Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
katarn11

Post by katarn11 » Apr 4th, '09, 06:33

Since you guys were talkin about his solos I really liked Love juice from the QoP DVD

One more question, why don't they like each other?

midori_higashi_jin

Post by midori_higashi_jin » Apr 4th, '09, 06:43

I've come to know about Jin's love story recently. I know we should not discuss about his private life but I have a very strong desire to express my emotions.

They'd been dating for 5 years when they got caught. She must be his first love and they must have had a very strong relationship. When I read the part they were forced to break up, I felt heartbroken really. I feel so sorry for Jin. We all know how painful it feels to say goodbye to your loved one when your feeling for them is still there, much less your first love. Takako is a very decent girl, she looks beautiful and lady-like. And they'd been together for so long why did they have to be apart! It's not fair at all. :cry:

Being an idol is such a gruesome job. It takes a lot from you and we don't know if the returneds would ever make it up for our loss. From what I know about JE, I have a feeling that the boys are like birds in the cage. They get fed everyday but they are bound. They have no freedom and must do what they are told to do. I think eventhough Jin are more rebellious and strongheaded then his fellows, there are things totally beyond his control.

Poor Jin. It must have been very hard for him and Takako. But I don't understand they were forced to break up because they came from rival agencies. Did Hamasaki Ayumi and Nagase Tomoya also come from Avex and Johnny Jimusho. And they managed a 7-year relationship. What's wrong with Jin and Takako that they shouldnt be together. However, what's done can not be undone. I hope Jin already got over it and move on. I also wish all the best for that Takako girl. If two people split up, the girl is always the suffering one. Now Takako's Speed disbanded, and I don't know where she is. Poor her.

This morning I also heard the news: Jin and Maki have broken up. Well, I believe we're not even sure that they were dating, are we.

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Apr 4th, '09, 07:16

Katarn, who does not like each other?

katarn11

Post by katarn11 » Apr 4th, '09, 07:21

Ginoru said Kame and Jin don't get a long.

Yes, being in Idol is the ultimate sacrifice, If I lived in Japan, I most definatley would have applied to join Johnny's.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 4th, '09, 07:24

Ginoru wrote:

Karate-ka

LOL Lately i am finding myself in the senpai role a lot! ^^ As long as i can help it is welcomed ;)

Sure, just tell what you need (chibi, nowadays, magazines, caps, shop pics..) and we will try to help ;)

Thanks for liking us!! :) We are happy to have more friends on board!

By the way do you prefer Karate-ka or Sokarijo?
Yeah i notice that your the great sempai ^_^

Well im going now with the pictures i have now :thumleft:

And im happy that i can actualy get along with you guys, the girls over at the Horikita Maki Thread became so quiet lately despit there is a lot of news going around (new drama, movie etc)

You can call me whatever you like :thumright:

@katarn me too, i wouldve do that too...

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Apr 4th, '09, 07:27

^^Ah, okay. Sorry, I was a little confused.

Well, why.... I think there is no definite answer since we can't ask the two boys themselves.^^
You can see that they are not as closed as they used to be in the beginning but as Ginoru also said they are able to keep on working together.
And I think the results are good *lol*

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 4th, '09, 07:52

katarn11 wrote:Since you guys were talkin about his solos I really liked Love juice from the QoP DVD

One more question, why don't they like each other?
Jin'll be happy to hear about that 8) He's very proud of his perf of Love juice although I think it's a bit J.T-ish~;P

well, since I'm not a friend of either Jin or Kame, it's really hard to answer~;P, but I've been looking at Jin for three years and got to know about KT history through time, so I think I can probably give my point about something.

Jin and Kame were close in their early years in Johnny's. If you watch old tv programs and 2002 concert, you can feel that they were close and Kame was like a younger brother of Jin. However in Shounen Club show at X'mas time of 2003, Kame wrote to a teddy bear because he said that he had no friend to write to at that time. Also since late 2003, they stopped calling each other friend. In Summary 2004, if you watch the off-stage part in DVD, you can see that Jin and Kame were just like group members and Kame's far from a close friend to Jin like Yamapi to Jin. Although Jin and Kame were already quite popular among Johnny's fans, they were hardly known out of the Johnny's world until the big sucess of Gokusen2 early in 2005 when they were paired officially in various media to promote the drama and their characters. The majority of Akame fans were born at that time and they believed Jin and Kame were best friends or even lovers (you know what's in some fangirls' minds) to each other. Once they couldn't find the evidence of it in KT activities, they started to create fan reports and rumors of them to feed their fantasy and to brainwash others.

