Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 2nd, '08, 13:58

First welcome to the newbies ;)

Second new cd single.......... :glare: dissapointed, i don't like dance at all! There goes all the new fans they manged with Lips.........
Anyway beany for me it is easy Jin and Ueda are my fvs so it's going to be their version, of course i'll getr to listen to the rest but...
I still want the new album!!!!!!

Third Jin's web entry :lol that was really funy, good that now we have two informants...more or less LOLBy the way jin, how do you expect all of us to go to the concert or even get tickets??!! (bless the fancams)

But the best for me was that he went filming with Ueda, wonder what they did :)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 2nd, '08, 14:10

rairai wrote:really.. wow, i wud love to read his nikki.. where do you read it? thanks oh thanks!!!
love akanishi jin much!! kya...
You can find translated entries, including Jin's, at the J-One Records LJ community.
Ginoru wrote:Second new cd single.......... :glare: dissapointed, i don't like dance at all! There goes all the new fans they manged with Lips.........
Anyway beany for me it is easy Jin and Ueda are my fvs so it's going to be their version, of course i'll getr to listen to the rest but...
I still want the new album!!!!!!

Third Jin's web entry :lol that was really funy, good that now we have two informants...more or less LOLBy the way jin, how do you expect all of us to go to the concert or even get tickets??!! (bless the fancams)
I'm a total fan of electronica/dance music. But i don't like everything either. And i was hoping for more of a rockish single since that's why i even like KAT-TUN's music in the first place. But yeah, an album would be nice right about now. This is really eating my money but then those solos are just too tempting. So those are the 2 versions you'll be getting huh? I'm still deciding on what to do. Definitely mind-boggling.

Jin's J-web entry made me think the same thing. He tries to lure you into going to the concert but if only he could secure us fans a way of even getting tickets for the concert. Maybe he doesn't know that it's not that easy or even easy at all it seems. Oh Jin. :roll

eragon2222

Post by eragon2222 » Apr 2nd, '08, 17:26

Johnny really knows how to get money from fangirls :D And they all give it so willingly *is one herself*. I would buy Kame´s and maybe Jin´s cause recently I have started to like his solos more.*yes, i know that this is Jin´s thread but Kame´s thread can be so dead sometimes so i treat Jin´s tread as the whole kat-tun´s* :lol I also like Ueda, but for some strange reason, I only like "Love in snow" and not his other songs. Anyway, since i am broke i will just have to get my hands on them from the internet. :P
I really was hoping that they would have a new album coming out soon, i mean they will but that they would announce the date already. Also, really looking froward to their concert and hopefully fancams and reports come streaming. And then they will release the concert DVD :P
I like both rock and pop and dance though rock is my favorite. But it really depends on the song. I love most if their songs but some just don´t go with me. :P

kamiru2374yakusoku

Post by kamiru2374yakusoku » Apr 2nd, '08, 17:37

Ginoru wrote:
is it ok if you give me the link for jin's web entry... kame's too? is it in english? arigatou gozaimasu in advance!!!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 3rd, '08, 00:36

beanybeans wrote:You can find translated entries, including Jin's, at the http://community.livejournal.com/jone_records/]J-One Records LJ community

I'm a total fan of electronica/dance music. But i don't like everything either. And i was hoping for more of a rockish single since that's why i even like KAT-TUN's music in the first place. But yeah, an album would be nice right about now. This is really eating my money but then those solos are just too tempting. So those are the 2 versions you'll be getting huh? I'm still deciding on what to do. Definitely mind-boggling.

Jin's J-web entry made me think the same thing. He tries to lure you into going to the concert but if only he could secure us fans a way of even getting tickets for the concert. Maybe he doesn't know that it's not that easy or even easy at all it seems. Oh Jin. :roll
The problem with that is that first, you need to have a livejournal and second, that it is locked :( and as i don't like livejournals of anykind....

I don't like disco at all! I am a rock and classical girl, maybe a little pop here and there but it has to be really good. That's why i am a bit dissapointed by this turn in music, i giving my faith to those solos...........and please come back to rock!!
About the album, who knows if the announcement has to come from Cdjapan instead of official sourcess we can still hope for surprises in the months to come
I don't know if i'll be getting them, i am saving to go to japan (a friend insist on me visiting her there XD ) and i am felling a bit evil too i have been possesed by the idea that if this songs does not good they will swt¡itch fast to rock again If Jin and Ueda were in the same one i would have even less doubts! LOLL

It is almost impossible, you have to be a member of the famikura and tehn enter the ballotings in wich case you can get a ticket ... or not, but for foreigners the options are yahoo auctions japan or try to find someone who sells them once in japan already...wish he had met a fans while he was in the states to have her explain this to him.......................anyway, i'll go with fancams XD

eragon2222 Maybe you prefer easy going music ;) i am more of the "twisted and tortured" kind LOL

kamiru2374yakusoku Don't have it, aftrer formatting my comp i lost a lot of things :( but a friend passed me this address

http://jweb85.blog48.fc2.com/

Translated entries and quite complete :)

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Apr 3rd, '08, 05:21

o.o Thank you for the j-web link beanybeans :D sfdgsga JINNNNNNN *___* I'll gladly give you my money and virginity

Ahhh he called Tat-chan "Tatsuya-kun" :heart:

Ginoru O_O You've survived through the fandom for so long without livejournal? XD I end up getting all my news and media on LJ :heart: You use other sources? XD

rairai

Post by rairai » Apr 3rd, '08, 06:42

beanybeans thanksie!!

ive watched some of his vids in youtube.. ooh.. he's so sexy.. :wub: and cute when he screams!! and when he speaks english.. the car shrimp's really funny.. (sum of you may have seen it..) heehee..

