Kato Shigeaki

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 11th, '08, 22:26

Shige's part is LOL right? Haha... =)
Oh I gotta search for it too.. I feel like rewatching that part :P

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Mar 11th, '08, 23:49

since you guys are talking about "passionate continent", I was just wondering... do you know if there is subs or a translation of it ? thanks♥

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 12th, '08, 00:01

yunizuka wrote:since you guys are talking about "passionate continent", I was just wondering... do you know if there is subs or a translation of it ? thanks♥
No I don't think there are being any yet. :(
I think it would be told in news_jpop if there were. but I'm eagerly waiting fo subs ! Uwah!

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Mar 12th, '08, 00:12

Yea sorry I was too lazy to search in news_jpop ^^'
I hope it'll be subbed soon ! Even if I can't understand japanese, it was really interesting and Shige dancing was so cute ♥ and ryopi massage was hot ahah XD

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Mar 12th, '08, 10:02

about 'passionate continent'...if you search through the comments on crunchyroll, you'll see a link to the translations...
but yeah, i hope it gets subbed :)

shige dance = FAIL (mwahahaaaa)

and ryopishige...i've loved them since 'all night nippon'...esp the roulette parts...ryo massaging pi...pi cleaning shige's ears...ryo and shige feeding each other purin *KYAAAAAAA*

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Mar 12th, '08, 10:28

Hi there minna-san, this is my first post on Shige's thread, doozo yoroshiku~ I used to post tons on Pi's thread, but have been missing there too since uni's started...

I noticed you girls were talking about the Passionate Continent! <3 Pi was so cool in it. The subbed version isn't out yet, but will be soon! Alecsa-chan and enshinge @ LJ are working together on the subbed version, so watch out for it on news_jpop. Meanwhile, here's a good translation of some key parts in the show... @ lilprox's LJ.

PiZBuin: I love Shige's GIF's in your siggy!! His expression in the first one is priceless, he looks like he's gonna sneeze... That's from Utaban isn't it? xD And that strip fest is the best! LMAO

:cry: I wish Shige'd dye his hair back to a darker shade.............................

Anyway I'm sure you all know that Shige's going to play a supporting role in the spring drama, Hokaben, right?? I wonder if it'll be good... (:

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Mar 12th, '08, 21:03

@untitledmelody : thanks for the link where I can find the translation ! and telling me that it's gonna be subbed soon :)

and about his hair's color, I like it this way XD *remember his long hair...argh :blink *

can't wait to see his new drama! shige as a lawyer! aww~♥

nanorie

Post by nanorie » Mar 13th, '08, 17:56

Haha, isin't Ueto Aya getting a bit old though? I feel that she's been in every work related dorama there is, and now with Shige who's not exactly unfamiliar with the whole lawyer thing? :P
I am so gonna watch it though. ~

foxhana

Post by foxhana » Mar 13th, '08, 18:19

shige's in passionate continent? i cant download from MU and SS as in the link. >_> why do people alwas upload to sites i cant use. >_<

i tried searching in youtube, it came up for oguri shun's O_o help!

[edit] opps because MF's on maintanence that's why i cant dl. :lol: ^^||

Elien

Post by Elien » Mar 13th, '08, 18:24

Did you look for it on crunchyroll? If it´s not there yet, i will upload it there.. It´s to big to upload it to MF but I can try to cut it in parts and upload it then...but for now, MF is out of order :glare:

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 13th, '08, 22:22

untitledmelody wrote:
PiZBuin: I love Shige's GIF's in your siggy!! His expression in the first one is priceless, he looks like he's gonna sneeze... That's from Utaban isn't it? xD And that strip fest is the best! LMAO

:cry: I wish Shige'd dye his hair back to a darker shade.............................
Oh thank you.. I love them too XD Haha, no it is from SC too..when they are talkingand Koya turns around to talk about Shige XD

And about his hair.. I kinda like it this way.. well not as a permanent thing.. but.. for a while as an exchange.. I talked about it with marylouu a few days ago, she agrees with you though :(

@nanorie~~ I'mhappy hearing you'll watch the drama.. shoto.. nanka.. Bikurishita.. demo urseshii!