In my conclusion, Jin and Kame were close long time ago, but they failed to keep their friendship longer, maybe because with time they developed different interest and different understanding about things. Not every friend you once had will be your long term friend. I think it's something not hard to get. Jin and Kame are indeed just co-workers in the same group, not friends not enemies either.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 4th, '09, 08:46

midori_higashi_jin
hi~
well all the stories about Jin and Takako so far are just fans' speculations.

But it could be one of the turning points Jin totally changed his attitude towards the showbie business, the jimushu, the media and some of the aggressive fans.

Unless one day they marry each other and tell us what happened during that time, we won't know the real story.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 4th, '09, 18:03

midori_higashi_jin

As Mirokujin said that might have been a turning point for him but placing Care here may help to close that part of his life and open a new one.

Regarding the rest, as long as he is ok it is fine;
and Takako i saw her on tv a month or two ago modelling wedding dresses

Sokarijo

LOL Not great just been around here for long :P

Great :)

Happy you feel comfortable with us ^^
It's not only that one, most threads are really quiet and not a lot of movement....

Mirokujin

I hold the hope that by going back through Care he realizes he doesn't need to be like ...but just to keep on being as he was, follow that path he had opened 8)

Exactly, not everyone we met along our lifes and consider friends at a point keep on being so as we grow up.
It also helped the marketing campaing, akame was just that, a marketing thing, both sold well individually and would do better toguether, the thing is that they were not up for the deal in the long run and i applaud them for that.

Been coworkers is good enough, at least they can still work well toguether.
Once they couldn't find the evidence of it in KT activities, they started to create fan reports and rumors of them to feed their fantasy and to brainwash others.

That is what i cannot stand about them and you know it, there's no need to create false information or try to make proselites of your cause, if there's nothing, but you chose to believe there is something, keep it where it belongs, fanfiction, and of course don't believe the lies you create yourself! (or attack anyone who points you the weak points)

Anyway, let's move forward, there is a Cartoon SP tomorrow and i am sure we will have loots of fun!!! ^^

luvkattun

Post by luvkattun » Apr 4th, '09, 20:17

midori_higashi_jin
Jin and Takako were forced to break up because KT was about to debut and that old man would never let anything to jeopardize their debut. Johnny's boys are not allowed to date publicly and FRIDAY had pics of Jin and Takako hugging each other and Jin secretly sneaking into her place to be with her. FRIDAY publicly exposed their relationship to full details so the old man forced them to break up. Nagase and Ayumi managed to last for 7 years but they're not together anymore either.

SPEED has been reunited and they just released a new CD or something. They even appeared in Utaban at the same time as KAT-TUN in February. I saw a video of SPEED and Takako is still there.

Yes, you're right. They're like birds in a cage. When Jin left for LA, Shirota Yu's mom said they're treated like pets. And it's not just Jin, Yamapi was forced to break up with that girl, Abiru Yuu too because she is deemed unsuitable for him.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 4th, '09, 20:59

Okay i admit im not good these things...

katarn11

Post by katarn11 » Apr 4th, '09, 21:05

Mirokujin wrote:Jin'll be happy to hear about that 8) He's very proud of his perf of Love juice although I think it's a bit J.T-ish~;P
Actually It made me think "Man, he wants to be Micheal Jackson.

and I have a comment about an earlier conversation between Bruce_lee and Karate-ka. I just want to also say that it is true that just because you're a male and you listen to a boy band does not make you gay. Many people draw that conclusion and it upsets me. That's like saying every guy in JE is gay. I have nothing wrong with homosexuality, but yeah just had to get that across.

My interests are very wide. I like to sing and dance, I also think being pretty is cool, so something like JE has been in my attention for a long time.

