Keiichiro Koyama

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
ellas

Post by ellas » Feb 4th, '08, 06:56

bluenvision : ohh i see.. but did got at least a message that said that they had received your messages ? I think they only read messages from japanese people on air because then they are able to call them and it's entertaining you see.. as you said you live in Turkey.. they couldn't call you.. but they should have answer you back, ne ? :glare:
marylouu : Ah i like your siggy too ! Hmmm hot hot siggy :mrgreen:

Yes today is K chan news.. don't know if i will be able to listen to it.. ah question.. the NEWs new songs that someone posted on news_jpop LJ were from K chan news.. when did they air ? :blink

EDIT :
trying to listen to K-chan NEWS despite the lost of the signal eavery time LoL.. guests Ryo and Kato ?
Last edited by ellas on Feb 4th, '08, 15:14, edited 1 time in total.

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Feb 4th, '08, 13:10

Well they didn't send an email saying they received the email. Also i didn't write down my phone number.~~ I knew that they wouldn't call even if i did. Well they play one or two songs during the show so they played Taiyou no Namida in one of them. Can't remember the time really :O

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Feb 4th, '08, 16:16

today they played taiyou no namida and Bambina(<---luv this song!!!).it seemed that those two,K-chan and Shige.were having fun :lol .too bad that I didn't understand what they were saying :cry: ...and the show only takes half an hour? :pale: .
I've seen the preview for Lost time life ,ep.2!koyama looks so cool in it!!!!!
thank you @bluenvision for the email adress!

EditI forgot that I've found some pics with keii-chan 1 :mrgreen: :wub:
http://aya-takarai.livejournal.com/3218 ... 3#comments :D

ellas

Post by ellas » Feb 4th, '08, 17:18

Oh wasn't there also Ryo-chan ? The few glimpse i could hear.. it seemed there was also Ryo, ne ? Ahhh now i want to hear Lady Spider.. they only aired the LE edition songs.. kind of annoying for those who have actually ordered this edition like me ..now i want to listen to Lady spider, the one in the regular version.. hahaha :lol
OMG, marylouu.. sugoi pics.. thanks for the link !! :wub: and another avi.. as sexy as the first one LoL !! :thumright:

EDIT :
Alecsa-chan on the Pi thread posted a d/l link to NEWS version PV preview of Taiyou no Namida :wub: HERE

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Feb 5th, '08, 15:31

:goggle: marylouu, your new avatar... *knees weak* Kei-chan sukebe! :mrgreen:

w00t: Ah ellas posted the preview of the Taiyou no Namida PV... :cheers: The full one is also out today! You can download via MU/MF at news_jpop here: HERE
You'll see screencaps there. OMG The PV is hot stuff! I'm still waiting for mine to finish its download. >...<

Something extra: beautiful icons of the PV plus very HOT Kei-chan shots... They were so cool I wanted to share them here. CLICKIE-CLICK

Oh I just remembered I missed K-chan NEWS this week. :cry: Baka~

bobodybob

Post by bobodybob » Feb 5th, '08, 16:18

Kei chan is UTLRA HOT in the Taiyo PV... I felt like fainting. >.> I loved this weeks keichan news too :)

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Feb 6th, '08, 21:36

ellas wrote:Oh wasn't there also Ryo-chan ? The few glimpse i could hear.. it seemed there was also Ryo, ne ? Ahhh now i want to hear Lady Spider.. they only aired the LE edition songs.. kind of annoying for those who have actually ordered this edition like me ..now i want to listen to Lady spider, the one in the regular version.. hahaha
OMG, marylouu.. sugoi pics.. thanks for the link !! and another avi.. as sexy as the first one LoL !!
First I thought that too but after listening to it 2 times nop,is only Shige.
I luv this avi too...I just can't stop myself wnenever I see a cool photo of him :wub:!
Also @
untitledmelody and @ellas thank you girls sooo much for the links!!!You're great!!!!!thx!!!!

yea @bobodybob keii-chan sure looks sexy in PV :wub: .I liked kchan news too despite of the fact that I didn't understood one single word!!!!*ah,I wanna start leaning japanese!!!!!,they were laughing all the time :lol

ellas

Post by ellas » Feb 7th, '08, 09:17

Ah. Koyama in the PV.. I loved him ! His hair.. i love his hair and i think he was the one dancing the best in the Pv.. haha.. i love seeing his arm with his beautiful watch !!! hihihih
marylouu : you're welcome !

