Mizushima Hiro

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Aug 15th, '07, 05:22

nonconformist86 wrote:@ AshanishiLynn you need to have a livejournal account. it's easy to make ^_^
yeh I made one already but it's kinda poor looking

Artster Flux

Post by Artster Flux » Aug 15th, '07, 10:37

hi everyone, i've finally managed to make an account so i can chat about hiro with you guys, its nice to see his fanbase grow. i couldn't find a masaki thread but i've been reading hiro's too so lets try hard to provide eachother with hiro goodness ( i pick up a lot of japanese mags yet haven't seen any recent ones with hiro:( my newest has shirota on the cover though) banzai! :cheers:

ilovepnp

Post by ilovepnp » Aug 15th, '07, 11:12

hey everyone,

just wanted to say that hiro mizushima is a great actor! love him in hana kimi! and also, not sure whether anyone has mentioned it before but...he and matsumoto jun sure look alike! haha i remember seeing the first episode of hana kimi and i did a triple take and had to google the hana kimi cast to determine whether it was jun or not! haha its the first time i've watched hiro and he sure is charming on screen! I hope he gets to be the lead in a future drama!

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 15th, '07, 11:14

aggiel wrote:LOL aww, he likes 'hip hop/eminem'
whoa! where did u read/hear that tell me pwease!!

@artster: welcome!!!!glad to see another hiro fan :cheers: actually there is a list of magazines he's going to be in on his main site.

@Ilovepnp: I almost thought he was jun too when i first saw hanakimi cause in his other shows he looked so different but for some readon in hanakimi he sorta looked like jun...maybe it was the smexy bed hair? I think some people on here also think they look alike if you go back a few pages there are even 2 comparison pics lol.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 15th, '07, 11:31

ilovepnp wrote:hey everyone,

just wanted to say that hiro mizushima is a great actor! love him in hana kimi! and also, not sure whether anyone has mentioned it before but...he and matsumoto jun sure look alike! haha i remember seeing the first episode of hana kimi and i did a triple take and had to google the hana kimi cast to determine whether it was jun or not! haha its the first time i've watched hiro and he sure is charming on screen! I hope he gets to be the lead in a future drama!

ummmm... never really thought of that.. jun has this kind of round face while hiro...hiro has an oval face and a bit thinner that jun.
:scratch:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 15th, '07, 11:34

wow!!! new ppl, welcome minna!!!

yeah! i thought that too at first but then i started noticing the difference between them later on...like how hiro is hotter :lol

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 15th, '07, 11:45

chocodreamer wrote:wow!!! new ppl, welcome minna!!!

yeah! i thought that too at first but then i started noticing the difference between them later on...like how hiro is hotter :lol

hahaha... thanks. i would agree on that one. if jun still looks like shin from gokusen i would say he was hotter than hiro. but to see hiro in pictures, with that eyes and smile and whole face.. i start drooling ang change my mind instantly. lolz!
:P :wub: :whistling:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 15th, '07, 11:49

^ *nods* yup! i don't think i'll ever get bored looking at hiro, he's just an eye candy :D

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 15th, '07, 11:58

^ 100% agree Hiro is wayyyyyyy hotter! he's got unique looks and his voice is sexy not as I guess u can say whiny as Juns (forgive me jun fans!) but Hiro's voice is just so soothing and his smile is perfect! and his lips are so kissable his sexy bed hair...i can go on and on and on :wub: so happy to see more Hiro fans!

pnaycutie

Post by pnaycutie » Aug 15th, '07, 13:40

BxLibra wrote:
aggiel wrote:LOL aww, he likes 'hip hop/eminem'
whoa! where did u read/hear that tell me pwease!!

@artster: welcome!!!!glad to see another hiro fan :cheers: actually there is a list of magazines he's going to be in on his main site.

