Yamada Ryosuke

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
shir0-chan

Post by shir0-chan » Mar 24th, '08, 09:11

ankifeather wrote:I am from Sydney too (I think we've come across on Littlix before on that topic :lol )
The shop I saw it in is at the very end of that China Town street opposite Haymarket...the one called 榮寶堂 that sells Asian CDs and DVD....they had UMP limited edition on the shelf before..but i think they only ever had either one or a few copies...when i couldn't find it anymore, I asked the shopkeeper whether they have Hey!say!Jump's single and he was like "who's Hey!Say!Jump?"..I felt like kicking him right on the spot :P

Yes I feel your pain about not having a credit card....luckily Sydney is Asianised enough to get some of the actual things here......that is if we can find it before they disappear :cry:
OHh!! the dragon shop. Hahah that's what I call it. But some CDs there looks dodgy. I visit that place pretty often, and I never see anything HSJ related.

There's another shop, in an arcade across from Market City (you know where the yum cha place is?) upstairs where you can order anything you want. I don't mind ordering from there, just that the shipping fees is high, espescially when it's from Japan. The thing travels from Japan -> Taiwan -> Australia. O___O *falls* Despite knowing that, I ordered the HSB photobook and the limited edition single anyways, I'm still waiting for it to come. They have mags like Myojo, Duets and stuff too. >.<
I'm going ask them if they order calendars too next time. LOL I wanna get the calendar.

I remember you from Littlix, just that I couldn't remember whether you were from Sydney or Melbourne.

Ohhh~ Ryosuke chopped his bangs, I like his long one better!!! His school uniform looks a little fancy. But that just makes him cuter. Daiki really needs to grow, Ryosuke is catching up to him!

And as much as I love the boys in those shiny pink and silver jackets. They seriously need to find these boys new clothes.

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Mar 24th, '08, 09:46

shir0-chan wrote:
ankifeather wrote:I am from Sydney too (I think we've come across on Littlix before on that topic :lol )
The shop I saw it in is at the very end of that China Town street opposite Haymarket...the one called 榮寶堂 that sells Asian CDs and DVD....they had UMP limited edition on the shelf before..but i think they only ever had either one or a few copies...when i couldn't find it anymore, I asked the shopkeeper whether they have Hey!say!Jump's single and he was like "who's Hey!Say!Jump?"..I felt like kicking him right on the spot :P

Yes I feel your pain about not having a credit card....luckily Sydney is Asianised enough to get some of the actual things here......that is if we can find it before they disappear :cry:
OHh!! the dragon shop. Hahah that's what I call it. But some CDs there looks dodgy. I visit that place pretty often, and I never see anything HSJ related.

There's another shop, in an arcade across from Market City (you know where the yum cha place is?) upstairs where you can order anything you want. I don't mind ordering from there, just that the shipping fees is high, espescially when it's from Japan. The thing travels from Japan -> Taiwan -> Australia. O___O *falls* Despite knowing that, I ordered the HSB photobook and the limited edition single anyways, I'm still waiting for it to come. They have mags like Myojo, Duets and stuff too. >.<
I'm going ask them if they order calendars too next time. LOL I wanna get the calendar.

I remember you from Littlix, just that I couldn't remember whether you were from Sydney or Melbourne.

Ohhh~ Ryosuke chopped his bangs, I like his long one better!!! His school uniform looks a little fancy. But that just makes him cuter. Daiki really needs to grow, Ryosuke is catching up to him!

And as much as I love the boys in those shiny pink and silver jackets. They seriously need to find these boys new clothes.
LOL the dragon shop :lol Well if you never seen anything HSJ related there, that proves they probably ever only had one copy of UMP.....I didn't expect it to be there either...and I could have bought it :cry:
Wow , I didn't know there was a place you can order HSJ stuffs :O There is too many Yum Cha places for me to get a direction.....can you tell me the exact name of the shop or building it is in? Do they sell past Myojo, Duets etc? there are some past editions that I want, but Kinokuniya don't seem to sell past editions.
I swear most things jap here came from Taiwan in the first place...I found a 榮寶堂 in Tawan, and they only sell DVDs for a fifth of the price here...we are getting ripped off big time :x
Seriously shall i order from there, or shall i just wait till I go back to Taiwan at the end of the year for holiday? (but i can't wait that long plus i am not even sure i could go back :pale: )

shir0-chan

Post by shir0-chan » Mar 24th, '08, 12:24

This is completely off topic.

Ermm...I don't exactly know the building name. But its right across to Market City, its like an arcade, and you walk through it to get to Capitol? *shrugs* I don't even know the shop name. Let's see, its on Sussex street, across the road from that tall golden tree statue kinda thing. When you enter there's an escalator leading to the second floor, as soon as you get to the second floor look to your right and you'll see the shop with heaps of posters on it, next to that shop is a chinese book shop. I'm hopeless with directions.

I only saw recent Myojo and Duet mags like the ones from January-ish. None from 2007.

OH yeahz, you should watch for what you buy too, some Japanese stuff are licensed in Taiwan, so its produced in Taiwan and not in Japan. That is if you really care about where it's made in. The only difference is at the back of the CD/DVD is this: "Made in Japan" and "Made in Taiwan" Everything is identical. Apart from the HUGE difference in the price.

Wait or spend more...hmmmm...for me I would rather spend more since I'm impatient. Hahah~ well it's your choice ^^

I want Ryosuke to style his hair in the same way he styled it for the Wonderland Train performance. That made him look very cute and cool, like a real life version of Uchiha Sasuke (character from Naruto).