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Feb 7th, '08, 19:14

when I've first watch the pv I I was looking for keii-chan part :lol and then starting observing the others too :lol ,they all look sexy !!!!
ImageMY FAVORITE!!!!
Imageahahaha luv him!!!!
Image :wub:
chirarizumoooo !!! Image
I really like these guys XDD,I love their friendship :D
credits to lovekira220!

hiihihi I must start to make avatars from these pics :roll :mrgreen: I can't resist lol

ellas

Post by ellas » Feb 8th, '08, 05:26

LooL... marylouu you couldn't resist ne ? :lol
Ah i love the last one and when he does the laughing gesture with his hand and when he is in white and.. okay all of them !!!
The last pic you posted with the towel on his head.. gyahahaha on this one i was actually watching the right down corner... hihihi... :mrgreen:

EDIT :
thanks for the link untitledmelody :D.. ah straight.. yeah i don't get it either... ^^
Last edited by ellas on Feb 8th, '08, 11:53, edited 1 time in total.

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Feb 8th, '08, 09:23

:lol Sankyuu marylouu for the pictures, I saved the Chirarizumu one. I just lurve the two of them together during that perf. So cute!
Hey I think I've posted something short about this before but seems like Kei-chan is confirmed to be in the stage play version of Lost Time Life. Go read HERE.
One-line teaser from the post (credits to white_remus@LJ): This being his first "straight" production, Koyama says, "Since there are a lot of lines to memorize and I usual like to sit in the bath and memorize lines, it looks like I'm going to be spending a lot of time in the bath."
LOL, don't wrinkle up into a prune in the bath!!! :lol And what's this about 'straight'??!

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Feb 9th, '08, 15:12

minnaaa I've just seen the episode (*on keyhole*)
:cry: :cry: :cry: I loved it and the final was sooo sad :-( ,keii-chan is a great actor!
maybe someone will sub this ep :unsure:...gosh..really sad...I love this drama!

thx @untitledmelody for the link,it seems that keii-chan will be very busy this spring ne?ganbatte !
ellas wrote:The last pic you posted with the towel on his head.. gyahahaha on this one i was actually watching the right down corner... hihihi
hihihi :mrgreen: I've noticed Pi too! :wub:

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Feb 9th, '08, 15:19

I don't know why but I couldn't find the channel. Sigh. Hopefully someone would put up the raw in the torrents. *_*

ellas

Post by ellas » Feb 9th, '08, 15:27

Ah it has aired ne ?....

Well i am kind of upset now.. i still haven't watched it and on a forum they spoiled the episode so now i know what's gonna happen and i am pissed... gomen ne~ i don't usually get pissed like that but i hate spilers especially when we aren't warned... !!

I hope to see subbed episodes too.. ^^

Okay i'll calm down...
Hello bluenvision and marylouu.. ^^ :-)

edit :
marylouu, ah i didn't see the topic about Koyam's smoking habit.. *goes to see it*.. about the Kurosagi gif, nope it wasn't me, it was untitledmelody i think.. ^^

edit 2 :
ahh yes seen the pics.. also about ryo-chan and Pi smoking ne ? ahh well you know it doesn't surprise me.. smoking appears like something cool you know...
About their voices i agree it's not good but they will surely drop that habit someday ne ? well if it's not already done.. then they will smoke occasionnaly and for dramas it's part of their role like Toma smokes in Engimono you know..
Last edited by ellas on Feb 9th, '08, 16:14, edited 3 times in total.

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Feb 9th, '08, 15:43

hey minnaa
yeaa you're right,me neither I don't like when something like this happen!
oh I've seen on news_jpop that koyama smokes....I didn't knew that....and Shige too?I don't get it..they are singers so they should take care of their voice right?plus somking isn't good for their health^^
ah @ellas you once had a gif with yamapi/kurosagi as your siggi,could you please tell me what program did yu use to make it?^^thx in advance!

Editoups,sorry!then untitledmelody....help?! :D
and about kei-chan ,look carefully at comments too cz someone posted a pic with him^^

lifeunwanted

Post by lifeunwanted » Feb 9th, '08, 16:25

bluenvision wrote:Here is the latest K-chan NEWS i have recorded. Enjoy it, minasan :33 http://www.mediafire.com/?83x0aybnf2d

do you have th latest K-chan NEWS record?

mannie511

Post by mannie511 » Feb 10th, '08, 14:47

He was quite good in Loss:Time:Life! It's such a sad show though...
Last edited by mannie511 on Feb 10th, '08, 19:03, edited 1 time in total.

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Feb 10th, '08, 16:40

Well i tried to record it but i missed most of the parts. If you still want it lifeunwanted, i can upload it somewhere.

