Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Mar 7th, '08, 15:18

omedetou kei-chan!!! new nephew, woohoo~
new kid to spoil, and new lovechild for koyashige~ XD

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 7th, '08, 15:52

lifeunwanted wrote:have anyone heard?

Koyama announced in his J-Web today that his sister had her second son on March 4!
In fact, his mother told Yamapi's mother before he had the chance to tell the other members, and Yamapi mailed him to congratulate him.

credit:nyagcpinkuneko in news_jpop

koyama now have another nephew to dote :)
Uwaaah Kawaaii.. Keiichan is getting a big happy family. And those kids.. I ENVY them! So much looove Kiichan gives them (at least her first child)
Aaah.. Keiichan must be happy!
I will always remember the they before my birthdays is Keiichan nephew's bday!
Cute..
Koya will himslef become a veeery good Father.. I know that!

ellas

Post by ellas » Mar 7th, '08, 20:04

yes i heard.. oh better.. i read ! loool..
Omedetou to him hahahaha.... Kei-chan.... :wub:
Hai.. a good father indeed.... <333... "boyfriend material"... <-- can't remember who said that.. it was in this thread and it just stucked in my mind since i find this description about Kei-chan.. so accurate lool.. :D

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Mar 7th, '08, 22:42

most of the guys in NEWS thinks kei will make a really good bf/father :D
and i have to agree :P

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 9th, '08, 22:06

chocodreamer wrote:most of the guys in NEWS thinks kei will make a really good bf/father :D
and i have to agree :P
I agree with you 100% :P

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 14th, '08, 20:46

Hey minna-san :P
as you all know According to Sanspo Koyama has been announced along with Shimada Shinsuke as part of the upcoming show 明日使える心理学!テッパン・ノート [Ashita Tsukaeru Shinrigaku! Teppan Note] which will start April 23rd on TBS. It will be a regular/weekly variety show airing Wednesdays at 10 pm.
credits to ryu_no_sora @Lj

Ganbatte Keii-chan :thumleft: This is a good year for him :D ...butai..show...sugoii!!!..

I wana see this show!apparently the concept of the show is "psychology you can use tomorrow".This sounds interesting ne?!

aaa go here for some new scans with NEWS!! and here for some taiyo no namida pics shop :D..KAWAII KEII-CHAN! :wub:

ellas

Post by ellas » Mar 15th, '08, 06:01

Hello marylouu !
yes heard of it ! Sugoi !!! kei-chan... :wub:
Arigatou for the links !!!

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Mar 15th, '08, 06:44

Hello minna~ Hisashiburi desu ne? :D

OMG marylouu: The third GIF on your sig (on the far right) makes me go so giggly! Silly Kei-chan... Where is that from and WHY is he dressed as a... girl in pajamas??! Gyahahaha :lol

And wow, he's going to host another show? He'll still be hosting SC right? Omedetou Kei-chan! Who's Shimada Shinsuke??

And omedetou to Kei-chan again for having a new nephew! (Why do I suddenly want to be that nephew...?? =P) And yes, I also agree Kei-chan makes a great bf/father. (:

The latest scans of NEWS in TV LIFE are so funny, I think they had fun in that photoshoot. So many member ai moments. xD And those shop pics, I didn't notice that post on her LJ. Thanks marylouu.

ellas

Post by ellas » Mar 15th, '08, 15:17

Gaaaahhhh !!
Koyama's last j-web entry!! I loove it !
GO GO GO
I want to watch Kurosagi too !
Nen-chan :wub:

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 15th, '08, 17:33

untitledmelody :D
marylouu wrote: hy ellas :D
the third gif I've found it on photobucket 8) and it's from a show call Professor Taiyo check it out it's funny :lol
I've took some screencaps
Image]Image
ImageImage
ImageImage

they are soo cuute :wub: :lol kusano looks like Frankenstein :lol ,and I like K-chan's pink *thing*(don't know the owrd in english) on his head :lol
but I kinda prefer these ones
much better ne?! :wub: :D
me too I have no idea who's Shimada Shinsuke... :scratch: ...*googled*...welll apparently he's an comedian/actor ....tha's great,...an comedian paired with Koyama :roll ..well let's just say that I'm looking forward to see this show 8) :roll *with the help of Keyhole*...
and yap I agree with you too bout the photoshoot :lol I like this kind of photos :lol just now on news_jpop someone posted a photo "surprise" with tegoshi and shige...
right here :lol lol Shige's face :lol

kyaaaaaa~~~ ellas thank you soo much for the link!!! :wub: ...aawww NEWS mums watching Kurosagi?! :lol OMG that's funny! uhhh I wanna see it too :cry: ...and nephew name ,Ren-chan, is cute :wub: ...aaa and he congratules Shge for his new drama and agrees with us,the fans, that this is a perfect role for Shige :lol :roll ..ahhh I loved this entry :D ..thx again ellas

ahh minna -san NEW Pics of Koyama :wub:
my favourite!!!!gosh I wanna see the butai :cry:

ellas

Post by ellas » Mar 15th, '08, 18:34

You're welcome !
The pic.. marylouu *faints*...
yeah the mumies ! hahaha i would love to see them all gathered at the theater ! Lmao !
Thank you for the links ! they are great ! ^^

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Mar 16th, '08, 00:16

*_______* NEWS mums seem to have gathered to watch 『Kurosagi』 today. << kawaii xDD haha it seems Koyama's mom is a fan of Yamapi xD It would have been great if we would watch the butai neee . So bad it isn't recorded T_T

ellas

Post by ellas » Mar 16th, '08, 07:42

bluenvision wrote:*_______* NEWS mums seem to have gathered to watch 『Kurosagi』 today. << kawaii xDD haha it seems Koyama's mom is a fan of Yamapi xD It would have been great if we would watch the butai neee . So bad it isn't recorded T_T
I agree ! Maybe will there be fancams ? :pray:
I am in loove with his entries.... DOUZO LooL all NEWS going to watch the movie.. it will be noticeable like hell.. a bunch of 6 hot hot guys... :mrgreen:

ellas

Post by ellas » Mar 31st, '08, 18:41

I am purposely not editing my post.. actually kind of want to give a breath to the thred ! Minna genki desu ?
I just saw Koyama's Lost Tima Life episode ! yeah i am late lool.. gaah it was soo fun.. and sad but i loved the floating gun and the yellow card and lool.. amzing concept ! xDD.. kei-chan running is just :wub:

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Apr 4th, '08, 15:22

Ehehehe, I'm somewhat relieved to know that I'm not the only one who was late on watching Kei's subbed Lost Time Life episode... Oh wait, the last post here was four days ago so I AM late. -__________-"

:D Anyway. It's certainly much better with subs! Though it was easier than other dorama to understand unsubbed but... Watching the subbed made it sadder. O_O That last phone talk with him mum really made me go weak. :((
Yeah Kei-chan running is so cool. His legs are looong. xD And he drank cat's water! LMAO I love the referrees... They add a funny edge to the otherwise sad story. And Kei-chan's character practically ignored them most of the time. LOL That part when he was acting by himself in the interrogation room is priceless! Close-ups of his face. :heart: After watching this, I couldn't resist watching ep1 as well. It was good.

ellas

Post by ellas » Apr 5th, '08, 05:25

Haa i haven't watch the other episode i immediatley rushed on the 2nd one ! But now i want to see the butai !! Since also Pi said in his nikki he went to see it and Koyama was great.. aand they Koyashige and him went to watch.. Kurosagi ! gaaah i feel like crying.. how many times will he see his own movie.. compared to us.. 0 !! :cry:

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Apr 12th, '08, 01:38

Hey minna *huggles*
Finally my mid-terms are 'mostly' over. xD This whole week was like a nightmare T_T Did sth interesting happen in Koyama's radio shows or on tv programs when i was gone? Sigh I guess I missed lots T______T

ellas

Post by ellas » Apr 12th, '08, 05:47

Hey bluenvision !! Ganbatte ne !
Well.. Hmmm you didn't miss much, Kei-chan's member ai are getting longer and longer.. the last one i read was about him going to watch Kurosagi with Shige and Pi and the girls saw Kurosaki in flesh etc...
The covers of the new NEWS' single are out at news_jpop... what else.. ahhh ther's a community game called Round Robin.. at news jpop.. look at the right link tags on the community it's pinned.. it would be great if you join.. it consists on making handmade postcards for other members.. xDD~
Otherwise check the scan tag maybe there are some you haven't..
*hugs*
(what else~~~me = george clooney.. *bricked*)

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Apr 12th, '08, 17:01

hey minna-san! :)
gosh it's been so long since my last post....sorry guys :(
oh I wish I can see his butai... :cry: ...

well since there is nothing new about keii-chan I thought to share with you some cutes pics with him :D
1st round koyashige pair :D
aren't they cuuute ?!
ImageI kinda like their T-shirts :lol
Imageawww they were so young :roll
ImageImage
2nd round koyapi,KKK,and some with notti :D
ImageImagenice muscles massu :P
ImageLOOOOOOL :lol :lol :lol
ImageImage
Image :lol
AND SOME WITH ONLY KOYAMA :)
I love this one..doens't he looks with Jin from kat-tun?.... :unsure:
ImageBAD BOY 8)
Image no coment :lol :lol :lol

ahh guys seriuosly I forgot whom to credit some of th epics ,so pls excuse me k?...thx in advance :-)
bluenvision ganbatte ne !
ellas what's with g.clooney?!
bye minna-san,see ya later *biig hug*

EDIT ellas :lol aaa okay I get it ..clooney-nespresso-what else=OK! lol
the avi is from the latest scans ....and keii-chan show us his back.... :wub: ....although is a litle picture that was the one I observed it 1..is that make me a little perv? lool

EDIT 2 hey have you read shige's newest j-web? he mentionf a funny episode which involved koyama too... :lol ...
Last edited by marylouu on Apr 12th, '08, 18:32, edited 2 times in total.

ellas

Post by ellas » Apr 12th, '08, 17:13

@marylouu : arigatou !!!!!! *hugs* Nee your new avi - cuute - from where is it ?
Annoh the George Clooney thing.. actually i was referring to this Nespresson ad.. in which he always say "what else ," as the slogan.. "nespresso, what else"... my lame joke, gomen ne~~ XD

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Apr 14th, '08, 15:46

hey minna-san! :-)

someone posted on news_jpop Koyama's LIVE perfomance of Prive hearts on SC ! it's really great douzo :wub:

and you can watch it on youtube too soresoresoresore gaaaah he was great ne?! :roll

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Apr 15th, '08, 11:56

Ahhhhhhhhhh marylouu~ You beat me to it!!!! I was so excited from that vid and I came straight here to post the links (didn't even say thanks to Ran yet) and ahhhhhhhhhh~ You've posted them!!
LMAO

Kei-chan is so sexy in this!! Mannnnn, I haven't seen him like this before. O_o That shirt-opening, right-shoulder sneak-peek move is whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

:mrgreen:

And thank you for the pic spam, they look so young in some of them!

ellas: Are you a fan of George Clooney?? xD

ellas

Post by ellas » Apr 15th, '08, 12:39

marylouu : nee what Shige entry... :O onegai.. marylouu my lovely friend.. could you post a link to the entry ? :roll .. *hugs*
Hai hai i saw the Private Hearts vid !!! Kyaaaa~~~~~~ flailing~~~~~kyaaaaa.. i so agree the shirt move.. the move.. the song.. him.. Kei-chan !!!! :wub: Me loving him more and more ne...
Did you guys see the latest icons on news_jpop.. there's one with Toma and Kei-chan.. neee sooo cuute !! <333
untitledmelody : hey you ! how are you ? ^^ Yes i like George Clooney a lot.. the ad even more :lol

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Apr 23rd, '08, 19:26

hey minna-san :)
have you watched NEWS new pv Summer time??
it's so...fresh! :)) they all look great especially our lovely keii-chan!
gash this pv demands for gifs lol

any news about keii-chan?