@Ilovepnp: I almost thought he was jun too when i first saw hanakimi cause in his other shows he looked so different but for some readon in hanakimi he sorta looked like jun...maybe it was the smexy bed hair? I think some people on here also think they look alike if you go back a few pages there are even 2 comparison pics lol.
oh its at tha hana kimi site rit here, in his interview! n u get to see his own handwritin!!! yay!!!! :wub: http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/hanakimi/spe_ikemen/index.html just click on lovely hiro :-)

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 15th, '07, 14:05

lol his handwritting is so tiny lol hard to read lol but yay!! he likes hip hop :wub:

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Aug 15th, '07, 15:33

can some one post a pic of the character he represent in the manga
thank you
I hope he will lead a drama after hanakimi

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 15th, '07, 17:06

Last edited by BxLibra on Aug 15th, '07, 18:24, edited 1 time in total.

leadfreaky

Post by leadfreaky » Aug 15th, '07, 17:53

I love NanPasenpai!!XDDDD
ehm, I just read that Hiro lived in Switzerland from 6-12!o.O
does anyone knows more about this?? maybe I can find out where he lived....*_*

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 15th, '07, 17:58

there is no word as to where in switzerland he lived but he was there resulting in his fluent, amazing, non-accented english speaking skillz

correct me if i'm wrong yall but maybe Hiro lost the weight for the role as Nanba-senpai i mean if you think about it the manga nanba is skinny so maybe to look more like him he lost more weight?

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 15th, '07, 18:34

Credit and much luv to Nomanymore's LJ who put up a scan of the cast (Hiro, maki, oguri, toma) about bloodtypes and each others personality
...Hiro is so mysterious :wub:

http://nomanymore.livejournal.com/16320.html#cutid1

i'm on LJ also so u can add me (olalibra) ^.^ i just started it so bare with the lameness :lol
Last edited by BxLibra on Aug 15th, '07, 18:42, edited 2 times in total.

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Aug 15th, '07, 18:35

Artster Flux wrote:hi everyone, i've finally managed to make an account so i can chat about hiro with you guys, its nice to see his fanbase grow. i couldn't find a masaki thread but i've been reading hiro's too so lets try hard to provide eachother with hiro goodness ( i pick up a lot of japanese mags yet haven't seen any recent ones with hiro:( my newest has shirota on the cover though) banzai! :cheers:
whoa...i wanna see that Shirota Yuu cover...they should get Hiro to do covers too!!!

@ AshanishiLynn you should add me as a friend! hahaha. :lol and you too Artster Flux

welcome to the new ppl we got here. :D

Hiro does look like the nanba sempai in the manga ne? ^.^

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Aug 15th, '07, 18:41

thanks for the tip BxLibra! kyaaaa more Hiro

it's funny what they said about him...cuz Hiro does seem to have a bit of an personality. I like the way he acts in interviews ^__________^

emisaid

Post by emisaid » Aug 15th, '07, 19:14

So I looked at the info on Hiro (the handwritten stuff) and I decided to translate some of it... just to let you know I've only had 2 years of Japanese so my kanji is really rusty :\ If somebody else knows more than I do, feel free to correct me!

Name: Mizushima Hiro
Character Name/Dorm: Nanba Minami / 2nd Dorm
Birthdate: April 13, 1984
Blood Type: AB
Constellation: Aries
Hometown: Tokyo

Q. Favorite food? It says "Cream Bread" so I'm not sure exactly what that is >_>
Q. Least favorite? Broiled Fish, Boiled Fish
Q. Favorite Type? Nice People (I'm guessing this is for girls or friends)
Q. Favorite Phrase? "You can do it" (loose translation)
Q. Favorite Sport? Soccer
Q. Favorite Music (This is my guess)? Hip Hop / Eminem
Q. Favorite Fashion? He likes jeans (as do I)
Q. (I think this says "Favorite Subject in School")? Fine Arts
Q. What he does during free time? Writes lyrics & composition (Hip Hop) / Write lyrics in the park
Q. Hobbies / Interests? Writing lyrics, composition / Soccer, English Conversation
The last question I could try to translate but I'd have to find out what all the kanji means... I'll maybe try later in the day if I have time >_>

I find it funny how lots of Japanese celebrities like Eminem... I dunno about you guys but there's way better Hip Hop artists out there other than Eminem. I guess since it's Japan, that's the only rapper they get the most exposure to u_u
Last edited by emisaid on Aug 15th, '07, 20:18, edited 1 time in total.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 15th, '07, 19:27

THANKS! for the translation i was having a hard time reading his kanji he writes so tiny it was easier to read shuns lol. Maybe he likes the way eminem raps or that he hasn't had a chance to listen to other rappers cause of work but him actually stating himself that english is his interest and hobby im so gonna write my letter in japanglish (mostly english though) ^.^ still need to think of what to write though :unsure:

strawberry2005

Post by strawberry2005 » Aug 15th, '07, 19:57

emisaid wrote:So I looked at the info on Hiro (the handwritten stuff) and I decided to translate some of it... just to let you know I've only had 2 years of Japanese so my kanji is really rusty :\ If somebody else knows more than I do, feel free to correct me!

