Mizushima Hiro

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
wickedvampiregirl

Post by wickedvampiregirl » Mar 12th, '09, 05:22

I can't believe I'm finally participating in this kinda threads lol...
I never thought I would, I usually keep my opinion of actors to myself.
But to be honest, I do find Mizushima Hiro to be very attractive.
He got that presence and charm.
Plus, he have the right educational background,
speak more than just one language fluently...
He's very talented -- Yes, I'm not going to forget to mention his good looks either lol...
I actually went through Kamen Rider Kabuto marathon last month because of him.
Now Imma go and buy the DVD and pretend it's for my young cousin heheh...
Weeeeeeee..........

By the way, I am so snatching that wallpaper -
I am in serious need of wallpaper change.
I haven't changed my piano wallpaper in months >.<
Your graphics are amazing kwuintessence (or Jean as I saw some people have referred you as)...
Weeeeee... Imma go mental for a bit

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Mar 15th, '09, 12:09

does anyone know which show this is?

DeLeila

Post by DeLeila » Mar 23rd, '09, 16:33

I was just wondering if anyone knows about Room of King? Has it been dropped? I can`t find the subs for ep 7 anywhere but I'd like to keep watching. So if anyone knows, please tell me!

wickedvampiregirl

Post by wickedvampiregirl » Mar 23rd, '09, 16:59

@DeLeila

According to JDrama Fansub Map
The drama is currently being subbed by two different subbing group
The hardsubbed version is being subbed by SBK Fansub
And so far they've subbed up to episode five
While Meta_intrans had chose to undertake the soft-sub release
You can check for updates on their thread here @ d-addict or @ their lj
Neither group had stated whether they're dropping the project
And the last episode subbed by SBK (which is episode 5) was released only days ago
I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

DeLeila

Post by DeLeila » Mar 23rd, '09, 17:05

thanks for the quick reply =)

wickedvampiregirl

Post by wickedvampiregirl » Mar 23rd, '09, 17:06

No problem at all, I was kinda following the subbing progress myself.

Natsu-pi

Post by Natsu-pi » Mar 24th, '09, 15:35

Jazzl wrote:

does anyone know which show this is?
This is Nakai Masahiro's (SMAP) program where casts of several drama's that are
participating on tv in the same period will compete against each other, the program is called Nakai Super Drama Festival, in the vid you could see the cast of the drama Voice, meichan no shitsuji, Love shuffle and alot other drama casts =3

NakajimaYuto

Post by NakajimaYuto » Mar 24th, '09, 22:51

lalala~ ...
zettai kareshi sp, did anyone see it ?! ^___^~

poisson_rouge

Post by poisson_rouge » Mar 25th, '09, 02:46

does anyone know mizushima's handedness? i'm just curious...

Natsu-pi

Post by Natsu-pi » Mar 25th, '09, 12:15

NakajimaYuto wrote:lalala~ ...
zettai kareshi sp, did anyone see it ?! ^___^~
It isn't aired yet the air date is also not confirmed yet but it wil air somewhere in this spring
so they will anounce it soon i hope ^^

Gigara

Post by Gigara » Mar 25th, '09, 12:44

It was aired yesterday!!! I haven't seen it yet, but i hope i can watch today or tomorrow. :D

naoko (^-^)

Post by naoko (^-^) » Mar 25th, '09, 13:30

Raw already available ^^ I just can't wait to watch it! Apparently sars-fansub is planning to sub it :D

DeLeila

Post by DeLeila » Mar 27th, '09, 19:12

yes sars is going to sub that special! I'm really looking forward to it... I diddn't expect a special of zettai kareshi, i was a bit disappoited of the ending episode so now i hope there will be mooooore HIRO!