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 3rd, '08, 14:38

Ginoru wrote:The problem with that is that first, you need to have a livejournal and second, that it is locked :( and as i don't like livejournals of anykind....
True, true but if you happen to already have an LJ account you can join that community which is really nice 'cause it's meant to be only a KT-media archive place. Plus, it's really well-organized. A very good source for KT fans. It just recently opened on 3/22, KAT-TUN's 2nd year anniversary. :)

But yeah, the source you gave is really good for j-web entries in general.
Ginoru wrote:I don't like disco at all! I am a rock and classical girl, maybe a little pop here and there but it has to be really good. That's why i am a bit dissapointed by this turn in music, i giving my faith to those solos...........and please come back to rock!!
About the album, who knows if the announcement has to come from Cdjapan instead of official sourcess we can still hope for surprises in the months to come
I don't know if i'll be getting them, i am saving to go to japan (a friend insist on me visiting her there XD ) and i am felling a bit evil too i have been possesed by the idea that if this songs does not good they will swt¡itch fast to rock again If Jin and Ueda were in the same one i would have even less doubts! LOLL
Hmm, i'm not actually a disco fan. When i hear disco, i think of 70s music. I definitely like electronica/dance music a whole lot more. Kinda like what you hear on The System, one of the stations on XM Satellite radio. But anyway, alternative/rock always comes first for me. I read the description on the YesAsia page for the new single and this is what it says:

"KAT-TUN is back to take fans on their next musical thrill ride. After February's No. 1 Oricon single Lips the six-member group now chants Don't you ever stop in unison. Their new single is an energetic number with a touch of rock that keeps listeners in a groovy mood. Fans have additional cause to cheer as KAT-TUN's latest release comes in three different versions, each featuring solo performances from two different members."

Hmm, so here it says that there's a "touch of rock" in the single. So i guess we'll see soon enough. I'm curious to hear this dance/rock mix.

Oh yeah, i think i'd rather go to Japan. Though if you happen to be going soon, you can get the singles there. :) Still, these are limited edition cds that will go out of print. Unless you don't really care to actually own one since there's always going to be uploads on the internet.

Oh wow, that is evil. Haha. Either way i'm fine as long as they don't go bubblegum pop 'cause there's only so much that i can take of that.
Ginoru wrote:It is almost impossible, you have to be a member of the famikura and tehn enter the ballotings in wich case you can get a ticket ... or not, but for foreigners the options are yahoo auctions japan or try to find someone who sells them once in japan already...wish he had met a fans while he was in the states to have her explain this to him.......................anyway, i'll go with fancams XD
What's famikura? Their fan club? It sounds hard even if you're fan club member. Also, i thought that you have to be a fan club member to even go. I didn't think that even if you could get tickets via auction or whatever, you could easily go like that.
KuroiUsagi wrote:Ginoru O_O You've survived through the fandom for so long without livejournal? XD I end up getting all my news and media on LJ :heart: You use other sources? XD
LOL. I'm the same. I created an LJ account a while back just to be able to access this stuff and i find it really useful. I just recently made myself go through my f-list page on a daily basis and that really helps too. It keeps you more up to date with every community that you've ever joined (though there can be a really massive number of entries to scroll through :blink ). I never realized that. Oops. :roll

Oh yeah, good question. I'm curious to know what sources Ginoru uses too. :wink:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 3rd, '08, 22:00

KuroiUsagi wrote:Ahhh he called Tat-chan "Tatsuya-kun" :heart:

Ginoru O_O You've survived through the fandom for so long without livejournal? XD I end up getting all my news and media on LJ :heart: You use other sources? XD
LOL i think he uses to call Ueda Tatsuya a lot XD even in the cartoon con dvd XD (but you need stage training to see it ;) )

Of course i survived 8) There's nothing you cannot find on internet if you look well ;)
I don't like livejournal because
it is a lot like a diary(i hate diaries) and the locks are really annoying, after all, what it is under lock is going to be found in other places anyway, as i think it is like if the locks meant you are more of a fan that others and that is the reason you can access it

beanybeans wrote:True, true but if you happen to already have an LJ account you can join that community which is really nice 'cause it's meant to be only a KT-media archive place. Plus, it's really well-organized. A very good source for KT fans. It just recently opened on 3/22, KAT-TUN's 2nd year anniversary. :)
Yep but i find it a bit "exclusive" i prefer open sources webpages
Hmm, i'm not actually a disco fan. When i hear disco, i think of 70s music. I definitely like electronica/dance music a whole lot more. Kinda like what you hear on The System, one of the stations on XM Satellite radio. But anyway, alternative/rock always comes first for me. I read the description on the YesAsia page for the new single and this is what it says:

is an energetic number with a touch of rock

Hmm, so here it says that there's a "touch of rock" in the single. So i guess we'll see soon enough. I'm curious to hear this dance/rock mix.

Oh yeah, i think i'd rather go to Japan. Though if you happen to be going soon, you can get the singles there. :) Still, these are limited edition cds that will go out of print. Unless you don't really care to actually own one since there's always going to be uploads on the internet.
I have nothing against the 70's LOL

A touch of rock..... :glare: i'd believe it when i hear it XD
The composers are swedish and that means even if they don't like it a little influence by ABBA XD

I don't think soon is the word LOL It is really expensive and even more in the summer not to mention Tokyo in summer is hell hot!
Oh wow, that is evil. Haha. Either way i'm fine as long as they don't go bubblegum pop 'cause there's only so much that i can take of that.
LOL Naaa i still need to get reconciled with the cd and style.............
I don't think they'd go that way all their fans would hunt them down!