Karata-ka, let's start our own group! haha.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 4th, '09, 21:18

Sokarijo
I think you did a very good job there, and I just realize I need a siggy too~
May I take one from them. I love #2 #3 #4. Since you are using the Care one, may I use...mmmmm~damn it's so hard to choose~maybe #3 |o||||
May I? I'll credit you for sure~

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 4th, '09, 21:36

Mirokujin wrote:Sokarijo
I think you did a very good job there, and I just realize I need a siggy too~
May I take one from them. I love #2 #3 #4. Since you are using the Care one, may I use...mmmmm~damn it's so hard to choose~maybe #3 |o||||
May I? I'll credit you for sure~
Go ahead, i dont mind, if anyone wants them take it but credit me...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 4th, '09, 21:55

mmmmmmmmm~
anybody can tell me why it doesn't show my signature even though I put everything in profile-->signature box?

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 4th, '09, 22:09

Mirokujin wrote:mmmmmmmmm~
anybody can tell me why it doesn't show my signature even though I put everything in profile-->signature box?

Code: Select all

[img]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3039/jinforreal.gif[/img]
Do you have it like this???

Maybe the bbcodes are on off on your account...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 4th, '09, 22:32

yeah I had BBcode "on" Thank you very much!
and all of sudden, it works~just weird~|o||||||||||||||||

so tonight in Japan has CTKT SP :lol Hopefully it'll be as good as the last one~I really like Jin, Taguchi and Masami oba-chan's dating in the last one.

But I already giggled at Maru's part in the news~Maru you win!!

and I can't help laughing at this pic~
what is the thing under his chin??XDDDDDD

Harle

Post by Harle » Apr 5th, '09, 02:02

Ah, Mirokujin... your so mean! LOL
He's just trying to show everyone that he's a boy and can grow a beard XD
Or just trying to hard to look older XD
luvkattun wrote:midori_higashi_jin
Jin and Takako were forced to break up because KT was about to debut and that old man would never let anything to jeopardize their debut. Johnny's boys are not allowed to date publicly and FRIDAY had pics of Jin and Takako hugging each other and Jin secretly sneaking into her place to be with her. FRIDAY publicly exposed their relationship to full details so the old man forced them to break up. Nagase and Ayumi managed to last for 7 years but they're not together anymore either.

SPEED has been reunited and they just released a new CD or something. They even appeared in Utaban at the same time as KAT-TUN in February. I saw a video of SPEED and Takako is still there.

Yes, you're right. They're like birds in a cage. When Jin left for LA, Shirota Yu's mom said they're treated like pets. And it's not just Jin, Yamapi was forced to break up with that girl, Abiru Yuu too because she is deemed unsuitable for him.
That's true.
But at least Takako didn't cheat on Jin like Abiru did. There's absolutely not comparison between the 2 cases. One is a lady and classy, while the other one is a ... well, you know ^^°

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 5th, '09, 02:31

Harle wrote:Ah, Mirokujin... your so mean! LOL
Or just trying to hard to appear older XD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I somehow understand why he wears his fedora all the time. The beard just doesn't work without fedora :P

Harle

Post by Harle » Apr 5th, '09, 02:35

Mirokujin wrote:
Harle wrote:Ah, Mirokujin... your so mean! LOL
Or just trying to hard to appear older XD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I somehow understand why he wears his fedora all the time. The beard just doesn't work without fedora :P
LOL Poor Jin XD hahaahahah~

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 5th, '09, 16:12

Mirokujin-Ginoru->thanks for the pics :wub:

male fans are always welcome :D

among Jin solos, I think I like care the most too. itsu datte bokura kitto dare datte... XD :whistling:

I like Jin for being sincere and emotionally being transparent, as long as I know that this girl is good for him (well, we may not know that,too) I wouldn't mind his relationship. being idol is senseless. :S

Ginoru->yes, he can make a restart by putting Care in the new album. :) by finishing the unfinished business, throwing out what's left he can head on a new journey.

lastly... Jin is <3 :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 5th, '09, 19:16

Sokarijo

Good work there i am saving for my collection if you don't mind ;)

katarn11

Don't be upset ;P There are that kind of assumptions everywhere and we can't fight each one, that just shows that people is not as open as they should. Here where i live listening to boybands is considered to be almost related to be brainless :roll

Mirokujin

Maru "the sufferer" always wins! I want special features if they make a Domucon DVD!! "Nakamaru Yuichi's amazing 13 bungee jumps!!!!"