^I found this a few minutes ago, its a 2000 medley from Hei Sei Families.

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Mar 24th, '08, 22:33

shir0-chan wrote:This is completely off topic.

Ermm...I don't exactly know the building name. But its right across to Market City, its like an arcade, and you walk through it to get to Capitol? *shrugs* I don't even know the shop name. Let's see, its on Sussex street, across the road from that tall golden tree statue kinda thing. When you enter there's an escalator leading to the second floor, as soon as you get to the second floor look to your right and you'll see the shop with heaps of posters on it, next to that shop is a chinese book shop. I'm hopeless with directions.

I only saw recent Myojo and Duet mags like the ones from January-ish. None from 2007.

OH yeahz, you should watch for what you buy too, some Japanese stuff are licensed in Taiwan, so its produced in Taiwan and not in Japan. That is if you really care about where it's made in. The only difference is at the back of the CD/DVD is this: "Made in Japan" and "Made in Taiwan" Everything is identical. Apart from the HUGE difference in the price.

Wait or spend more...hmmmm...for me I would rather spend more since I'm impatient. Hahah~ well it's your choice ^^

I want Ryosuke to style his hair in the same way he styled it for the Wonderland Train performance. That made him look very cute and cool, like a real life version of Uchiha Sasuke (character from Naruto).

^I found this a few minutes ago, its a 2000 medley from Hei Sei Families.
Thanks...I'll try to find the shop...golden tree statute is a good start :lol
Uchiha Sasuke....You don't know how much i want Ryosuke to act Sasuke ever since i saw him in Tantei Gakuen Q....I haven't watched the manga before the drama, so when i was watching, i was like "hey look, real life Sasuke walking around :lol"

I found another video of Yamada and Hikaru interviewing a volleyball player at the haruko tournament....Yamada went to get himself a fringe :D He looks like a liitle hamster now... and as if he suddenly shrinked 2 years in age (I nearly thought i was looking at Ryutaro lol) and i have to say i am in love with that deep voice of his doing the commentary:wub:

shir0-chan

Post by shir0-chan » Mar 25th, '08, 04:24

^You know where the Maritime (is that how you spell it?) yum cha restaurant is? The one opposite to Market City? It's in the same building, there's a Modellers world in there along with a 97 clothing store. >.< I don't think people go in that arcade often.

A hamster eh, lol Ryutaro also reminds me of a hamster. They should wear that hamtaro suits, ah that will be so cute. I can't watch cuz my net is capped, but I wanna hear that deep voice!!!

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Mar 27th, '08, 12:01

Thanks Shiro-chan I'll try to find the shop when i have time....who knows, we might nbump into each other in there :lol

Nanatorigawa, I don't know whether you've done the translations for the two new posts on the sensei wa Erai website yet, so i thought i'll just do tem since they are not long

March 22
March 16, we filmed the classroom scenes. Because this is inside (the studio) we didn’t have to worry about rain. The studio had sets for the classrooms, staff office and place to rest during breaks and after school. We filmed an important scene last today. All the casts and actors became nervous and ready so it was good. Please enjoy the drama sp on April 12

March 24
Nakajima, Chinen and Arioka were introduced to a class in a public junior high school. (There’s a pic of three girls classmate on the site with names, and I can’t be bothered to find out how their name should sound in Romanji) They were picked in an audition in February. From day one of filming, the 3 girls became great friends. Yoroshiku!

March 25 2008

Spring is the season of pollen
at the filming of Sensei wa Erai there were people sneezing here and there

What about the 4 HSJ boys?
Looks like only Yamada kun has pollen fever
Attacked by running nose and constantly sneezing, Yamada is challenging an outside location with pollen flying all around
Ganbare! Don't lose to pollen fever
The filming of Sensei wa Erai is picking up pace

March 26 2008
(Some picture of a box of candy)
Introducing the great work of the art design people "Umai-Ka"! (Yum)
This is not for sale.
It makes its appearance somewhere in the drama.
Please look forward to it.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 28th, '08, 00:32

thank you so much.... Is it okay if i post them on my LJ.... i'll criet it....

I was busy for lik e5 days with lack of sleep... so i didn't do them.....

hahhaah Yamada with Pllen fever... hahhaa he sneezing.. hahhaa.... I think that cute...

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Mar 28th, '08, 02:09

Sure! Take anything you want... I am not sure it is 100% correct though :lol

Hope you can get some sleep now :lol

I've done the translation for the next 2 posts too

March 27, 2008
Karina who acts Aoyama Yuki and Yasuda who acts Aoyama Akito began filming a few days ago. In the drama they are brother and sister, but the staff discovered their face actually looks alike in real life
" Oh my, really, they do look alike!"
Saying this, the excitement at the filming is high
This is the two of them at the scene of filming
Don't they look alike?

(to be honest I can't tell...their picture is too small..hmm..are they teachers? :? )

March 28, 2008

Sensei wa Erai films in a lot of spacious places
The scenery is grand and the sky is wide.
for example like this place
Filming at a place like this, the weather is good and you can't but feel great.
At this very spacious place, an army of girls participated in the filming.
They are full of "won't lose to the cold" energy
Thank you!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 28th, '08, 23:26

yah finally up to date..t hanks alot... if you can can you post them on the stie.. i ahve to agree for you to post them on my LJ.... I'll put up the ones now you have traslated.. btw.... son't put the pictures on the LJ.. here is fine but i'm afraid on my LJ...

i did find somehtign in you above traslateion and it "Pollen fever" and i was trign to figure what it was and i geting it means allergies so i'll chage it!!!