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Mar 30th, '09, 19:27

wickedvampiregirl wrote: By the way, I am so snatching that wallpaper -
I am in serious need of wallpaper change.
I haven't changed my piano wallpaper in months >.<
Your graphics are amazing kwuintessence (or Jean as I saw some people have referred you as)...
Weeeeee... Imma go mental for a bit
i'll make some more soon!!
i change my wallpaper about 3 times in a week.
not just my home pc but also my work pc and laptop...

lotte_lolly

Post by lotte_lolly » Mar 31st, '09, 07:38

OMG my hormones ...

Girls, I cannot thank you enough for the lovely pics and tidbits of info about Hiro sama ... have been nosebleeding to death just about everyday for the past week.

Funnily enough, i didn't find him THAT attractive in Hana Kimi ... now i have to go and get Zettai Kareshi to kyaaaa over him ...

His acting as Tendou Seiji in Kamen Rider Kabuto is pretty damned good. *drool drool*

*goes off to nosebleed somewhere in the corner*
Last edited by lotte_lolly on Mar 31st, '09, 10:10, edited 1 time in total.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Mar 31st, '09, 09:53

Hiro's manager posted in his/her blog today, that tomorrow Hiro's new drama announcement news will be published in sport papers. There has been rumors spread lately abt his new drama together with Kimura Takuya and Ayase Haruka^^ Hopefully it's true^^

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Apr 1st, '09, 05:43

Yup, the news is out: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-4591

Hiro will play the role of a young police officer, and will have comical interactions with the genius weirdo scientist played by Kimura Takuya. I saw the clip in Asazuba this morning, seem like Hiro will be a cute and clumsy young police! And he's short-haired.

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 1st, '09, 09:12

yanie wrote:Yup, the news is out: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-4591

Hiro will play the role of a young police officer, and will have comical interactions with the genius weirdo scientist played by Kimura Takuya. I saw the clip in Asazuba this morning, seem like Hiro will be a cute and clumsy young police! And he's short-haired.
great news, although he is not the leading role but still will do for my hiro withdrawal symptoms. :P

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Apr 1st, '09, 11:46

me too..hehehe

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 1st, '09, 16:53

yanie wrote:Yup, the news is out: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-4591

holy **** +_+ this will be to cool.. kimura and hiro in one drama.. i love kimura and i really like hiro ;;

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 1st, '09, 23:59

yanie wrote:Hiro's manager posted in his/her blog today, that tomorrow Hiro's new drama announcement news will be published in sport papers. There has been rumors spread lately abt his new drama together with Kimura Takuya and Ayase Haruka^^ Hopefully it's true^^
Awesome! Totally love Hiro and i'm also excited that Ayase Haruka is also in it. ;D

jus me

Post by jus me » Apr 2nd, '09, 19:53

wahhh...????I just heard on tv that Mizushima Hiro and Ayaka maybe getting married.
It hasn't been confirmed by either one of them or their talent company. It was just reported in one of the papers.

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 2nd, '09, 20:25

jus me wrote:wahhh...????I just heard on tv that Mizushima Hiro and Ayaka maybe getting married.
It hasn't been confirmed by either one of them or their talent company. It was just reported in one of the papers.
hiro seems quite the type for these things.
You know.. family and these.^^ Why not.

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Apr 2nd, '09, 22:37

I just watched Zoom in Super, they are married or gettin married or whatever all I heard was kekkon suru and then I went like THIS D:. II am just so shocked at how FAST it was .... like... Miyavi/Melody... Hiro/Ayaka... its so fast DDDD: And now rumors of Tomoya/Aibu

....... what?!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 3rd, '09, 01:08

Read the news from a friends' livejournal and I must say that I can't get over this news yet. I'm still shocked. Way too sudden for my heart to take. D:

Wow.....

though I do wish them the best. :wub:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Apr 3rd, '09, 03:10

Wow!! Shocking! Both Hiro and Ayaka are still so young! But from what I read here: http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20090 ... 45-spn-ent

...the news is official. They will register their marriage on Hiro's bday, April 13th! Waa... congratulations, Hiro-kun!!!