What's famikura? Their fan club? It sounds hard even if you're fan club member. Also, i thought that you have to be a fan club member to even go. I didn't think that even if you could get tickets via auction or whatever, you could easily go like that.
Family Club, yep, Je fanclub ¬¬ It is difficult but people get those tickets i guess it is all matter of trying to find out how alternative sources work ;)

Oh yeah, good question. I'm curious to know what sources Ginoru uses too. :wink:
Not difficult, web pages, open livejournals, you can find the weirdest things in the most strange places, not to mention a lot of friends and we share where we find things for free and when i say free i also mean with no locked or friends things, what i get and find i share freely and with everyone who asks :-)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 4th, '08, 05:45

what the... can i kill jin.. he so mean to us.... V___V I lvoe him... and i told the japanese he my boyfriend becayse they were Nino was theres.. haha we were joking.. hahaha... but it fun talking to the japanese fans in person... and looking a tthe mag with them!!!!!!

anwyay... but jins mean.. and i need to read binan on a regual bases right....
BTW is it just me or does jin speak japanese ganster... he like yo... i need catch up on my zzzz... okay.... hahaha i love him.... thou he speaks really really weried Japanese and i can tell from his speach on cartton kat-tun to... he so srange.. hahah btu we love him fro that...
Last edited by NanaTorigawa on Apr 4th, '08, 05:47, edited 1 time in total.

shosef

Post by shosef » Apr 4th, '08, 05:47

ok....it seems like the pre-order sales of Jin and Koki solos is taking the first place...followed by Kame and Junno's then Maru and Ueda...in the fourth place is NEWS SUMMER then the regular DON'T U EVER STOP KAT-TUN cd....

*the schedule of the concert is out...it will start on the 21st of June up to the 3rd of August....and of course the last stop is TOKYO DOME...how i wish i can go...

raychel96

Post by raychel96 » Apr 4th, '08, 06:39

Yay i really want to go to the concert (i wanna see jin on stage)to bad i cant go *i live to far* :cry: at least i can still look forward to fancams and the new singles i cant decide which one to get .at this point i should get all three

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Apr 4th, '08, 06:56

well basically, the ranking is different on different preordering sites. and sometimes, it's like kame's and jurro's sell out faster, but vers 2 is at number one coz vers 1 is already sold out, and same thing for vers 3. i'm just happy they're selling out really fast.

go order yours too guys!!
i've already ordered all of them. :P
maybe this time we can get more than 400k on the first week.

lena akanishi

Post by lena akanishi » Apr 4th, '08, 14:54

i would think that pre-order sales ranking means the one that sold the most whether or not it is sold out. I think the pre-order sales ranking that was posted up counts all the stores' sales, not just one site like CDJapan.

and they will not sell 400K unless all the LE versions are sold out.

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Apr 4th, '08, 19:34

lena akanishi wrote:i would think that pre-order sales ranking means the one that sold the most whether or not it is sold out. I think the pre-order sales ranking that was posted up counts all the stores' sales, not just one site like CDJapan.

and they will not sell 400K unless all the LE versions are sold out.
err.. i don't think so. the preorder sales rankings vary depending on the stat of the ordering site itself. cdjapan has their own ranking, hmv too, and etc. it just tells which one is selling the most in their site at that particular day. and even this depends on how many copies they have.
and well, i'm still hoping they get back to the 400k margin not that i'm complaining now with the 300k. but signal only had two versions, and it sold more than 400k, while bokura had 3 vers and sold more than 400k as well. hopefully the multiplier this time is higher, like what happened with lips vs keep the faith.:)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 5th, '08, 01:42

Cool beans with Kame and Junno's version selling out (though not for those who still haven't ordered yet). I was gonna snag all 3 limited editions but just thought it was too much just for a single so i just ended up preordering Kame + Junno's and Jin + Koki's. Sorry, Maru and Ueda. :-(

shosef

Post by shosef » Apr 5th, '08, 07:49

ok...the titles for the solos are out...

KAME- WITHOUT NOTICE
JIN- I MISS YOU
JUNNO- PLACE OF SUMMER
KOKI- BLAC JOKE
UEDA- FLOWER OF LOVE
MARU- PURE

* and no..i didn't misspell the title Koki's solo...wonder why it was spelled like that...and i must say i want to hear Kame's song...the title is quite unique...and of course i want to hear Jin's too...wonder how it will sound like?.....

*this week's epi of CK is good...Jin was really paying attention to the guy...LOL...and they were all laughing most of the show....it's cute....now next week's epi is to watch for...since our dear Jin will be wearing a tuxedo...LOL...he's so handsome with matching mustache....and Jin gets to show off his soccer talent...poor Maru can do nothing else but watch the ball fly by...sugoi Jin...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 5th, '08, 13:36

In fact Kame's solo title is w/o notice?? , yep written like that :unsure: both him and koki are fighting for weirdest title championship LOLLL

Jin, Ueda and Maru's sound like ballads, Junno's has to be interesting to see on the stage... and i think koki's is going to be interesting, kame will probably be somewhere between his two latest solos.

What i'd like to see is the writting credits of this songs :)

This CtKt was not very interesting but next week's looks fun :)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 6th, '08, 00:41

Ginoru wrote:In fact Kame's solo title is w/o notice?? , yep written like that :unsure: both him and koki are fighting for weirdest title championship LOLLL

Jin, Ueda and Maru's sound like ballads, Junno's has to be interesting to see on the stage... and i think koki's is going to be interesting, kame will probably be somewhere between his two latest solos.

What i'd like to see is the writting credits of this songs :)
Yup, totally agree. Kame's and Koki's solo titles are really quirky. It's always interesting when they try to spice it up by writing titles differently. Seeing the word "black" without a "k" is throwing me off. Hehe. Not to mention the double question marks in Kame's solo.