Fallona

Post by Fallona » Feb 10th, '08, 21:25

Minna

I'm not believing this but a friend told me that she heard that koyama said that he wants to go solo and leave the group?? i can't believe this myself but i just wanted to make sure
cuz we all know how much kei-chan loves the guys to a point that makes me jelous XD

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Feb 10th, '08, 21:52

Hey Fallona. Long time no see :D Well this is the first time i heard about this. :O It's true he takes care of the other members so much but who knows? Maybe Johnny has interesting plans XD

inala

Post by inala » Feb 11th, '08, 07:13

sorry but WHY would Koyama want to go solo? He seems like the last of the group who'd consider that - even if he had the choice. You sure they aren't confused because he's doing a solo play?

That's even more far-fetched than the rumour that Toma was joining News. :-)

The only choice they have is to quit JE - and then you have no career. So I'm sure if he said anything remotely like that it was probably a joke that someone didn't get.

Still when he turns up naked in an-an with a girl draped across his lap, I'll start to believe that he has the profile to go solo. I love him just where and how he currently is.

Just watched LTL - how sad was that ... not sure I can even go back for a second viewing once there are subtitles.

lifeunwanted

Post by lifeunwanted » Feb 11th, '08, 15:03

bluenvision wrote:Well i tried to record it but i missed most of the parts. If you still want it lifeunwanted, i can upload it somewhere.
if it's really ok...tks...

lifeunwanted

Post by lifeunwanted » Feb 11th, '08, 15:23

do anyone know where to download all of kchan NEWS?

ellas

Post by ellas » Feb 11th, '08, 16:58

Hi !!
Fallona : ne i also think it's fake... ne, don't worry.. i don't think he could do that.. at least not yet.. haha
lifeunwanted : no sorry.. i don't.. on Kei Ramen's house forum there are lots of media about kai-chan maybe you'll find it there http://z4.invisionfree.com/keichan/index.php?... Hi ! by the way we still haven't met yet :D

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Feb 11th, '08, 18:56

Sigh, I couldn't listen to today's show. T_T Here is the last week'S show, but again it is so much cut xDD *kicks peercast >.>* http://www.mediafire.com/?cayycvnvrdz

ellas

Post by ellas » Feb 12th, '08, 03:44

bluenvision : arigatou ne ! Didn't listen to it. It seems he aired Lady Spider, haaaaa... i am happy ! ^^

lifeunwanted

Post by lifeunwanted » Feb 12th, '08, 15:01

ellas wrote:Hi !!

lifeunwanted : no sorry.. i don't.. on Kei Ramen's house forum there are lots of media about kai-chan maybe you'll find it there http://z4.invisionfree.com/keichan/index.php?... Hi ! by the way we still haven't met yet :D
hi...i'm new here...and tks...

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Feb 12th, '08, 17:33

hey minna! :cheers:
I missed this thread!*damn these exams,just one and I'm done!
so let's see what's new.....

Welcome here @lifeunwanted,it's nice to meet another fan of keii-chan! :cheers:
bluenvision wrote:Sigh, I couldn't listen to today's show. T_T Here is the last week'S show, but again it is so much cut xDD *kicks peercast >.>* http://www.mediafire.com/?cayycvnvrdz
thank youu soo much!

does someone know if there are subs for Lost time life?....

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Feb 12th, '08, 19:21

It seems a group will be doing hardsub. << prefers softsubs though

ellas

Post by ellas » Feb 13th, '08, 10:07

Haa, i was waiting for softsubs too.. but at leatst it will be subbed !!!.. Thanks for the info bluenvision !

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Feb 13th, '08, 13:33

Koyama has appeared in a TV show called "Waratte Iitomo". I found the megaupload link but i can't get into that site. Does anyone know where i can watch it? (tried veoh and utube too, no luck T_T)

ellas

Post by ellas » Feb 13th, '08, 17:05

bluenvision wrote:Koyama has appeared in a TV show called "Waratte Iitomo". I found the megaupload link but i can't get into that site. Does anyone know where i can watch it? (tried veoh and utube too, no luck T_T)
Hi ! I didn't find it o streaming site either.. have you tried dwloading from here : http://community.livejournal.com/koyama_daily/
Tell me if it works ! ^^

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Feb 13th, '08, 17:38

ellas wrote: Hi ! I didn't find it o streaming site either.. have you tried dwloading from here : http://community.livejournal.com/koyama_daily/
Tell me if it works ! ^^
ellas : Arigatouuuuuu *0* It seems to be working. <33

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Feb 13th, '08, 17:48

@bluenvision and if you want a translation of it you can go Here :-)

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Feb 13th, '08, 18:02

marylouu: Arigatouuuuuuuuu *0* <33 *downloads the video and reads the summary*

edit : GPS?? XDDD KOYAMA SAIKOUUUU XDD

ena

Post by ena » Feb 15th, '08, 00:59

So funny guy!!! XD XD I guess that's why we love him, ne....:wub: So cute of him to write HEADACHE in GPS...Hahha, I was laughing so much so that I fell from the chair!!!!