The article says they started dating since June last year, after a one-on-one talk on a magazine.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 3rd, '09, 06:24

WOah Hiro is getting married???

TsubasaDragon

Post by TsubasaDragon » Apr 3rd, '09, 06:24

They're above 20 years old! how is that young? But i'm happy for those two...

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Apr 3rd, '09, 06:37

I don't know, perhaps because celebs nowadays, male and female, get married after they're above 30 or at least above 25 xD

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Apr 3rd, '09, 08:00

Wow, that's a great couple.
Omedetou to the two of them!

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Apr 3rd, '09, 08:46

probably.. hehehe.. fans would go berserk hearing this.. am divided.. am not ayaka's fan.. so I'm not totally into them.. ehhehe...

probably if Hiro gets to marry one of his love teams.. then probably it would make a difference.. but anyway, its their decision.. marriage is not an easy one.. so perhaps they've really thought about this... hehehe

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 3rd, '09, 09:08

colyn7 wrote:probably.. hehehe.. fans would go berserk hearing this.. am divided.. am not ayaka's fan.. so I'm not totally into them.. ehhehe...

probably if Hiro gets to marry one of his love teams.. then probably it would make a difference.. but anyway, its their decision.. marriage is not an easy one.. so perhaps they've really thought about this... hehehe
i am confused about hiro's love team :scratch: who they suppose to be?

anyway, i am totally shocked but equally happy for the couple. i love ayaka, she has a great voice and i am totally in love with her I Believe song. to be honest, i have not heard about much girls that were romantically involved with hiro since i got to know him last year so i thought it was very cute of to get married right after they fell in love (it is been anearly a year since they have been dating so i think it's not a sudden decision) and plus the newspaper said they have dating eachother with intention of marriage.

and it reminds me when i was watching Nakai Masahiro's drama challenge 2009 as hiro had a ring on his finger and i thought to myself "i bet Ayaka has a matching one too and it's something to do with her" :P

but it is one brave decision to get married now that both of them are in their highest position of popularity in japan. becasue we all know what such a news can brings up within their japanese fan base. it can totally bring them down. it is very wierd. the world of japanese fans where an idol/actor/actresses have to hide/stop their love life so they won't hurt fan's feeling. i really hope that it works well for both of them. after all, they have decided to go for their love.

sometimes ago i found this pictures on soompi forum and all credit goes to windsylph. i think this was the start of their romance. so young, so in love, so cute

Rihito sama getting married and not to mei-sama? hahahaha :P

wickedvampiregirl

Post by wickedvampiregirl » Apr 3rd, '09, 09:39

Ahhh... Hiro's getting married...
I can't say that I'm surprised lol...
I dunno why, maybe I've always thought he would soon
He just seemed to be the kind of guy who would settle down
Not exactly sure why I felt that way lol...
I guess I just have different sense in seeing people
It's a good thing that he found someone that he wanted to share his life with
I know nothing about his wife-to-be; Ayaka
So, to be honest, I can't comment about her...
But, I do wish Hiro all the best
He does seem happy in the pictures =D

Still... It seemed like most of my fave actors are getting married these days...
I wonder why lol...

angelitzme

Post by angelitzme » Apr 3rd, '09, 09:53

beside Ken-on web site, does Hiro have any other official web site?

lunas

Post by lunas » Apr 3rd, '09, 16:59

You can join livejournal, there should be a few out there.
Hiro is indeed very brave and bold with his decision. At the height of his popularity and to this. Regardless, when I read news about the reason for his quick marriage, it make me respect and like him more. To love and cherish the person that important to you without any regret later in life is very admirable, not many can do that.

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 3rd, '09, 17:11

Ladymercury wrote:I just watched Zoom in Super, they are married or gettin married or whatever all I heard was kekkon suru and then I went like THIS D:. II am just so shocked at how FAST it was .... like... Miyavi/Melody..

