups. :roll
Africa:
Image Image
Image Image

PR 1:
Image Image
Image Image

PR 2:
Image Image
Image Image

Allow me to clear this up: the feature was about four children (not two, as I may have implied in my previous post). Two were about two boys who have to use their hands to get around because of congenital condtions of their lower limbs. Their stories were like a glaring contrast to that of Samuel, who has full use of his legs and can play football--the issue with him is that he may fall victim to human traffickers posing as football scouts. There was also a story about a group of children, some as young as 7 or 8 years old working in diamond mines. It was quite heart-wrenching, actually.

*Edited to remove the youtube link. The video has been taken down.
Re: Sachie's TV shedule: Thanks for posting! I thought it was a site error. The index was updated on March 13, but the real updates didn't show up until a day later. So, the first one is Shinsuke Shimada's show yet again. The topic is health and medicine, but I do hope it will be as wacky as the last episode Sachie was in. The second one is the Turkey trip I mentioned. Looks like a travelogue-slash-food guide. I found a photo and some information in this blog. I would love to see this, but my schedule is a little complicated on Saturdays, too. My chances of seeing it would've gone up if it was scheduled later in the evening.

Re: Koshonin SP: I actually made other wrong calls...
Remember when I was guessing who Natsuno (Sachie's character) was "helping" in the preview? It was Mimura Rumiko, not Usagi Mio. Second, her character didn't exactly carry a pistol around. And third, I fell for the translations and mentioned something about Natsuno having "wicked driving skills." Turned out she was just a "driver."

Oh yes, her character could've been better developed...
Last edited by MochaValencia on Mar 28th, '09, 01:37, edited 1 time in total.

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Mar 16th, '09, 16:37

There you are! I thought I pissed you of with all my requests.

Image Image

Aaaah! She's so gorgeous! She's starin' at me! I just died. Her skin looks really nice. Not like in Koshonin.
I know I should have watched that first one. I watched the first few minutes but the guest was an old lady named Hata? The 2nd PR was cool they even did a close-up of her legs. *homina*

MochaValencia wrote:By the way, the first part of Global Village is up on youtube. It's just like another preview, but you'll get the idea :wink:.
Thank you! Wow, she's holding back. Wait, the screenshots from the preview look like the main show?

Turkey -- she looks hot in the picture. Did she gain weight?

MochaValencia wrote:
Oh yes, her character could've been better developed...
You don't sound too happy again. LOL. I kinda liked it. I would've loved it more if she appeared more often. Know who's subbing it?

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Mar 24th, '09, 03:49

Hah! The Postman dvd arrived in the mail yesterday. Watched the behind the scenes. She was so serious in the extras. I wish there were bloopers. Bet she went ROFL there.

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Mar 28th, '09, 01:28

Pissed off? No way! Real life got hectic, that's why.

Re: Koshonin SP: I have no idea if the SP will be subbed or not. Subtitles would be nice, though. I think I could appreciate her character more if I can understand the villains' motive. But still, I can't help but feel that she's given the same kind of performance before. And yes, that skin. I don't usually comment on this kind of thing, but it was distracting in Koshonin SP (this was also the case in some scenes in Giragira). Maybe it's just the make-up and/or the lighting...

Re: Preview 1: She appeared towards the end of the show. Good thing I kept watching; it was on her website so I was pretty sure she would appear anytime, even for a few minutes.The interview was longer in the first one, but both programs did show similar clips. Speaking of clips, I better remove the youtube link. The video's been taken down.

Re: Global Village: I think this is where we spell the difference between Ururun and Global Village. She was a participant in Ururun, so it was permissible of her to let her emotions take over at some point (and show that reaction to the host family). On the contrary, she was a correspondent in Global Village, which means that she was merely an observer who needed to keep her emotions at bay. I also felt her holding back, which I think was the right thing for her to do. If she didn't she could have (further) driven the boy and his family into self-pity. I was actually impressed with how she handled her Africa stint, given all my comments about her being so emotional (but who knows what could've happened if she stayed in Africa longer?). :wink:

Re: Turkey: I just realized that I'm free on April 11, so I might be able to watch it after all. But wait, there's a website saying that Sachie's trip to Turkey will be aired tomorrow, March 29. Her official web page maintains the April 11 air date. I wonder... ----- ETA: Nevermind that March 29 tip. The official BS Asahi site says it's really on April 11. There's one *little* problem, though: BS Asahi is not on KeyHole TV's line-up. Oh well, at least there's a good amount of photos and details on the website...

Re: Postman: Glad to hear that you've received your copy! I was also hoping to see some hilarious outtakes, but as it turned out, Kazushige Nagashima was the only goofy one in the features. I don't know, but I feel that the Shichinin no Onna Bengoshi 2 has more wacky moments. Maybe I should really order the DVD... Oh yeah, I finally got my copy of Sekai de Ichiban Atsui Natsu (it's a VCD set, but still...).

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Apr 4th, '09, 05:48

That's a relief. Thought you're mad or something. Good point on Global Village. I can imagine her as a reporter now. But I want to see a new drama!
MochaValencia wrote: Re: Turkey: I just realized that I'm free on April 11, so I might be able to watch it after all. But wait, there's a website saying that Sachie's trip to Turkey will be aired tomorrow, March 29. Her official web page maintains the April 11 air date. I wonder... ----- ETA: Nevermind that March 29 tip. The official BS Asahi site says it's really on April 11. There's one *little* problem, though: BS Asahi is not on KeyHole TV's line-up. Oh well, at least there's a good amount of photos and details on the website...
You call that a little problem? Little? LOL.. you're something. Thanks for the link! Is it just me or is that babe with her in the picture taller than her? Sachie's lookin hotter than ever, yessir! It's just the last pic. What's all that white stuff on her face?

MochaValencia wrote:Oh yeah, I finally got my copy of Sekai de Ichiban Atsui Natsu (it's a VCD set, but still...).
Hey, no fair! That's Sachie with glasses right? Where did you find it?

Got another question. The TV update on her page is Postman right? What about the CM? Which is it? Thanks!