Is that Waratte Iitomo the one where Kei-chan was playing bowling with other guests?? He looked so cool and hot!!! :wub:

ellas

Post by ellas » Feb 15th, '08, 14:06

ena wrote: Is that Waratte Iitomo the one where Kei-chan was playing bowling with other guests?? He looked so cool and hot!!! :wub:
Ah , no i think this show is called the Nakai Bowling Stars.. you're talking about the one with Toma ne ? ^^

ellas

Post by ellas » Feb 19th, '08, 09:59

Hellooo minna ! Sooo how are you all ?
I dreamt of Kei-chan recently..... *blushes*.. raaah ne... just wanted to share lool
I found many posts about him .. and a cuuute gif haaaa and his latest radio show
HERE
I suggest you should join the koyama_daily community it's a fresh one and there are lots of stuff in it <3333
http://community.livejournal.com/koyama_daily

ena

Post by ena » Feb 19th, '08, 14:36

ellas wrote:
ena wrote: Is that Waratte Iitomo the one where Kei-chan was playing bowling with other guests?? He looked so cool and hot!!! :wub:
Ah , no i think this show is called the Nakai Bowling Stars.. you're talking about the one with Toma ne ? ^^
Yeah, ellas, I think Toma was also there. I dunno know for sure coz I watched only Ke-chan parts and it was all about bowling. I guess the show was Nakai Bowloing Stars...XD XD

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Feb 19th, '08, 16:35

ellas wrote:Hellooo minna ! Sooo how are you all ?
I dreamt of Kei-chan recently..... *blushes*.. raaah ne... just wanted to share lool
I found many posts about him .. and a cuuute gif haaaa and his latest radio show
HERE
I suggest you should join the koyama_daily community it's a fresh one and there are lots of stuff in it <3333
http://community.livejournal.com/koyama_daily
Hy minna!gosh I've missed this thread!!1
arigatouuuuu @ellas for the links!I've missed K-chan news yesterday so you maked my day! :cheers: ,plus that gif with Keii-chan XD XD I've said this before but I'm saying it again "this guy really knows how to move his ass XD !
aa I know about koyama_daily and I'm a member of it too !just like ellas said "JOIN this community cz is great ^^
byee ^^

Editsankyuuuuuuuu very much untitledmelody for the link!!!!yeaaa keii-chan looks great in suit!
Imagehe looks kinda lonely ne?*biig hug for keii-chan :D
and if the drama doesn't have so much succes...this isn't a good sign for keii-chan butai ne?! :-(
Last edited by marylouu on Feb 22nd, '08, 22:22, edited 2 times in total.

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Feb 20th, '08, 18:50

Minna! Some lovely scans of Kei-chan in a suit again.... (his character on Lost Time Life). HERE. Scroll down, it's after the One Pound Gospel scans. He looks so cool. The pic where he looks angry is the best. ((: I just checked DramaWiki and the ratings for ep 2 of Lost Time Life are the lowest at just 8! Nande~~~ It's Kei-chan's epi........ T_T I'm still gonna download it to watch.

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Feb 23rd, '08, 22:54

TnN single is now available...XD you can dl it here...-----> http://www.mediafire.com/?swj30dtg0nj :)
EDIT: I uploaded my own link there...

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Feb 25th, '08, 15:38

hey minnaaa!
where's everybody?>_<
I tried today to record K-chan NEWs but it's not so good quality *kics peercast*,before k-chan news it was working perfectly!!!and when k-chan radio show started ..booom...peercast hates me :glare: !(but if someone wants it I'll give it)
I'm sure that you've seen the new scans !!!!aren't they great???!!!!
@yamapi's haniz thank you very much for the single!*biiig hug*

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Feb 25th, '08, 15:39

Hey minna *waves* :D
Thanks Yamapi's haniz for the single. I guess this was the first single i have downloaded just after its release. XD
ellas : I know my question may sound stupid but , do i have to have a livejournal account in order to get into that community? ~~ I really dunno much about blogs and so on ^^;;
I was able to record a small part of Kchan news. Here is the link : http://www.mediafire.com/?gejwcxw8obt

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Feb 25th, '08, 15:42

heey @bluenvision!long time no see:D
yap,you have to make an account first and then you can join what community you want like koyama_daily,news_jpop or ryo_watch and so on :D

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Feb 25th, '08, 15:46

Hey marylouu :D *hugs*
Sou ka ? hmmm i guess i may get an account *__*
Today i was planning to record all but baka uni kept me from doing so. T_T