....... what?!
ok.. now i understand this post:
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =479560456
but it's cool. I'm happy for him.
Ladymercury wrote: Hiro/Ayaka... its so fast DDDD: And now rumors of Tomoya/Aibu
Hiro and Ayaka.. as I said, i think it is really Hiros lifestlye.. you know.. get married, get babies, have a familie^^ Lucky Hiro, seemes like he found the right one for this.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 3rd, '09, 20:26

I just read the news~

Omedetou to Hiro and Ayaka!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayaka can finally rest and cure herself from the diease that has tortured her for years, and Hiro is so sweet to marry so early to support the one he loves.

jus me

Post by jus me » Apr 3rd, '09, 20:27

He's been married to Ayaka since Feb. 22, 2009.
It's official. I just saw the news on mezamashi tv. They were both on and said they got married. Wow...that was quick. Good luck to them

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 3rd, '09, 21:09

jus me wrote:He's been married to Ayaka since Feb. 22, 2009.
It's official. I just saw the news on mezamashi tv. They were both on and said they got married. Wow...that was quick. Good luck to them
really.. i just found this:
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-4601

They are already married.. for real!^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 3rd, '09, 22:10

Jazzl wrote:

Yes, i read this and i think that is now, my love and admiration for hiro has increased by million fold.
i mean, how many guys you actually find that want to marry their girlfriend as soon as they find out she is suffereing from an illness in order to protect her and take care of her better and when the person himself is a rising superstar?
You really don't read about this kind of story alot this days. that is what made hiro so special in my eyes today. he is such a gentlemen.
i really wish them happiness and health for both and specially for Ayaka for many years together. hiro was brave enough to take this giant step in his life knowing it can indanger his career for good. but he did that because he really is in love.
here is more pictures of press confress

http://beauty.oricon.co.jp/news/photo/i ... 969L&seq=4

this morning there was a rumour of shutgon wedding (which i kind of fell for it because the news was very sudden ) i felt kind of disappointed with hiro but after reading the translation here on this LJ, i could not stop admiring him for what he has done. :wub:
and i did say that i saw the ring in Nakai's drama festival in my previous post? right? i could not believe why that ring on hiro's finger image would not disappear from my mind at all. :scratch:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 3rd, '09, 22:29

CONGRATS TO HIRO

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 3rd, '09, 23:50

Issy wrote:
Jazzl wrote:

Yes, i read this and i think that is now, my love and admiration for hiro has increased by million fold.
i mean, how many guys you actually find that want to marry their girlfriend as soon as they find out she is suffereing from an illness in order to protect her and take care of her better and when the person himself is a rising superstar?
You really don't read about this kind of story alot this days. that is what made hiro so special in my eyes today. he is such a gentlemen.
i really wish them happiness and health for both and specially for Ayaka for many years together. hiro was brave enough to take this giant step in his life knowing it can indanger his career for good. but he did that because he really is in love.
here is more pictures of press confress

http://beauty.oricon.co.jp/news/photo/i ... 969L&seq=4

this morning there was a rumour of shutgon wedding (which i kind of fell for it because the news was very sudden ) i felt kind of disappointed with hiro but after reading the translation here on this LJ, i could not stop admiring him for what he has done. :wub:
and i did say that i saw the ring in Nakai's drama festival in my previous post? right? i could not believe why that ring on hiro's finger image would not disappear from my mind at all. :scratch:
i agree, i agree... love him much more.
But even if it was a shotgun marriage... i wouldn`t have mind that much o.o
on the oricon site... nice shots.. you can see see gaze in his eyes when he looks hat her u.u..(want to have someone like that too)

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 4th, '09, 00:03

to be honest, shotgum marrige do tend to ruin the celebrity's image a bit. specially in japan's entertainment world. that's why i did not want Hiro to have a such a image specially when he is this young and this popular.
i can't say how much my respect for him has increased since i found out that those rumours were not true.

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Apr 4th, '09, 00:13

Issy wrote: Yes, i read this and i think that is now, my love and admiration for hiro has increased by million fold.
I 100% agree with this. This just shows how commited he is to her and how much he truely loves her. I hope the best to the pair and really wish that they lead a very happy married life full of joy and celebration.