Hmm, if Jin's song is a ballad (which i hope it isn't but the title kinda makes you think that it is), i hope it's quite powerful-sounding. That would be quite nice especially with Jin singing it. :-)

Yeah, me too. I'd like to see if the boys had a hand in writing some of these solos. Can't wait to see the liner notes. :lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 6th, '08, 03:35

beanybeans wrote:Yup, totally agree. Kame's and Koki's solo titles are really quirky. It's always interesting when they try to spice it up by writing titles differently. Seeing the word "black" without a "k" is throwing me off. Hehe. Not to mention the double question marks in Kame's solo.

Hmm, if Jin's song is a ballad (which i hope it isn't but the title kinda makes you think that it is), i hope it's quite powerful-sounding. That would be quite nice especially with Jin singing it. :-)

Yeah, me too. I'd like to see if the boys had a hand in writing some of these solos. Can't wait to see the liner notes. :lol
Maybe they did it to attrack more attention? or just to make us think more about them XD
The double question marks make it sound like if it were a second Jumpin' up XD XD but i can't see Kame doing a solo like tht LOL

I guess this con will be a ballads con :) Jin Ueda and Maru's look like it, you can always trust Koki for rythm adn Junno for fun :) i swear i can see him performing on stage on a bathing suit LOLL

I think they have, up to his hiatus all Jin's solos were written by him (written adn composed), Ueda always writes and composes his, Maru had started too and Koki too, as far as i know (that is not a lot on the matter) kame has written two songs and i don't know about Junno

Robina

Post by Robina » Apr 6th, '08, 07:25

shosef wrote:ok...the titles for the solos are out...

KAME- WITHOUT NOTICE
JIN- I MISS YOU
JUNNO- PLACE OF SUMMER
KOKI- BLAC JOKE
UEDA- FLOWER OF LOVE
MARU- PURE
OK~ interesting titles ^O^
My excpectation regarding the solo's
Kame & Jin - I think it might be kinda romantic and lovely song
Koki - maybe hip hop song =D with a lot of dancing (i love his solo's shorty)
Ueda - Love In Snow, until now i love this song and it is really nice to listen.

About Junno & Maru, hmmm~ no idea but I am really looking forward for all & OF COURSE Jin's Solo :cheers: I miss him alot :wub:

Thanxx for the updation Shosef :)

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Apr 6th, '08, 07:28

For Jin's solo I'm expecting a little something like Care XD And I love Care :3 Well... any song Jin sings I end up liking anyways :lol

o_o Ueda's solo title makes me think of something more like LOST. With lots of weird back sounds and a slight rock/emo feel to it XD

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 6th, '08, 11:47

shosef wrote:ok....it seems like the pre-order sales of Jin and Koki solos is taking the first place...followed by Kame and Junno's then Maru and Ueda...in the fourth place is NEWS SUMMER then the regular DON'T U EVER STOP KAT-TUN cd....

*the schedule of the concert is out...it will start on the 21st of June up to the 3rd of August....and of course the last stop is TOKYO DOME...how i wish i can go...
this summer i may visit Japan XD i want to go to the concerts of KAT-TUN XD
shosef wrote:ok...the titles for the solos are out...

KAME- WITHOUT NOTICE
JIN- I MISS YOU
JUNNO- PLACE OF SUMMER
KOKI- BLAC JOKE
UEDA- FLOWER OF LOVE
MARU- PURE

* and no..i didn't misspell the title Koki's solo...wonder why it was spelled like that...and i must say i want to hear Kame's song...the title is quite unique...and of course i want to hear Jin's too...wonder how it will sound like?.....

*this week's epi of CK is good...Jin was really paying attention to the guy...LOL...and they were all laughing most of the show....it's cute....now next week's epi is to watch for...since our dear Jin will be wearing a tuxedo...LOL...he's so handsome with matching mustache....and Jin gets to show off his soccer talent...poor Maru can do nothing else but watch the ball fly by...sugoi Jin...
i'm looking forward to listen Jin's solo :w00t:

tuxedo :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

i may already like guys wearing tuxedo XD tuxedo+Jin=heart attack
surely i'll watch it. (also soccer talent is mesmerizing for me too) XD

(dying right now) XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 6th, '08, 22:53

KuroiUsagi wrote:o_o Ueda's solo title makes me think of something more like LOST. With lots of weird back sounds and a slight rock/emo feel to it XD
If his solo were to sound like Lost i'd be the happiest creature on heart!! but i think he'd go more towards Love in Snow :)

SP1CA wrote:this summer i may visit Japan XD i want to go to the concerts of KAT-TUN XD

tuxedo :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:
Really? if you go tell me beforehand *bussiness* 8) LOLL

Yeah, but the bow tie was too big for him! lucky he takes it off

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 7th, '08, 03:29

I might get Jin and Koki's one... since i told my om about a CD..... also.... i'm thinking about a mag thou.ahahhhahhh....... V____V........ well just think the CD is best

shosef

Post by shosef » Apr 7th, '08, 10:51

OK..it seems like J-One had updated on the solo titles...and here are the titles of the solos..it's said that these are the final titles:

Jin - LOVEJUICE
Koki-Cannival
Yucchi-SMACK

credit to buttrflikissr lj

*for Kame, Junno and Ueda the solo titles are still the same...

*now that J-ONE confirmed these titles...i honestly want the title I MISS YOU better than LOVEJUICE (and here i thought that it was a ballad, basing on the title i say this must be like HA HA or PINKY)...and also i like PURE better than SMACK...i wonder what they are thinking?...darn...anyways, Koki's solo still is weird...

* I just read the translation of the interview of Maru...it seems like KAT-TUN is really making it worldwide...he really wanted to be know internationally...and wanted to have concert tours in other countries...GANBATTE KAT-TUN...that's a good idea...come here in the Philippines...LOL...

