Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
magincia

Post by magincia » Jan 26th, '08, 00:11

@someone that said that kame was emo on the pv (edit: KuroiUsagi)
I think he went emo all the way (except for cutting wrists Oo)... "Shista" must have this effect on boys XD XD XD And the over-excitement on the LIPS performance in the 100 rules SP? So emo X'D And the stupid mics are back... At least we know why they're like that: to curl on our sweet KAT-TUN's bodies... I wanna be a mic!!

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 26th, '08, 00:23

Lol, I still remember during the SP, Kame was kissing the mic XDDD

And OMG! I would soooo totally vote for Jin who makes my heart go doki-doki...and also hottest, sexiest, best lips, best voice, best body (actually maybe Pi first ._.)

WOOOOO I finally ordered my CDs! Ordered both LIPS limited press edition, and limited edition :D But my order is still verifying since I used a prepaid debit card :(

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 26th, '08, 01:24

New preview!!! Mezamashi this time

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nX3tyhMSzuA

nadishiko wrote::lol :lol :lol :lol :lol the PV for LIPS was UBER AWESOME!!!!! I LOVE KAT-TUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ginoru i wasnt that much into rock before, i was more into pop songs but KAT-TUN changed that...the first time i heard RHODESIA, i was smitten :wub:
im so glad they put rock into some of their songs as much as they can...i was praying for more RHODESIA type songs to come...and my prayers were answered..WAHAHAHA!
I LOVE lips XD

WOAH KAME!!!!!! He would look damn good as a rock star! :wub: :wub:
with the black eyeliner and black nail polish...im not even a fangirl of kame at this rate but i think im gonna melt....
and jin? still quite lacked the enthusiasm the other members were showing but he's jin...he'll always look good... :lol
but maybe it's still too early to say that since i still have to see the entire PV to conclude concisely....cant wait for the whole PV to be out!!!!!! XD XD
Yup it is!!!! and even more with all the simbolism in it!!

In my case all the way around, for me pop is like a hammer hitting in my head and not really interesting, there are so many more things to discover in a rock song!!!
Kattun has always put rock whenever and whereever they can!! Love them

There were a couple of manips running around Kattunlove some time ago of Kame (2 versions), Jin and Ueda as visual singers really great didn't you see it?
I am not a Kame fan either but i understand, in this case i love him to take the step further with Junno!!

Good measure to wait until the pv is out but just for this little bit it is worth it!!

Hanazawa Rui wrote:LOVED JINZ HAT dome couldnt see his face properly.......*freaknsexy*
.... i really liked the theme n those micz are SUGOI
Damn hat ¬¬

Did you realize that the mics are snakes in the pv??

nadishiko wrote:a friend told me that she had a friend who read at some blog that 2 members of KAT-TUN are gonna quit?!?! WTF!?! :cry: :cry:
Gezzz again?? really if everytime something like this surfaces were true Kattun would have minus four memebers by now!! and those are negative numbers yes!

Please whatever you hear, no matter where it comes from don't believe it until an officla source has a say on this

By the way Kt is doing really well righ tnow money wise for JE to let them try anything like that XD

Don't worry yourselves unnecessarily!!!

LeckerSchmecker wrote:UHM LOL~~~ U wanna show us the source~~~ I mean if it comes from some rumour blog outside of japan be sure NOT to take it Srsly but if its from japan 10 times check XD but usually if its not confirmed dont think its true
Lecker, you knos by now that even if it comes from Japan it can be reliable either, remember the power of the Antifans and bashers!!!

Sometimes i do believe there is true in the spanish say "when the devil has nothing else to do he kills flys with his tail"

shosef wrote:*don't you think that there's a chance that the article is right?.... :roll :roll :roll :roll

*i won't believe the rumor of 2 members of KAT-TUN will quit...until Johnny's announce it....
Nope, that rumor was generated by akame fans and proved wronge by now for what i know

Well said

ayachan2007 wrote:People, don't put pressure on yourselves and worry so much about the rumors. Be positive about what you love.
Bien Dicho!!!

Totally agree, people you have to learn to keep a cold head with this things, if something happened the buzz would be so big that the oficial nes would be out first that the blog things.....see what happened with Lips PV Preview

magincia wrote:the stupid mics are back... At least we know why they're like that: to curl on our sweet KAT-TUN's bodies... I wanna be a mic!!
What to make me envious?? LOL XD now i love thos mics!! snakes....curling and sinful snakes!!
Last edited by Ginoru on Jan 26th, '08, 01:46, edited 1 time in total.

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Jan 26th, '08, 01:43

magincia wrote:And the stupid mics are back... At least we know why they're like that: to curl on our sweet KAT-TUN's bodies... I wanna be a mic!!
Don't we love to be a mic and receive a kiss (no matter how many kisses we receive, lol XD) from KAT-TUN??? That would make us melt like crazy :wub: :wub: :wub:

The LIPS PV preview is making me impatient. It just so hot that I can't wait for the PV to be released. And for the first time, I find Kame attractive with the emo look (he looks so sexy, doesn't he, hehe :wub: )

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jan 26th, '08, 01:44

Ginoru :WISHED THAT IVE BEEN HIS HAT .... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: not showing u guyz my SEXY JIN n OMG....YA those micz REALLY got my attention i waz like eh..eh..eh.. :blink :blink
but that little brain of johny THANK GOD though of something FREAKN WEIRD AMAZING
seriouly LOVED THEM ............................ WANA HAVE 1

ayachan2007 : THAT EMO LOOK ...................OMG................... after seeing the preview 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times
my heart goes doki doki everytime i see THAT KAME EMO :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 26th, '08, 02:15

Weeee I got this on a quiz that was being shared in the Pi thread
Which JE guy is your match?
Jin AkanishiPart of KAT-TUN and is the main vocal as well as one of the most popular members. One of his nicknames, given to him my YamaPi, is Bakanishi. The reason being that Jin occasionally shows his very 'empty' side. But no matter what, he can make it so cute! He's also very good at dancing.

Take this quiz!
:heart: :heart:

And omg, I wish I was a microphone.. so Jin could kiss me while he's singing :faint: (Actually I sing like that too XD Just my lips touch the mic though)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 26th, '08, 14:26

LOL nice test!! It seems i am happily comdemned to get Ueda always!! I am very happy with the result YAY!