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Apr 8th, '09, 06:15

Re: Turkey (and TV appearances in general): Well, much as we want to (or no matter how hard we try), there's always going to be a show which we'll miss every once in a while. This is especially true with Sachie's projects because she does culture and travel shows, some of which are aired in the wee hours of the morning, and some by channels which we didn't even know existed (not to mention that updates on her official site are sometimes late. I would've missed more if not for the BBS... Muse/How to Enjoy Art Museums is a different story. Anyway, I don't think there's going to be a Feel 13. Oh well...). Not being able to watch something just because we don't have access to the channel is a lot better than wondering why she's not on TV in the first place (now, that's scary...). We can only hope that these shows will pop up in video searches eventually.

But still, I'll try to look around if there's any other way to access BS Asahi. There's still time. And it looks so exciting, with those hot air balloons, food and all.

Hmm, you're right, her co-host (I believe she's the guide who lives in Turkey) does look taller. You really do pay attention to height, don't you? Doesn't matter (to me, at least). There are a quite a number of actresses taller than her anyway (one being Saori Takizawa from Shichinin no Onna Bengoshi 2).

And no, I have no idea what that "white stuff" on her face is. Snow? Make-up? Your guess is as good as mine.

Re: Sekai de Ichiban Atsui Natsu: Yes, it's the drama in which Sachie wore glasses. She wasn't in it much (like Katamari said a while back), but her character somehow reminded me of Mikiko (Shiroi Kage). I found the VCD set on eBay. I'm sure it's not the original release, but it's not like I have a choice. I really wanted to see it but I didn't want to hunt all over for the VHS set...

Re: New CM: It's for Lipovitan Fine! (it's about time!). Just go to the TVCM section; it's really easy to spot. And yeah, it's pink! :P

P.S.: The BBS has been moved to a new address.

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Apr 10th, '09, 07:25

MochaValencia wrote:Re: Turkey (and TV appearances in general): Well, much as we want to (or no matter how hard we try), there's always going to be a show which we'll miss every once in a while. This is especially true with Sachie's projects because she does culture and travel shows, some of which are aired in the wee hours of the morning, and some by channels which we didn't even know existed (not to mention that updates on her official site are sometimes late. I would've missed more if not for the BBS... Muse/How to Enjoy Art Museums is a different story. Anyway, I don't think there's going to be a Feel 13. Oh well...). Not being able to watch something just because we don't have access to the channel is a lot better than wondering why she's not on TV in the first place (now, that's scary...). We can only hope that these shows will pop up in video searches eventually.
Great points again. I agree we cant watch 'em all. I mean, look at me. I have only seen a few dramas and stuff and I'm a fan.

I will rely on you again on links for videos. I'm not very good with it.

I will stare at the pictures for now. <gg>
Really now, how old are you? You sound like my boss sometimes in a good way.
MochaValencia wrote:But still, I'll try to look around if there's any other way to access BS Asahi. There's still time. And it looks so exciting, with those hot air balloons, food and all.
I saw your post in the Stream Japanese TV thread. I hope someone replies.
MochaValencia wrote:Hmm, you're right, her co-host (I believe she's the guide who lives in Turkey) does look taller. You really do pay attention to height, don't you? Doesn't matter (to me, at least). There are a quite a number of actresses taller than her anyway (one being Saori Takizawa from Shichinin no Onna Bengoshi 2).
I always pay attention to height.How do you think I noticed Sachie? Do you know the name of that lady with her? Please? Saori from Laywers is lean and tall. SAori and Sachie is like Sachie and Misaki. :wub:
MochaValencia wrote:Re: New CM: It's for Lipovitan Fine! (it's about time!). Just go to the TVCM section; it's really easy to spot. And yeah, it's pink! :P

P.S.: The BBS has been moved to a new address.
Thanks for the links! Saw the CM. Getting used to her hair. And whew, I thought they deleted her BBS. Thanks again!

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Apr 12th, '09, 08:11

Re: Turkey: Tried TVAnts, TVU and KeyHole but the channel didn't pop up. The only thing I got to watch was the preview video on BS Asahi's homepage. She did ride the hot air balloon. I can imagine her exclaiming "sugoi" over and over while aboard (she does that every time she's doing something exciting, as far as I know). She may be shy sometimes, but when she reacts, she really does react! :lol
No signs of a video yet. It's still too early anyway. I thought the next best thing would be to take screenshots of the preview. I'm screenshot-crazy, I know...
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

As for me, I miss her straight-to-wavy hair...
I searched around and found out that the guide was Ayumi Takano. She stands 172cm tall, so she's 1cm shorter than Sachie. How's that?

And it's not only Turkey that we missed. Looks like she was on NHK's Seikatsu Hot Morning last Monday, April 6. I believe it's the same show titled Have a Good Day on NHK World Premium. It was never listed on her homepage, and was posted only last Thursday on the BBS.

Love Letters at Sixty: Only a little over a month before the movie premieres (May 16).
It's a May-December love affair. She plays the girlfriend (or mistress, depending on the online translations' accuracy) of Masatoshi Nakamura's character. And guess what, her character name is Natsumi.

The preview is on the homepage. Its been there for quite a while, just in case you haven't seen it.
And to answer your (rather personal) question... Well, if you're displaying your real age, then I'm just a few years younger than you. :D

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Apr 14th, '09, 10:55

Cool! Thanks for the screenshots and info!

When I saw the balloons in the pictures I thought they were just for show.So she got airborne. Wow, she's so adventurous. I'm impressed.