I think having Oshima there already grants fun XD

XD Let him grow those hairs!! I bet it is his way to try to overcome his ticklessness XD But if he goes out of hand i'll lend you my tweezers and you can help youserlf 8)

Spica

No problem ^^ We were running low on pics anyway ;)

Yeah, lets see what's in store for us :)

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 5th, '09, 19:29

Ginoru wrote:Sokarijo

Good work there i am saving for my collection if you don't mind ;)
Nahh i dont mind...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 5th, '09, 20:27

ctkt Special

Jin is mainly in this part. LoL at the sumo Jin~
http://fourlc.com/channel2/2009/2009fw/ ... _2726.html

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 5th, '09, 21:25

wait where are the other parts???

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 6th, '09, 00:33

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Apr 6th, '09, 12:26

Sokarijo
Your work is really amazing.Please don't mind if I take the third one^^
I just watched Jin's part of CK episode and it's really really really funny :lol :tv: :clap:
I have never imagined that Jin is this kind of strong.He even can pick up this "sumo" person. I love how Jin get mad while being pushed and all of his turn into impressive strength.I still remembered how he was "thrown" on the floor by the sumo woman in Utaban :sweat:
And the dating part.Jin's fashion favor is black and white,right? :-) I laugh a lot when Jin bang the door on the woman's mouth when he find out that there's someone waiting for a kiss XD How cruel and cute! :wub:
Very good news,440.000 tickets of Tokyo dome concert sre sold out.Definitely a new record :cheers:
BTW,i just see that the album bersion of Care is leaked and posted on Kat-tun love but I haven't downloaded it yet.I wonder how it sounds :roll

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 6th, '09, 13:59

ruby_fann wrote:Sokarijo
Your work is really amazing.Please don't mind if I take the third one^^
I just watched Jin's part of CK episode and it's really really really funny :lol :tv: :clap:
I have never imagined that Jin is this kind of strong.He even can pick up this "sumo" person. I love how Jin get mad while being pushed and all of his turn into impressive strength.I still remembered how he was "thrown" on the floor by the sumo woman in Utaban :sweat:
And the dating part.Jin's fashion favor is black and white,right? :-) I laugh a lot when Jin bang the door on the woman's mouth when he find out that there's someone waiting for a kiss XD How cruel and cute! :wub:
Very good news,440.000 tickets of Tokyo dome concert sre sold out.Definitely a new record :cheers:
BTW,i just see that the album bersion of Care is leaked and posted on Kat-tun love but I haven't downloaded it yet.I wonder how it sounds :roll
Well thank you but where are you going to use it? Since Mirokujin is using that one already on this forum...

do credit me though...

And damn more johnnys going international, ive just found out that leonardo di caprio has interest to cast all smap members for ninja scroll...

I hope jin will have shot someday, i mean his english has to put to use dont you think???

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 6th, '09, 18:01

even Leo?? XD :D

shosef

Post by shosef » Apr 7th, '09, 00:17

i just listened to the album version of CARE...there were only minor differences from the original perf of the song..in the intro and also in the part when he sang tsunaida te hodokenai youni...and Jin's voice had matured...overall i still like the song very much as i love the original...and of course because it's recorded the instrumentals are more pronounced and polished....
Last edited by shosef on Apr 7th, '09, 00:21, edited 1 time in total.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 7th, '09, 00:18

ruby

LOL it is not a sumo person! she is a comedian, Oshima! She is really funny and goes hitting everyone around XD

It was soo funny to see Jin been hit hard and his feeble hit back XD i was laughing like mad when he saved his ass of landing on the bed or lost his slippers or wanted to know what the heck was Ueda doing withthe other women while he cooked :P
Ueda had his share too lol between edging Jin into the fight and being kida overprotective like always :roll

Sokarijo

Smap come a long way back Jin still has time to improve his english and get a try ;)

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 7th, '09, 07:58

Ginoru wrote:ruby

LOL it is not a sumo person! she is a comedian, Oshima! She is really funny and goes hitting everyone around XD

It was soo funny to see Jin been hit hard and his feeble hit back XD i was laughing like mad when he saved his ass of landing on the bed or lost his slippers or wanted to know what the heck was Ueda doing withthe other women while he cooked :P
Ueda had his share too lol between edging Jin into the fight and being kida overprotective like always :roll

Sokarijo

Smap come a long way back Jin still has time to improve his english and get a try ;)
but i hope he will get a chance one day...

BTW i love this clip...

EDIT: ive listen to the album version of Care, i notice that the lyrics changed a bit probably this is way for him to say "im moving on" well atleast allong those lines.