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Feb 25th, '08, 15:51

*huuug*
I've tried to record too..but I've explain already ..I've took what you've recorded and I think that is the most important part for the others bcz keii-chan and massu are talking about yamapi and somethin about ero XDDD
"baka uni " are u referring to university?:D,me I'm on holidayyy for a whoole weeeeek!!!! :cheers:

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Feb 25th, '08, 16:00

marylouu wrote:*huuug*
I've tried to record too..but I've explain already ..I've took what you've recorded and I think that is the most important part for the others bcz keii-chan and massu are talking about yamapi and somethin about ero XDDD
"baka uni " are u referring to university?:D,me I'm on holidayyy for a whoole weeeeek!!!! :cheers:
hahaha xD I guess u r right. *0* Yup, university. T_T I had class at 10.30. But then the doc said he went to the dentist so he will have the lesson at 15.30 . Till then, I had to wait. T_T When i got home, it was already 17.15 pm T_T (Kchan NEWS starts at 17.05 in my time x.x) Wow! Glad u r on holiday. I wanna be on holiday too *____*

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Feb 25th, '08, 16:11

aaa here at 17.05 it starts too XD
oh so you had to wait for him from 10.30 to 15.30??*_______* ah minnna I understand you!!!!this kind of event happens to me ..kind often...oh but what year are you ?
ah have you watch HI!heY!saY! perfomance with k-chan,massu,shige and teshi?they are perfoming Taiyou no namida..I'm downloading it right nowww!

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Feb 25th, '08, 16:13

I'm in my last term. :33
Iie, i didn't watch it :O Could u give me the link ? :33

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Feb 25th, '08, 16:19

here

ah I'm only in first year :crazy:
ganbatte ne!!!!!! :cheers:

ellas

Post by ellas » Feb 25th, '08, 16:51

Hello bluenvision and marylouu !!
Haaaa i missed K-chan NEWS also because of Uni ! Hmm what was it about today ? Pi... ? someone could resume the content... ?
bluenvison : ooh maryoluu already answered to you gomen ne~é for the late reply.. actually it's better to have an LJ account i just made one last month because the community are numerous for Kei chan and NEWS ^^.. TnN was the first song i translated in french ^^... and ordered.. haha
You know you also have the community Kei-chan's ramen house, i already posted the link few posts ago.. like i'm advertising lol it's just that i think it's a great community but there aren't uch memebers so it will be soo cool if you come too xD
marylouu : new scans ?

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Feb 25th, '08, 17:01

hy ellas! :D
ellas wrote:marylouu : new scans ?
yap these ones

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Feb 25th, '08, 17:03

Yoshaaa !! Finally registered to Keichan's Ramen House :D The next will be livejournal.*_*

marylouu Doumo for the link :33 //downloading *0*//

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Feb 26th, '08, 02:24

Ano~ :cry: I just watched Kei-chan's episode of Lost Time Life. :cry:
Have all of you watched it????????? I guess I'll use a spoiler tag............................................
WAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :cry: I didn't expect Kouta to be killed!! I was so shocked! It didn't help that I watched it without understanding their dialogue about 90%!! What was that last line he said??? "Pushimai???" :cry: I feel so sad. He did a really noble thing. Darn that man, why did they fire so many bullets?! His first day of work and he was killed. Gosh. You know, you would think that people would try to save their asses with this extra time, but he didn't. He's amazing. And it's so sad too because his mother just called him because she was worried he would be killed right? And then he told her not to worry because this is not some other detective dorama... And look how it turned out. The irony.
*sniffle*
That aside........... (I'm still recovering)....
It was quite funny! The referrees were a real laugh. :lol I didn't know they would appear so when they came out at first, I totally LOL'd. They can't talk right?? LOL
Kei-chan wasn't bad... His acting still has lots of room for improvement but it was not bad. (: He's really tall! I mean, I know he's always been tall, but he looked so tall in that dorama! O_O xDD

ellas

Post by ellas » Feb 29th, '08, 13:04

Minna !!
How have you been ? Anyone saw the heyheyhey video ? .. gaaah so funny.. Kei-chan getting the other memebers angry because of his wring dance moves loool.. I love his laugh soo much ^^

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 1st, '08, 11:30

minnaa!what's up ?! 8)
whaa I guess tha this was a pretty busy week for NEWS ne?they appeared in utaban.ms or Hey3!I'm so happy that I get to see more of them :cheers: yay!
Yap ellas Keii-chan laught a lot in this show :lol especially the part when that girl from Perfume girls was talking :lol and you can imagine how nice is keii-chan if that was the first time in 5 years that the others get mad at him !so...I can tell that Koyama is a great person! :wub: ne? here if you wanna see it , thx to ena I kinda understand why Tegoshi and Keii-chan were laughing so hard :D
ena wrote:By the way, I just finished watching HEY3 whole episode where Bunka (that was the lead singer's name, I think) from Perfume talks about her first time paying for her hair perm, something around that... Sorry I didn't catch her whole talk, but I think she was talking about visit to hairdresser and how the lady in there seemed so beautiful though she was wearing cap and mask. Then someone came to salon and that person was Downtown's Matsumoto-san. That's why he got up screaming, Aaaah, you're that girl, right!!! So funny!!