YATTAAAAA!!!!! NEW SCANS OF NEWS!! hot news 8)
MY FAVOURITE
hhh..how ...how ..is that snake ..real ? :goggle: :alcoholic:

jyori

Post by jyori » Apr 23rd, '08, 19:37

is that keii-chan in your avi? hes got a nice back, XD

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Apr 23rd, '08, 19:44

yap yap is his back !a little more muscles and he could go for An An lol

bobodybob

Post by bobodybob » Apr 23rd, '08, 20:19

Man I havent posted on this thread in a long time :O

Im loving kei chan more and more in private hearts and in the summertime PV xD

ellas

Post by ellas » Apr 24th, '08, 05:55

eehhhh marylouu this scan is.... *faints*
Yessss Summer Time makes me happy, nice song and the PV is cuuuute.... !! ^^

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Apr 29th, '08, 11:51

Hy minna-san! :-)

So for those who haven't seen yet News on heyheyhey : here's part 1 and part 2

and here's their perfomance...I liked it but ....keii-chan part and shige's ??..they didn't sang :blink ....

anyway....someone posted on news_jpop a quick translation of a part of heyheyhey ..it's really funny..it's about Shige's April Fool's prank on Koyama....loooool koyamaaaaaaaaaa :lol :lol :lol

btw on 1st may is keii-han birthdayyyy! 8)

ellas

Post by ellas » Apr 29th, '08, 14:51

marylouuu : *waves* haiii on the first of may !! ^^
I haven't seen the perf yet.. will go watching it soon ! xDD

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Apr 30th, '08, 21:12

*_* Thanks for the videos <33 Keichan is so sweet as always. He always thinks of the members ne ~~ Is it me or Koyama is getting more and more muscular lately? *_____* The PV for "Summer Time" also is so creative and fun to watch *.* *hugs minna*
I know it's kind of late (^^;;) but if anyone wants the Keichan NEWS which has aired on April 21 2008, here it is *_* Douzo ~~~~ http://www.mediafire.com/?dcd3fdtavwu

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » May 1st, '08, 07:40

Otanjoubi Omedetou Kei-chan!!! :D we're the same again, weeee XD

@bluenvision: he did say he's going the the gym a lot lately~

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » May 6th, '08, 21:04

Hey hey hey ~~ The thread seems lonely lately. << keeps checking if there are any new entries every hour xDDD

ellas

Post by ellas » May 7th, '08, 14:14

Hello !!!
bluenvision : your avi is cute !! So lately any news about our beloved Kei*chan ?..
I just keep on watching the Summer Time Pv and i always discover details i haven't seen before !! ^^

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » May 8th, '08, 08:23

Hey ellas ~~
As far as i know, he is appearing in a tv show every wednesday (It has a long name so i haven't learned it by heart yet xDD) Strangely i haven't seen any videos of the shows on veoh or any other streaming sites @@ Doushite ka na ? :O And every week, i am saying I'll watch it. At the end i keep remembering about the show after it is over T____T
Yup, the PV is so kawaii *__* It has already brought the summer time for sure <333
(Also ty for ur comment about my avi :33)

ellas

Post by ellas » Jun 7th, '08, 16:48

bluenvision : ahhhh thaks for the info.. and gomen ne for this late reply =/
Gaaah i'm here to revive this thread ! Nothing new about Kei-chan nowadays ne ? I just watched some clips of the last Shounen Club, it was from the 1st June ahhh his hair are less dark ! and he wore glasses ! He was sooooo cute ^^

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Sep 29th, '08, 13:42

HEEEY *0* is anyone alivE? ~~

Ryoopii

Post by Ryoopii » Oct 22nd, '08, 20:37

Hello there! I'm new to ths forum! X3 Lol it seems kind of lonely here though XP But oh well, I know that there's a lot of Keii-chan-love out there, so maybe it'll be 'alive' in no time again 8P

And about Keii getting more muscular, I noticed that too O: But it doesn't make him look less cute to me XD I dunno, there's just something extremely cute about him *3*