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 7th, '09, 21:19

i think care is a good song(rescue too)
has anyone the translation?

shosef

Post by shosef » Apr 8th, '09, 00:31

Jazzl wrote:i think care is a good song(rescue too)
has anyone the translation?
Here you go...

Care-Akanishi Jin (KAT-TUN)

Inside conspiracy and lies
carrying an akward kind of relationship
The end of time comes
The days that i couldn't take anymore
Feeling alittle freedom now

After a few more years
Everything will only be memory
I looked at everything together
The past and now that's already forgotten

Having experienced too many important things
It's become too hard to go on today

All the time, everybody else and we
have been dragging along sadness and weaknesses
Even if we fall once, we have the strength to stand up again
At that place, there is probably the same amount of smiles
As the number of tears you've cried

In the days that go by,
there are probably many things that i lost sight of
Just like that, yes, trying not to let go of
the hand that I held from myself

Even if you noticed
Everyone's love changes color many times
The days that you are tired and lean on me
I'll hold you tight whatever condition you're in

All the time, everybody and we
have been dragging along sadness and weaknesses
Even if we fall once, we have the strength to stand up again
At that place, there is probably the same amount of smiles
As the number of tears you've cried

Just believe in yourself

Translator/Submitter: ogachivVrio@idolthoughts..credits to her for making us understand the meaning of the song...

*and congratulations to KAT-TUN for breaking records...the tickets for tokyo dome concert sold 440,000 in one day...

:cheers: :cheers:
Last edited by shosef on Apr 8th, '09, 01:27, edited 1 time in total.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 8th, '09, 01:22

Karate-ka
my friend likes your Care signature very much and she wants to use it in a Chinese Jin forum. I asked her to credit you when using it. Is that ok for you?

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 8th, '09, 05:17

Mirokujin wrote:Karate-ka
my friend likes your Care signature very much and she wants to use it in a Chinese Jin forum. I asked her to credit you when using it. Is that ok for you?
Yeah thats cool, i dont mind it...

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Apr 8th, '09, 06:35

Sokarijo :
I love your pic very much and I just want to put it in my Jin collection :-) If I use it,i absolutely will credit you^^
I always love to see Jin in Hollywood movie so that I have a chance to watch him in theatre in my country 'cause Japanese film is not very popular there :unsure:It will be more interesting id Jin doesn't play some traditional Japanese type of character to me :roll
Ginoru
This episode makes me laugh as if I'm crazy even while watching it the second time XD Love to see JinDa together.It is great that Jin and Ueda becomes close friends after a long time ago,Ueda said Jin is like Jaien with the priciple "Your things are also mine" :lol They two get to know each other a lot better and so does Maru so that now we have a group of guys who feel comfortable being together and make us laugh crazily by their trick and bullying :roll
shosef
Thank for your posting the translation :DCare is always a great song :wub: I imagine that Jin will olay his guitar while singing this in the concert and maybe gives us some killing smiles like he did in Shounen Club.I'm looking for more surprise he will gie to us :roll

shosef

Post by shosef » Apr 8th, '09, 11:13

you're welcome ruby_fann....

**just saw the pics of Jin in POPEYE...OMG, he's so gorgeous...in a bad boy way...the pic with a cigarette in his mouth is quite sexy....and love him on the couch....

kite_aoi

Post by kite_aoi » Apr 8th, '09, 12:28

Just took a glance at the Popeye preview, even thought I like the aura of the pics, but his hand... and him laying on the couch... I can't say I like it, it's more like a culture Shock to me O-o It's not normal to see this kind of position on magazine in my country @-@ yeah!! But It's not the first time he (or japanese culture) make me feel like that XD so I think I'm ok

watched CK SP too but only Jin's part, I just skiped the rest :p I don't know if he cook well, but I'm sure he is good at cutting food, look at the pieces of food he cut, all of them are almost same size :D I think he will pass at "what a women need in her husband" XD

edit: just saw the better preview of popeye, the couch pic with the hand again... after seeing the look in his eyes, still want to deny I like it but have to admit it's very tempting, I saw the tease in his eyes :whistling:
Last edited by kite_aoi on Apr 8th, '09, 12:50, edited 2 times in total.