BTW anikifeather if you have an email or msn???? so we can chat about the traslations.. and would you mind joining up with me to do toher jobs...

ryosuke@daisuki

Post by ryosuke@daisuki » Apr 3rd, '08, 09:35

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 4th, '08, 04:50

is it just me or is Yamada's hair goign all curly curly.. and sorry for not subing... i have had a bust 2 weeks with the japanes ekida here but... they are leaving tommorow.... so i'l be back traslatiogn for all

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Apr 4th, '08, 05:06

Thanks ryosuke@daisuki for that younger Ryosuke pic..I've never seen it before
I remember Yamada said in an interview his hair is naturally curly and he went and straighten it for the sake TGQ and it stayed that way since....

(Man...I'm suppose to be on a voluntary exam period forum ban for 3 weeks, but i can't help but sneak back here again :lol )

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 4th, '08, 06:08

what... his hair naturally curly... acuually.. looks liek mine.... haaha.... and my hair lek his when i straigten it.. wonder if he gets it straighten everyday... O__O or did his hair really stary striaght.. i wound shank(sp?) him if his hair did that.. i wnat mien Yamada like

BTW people that ahve this hair is Jun(not natural), Shun(unknown), Yamada(I'm guessing now) Jin actrually has it now.. but his hair more...um... wet looking last tiem i saw his hair normal... nut yah.. i guess straiting you hear to much makes you hair currly.... liek my rats nest... but it funy i ahev Shun hair and Jun(i think hei hair is now like that because he permerd and straighten his hair) and Jin...... O__O and Yamada.. and i'm tired so i'm rambeleing.. btu anywya... i think my hair is cool... BTW I should post up a pic of my normal hair.... before i cut it.... I ahve like a month till i can cut it..... and sadl.. i ahev id pictures next week so i wont have my beutiflu Yamada hair in my pic...V___V

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Apr 4th, '08, 06:36

Now you remind me Nanatorigawa, you still owe us your Yamada Cosplay :lol
Talking about perms, just the other day my friend was pointing at a Yukan club poster commenting "That girl has a very beautiful orange perm..I want one like that"..it took me a while to realise she meant Jin(as there are 3 other girls), and I was like he is a guy!!! :crazy:

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Apr 4th, '08, 08:42

Yamada with slightly permed hair in his latest April Johnnny shop pics
I want to buy this set...it looks so nice!
And I think this is the new concert pamphlet for the Spring con...I totally forgot those start today :blink

Is This what Ryu looks like a year older :wub:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 7th, '08, 02:54

yes i owe you guys a cosplay pic in May..... i need to get my things...

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 7th, '08, 17:10

havent been here in a long time LOL

i saw the MAY scans!! WOOT
Yamachan looks wub~

Elien

Post by Elien » Apr 7th, '08, 17:27

well, regarding the hair, yama-chan looks good with any hair *wub*
and if you ment ogurin, his curly hair is natural..he spoke about it somewhere, when he was 14, he had a mohawk hairstyle, his father got angry and cut his hair really short and then it started to grow curly even when he cut it again XD

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 8th, '08, 13:02

hahah.. for me it was when i started to straighten my hair.. and i can tell hsi hear is natural... hahaha..

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Apr 8th, '08, 13:31

Kozumifan! I was wondering where you disappeared :lol
I haven't had a chance to see all of Yamada May scans yet....I am saving it as treat after my exam period finishes

Don't know if you guys seen the new Showa x Heisei show Yuto and Yamada and Ryutaro is on....It seems a lot of fun (saving for after exam too>.<)
the live stage is really cute

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 8th, '08, 19:45

hahaha busy with work and school! >___<

i ahvent seen that show yet.. is it interesting?!

i've seen duet and potato! hehe
gotta see wink up!

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Apr 10th, '08, 13:40

kozumifan wrote:hahaha busy with work and school! >___<

i ahvent seen that show yet.. is it interesting?!

i've seen duet and potato! hehe
gotta see wink up!
From the snipets of the show i have seen so far, it is very funny :lol at least no more long boring guest talks but just games from the start till end
can't wait to watch the whole thing

Just reading through the MC transcripts from the HSJ Spring Con
This bit made me laugh :lol

Yuto: Yamchan's sleeptalking is noisy!
Yamada: Please don't say i'm noisy (laugh)
Yuto: Well after you fell asleep, sometimes you sit up suddenly and start beating the quilt and saying random things while you are stil asleep. Last night you suddenly sat up and said "Yuto, let's leave the TV on". Although I answered "Yeah", the TV wasn't on
Yamada: I'm just afraid of the dark.........

And I think there was something else about Yamada constantly bowing to a fan and saying sorry while asleep and making other people can't sleep :P

Gosh..Yamachan has really bad sleeptalking symptons (I feel sorry for Yuto having to share a room with him :D )

shir0-chan

Post by shir0-chan » Apr 12th, '08, 03:08

^LOL that's hilarious!!!! Geez, there's all these Yamajima momments that are just adorable. >.<
I saw the scans for WINK UP, I have to say I love the theme. Keito with the guitar is LOVE! And Ryosuke is always so photogenic thoughiwasspazzingoverHSBwhenisawit.
Anyways, I haven't been here in a long time. Sensei wa Erai is airing today. ^^ Whe~ I don't care if no subs will come out, I think I'm gona download the raw, do you guys know if anyone is subbing Sensei wa Erai?