Now that you mention it. I can hear her saying "sugoi" in my head...What does it mean? Hehe. I know I heard her saying that before. Just can't remember when.

straight-to-wavy? You mean Lawyers hair? I like that too. I also dig her short hair in YUA.
MochaValencia wrote:I searched around and found out that the guide was Ayumi Takano. She stands 172cm tall, so she's 1cm shorter than Sachie. How's that?
Seriously? But the guide looks so big?! Maybe it's just the angle or some camera trick? 1cm isn't a lot of difference. I think Sachie is just too skinny so her face looks smaller. What do yout think?
MochaValencia wrote:And it's not only Turkey that we missed. Looks like she was on NHK's Seikatsu Hot Morning last Monday, April 6. I believe it's the same show titled Have a Good Day on NHK World Premium. It was never listed on her homepage, and was posted only last Thursday on the BBS.
Never heard of that show. I wonder what we missed. Shame,I have that on cable. it was a chance to see her live on TV.

add: Does this always happen? I mean, something not being announced in her site?
MochaValencia wrote:Love Letters at Sixty: Only a little over a month before the movie premieres (May 16).
It's a May-December love affair. She plays the girlfriend (or mistress, depending on the online translations' accuracy) of Masatoshi Nakamura's character. And guess what, her character name is Natsumi.

The preview is on the homepage. Its been there for quite a while, just in case you haven't seen it.
Doesn't look like a major role. But I like her character's name. :D
Darn, I thought you were older than me. You sound so. Peace! He he.

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Apr 17th, '09, 04:46

UPDATE! Remember what I posted before (December 8, 2008)?
MochaValencia wrote: Looks like she just finished filming. All the online translators I used point to either a legal or police (or both) drama. Looks like this will be another installment of an old drama called 『赤かぶ検事奮戦記』 (I have no idea what the romanized or English title is). Still haven't found an announcement for this. And no word yet on her official site. We'll see.

By the way, the guy beside her in the photo is Baijaku Nakamura (Atsu-hime).
I was thinking if I should post this now or what, but heck, here goes anyway... A fan posted on the BBS that this drama SP will be aired on May 11, but there was no mention of the air time and the broadcast channel. I also can't find an official site or announcement, and I have yet to see it listed in TV schedules. All we are aware of now is that we have something to look forward to on May 11. The full title is 『赤かぶ検事奮戦記 京都転勤篇 ~悪夢の女相続人~』. ----- ETA: Found it! The SP will be aired on May 11 at 21:00 JST on TBS. I think TBS will put up an official site or page as the air date nears.

And yes, some TV shows are not posted on her site. Some are posted late, either a few hours before the show or some time after the show is aired. Like I've said, there's always a considerable chance that we'd miss something for one reason or another. But hey, compared to other artists' pages, Sachie's is updated more often. Other sites don't even list PR shows.

Re: Videos: I still haven't found video of her Turkey visit online (if there ever is one out there), but I found some other videos unexpectedly. I found the whole of Global Village on youku. There are also two videos from Toki wo Kakeru Shojo on youtube, just click this and this. I also stumbled upon the Taiho Shichauzo featurettes (behind the scenes footage and promos, which I believe are from the DVD.). I found three; I'm not sure if there's more out there:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

I must say, they are quite a wacky bunch. By the way, Katamari was right (again). Kazushige Nagashima calls Sachie by her nickname.

Just a note, though: youku and ku6 are not like other streaming sites like youtube. Each video is divided into several parts so they're not as easy to load. I was able to watch and download them all. Just be patient.
@Ivanavi Sugoi means "amazing." And I meant her hairstyle in Shichinin no Onna Bengoshi 2. I think she looks very sophisticated there with her long hair parted off-center. Her shorter hair in the first season was also okay, but I liked her cut in Taiho Shichauzo more. And I don't know why, but I'm not really fond of seeing her wearing a ponytail (with a few rare exceptions, of course).

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Apr 22nd, '09, 03:54

MochaValencia wrote: Re: Videos: I still haven't found video of her Turkey visit online (if there ever is one out there), but I found some other videos unexpectedly. I found the whole of Global Village on youku. There are also two videos from Toki wo Kakeru Shojo on youtube, just click this and this. I also stumbled upon the Taiho Shichauzo featurettes (behind the scenes footage and promos, which I believe are from the DVD.). I found three; I'm not sure if there's more out there:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

I must say, they are quite a wacky bunch. By the way, Katamari was right (again). Kazushige Nagashima calls Sachie by her nickname.

Just a note, though: youku and ku6 are not like other streaming sites like youtube. Each video is divided into several parts so they're not as easy to load. I was able to watch and download them all. Just be patient.
SUGOI!

Thankyouthankyouthankyou! Sachie and Misaki-my favorite duo! WOW!

I should say this: Misaki can kick ass better then Sachie but Sachie looks more serious in her acting and she looks more confident in that press conference. She pwned my Misaki in some scenes. Hehe. Adorable. They ate a lot. Wow... LOL @ the fat Sachie picture! Can't understand a thing but I can watch this over and over.

I know how to download from youku but not from tat other website. How?

Can I post this in Misaki's thread? This is a real treat.
MochaValencia wrote:@Ivanavi Sugoi means "amazing." And I meant her hairstyle in Shichinin no Onna Bengoshi 2. I think she looks very sophisticated there with her long hair parted off-center. Her shorter hair in the first season was also okay, but I liked her cut in Taiho Shichauzo more. And I don't know why, but I'm not really fond of seeing her wearing a ponytail (with a few rare exceptions, of course).
Ah I like that too. She was stunning in Lawyers 2.

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Apr 24th, '09, 03:05

Mocha, where did you get this picture? (page 2)
MochaValencia wrote: Anyway, she was recently on the cover of a magazine. (Modern Weekly, I think). Here it is:
Found found someone selling that mag on yahoo auctions. I then saw this picture from the same mag:

This is the sexiest picture of her I have EVER seen. SO HOT! Those legs are dynamite.Is there a copy of this like that one you posted? I am searching for one with better quality.

Still watching those behind the scenes of Sachie and Misaki. They really look the same height to me. I will really love to see them together again.

Btw, is this Toki wo kakeru shojo good?I read she's a voice actress so I won't really see her.

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Apr 25th, '09, 06:12

Another update! The new Sekisuiheim CM is up! You can check it out here.