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Apr 8th, '09, 12:48

*Itsudatte bokura
kitto daredatte
kanashimi ya yowasa ikutsu mo ikitsurete
dare ga kattatte
fumidasu chikara wo
kitto soko niwa tairyou no
egao ga matte iru

is it just me or does he say "nai tabun no" or so instead of that tairyou thing? :P

uoob87

Post by uoob87 » Apr 8th, '09, 13:23

cool and sad

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 8th, '09, 16:58

Sokarijo

Who knows what's in store for him :)

Ruby

It was a really funny and cute one, even when Jin got the worse part XD He had to cook while Ueda and the women were having fun! Yashimaa saan 8)

About Jin's "principle" XD there are more to be blamed too XD look, this is from Duet 2005

See the eaters? That was Ueda's bento :lol

kite_aoi

That's the idea ;) To tease!!! And he does pretty well 8) I have to say that i prefer this teasing to the more explicit ones we have around here where i live :P.
I still like last year's one better but i guess this one fits more with the image he is going to portray in the movie, just my guess

Endexus

Some lyrics have been changed.

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Apr 8th, '09, 17:14

I think what he sings is "naita bun no"

Then it makes sense in the sentence as well.

"There will be waiting as many smiles as you cried tears before"

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 8th, '09, 19:18

popeye full preview. I've asked my friend to order the mag already. Hopefully I'll get it in the end.
http://community.livejournal.com/jin_daily/521841.html

Last night's ctkt is also fun~

Gin
There's nothing worse or better. Jin wouldn't act Remeo there cause he's Jin.
The woman in red only got a word "chikusho" from Jin the first time she's asking for Jin service~XD love Jin in that way~|o||||

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 8th, '09, 20:16

Mirokujin

With Yashima behind, if S master would have thought about it he'd have had to do it XD

And i said worse because while he was cooking he kept on looking up wanting to know what was happening in the fun part of the party :twisted:

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 8th, '09, 20:19

thx @shosef

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 8th, '09, 22:41

Gin
that's because he didn't know what's going on there. If he's being in Ueda's shoes, he's in hell rather than having fun you know that XD

Yashima wants to do a image of jin in that part--a natural, frank big boy
XD

check the latest ctkt out btw.

very cute and funny!!

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 8th, '09, 22:54

btw, the translation of the Popeye interview: http://stanime.livejournal.com/113618.html
kite_aoi wrote: just saw the better preview of popeye, the couch pic with the hand again... after seeing the look in his eyes, still want to deny I like it but have to admit it's very tempting, I saw the tease in his eyes :whistling:
yeah kinda naughty and bad~
I like it tho 8)

The whole photo set is good and it has different quality from the previous two in popeye. However I still Iove the one with open balck shirt and a ciggratte in his mouth in the photoset last year the most.

personally this time I like this one most

love the beautiful body lines of his shoulders and waist in that subtle movement, and his hands look so fancy there :wub:

Other than Popeye, I wonder when he'll appear in Men's Non-no? or other man's fashion magazines. I'm a bit tired of the photography in women's fashion mags.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 8th, '09, 23:32

Mirokujin

Yeah XD After all he is a shy guy :P (And who would see in this Ueda nowadays the one everyone thought he was? lol)

It is nice to show more faces :) and i laughed a lot about how he wanted to know why the other side of the party was having so much fun XD

I like the wet haired one and then again .... Janji advertisement man attacks!!!

As long as it is not An An....

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 9th, '09, 00:21

Gin
AnAn is a woman's fashion magazine==
I don't mind the nude photo set cause in that one he'll be naked with a female model and I'll like it for sure. A boy like Jin can look even more sexy when he's in bed with a girl ~LoL *my mind is going wild*
Maybe he needs some gym time for that photoset~;P
So far I like Junichi and Kimutaku's AnAn photos. I hope oneday Jin'll do one as great as their's

dude you sounds a little too Jinda-ish these days.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 9th, '09, 02:26

Mirokujin

Yes i know but that one is the "biggest fear"! :lol

With a girl in bed? Yeah you are going wild! Think he's shy XD i bet the behind the scenes would be extremelly funny, better than the actual shoot.

You know i am also in favor if it is like Kimura's but please nothing close to Pi's :S

Me!? Naaaa, no more than usual XD but that was really funny! Loved to see Jin annoyed because he had to cook while Ueda was playing dork XD

JSLstudio
Singapore

Post by JSLstudio » Apr 9th, '09, 04:31

Hello there!