All the best to them - The journeys just begun!

peachydomo

Post by peachydomo » Apr 6th, '09, 02:34

I was a little surprised when I read the news online (they're both so young) but I wish them the best!!!

And I think the pairing is so adorable~
Last edited by peachydomo on Apr 7th, '09, 05:15, edited 1 time in total.

lotte_lolly

Post by lotte_lolly » Apr 6th, '09, 12:33

*sigh* still grieving for the loss of a hottie ikemen (well it's not a loss ... and besides i already have a honey!)

wishing lots of good thoughts to Ayaka ... thyroid problems suck big time. Ganbarimasu!

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 6th, '09, 14:06

What this bs about their age??? am i the only one who think marrying someone young is not that bad???

angelitzme

Post by angelitzme » Apr 6th, '09, 14:20

saying they are young makes me laugh! Hiro is 25, i don't find this "young", Ayaka being 21, may be younger than him, but that isn't such young. the majority for being married is 16 if i'm not mistaken....
anyway, the important thing is that they love each other, ne?

gamblewithd3sire

Post by gamblewithd3sire » Apr 7th, '09, 03:09

i just kinda feel like they should've waited a little longer
i mean 4 months is like, nothing. lol but i guess they really love each other so it shouldn't matter!!

i like/love them both a lot

peachydomo

Post by peachydomo » Apr 7th, '09, 05:24

Karate-ka wrote:What this bs about their age??? am i the only one who think marrying someone young is not that bad???
Ahh my words came out wrong. It was just really surprising to me because one minute I found out that they were dating and the next they were already married and it was just this whirlwind of news haha.
angelitzme wrote: saying they are young makes me laugh! Hiro is 25, i don't find this "young", Ayaka being 21, may be younger than him, but that isn't such young. the majority for being married is 16 if i'm not mistaken....
16 really?! That's definitely not the case here where I'm from... at least not to my knowledge. :scratch:
angelitzme wrote:anyway, the important thing is that they love each other, ne?
I agree~ :lol

angelitzme

Post by angelitzme » Apr 7th, '09, 06:21

peachydomo wrote:
Karate-ka wrote:What this bs about their age??? am i the only one who think marrying someone young is not that bad???
Ahh my words came out wrong. It was just really surprising to me because one minute I found out that they were dating and the next they were already married and it was just this whirlwind of news haha.
angelitzme wrote: saying they are young makes me laugh! Hiro is 25, i don't find this "young", Ayaka being 21, may be younger than him, but that isn't such young. the majority for being married is 16 if i'm not mistaken....
16 really?! That's definitely not the case here where I'm from... at least not to my knowledge. :scratch:
i checked and the majority to get married is 18, at least in most europe countries.
they've been seeing each other for less than a year, yes, but the important thing is love :wub:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 7th, '09, 06:57

angelitzme wrote:
peachydomo wrote:
i checked and the majority to get married is 18, at least in most europe countries.
they've been seeing each other for less than a year, yes, but the important thing is love :wub:
i read somewhere they actualy knew each other for 3 years but it wasnt for a magazine they started to date each other...

angelitzme

Post by angelitzme » Apr 7th, '09, 08:05

i read they first saw each other 3 years ago, but started seriously seeing each other last june...

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 7th, '09, 08:10

that's what i read too
i think age doesn't matter so much.
Japanese People mostly get faster married.

angelitzme

Post by angelitzme » Apr 7th, '09, 08:19

yes they get married before 30, or never get married at all!