Re: Taiho Shichauzo featurettes: Sachie's no action hero, if you ask me. :lol As for the comparison you brought up, I noticed that, too. Sachie looked like the more serious half of the pair, while Misaki was more carefree. (But we don't know them personally so we also don't know if one is really more serious or carefree than the other in real life...)
I believe Sachie was the bigger star of the two when Taiho Shichauzo was made, and she was literally on top of the bill in the end credits so I think it was only natural for her to say, dominate the press conferences or interviews and some of the scenes. From what I can see, Sachie was literally Misaki's senpai at that point (Misaki's older, I know...), having worked together before in Shin Omizu no Hanamichi where Sachie was a returning cast member. Also, before their pairing, Sachie have had a starring role. It was only some time after Taiho Shichauzo that Misaki became known as a leading lady, while Sachie moved on to be a supporting actress (with lead roles here and there). I could be wrong so if anyone comes across this post and has a better idea, please feel free to speak your mind.

Moving on, you're right, they did eat a lot. Of course, they could've shot all those segments about food (like the featurettes themselves, which we can assume were shot over a few weeks or months), but still... :lol Did you see Sachie's reaction when she lost one of the food challenges? It was priceless! You can see that she wanted the tempura so badly that she was almost bullying Otoha into giving her her share. It was kind of unfair to the others, though--she lost that round but she got her own share of the food.

I had the same reaction over that photo in Part 3. I heard the guy mention "diet" so maybe he was teasing Sachie with the beer and that photo. He was even comparing the edited photo to Eriko Watanabe (the section chief). Still, based on the other parts of the featurettes, it really doesn't look like she's on a diet, does it?
I was able to download the three videos using a program called Ku6 Downloader. It's easy to find it online, and it's even easier to use. Just make sure you load at least half of the video on ku6 before running the program, just to be sure.

And of course you may post the links in another thread (I think I have an idea whose thread). Go on and share. :wink:

Re: Toki wo Kakeru Shojo: I'm glad you asked. It may not be as profound as Hayao Miyazaki's films, but it's definitely worth watching. Sachie's voice is a bit different (or "modulated"), though.

Re: Magazine: I got that photo from the magazine's website (I honesty still don't know if I got the magazine's name right). I've been seeing that scan, too.

Here's something you might like, Ivan:
I'm sure this looks familiar because I used part of it for my signature. I just wanted to show you the whole photo. It's from L25 No.60 (April 3, 2008):

And you might also find this interesting. From episode 16 of Aibou 4:

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Apr 29th, '09, 10:40

Thanks for the link! I was also able to download the YUA videos so thanks for the tip too.
MochaValencia wrote:Re: Taiho Shichauzo featurettes: Sachie's no action hero, if you ask me.
LMAO! Remember the roundhouse! Maybe she's better off with a gun.
MochaValencia wrote:
I believe Sachie was the bigger star of the two when Taiho Shichauzo was made, and she was literally on top of the bill in the end credits so I think it was only natural for her to say, dominate the press conferences or interviews and some of the scenes. From what I can see, Sachie was literally Misaki's senpai at that point (Misaki's older, I know...), having worked together before in Shin Omizu no Hanamichi where Sachie was a returning cast member. Also, before their pairing, Sachie have had a starring role. It was only some time after Taiho Shichauzo that Misaki became known as a leading lady, while Sachie moved on to be a supporting actress (with lead roles here and there). I could be wrong so if anyone comes across this post and has a better idea, please feel free to speak your mind.
I don't know a thing about that. I am only happy that they were able to work with each other. You know, I am a big fan of Misaki but Sachie really has better acting chops. I only have a problem talking about Sachie without mentioning Misaki. See? I can actually be kinda serious. <gg>
MochaValencia wrote:Moving on, you're right, they did eat a lot. Of course, they could've shot all those segments about food (like the featurettes themselves, which we can assume were shot over a few weeks or months), but still... :lol Did you see Sachie's reaction when she lost one of the food challenges? It was priceless! You can see that she wanted the tempura so badly that she was almost bullying Otoha into giving her her share. It was kind of unfair to the others, though--she lost that round but she got her own share of the food.

I had the same reaction over that photo in Part 3. I heard the guy mention "diet" so maybe he was teasing Sachie with the beer and that photo. He was even comparing the edited photo to Eriko Watanabe (the section chief). Still, based on the other parts of the featurettes, it really doesn't look like she's on a diet, does it?[/spoiler]
AH! Yes! That was very funny. She looked at the food like she hasn't eaten for days. Man. Cool that she doesn't hide her appetite. Really cool. She should of snatched Otoha's food. I don't like Otoho that much. Maybe she got the food because the guys were being gentlemen. He he. I will give her my food anytime. That guy was mean for comparing her to the section chief. Beer? She looks like she drinks a hell lot for a woman... see Lawyers. Forgot what episode.
MochaValencia wrote: Here's something you might like, Ivan:
I'm sure this looks familiar because I used part of it for my signature. I just wanted to show you the whole photo. It's from L25 No.60 (April 3, 2008):

And you might also find this interesting. From episode 16 of Aibou 4:
Oh boy! That first picture. Hot and cute. Long legs. Woo! Mocha, Mocha, Mocha,It's a shame to hide that whole picture for so long. Just kidding.. I am looking for her other sexy poses. Found any? That second is sick. She got a long tongue. He he

I willl now share the links with the boys! I will quote you. Yeah!

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » May 1st, '09, 11:05

It's that time of year again...

Happy birthday to Sachie Hara! :cheers:

She turns 31 today. I wish her a great year :-)

She will be on 「あっぱれさんま新教授」 on Sunday (May 3) on Fuji TV at 13:00 JST.

And the TBS (May 11) SP now has an official site. Looks like Sachie will be a detective/inspector.

That's all for now!

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » May 3rd, '09, 14:28

Someone's in a hurry.

And someone forgot Sachie's birthday for the 2nd time in a row. That's me. I hope she had a good one.

I saw your post about the Fuji TV show just in time. Saw it. She enjoyed herself to much eh? Really fun. The host was Sanma right? They look like they get along well.