Anyways, she went on talking ~~~ that girl sure likes talking and does it in very disturbingly cute and difficult to understand manner. Well, her talk sounded a bit dis-organized, jumping from one thing to another on which Matsumoto-san made a comment that she's wakarinikui ~~ difficult to understand or to follow her logic of talking. Then she mentioned that she's so happy to have her 2 senpais here. 1 is that guy from Pornograffiti and he praises them and encourages to keep up good job. AND 2 senpai is Tegoshi-kun from NEWS... They were in the same high school and Tegoshi said that Bunka dances so well that he used to look through 3rd floor window thinking, Uwaa, she's good in dancing.

THEN Matsumoto-san said, Aaah, so she can help you with that hot thing of yours!!!! That's why Tegoshi was soooo embarrassed and was laughing, ne! Anyways, I think Kei-chan and Tegoshi were laughng pretty much because of their way of talking and theme which they chose to share on TV...

Sorry, this is what caught so far... Hope it'll subbed soon, or it won't be coz NEWS part has already been subbed, right... Zannen!!
:w00t: :lol thank you ena ,I found it in teshi-chan thread :D

plus here are some new scans ,oh well..for those that didn't saw them yet :D
eh..og course I've put only those with keii-chan ... :-) ,isn't je kawaii??!!
all credits to wingist6 :D
daelite already translated some of them :salut:
here (whahaha Keii-chan you're the best! he mentions that NewS shoud hae their own show!and the others agree with him too :cheers: that would be awesome ne?

okay bye minna see ya later
yay the spring has come:D

ellas

Post by ellas » Mar 1st, '08, 12:42

gaaah marylouu !!!!! *jumps on you*
You're awesome... i was searching fot this Perfume girls vid and the meaning of that ! Gaaah.. and the scans !!!! i have seen the translation of Daelite but was searching for bigger scans... haaaa you made my day :cheers:
Edit :
i just watched the vid you posted after reading explanation you posted (arigatou ena !!)... gaaah their expression are priceless.. Tegoshi and Kei-chan who can't controol himself... those girls are.... lool... really something.. at the end she looked like finally understanding she was getting laugh at.. LMAO

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 1st, '08, 22:13

ah..already sunday...and from monday it starts again...the "TORTURE"(baka uni ).... :cry: ...I want a bigger holiday!...

hy minnaaa!
ellas :cheers: *huug* Happy that I maked your day and
here are the ones that I didn't posted
from oricon
and from TV Guide

credits to wingist6 !!!

I've watched again the video with the Perfume girls only for Keii-chan and Tegoshi lol ..yea...they coudn't control themselves those two,especially keii-chan :lol
ah have you girls watchedMusic Station and Mini MS ?
Koyama sure has a big mouth(referring to the part in miniMS with Shige and Ryo) :lol ..member ai100% :lol and he sure was .."happy" to know that while he is working at his butai (GANBATTE KEII-CHAN!!!) ,his best friend ,aka Shige,was in Australia hugging a koala :lol coool! :lol

good night minna :D

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Mar 1st, '08, 23:48

^Thanks for sharing this pics! I saw these at boys_paper LJ. :D Btw, I love your siggy with Koyama trying to look like he's kissing someone. So cute. :wub:

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 2nd, '08, 17:57

minna!*huug*
what's up? 8) I'm in a goood mood cz I've just seen Keii-chan best friend stripping :wub: ...I liked when he was about to take out his pants Keii-chan was the first who stopped him..or..if I think again...Keii-chaaaaaann c'moon... :lol why did you stopped him??

tsurashi313 luvvv you avi :wub:

EDIT hy minnaaa!how are you doing? :D have you listened to K-chan NEWS?today's guest was Tegoshi 8).Minna...I've recorded the show...Peercast today was good to me :lol but as you all know is to good to be true :lol so here I am recording the show ,everything was fine but ..ta-daa....my dog starts to bark at me :glare: ..so of course that this moment was recorded too...so maybe bluenvision had suceed it to record it cz is too embarassing for me to share wih you K-chan news :pale: * :cussing: dog*
anyway have a great week minna! and sorry :-(