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Apr 12th, '08, 05:29

shir0-chan wrote:^LOL that's hilarious!!!! Geez, there's all these Yamajima momments that are just adorable. >.<
I saw the scans for WINK UP, I have to say I love the theme. Keito with the guitar is LOVE! And Ryosuke is always so photogenic thoughiwasspazzingoverHSBwhenisawit.
Anyways, I haven't been here in a long time. Sensei wa Erai is airing today. ^^ Whe~ I don't care if no subs will come out, I think I'm gona download the raw, do you guys know if anyone is subbing Sensei wa Erai?
I always watch HSJ stuff with Chinese subs, so no idea as to who will do the English one...But given that there is four HSJ on it, there's ought to be someone from the four fanbases who will do it :lol

I feel so sad I can't watch Sensei wa Erai for until few days later cause i have a major exam on Tuesday :cry:
I have so much stuffs i want to watch to catch up after that
SXH, latest Shonen club, the two HSJ Dramas and all the So you think you can dance Australia I've missed lately (found it funny how it is filmed in my uni....)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 12th, '08, 06:05

hahaha.... i have like 5 hours of sleep before i go and watch it on Keyhole... hopefully.. hahha.... so night..

BTW... Keito is drool fest in the duet... and Takaki too....

and...i watched little bit of Show wa heisei... it was funny from what i have seen.. i didn't understand it... but it was funny.... They were all adorable..... thye didnt' really look at the girl in the heisei side...

BTW Anikifeather... are you chinese... or is it that you can read chinese.....
also... were did you readf the tign for the MC at the Con?

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 13th, '08, 23:32

oh oh!

look what i brought you guys?!
im gonna try so hard tog et these post cards XD
they're beautiful!

clearfile is :wub:

UCHIWA!
kya~
im gonna download "sensei wa erai" right now LOL

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Apr 14th, '08, 12:29

NanaTorigawa wrote:hahaha.... i have like 5 hours of sleep before i go and watch it on Keyhole... hopefully.. hahha.... so night..

BTW... Keito is drool fest in the duet... and Takaki too....

and...i watched little bit of Show wa heisei... it was funny from what i have seen.. i didn't understand it... but it was funny.... They were all adorable..... thye didnt' really look at the girl in the heisei side...

BTW Anikifeather... are you chinese... or is it that you can read chinese.....
also... were did you readf the tign for the MC at the Con?
I am Taiwanese...than i moved to Australia 8)
Wish i could still live in Taiwan though...best place to get JE stuff other than Japan itself...there even used to be a a Taiwan Wink-Up (as in the Jap one officially translated). I think it was a few years ago Kat-tun came for a Taiwan Wink-Up photoshoot and they appeared on the news. I still laugh at their horrific attempt at saying Mandarin..I know what they were trying to say, but because they couldn't pronounce it right, they end up saying something rude. :lol

As for the MC for the con....to be precise I can't remeber exactly where right now (too many HSJ blogs and forums i visit)...I don't have time to search for it now....I'll put it up tommorow once my first law exam finish :-) (it's still in Jap and untranslated though)

And thanks so much Kozumifan!...I've been looking for bigger photos of those two Yamachan postcards for a while now

reiaizagami

Post by reiaizagami » Apr 14th, '08, 13:26

can anyone of you tell me more about ryosuke yamada? well as You see Im just knew here so if you will tell me some information i will be really gladdddddd....

reiaizagami

Post by reiaizagami » Apr 14th, '08, 13:32

someone tells me that there band has many songs, will anyone of you mind telling me the title of those////////

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Apr 15th, '08, 08:21

reiaizagami wrote:can anyone of you tell me more about ryosuke yamada? well as You see Im just knew here so if you will tell me some information i will be really gladdddddd....
Well watching something serves more effect than me telling you about Yamada :lol

well i guess the basic info is:
Birthday: 1993/05/09
Nickname: Yamachan
And everyone in the HSJ fandom knows Yamada is strawberry addicted and Domoto Koichi's biggest fan
He is most well known for acting the genius teenager detective Amakusa Ryu in the drama Tantei Gakuen Q which also has a SP.Yamada also acted in the dramas One Pound Gospel and Sensei wa Erai, but he doesn't appear much in either one.

Yamada belongs to Johnny group Hey!Say!Jump who debuted last year.
Their first single is Ultra Music Power

HSJ is about to release their second single called "Deams Come True" which you can hear in the background of this news for the olympic volleyball (who they are supporter for)

Before HSJ, Yamada belonged in the junior group Hey!Say!7
they released a single called Hey!Say! (be sure to watch the making of of their PV..its funny :lol )

You can see Yamada's pre-HS7 performances here:

Yamada is a regular on the TV show Heisei Families which has now been changed to Generation Battle ShowaXHeisei
Latest live stage:

End of Story..haha :lol

and here's the Con transcript Nanatorigawa..it is one of the many i've found, and there is a different one for each of the 3 spring cons...this is the longest one though

MCもそこそこ長めでした。

(最初の挨拶の時から高木くんが「大阪最高!」、裕翔くんが「大阪大好き!」、涼介くんが「今日の1回目より声が出てて盛り上がってる!」と言ってたこともあったのか…)

ただし藪くん&光くんがほとんど仕切ってましたが(苦笑)

次のエントリ以降、順不同でメンバーごと盛り上がった部分をかいつまんで書いていきます…

<有岡くん>

(関西Jr.の子でバック転がものすごくできる子がいて…という話から)その影響からか、昨日くるくる回ってる夢を見たとか。

その夢のせい?でホテルのモーニングコールの時間になっても目覚めず、ハッと起きるとベット横にホテルの人が立っていて「モーニングコールをしても応答がないので来ました」と言われたそうで。