Did you get what she was saying about her legs?
MochaValencia wrote:And the TBS (May 11) SP now has an official site. Looks like Sachie will be a detective/inspector.
Maybe she'll get a gun this time <gg>

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » May 6th, '09, 03:59

Re: Sachie and beer (or: the Japanese and drinking): I swear I've seen her drinking in other dramas, but the scenes and titles escape me right now. As for Shichinin no Onna Bengoshi, I think you're referring to this scene in episode 3 of season 2:
I'm posting the second one just because I thought it was funny...

I wasn't actually that surprised when I first saw her driking (I can't even remember where). From what I've been reading and seeing, driking is part of the japanese social culture; it's a pretty normal affair to say the least (much like in other cultures). And I believe she did TV CMs for a beer company when she was starting out. I remember watching this Kirin Beverage CM on youtube a couple of years ago. Kirin has some non-alcoholic drinks but I bet that was canned beer she chugged down in that. She also endorsed Suntory wines.

And remember this one?
Here are some articles just in case you're interested:
Drinking in Japan
Japanese drinking habits
What the Japanese are drinking
Japan is drinking less beer

Re: Sachie and guns: Her "gun" in Taiho Shichauzo was (obviously) a mere promo prop. :lol But she has actually played a gun-wielding character:

That's her as Ryoko Misaki in Madamada Abunai Deka. Here's a close-up from the film, but you can barely see the gun:Image
I watched the film a while back, and I can't even remember seeing her pull that trigger. :crazy:
Re: Sachie in Sanma's show (or: that Love Letters at Sixty promo): They have worked together before in Sekai de Ichiban Papa ga Suki (I believe that clip they showed early in the show's from that drama). I haven't seen it so I have no idea how much time they spent together on screen (if they shared some scenes at all, that is). Sanma is generally friendly toward his guests, but Sachie and Sanma do look like they get along great, as you've noticed; maybe they developed some sort of friendly or a mentor-student relationship while on the set. Who knows?

About your question... I'm not really sure. Is it just me, or did she look somewhat cowboy-legged in Taiho Shichauzo? I didn't understand much of that segment, but she could be talking about how she improved her posture...I think...

At first I seriously thought she wasn't in the mood to speak much, but towards the show she totally lost it. She had too much fun cracking jokes and playing around, did she? That scene with the mops and water bottles was a riot.

But hey, did you notice that...
...she cut her hair?

:D
ETA: I found the two-part video on Daily Motion:

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » May 10th, '09, 09:52

That's the scene all right. Thanks for your insights and the links also. I notice people drinking in almost every drama I've seen but I never given it much thought.
Let's see here, Sachie drinks and smokes. Funny, I'm not turned off. LOL. I gotta see those commercials.
MochaValencia wrote:Re: Sachie and guns: Her "gun" in Taiho Shichauzo was (obviously) a mere promo prop. :lol
I think I saw an M16 in one poster. Sorry, not good with gun terms. A traffic cop with a big gun. LOL. The props dept messed up.
MochaValencia wrote:But she has actually played a gun-wielding character:

That's her as Ryoko Misaki in Madamada Abunai Deka. Here's a close-up from the film, but you can barely see the gun:Image
I watched the film a while back, and I can't even remember seeing her pull that trigger. :crazy:
She looks pretty scary. So, what happened there?

WAIT! What's that rock on her finger?!
MochaValencia wrote:Re: Sachie in Sanma's show (or: that Love Letters at Sixty promo): They have worked together before in Sekai de Ichiban Papa ga Suki (I believe that clip they showed early in the show's from that drama). I haven't seen it so I have no idea how much time they spent together on screen (if they shared some scenes at all, that is). Sanma is generally friendly toward his guests, but Sachie and Sanma do look like they get along great, as you've noticed; maybe they developed some sort of friendly or a mentor-student relationship while on the set. Who knows?

About your question... I'm not really sure. Is it just me, or did she look somewhat cowboy-legged in Taiho Shichauzo? I didn't understand much of that segment, but she could be talking about how she improved her posture...I think...

At first I seriously thought she wasn't in the mood to speak much, but towards the show she totally lost it. She had too much fun cracking jokes and playing around, did she? That scene with the mops and water bottles was a riot.
Thanks for the videos! The cute otehr lady fell!

i dunno but Sachie looked talkative to me. I liked the mop part but seriously, they should have just used sticks. And I was waiting for the bottles to break. But man, that was awkward.

Cowboy legged? Dunno, I just thought her legs were hot. <gg>
MochaValencia wrote:But hey, did you notice that...
...she cut her hair?

Ah! I thought something looked different. Looking good!

Still no dramas?

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » May 16th, '09, 16:47

MochaValencia wrote:And the TBS (May 11) SP now has an official site. Looks like Sachie will be a detective/inspector.
Maybe she'll get a gun this time <gg>[/quote]

Shame on me for forgetting about this. How was it? Did she get a gun?

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » May 30th, '09, 04:19

I'm back! These updates are pretty late. You've probably seen them on her website or on the BBS, just let me "organize" a bit:

She will be on Gyoretsu no Dekiru Horitsudodanjo tomorrow at 21:00 JST on NTV. It’s Shinsuke Shimada again, and I have no idea what will happen. :D ----- Erratum: Sorry, it's 21:30 and not 21:00 JST. (There was a discrepancy between the time posted on her website and the schedule on NTV's homepage. I actually thought the show had been preempted! :lol)

Let me jump ahead... She will be in Toshi Densetsu Sepia on WOWOW on July 26 at 22:00 JST. This is a three-part SP about urban legends, and she's going to be in the last part. Sounds really good, but there's a catch: KeyHole TV, TVAnts, TVU and even Freshverse don't carry WOWOW.

Here's the big news: She's joined the cast of Keishicho Sosa Ikka 9 Gakari for their fourth season. It would be nice to see her on-screen again with Tsunehiko Watase after Chiritotechin and her guest appearance on Omiya-san 6. And wow, looks like she'll be a medical examiner in the drama! The season premiere is on July 1. :cheers:

Now, on to other things...