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Oct 24th, '08, 09:33

*.* Hey Ryoopi, welcome to the forum :D Glad to see more people with Kei-chan-rabu :D So bad Koyama doesn't appear in any dramas lately T_T So Ryoopi, how did you first notice Koyama? :D

Ryoopii

Post by Ryoopii » Oct 24th, '08, 13:10

*waves* Thank youu! X3 Indeed, but it's like impossible not to love him, right? XP

Hmm, well my friend introduced me to KAT-TUN and NewS at the same time, but at first I was more interested in KAT-TUN lol. I started watching dramas with their members in it, and so I watched Yukan Club, and then I noticed Keii and I was like "I know him O: Ohmygosh he's so cute 8D" lol so actually he's the reason why I really started listening to News XP
What about you? 83

skirara

Post by skirara » Nov 18th, '08, 10:22

I am thoroughly disappointed in you Koyama fans! Here our Kei-chan is, singing a new duet with Shige about looking down girl's shirts and this thread is silent!

In summary: I think Murarisuto is yet another adorkable "middleschoolboy" song, such a cute sequel to Chirarizumu. I can only hope the dance moves are as cute if its ever performed.

Hm, I got into him via Kurosagi ^_^ i was like "heeeeey, this dude[Yamapi] sings.......with this dude[Koyama]!!! Hey! its actually a group!" And then I started watching some Shounen Club and recognized him ^^

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Nov 19th, '08, 13:21

First I watched some Yamapi dramas. Then wanted to check his group ~~ That's when I came across Koyama :D From then on, watched most of his dramas XD. I wish he had a main role T.T
oh ~~ I still haven't listened to that. (note to myself: listen to the songs of the new album XD) It seems Koyama is being naughty with Shige again. XDDD

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Jan 3rd, '09, 04:52

taken from http://elitejean.blogspot.com --> It's raining Johnny's!!

As promised, here are the boys :]
Click images to full view, download or save.
Do not copy, modify or steal.
They are free to use and credits are always very nice!!
There will be more to come so please check back again soon.

=============================

NEWS (North East West South)

here are some group sets!!

for the TegoMass lovers!! (Bonus!!)

Image Image

Here come the solos!!

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

wallpapers: click to full view, save, download!!

Ikuta Toma

Image Image

Image Image

Kazuya Kamenashi

stills:

Image Image

Image Image

moving:

Image Image

wallpaper: click to full view, save, download!!

FAHRENHEIT (Fei Lun Hai)

Image Image

Here are some solo stills!!

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

wallpaper: click to full view, save, download!!

please view "HIDDEN" for other gfx!!
there's more to come so please drop by again soon!!

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Jan 19th, '09, 06:02

for full entry, visit http://elitejean.blogspot.com

Another GFX Update.
I mostly did the wallpaper requests.

As always, please do not steal, copy or modify.
Click images to full view, download, or save.
Credits are very nice :]

NEWS
i've already finished 3 solo yamapi wallpapers,
1 ryo and 2 massu...all will be done next week.
i have shige, koyama and tegoshi too!!
i plan to make 2 each but it really depends on the requests.
I made a banner for NEWS (member ai -- yellow theme).
I'll post it next weekend :]

Image Image
KAZUYA KAMENASHI
Originally I had two of them but someone wanted a color version
of the black & white one do I ended up with three.
Anyway, thanks to those who sent me pix!!

Image Image

IKUTA TOMA
cause someone told me that there wasn't enough Toma wallpapers that are not emo.
i have been ordered to make a couple light colored ones.
the first one was a mistake that i thought was a waste to delete.
i kept going at it even though i screwed up. (red frame)
the other one was just something simple.

Image Image

FAHRENHEIT
just so you know, i have solo wallpapers for them too.
those will be up on next weeks update.

=================================================
that will be it for this weeks update.
before the end of the month I plan to fulfill 1/4 of my request list again.
I swear, my list never seems to get any shorter.
Here's a mini list of what's to come.