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 14th, '08, 21:04

ImagePizBuin look Shige says Hi to you :mrgreen:

Hello minna!!!
finnally week-end... :alcoholic:
I've just passed to say hy to you all ! :D and hav a great week-end...cz I know I will.... :glare:
anyway here's some scans of NEWS ! they all look so great!

uuuu Shige as a lawyer in his new drama?! cool!..this role is perfect for him...seeing him in suit...*remembering week pv*... :wub: . :wub: :wub: :wub:
well..I've finished babling so .... bye minna! :D

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 14th, '08, 23:25

marylouu wrote:ImagePizBuin look Shige says Hi to you :mrgreen:
AAWWW.. thank you Marylouu :wub: :wub: Hontouni <3
I love that pic <3
From where can I found& but TVLIFE? well the mag with thise scans? I love them !

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Mar 14th, '08, 23:32

KYAAA KYAAA KYAAAA!!
SHIGE!!! i miss fangirling over shige!!

i'll do it right now!

i love shige! though i prefer his dark hair >___<
i was listening to HAPPY MUSIC earlier today hehe

cant wait for the NEWS DVD
wanna see his recent HAPPY MUSIC performance!

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 14th, '08, 23:44

Are there going to be a new NEWS dvd? :O:O:O Hontou?

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 15th, '08, 00:30

well, Pi said they were filming in the public bath IN CASE there will be a DVD release (in last Hanamaru Cafe), so let's just hope there will a dvd release.

OOT :
Shoonie, when I watch that SC, I somehow already have the feeling you'll cut that part and make a siggy out of it ^^

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Mar 15th, '08, 00:39

ahahaha! xD of course i would!!
it;s like the best!!! my favorite junior league in the history or ever-ness! XD

ooo bath house?!! like in the never wonderful story DVD? ahahha we almost saw ryo's butt and yamapi's chinchin LOL :lol
so close :cry:

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Mar 15th, '08, 00:55

kozumifan wrote:we almost saw ryo's butt and yamapi's chinchin LOL :lol
so close :cry:
ahah yea we were so close XD but at least we saw yamapi's butt in anan, it's better than nothing :P
ahah you want to see his chinchin ? hentai hentai XD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Mar 15th, '08, 01:01

it's all their fault! im an angel :heart: xD
but yeah his butt in an an 8Dv ahahahaha

>__< im hentai!! :O

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Mar 15th, '08, 01:07

i hope next year's anan special sex won't have one JE boy as special guest but a JE band instead *all NEWS in anan...kyaaa XD*
and since it's the shige thread, kyaaa shige's butt XD

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Mar 15th, '08, 09:58

hi minna!!! does anybody know who will sub sanshiro sugata and when will it be released?
thanks ahead minna...

Chen Yisi

Post by Chen Yisi » Mar 15th, '08, 10:04

From what I know I don't think that a team is planning to sub Sanshiro Sugata but the story isn't that complicated and you can understand/guess the story even with the raw file (that's what I was told by a friend).

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Mar 15th, '08, 10:18

i see, but i wish someone would sub this...

thanks for the info

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 15th, '08, 10:21

Some people in LJ announced that they want to sub it, like after its release. But there's no news about it anymore until now.