Re: Madamada Abunai Deka: You want spoilers?
She turned out to be a villain (I'm not really sure if the mastermind was her or Ryuta Sato's character), and...

...she died in the end. :roll
Re: Prosecutor:
Her character was like a (slightly) more subdued version of Natsuko (Chiritotechin). She didn't have a gun (at least I didn't see one), but she did carry a badge around. There were also courtrooms scenes but she was in the audience this time, so it felt a bit weird. :lol Anyway, for me It was average. Some parts dragged on, and, I hate to say this, but she actually over-reacted in one scene. Cringe-worthy...But that's just my opinion. A BBS poster said the show raked in a viewership share of 14.6%. That's actually pretty good.

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Jun 1st, '09, 04:39

It's about time you returned! Thanks for posting that note. 21:30 is much better than 21:00. But meh, she was barely there. What if she ran the triathlon? Anyway, she looked really cute with her hoodie on. <gg>
MochaValencia wrote:But hey, did you notice that...
...she cut her hair?

Ah! I thought something looked different. Looking good!
Weird. Her hair was shorter last night. Don't tell me she got another haircut?!

WOWOW. I wanna see it. I like horror. Maybe we can put up an upload request if we still can't find WOWOW before 7/26 Look! long hair!
MochaValencia wrote: Here's the big news: She's joined the cast of Keishicho Sosa Ikka 9 Gakari for their fourth season. It would be nice to see her on-screen again with Tsunehiko Watase after Chiritotechin and her guest appearance on Omiya-san 6. And wow, looks like she'll be a medical examiner in the drama! The season premiere is on July 1. :cheers:
Yesss! I bet she'll look good in a lab coat and glasses. Only 1 month from now. WOw...
MochaValencia wrote: Re: Madamada Abunai Deka: You want spoilers?
She turned out to be a villain (I'm not really sure if the mastermind was her or Ryuta Sato's character), and...

...she died in the end. :roll
Aww, that's too bad! I have to see it. But what about the rock?!
MochaValencia wrote:Re: Prosecutor:
Her character was like a (slightly) more subdued version of Natsuko (Chiritotechin). She didn't have a gun (at least I didn't see one), but she did carry a badge around. There were also courtrooms scenes but she was in the audience this time, so it felt a bit weird. :lol Anyway, for me It was average. Some parts dragged on, and, I hate to say this, but she actually over-reacted in one scene. Cringe-worthy...But that's just my opinion. A BBS poster said the show raked in a viewership share of 14.6%. That's actually pretty good.
You forgot one thing. I haven't seen Chiritotechin so it means I haven't seen her as Natsuko. He he. Thanks for your honest opinion but I hope someone puts it up online.

Any news about her film? I hope it was a hit.

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Jun 5th, '09, 10:35

Re: Her hair(?!): Found something! The event she attended with Shimada's group was the Ishigaki Triathlon [World Cup] 2009 held on April 26, a week before Appare (Sanma's show) was aired. Yes, I checked. Photos of the Team Gryoretsu members (don't mind me, I only made that team name up) are in the gallery :D

But that didn't answer the mystery. I'm so sure that Appare was taped, so it's either her curls (or waves, whatever) are giving off some sort of illusion, or her hair just grows uncontrollably fast. I'm guessing it's the former. :lol We'll see how long her hair will be in Keishicho Sosa Ikka 9 Gakari.

Anyway, she'll again be on Appare this Sunday (June 7) with Takanori Nishikawa (who was with her in Kaigo Etoile) and Mari Hoshino (again!). You know the drill: it's at 13:00 JST on Fuji TV.

Re: That "rock": I don't think she was ever engaged or married in Madamada Abunai Deka. (If she was, then I missed it.:lol) But here's something I posted last year:
MochaValencia wrote:I've wondered before if she was married because she usually wears a ring on her ring finger (and/or on her index finger. Now she wears her rings more often on the index finger), but I've also read recently that she still hasn't given much thought to marriage.
I think it's just that. She just loves wearing "rocks" on her finger(s). :lol

Re: Prosecutor: Oh, I forgot to mention that Prosecutor was a mystery/comedy. I said her character was like Natsuko in that...
...they both have this tendency to switch (or as I love putting it, "flip") from serious to odd. In Prosecutor, however, her character was a little less extreme. Let's say that she was just a well-meaning detective who joked around once in a while.
Re: Love Letters at Sixty: I found some reviews even before the film premiered. I forgot to bookmark the sites but I do recall seeing mostly favorable reviews, ranging from A+ to B. I'll see if I can find some other reviews. I also didn't see her in any of the premiere photos, but that was not totally unexpected, wasn't it? :-)

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Jun 7th, '09, 05:13

I better watch Chirototechin. You make it sound interesting. <gg>
Nice find. But her hair's shorter now. Maybe she taped Sanma before the triathlon?

Man, the BBS people are fast.

So hot!
MochaValencia wrote: Re: That "rock": I don't think she was ever engaged or married in Madamada Abunai Deka. (If she was, then I missed it.:lol) But here's something I posted last year:
MochaValencia wrote:I've wondered before if she was married because she usually wears a ring on her ring finger (and/or on her index finger. Now she wears her rings more often on the index finger), but I've also read recently that she still hasn't given much thought to marriage.
I think it's just that. She just loves wearing "rocks" on her finger(s). :lol
Because of the Sanma show I believe she has a boyfriend. The part with the boxers. She picks looked at them like she knows how to pick. I've seen my ex do that. Man...
This is also from the BBS. Do you know where they are from? Please? Especially the last one.

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Jun 7th, '09, 14:34

Re: BBS photos: I've been looking around since those screenshots were posted and I'm still clueless. At least we know that the drama is from TV Tokyo (and it looks recent). As for the other three photos, I honestly have no idea. I can't even recognize the network logo. :blink

Re: Appare: Haha, the "judge" gave her a -50. I'm not sure about the boxers part, but you do have a point there... :wink:
Last edited by MochaValencia on Jun 7th, '09, 15:47, edited 1 time in total.

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Jun 7th, '09, 14:45

The other three photos are from the Ishigaki Triathlon, at least that's what it says.