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 7th, '08, 15:18

I saw the updated titles at their J-One Records label site. I have no idea what to think of Jin's LOVEJUICE solo. It just sounds so kinky and dirty. Haha. It really cracks me up. And it's written as one word too. And CANNIVAL? Is that a spin-off of the word "carnival"? I wonder. And i was indifferent to SMACK. Anyway, i guess we'll see soon enough what they're going to be like. :whistling:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 7th, '08, 17:44

shosef wrote:OK..it seems like J-One had updated on the solo titles...and here are the titles of the solos..it's said that these are the final titles:

Jin - LOVEJUICE
Koki-Cannival
Yucchi-SMACK

credit to buttrflikissr lj

*for Kame, Junno and Ueda the solo titles are still the same...

*now that J-ONE confirmed these titles...i honestly want the title I MISS YOU better than LOVEJUICE (and here i thought that it was a ballad, basing on the title i say this must be like HA HA or PINKY)...and also i like PURE better than SMACK...i wonder what they are thinking?...darn...anyways, Koki's solo still is weird...

* I just read the translation of the interview of Maru...it seems like KAT-TUN is really making it worldwide...he really wanted to be know internationally...and wanted to have concert tours in other countries...GANBATTE KAT-TUN...that's a good idea...come here in the Philippines...LOL...
Cannival = Carnival + Cannibal?? :D
also you're saying that Pure became Smack XD

they can come to Turkey :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: otherwise i'll visit Japan XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 7th, '08, 23:18

Saw the updated titles.....Jin is ...very Jin XD lets see how much english do we get in this! (i hope not a lot XD i like how the mixed languages sound :) )

Koki ........LOLLLLL i think i liked the previous tiltle more but for both i think we can expect good rythms

Maru.. i definetelly liked Pure more, this new one sounds like if he were to be falling around the stage all the time while performing!! i can imaginethe stage full of poles and he going against all of them XD, i know, i am weird...but this comes from the same person that expects Junno to perform his in a bathsuit and towell! :lol :whistling:

But what really comes to my mind after reading the titles is, do they really write them like that or they get misspelled by whomever writes them in the oficial page?? :glare: :P

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 7th, '08, 23:20

Ginoru wrote:But what really comes to my mind after reading the titles is, do they really write them like that or they get misspelled by whomever writes them in the oficial page?? :glare: :P
My guess is yes, they really meant to write the song titles like that. :whistling: :roll

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 8th, '08, 00:05

I know XD but now i want them to explain!!! LOLL

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Apr 8th, '08, 01:24

Oh jeez. Just got home and saw that post on LJ. LOL.
Hmmm I'm definitely expecting some ero lyrics now. I actually do hope it's somewhat like Ha-Ha and Pinky, because I love both so very much :heart:

Although yeah, I'd prefer the previous title for Maru's solo D:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 8th, '08, 13:06

i want them to go world whide... sorry i have to quickly message.. hahah... hole the come to th states.... most bands go to Europe first....

NanaTorigawa

i want them to go world whide... sorry i have to quickly message.. hahah... hole the come to th states.... most bands go to Europe first....

NanaTorigawa

diyaz

Hallu!

Post by diyaz » Apr 10th, '08, 16:31

Hi! Already watch CKT where there wearing tuxedo. Well, i'm not japanese so i just understand in some part. I think they have to exposed their other talent right in that eps? Koki play piano, nakamaru i think create a bubble or something, kame show his great memorizing about members in Giant, baseball team, Jin show his talent in soccer. I'm not sure about Junno and Ueda. I just know Ueda say something about boxing and Junno about his coins saving?
I impressed with Kame becos he can remember all the Giant team name and jersey number. But of course i enjoy to see my Jin :wub: He really like soccer hah? And :w00t: to see they making fun with Junno.
Looking forward to see next episode. JINDA!! Like to see both of them. Well, just thinking why not AKAME? but maybe in the next next next eps they will be AKAME pair. Hope it will come true.
Also cannot wait to hear Jin's song! :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance:
And ganbatte to KAT-TUN with their Concert.
Janneh!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 10th, '08, 22:58

LOL Akame? maybe in a far future XD but who knows XD i think Jin would prefer to go with Junno and Koki first ;)

Last Cartoon was really funny, but it showed that some of the boys are not made to wear tux XD LOL To beguin with neither Ueda nor Koki were sporting bowties from the start XD

About what they said not idea with Maru apart of creating foam?, Koki was great but wasa little scared at the end with that last note that menaced not to come, Kame was a bit boring, maybe because it was too long but he really has a great memory. Jin was really cool in his part, really manly there, Ueda was soo cute!! and i think he talked about all those subjects he had while he was in high school but Junno...poor guy!!! all abusing him!!! repect his bank guys!!!

But yeah! i am eager to see next week cartoon :) JINDA!! YAY!
Though i have to say Ueda looks like Holy Mary LOLL
and i really envy them!! getting massages!!!! Me wants!!!

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Apr 11th, '08, 09:38

Hi everyone i've been lurking on this thread for a few months now and i was actually having second thought if i should post here or not but everyone here seems very friendly so minna yorishiko onegai... :D
Im just a recent fan of Jin and now im totally addicted to him, and stalking every news about him...To be honest if im going to weight it im 99% jin fan and 1% fan of KAT-TUN *hides* XD XD though it's not hard to love ueda and maru because they seem so close with jin nowadays and i do like junno sometimes, one thing i admire about him is he always end up smiling even the rest of the guys where bullying him bigtime... :D :D
By the way guys, im assuming you already know that chikara quitted subbing CKT im wondering who's going to take over subbing the rest of the episodes?
Ah and the latest episode of CKT is so much love, Jin is way too hot for his own good and lol at nakamaru for thinking he can win over jin at soccer, he loses greatly
even though i don't understand japanese but I laugh so hard at the part where he had to apologize to jin in formal way for maybe underestimating jin's soccer abilities?