Q. Favorite food? It says "Cream Bread" so I'm not sure exactly what that is >_>
Q. What he does during free time? Writes lyrics & composition (Hip Hop) / Write lyrics in the park
Q. Hobbies / Interests? Writing lyrics, composition / Soccer, English Conversation
thanks for the translation... i didn't know what question 9 said... i knew the answer had to do with writing and composing songs, but still... thanks a lot :P

btw... i would REALLY REALLY like to hear some of the lyrics he has written
can you imagine what it would be like?...
or... can you picture him as a singer? *lol*
i'd die to see that..
but maybe it's better if he keeps the acting career :P

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Aug 15th, '07, 21:07

i can't imagine dear Hiro rappin' out.
seriously...it seems too funny :lol :lol
yo! yo! yo! check it out yo!
hmmm....lmao!

Artster Flux

Post by Artster Flux » Aug 15th, '07, 21:51

nonconformist86 wrote:
Artster Flux wrote:hi everyone, i've finally managed to make an account so i can chat about hiro with you guys, its nice to see his fanbase grow. i couldn't find a masaki thread but i've been reading hiro's too so lets try hard to provide eachother with hiro goodness ( i pick up a lot of japanese mags yet haven't seen any recent ones with hiro:( my newest has shirota on the cover though) banzai! :cheers:
whoa...i wanna see that Shirota Yuu cover...they should get Hiro to do covers too!!!

@ AshanishiLynn you should add me as a friend! hahaha. :lol and you too Artster Flux

I'll scan that issue. i have one with shun oguri also, just point me to the main hana kimi thread and shirota's and i'll put them up. by the way, it is true that hiro has good acting skills, i mean he is quite the chameleon and plays a vast array of roles, after going from kabuto to lovely complex then hana kimi my room mate had to point out that it was hiro in lovely and hana. now though if i see him in anything else i'll definitely know.

strawberry2005

Post by strawberry2005 » Aug 15th, '07, 22:31

nonconformist86 wrote:i can't imagine dear Hiro rappin' out.
seriously...it seems too funny :lol :lol
yo! yo! yo! check it out yo!
hmmm....lmao!
hahaha i knoooowww! lol

@Artster Flux.. i want to see that shirota cover too pleaseeee!
i love him... (not as much as i love hiro, but it's love :p)
XD

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Aug 16th, '07, 02:01

thanks Artster Flux!!!!

you should see the main thread for Hana Kimi when you go to the forum index since someone also posts there but just in case...here it is: Hana Kimi

if you don't mind jst send us a link here...hehehe that discussion has so many pages i get lost in it :lol thank you!

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 16th, '07, 03:20

thanks for the translations!!!

awww, he writes lyrics at the park...he seems to have a sweet personality :wub:

gosh, if it was true that he lost weight for nanba's role...hope he gains it back after hana-kimi...i want him less skinny!

sakurasake

Post by sakurasake » Aug 16th, '07, 04:03

emisaid wrote:So I looked at the info on Hiro (the handwritten stuff) and I decided to translate some of it... just to let you know I've only had 2 years of Japanese so my kanji is really rusty :\ If somebody else knows more than I do, feel free to correct me!