自宅ではお母さんに起こしてもらうから起きれるけど、こっちじゃ起きれないんだよな…と藪くんにからかわれてる有岡くんでした。

<伊野尾ちゃん>

(光くんのお母さんの話で)以前コンのとき光くんのお母さんに投げチューしたら、返してきた!と。

(Hey! Say! JUMP全員大爆笑)

(また、メンバーの趣味の話で)「伊野尾ちゃん何か趣味ある?」光くんが聞くと速攻「そんなのない~」とちょっと投げやりな答えが。

「犬の散歩とかしてるし、それを考えれば趣味になるのかな…」とちょっと言い訳してました。

<高木くん>

最近自宅で犬(チワワ)を飼い始めたけど、家族になつかず、一番なついているのが光くんだとか。

なつかずによく噛まれるんだよね…と。

<龍太郎くん>

一発芸大会&MCの最初で(アンコールということで)「タッキーがフリーで「カミラ◆タマラ」を歌うとき」のものまねを披露。

サビの「カミラ◆タマラ」だけだったのでビミョーでしたが、大好きなタッキーのものまねをステージですることが夢だったそうで、夢が1つかなった…と満足げな龍太郎くんでした。

そんな龍太郎くん、最近弟が(ドラマ「バッテリー」のせいで)自分をお兄さんと思わなくなってる…とも。

<知念くん>

最初の挨拶で、「すごい個人的なことなんですけど」と断って「(嵐の)大野くんのうちわを持っている人がいて、自分が来ると大野くんのうちわがたくさんあってうれしい!」と。

JUMPaperに書いた「パン作りを失敗した」ことについては、静岡にいるときずっとやっていて、東京にきて久しぶりに作ったら(いつもノープランで作るとか)失敗したそうで。

また絵文字を使わないことについても突っ込まれ、光くんが「明日の集合何時?」と聞くと知念くんは「9じ。」と返してきたそうで(「じ」が漢字でないこと、「。」を打つなら絵文字を打て!と言われてました)。

<涼介くん>

よく寝言を言う涼介くん、いきなり布団から起き出して寝言を言いながらポンポンたたいたりすることもあるそうで(笑)。

(裕翔くんが一緒の部屋で寝たときもそんなことがあったとか)

あと自宅で勝っている動物の話(こんどはモモンガを飼いたいな~と言って「ムツゴロウさん?」と光くんに言われ「違う!」と慌てる涼介くん)や、料理(主に中華料理)を作る話なども。

<裕翔くん>

涼介くん同様、いきなり起き出して寝言を言うことがあるそうで、「この2人(涼介くん&裕翔くん)とは同じ部屋で寝たくない…」と言われる始末(笑)。

基本的に何か振られるとあたふたしてしまうそうで、ちょっと構えて中腰状態の裕翔くんが多いと指摘されてました。

<岡本くん>

(2人の寝言つながりで)裕翔くんにペットボトルで殴られたことがあるとか(本人笑ってましたが…笑)

And guess what, Yamachan has a new solo that he will sing in May Shonen Club!
soooo excited
:cheers:
Last edited by ankifeather on Apr 18th, '08, 13:22, edited 1 time in total.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 15th, '08, 22:42

@.@ deng
atashi wa meccha confused LOL
HAHAHA i wish i could read japanese hehe..

no yama-chan on SC :( i think XD

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Apr 15th, '08, 23:16

kozumifan wrote:@.@ deng
atashi wa meccha confused LOL
HAHAHA i wish i could read japanese hehe..

no yama-chan on SC :( i think XD
I'll try to translate it after next week....or maybe Nanatrigawa can do it first 8)

No yamachan on this SC..sniff sniff
But the Yabu solo was fabulous! (into my mp3 it goes)
Oh well at least Yamachan gets to sing a solo again in May SC
can't wait for this "half open shirt, andalucia style song":wub:

reiaizagami

Post by reiaizagami » Apr 18th, '08, 12:55

hahaha """""there was someone out there who show me the way to hey say????? It was really suppper amazing ,,, especially yamachan... he was toO GOOD TO BE TRUE,, I WANT TO MEET HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....SO WHO WANTS TO COME WITH ME TO JAPPANNNNNNNN........TO SEEEEE OUR BELOVED RYOSUKE YAMADA

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Apr 18th, '08, 13:30

Welcome to the fandom reiaizagami 8)

I realised I forgot to include Yamada's perspective of the Hey!Say! video in my intro..oh well, you might have already seen it

This is probably old news already, but you guys know the new detective drama SP Yamada is going to star in....I tried to find out what the "older" version of that detective Yamachan's is going to potray the 15 year old self of is like, and realised he is not like Amakusa at all...a bit quirky though still gentlemen i guess...
Any way, new drama to look forward to :w00t:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 19th, '08, 04:53

AMAKUSA~~ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

RYUU-CHAN~ i love amakusa ryuu, he's my favorite 14 year old detective in the whole wide world : drool : LOL :wub:

jeje_toma

Post by jeje_toma » Apr 21st, '08, 02:31

Uhmm, hi guys! Newbie here in Yamada-kun's thread. lol. He's really my fave when it comes to underaged JE artists! :D

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Apr 22nd, '08, 05:32

Oh, Hi!!
kozumifan wrote:AMAKUSA~~ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

RYUU-CHAN~ i love amakusa ryuu, he's my favorite 14 year old detective in the whole wide world : drool : LOL :wub:
I love it too when Yamada acts a detective...but this new drama is probably set in the 50s or 60s...i just hope he doesn't end up getting a weird hairstyle :lol

I found a photo of the Jap news on it :lol
haha..it says Yamada bears some resemblence to the the younger self of that famous detective he is going to act the 15 year old self of, but i really don't see the resemblence at all...i mean, come on, our Yamachan is 100 times prettier :roll

shir0-chan

Post by shir0-chan » Apr 22nd, '08, 09:52

^ LOL they might be refering to the eyebrows. And Ryosuke's face shape shows some similarities.
Ryosuke is definitely prettier. xD hahaha~ but I can't deny that there's a resemblance. Hmm I wonder what the ratings for this SP will be.