Feel up the mic?? 8) It's not only that, you know what snakes mean don't you??? :whistling:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 26th, '08, 16:50

Jin
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Jin AkanishiPart of KAT-TUN and is the main vocal as well as one of the most popular members. One of his nicknames, given to him my YamaPi, is Bakanishi. The reason being that Jin occasionally shows his very 'empty' side. But no matter what, he can make it so cute! He's also very good at dancing.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Jan 26th, '08, 17:12

SP1CA wrote: Jin
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Damn, this pic is Jin is hot, lol. :wub: :wub: :wub:

The test was fun to do. My match is Tackey, hehehe. Not bad, not bad, lol :wub: :wub: :wub:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 26th, '08, 18:10

Tackey is cool, too :D a few days ago i learnt that he wrote Fight All Night by himself :S before learning it, i thought some song writer from Johnny's wrote it :D

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jan 26th, '08, 22:28

the full version of LIPS pv (still not the clear one~)

bring a cap of Jin

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 26th, '08, 22:37

A reminder girls!! No need to requote the pics!! XD

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 27th, '08, 04:51

Mirokujin I LOVE YOU XD

Omg omg omg *flail* Jin was soooo sexy during the PV! Especially when he kept doing things with his lips :heart: And that burning stare... :faint:
And Ueda was sooo pretty :wub:

Snakes huh... didn't someone say sin or something? Which totally means sex :dopey:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 27th, '08, 10:32

it's great''' :O :D they're getting more and more rock :S and less dancing. well, i don't have any objection :D whatever they sing, they make it great''

Robina

Post by Robina » Jan 27th, '08, 10:44

@Mirokujin: Arigatoooooooooooooo~ :cheers: Thank You alot!!! I can't wait for the HQ version to come out soon :cheers:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 27th, '08, 22:31

it been awhikle.. busy life.. well hello.. Jin love... past the jin love./... hahah

Can't wait to see mor eof the Video

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 27th, '08, 23:08

KuroiUsagi wrote:Snakes huh... didn't someone say sin or something? Which totally means sex :dopey:
Exact!! just wait for the HQ version and we will see all teh simbolism in the PV ;) Can't wait it is the first KT Pv that has a story to tell by images!!
And rock!! and no dance!! I am soo happy!! just keep on this track guys please!!!

Robina Tsubasa? Me likes that guy :) specially with long hair ;)
Last edited by Ginoru on Jan 28th, '08, 00:21, edited 1 time in total.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 27th, '08, 23:34

Ginoru wrote:And rock!! and no dance!! I am soo happy!! just keep on this track guys please!!!
XD well, i wish the same for them. Lips was pretty cool, they're getting more and more rock. i wonder how the next song/video will be :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 28th, '08, 00:21

I am crossing my fingers for that!! I am scared they go back to things like BnMD *shivers* after this there's no going back!

Anyway i think this may be the last single until the second half of the year unless they boys get to star in a drama this summer. If we follow the normal flow of singles, every four months they use to release one, in this case there are high possibilities of a full album for this summer.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jan 28th, '08, 08:48

apparently this man is too hawt for a screen~

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 28th, '08, 08:57

OH GOD JIN BITE ME PLEASE :faint:

I love those half lidded eyes... :wub: :heart:

celestia

Post by celestia » Jan 28th, '08, 09:05

woooow. that pv is so hot, especially Jin's smirk at the end. i wasn't expecting to get any sexy jin smiles from a song like that so it nearly killed me! :wub:

Robina

Post by Robina » Jan 28th, '08, 09:29

@Mirokujin: OMG!!!! These caps!!! O__O Trying to give me a heart attack :faint: Jin you are sooooooooo HOT!!! :wub:

Ginoru, I miss Tsubasa long hair~ :D

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Jan 28th, '08, 09:54

Even without seeing the PV ( I have DL it now putting it on my Ipodtouch) I know~~ im gonna love it XD somehow the beginning of the song reminds me of B.Y.O.B a song from System of a Down~~and that was the only song I liked from them. XD

BUT KAME.. >.<

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 28th, '08, 09:59

All that matters is Jin is super sexy 8) I do miss dancing though.. I like dancing to PVs from my favorite bands XD

Kaza: What's Aiba drinking in your avatar? XD

Edit: I wish Jin moved more in the PV :cry: And wtf @ Junno's hair.. :fear:
Last edited by KuroiUsagi on Jan 28th, '08, 10:04, edited 1 time in total.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Jan 28th, '08, 10:03

Usagi: If I knew that XD~~~ u can check them out on the link of the site I gave ya XD~~~ ps I replyed... so REPLY... PLS XD

yea the dancing.. Im missing that to.... but somhow I dont see much dancing right now... do u I mean theyre PV, NEWS in weeeek... or am I just seeing things~~~~

and yes Jin is sexy~~ I like him in there I just now DL a book of him with a lot of old Pics of him and somehow him in the PV looked like Kawaii Jin... XD not Kakoii Jin who he is now~~~ I like his Chibi face XD

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 28th, '08, 10:09

:blink Chibi Jin?... I don't see it >< All I see is cool Jin with shorter and browner hair D:

Fine! I'll reply D: Gotta think of something now.. (btw I'm trying to learn beatboxing XD)

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 28th, '08, 15:13

LeckerSchmecker wrote:Even without seeing the PV ( I have DL it now putting it on my Ipodtouch) I know~~ im gonna love it XD somehow the beginning of the song reminds me of B.Y.O.B a song from System of a Down~~and that was the only song I liked from them. XD

BUT KAME.. >.<
when Kame screams in the beginning, it reminds me Number of The Beast :S

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Jan 28th, '08, 16:46

Is the HQ version of the LIPS PV is out??? I want to download it so badly and see it. These pics of Jin are tempting me, lol :wub: :wub: :wub:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Jan 28th, '08, 17:12

here I UL lips~~~ itsd not the Mpeg version but the avi version XD

here here HERE XD

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Jan 28th, '08, 17:28

LeckerSchmecker wrote:here I UL lips~~~ itsd not the Mpeg version but the avi version XD

here here HERE XD
Thaaaaaank yooooouuuuuuuLeckerSchmecker. That made my day! :cheers: Now I'm going to add LIPS to my KAT-TUN PV collection and watch it.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 28th, '08, 17:28

whwee goignt o put it on my Zune!!!!!!!! with out even watchign it.. hahahaa...
need to plug in Zune though.. hahaha...

BTW... i was talkignt o SP1CA and she was sayign that jin was 1/8 Itlian(like me) does anyoen have any info on this?)