The last question I could try to translate but I'd have to find out what all the kanji means... I'll maybe try later in the day if I have time >_>

I find it funny how lots of Japanese celebrities like Eminem... I dunno about you guys but there's way better Hip Hop artists out there other than Eminem. I guess since it's Japan, that's the only rapper they get the most exposure to u_u
HI!! I'm usually the lurker type but no one can resist Hiro (especially posting in his thread) for too long ne!

the last q:
Q: Describe your character's appeal
A: He's a flirt but he's a manly/masculine sorta guy. I usually portray him as a relaxed, popular, idolised guy

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 16th, '07, 07:46

BxLibra wrote:^ 100% agree Hiro is wayyyyyyy hotter! he's got unique looks and his voice is sexy not as I guess u can say whiny as Juns (forgive me jun fans!) but Hiro's voice is just so soothing and his smile is perfect! and his lips are so kissable his sexy bed hair...i can go on and on and on :wub: so happy to see more Hiro fans!

omg...! haha... :wub: what a word to put it.... BEDROOM HAIR!!! lolz... that hair is like... a dog's? i mean not in a bad way. its like as jun was in kimi wa petto. he was seen as momo the dog. coz of his hair... hiro's hair is just... so good! :thumright: you'd like to touch it always, smell it or something. its plainly.... love! :wub: :wub: :wub:
BxLibra wrote:there is no word as to where in switzerland he lived but he was there resulting in his fluent, amazing, non-accented english speaking skillz

correct me if i'm wrong yall but maybe Hiro lost the weight for the role as Nanba-senpai i mean if you think about it the manga nanba is skinny so maybe to look more like him he lost more weight?

i think he did.. but he was skinny already before. but not as skinny as from hana kimi. and he keeps wearing those tight fitting shirts that makes him look more skinnier. :crazy:

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Aug 16th, '07, 08:36

nonconformist86 wrote:

Kkekeke sure
my name is the same as my username here on D-addicts (AshanishiLynn)

:3
Hiro is so cute he likes Eminem
I cannot iamgin him rapping :O

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 16th, '07, 12:58

biniBningPunkista wrote:
BxLibra wrote:^ 100% agree Hiro is wayyyyyyy hotter! he's got unique looks and his voice is sexy not as I guess u can say whiny as Juns (forgive me jun fans!) but Hiro's voice is just so soothing and his smile is perfect! and his lips are so kissable his sexy bed hair...i can go on and on and on :wub: so happy to see more Hiro fans!

omg...! haha... :wub: what a word to put it.... BEDROOM HAIR!!! lolz... that hair is like... a dog's? i mean not in a bad way. its like as jun was in kimi wa petto. he was seen as momo the dog. coz of his hair... hiro's hair is just... so good! :thumright: you'd like to touch it always, smell it or something. its plainly.... love! :wub: :wub: :wub:
BxLibra wrote:there is no word as to where in switzerland he lived but he was there resulting in his fluent, amazing, non-accented english speaking skillz

i think he did.. but he was skinny already before. but not as skinny as from hana kimi. and he keeps wearing those tight fitting shirts that makes him look more skinnier. :crazy:
yeah i mean he was skinny but now he's like really but w/e he's still hot! And yeah i usually call that dog hair look bedhair like he just jumped out of bed and went outside lol it looked cute on Jun but it looks hotter on Hiro :wub: :wub:

I really hope the character julia comes into play in hanakimi cause only hearing him speaking english (and his italian? or was it french? in KRK ep 29) wasn't enough...yeah i'm very greedy MORE HIRO SCENES!

btw what are you guys putting in your letters i need ideas :unsure:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 16th, '07, 13:03

haha! i still have no idea what to write :P

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Aug 16th, '07, 15:01

i would like to ask which scene does he show up in Gokusen 2
or which ep

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 16th, '07, 15:15

i'm not even sure what episodes exactly maybe most of them? someone mentioned on here that he was always wearing a light green shirt and had like brown short hair. I know there is a scan from one episode that has him upclose and i think even talking on page 2 or 3? of this thread

momoji

Post by momoji » Aug 16th, '07, 23:22

yup he has relly short hair and he wears a danggling earing and a lime green shirt...you can notice him right away...he only have one line and that's like at the ery first episode....when he was playin an extra in ame to yume he at least have more than one lines....so that's cool hehe...

me too I'm to caught up with my daily life that I forgot that I haven't write to hiro though I do not know what to write either...

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 17th, '07, 02:59

Has any of you emailed/mailed Hiro yet?! If so, if he replied, post it up! I'd love to see what he says. Btw, if you did mail, what did you write? I emailed mine xD. I was nervous. Wrote about my silly dream about him and then asked for an autograph on his photo. Hopefully he replies and is willing to send it to me. *sigh*

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 17th, '07, 03:17

ahhhh i'm so happy you already sent yours! i don't know what to write in mine i'd be to nervous to click send in the email or letter. If you get a reply you better post it!!!