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Mar 15th, '08, 10:48

mmmmmm, i should go to lj and ask who announced on subbing this... maybe they forgot that they announced it.. LOL

Chen Yisi

Post by Chen Yisi » Mar 15th, '08, 11:07

Actually there was a girl who announced on news_jpop that she would translate the film but after that she gave no news.

foxhana

Post by foxhana » Mar 15th, '08, 16:37

Elien wrote:Did you look for it on crunchyroll? If it´s not there yet, i will upload it there.. It´s to big to upload it to MF but I can try to cut it in parts and upload it then...but for now, MF is out of order :glare:
i cant find it on crunchy roll, and it was taken off MF. >_>

Elien

Post by Elien » Mar 15th, '08, 17:04

foxhana wrote:
Elien wrote:Did you look for it on crunchyroll? If it´s not there yet, i will upload it there.. It´s to big to upload it to MF but I can try to cut it in parts and upload it then...but for now, MF is out of order :glare:
I´m trying to upload it on crunchyroll but it will take some time. it´s to big for MF and i cant split it with hjsplit f**k, why it´s not working!?

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Mar 15th, '08, 17:23

i uploaded Sugata Sanshiro on veoh

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16015774nBRZd9W

vinyaromeniel

Post by vinyaromeniel » Mar 15th, '08, 17:47

Oo why is the Shige thread moving so fast? Is it because again you're talking about someone else :D

thanks for the link, will watch it, even though I still don't know Japanese and I can't really remember what this special was about..

Oh, I'm so looking forward to Shiges upcoming drama. I hope someone will sub this fast.
I actually hope a lot of people will sub alot of dramas fast :D
And I hope his acting will get better. It's not that I think he is bad, it just seems.. stiff and artificial (fake, I mean).. But we have to support him..
At least his singing and dancing became alot better.. I so love his voice..

What the hell am I doing!? I shouldn't fangirl over Shige.. that's embarrassing :D

BTW.. even though it's old.. someone actually translated the game part of the SC eposide you talked about.. It's on news_jpop. Even though some parts aren't translated it's even funnier if you actually understand rather than just guessing what they're talking about...

(sry for the long post, I will try to keep up with your pace and post shorter one's *promise*

foxhana

Post by foxhana » Mar 16th, '08, 15:25

Elien wrote:
foxhana wrote:
I´m trying to upload it on crunchyroll but it will take some time. it´s to big for MF and i cant split it with hjsplit f**k, why it´s not working!?
okay. i''l wait. ^^ thank you!!!!!!

as long as i can watch it, streaming or dl doesnt mattter! i want to see shige. :lol:

and oooooooooo the game is on news_jpop~~ *runssssss to dl*

Elien

Post by Elien » Mar 16th, '08, 18:26

Here you are, somehow i was lucky and it didnt take so much time to upload it. 8)

foxhana

Post by foxhana » Mar 16th, '08, 18:45

that's quite fast! thank you tank yoU!! shige so kawai.. hahaha. the way he looked at tegoshi and yamapi when they danced. :lol: thank yoU!!!!!

Elien

Post by Elien » Mar 16th, '08, 18:57

No problem, I´m glad that you like it ;o)

namie

Post by namie » Mar 17th, '08, 16:59

Uwaaaaa.....see it!!!
http://nomanymore.blogspot.com/ there is the making of Taiyou no namida!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: but it is two minutes only....

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Mar 20th, '08, 15:06

ahhhhh!!!!!! i just finished watching kakure karakuri, and shige played a very cool lad but his acting was still awkward then... LOL

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Mar 20th, '08, 21:14

HAHAHAHHAHA love that sp XD
yuta :wub: and shige was so funny in it.. and the coca cola bottles where popping everywhere LOL

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 20th, '08, 22:53

I was SO surpriced when I firsttime watched KK. I didn't have any expectations at all..OMG the coca cola bottles killed!! XD XD
But my favourite part is still the train scene!
Soo cuuute.. *doki doki*

OMG minna.. long time no see..been SOOO busy! But yatta ! Finally a break!
Been missing this thread! (But I gotta admit, still been reading without relpying)

Elien

Post by Elien » Mar 20th, '08, 23:01

Kakure karakuri is great! I love shige with long hair and the way he looks there is just perfect for me :wub: The oba-chan with coke bottles is so funny :lol Only thing i didn´t like in this special was that they didn´t show us more of shige´s body :mrgreen:

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Mar 21st, '08, 04:43

soooooo true, those coca cola bottles just pops out of nowhere...
and this is the first time i've seen shiga act...
he looks good with his hair ne...

and love the ending where yuta received a lot of peanuts... LOL

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Mar 21st, '08, 13:01

this is the pic of shige from 2008.05 myojo and he's really... hot in it :wub:
credit aya-takarai@LJ

*speechless :D *

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Apr 12th, '08, 17:07

hey minna-san!

someone posted hokaben preview on news_jpop comm. ! have you guys seen it?!
all I have to say is that I'm looking forward to this drama 8)

shige+suit=hoot! :wub: :D

DOUZO

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Apr 12th, '08, 18:19

Just wanted to tell you (those who haven't know), that Shige's Jweb is back up starting from today. And someone in LJ is trying to translate it as soon as it come out.
Head this way http://community.livejournal.com/shigesuki/25535.html if you want to read today's entry. You might have to join the community though ^^

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Apr 12th, '08, 18:30

oj thx very much non-angelical!
*goes read it*

oooooo that was hilarious!poor Shige! but good joob keii-chan you;re getting more and more popular hihihi!
I'm really happy that his jweb is started again...now I hope that he'll continue it even after the drama is finished .....

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Apr 13th, '08, 11:54

mmmmmmmmmm, shige looks ery cool as sugata sanshiro..
it's such a pity that it's just an SP..

but i will looks forwrd to his new drama...
hopefully this time, he will have more exposure in it...

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 13th, '08, 14:57

shige's hot!
but his hairs kills it LOL

when does hokaben airs??
next week?

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » May 10th, '08, 19:41

Oh this thread is DEAD! :D Well... I just needed to say that I love Shige even though Hokaben sucks.. so unfortunate that this season has SO MANY goood dramas!! oh god!

I've been much into jrs lately, but Shige is still NEWS ichiban <3<3 well still? He'll always be! His j-webs ROCKS! Hahah XD

*saturday evening 21:40, runs back to my 237 pages spanish grammar* =_= *shoots in the head*

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » May 18th, '08, 22:50

*bump*

Shige needs more love. He has the second best voice in NEWS, imo (next to Tegoshi, of course). His myojo essays are amazing. Not to mention that he's hot as hell.

<33 Shige <33
Attachments
Seventeen20200707152020232020News20.jpg
Seventeen20200707152020232020News20.jpg (255.54 KiB) Viewed 5046 times

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » May 18th, '08, 22:53

my favorite essay of his, translated by riccichan on lj:
#21: Myojo 0803 Tonari - Neighbor

The director of the movie "Sugata Sanshirô" in which I acted said the following to me at the party after filming wrapped up.
"At the time of the costume fitting, I was happy to see that you looked good in hakama(*). I thought to myself that "Sugata Sanshirô" would definitely become a great movie. There are lots of people who are better at acting than you. You will be getting much better from here on. But it's this straightforwardness I don't want you to forget. That is your good point. You are Sugata Sanshirô."
It were rather these words of the dead drunk director which were straightforward more than anything else, and these words which made my anxieties and complexes disappear. I felt like crying. That was the moment when I felt once more that I like acting.

My father said this to me, apparently embarrassed.
"I watched "Sugata Sanshirô". Your acting is still lacking so much that it made me laugh. But it was still good, wasn't it. I'm satisfied with your Sugata Sanshiro."
He has a warped personality. You're really praising me, aren't you, baka oyaji. Thanks.

Before the countdown concert two years ago, Yamashita-kun who was standing next to me looked at the empty Tokyo Dome and whispered.
"It's really big, Tokyo Dome. I want to do a concert here one day."
This simple statement from Yamashita-kun who rarely lets slip such things in an undertone, I can't forget it. A year has passed since then, and this whisper has become reality. We just did it, Yamashita-kun.