The logo is the ntv logo (or nichi tere)
check out their homepage http://www.ntv.co.jp/
it's in the corner on the left side, at the top.

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Jun 7th, '09, 15:02

I visit the NTV website from time to time, but I never notice that logo. Thanks! :salut:

Do any of the texts point to a specific TV show? She was in an episode of Gyoretsu no Dekiru Horitsudodanjo which featured the triathlon, but those shots were obviously not from that show. Sorry, I can't read Japanese... :nuts:

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Jun 14th, '09, 04:57

Thanks charia-chan and Mocha. Still no title for the last shot? I'm really interested because I never thought she does dramas like that.

Can't wait for July 1. New drama!

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Jun 23rd, '09, 10:52

Her drama starts in 1 week and theres still no banner. What's happening? I'm curious. I wanna see her as a med examiner.

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Jun 25th, '09, 08:53

Re: Keishicho Sosa Ikka 9 Gakari: The drama's official site has been updated, so there's now a banner and a correlation chart. There are also some photos in the Story section. She looks mean...kind of. :lol

There's also this "interview" with her character. The spotlight's on her because Season 4 is being promoted as something "repackaged" or new, mainly because of her arrival in the series. Nice, isn't it? I hope she gets some decent screen time.

Sekisuiheim: This is a little late, but I just found a behind-the-scenes video of her latest Sekisuiheim commercial (the one with the dancers in the train station). Just click the green "button."

ETA: Someone has just uploaded this 1996 CM on youtube. :thumright:

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Jun 28th, '09, 14:07

Mean? In the chart? Nah. She didn't look mean. She looked tired! :lol But on the banner she looks so awesome! I'm so excited!

Thanks again for the links. Wow, so serious behind the scenes. And that CM. That was in 1996? So she was only 18 then? So cute! I thought she had long hair when she started?

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Jul 1st, '09, 14:22

So, I was able to catch the premiere of Keishicho Sosa Ikka 9 Gakari. Her character kept appearing out of nowhere, and I don't think her screen time even came close to 10 minutes. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how her character will be developed.

On a side note, is it just me or does File 2 sound so much like the first episode of Shichinin no Onna Bengoshi 2?

Anyway, her official site has been updated with two web features. One is a Yahoo! Beauty Japan interview; the other is titled Champagne in Summer. They're pretty explanatory, right? :lol

And a 2ch BBS poster also shared this link to Ran Ran Suzuki's blog. Looks like they had a really good time. :D

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Jul 7th, '09, 04:03

MochaValencia wrote:So, I was able to catch the premiere of Keishicho Sosa Ikka 9 Gakari. Her character kept appearing out of nowhere, and I don't think her screen time even came close to 10 minutes. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how her character will be developed.
I saw it too. I didn't even see her smile. Bummer.

Why isn't there no torrent for this?
MochaValencia wrote:Anyway, her official site has been updated with two web features. One is a Yahoo! Beauty Japan interview; the other is titled Champagne in Summer. They're pretty explanatory, right? :lol

And a 2ch BBS poster also shared this link to Ran Ran Suzuki's blog. Looks like they had a really good time. :D
Thanks.Ran Suzuki? Same girl she wento with to New Zealand right?I checked her site too and Google says they are magazines. I can't find pictures. Maybe you know the sites of the mags?

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Jul 8th, '09, 13:11

She smiled! She smiled!

Her scene with the officer was funny. She could have killed him!

I'm gonna post an upload request.

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Jul 8th, '09, 13:18

I'm guessing that you're talking about her two scenes with Inohara Yoshihiko. I actually thought she was going to break his neck the first time. :lol

The torrent has been pending for a few days. Don't worry, it will be approved eventually. Patience is a virtue. :lol

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Jul 8th, '09, 13:24

Geez, I didn't see that. Thanks! Great timing.

I deleted my request. The title was so hard to spell.

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Jul 8th, '09, 13:58

Re: Magazines: I can't find the official site but I found some new scans on Yahoo! Auctions Japan. I believe they are from My Network. The other two magazines, Zassi (I think...) and Poco`ce aren't even out yet.

And now, a couple of updates:

TV appearance: She will be on NHK's Have a Good Day!/Seikatsu Hot Morning tomorrow at 08:35 JST. We missed it the last time she was on. :roll

Ken-On video: She has a new video up on Ken-On's Yahoo! channel. Check out the shiny jacket! :lol

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Jul 8th, '09, 14:09

MochaValencia wrote:Re: Magazines: I can't find the official site but I found some new scans on Yahoo! Auctions Japan. I believe they are from My Network. The other two magazines, Zassi (I think...) and Poco`ce aren't even out yet.

Nice photos. Wow. So hot!
MochaValencia wrote:TV appearance: She will be on NHK's Have a Good Day!/Seikatsu Hot Morning tomorrow at 08:35 JST. We missed it the last time she was on. :roll
Thanks again! I'll try to watch this tomorrow.
MochaValencia wrote:Ken-On video: She has a new video up on Ken-On's Yahoo! channel. Check out the shiny jacket! :lol
Ken On has a channel?! It's a shame Misaki doesn't have a video there. Sachie looks so natural. I couldn't care less about the jacket. He he. Is that her house? Cool. I like it when she says her name. Sigh.

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Jul 14th, '09, 02:22

MochaValencia wrote:The torrent has been pending for a few days. Don't worry, it will be approved eventually. Patience is a virtue. :lol
It's gone! It's not even in the torrents section. WHY?!

I'll post another request.

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Jul 25th, '09, 05:13

UPDATES!