By the way i hope you dont mind..
i made some random gif's of jin though i know most of you have seen videos of it anyways.. :whistling: :whistling:

Image <---thanks for one of the greatest fancam of all time for feeding my jin hentainess..XD XD
Image<--ehem, pardon me i just cant resist making this gif.. :lol :lol
Imageurameshiya!
Image lol what a cute kid... :wub: :wub:
that's all for now.. :salut:
Last edited by sweetserenity08 on Apr 11th, '08, 09:47, edited 3 times in total.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 11th, '08, 09:42

thank u very much for the gifs. ^^

Jin recently had to move out DX~~~ anf get another apartment because of stalker fangirls... BAD BAD
Aint that sad... >.< that they cant live normally... DX

U wonder where I know of this someone I know that lives in japan told me, I guess she met Jin before.

SP1CA

Re: Hallu!

Post by SP1CA » Apr 11th, '08, 14:34

diyaz wrote:Hi! Already watch CKT where there wearing tuxedo. Well, i'm not japanese so i just understand in some part. I think they have to exposed their other talent right in that eps? Koki play piano, nakamaru i think create a bubble or something, kame show his great memorizing about members in Giant, baseball team, Jin show his talent in soccer. I'm not sure about Junno and Ueda. I just know Ueda say something about boxing and Junno about his coins saving?
I impressed with Kame becos he can remember all the Giant team name and jersey number. But of course i enjoy to see my Jin :wub: He really like soccer hah? And :w00t: to see they making fun with Junno.
Looking forward to see next episode. JINDA!! Like to see both of them. Well, just thinking why not AKAME? but maybe in the next next next eps they will be AKAME pair. Hope it will come true.
Also cannot wait to hear Jin's song! :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance:
And ganbatte to KAT-TUN with their Concert.
Janneh!
i couldn't watch the latest cARTOON KAT-TUN :'( but i'm sure Jin looks great in Tuxedo. in the fan letter i sent to him, i wrote your soccer skils are great, or something like this. XD which means that episode is a ''must-see'' for me :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ginoru: Holy Mary?? XD XD XD

shosef

Post by shosef » Apr 11th, '08, 22:16

AKAME ...thanks to futari_love lj

*it was said that at about the end of March at 3 am...reports said (and there were many witnesses) Jin and Kame saw a sakura tree (this was the time when Kame failed to do a stunt in DREAMBOYS)....Kame whispered something to Jin... and Jin went closer and said "what?.."..... :wub: :wub: :wub:

*Jin went to OSAKA for lessons...and also went looking for Kame....

*seems like videos of KAT-TUN in particular and JE boys in general are taken down in youtube...*cries*...bye bye memories...
Last edited by shosef on Apr 11th, '08, 22:20, edited 1 time in total.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 11th, '08, 22:19

yes, my LIPS has been erased; my Gokusen is the same guess :'( i got a notification which says your video Gokusen 12/part 5 .... copyrights.. :'(

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 11th, '08, 22:20

well seems like JE said/did something XD~~~didnt that happen before that mostly the JE vids got deleted lol XD when they deleted those almost 50,000 vids... those where mostly japanese and JE vids from what I know...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 11th, '08, 22:35

sweetserenity08 wrote:Hi everyone i've been lurking on this thread for a few months now and i was actually having second thought if i should post here or not but everyone here seems very friendly so minna yorishiko onegai... :D

To be honest if im going to weight it im 99% jin fan and 1% fan of KAT-TUN *hides* XD XD though it's not hard to love ueda and maru because they seem so close with jin nowadays and i do like junno sometimes, one thing i admire about him is he always end up smiling even the rest of the guys where bullying him bigtime... :D :D

By the way guys, im assuming you already know that chikara quitted subbing CKT im wondering who's going to take over subbing the rest of the episodes?

Ah and the latest episode of CKT is so much love, Jin is way too hot for his own good and lol at nakamaru for thinking he can win over jin at soccer, he loses greatly
even though i don't understand japanese but I laugh so hard at the part where he had to apologize to jin in formal way for maybe underestimating jin's soccer abilities?

By the way i hope you dont mind..
i made some random gif's of jin though i know most of you have seen videos of it anyways.. :whistling: :whistling:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc79 ... ake_it.gif[
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc79 ... _dance.gif
<---thanks for one of the greatest fancam of all time for feeding my jin hentainess..XD XD
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc79 ... insyas.gif
<ehem>.< that they cant live normally... DX

U wonder where I know of this someone I know that lives in japan told me, I guess she met Jin before.
Yarakashi again?! Jezz........i think that idea of trying to reprogram certain kind of japanese fans habit's is really needed! When will they stop considering them properties or that they have rights to behave like they do??...probably never i know butthey should try! Have you noticed that there is a bit of more openness and freemod lately in Je?

You know someone in Japan that has met Jin? lucky! i am not so lucky, got friends in japan too but the ones they have met are not exactly my...

SP1CA wrote:i couldn't watch the latest CARTOON KAT-TUN :'( but i'm sure Jin looks great in Tuxedo. in the fan letter i sent to him, i wrote your soccer skils are great, or something like this. XD which means that episode is a ''must-see'' for me :wub: :wub: :wub:

Problems getting it or not enough time??

I swear! i got proofs! Look!!

But i love him anyway XD!!!

About Youtube...better start saving those videos somewhere or they are going to dissapear for sure!! and there are pretty interesting things there...

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 11th, '08, 22:38

well yeah I know her, I cant call her my friend yet shes someone i know XD then I my friend in Japan was in the same high school class as tegoshi XD, but a friend of mine knows a JE producer XD ahah~~~

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Apr 11th, '08, 23:47

seriously! like to see Jin and Ueda!! Jin stare at Ueda like Ueda is his gf! Ueda so beautiful! Oh, my heart is so doki doki! :cheers: :cheers: :wub: GO JINDA!