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 17th, '07, 03:52

BxLibra wrote:ahhhh i'm so happy you already sent yours! i don't know what to write in mine i'd be to nervous to click send in the email or letter. If you get a reply you better post it!!!
Yes I would definately post it! I was also nervous haha. I wonder if his company reads it =|

I'd be soooo glad to get his autograph!! :wub:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 17th, '07, 06:05

amtee wrote:Has any of you emailed/mailed Hiro yet?! If so, if he replied, post it up! I'd love to see what he says. Btw, if you did mail, what did you write? I emailed mine xD. I was nervous. Wrote about my silly dream about him and then asked for an autograph on his photo. Hopefully he replies and is willing to send it to me. *sigh*
woah! good for u, u already sent yours...i'm still mustering up the courage to press the send button XD it would be sooo nice if he mails back :wub:

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 17th, '07, 18:51

chocodreamer wrote:
amtee wrote:Has any of you emailed/mailed Hiro yet?! If so, if he replied, post it up! I'd love to see what he says. Btw, if you did mail, what did you write? I emailed mine xD. I was nervous. Wrote about my silly dream about him and then asked for an autograph on his photo. Hopefully he replies and is willing to send it to me. *sigh*
woah! good for u, u already sent yours...i'm still mustering up the courage to press the send button XD it would be sooo nice if he mails back :wub:
LOL!! "Every ounce of confidence I have, for you I will" think like that!! :P

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 17th, '07, 20:31

It says "NTT ????? Denpo"
Does anyone know what this video is?

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Aug 17th, '07, 20:50

amtee wrote:

Hmmm...Interesting I haven't seen that before...Hiro looks younger here. It's an ending of a movie. What movie i have now clue.

Oh btw...I was just looking over Hiro's profile again...and I overlooked the fact that Hiro Mizushima isn't his real name at all...it's Saito Tomohiro (斉藤智裕) how weird is that? there's still a Hiro in it but it's so weird... :blink

ayaka_

Post by ayaka_ » Aug 17th, '07, 20:54

amtee wrote:

the title says "NTT nishinippon Denpo short film"
So i assume that it's a commerial short film...

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 17th, '07, 21:03

I"ve actually seen this short movie a couple of times but i still don't know how it relates to NTT Denpo :unsure:

strawberry2005

Post by strawberry2005 » Aug 17th, '07, 22:57

hi...
may i ask where do you watch hanazakari no kimitachi e??
'cause i use eMule to download the episodes, but it takes forever...
and i watched it online here:
http://chinkymovies.blogspot.com/2007/0 ... chi-e.html
but all of sudden the videos are gone..
and i haven't watched episode 7 yet... i'm trying to find it with english subs, but no results!...
can anyone help me out here, please...

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Aug 17th, '07, 23:04

strawberry2005 wrote:hi...
may i ask where do you watch hanazakari no kimitachi e??
'cause i use eMule to download the episodes, but it takes forever...
and i watched it online here:
http://chinkymovies.blogspot.com/2007/0 ... chi-e.html
but all of sudden the videos are gone..
and i haven't watched episode 7 yet... i'm trying to find it with english subs, but no results!...
can anyone help me out here, please...
hey dear.. go to www.veoh.com

u will find all the eps :-) and with subs as well.. but ep 7 is raw ..

emisaid

Post by emisaid » Aug 18th, '07, 00:09

amtee wrote:

There's two parts to this, but it's just a short film (no longer than 10 mins). I don't know what NTT Denpo is but from what it looks like, it's just one of Hiro's early works in 2005. It's not that bad of a video, plot-wise it has a lot of meaning behind it, at least in my opinion it does.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 18th, '07, 00:33

yeah i liked it the first time i saw it. he looks so young in the "short movie"

oh and about hiro rapping you can probably catch just like the tiniest clip of it at the end of Kamen Rider Kabuto episode 43 like all the way at the end its i guess his small version of japanese rapping where at the end of it he's like "ore sama G" (I'm a G) he even does the hand movements like a rapper hahaha he's so cute there! みんな見てください!
Last edited by BxLibra on Aug 18th, '07, 13:43, edited 1 time in total.