She has a handful of TV appearances next month. The following are from her official site, I’ve only added some links and notes:
Gyoretsu no Dekiru Horitsudodanjo
August 2 (Sunday)
21:00 JST
NTV

人生が変わる1分間の深イイ話 (Another one of Shinsuke Shimada’s shows... I *still* dont know the romaji)
August 3 (Monday)
21:00 JST
NTV

シルシルミシル
August 5 (Wednesday)
23:15 JST
TV Asahi

奇跡体験!アンビリバボーSP (I’m assuming that details on her episode will appear sometime soon.)
August 6 (Thursday)
19:00 JST
Fuji TV
Toshi Densetsu Sepia will air tomorrow at 22:00 JST. I still haven’t found a way to access WOWOW, but I’m keeping my hopes up. As for Keishicho Sosa Ikka 9 Gakari 4, I think we’d have to settle for KeyHole or Freshverse, at least for now (I honestly don’t mind. I’m kind of used to live streams). I don’t really have the time to try to figure out those other P2P programs. Maybe I’d buy the DVD. Maybe.

The two other magazines listed on her website have been published. Photos under the tag:
I have yet to see her Weekly Post photo page, but here’s a little preview: Image
It’s that little photo center of the page. As you can see, it’s a bit different from her other magazine photos where she’s all smiles.

Anyway, her face is literally plastered all over the Poco’ce homepage (Incidentally, her Giragira co-star Kuranosuke Sasaki is this month's pick-up artist). I’m posting the photos because they’re sure to disappear next issue:

Cover (the web magazine link is not working for me):

Issue banner:

Interview link: Image

And click the photo below for the full interview:
I find the article very interesting. She talked about Toshi Densetsu Sepia (and work and attitude in general), health and fitness, and marriage(!). I’m reading translations, but I can tell that she sounds more mature than ever. And I don’t know, I’m getting a really feminist vibe from her.

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Aug 6th, '09, 10:12

Thanks again for the pictures Mocha.

back from a trip. I'm downloading sepia now. I'm excited about it. Watched it yet?
I didn't see the other TV shows. Woe is me.

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Aug 8th, '09, 06:57

Just finished sepia. No offense but is this what I think it is? It's in the last part.
Where did her wholesomeness go?

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Aug 11th, '09, 04:33

She has another mystery drama coming up. She's been cast as Sumiko Yoshida (the housekeeper) in TBS' Meitantei: Asami Mitsuhiko. It will premiere sometime in October, Wednesdays at 21:00 JST. Here's the Tokyograph article. Finally! She hasn't done a TV series outside TV Asahi in quite a while. :thumright:

Re: Toshi Densetsu Sepia: I saw that too, and that's one of the scenes which led me to believe that the more accurate English translation of the title is Love for the Dead and not Dead Love.

I think I understand what you're trying to say. She's had a wholesome image (I think she still does, somehow) but believe me, this is not exactly the first time she's done something you'd call "mature." Anyway, looking at Sepia and the Fuji TV screenshot you posted recently (plus the Poco’ce article), I'd say she's starting to project a new image for herself. Let's just hope that it's nothing close to a "desperate move" (for whatever reason...).

On another note...
...Shisha Koi featured a number of creepy paintings, but this gets my vote for the creepiest:

I found these on Yahoo! Auctions Japan. They are from the Weekly Post:
By the way, I think she's selling her chair via the Ken-On auction. :D

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Aug 12th, '09, 13:15

MochaValencia wrote:She has another mystery drama coming up. She's been cast as Sumiko Yoshida (the housekeeper) in TBS' Meitantei: Asami Mitsuhiko. It will premiere sometime in October, Wednesdays at 21:00 JST. Here's the Tokyograph article. Finally! She hasn't done a TV series outside TV Asahi in quite a while. :thumright:
Great info. I bet she'll wear a maid uniform. <gg> Hey, what's wrong with TV Asahi? I enjoy their dramas. Didn't she just do something with WOWOW and Fuji?

Sepia. Yeah, looks creepy alright. So that's what the title means. Hmmmmm. Love for the dead is what, necrophilia? Mature? I remember her role in Shiroi Kage. Was that what you meant by mature?
MochaValencia wrote:I found these on Yahoo! Auctions Japan. They are from the Weekly Post:
By the way, I think she's selling her chair via the Ken-On auction. :D
Sweet! I like the close-up and the third one (blue dress). Sexy and cute. Wow! Wish she'd do more magazine spreads.

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Aug 19th, '09, 13:28

Updates!

Her Keishicho Sosa Ikka 9 Gakari cast interview is up. This was posted last week but I didn't check the section earlier. I wasn't expecting her "Nine Questions" this early. I thought hers would be last.

There's also this interesting MSN interview. Please note that there are three pages.

Re: Maid uniform: We've seen her in a maid uniform in her "date" with Tsuyoshi Domoto. In her new drama? I don't exactly like the idea, but I think it's inevitable.

Re: "Mature": Yes, Shiroi Kage's one. Then there's To Heart and Cinderella wa Nemuranai, though such scenes were rare. And (I think) Out's the darkest among her early dramas, but it's a different kind of "mature."

Re: TV Asahi: I think she's done some memorable dramas with TV Asahi, but I feel that those dramas have not given her career that big of a boost. Maybe she'll get that if she does a high-profile or much anticipated drama on say, TBS or Fuji. Maybe (just *maybe*) she'll finally grab an acting award or two. She's recently done either tanpatsus or guest appearances on WOWOW, NHK and Fuji TV, yes, but I said "series" (or renzoku, like TBS' Meitantei: Asami Mitsuhiko) because that would mean more exposure. ----- ETA: Speaking of TV Asahi dramas, Keishicho Sosa Ikka 9 Gakari 4 is doing really well. Episode 7 has scored 15% in viewership share in the Kanto region. ----- ETA #2: And speaking of Keishicho Sosa Ikka 9 Gakari 4, the torrent for episode 1 is now available for download.

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Sep 25th, '09, 10:28

Her new drama Ikki Sawamura, Meitantei: Asami Mitsuhiko will premiere on October 21. The official site has also been updated (check out the Story section for photos), but a new banner may pop up sometime soon. :thumright:

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Oct 5th, '09, 02:24

She has a new Lipovitan Fine! commercial. Just surf over to the official site and click the TVCM button. :D

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Nov 18th, '09, 12:42

Just an update (and my fourth post in a row, sorry).

She has a new project due next year. Click here for more information. :D