1. TWILIGHT SETS
2. TWILIGHT WALLPAPER
(I have 2 requests for this, i'm just waiting for them to send me pix.)
3. NEWS PAIRS (wallpaper or sets, i don't know yet)
(requested from NEWS INTERNATIONAL FORUMS,
and someone from multiply and i think d-addicts.)
4. KANJANI8 WALLPAPER (from neko-chii!!)
5. SANDARA PARK (set & wallpaper)
6. FAHRENHEIT "SOLO" WALLPAPERS
(yup, solo's of Jiro, Aaron, Calvin, Chun)
7. NEWS "SOLO" WALLPAPERS
(teehee...yamapi, ryo, koyama, shige, massu and tegoshi!!)
8. IKUTA TOMA (wallpaper or set)
9. KAZUYA KAMENASHI (wallpaper or set)

I've been getting requests for shineee (i don't know if i spelled it right),
big bang, wonder girls, super junior, ft. island, and DBSK.
those will be up once i get the time to make them.

Other celebs being requested are teppei koike, maki horikita, etc.
most of them i do not know.
anyway, thanks a lot for being so patient with me.
I only make graphics once a week and thats either Saturday or Sunday.
til my next update!!

Natsu-pi

Post by Natsu-pi » Jan 24th, '09, 23:46

Site you can see everything about Johnny's! its new but i already like it xD

http://johnnysentertainmentneedlove.blogspot.com/

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Jan 26th, '09, 22:17

for full entry, please drop by my blogspot.
the link is under my siggy :]

Another round of graphic update by yours truly.
But before I get to that there are a few things I'd like to say.

First, I just recently (for some unknown reason in the universe)
started to have a "strange" fascination with newspaper clippings and polaroid frames.
This is why most of the requested wallpapers this week have them.
(I hope it's ok with everyone, you guys did say for me to do whatever.)

Second, there are a couple "gory-like" wallpapers on todays gfx update.
(yes that's how one of my online buds described it, i don't know why...)
I also hope this is ok with everyone.
I've been told to keep it on the sweet side since Valentines is coming up.
It cannot be helped though since I never plan any of the stuff I make.
They just turn out the way they are when I'm done.

Last thing I'd like to say is that I have finally created an LJ account!!
I'll also post gfx there and other things so please drop by soon!!
here's the link to it: http://elitejean.livejournal.com

Anyway, here are the wallpapers just as I promised last weekend.
I hope you enjoy them and again thanks for being so patient with me!!
Oh, and thanks to those who sent me pix for their requests.
It really made my life easier :]

As usual, please do not copy, modify, or steal!!
Credits are love and are very nice :]
please click on thumbnails for full view, to download and save too.

NEWS:

Koyama Keiichiro
(I swear, Kei looks like a host club member on the first one XD)

Image Image

Masuda Takahisa
(first one is a summer paradise theme just as requested)

Image Image

Yamashita Tomohisa
(yep, there's 4 of them because 3 was requested and 1 of them is for me!!)

Image Image

Image Image

Ryo Nishikido
(I made 2 versions of the first one. One has his name and the other doesn't.
The person who requested it didn't want his name on it
but it seemed incomplete to me so I ended up with 2 of them.)

Image Image

Tegoshi Yuya
(2 versions of the first one again because the same person requested it.
Last two are old but I'm re-posting because someone couldn't find them.)

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Shigeaki Kato
(I was talking to one of my friens and she mentioned that
no one really considers Shige as angel like, so the first wallpaper is made to justify that.
As for the second one, someone saw my "tegoshi desktop" -- the one with the frame,
ribbon and pink cellphone on deviantart. It's posted above btw.
She had contacted me to make a Shige one. I think it turned out ok.)

Image Image

I'm re-posting my 4 most recent NEWS wallpapers.
People can't seem to find it. I put it up recently on my deviantart.
Here they are:

Image Image

Image Image
FAHRENHEIT: Jiro, Calvin, Aaron, Chun

Image Image

Image Image

Other Celebs:

Image Image
please view spoiler for other gfx!!

well, that's it for this weeks gfx update.
I'll do my best to finish the other requests next week.