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Jan 28th, '08, 17:46

@ayachan2007: Ur welcome I had UL it some hours ago but just came home sooo~~~I could only post it now XD

@NanaTorigawa: Yeah Jin has Italian Ancestors so He likes to brag bout that XD reminds me of his quotes XD
Jin: "One of my ancestors was Italian, so Italy is practically my hometown."

Here are the others CREDIT: RICCI~~ Hadaka no Johnnys
Nakamaru: "Iya, we've really hit it off right from the beginning this year, haven't we." (2003)
Kame: "True. In baseball terms, we had a real rocket start."
Akanishi: "In soccer terms, it's a penalty kick!"
Taguchi: "I have no clue what you're talking about."

Jin, during a concert MC: "Thank you to all the fans who gave me a japanese dictionary with the note 'please get more intelligent soon'!"
(For fans who don't understand japanese this may be new, but Jin often gets the reading of kanji compounds wrong or doesn't know how to read a kanji. Even Kôki asked him once when Jin was supposed to read a fan letter on SC if he needed a dictionary.)

(Suddenly, when Nakamaru has been talking about his interest in space)
Jin: "There are people living on Mars."
Nakamaru: "Hah?"
Jin, in all earnesty: "No really, it's true!"

Jin: "I went to the beach with YamaPi and my parents, and I saw a ufo there. I quickly made a wish 'may I become happy'."

Jin: "No, I don't like writing mails on my cellphone. It's much easier to make a phone call than to press those tiny buttons one after the other."

Jin: "I've seen a lot of molesters, especially on the subway. There's men and women. But actually more men than women. There are actually five or six times more men than women."

Jin: "Huh, notify other people when I change my telephone number? I tell them when I meet them the next time."

Jin: "Kame ne, I expected him to be really bad at driving. But unexpectedly, he drives pretty normal."
Kame: "Hey! I drove in Tokyo, Chiba, Kanagawa, Hokkaidô and Okinawa, everywhere."
Jin: "Me too, I also got around. I was in Nerima, Futogotamagawa and such......."
Kame: "Aren't those all places in Tokyo?"
Jin: "Well, okay..."

Jin: "I caught a cold recently. It was quite cold, wasn't it? A friend then said to me 'If you wrap a towel around your neck and sleep like that, it'll be gone in the morning!'. I immediately did as he said, but there was no change in my condition. I thought that was strange and called him to make sure I had done it correctly. Well... it turned out you have to do that *before* you get a cold..."

Jin who's too late: "It's true that I fell asleep on the train and missed my stop. But you can't really blame me, in my dream, I was also on the train, and when it was my stop, I got out like I was supposed to."

Jin: "When I snuggle into my warm bed on a cold morning, that's the best time ever. Ah, but at the moment I don't have a bed, I sleep on a futon. The bed that I had before, I jumped on it and now one of the metal pipes is bent so that you can't use it anymore."

Nakamaru: "Did you know? In Turkey, you put a piece of cube sugar in your mouth before you drink your tea."
Jin: "Oh, I was going to feign disinterest, but, is that really true?"
Nakamaru: "It's true! I'm sorry, I'm someone who knows these tidbits of interesting info." [AN: To get the joke, you have to know that in japanese, "tidbits of info" means "mame chishiki", literally "beans knowledge".]
Jin: "Jaa, then you're new nickname is now 'beans'. By the way, in middle school I also had the nickname 'beans'."
Nakamaru: "Eh? Why? Did you also like to collect pieces of knowledge?"
Ueda: "Not at all, it was just that he was so bean-like." *laughs*
Nakamaru: "I knew it. It's just impossible to imagine Jin hunting for this kind of knowledge." *laughs*
Jin: "What the hell are you saying? I'm sensitive in strange spots!"
Ueda: "Yeah, it's certainly true, you get mad about strange things." *laughs*

Jin: "I can tell the weather by Nakamaru's hairstyle. If it's normal, that means 'clear sky'. If it's wavy, that means there'll be clouds or even rain."

Jin: "I want to be able to fly through the sky. Not with some technical means, but just like that, freely. Uoh! Wouldn't that mean I'd never be late again!?"

Jin: "Ano sa, you know, when you cry your face becomes all ugly, right? I can't stand to look at my face when I cry. So I always only cry when I'm all alone."

(Question in a magazine): Are there times when you look into the mirror and think, woah, I'm really cool?
Jin: "Yeah. Whenever Nakamaru is standing next to me."

(Advice to Kôki who started going to the gym regularly to work out)
Jin: "Ah, but don't take too many proteins! That will make the colour of your eyebrows change."
HMM I LOVE THEM THEYRE FUNNY
Last edited by LeckerSchmecker on Jan 28th, '08, 17:47, edited 1 time in total.

shosef

Post by shosef » Jan 28th, '08, 17:47

NanaTorigawa wrote:whwee goignt o put it on my Zune!!!!!!!! with out even watchign it.. hahahaa...

BTW... i was talkignt o SP1CA and she was sayign that jin was 1/8 Itlian(like me) does anyoen have any info on this?)
yup..Jin did say he was part Italian...and said that's how he had an affinity to Italy...LOL...so cute...

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Jan 28th, '08, 18:03

LeckerSchmecker wrote:@ayachan2007: Ur welcome I had UL it some hours ago but just came home sooo~~~I could only post it now XD

@NanaTorigawa: Yeah Jin has Italian Ancestors so He likes to brag bout that XD reminds me of his quotes XD

Nakamaru: "Iya, we've really hit it off right from the beginning this year, haven't we." (2003)

Jin, during a concert MC: "Thank you to all the fans who gave me a japanese dictionary with the note 'please get more intelligent soon'!"
(For fans who don't understand japanese this may be new, but Jin often gets the reading of kanji compounds wrong or doesn't know how to read a kanji. Even Kôki asked him once when Jin was supposed to read a fan letter on SC if he needed a dictionary.)

Jin: "I went to the beach with YamaPi and my parents, and I saw a ufo there. I quickly made a wish 'may I become happy'."

Jin: "No, I don't like writing mails on my cellphone. It's much easier to make a phone call than to press those tiny buttons one after the other."

Jin: "I've seen a lot of molesters, especially on the subway. There's men and women. But actually more men than women. There are actually five or six times more men than women."

Jin: "Huh, notify other people when I change my telephone number? I tell them when I meet them the next time."