EDIT2

hy ellas :D
the third gif I've found it on photobucket 8) and it's from a show call Professor Taiyo check it out it's funny :lol
I've took some screencaps
Image]Image
ImageImage
ImageImage

they are soo cuute :wub: :lol kusano looks like Frankenstein :lol ,and I like K-chan's pink *thing*(don't know the owrd in english) on his head :lol
but I kinda prefer these ones
much better ne?! :wub: :D
ah and have you read K-chan member ai ?
*cracks up*
he's so crazy :lol !what's with :"even if it's poop Pi will eat it "?! XD XD gosh this guy is killing me :faint: ..so hi(they) was/were solo on Valentine's ne?.... yea right...... :mrgreen: ...
oh well...kinda silent the thread ne ellas? but if Keii-chan would give us a show like Shige did .... :wub: ...
good night minnaaaa!!

wait I forgot this douzo,the latest entry ,I think, of keii-chan.poor him ,that damn pollen ,take care keii-chan!aaa I wish i could see the photo of nyanta :lol
Last edited by marylouu on Mar 3rd, '08, 23:11, edited 2 times in total.

ellas

Post by ellas » Mar 3rd, '08, 17:22

Hello marylouu ! Oh lool your dog's barking ? LooL... it's on LJ the K-chan news of today.. i think i saw it posted ^^.... raaah your new gifs lool.. what's the third kei-chan one ? :wub:
EDIT :
Oooh thank you marylouu ! Chooo cuute the pink thing i agree ^^
Hai i agree... but hey maybe kei-chan wanted to help Shige to take the pants out hahahah.... *wild dreams*... :mrgreen:
Hai ! the poop thingy i laughed soo hard ! :lol
A cold ne.. let's go take care of him ^^.. i watched his Love addiction perf just now.. because i wanted to... hmmm so handsome ! :wub:
KoyaShige pairing in his last nikki entry HERE
Last edited by ellas on Mar 4th, '08, 18:38, edited 3 times in total.

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 4th, '08, 18:11

marylouu wrote:
EDIT hy minnaaa!how are you doing? :D have you listened to K-chan NEWS?today's guest was Tegoshi 8).Minna...I've recorded the show...Peercast today was good to me :lol but as you all know is to good to be true :lol so here I am recording the show ,everything was fine but ..ta-daa....my dog starts to bark at me :glare: ..so of course that this moment was recorded too...so maybe bluenvision had suceed it to record it cz is too embarassing for me to share wih you K-chan news :pale: * :cussing: dog*
anyway have a great week minna! and sorry :-(
OMG HAHAHAH I laughed soooo much !!
I'd LOVE TO hear that one XD hahahahha!! :D:D:D Hahahah!!
haha,I'm still lauging..I can soo imagine the situation :lol :lol

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 4th, '08, 20:05

ellas wrote: KoyaShige pairing in his last nikki entry HERE
aa thank you, I've read it.
so Shige and him went to their sempai party?sugoii! I wonder who is sempai..... :scratch:
PiZBuin wrote:OMG HAHAHAH I laughed soooo much !!
I'd LOVE TO hear that one hahahahha!! Hahahah!!
haha,I'm still lauging..I can soo imagine the situation
:lol yea I was like Imagedoog shhhhh :lol so she barked only once ..but still Image.... :lol if you want I'll upload it on mediafire

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 4th, '08, 20:23

marylouu wrote:
ellas wrote: KoyaShige pairing in his last nikki entry HERE
aa thank you, I've read it.
so Shige and him went to their sempai party?sugoii! I wonder who is sempai..... :scratch:
PiZBuin wrote:OMG HAHAHAH I laughed soooo much !!
I'd LOVE TO hear that one hahahahha!! Hahahah!!
haha,I'm still lauging..I can soo imagine the situation
:lol yea I was like Imagedoog shhhhh :lol so she barked only once ..but still Image.... :lol if you want I'll upload it on mediafire[/quote

HAHAH... well I've heard it.. :) I just wanted to hear the barking..
I wish Shige had been the guest ! :D

BTW... speaking of guests.. when are NEWS going to have an own tv-prgram?? I WAAANT !! :cry: :cry:

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 4th, '08, 20:41

PiZBuin wrote:HAHAH... well I've heard it.. :) I just wanted to hear the barking..
I wish Shige had been the guest ! :D

BTW... speaking of guests.. when are NEWS going to have an own tv-prgram?? I WAAANT !! :cry: :cry:
me to I'm sory that Shige wasn't the guest :cry:
aah NEWS having their own show ...it'd be like a dream came true for the millions of fans from around the world :lol ,plus our boys mentioned this already :wub: ...aaaah...that would be great...to see Shige bullied....maybe Tegoshi bullied too...and the others members ....they are fun together.ah johnny-san don't be stupid!give them a show !! :cussing:

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 4th, '08, 20:54

Uwaaah you made my stomache turn into a hurricane! :w00t:
I wish NEWS had gotten Cartoon NEWS instead XD No I wish they get a even better show even though I LOVE C KT :P :wink:

:offtopic:
]Btw.. I love the fact that Ryo walks around backstage and sings Tesshis song when Tesshi is somewhere in sight! :D It's frikking awesome.. :w000t: Until I heard from my friend "Oh he's exactly like you! :shhh: "
haha the first thing I said was "wishimaa" (her way of saying weishenme) that means why in chinese.
DANG she got me.. (SHE HATES when I go off about her TOTALLY wrong way of pronounciating things.. actually for a veery long time she thought she said it in the right way) XD XD
Haha.. I live teasing her.. she said it herself "You are planning these comments the day before in your home.. don't you?"
HAHHHAHA OMG I LAUGHED !!
Hey marylouu.. feels like we are writing to eachother in 2 different forums XD

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 4th, '08, 21:15

uuuuu CARTOON NEWS....or...NEWS on YOU...or....NEWS IS IN THE HOUSE !!! 8) :lol ...omg that would be cool *keep dreaming*....*imagination gone craaazy*....what if the members would ask Shige to do an encore of his *cough*.ya know....but maybe this itme keii-chan will let him to finish ! :mrgreen:
hahaha it's fun talking in 2 threads :lol :lol

wait...I'm confused...where Ryo sings teshi's part?!
hahaha your friends is funny :lol "Haha.. I live teasing her.. she said it herself "You are planning these comments the day before in your home.. don't you?"
HAHHHAHA OMG I LAUGHED !!" XD XD actually you 2 love too tease each other ne? :lol

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 4th, '08, 21:32

Hahaha.. I can imagine the members ask Shige to do maaaany weird things.. :D Shige.. you may try.. your turn shige.. do this.. Shige.. tell us.. ASO XD

Noo.. you know Tesshis ero lyrics... It's obvious that Ryo thinks it's awfully amusing.. and that's why he's now walking around singing it everywhere when tesshi is around XD hahaha.. I heard it from a HYPER Ryo fan XD

And me and my friend.. ppl have actually gotten used to us being like this.. me being the big S and her forced to be M XD hahaha !
We are planning to make a Tv show later on.. we're doing much that kind of stuff and are very creative and as others say.. entertaining without borders.. I don't know if any uf us really knows what embarresing is.. not in eachothers company at least.. Even our teachers now we are like this.. nothing ordinary or special.. still very special..
She had a tough time admiting that we are like KoyaShige.. I said it and she was like NOO WE ARE NOT.. eventually.. she admitted XD Haha Ureshii XD (S agian)

btw.. may I have your msn?
]

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Mar 4th, '08, 22:54

I wish i could have recorded it, marylouu. My computer isn't working. T_T It is still in the techinican guy's place. :cry: *missed her compy Q.Q*

ellas

Post by ellas » Mar 5th, '08, 11:15

Gahahah lool you girls were funny ! I would also loove to see a NEWS show... yeah marylouu they talked about it their lateste interviews on magazines ne ? That they would like to be more present and i would sooo loove to see Kei-chan hosting... my god the best host ever ! <3333

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 5th, '08, 22:28

hello ellas and bluenvision !how've you been girls?!
aa so that;s why I didn't see youa round here @bluenvision...so soory to hear that about your comp ;_;....and i'm sure you'll find Kchan news on koyama daily com.did you maed an lj account?...I hope that your pc will be fixed soon :)

ellas yea maybe their demand will be heard by the "big chief"....>_<
aaaa I agree with you 110%..Keii-chan would be the best host everr!!!...have you seen the taiyou no namida pics ?...ah keii-chan looks great...I love his smile :wub: ...

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 7th, '08, 01:36

Keiichan as host..
Shige the one that gets punished all the time.. I mean the one that have to do difficult and embarresing tasks. haha XD
And ryochan as a teaser
And Tesshi as Ero-oji
And massu?well he could be gymnastics-san
Pi? cookery or something.. english skills.. LOL!

Haha.. just making it all up :P Hahhaa
But I'd really like to have a show... It's just a matter of time..

lifeunwanted

Post by lifeunwanted » Mar 7th, '08, 15:03

have anyone heard?

Koyama announced in his J-Web today that his sister had her second son on March 4!
In fact, his mother told Yamapi's mother before he had the chance to tell the other members, and Yamapi mailed him to congratulate him.

credit:nyagcpinkuneko in news_jpop

koyama now have another nephew to dote :)

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 7th, '08, 15:08

I find it sooooo cute e.e Im imagining him with the baby since Ryo held his Sister's little daughter at a con, and that pic is so KAWAIIIIII ♥♥♥ Keii should do that too~~~