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Apr 22nd, '08, 10:07

I think they especially picked that photo of Yamachan to compare....i mean Yamachan's face is usually round now, it is that particular photo that it looks sort of longish
And I couldn't stop LoL looking at the older version of the detective

I hope the rating is good since it is the first time Yamachan plays the lead.....
But apparently the last two seasons and associated SP of this detective drama were above 20% rating... i hope it is still so once they change it to a younger version

Talking about ratings Takaki is doing great ne...26.4% on the first episode of Gokusen
Hopefully all these dramas will maker HSJ more popular...

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 23rd, '08, 00:10

HAHAHAHA!
deng yamada doesnt look like that guy!! :cussing: !!

yama-chan is beautiful :wub: :wub:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 23rd, '08, 02:26

Thanks you anikifeather... and cool yur from Taiwan... my friend going to study abroad there.....V__V
anywaty... not been weeks... well aleast 2 weeks... a d i might not be on muh for a while.. i have the end of my school year and with watchign dramas.. and a reunioated with an old friend so i have been talkign to her alot.... but i willl traslate the MC.... also.... Um.... Anikifeather when you have free time... can you help me with a Gokusen project i have... i stopes with the produce and thinkign of doing the students.....(class 3-d) blog...

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Apr 23rd, '08, 07:49

nanatorigawa, thanks for taking on the MC translation.....the source i got it from only bothered to translate the Yamajima parts...I said i was going to do it but another assignment just dropped out of the sky when i have just finished my exams :cry: uni life sucks and it is driving me crazy.....so yeah i'm so sorry, gokusen blogs might have to wait too

*sigh*I don't have the time to watch Gokusen yet and i so want to..Takaki looks really nicely tanned
In fact I still haven't even had the time to watch Sensei wa Erai yet
all i had was a sneak peek of the scene Yamada and Yuto was in primary school uniform with hats that don't fit their heads..hahaha that totally cracked me up :lol

shir0-chan

Post by shir0-chan » Apr 24th, '08, 03:10

You guys HAVE to watch Gokusen. >___< I was expecting Takaki to be...not as good, but he's better than how I had imagined.
Well, I think that the photo the newspaper used to compare Ryosuke and the Detective is a bad one. LOL the only resemblance is the eyebrow! Honestly. Well, we have to consider that the picture of the detective is taken when he's older than 14, he's already matured and his face has probably lost a lot of baby fats. It kinda makes sense for his 14 years old self to have chubbier cheeks. xD
Or maybe they're refering to other resemblances. *shrugs* His figure? Talk about figure, I keep imagining that Ryosuke is taller than 161cm.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 26th, '08, 03:19

OMG GOKUSEN!!!
KYAAA LOL

it was so good! like sooo goood
omg haruma!!! HAHAHA

takaki was great!! i wanted to pat his head for being such a good boy! XD
uwaaaah~ new epi tomorrow! WOOT :w000t:

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Apr 26th, '08, 04:53

Kozumifan is that Tegoshi in your new avatar?
for some reason I can't stop laughing :lol

I finally got around to watch Sensei wa Erai
What can i say....
In fact there is nothing much to say

I liked the story at the start with Yuto buying his boxer :lol
But when you get to the point where you realise the whole story just came about from a bunch of lies Yamada and Yuto's character is throwing at each other to oust the other as a rival it got a bit silly...then i don't agree with the final message on education the story is trying to convey in the end

Gokusen ne....Takaki really looks like Jin :lol
Haruma pulls off the delinquent boy well

Can't wait for the full version of Dreams Come true PV :w00t:
But I don't like how the cover seperate everyone...it is causing too much arguments between HSJ fans....
Johnny needs to be more fair

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 26th, '08, 13:35

i know! it's like so funny!
teko eww HAHAHA!

HARUMA kyaaa :wub:
he's such a good bad boy LOL

woot! gokusen today~ yay!!!
more haruma 8Dvvvv

i havent watch sensei wa erai yet D8
is it subbed? what's it about?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 26th, '08, 16:44

I personaly didn't like how Haruma was in the first ep.. he seem to good for a bad boy... but 2nd ep he was better.. but still not as bad as he could..a nd i think it was the trasation from Binbou Danshi to this... hahah good to bad....

Sensei wa erai is good... it has Yamada, Yuuto, Chinen and Daiki in it... hahaha... but Yamada not in it much....
I found out from a friend in japan the scene with thm in gym clothes.. the flash back was about
the face the Yuut poops at schoo... V__V that was kinda weired.... hahahaha.... Yamada makes fun of him for that... but some how i want to make sure
Also it not subbed yet...

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Apr 27th, '08, 02:40

Weird there doesn't seem to be english subs yet
Chinese sub is` everywhere already

As for the primary gym clothe scene:
actually Yamada wasn't making fun of Yuto...he was trying to stick up for Yuto, but did it in such a snobbish way that Yuto hate him for life for it :lol I watched this drama expecting Yuto and Yamada to be best friends or something...funny they turned out to be rivals...haha
I didn't really mind the fact Yamada didn't appear much...i mean this is Yuto's drama and so it should stay that way

Yamachan needs some rest before battling his own lead SP :-)

And ganbare Takaki with yuor Gokusen!