I'm new here...

Well actually i have been browsing for quite sometime now...

I'm a JE fan since 1999...welll...

Everysince i saw Akanishi in Anego...i fall in love with him...ssooo adorable..

Cheers!

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Apr 9th, '09, 04:41

OMG....i scream when i see this pic of Jin in Popeye....My friend called it the "Jin's scratching his crotch" pic but i told her he's not scratching his crotch....just look at his eyes....he's being naughty...

Seriously, Jin's eyes are the sexiest...btw is POPEYE a magazine for men? is it a fashion magazine for men?

luvkattun

Post by luvkattun » Apr 9th, '09, 04:53

AHAHAHA....Jin's scratching his crotch??? *dies laughing*

lucifer for me

Post by lucifer for me » Apr 9th, '09, 04:58

LOL...if that's how Jin looks when his crotch itches then by all means, Jin, please scratch your crotch more....HAHAHA
Last edited by lucifer for me on Apr 9th, '09, 04:59, edited 1 time in total.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 9th, '09, 04:59

i love jin
yeah Popeye is a famous men's fashion magazine. You can buy it and leave Jin to yourself and give the rest to your boyfriend~XD

I bought the previous two that had Jin's photo sets and this one too, nice magazine indeed.

Jin's eyes=sexy

JSLstudio

10 years~that's really something! Dai senpai!!XD
Yoroshiku~and enjoy Jin's hotness with us here^^

JSLstudio
Singapore

Post by JSLstudio » Apr 9th, '09, 08:16

Mirokujin

thanks! :)
Oh well, i only listen to Tokio...i did heard of KAT-TUN...but not until Akanishi steal my heart...
haha...if it's for real...i'll die happy...

i luv jin

Thanks for sharing the pic!

Did he just did what i'm thinkin...oh wow...tat is naughty...

my imagination is running wild now...somebody stop me!

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Apr 9th, '09, 15:03

haha...yeah...he's sure is naughty with that look on his face...but my friend still said he's scratching his crotch coz his hands are not INSIDE his underwear but OUTSIDE..haha...yeah...whatever...lol

i also love this stubble on Jin's face

and the "both hands are in his pants" wet look

Mirokujin, hehe because it's a magazine for men, Popeye's photographers know how to take incredible pics of Jin.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 9th, '09, 15:59

i luv jin wrote:OMG....i scream when i see this pic of Jin in Popeye....My friend called it the "Jin's scratching his crotch" pic but i told her he's not scratching his crotch....just look at his eyes....he's being naughty...

Seriously, Jin's eyes are the sexiest...btw is POPEYE a magazine for men? is it a fashion magazine for men?
Why is he enjoying it??? as a guy i know for sure scratching your crotch its not fun at all, especialy if it keep itching...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 9th, '09, 16:20

some preview of Water dance and Sadastic love have come out. I haven't listened to them cause I'll wait for the full version.

hey I just read the message from Popeye
It says that Jin was in high tension that day of shooting, which was more than what Popeye team had expected from him. The photography this time was quite free-styled, but Jin's very interested in the serial shots on sofa, and he insisted to check the camera by himself until he got what he wanted. The female staffs around went all doki doki there~

|o|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
good job Jin, naughty bad Jin~XD
you know yourself and your fans too well, don't you?

The truth is he's posing for the underware there~;P check the brand and price on that page and buy it for your boyfriend~|o|

now I can almost imagine the AnAn nude shots of Jin (if he'll be in oneday)
JSLstudio wrote:Mirokujin
thanks! :)
Oh well, i only listen to Tokio...i did heard of KAT-TUN...but not until Akanishi steal my heart...
haha...if it's for real...i'll die happy...
you are welcome^^
For real, he'll be eaten by us fangirls just in one second 8)
Tokio is cool, isn't it?
--------------------------------------------

somehow this pic reminds me of Odagri Joe

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 9th, '09, 18:33

ôo..odagiri joe..you're right... just a little u.u

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 9th, '09, 19:32

I have been all day in bed because i am sick :( but wanted to say at least hello :)

JSLstudio

Wow! You arrived to JE at the same time Junno did :D Glad to see you have joined us :)

Sakarijo

Love to have guys here to have the "other side of the mirror" view on things ^^

Mirokujin

Yeah, he does! I will always remember one of his first "member dance" in QoP the one when he just stood there and almost half the stadium died

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 10th, '09, 08:58

Huh? no one said he wants to!