A friend who was standing next to me suddenly said the following.
"Shige is like the blue sky."
I said,
"I am? I like the night sky better."
My friend shook his head in reply.
"Your smile is as bright as the blue sky. But it's not just that. You're a boy like in the lyrics of the song "Aozora" (Blue Sky) by the Blue Hearts. "I wonder what it is you understand about me, knowing the place I was born, or the color of my skin and my eyes." You're a boy who also has such a cry inside.
These words of my friend who can say them so frankly always teach me about the me that I don't know. Normally, you use the expression 'blue sky' for something refreshing or transparent, but 'Aozora' by The Blue Hearts is not a song like that. The "I" in "Aozora" doesn't think of himself as a blue sky.

(Lyrics)
Mr. Driver, won't you let me get on this bus too?
It doesn't matter where we go.
It shouldn't be like that, right?
History presses me for an answer
Under this blinding blue sky

The people around me always say great things. They make me, who listens to them from a distance, very happy. Even if they're not right next to me, whenever I remember their great words, I have the feeling that they are right there with me. The people next to me = my neighbors. A neighbor is someone who holds you dear, someone you hold dear. I guess it's these people who gift me their wonderful words.

As for myself, instead of glittering myself, I wanted to become a nightsky for someone who would glitter. But apparently I'm more like a blue sky. No matter where on this earth you raise your head and look up, the blue sky is always there. At times, the sky may be clouded, but even then, behind the clouds stretches the blue sky endlessly. It's always close to us. That's why for me, all the people around me are like a blue sky. And if these blue skies tell me that I'm like a blue sky, then I am content with that.

blackstar

Post by blackstar » Aug 27th, '08, 15:47

i just read his essays and i really impressed.. he's not only goodlooking but he also smart..

anyone know his blog address? any news about him?

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Sep 5th, '08, 20:08

you guys know that he's getting married soon, right?
to a chick he's been dating since high school???

blackstar

Post by blackstar » Sep 6th, '08, 14:44

seriously??? :unsure:

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Sep 6th, '08, 16:17

whaaat? where did you hear that?

unless his longtime gf is koyama....

oh and i really dislike shige's blonde hair.

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Sep 6th, '08, 19:13

my mom's friend's daughter's friend has been dating shige since high school.
they're getting married probably next year or something.
at least that's what i heard from my mom's friend.
shige is probably going to announce his engagement soon.

Elien

Post by Elien » Sep 6th, '08, 19:48

Nice try, but i doubt thats true. Shige is 21 and he is Johnny´s. Both these facts are againts marriage. I don´t think that he would quit NEWS and he still has to attend university for some time till he graduates and if, I say only if, he really wants to marry someone, he will deffinitely wait till he has a secure future. That means more years of work as Johnny´s or a new job as a lawyer. He is not stupid to make mistakes that will insecure his future so I don´t belive what miznagase said is complete true. Girlfriend would be nice for Shige but the thought of marriage is far of reality 8)

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Sep 6th, '08, 20:44

you have to achieve like...kimura takuya status... before you can get married in je. shige has got a long way to go.

blackstar

Post by blackstar » Sep 7th, '08, 15:14

yeah i dont think he's getting married so quickly.. he's still 21 and the jimusho wouldnt allow it.. hope to see more of his works in the future..
and i think his blonde hair is nice :D

Rori

Post by Rori » Sep 7th, '08, 15:29

miznagase wrote:my mom's friend's daughter's friend has been dating shige since high school.
:lol

blackstar

Post by blackstar » Sep 7th, '08, 16:08

anyone know where can i watch sugata sanshiro with sub? thanks

Natsu-pi

Post by Natsu-pi » Oct 12th, '08, 17:22

Shige's new hair color/style xD
I kinda think its cute ne?
YAMAPI IS CHO HOT

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Oct 14th, '08, 10:01

i had that same hairstyle when i was 14. i also have a vag.

however, it does look good compared to yamapi's hair. but that's also not saying much.

i still <3 u shige.

namie

Post by namie » Oct 14th, '08, 20:03

Shinjirarenai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goggle: :goggle: :goggle: :goggle:

Mari

Post by Mari » Oct 16th, '08, 00:22

I really love Shige! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Maybe tomorrow I will read all of this topic.
Sorry, my English is BAD x_x

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Jan 3rd, '09, 04:53

taken from http://elitejean.blogspot.com --> It's raining Johnny's!!