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Apr 28th, '08, 14:39

I Just watched HeyHeyHey! with News and HSJ on it!

OMG I love the Dreams Come True song

soo catchy!

and is it just me ........ or do i see.... Yamaki (Takada?)?
:blink

and Yabuchi too :lol

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 28th, '08, 20:27

HESAYJUMP DVD!!!

UWAAAAHHHH URESHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :wub:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 29th, '08, 13:13

yah.... Yah but the thing abotu Dream come true.. it the same lne over and over agian.. hahaha but yah it love it!!

shir0-chan

Post by shir0-chan » Apr 30th, '08, 06:00

Yamaki(Takada)...woahH~ I always love those two together, as much as I love TakakiXRyutaro and TakakiXChinen.
Ryosuke did mention somewhere that he only sits on Takaki's lap, how adorable! I don't see much of TakakiXRyosuke on screen, but they're still adorable. ^^
Can't wait till Ryosuke's SP comes out, I wonder how he'll turn out this time.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 30th, '08, 23:57

hahaha.... i think that funny.... only person Yamada can sit on is Takaki... hahhaha.... i wonder why.....O__O.... Poor Takaki and beeing sit on..

shir0-chan

Post by shir0-chan » May 4th, '08, 04:38

Woah...no one's touch this thread in a while.
Ryosuke's started filming for that detective SP already right?
Does any one know if any subbing squads are subbing it?
That sentence sounded weird.

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » May 4th, '08, 14:55

He started filming at the end of April. The scriptwriter said on his blog that Yamada understand what they expected of his character very well.
But i guess filming has to halt right now they are having the yokohama concerts. Apparently in the morning concert of Sunday there was a little accident where Yamada sprained his ankles while running and had to dance through the rest of the concert in pain. According to the jap fans, they announced it isn't a big injury and that yamada will be fine by the next one....Poor kid, I hope he is alright :-(

Gosh it's been a while since i've been here or littlix.....way too busy recently
Since I probably won't have time to come on forums for the next fewdays, I have to leave a premature birthday message 8)

4 more days and Yamada will be fifteen!
Over the past few days, looking over all the things of Yamachan in the four years he has been in JE, one feel so nostalgic yet happy at the same time at how far this boy had grown and achieved. :D

Hopefully amongst his super busy schedule, Yamachan can still get some decent rest, have fun and grow to the height he himself wish for^^

Yamachan Over the Years
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

Happy 15th Birthday Yamachan! I hope you enjoy even better things and success in the future!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » May 5th, '08, 02:08

yah i have been busy too.. sent him a letter couple weeks ago....
I'm slowly working on that MC... i have up to Daiki's name..... which is not alot.... hahaha...... it hard to do this one...

So much.... poor Yamada..... got hurt.... I need to tell my friend who hasn't been on here for a while with studies....

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 7th, '08, 23:10

2 more days!
yama-chan's 15th birthday!
i should send him something for his birthday LOL
even though it'll be late <33

i'll make the biggest birthday sign though! AND A CAKE
WOOT!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » May 8th, '08, 01:21

I sent him a letter... and today is actrally is birthday!!!!!!!!
Otanjoubi ometetou Yamada-kun... (I don't like call him Yama-chan.. Yamada-kun he closes i call him... i don't want to get use to calling him that....)

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » May 8th, '08, 10:21

His birthday is the 9th , not the 8th :lol

I simply can't keep myself off forums after seeing this news

girl playing Yamachan's heroine (GF?) in his new drama is Fukuda Mayuko

run in to say a quick...

15!!! :cheers:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 9th, '08, 21:03

HAPPY B-DAY YAMA-CHAN!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!

I WISH YOU THE BEST ALWAYS :wub: :wub:

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » May 11th, '08, 13:15

OMG

I just saw Yamada's new solo on Shonen Club!!!!!!!!! and someone is fully pronouncing that he is 15 now

I can't believe one birthday makes this much difference...he really has grown from that little boy in "Perfume" to a man in this performance

That's the second time he killed me today, once singing Don't u ever stop with Koki
and now singing his "Asian night"

*Running around on a high now*

nanikore

Post by nanikore » May 11th, '08, 22:46

hey everyone!! it's been a while since i've been on the forums D: so i'm REALLY far behind! i'll definitely plan to catch up on ALL the pages i've missed >.>
but just wanted to drop by and say that i sent a letter to Yamada for his birthday and OMG OMG OMG アジアの夜!!!!!!!!! :faint: here's the link for those that havn't seen

@ankifeather: did u see yamada singing Daite Senorita? xD that was <3 because he started early =3

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » May 12th, '08, 02:23

Nanikore haven't seen you for so long
:lol

Yes i saw the daite senorita performance too....haha Ryosuke was so eager to guess he started way too early...

a gif of the start of of "Asian Night"

(button up your shirt Yamachan :roll )

I reckon his singing had improved...he sings the high notes with more power now
I totally love this even more than "perfume"

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 12th, '08, 02:27

NO SPOILERS PLEASE! XD
no jk..