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 18th, '07, 05:21

^ kyaaaaaa!!! really? he rapped for a few seconds??? i gotta see it :P

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 18th, '07, 13:42

well at the beginning he's like talking but then they end it off with like a 1 line rap and a "im a G" in japanese lol its him and Sato Yuki its very quick as with the other kamen rider shorts at the end but he's so cute when he says "ore sama G" and does the hand movement

edit:
he says "eiji, reji, soshite super hero time wa? Nan ji"
then after yuki talks he goes...."ore sama G" and the lil pose from the both of them hiro looks so goood!!!!!!!

clip: ending of 43 (sorry no sub)

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 18th, '07, 14:04

^ have to watch it :P gosh, why does hiro have to be irrisistible and adorable in everything he does? :wub:

by the way, has any of you watched 'hatsukare'? hiro was in it, also the girl he was with in kanojo to no tadashii asobikata...

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 18th, '07, 17:08

Ugh as much as i found that girl in kanojo asobikata annoying i'm gonna watch hatsukare i just gotta finish up KRK and the KRK movie lol

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 18th, '07, 17:19

^ i don't like her too! i was disappointed that she was the one playing the 'princess'...i've seen prettier girls more suited for that role :P

have any idea where i can watch or dl 'hatsukare'?

momoji

Post by momoji » Aug 18th, '07, 19:44

yup if anybody know where to get it hollar me up too....hahah I kinda understand what he was trying to say with oresama G it's very clever cos G or ji in this case means time...so when the other person ask nanji like what time tendou was like my time...hahahha kewllll

strawberry2005

Post by strawberry2005 » Aug 18th, '07, 21:09

BxLibra wrote:well at the beginning he's like talking but then they end it off with like a 1 line rap and a "im a G" in japanese lol its him and Sato Yuki its very quick as with the other kamen rider shorts at the end but he's so cute when he says "ore sama G" and does the hand movement

edit:
he says "eiji, reji, soshite super hero time wa? Nan ji"
then after yuki talks he goes...."ore sama G" and the lil pose from the both of them hiro looks so goood!!!!!!!

clip: ending of 43 (sorry no sub)
waaaaa!!!!
soooo cute!
thanks for that video >.<
he looks so good in that part... so sexy XD
hahahha i loved it!... i watched it like a million times!
and i'll continue watching it!

and.. @ HaJoSa thank you so much.. i found a subbed version of episode 7, there in veoh! XD thank you :cheers:

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 19th, '07, 04:34

chocodreamer wrote:^ i don't like her too! i was disappointed that she was the one playing the 'princess'...i've seen prettier girls more suited for that role :P

have any idea where i can watch or dl 'hatsukare'?
I've tried searching for hatsu kare but couldn't find it. The princess drama [forgot the title]
didn't meet my expectations. I thought it was going o be like other dramas with 10 episodes or so but it's only 2. And I don't get why they don't talk to eachother at school. The girl kind of annoys me, her looks and personality. But I guess the ending twist hehe :D

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 19th, '07, 04:36

omg, have you guys watched "Pink no idenshi"? It is horrible! T_T I hated that girl with Hiro. Also, the storyline and acting, it's just cheap!

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 19th, '07, 04:44

amtee wrote:omg, have you guys watched "Pink no idenshi"? It is horrible! T_T I hated that girl with Hiro. Also, the storyline and acting, it's just cheap!
haha!!! i was so jealous of her! she got to kiss hiro a lot of times!!! XD

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 19th, '07, 04:45

amtee wrote:omg, have you guys watched "Pink no idenshi"? It is horrible! T_T I hated that girl with Hiro. Also, the storyline and acting, it's just cheap!
yeah i hated it too but i loved the heater scene at the library. She was so smart I would have done the same thing to get him to take his clothes off :lol that scene was like wow! :wub:
i'm still looking for hatsukare :( if i find it i'll post it up ^.^

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 19th, '07, 04:54

chocodreamer wrote:
haha!!! i was so jealous of her! she got to kiss hiro a lot of times!!! XD
I KNOW!!! i'm jealous of all the girls he's kissed irl and in his dramas lol ahh well...hatsukare is hard to find cause i only get search results from the anime and manga...kinda annoying :x

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 19th, '07, 04:55

^ yeah, the heater scene was really funny, she was really desperate, i dunno she seemed kinda annoying to me...and when hiro started unbuttoning his shirt XD

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Aug 19th, '07, 05:13

@ strawberry2005 here's where i usually get Hana Kimi

http://bittersweet-bun.livejournal.com/ she's pretty awesome at giving links and the subs are all there. :D

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 20th, '07, 04:59

did you guys email Hiro yet?!