As promised, here are the boys :]
Click images to full view, download or save.
Do not copy, modify or steal.
They are free to use and credits are always very nice!!
There will be more to come so please check back again soon.

=============================

NEWS (North East West South)

here are some group sets!!

for the TegoMass lovers!! (Bonus!!)

Image Image

Here come the solos!!

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

wallpapers: click to full view, save, download!!

Ikuta Toma

Image Image

Image Image

Kazuya Kamenashi

stills:

Image Image

Image Image

moving:

Image Image

wallpaper: click to full view, save, download!!

FAHRENHEIT (Fei Lun Hai)

Image Image

Here are some solo stills!!

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

wallpaper: click to full view, save, download!!

please view "HIDDEN" for other gfx!!
there's more to come so please drop by again soon!!

Tukata

Post by Tukata » Jan 15th, '09, 09:40

kwuintessence OMG ! thanks for the .gif files... very nice indeed .... :wub:

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Jan 19th, '09, 06:01

for full entry, visit http://elitejean.blogspot.com

Another GFX Update.
I mostly did the wallpaper requests.

As always, please do not steal, copy or modify.
Click images to full view, download, or save.
Credits are very nice :]

NEWS
i've already finished 3 solo yamapi wallpapers,
1 ryo and 2 massu...all will be done next week.
i have shige, koyama and tegoshi too!!
i plan to make 2 each but it really depends on the requests.
I made a banner for NEWS (member ai -- yellow theme).
I'll post it next weekend :]

Image Image
KAZUYA KAMENASHI
Originally I had two of them but someone wanted a color version
of the black & white one do I ended up with three.
Anyway, thanks to those who sent me pix!!

Image Image

IKUTA TOMA
cause someone told me that there wasn't enough Toma wallpapers that are not emo.
i have been ordered to make a couple light colored ones.
the first one was a mistake that i thought was a waste to delete.
i kept going at it even though i screwed up. (red frame)
the other one was just something simple.

Image Image

FAHRENHEIT
just so you know, i have solo wallpapers for them too.
those will be up on next weeks update.

=================================================
that will be it for this weeks update.
before the end of the month I plan to fulfill 1/4 of my request list again.
I swear, my list never seems to get any shorter.
Here's a mini list of what's to come.

1. TWILIGHT SETS
2. TWILIGHT WALLPAPER
(I have 2 requests for this, i'm just waiting for them to send me pix.)
3. NEWS PAIRS (wallpaper or sets, i don't know yet)
(requested from NEWS INTERNATIONAL FORUMS,
and someone from multiply and i think d-addicts.)
4. KANJANI8 WALLPAPER (from neko-chii!!)
5. SANDARA PARK (set & wallpaper)
6. FAHRENHEIT "SOLO" WALLPAPERS
(yup, solo's of Jiro, Aaron, Calvin, Chun)
7. NEWS "SOLO" WALLPAPERS
(teehee...yamapi, ryo, koyama, shige, massu and tegoshi!!)
8. IKUTA TOMA (wallpaper or set)
9. KAZUYA KAMENASHI (wallpaper or set)

I've been getting requests for shineee (i don't know if i spelled it right),
big bang, wonder girls, super junior, ft. island, and DBSK.
those will be up once i get the time to make them.

Other celebs being requested are teppei koike, maki horikita, etc.
most of them i do not know.
anyway, thanks a lot for being so patient with me.
I only make graphics once a week and thats either Saturday or Sunday.
til my next update!!