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 7th, '09, 09:51

that's what the dramas say.. and they show their lifestyle in theirdramas..
but actually i think "never get married at all" don't have to be always true... who nows^^
but there are a lot of stars/idols/actors/actresses of which i think: whoa, they are surely married.
And then I search for the evidence and there are not married at all and there isn't even a sign of a loverelationship on the internet (it doesn't only concern people over 30)
so i think they often marry the first person they have a serious relationship with or it is a shotgun marriage.
Good "thing" Hiro married purely out of love and protection

Edit: it's "thing" not think xD
Last edited by Jazzl on Apr 7th, '09, 10:25, edited 1 time in total.

angelitzme

Post by angelitzme » Apr 7th, '09, 10:03

Jazzl wrote: Good think Hiro married purely out of love and protection
i agree 100%

DeLeila

Post by DeLeila » Apr 8th, '09, 20:57

Oh wow, I didn't know he was married ^^ *quite a shot right now*
Well, good luck to him then ^^ As long as he will appear on TV from time to time I don't mind that XD

saitojiyuu

Post by saitojiyuu » Apr 9th, '09, 12:27

OK! i am officially out of the circulation. If i hadn't opened this thread, i wouldn't have known. HIRO is married??! my Hiro???:O *shoked*

..it took me a while to collect myself. Pondering upont it, i don't think marriage is some wrong decision a guy and a girl could make. There is no such thing as that. Eveything happens because they are supposed to happen. I bet there is a great reason behind such sudden act, and whatever that is, I'm sure both of them and their families considered it a lot that they took such big step.

congratulations for the both of them. :D

angelitzme

Post by angelitzme » Apr 9th, '09, 14:07

saitojiyuu wrote:OK! i am officially out of the circulation. If i hadn't opened this thread, i wouldn't have known. HIRO is married??! my Hiro???:O *shoked*

..it took me a while to collect myself. Pondering upont it, i don't think marriage is some wrong decision a guy and a girl could make. There is no such thing as that. Eveything happens because they are supposed to happen. I bet there is a great reason behind such sudden act, and whatever that is, I'm sure both of them and their families considered it a lot that they took such big step.

especially if Hiro-kun married Ayaka to support her with her illness, that is brave, well in a way. he had to love her a lot for that, you don't marry someone sick just like that! you don't even mary just like that!
i hope she'll feel better with the years :)

wobblywalker

Post by wobblywalker » Apr 9th, '09, 16:26

She's a real cutie, I was touched at his words that he found her indispensable to his life. I hope to see a lot more of him in doramas... Maybe because of his real-life situation he does have a great hottie/romantic persona when he acts!
:-)

and yes, congrats to both of them, I wish them every happiness and success in the years to come...
Last edited by wobblywalker on Apr 10th, '09, 15:13, edited 1 time in total.

saitojiyuu

Post by saitojiyuu » Apr 10th, '09, 13:49

angelitzme wrote:
saitojiyuu wrote:OK! i am officially out of the circulation. If i hadn't opened this thread, i wouldn't have known. HIRO is married??! my Hiro???:O *shoked*

especially if Hiro-kun married Ayaka to support her with her illness, that is brave, well in a way. he had to love her a lot for that, you don't marry someone sick just like that! you don't even mary just like that!
i hope she'll feel better with the years :)
i totally agree..he wouldn't marry just like that..

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 10th, '09, 18:32

i think ayakas isn`t that bad for hiro ^^

aireny

Post by aireny » Apr 11th, '09, 03:36

woah, weird. i had no idea hiro was married!? X: awww well good for him & ayaka-san.
RANDOMMMM, but his birthday is in three days ( well three days from where i am ahaha. )

lotte_lolly

Happy Birthday Hiro sama

Post by lotte_lolly » Apr 13th, '09, 00:33

First! orz

It's his birthday already! お誕生日おめでとう。うふ。 <--- ok, so the board time doesn't match my timezone ... hee hee

*sigh* fangirling makes a person do strange things ... ^___^

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 13th, '09, 00:52

xD oh you're right.

happy birthday to him ;;
25 , what an age ^^.. he has his whole life ahead

saitojiyuu

Post by saitojiyuu » Apr 13th, '09, 05:13

tanjoubi omodetou hiro!

marriage...what a birthday gift! :lol

Hiro-suki

Post by Hiro-suki » Apr 14th, '09, 02:59

Hi Everyone :P I'm new to d-addicts. this is my first post!!! and I wuld lyk to make it in Hiro-s thread (obviously) .^w^.