Jin: "Kame ne, I expected him to be really bad at driving. But unexpectedly, he drives pretty normal."
Kame: "Hey! I drove in Tokyo, Chiba, Kanagawa, Hokkaidô and Okinawa, everywhere."
Jin: "Me too, I also got around. I was in Nerima, Futogotamagawa and such......."

Jin: "I caught a cold recently. It was quite cold, wasn't it? A friend then said to me 'If you wrap a towel around your neck and sleep like that, it'll be gone in the morning!'. I immediately did as he said, but there was no change in my condition. I thought that was strange and called him to make sure I had done it correctly. Well... it turned out you have to do that *before* you get a cold..."

Jin who's too late: "It's true that I fell asleep on the train and missed my stop. But you can't really blame me, in my dream, I was also on the train, and when it was my stop, I got out like I was supposed to."

Jin: "When I snuggle into my warm bed on a cold morning, that's the best time ever. Ah, but at the moment I don't have a bed, I sleep on a futon. The bed that I had before, I jumped on it and now one of the metal pipes is bent so that you can't use it anymore."

Nakamaru: "Did you know? In Turkey, you put a piece of cube sugar in your mouth before you drink your tea."
Nakamaru: "It's true! I'm sorry, I'm someone who knows these tidbits of interesting info." [AN: To get the joke, you have to know that in japanese, "tidbits of info" means "mame chishiki", literally "beans knowledge".]
Jin: "Jaa, then you're new nickname is now 'beans'. By the way, in middle school I also had the nickname 'beans'."
Nakamaru: "I knew it. It's just impossible to imagine Jin hunting for this kind of knowledge." *laughs*

Jin: "I can tell the weather by Nakamaru's hairstyle. If it's normal, that means 'clear sky'. If it's wavy, that means there'll be clouds or even rain."

Jin: "I want to be able to fly through the sky. Not with some technical means, but just like that, freely. Uoh! Wouldn't that mean I'd never be late again!?"

Jin: "Ano sa, you know, when you cry your face becomes all ugly, right? I can't stand to look at my face when I cry. So I always only cry when I'm all alone."

(Question in a magazine): Are there times when you look into the mirror and think, woah, I'm really cool?

Jin: "Ah, but don't take too many proteins! That will make the colour of your eyebrows change."
OMG, Jin quotes. It brings back memories. These quotes are so funny and shows his baka side. Sometimes Jin says the strangest things, but you can't help but laugh. I remember reading a translation I read about in BNS forum some crazy thing Jin brought up as a topic in a KAT-TUN concert. I would call it the tako-yaki incident. I don't understand why he has to bring this up in a concert, lol. :lol

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Jan 28th, '08, 18:07

Yeah his Bakanishi days where the best, I stil llove his answers or his remarks now theyre ♥♥♥ he's really funny, but his baka side is the best.

I think I heard that to the Incident

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 28th, '08, 18:07

LeckerSchmecker wrote:here I UL lips~~~ itsd not the Mpeg version but the avi version XD

here here HERE XD
thanks to you :D
NanaTorigawa wrote:whwee goignt o put it on my Zune!!!!!!!! with out even watchign it.. hahahaa...

yes, don't know if it's 1/8 exactly but he said he has italian blood a few times guess.

LeckerSchmecker wrote:@ayachan2007: Ur welcome I had UL it some hours ago but just came home sooo~~~I could only post it now XD

yes, i read on Hadaka, also i thought i read it on somewhere else too, cause i remember reading something like ^^''my father's granpa'' or ''granpa's father'' was italian^^
shosef wrote:

yup..Jin did say he was part Italian...and said that's how he had an affinity to Italy...LOL...so cute...
but how much italian?? :D i'm happy with it XD of course since i'm a Turk, i love the Turks most :D then the Japanese ,and then Italian. so i'm kind of happy :S

by the way since i saw his father in pic (heard he said he's little italian before seeing it) i thought otousan may have the italian blood, i thought he's the japanese Marc Anthony (even though Marc is not italian) XD and yesterday i put otousan's pic on myheritage and it said he resembles Marc Anthony %56 XD

shosef

Post by shosef » Jan 28th, '08, 22:08

LIPS PV screencaps by kenkatz lj...

Seriously...i like this scene...

Jin doing something with his mouth again...he must be stuck up in the Oral Stage in Freud's Developmental Stage...LMAO..i love him

It's this pic that i discovered that Jin had eyeliner too...

Jin being baka...LOL...as i said..i love his baka side more than (much more) than his sexy side

Jin trying to scare us with a look?

The mic has all the fun....*cries*

and lastly i just couldn't resist putting Kame....he's just so amazing here....the make-up and rockstar attitude...*flails*

*now if kat-tun would do this kind of video from now on...i would love them more.....or videos that have a story....and hurray for Ueda sticking out his tongue...LOL...even Junno looks attractive here....i heart KAT-TUN

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 28th, '08, 22:32

shosef wrote:LIPS PV screencaps by kenkatz lj...

:S i really didn't notice it. i felt like the only oe who has dark rocker make-up is Kame :S

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jan 28th, '08, 22:38

should Kame cap simply goes to Kame thread? or under a spoiler tag?
he looks good there tho but "attitude" is a very solid word in Jrock world not a loose one.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 28th, '08, 22:45

celestia wrote:woooow. that pv is so hot, especially Jin's smirk at the end.
i wasn't expecting to get any sexy jin smiles from a song like that so it nearly killed me! :wub:
Yes it is!!
In my case it is the opposite, this is the kind of songs he likes and the stage performance he prefers so he was going to have fun for sure and he did ;)

LeckerSchmecker wrote:BUT KAME.. >.<
Kame looks great!! I can't find a negative to him in this apart from trying to much the rock actitude!!

KuroiUsagi wrote:All that matters is Jin is super sexy 8) I do miss dancing though.. I like dancing to PVs from my favorite bands XD

I don't miss the dancing! nope, not even a little bit! i am enjoying this Pv to much

I wish he moved his head more, just that, just to manage to make that hat fall!! Junno looks great!! In some shots he looks almost like an angel

LeckerSchmecker wrote:yea the dancing.. Im missing that to.... but somhow I dont see much dancing right now...

and somehow him in the PV looked like Kawaii Jin... XD not Kakoii Jin who he is now~~~ I like his Chibi face XD
Maybe they have finally realized that the dancing is not the key if they want to try to go abroad XD A little dancing when the songs require it is ok but let it dominate all the pv .....