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Apr 12th, '08, 00:17

Omg *_* It really does look like JinDa are going on a date :wub: And I suddenly thought, "I wanna pet Jin's hair..." Stupid hair fetish >.<

Ahhh yeah the JE videos! They even took down one of my videos of me singing a JE song x_x Time to start saving videos... P.S: Does anyone have the segment of that show where Jin played a ghost? I want a HQ clip for that :)

Oh yeah, just wanted to say, I'm loving my Jin necklace *O* It's the one he wore during the "Hesitate" period :heart:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 12th, '08, 01:51

LeckerSchmecker wrote:well yeah I know her, I cant call her my friend yet shes someone i know XD then I my friend in Japan was in the same high school class as tegoshi XD, but a friend of mine knows a JE producer XD ahah~~~
Really? cool! I am not so well connected!! XDXD

LOL It is soo funny how everyone sais it looks like a date XD XD...............i am still envious of the massages :glare:

raychel96

Post by raychel96 » Apr 12th, '08, 05:05

i tried drawing jin. i think it looks pretty good what do you guys think? i had to take a picture of it my scanner broke.i just saw the ctkt ep it was funny poor junno Image

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 12th, '08, 12:16

Ginoru wrote:
SP1CA wrote:i couldn't watch the latest CARTOON KAT-TUN :'( but i'm sure Jin looks great in Tuxedo. in the fan letter i sent to him, i wrote your soccer skils are great, or something like this. XD which means that episode is a ''must-see'' for me :wub: :wub: :wub:

Problems getting it or not enough time??
i tried to watch it by keyhole, but i ended up by being late my Japanese course XD also couldn't catch Cartoon KAT-TUN as well. :'(

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 12th, '08, 17:58

KuroiUsagi wrote:P.S: Does anyone have the segment of that show where Jin played a ghost? I want a HQ clip for that :)
Are you talking about that ghost/haunting skit thing that Jin did? I don't know where you can get it raw but you can get the subbed version from Nya!'s forum HERE.

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Apr 13th, '08, 00:11

beanybeans wrote: Are you talking about that ghost/haunting skit thing that Jin did? I don't know where you can get it raw but you can get the subbed version from Nya!'s forum HERE.
Omg. I LOVE YOU!! :heart: :heart: My friend keeps complaining about me watching that clip constantly. Now I'm gonna watch it more :dopey:
Ahh violent!Jin is so hot :wub:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 13th, '08, 00:22

yes, he is XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 13th, '08, 01:28

LOL Spica why don't you try to download Cartoon? You know how to use clubbox?

By the way....Jin's shirt in the new (soon to be released i hope) Oxi CM with juniors is Horrible!!!! :crazy:

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 13th, '08, 01:53

KuroiUsagi wrote:Omg. I LOVE YOU!! :heart: :heart: My friend keeps complaining about me watching that clip constantly. Now I'm gonna watch it more :dopey:
Ahh violent!Jin is so hot :wub:
Hehe, sure thing. Spread the Jin love. :wub:
Ginoru wrote:By the way....Jin's shirt in the new (soon to be released i hope) Oxi CM with juniors is Horrible!!!! :crazy:
Now you've piqued my curiosity. What the heck does this shirt look like? LOL.

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Apr 13th, '08, 02:10

Eih? A new OXY cm? Jin with whom?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 13th, '08, 03:09

Yep next Oxi CM with Koki and some juniors, we will see soon i hope :)

Here the ...can't describe it....shirt

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 13th, '08, 03:15

Ginoru wrote:Yep next Oxi CM with Koki and some juniors, we will see soon i hope :)

Here the ...can't describe it....shirt
LOL. No need. It's definitely on the ugly side. It's very colorful and it's got way too many different floral designs. I second the :crazy:.

Quick question, are juniors the ones that haven't debuted? So once they debut, like let's say Hey! Say! JUMP, are they still considered juniors 'cause they're younger?

raychel96

Post by raychel96 » Apr 13th, '08, 03:27

that shirt is ....no words to discribe it :blink .i still love you jin but please never wear that shirt again *throws his shirt into the fire*

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Apr 13th, '08, 03:53

... That shirt is like... TEPPEN!!! LOL *cringes* At least I think it was TEPPEN. Either that or Akaku Moyoru Taiyou

Why does Jin's hair looks lighter again? o.O Maybe it's just the lighting.

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Apr 13th, '08, 04:23

Maybe Jin buy it at Hawaii, hahaha!!!! But he always have good looking. :wub:

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 13th, '08, 05:02

diyaz wrote:Maybe Jin buy it at Hawaii, hahaha!!!! But he always have good looking. :wub:
True, true. At least Jin's good looks make up for the bad shirt. Hehe.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 13th, '08, 11:55

Ginoru wrote:LOL Spica why don't you try to download Cartoon? You know how to use clubbox?

By the way....Jin's shirt in the new (soon to be released i hope) Oxi CM with juniors is Horrible!!!! :crazy:
i prefer not downloading episodes, rarely i do download :D but i'll find Tuxedo episode XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 14th, '08, 00:18

beanybeans wrote:LOL. No need. It's definitely on the ugly side. It's very colorful and it's got way too many different floral designs. I second the :crazy:.