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Jan 19th, '09, 06:03

Tukata wrote:kwuintessence OMG ! thanks for the .gif files... very nice indeed .... :wub:
thanks a lot!!

btw, you're so lucky!!
you caught the ball Shige signed :]

Natsu-pi

Post by Natsu-pi » Jan 24th, '09, 23:44

Site you can see everything about Johnny's! its new but i already like it xD

http://johnnysentertainmentneedlove.blogspot.com/

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Jan 26th, '09, 22:19

for full entry, please drop by my blogspot.
the link is under my siggy :]

Another round of graphic update by yours truly.
But before I get to that there are a few things I'd like to say.

First, I just recently (for some unknown reason in the universe)
started to have a "strange" fascination with newspaper clippings and polaroid frames.
This is why most of the requested wallpapers this week have them.
(I hope it's ok with everyone, you guys did say for me to do whatever.)

Second, there are a couple "gory-like" wallpapers on todays gfx update.
(yes that's how one of my online buds described it, i don't know why...)
I also hope this is ok with everyone.
I've been told to keep it on the sweet side since Valentines is coming up.
It cannot be helped though since I never plan any of the stuff I make.
They just turn out the way they are when I'm done.

Last thing I'd like to say is that I have finally created an LJ account!!
I'll also post gfx there and other things so please drop by soon!!
here's the link to it: http://elitejean.livejournal.com

Anyway, here are the wallpapers just as I promised last weekend.
I hope you enjoy them and again thanks for being so patient with me!!
Oh, and thanks to those who sent me pix for their requests.
It really made my life easier :]

As usual, please do not copy, modify, or steal!!
Credits are love and are very nice :]
please click on thumbnails for full view, to download and save too.

NEWS:

Koyama Keiichiro
(I swear, Kei looks like a host club member on the first one XD)

Image Image

Masuda Takahisa
(first one is a summer paradise theme just as requested)

Image Image

Yamashita Tomohisa
(yep, there's 4 of them because 3 was requested and 1 of them is for me!!)

Image Image

Image Image

Ryo Nishikido
(I made 2 versions of the first one. One has his name and the other doesn't.
The person who requested it didn't want his name on it
but it seemed incomplete to me so I ended up with 2 of them.)

Image Image

Tegoshi Yuya
(2 versions of the first one again because the same person requested it.
Last two are old but I'm re-posting because someone couldn't find them.)

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Shigeaki Kato
(I was talking to one of my friens and she mentioned that
no one really considers Shige as angel like, so the first wallpaper is made to justify that.
As for the second one, someone saw my "tegoshi desktop" -- the one with the frame,
ribbon and pink cellphone on deviantart. It's posted above btw.
She had contacted me to make a Shige one. I think it turned out ok.)

Image Image

I'm re-posting my 4 most recent NEWS wallpapers.
People can't seem to find it. I put it up recently on my deviantart.
Here they are:

Image Image

Image Image
FAHRENHEIT: Jiro, Calvin, Aaron, Chun

Image Image

Image Image

Other Celebs:

Image Image
please view spoiler for other gfx!!

well, that's it for this weeks gfx update.
I'll do my best to finish the other requests next week.

FrahYagami

Post by FrahYagami » Nov 6th, '09, 15:59

I love Shige *_*
He is my favourite idol <3

piii

Post by piii » Nov 7th, '09, 21:15

well, shige's not my favourite (uhm, but he's been my fave some time ago xD) but i soooooo love his Shalala Tambourine xD~ ...
i mean, it's sou cute~ ... his cosplay's great in it, huh xD ...

eh, sorry for this post, it's just random & stupid xD
but i wanted to write something about shige ^^"

noobee

Post by noobee » Nov 7th, '09, 21:56

nice!

Reikaa

Post by Reikaa » Jun 4th, '10, 01:38

I've just started to really pay more attention to Shige and i'm searching for some stuff he did. So, which dramas he acted that you recommend me to watch?