I think that he has been having his chibi face on since the countdown, in the pv i see him really relaxed, i guess he was having a really good time

NanaTorigawa wrote:BTW... i was talkignt o SP1CA and she was sayign that jin was 1/8 Itlian(like me) does anyoen have any info on this?)
LOL he has said so but who knows if he said it seriously or joking!

Seriously...i like this scene...
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p29/ ... /lips1.jpg

Jin doing something with his mouth again...he must be stuck up in the Oral Stage in Freud's Developmental Stage...LMAO..i love him
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p29/ ... n/lps2.jpg

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p29/ ... /lips4.jpg

Jin being baka...LOL...as i said..i love his baka side more than (much more) than his sexy side
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p29/ ... /lips5.jpg

Jin trying to scare us with a look?
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p29/ ... /lips6.jpg

*now if kat-tun would do this kind of video from now on...i would love them more.....or videos that have a story....
and hurray for Ueda sticking out his tongue...LOL...even Junno looks attractive here....i heart KAT-TUN
I love it too it is soo simbolic! like the inside of the mind, or a thought, all twisted and dangerous....

Bet you love it ;) He was so hot there

Yes! he has and i think he is not the only one!

He had a better baka moment, when he was witht the red lights playing around XD

Oh yes! It was really good the way all of them used their stares, Ueda was scary........

Amen to that!! This Pv is so amazing! The first one with a story to tell and not an easy one!
Ueda has been playing with his tongue for long but i think this wasa the first one with intention and showing skin too! Junno looks like an angel in some moments; it is like a game between angels and devils and the missleading looks of some of them

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Jan 28th, '08, 22:48

SP1CA wrote:

:S i really didn't notice it. i felt like the only oe who has dark rocker make-up is Kame :S
Same here. I also didn't notice that Jin had eyeliner in his eyes. But the PV is hot and awesome. I loved it and I don't remember how many times I've watched this PV, lol. :wub:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 28th, '08, 23:30

Ginoru wrote:
I wish he moved his head more, just that, just to manage to make that hat fall!!
XD same for me. except smiling and biting his necklace he didn't move much :S
Ginoru wrote: Maybe they have finally realized that the dancing is not the key if they want to try to go abroad XD A little dancing when the songs require it is ok but let it dominate all the pv .....
it would be good, if they really realized it :P

Ginoru wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:BTW... i was talkignt o SP1CA and she was sayign that jin was 1/8 Itlian(like me) does anyoen have any info on this?)
LOL he has said so but who knows if he said it seriously or joking!
XD i'm not sure about it, too. i need to see his face when he's saying it :D and sometimes even that doesn't help :S i watched a video, Ueda said Jin would mae a good fraud XD
but i feel it may be true :D he has a Marc Anthony otousan :P

it may be because of the style don't know but i think here, he doesn't look that Japanese.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jan 29th, '08, 03:00

Ginoru wrote:I am crossing my fingers for that!! I am scared they go back to things like BnMD *shivers* after this there's no going back!

Anyway i think this may be the last single until the second half of the year unless they boys get to star in a drama this summer. If we follow the normal flow of singles, every four months they use to release one, in this case there are high possibilities of a full album for this summer.
Really? They don't just randomly release singles just for the heck of releasing one? I was wondering that because Arashi is about to release a single but it's not for a drama or anything and it sounds like more for just the heck of it.
KuroiUsagi wrote:All that matters is Jin is super sexy 8) I do miss dancing though.. I like dancing to PVs from my favorite bands XD

Ginoru wrote:I don't miss the dancing! nope, not even a little bit! i am enjoying this Pv to much

I wish he moved his head more, just that, just to manage to make that hat fall!! Junno looks great!! In some shots he looks almost like an angel
I personally thought Junno's hair was pretty cool-looking. He looks like an anime character with that hair. :-) And like you, Ginoru, i think Junno looked sweet in the PV. I wonder if he's going to sport that hair during their performances. I didn't check but did Junno have that hair during the LIPS performance on that one KAT-TUN special?

LOL. I'm with you, Ginoru. I don't miss the dancing either. Their dancing is okay but i like how this is different and there are no dance moves for it. BTW, are you not a fan of their dancing?

EDIT: Oh yeah, i forgot to mention that it would've been cool if they all had sported a similar image in terms of the whole eyeliner rocker look just to be consistent. :-)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 29th, '08, 04:00

Well it be funny if
Jin is part Itilian.. hahaha....

Anyway... Those pictures are heart!!!

V__V i soem how feel sad.. but i dn'tknow why.... well i'll go back and do randome thign again!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 29th, '08, 04:11

beanybeans wrote:Really? They don't just randomly release singles just for the heck of releasing one? I was wondering that because Arashi is about to release a single but it's not for a drama or anything and it sounds like more for just the heck of it.

I personally thought Junno's hair was pretty cool-looking. He looks like an anime character with that hair. :-) And like you, Ginoru, i think Junno looked sweet in the PV. I wonder if he's going to sport that hair during their performances. I didn't check but did Junno have that hair during the LIPS performance on that one KAT-TUN special?

LOL. I'm with you, Ginoru. I don't miss the dancing either. Their dancing is okay but i like how this is different and there are no dance moves for it. BTW, are you not a fan of their dancing?

EDIT: Oh yeah, i forgot to mention that it would've been cool if they all had sported a similar image in terms of the whole eyeliner rocker look just to be consistent. :-)
Yes, it is almost like a shedule and they alternate with the rest of the bands

Junno looks really cute there like a defeated angel. I hope they all have this look for the performances in teh special they couldn't do it or it would have spoiled the surprise ;) and you have to admit it has been a big surprise

I love their dancing but everything has its place and moment like the opening part of this song ot even the beatbox and rap, maybe because i come from the opera i see those things, as if sometimes less were more

As i see it the different looks mean something and most of them wear make up

miclye

Post by miclye » Jan 29th, '08, 07:20

SP1CA wrote: it may be because of the style don't know but i think here, he doesn't look that Japanese.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1196/jin017us7.jpg
I think in that pic and other pics with that similar hairstyle, he looks like this Hong Kong actor, Ekin Cheng.

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Jan 29th, '08, 09:07

Hello.I'm quite shock becos nobody write about Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix. I read it at drama wiki and it say Jin win the best actor, Yukan Club win the best drama and taguchi made it as best supporting drama. If i not mistake Kashii Yuu also win.
Even it is based on the vote, i'm happy with this news.
Wah, Jin is really HOT in new PV!! i watch Lips Pv many times and i never satisfied.
In a new interview Jin say he want to act as a mafia. Oh My God, Jin! You will look so good and even more HOT with the cold expression or maybe at the time when you have to fight or kill someone . So COOL!! I hope Jin can get that role in the next drama project. I will wait.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Robina

Post by Robina » Jan 29th, '08, 11:12

My opinion on the LIPS PV, i really liked them all :cheers: you can see there everyone have something special.