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 10th, '09, 11:25

i've come to like Rescue o.o it'`s really good.
I like Jin parts the best ^^ his dancing and all.
Is it his song?

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Apr 10th, '09, 11:37

What do you mean "his song"?^^

It's a KAT-TUN song and it's not written or composed by Jin - check KAT-TUNs official site.

katarn11

Post by katarn11 » Apr 10th, '09, 12:24

The songs are almost never composed by them

for example, you guys know who Kyosuke Himuro is? (ex lead singer of BOOWY)

well, he wrote Keep the Faith for KAT-TUN, he had a 2008 tour and he performed it, since after all, it is his song. It's part of the reason for its success

Both versions are great. Himuro's voice is so unique there is no effect on it, but KAT-TUN's version rocks too!

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 10th, '09, 13:24

anyway ô.o... could it be that akanishi is a loner?
wasn't he really active back then? Always with the group? Talking with them and so..
why is he suddendly so.. serious?

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 10th, '09, 16:19

Jazzl

maybe the very first thing is--kat-tun is not a group that sells "member ai", which is one of the trademarks of groups like Arashi, NewS and others.

In KT's old days when they were teens they hadn't formed that cool/bad image yet, we see that baka happy Jin and also lots of member interactions on and off stages.

Nowadays, Jin is the cool and kakkoi one in kat-tun, who doesn't show much emotions under the spotlight. However, as he said himself, in real life he's not that kind of person. About his relation to the group and the members, you can always learn through time if you are interested~ For example, Junno and Koki currently said that Jin's a great listener when they had private problems and wanted help and suggestion from others. Sometimes Jin also went out with members, like Maru and Ueda, but he seldom talks about it.

luvkattun

Post by luvkattun » Apr 10th, '09, 17:08

katarn11 wrote:The songs are almost never composed by them

for example, you guys know who Kyosuke Himuro is? (ex lead singer of BOOWY)

well, he wrote Keep the Faith for KAT-TUN, he had a 2008 tour and he performed it, since after all, it is his song. It's part of the reason for its success
Kyosuke said it himself that he wrote Keep the Faith for Jin. He said Jin reminded him of his own restless youth when he had the same doubts, the same restlessness about his own career. The same nagging question of whether or not he was going to make it and the same desire to leave the industry. Kyosuke is currently living in LA by the way.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 10th, '09, 17:40

luvkattun
yeah I also read it.

Kyosuke also went to QoP concert last year. Later he told some jokes about Jin in his own concerts which were quite funny~;P

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Apr 10th, '09, 17:59

Some more advertising of Jin in Popeye....I think Popeye will sell out soon like all the other issues with Jin in it....look at the muscle on that arm...

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 10th, '09, 18:14

kite_aoi wrote:Just took a glance at the Popeye preview, even thought I like the aura of the pics, but his hand... and him laying on the couch... I can't say I like it, it's more like a culture Shock to me O-o
I found it a bit strange,too. :S though there may be stranger pics from magazines in my country...

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 10th, '09, 18:38

@Mirokuji

hm.. i missed a lot ô.o
I wasn't really interested in them a long time, but "rescue" is really nice and i just jin has changed and i liked his baka image really much. Maybe it depends on the situation.
Anyway, i can see why Jin and Kame not that close like back then.
They are total different personalities and they are in totally different directions
Last edited by Jazzl on Apr 11th, '09, 00:39, edited 1 time in total.

katarn11

Post by katarn11 » Apr 10th, '09, 21:46

Does anyone have pictures of Jin in his "Don't you ever stop" outfit?

and I like his new "cool" image. and his freakin' hat which is uncalled for in so many situations but that's why I like it

lucifer for me

Post by lucifer for me » Apr 10th, '09, 22:22

Nothing shocks me anymore after seeing Yamapi's butt naked, porno pic in anan last year....haha....talk about cheap, slutty and dirty.....nobody can beat Yamapi in that pic

Jin's pic is way more classier...and he still has his pants on..LOL

My favortie cheap thrill is still this one...Junichi has his hands in his pants too..and look at those muscles on him
Image :
Last edited by lucifer for me on Apr 11th, '09, 04:31, edited 6 times in total.