Quick question, are juniors the ones that haven't debuted? So once they debut, like let's say Hey! Say! JUMP, are they still considered juniors 'cause they're younger?
LOL It is and it hurts the eye!! 8)

On the juniors issue, long explanation here:
Juniors are those who have not debuted and are considered still in training, Toma is still a junior despite having some debuted "rights". In the case you mention, nope, Hey sey..wathever...are no longer juniors, they have already debuted,
now they will have to fight by themselves to keep his status and popularity since debuted ones are not so "promoted" appearing as normal hosts in shows like Shonen Club etc... Those debuted are no longer juniors but are divided in senpai and kohai, senpai would be those debuted first from more time like SMAP or Kinki Kids and going down the list. So the last debuted are kohais to all already debuted ones and therefore "below" them, just count either from the older ones down to know senpais or from younger ones up to know kohais....lets see: Kinki Kids are senpais to Kattun but kohai to Smap for example, or kattun are kohai to Kinki Kids and senpai to Hey sey....
Hope i helped :)

raychel96 wrote:that shirt is ....no words to discribe it :blink .i still love you jin but please never wear that shirt again *throws his shirt into the fire*
I am going to recruit you for my "Burning Commando", so far we have most of Je costumes listed to burn between other things LOLL :lol

KuroiUsagi wrote:... That shirt is like... TEPPEN!!! LOL *cringes* At least I think it was TEPPEN. Either that or Akaku Moyoru Taiyou

Why does Jin's hair looks lighter again? o.O Maybe it's just the lighting.
Wathever it is is horrible LOLLLL

It is the lighting ;)

SP1CA wrote:i prefer not downloading episodes, rarely i do download :D but i'll find Tuxedo episode XD
Good luck then ;) With the massive deletings from youtube and now veoh too i hope you are lucky and find it on streaming

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 14th, '08, 00:44

Ginoru, yes, yes, your explanation really helped. Thanks! I guess i saw "junior" as the same thing as "kohai." But yeah, now i know the titles are all relative to if and when they debut. :-)

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 14th, '08, 12:55

XD i watched that episode. Jin was great XD i went ''kyaa kyaa'' whenever camer turns to him. <33

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 14th, '08, 16:19

Ginoru wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:well yeah I know her, I cant call her my friend yet shes someone i know XD then I my friend in Japan was in the same high school class as tegoshi XD, but a friend of mine knows a JE producer XD ahah~~~
Really? cool! I am not so well connected!! XDXD
lol I wish I new the JE producer.... somehow I have strange connections XD I just found out a day ago, that a girl I know she lives here in germany~~, she always goes to japan she has a friend named Yamashita Tomohisa XD the same name as Pi its really funny where as her other friend knows some Johnny's too... DX me wants tooo.... buhuhuh D;

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 14th, '08, 16:46

XD strange, but i'd like to have that kind of things too :P

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Apr 15th, '08, 00:27

somebody say Jin's song, LOVEJUICE is R&B with sexy move. Is it true? Well, after Ha-Ha and Pinky, i wish to see HOT Jin again but i more prefer to ballad cos Jin's voice is amazing and touchy when he sing any ballad songs :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 15th, '08, 00:58

beanybeans wrote:Ginoru, yes, yes, your explanation really helped. Thanks! I guess i saw "junior" as the same thing as "kohai." But yeah, now i know the titles are all relative to if and when they debut. :-)
:) Thank Kami!! XD I thought i was making it more difficult to understand LOL in fact is quite simple who arrives first comes first, more or less ;)

SP1CA wrote:XD i watched that episode. Jin was great XD i went ''kyaa kyaa'' whenever camer turns to him. <33
Yeah he looked really good :) It is one of those Eps you want o cap :) but i think i'd cap the next one more!! LOLL

LeckerSchmecker wrote:lol I wish I new the JE producer.... somehow I have strange connections XD
I just found out a day ago, that a girl I know she lives here in germany~~, she always goes to japan she has a friend named Yamashita Tomohisa XD the same name as Pi its really funny where as her other friend knows some Johnny's too... DX me wants tooo.... buhuhuh D;
Knowing a producer would be great but knowing them straight away would be better wouldn't it? of course if you can have both that'd make things much more easy :whistling:

LOL same name! someohow i think that sharing a name in japan should be more difficult than in this side of the world with the kanji and all XD

So her friend knows Johnny's? Someone you like?? 8)

SP1CA who wouldn't! XD

diyaz It seems it is but nothing is for sure yet, i have just read that Koki's solo has changed title again!!
Last edited by Ginoru on Apr 15th, '08, 23:39, edited 1 time in total.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 15th, '08, 04:18

@Ginoru: I dont know who her friend is friends with.... but dont they wanna be my friends too e.e XD aghahahah

piyyah

Post by piyyah » Apr 15th, '08, 04:35

hi minna!! i think it's my 1st time here. :D

leckerschmecker:omg! for real??!

haha, that's a "nice" shirt Jin is wearing. lol :P anyways, what show are u guys talking about here? cartoon kattun? Jin in tux?

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Apr 15th, '08, 07:50

piyyah wrote:haha, that's a "nice" shirt Jin is wearing. lol :P anyways, what show are u guys talking about here? cartoon kattun? Jin in tux?
Yup in CKT ! you sholud watch it. So fun to see Jin be goal keeper and soccer player and his opponent is Nakamaru..

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 15th, '08, 09:36

piyyah wrote:leckerschmecker:omg! for real??!
IDK what u mean by for real but yeah lets just say yeah XD ahahaha~~~ Why cant JE choose the Titles of the solo's already XDDD koki's was changes again... now it's parasite or jow ever its spelled XD... man oh man oh man XD

am I the only one that wants to see Jero(the american Enka singer) on Cartoon KAT-TUN and interacting with Jin xDD talking english~~~ahahah... *dreams*

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 15th, '08, 15:14

Ginoru wrote:
SP1CA wrote:XD i watched that episode. Jin was great XD i went ''kyaa kyaa'' whenever camer turns to him. <33
Yeah he looked really good :) It is one of those Eps you want o cap :) but i think i'd cao the next one more!! LOLL
it'd be really nice :D