Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

SEXY!!!

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
princess_rui

SEXY!!!

Post by princess_rui » Apr 22nd, '07, 15:37

What do you think makes an actor/actress sexy?

> I find Hayami Mokomichi really hot! I think what makes him so sexy is his height and skintone. He's oozing with sex appeal!!! HOT!!!

aoisky

Post by aoisky » Apr 22nd, '07, 16:13

I just finish watching Rough also star by Hayami Mokomichi, I would say Nagasawa Masami because she is gorgeous. Just look at her in the pool. She has fine body and her cuteness and her skin tone opposite as compare to mokomichi. In Nada Sou sou when she wore the Kimono look so so cute and whenever she cried or smile she is so sexy.
As for man I would say Mokomichi as I already seen his drama Regatta and Tokyo Tower.
And his acting tell the rest....

JYNaRa

Post by JYNaRa » Sep 27th, '10, 04:21

I saw a few of Japanese actors and singers. And didn't really like anyone until I saw the fellow Yamapi!

I think that his walk is the most sexy of all, the way his legs cross each other, his hands floating in the air or put in his pockets, the funny shaped shoulder because of the muscles and mostly the walk as if he is on a runway. -the chest has a little effect too but I saved it ;P-
his running is quite something too.

and of course all the other things, such as his kinda stretched eyes, small lumped lips, cheek bones and jaw line, his height, hair, neck and the lest REALLY goes on, this is probably enough .. XD

JYNaRa

Post by JYNaRa » Sep 27th, '10, 21:41

I also LOVED his teeth, when it wasn't perfect as now .. I LOVE it too now .. XD