NOW TO Jin~ :wub: HE IS SOOOO HOT :wub: Kyaaaa!! Kyaaaa!! i really liked 3 parts, the necklace part XD & even he have an eye linear tooo~ I really like him in this PV.
diyaz wrote: In a new interview Jin say he want to act as a mafia.
YES!!, i read in one of Jin recent interview that he would like to play a evil guy role.

OMG! :w00t: I want to see him in an evil role!!! :D this is like a dream to me :wub: i think he willl do great right? :cheers:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 29th, '08, 13:06

Jin as evil.... but that leave the fans in a love hate situation.... O__O... oh well... hahah....
and who will be the good guy??? hahaha... >__> Koki!!! hahha

anyway.... i would like to see Jin's work some more!!

Robina

Post by Robina » Jan 29th, '08, 14:01

I hope to see Jin tooo in a drama, who knows maybe next season we might hear that Jin will be in a drama~ we have to wait.

Credit to mixmin199
For the information & scans
KAT-TUN's schedules (updates)

2008.02.01 [Music Station] 20:00 - 21:00
2008.02.02 [Hi! Hey! Say!] 18:30 - 19:00 - Guest: Maru + Ueda perform LIPS
2008.02.04 [Hey!x3] 20:00 - 20:54 - Talk + Performance
2008.02.06 LIPS CD release
2008.02.06 [cartoon KAT-TUN] Live: LIPS
2008.02.07 [Utaban] 19:54 - 20:54 - Talk + Peformance
2008.02.08 [Music Station] 20:00 - 21:00
2008.02.08 [Music Fighter] 24:50-25:45 - Live or VTR?
2008.02.10 [Shounen Club] 18:00 - 18:50 - Guest: Junno
2008.02.13 [cartoon KAT-TUN] m-flo | Live: LOVE
2008.02.20 [cartoon KAT-TUN]
2008.02.27 DREAM BOYS DVD release
2008.02.29 KAT-TUN Calender 2008.04 - 2009.03 release

Image Image

shosef

Post by shosef » Jan 29th, '08, 16:00

I just read the translation of Maru's interview on SCP last December by a member of TOKIO...and i can see that Jin, Kame and Him were really shocked and impatient (may i say frustrated too?) about their delayed debut....i just love it when Maru said that when NEWS debuted he was in Jin's house was watching TV and saw the debut and was utterly shocked cuz i can see a different side of Maru where he's just not good but also falls prey to other not so pleasant human emotions ...after which Jin and him went out to eat sushi together....Jin,Kame and Maru even went to Johnny to ask for an explanation why he let NEWS debut while they didn't.....i must say that the interview was really enlightening and interesting....This makes me think more that KAT-TUN really deserved all the things they are having now...i'm so happy for them...

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 29th, '08, 16:41

diyaz wrote: In a new interview Jin say he want to act as a mafia. Oh My God, Jin! You will look so good and even more HOT with the cold expression or maybe at the time when you have to fight or kill someone . So COOL!! I hope Jin can get that role in the next drama project. I will wait.

:wub: :wub: :wub:
can't wait to see that :wub: :wub: :wub:
on the other hand, i wonder if he needs some rest :S then he can XD i can wait :P

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 29th, '08, 20:14

NanaTorigawa wrote:Jin as evil.... but that leave the fans in a love hate situation.... O__O... oh well... hahah....

and who will be the good guy??? hahaha... >__> Koki!!! hahha
Not really, most of the actor i like have played all bad guys ;)

LOL to that, in fact Koki is a softie

Robina wrote:I hope to see Jin tooo in a drama, who knows maybe next season we might hear that Jin will be in a drama~ we have to wait.

Credit to mixmin199
For the information & scans
KAT-TUN's schedules (updates)

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/887/ ... pgtby0.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1290 ... 171qy0.jpg
I guess that if Jin gets into another drama it will be in the summer season unless we have a surprising spring

Busy schedule, i have to rearrange my schedule to get all those shows

Thanks for the pics! I love it that Jin is always grabbing Maru and Ueda so cute XD And i love to see Maru up front, the new co leader

shosef i saw that show and it was interesting yup (as seeing them chibi too) Maru has a strong personality and has always been center in Kt it is good he is now like a co leader in the band he brings valance. I guess the formation of News took everyone by surprise (even Pi), but i found it really great that they did not sit down calmly but went to the boss to protest

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jan 30th, '08, 00:53

miclye wrote:
SP1CA wrote: it may be because of the style don't know but i think here, he doesn't look that Japanese.

I think in that pic and other pics with that similar hairstyle, he looks like this Hong Kong actor, Ekin Cheng.
Really? You see a bit of a Ekin Cheng resemblance in Jin?

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 30th, '08, 01:23

beanybeans wrote:
miclye wrote:

Really? You see a bit of a Ekin Cheng resemblance in Jin?
don't know why i can't XD

but they both look cool :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 30th, '08, 01:46

i know Kokis is a softie.. but it be kinda weried... jin looks more of the player of the gorup...
Which reminds me.... a friend of mine said that Jin was cool lookign(and she hates girly guys) and then she said..."He looks lie a player" and i was liek.... "yah.. when i first saw him i thought that too but he really is a softie" then i did soemthigna nd came backt o the classroom laughting because of how dumb Jin is.. he no player.. hahah

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 30th, '08, 02:44

Ahh~ That reminds me of that clip where Jin said people assume he's a player, then MatsuJun got all up in his face XD Poor Jinjin... he's too baka and sexy (hot, drool-worthy) for his own good :dopey:

Jin really wants to play a bad guy??? HOT BAD GUYS ARE SEX :heart:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 30th, '08, 03:12

what funny is when i saw that... i had this sadness of thinking back when i said he was ugly and i would never liek him..
till i learn more about him... and really...he the most softest guys that loosk liek how he looks... hahah
it because he a cancer... they are sestive family men....
and he wasn't much of a looker when he was 14.. he grew to be so hot for his own good...