8Dv yama-chan 8D

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » May 14th, '08, 14:31

The latest pic of Yamachan filming his new drama came out in the Japanese mags today!
He looks soooo tiny and adorable! And to think two days ago he was soooo mature in Asia no yoru
I am getting confused by him now, sometimes he looks like he has grown and sometimes he looks like he hasn't at all :D

Anyway..the story outline is like this:
*spoilers*
because of family reasons, 15 year old Furuhata (Yamachan) moved from the cities of Tokyo to the countryside. Everyone at school is very curious about this city boy who doesn't like to social but spend his day reading detectiv novels by himself. One day, the school garden was vandalised and one of his classmate was accussed. Under Furuhata's great mystery solving technique, the real culprit was caught, and everyone at school came lining up with problems and cases for Furuhata to solve. Under his friend's suggestion, Furuhata opened his own detective agency in an abandoned house in the village where he accepts all sorts of cases to solve. One of them involved a set of mysterious codes that relates to a secret legend in the village which Furuhata is set out to found out the truth......
Trivias:
A magazine journalist who is a big fan of the Furuhata series went to the filimng location and said Yamachan acts with a very mature and authortative aura and he believes is the only kid who can recreate the younger self of Japan's most famous detective. He describe the environment as very calm and beautiful until a fiasco happened. That is Yamachan found a snake in the bush and got a shock :( (careful Yamachan, we don't want you hurt)He also mentioned a boy in this story who acts as Yamachan's sidekick/friend. The two boys seems to get on along very well
A fan girl was a an actress for one of the classmates and she was sooo excited to meet Yamachan in person. She said he keeps smiling all the time, and all the staff were told to give Yamachan a surprise happy birthday when he arrives. So basically Yamada spent his birthday filming :D
By the way, all the casts of this drama has been announced other than the murderer.....in the Furuhata series, they always announce the murderer before the actual air date because its the tradition that the murdere is played by a very famous guest....I am so exited as to who it will be...so far we just know it is probably a woman cause the actress playing Yamachan's mom said she originally wanted the murderer role...
Last edited by ankifeather on May 16th, '08, 15:29, edited 1 time in total.

PocariSweat21

Post by PocariSweat21 » May 14th, '08, 18:51

Cute! Cute! :wub:
Thanks for sharing it! It makes me wanna watch the drama as fast as possible. :thumright:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 14th, '08, 22:01

kya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I FINALLY WATCHED IT!!!
SO HOT LOL :wub:

man.. yamachan's growing up :cry: :cry:
my baby... :cry:

thanks for the info ankifeather :cheers:

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » May 15th, '08, 14:02

Kozumifan, your gifs always crack me up :P
man.. yamachan's growing up
my baby...
One look at that new drama pic and i reckon perhaps he is still a baby :lol
But that is what i love about yamachan ne...he can switch between the extremes of cuteness and coolness so effortlessly

Not to say having those really pretty moments too :wub:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 15th, '08, 20:07

omg! that pic is like teh cutest ever!
i love his hair :wub:
actually i love everything about yama-chan :wub:
i kept daydreaming of him at school XD
and i listened to "Asia no yoru" on my way to school and my way back home XD
i just love it! and yesterday i watched part 1 of the HSJ dvd!
THE PERFUME PERFORMANCE was amazing! everyone cheered so loudly when they said
yamada ryosuke! XD KYAA! how i wish i could go to Summary :cry:

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » May 16th, '08, 14:13

kozumifan wrote: and i listened to "Asia no yoru" on my way to school and my way back home XD
i just love it! yamada ryosuke! XD KYAA! how i wish i could go to Summary :cry:
Same here :lol Except i even listen to it between walking to classes :lol .....I wish the long vacation in Australia is in July not December...that way i could go to Summary :cry:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 16th, '08, 18:57

well i have vacations from june til august :(, still cant go :cry:
i dont have any money and and and school is taking my time away :cussing:

i know i'll see yama-chan on stage one day!
(maybe when i gradute xD)
i tyhink my friend is going on sep. to see summary
i hope she gets me some yama-cahn goods XD
KYA!yamachan~ oh! how i wish fancams would come out from their spring tour 2008 :w00t:
maybe i should look for some :lol

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » May 17th, '08, 03:15

Hello... it been awhile for me... too... i had lots of choir thing for school abotu 3 but i been so busy...Finals for school ect.but because i'm done with choir..... ii don't need long hair... so that mean... I get to cut my hair... like Yamada... wheeeeee!!!!
so i will try to get pictures up some time tomorow or Sunday night... since i got o my dad's house on saturday.. and i have no internet....

And here is a pic of me with the hair i have now....
Attachments
My hair about 4 weeks ago... and tommorow or sunday will b Yamada hair.... btw my hair is not naturally straight.. it really wavy.. clost to curly
My hair about 4 weeks ago... and tommorow or sunday will b Yamada hair.... btw my hair is not naturally straight.. it really wavy.. clost to curly
ME and RANDOM 009.JPG (41.48 KiB) Viewed 4705 times

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 20th, '08, 01:29

D----E----A-----D! :O :-( :-( :cry:

just to keep this thread onpage one XD
i made some gifs of yama-chan from the HSJ DVD
my favorite parts only :lol

warning.. image heavy 8)
[/spoiler]

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » May 20th, '08, 13:06

OMG...I'v always love your siggies kozumifan, and these Ryosuke ones are just love :wub:

Can i take some and use them? I'll credit you!

I have something to offer too....

photoshots of Ryosuke at the volleyball opening performances...i love their new red uniforms :w00t: :w00t:
And Ryosuke's hair is growingf long and you can start seeing that amakusa ryu shadow again

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 20th, '08, 23:18

OMG! amakusa is back!! KYA~ :wub:
:cry: i want them!

and yeah! go ahead and use them <3