Demongoddess0991

Post by Demongoddess0991 » Aug 20th, '07, 05:27

Not yet.I still don't know what to write.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 20th, '07, 12:05

me either still brainstorming on what to write :(

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 20th, '07, 16:14

seriously? you're planning to email him??
tell me if he responds... :D then i'll try sending an email too..
ganbatte!

strawberry2005

Post by strawberry2005 » Aug 20th, '07, 19:11

nonconformist86 wrote:@ strawberry2005 here's where i usually get Hana Kimi

http://bittersweet-bun.livejournal.com/ she's pretty awesome at giving links and the subs are all there. :D
thank you! i'll try this one too!...

btw.. i was thinking in writing an e-mail to him too... but i don't know...
it makes me nervous just to think about it!!... :pale:
i don't know what to say...
maybe something like.. keep doing your best, you're awesome... i love you...
marry me?
:blink
:scratch:
plus... if he doesn't reply i'll feel very sad :cry:

momoji

Post by momoji » Aug 20th, '07, 22:22

^ haha that's good...

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 21st, '07, 02:36

*sigh. I haven't gotten a reply yet. It's been about a week already I think?

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 21st, '07, 02:45

oh oh maybe he's too busy cause of the filming for hanakimi so maybe when he finally gets like a break from it he'll check?

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 21st, '07, 02:53

BxLibra wrote:oh oh maybe he's too busy cause of the filming for hanakimi so maybe when he finally gets like a break from it he'll check?
Yea, i know actors are very busy. But I can't wait T_T
I know that I read somewhere, he says he spends time reading his fan letters/emails. :wub:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 21st, '07, 03:07

amtee wrote:
BxLibra wrote:oh oh maybe he's too busy cause of the filming for hanakimi so maybe when he finally gets like a break from it he'll check?
I know that I read somewhere, he says he spends time reading his fan letters/emails. :wub:
really really really??? I wonder if he likes reading the ones written in english more since his interest is english conversation ahhhhhhhh i want to send one i just really need to sit and think about what to write lol :scratch:

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 21st, '07, 03:17

BxLibra wrote:
amtee wrote:
really really really??? I wonder if he likes reading the ones written in english more since his interest is english conversation ahhhhhhhh i want to send one i just really need to sit and think about what to write lol :scratch:
ahaha, if he does, then he'll enjoy my letter :lol
Just write whatever! Tell him he's talented and whatnot.

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Aug 21st, '07, 06:09

awww you guys...writing him. so cute hahaha! i sound like a mother.
if anyone of you gets a reply, you guys should totally gloat
and post it here. :D
i'm sure he's fond of reading english written letters
it's probably fascinating for him to see that a lot
of non-japanese speaking people love to watch
him and japanese dramas etc. in general.

:D :D :D

pnaycutie

Post by pnaycutie » Aug 21st, '07, 23:03

amtee wrote:*sigh. I haven't gotten a reply yet. It's been about a week already I think?
:-( well i hope he replies 2 u soon!! ah! i reali reali wana email him now...i tink i will since i can't watch tv anymore cuz of skool, oh yeah tell us when he does!!! oh yeah....sry if i sound kinda dumb but what's otp mean???? cuz ive seen it on lik gajillion icons.... tank u!

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 21st, '07, 23:06

pnaycutie wrote:
amtee wrote:*sigh. I haven't gotten a reply yet. It's been about a week already I think?
:-( well i hope he replies 2 u soon!! ah! i reali reali wana email him now...i tink i will since i can't watch tv anymore cuz of skool, oh yeah tell us when he does!!! oh yeah....sry if i sound kinda dumb but what's otp mean???? cuz ive seen it on lik gajillion icons.... tank u!
Oh. I dont really know what otp is...? I haven't seen it.