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 30th, '08, 03:14

Oh god, when he and Pi were younger, in their pictures, Pi looked soooo much hotter than Jin XD But then suddenly Jin grew and became sexy o_o

Waaahhh! I miss Bakanishi :cry:

Lol... nearly all Johnny's are sensitive family men XD They all want kids and they all like kids o_o

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 30th, '08, 03:17

yah.... hahah... but Jin seems the most.. sentive to me...
he the type of guy i hope my husband will be(if it not Jin hahaha)

Yamapi is my older borther.. hahahah

shosef

Post by shosef » Jan 30th, '08, 09:21

Preview on their guesting in Hey! Hey! Hey!

*KAT-TUN is with Boa again..so jealous (bet Maru was very excited)...anyway...look at Jin's smile....it's the best...that's the smile that reminds me when he was younger (which i miss very much)...so innocent and spontaneous...haven't seen him smile like that in a long time...is it me or did Jin colored his hair again to something like orange?....Jin's hair is darker in the perf....

*you know what guys?....when i played LIPS PV again and again (though i don't like the song (the PV is another matter...it's good), i don't hate it either....don't know why but after Real Face album..i didn't have any favorite KAT-TUN song...i love their pre-debut songs...Harukana Yakusoku, Blue Tuesday..etc), i'm amazed at Jin's voice there....it's so good...he always had a good voice but i can't help thinking that his voice changed for the better...not much but a change nonetheless...When he sings hageshiku, especially the way he sings the ku part, i so so love it....
Last edited by shosef on Jan 30th, '08, 09:55, edited 5 times in total.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Jan 30th, '08, 09:40

@Shosef: Yeah ppl say that a lot that he dyed his hair I cant really see though HMM... >.< and Im sooo gonna DL that Hey x3 because KAT-TUN and AKB48 FTW!!!!! srsly I love AKB48 XD and together with KAT-TUN like I said ♥♥♥

and yes his smile ♥♥♥ really I agree with you thats the Jin I LOVE THE MOST!!! It made me smile like in an instant from when I saw it ^^
That makes me wanna watch it even more XD

Robina

Post by Robina » Jan 30th, '08, 09:49

@shosef: Thanks!! Can't wait to see the whole show :cheers:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 30th, '08, 15:10

NanaTorigawa wrote:yah.... hahah... but Jin seems the most.. sentive to me...
he the type of guy i hope my husband will be(if it not Jin hahaha)

Yamapi is my older borther.. hahahah
in my case, i'd like to Jin as my husband, too. but Yamapi, not borther, maybe brother-in-law :D, i want him to marry one of my friends.

in Ryochan thread once i said, he's my cousin :P Rochan can be a good cousin i think, also Koki looks like a good one, too.
shosef wrote:Preview on their guesting in Hey! Hey! Hey!

*KAT-TUN is with Boa again..so jealous (bet Maru was very excited)...anyway...look at Jin's smile....it's the best...that's the smile that reminds me when he was younger (which i miss very much)...so innocent and spontaneous...haven't seen him smile like that in a long time...is it me or did Jin colored his hair again to something like orange?....Jin's hair is darker in the perf....

*you know what guys?....when i played LIPS PV again and again (though i don't like the song (the PV is another matter...it's good), i don't hate it either....don't know why but after Real Face album..i didn't have any favorite KAT-TUN song...i love their pre-debut songs...Harukana Yakusoku, Blue Tuesday..etc), i'm amazed at Jin's voice there....it's so good...he always had a good voice but i can't help thinking that his voice changed for the better...not much but a change nonetheless...When he sings hageshiku, especially the way he sings the ku part, i so so love it....
thanks for the link :D coloured again :S no way'' well, maybe just paint waent away little :D when i got my hair dyed first it becomes like dark orange then turn into my coppery tone by time :D. i love Harukana Yakusoku, too. i think it's time to stop making singles for them :D maybe a while later we can get a new KAT-TUN album.

miclye

Post by miclye » Jan 30th, '08, 16:16

SP1CA wrote:
beanybeans wrote: Really? You see a bit of a Ekin Cheng resemblance in Jin?
don't know why i can't XD

but they both look cool :D
*shrugs* Strangely, that was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that picture. What more, I even had to look twice before I realise that it was actually Jin lol.

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Jan 30th, '08, 17:26

I decided to do some icons from the LIPS PV and I posted them in my LJ,
http://ayachan2007.livejournal.com/843.html

Credit if you're taking them. Enjoy ^_^

shosef

Post by shosef » Jan 30th, '08, 17:50

I was raiding youtube and here's what i found

*ok...to start off....like always Junno's like an energizer bunny....i just love it when Jin and Maru played around and Jin threw water at Maru....bakas...even Kame was teasing Maru...and Jin forgetting the lyrics, and Kame was like looking at him cuz he thinks something might be wrong....but Jin covered his ass well cuz he was like HA HA at the end....so cute...and at about 3:47-3:50, Jin was very emo...but his smile at the end betrays it...LOL....and look how into it Jin was into "surfing"....and how Ueda helped Jin by singing the "AAAAHHHHH" at the end...Ueda's singing lessons paid off...amazing...

*only Jin and Koki could make Ueda join their craziness...LMAO...i love it....beroberoberoba...LOL..look at Kame...he's like...what the hell is happening? this shouldn't be happening...LMAO.....i love the way they improvised one of my favorite KAT-TUN song.....

*honestly, i'm disappointed that they cut out the part where Jin helped sang Kame's part in Bokura no Machi De...i mean....come on...it was so obvious when the people shouted so LOUDLY and Jin looked over to Kame that some mishap happened...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 30th, '08, 22:59

NanaTorigawa wrote:i know Kokis is a softie.. but it be kinda weried... jin looks more of the player of the gorup...
Yes, but that only proves how missleading looks and foirst impressions are, Jin is not good hooking up at all(first time i saw him that was what i thought XD he looks great but i bet it has to be the girl who goes to him) or just look at Ueda........no comments

shosef wrote:I was raiding youtube and here's what i found
*ok...to start off....like always Junno's like an energizer bunny...

.i just love it when Jin and Maru played around and Jin threw water at Maru....bakas...

...and at about 3:47-3:50, Jin was very emo...but his smile at the end betrays it...LOL....

and look how into it Jin was into "surfing"....

and how Ueda helped Jin by singing the "AAAAHHHHH" at the end...Ueda's singing lessons paid off...amazing...

*only Jin and Koki could make Ueda join their craziness...LMAO...i love it....beroberoberoba...LOL..look at Kame...he's like...what the hell is happening? this shouldn't be happening...LMAO.....i love the way they improvised one of my favorite KAT-TUN song.....