Theres so much happening to Hiro-san lately ne~ Sumimasen, i hvnt known Hiro-san for too long, but after watching mei-chan, he's become my fav.idol/ikemen :P and also, hes so attractive in BiDaN (hope you read it too >.<) Dakara, iroiro oshietekure!!!arigatouxxx

Saisho wa, o-tanjoubi omedetou!!! :cheers: Hiro-sama. Im so happy cuz his b'day is just 3 days before mine^O^ im planning to get his photobook and woteva i can find of him >_< and buy more magazines lyk Koi.Men, but im really new to ikemen mags, so i hv to learn more.^^

Ja! hope to see you more soon and hiro-san's thread becoming bigger and bigger. I also luv creating banners, w.papers, etc wif psc, so hope to be able to upload some ne~~. minna, mata ashita

saitojiyuu

Post by saitojiyuu » Apr 14th, '09, 11:06

Hiro-suki wrote:Hi Everyone :P I'm new to d-addicts. this is my first post!!! and I wuld lyk to make it in Hiro-s thread (obviously) .^w^.

Theres so much happening to Hiro-san lately ne~ Sumimasen, i hvnt known Hiro-san for too long, but after watching mei-chan, he's become my fav.idol/ikemen :P and also, hes so attractive in BiDaN (hope you read it too >.<) Dakara, iroiro oshietekure!!!arigatouxxx

Saisho wa, o-tanjoubi omedetou!!! :cheers: Hiro-sama. Im so happy cuz his b'day is just 3 days before mine^O^ im planning to get his photobook and woteva i can find of him >_< and buy more magazines lyk Koi.Men, but im really new to ikemen mags, so i hv to learn more.^^

Ja! hope to see you more soon and hiro-san's thread becoming bigger and bigger. I also luv creating banners, w.papers, etc wif psc, so hope to be able to upload some ne~~. minna, mata ashita
hi! okaeri! :D

DeLeila

Post by DeLeila » Apr 14th, '09, 13:11

Happy belated birthday to Hiro ^.^
I'm going to watch Zettai Kareshi again. Btw, when is this special coming out again? I can't wait to see it ^.^

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 14th, '09, 13:37

takoyograph said it'll be aired this spring ôo
i`m happy cause SARS is planning to sub it

NakajimaYuto

Post by NakajimaYuto » Apr 16th, '09, 01:38

Jazzl wrote:takoyograph said it'll be aired this spring ôo
it will be aired ...?!
it aired on march 24th, didn't it ...?!^^"

hideko

Post by hideko » Apr 16th, '09, 06:40

I was surprised when my friend told me that Mizushima and Ayaka got married, but good for them. <3 There's apparently a little bit of work-related drama going on because of it...
NakajimaYuto wrote:
Jazzl wrote:takoyograph said it'll be aired this spring ôo
it will be aired ...?!
it aired on march 24th, didn't it ...?!^^"
Yeah, it definitely did air, because I was definitely watching it at that time. It was so ridiculous, haha.

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 16th, '09, 08:34

ô.o..oh, didn`t know this, sorry xD
you watched it? ;_;

Anyamaranth

Post by Anyamaranth » Apr 16th, '09, 11:53

I love him in Hana Kimi and Zettai Kareshi! ^^
In both dramas, he looks like the playboy but Nanba-sempai and Asamoto Soshi are both very touching characters!

DeLeila > I want to see the SP of Zettai Kareshi too! I hope we'll see a romantic scene between him and Riiko because I was all for SoshixRiiko while watching Zettai Kareshi.. He really loved her even if he didn't show his feelings as easily as Night and now he deserves to be happy with Riiko. And us... We deserve to see that! =D