*honestly, i'm disappointed that they cut out the part where Jin helped sang Kame's part in Bokura no Machi De...i mean....come on...it was so obvious when the people shouted so LOUDLY and Jin looked over to Kame that some mishap happened...
LOLL love that definition! i tnd to call him teh athomically charged junno!

They come a long way with that and Ueda tends to join them

So cute...

Yup but i liked it more when his"waves" were running slow and had the speed face on XD

I don't think many notice how many times Ueda, Junno and Maru help Jin in singing :)

I think it is mainly Jin ;) but Kame takes things too seriously

Got the audio rip of that in case you want it ;)

Thanks i needed a laugh today :)

SP1CA Everything points to an album, even Maru XD but everything is still in rumor land

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 31st, '08, 02:51

XD I remember replaying those clips so many times... just to see Jin forget the lyrics and pretend-surf :heart:
I never noticed Tat-chan helping Jin sing until you mentioned it though O_O (he has singing lessons? :O)

And omg I love the blah blah blah-ing in the second vid XD Jin is so random and cute :heart: And Tat-channn :heart: And Kame has a stick up his butt :fear:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 31st, '08, 05:36

Okay.. i'm going to brign flashbacks....

*Flashback mood*

Maga Akame moment... it totally is.. they salsa dance with eachother.. hahaha....
soem how it remids me of... the new Hairspary movie.. that scaries me....

jin is cute in this... Maru and Taguchi look the same O___O they have not change much for 7 years... scary...and kame at age 15 is crazy hahaha....

More Kat-tun... i tried I spy Kat-tun members.. it easier at the Koichi carign part
Right arm-Jin.. Left arm- Junno middle-Kame... legs Koki around dancers Maru and Ueda

Koichi messing with Jin.. hahaha that cute.. thsi time Maru has shorter hair...
maru is a vampire O__O

way more younger Jin.. with Yamapi.. i love Pin!!! Jin starts claping on his own...

Blonde bakanishi falls on his back....

O___O........ i can't say anythign... just watch it... i can't say it..O______O just want to knwo.. why is the nurse taller than the doctor....and what is the dactor doign with the nurseO___O ahh.... fanserveice much... Nurse like the doctor(am i makign you want to watch it?)
um.. is that yabu?????? please conferm....never mind it is Yabu!!! KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... and i just realized they have mics on there clothes.. hahah

jin loosk liek 1. he is star struck and 2 want to really eat the mic.. hahaha

thsi funny.. and why do i feel jelaus... hahahah >__<

may jin's hahaha... but what funny is the cat at the end....

Jin didn't look lie he was in a good mood.. hahaha

cute Jin moments... BTW what show wa she Shou Kitakawa?

more Pin stuff!!! i love Pin!!! Sinc eit my brother and husband.. J/k!!!
is it just me or does koki look mad... for awhile.. hahah... and it the famous handshake i heard about...

soem Pin but this si the first tiem i seen Jin and Toma intact so i posted it up... no special chemstry there.... sadV_V.. okay fished it and i was look the other way and turend around and saw some thing i shouldn't of seem... O___O

this is my last oen sinc ei'm off on a Pin thing... hahahah thsi is funny.. i liekt he shwoing off musals.. that so a guy thing....
Oniichan!!!!!! Jiji!!!!!!!!! i love you 2~~~!!!

shosef

Post by shosef » Jan 31st, '08, 11:50

KuroiUsagi wrote:XD I remember replaying those clips so many times... just to see Jin forget the lyrics and pretend-surf :heart:
I never noticed Tat-chan helping Jin sing until you mentioned it though O_O (he has singing lessons? :O)

And omg I love the blah blah blah-ing in the second vid XD Jin is so random and cute :heart: And Tat-channn :heart: And Kame has a stick up his butt :fear:
actually i'm thankful that Ueda did help Jin...cuz when Jin came back and performed in Sendai his voice wasn't that good (it's from not practicing for 6 months while he was in US).....but in Tokyo Dome Jin's voice got better.....but still not in the condition like in Real Face Concert....

http://futari-love.livejournal.com/14883.html

*i just love it...AKAME rumors are popping every now and then nowadays.....

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jan 31st, '08, 21:24

CK ep 43 snapshots

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 1st, '08, 00:49

shosef wrote:actually i'm thankful that Ueda did help Jin...cuz when Jin came back and performed in Sendai his voice wasn't that good (it's from not practicing for 6 months while he was in US).....but in Tokyo Dome Jin's voice got better.....but still not in the condition like in Real Face Concert....

*i just love it...AKAME rumors are popping every now and then nowadays.....
Yup, it is curious how many people doesn't notice how most of Kt help each other singing, like that disastrous Gold in CtKT but is it good they do, for me that means they know each other strenghts and weaknesses and try to help :)
Jin came back with lost practice but he improved enormously in a very short time, i don't consider Real Face as his best voice moment because at that time he was ill (not to mention a bit depressed and extremely tired) Vocal wise his voice is much better now than then, wider range of notes, cleaner sound...... for me it is just sit down pleasantly to wait for him to keep on improving ... and stop singing from the gut!!!

About the rumors.........well, what can i say, i'd like some of this not to be fabricated like the latest ones, for the good of the akame fans, but if they had just a hint of thruth just some questions, why is kame always with koki in them? it is more kokame or even kokameru than anything..........i tend to be realistic on this, jin and kame are just bandmates no more no less, old times are far gone ... sorry :sweat:

KuroiUsagi Not only Ueda, all of them take lessons as Maru has stated

Rori

Post by Rori » Feb 1st, '08, 06:14

Anyone read it?
Akanishi seen on a "date"
Thu, January 31, 2008 (4:31pm EST)
The latest issue of FRIDAY magazine reports that KAT-TUN's Jin Akanishi was recently seen on a date in the Daikanyama area of Tokyo.

Akanishi and the woman, described as a foreigner with blond hair, were together at a restaurant on the night of the 21st. They spent about an hour and a half there, then Akanishi dropped her off at her apartment in a high-class foreign car.

Akanishi's management says that the woman is just a friend.
Source: Tokyograph

Well he did say on Oshareism that the blondes in LA got his attention. :roll

Apologies if it was already posted.

edit: on the topic of Jins voice, he really has sounded bad at times; for example the JE countdown and where ever-it-was at new years, when KAT-TUN performed, Jin sounded that terrible I had to turn the sound down until it was Kame's turn.