Oguri Shun

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Jan 28th, '08, 18:39

Shunbaby wrote:@ piyyah & annie, it's there but not very noticeable.

okay, enough about his chest :) ...check out this video by eternalsnow. i luv this video of Shun. He is so kawaii.

Thanx for the link Shunbaby. Is a great video mixed with all kinds of memories of Shun. I loved the part when Shun was taking off the spectacles. It looked so hot. Also the funny moments were great.

ogurishundaisuki!!

Post by ogurishundaisuki!! » Jan 28th, '08, 19:36

piyyah wrote:hello ogurishundaisuki ! :D

welcome to the club! :lol nice to have another love for shun here. :cheers:

haha, do u really think it's sad? well.. at first i thought so too but then, i think it's for the best! think about it ne? dakara, don't be sad! :D
* but i'll pick rui if i am makino. :P besides, it was Rui who made up his mind to give way to doumyouji, ne? :D but hun is just sooooo hawt and kawaiii!!! hahaha, i love him!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
oh yeah, apart HYD, what other movies or drama ( with him in it, of course ) have u watched? :-)
nice meeting people who likes him too^^ :thumright:
umm,yeah i guess you got a point...he shuldet'v givin up on makino so fast...and yeah if i was makino i wuld of choose him too :wub:
umm,iv seen hana kimi,stand up!,both HYD's,GTO(he was so cute and young there!! :D ) detective conan 1,gokusen,and now i start waching binbo danshi...(its not much i know...)
well,its not alot but i liked all of them! :thumleft:
he's so talented,he can play any carecter he wants,the cool cold rich guy in HYD,the bullied in GTO,the pretty much bad guy in gokusen....
huh,talented,goodlooking and cute! :wub: :wub: :wub: all in one^^hehe
what drama/movie of his did you like the most?
Attachments
this pictur always cheers me up when im sad^^
this pictur always cheers me up when im sad^^
117319844734606621711364.jpg (19.8 KiB) Viewed 7254 times

ogurishundaisuki!!

Post by ogurishundaisuki!! » Jan 28th, '08, 19:52

Shunbaby wrote:@ piyyah & annie, it's there but not very noticeable.

okay, enough about his chest :) ...check out this video by eternalsnow. i luv this video of Shun. He is so kawaii.

thanks for the link,nice vid^^
i wonder how can someone be so adorebol when he smiles!?! :wub:

ogurishundaisuki!!

Post by ogurishundaisuki!! » Jan 28th, '08, 20:06

oh and i don't know if you know this sites...but iv seen your trying to download shun's
dramas,well you can download on torrents a few dramas with him on: http://www.sars-fansubs.com/index.php?cont=btpage
and you can wach several dramas of his online in:http://www.mysoju.com/
the quality on mysoju.com is not that good,and it takes time to download,but i guess its faster then downloading it...i remember while i was downloading HYD from 'sars' it took me 2-3 days to download one episode...

[/url]

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jan 29th, '08, 02:04

ogurishundaisuki!! wrote:hi everyone^^
i'm new here...
im a great fan of oguri shun,i just love him soooooo much!!!! :wub:
can't wait till summer,to see the last movie of hana yori dango...hope something happy will finally happend...it was so sad that makino choose domiyouji in the end...rui left alone,so sad,so sad... :cry:
とにかく、よろしくおねがいします!
Thanks for the pic. So around what time was that taken?

Yeah, it was sad that Rui ended up alone. I was actually rooting for Makino and Rui. His character just totally won me over. :-) I guess Rui doesn't eventually end up with Shizuka either huh?

I liked how it was love at first sight for Shun's character in the Gokusen special. It was really cute to see him act shy and embarrassed.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jan 29th, '08, 06:57

Posted up El Poporazzi ga Yuku!! ep 1 and 2

EP1

EP2

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 29th, '08, 07:11

What, another appearance with Maki?! I am so behind :sweat:

btw, seirin, someone was posting up your sharebig on popcornfor2

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jan 29th, '08, 08:00

atskv9 wrote:What, another appearance with Maki?! I am so behind :sweat:

btw, seirin, someone was posting up your sharebig on popcornfor2
ahh it was posted last year before I had problems with SB. Well, I'll see what happens. If my links keep breaking, I'll just make a different SB link and see what happens.

I'm just listening to last week's ANN. Shun was talking about filming binbo danshi at Akihabara. It seems he hasn't been there for a long time? There were young girls who approached him ^^; They called him onichan ^^; Lucky girls!! too bad I didn't understand most of the conversation. He was talking about some encounter with them during a meal or something? They mentioned him smoking a lot too ^^;

Ahh not sure if anyone noticed.. lately he seems to be making that hizzzz sound a lot. Like taking a deep breath through his teeth or something.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 29th, '08, 09:35

seirin wrote:Ahh not sure if anyone noticed.. lately he seems to be making that hizzzz sound a lot. Like taking a deep breath through his teeth or something.
Whoops, shoulda looked at the date :sweat:

I totally notice everytime he does that with the teeth and the breathing. Toma does the exact same thing :lol

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Jan 29th, '08, 14:46

Ah yesss I noticed Shun likes to make that hissing sound, and something like a slight cluck of the tongue after that? He did that in Hanazakari right? Not too sure about HYD, he was mostly quiet. :-)
:blink Really? Toma does that too? That, I didn't notice... But I do know Kame does that as well. Quite a bit too. But not in 1 Pondo no Fukuin so far...
Quirky habits... :lol

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jan 29th, '08, 16:24

I don't think he used to do it so often cuz it wasn't that noticable, but lately he seems to be doing it a lot like the Nissan test drive and lately the ANN radio shows. It's like almost every moment just before he speaks ^^; I wonder if its suppose to help him think better or something ^^;

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Jan 29th, '08, 18:11

seirin wrote:I don't think he used to do it so often cuz it wasn't that noticable, but lately he seems to be doing it a lot like the Nissan test drive and lately the ANN radio shows. It's like almost every moment just before he speaks ^^; I wonder if its suppose to help him think better or something ^^;
i've noticed it a while back...especially when he speaks on his radio show.

saby

Post by saby » Jan 29th, '08, 18:31

this guy is soo cute it hurts :x

as Rui he was amazing :D

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 29th, '08, 23:24

I think it's contagious. I caught myself doing it often as well :roll I think it's just like one of those things you get in a habit of doing and don't notice it.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 30th, '08, 02:35

what do you guys mean... can you put up a clip of him doign it?

i dont get it....

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jan 30th, '08, 06:00

heeeeee I read from baidu posting...seems Shun has an odd habit of biting people. He bites from the shoulder to the hand O_o This was apparently disclosed on a tv show by Shun himself. Someone else also said Yamada-kun told at one of the newspaper that he was bitten by Shun when Shun was drunk. :O

Subs are out for crows zero in chinese.

KoalaKachou

Post by KoalaKachou » Jan 30th, '08, 11:48

seirin wrote:heeeeee I read from baidu posting...seems Shun has an odd habit of biting people. He bites from the shoulder to the hand O_o This was apparently disclosed on a tv show by Shun himself. Someone else also said Yamada-kun told at one of the newspaper that he was bitten by Shun when Shun was drunk. :O
Remember kids, Bites are tooth hugs!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 30th, '08, 23:59

LOL...hahahha ^that is true... biting is tooth huging.. i need to say that now!!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jan 31st, '08, 14:49

NanaTorigawa wrote:what do you guys mean... can you put up a clip of him doign it?

i dont get it....
if you download this file and listen carefully to him talk, you will probably notice

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 31st, '08, 23:52

wel.. i don't leik downlaoding.. i guess to hear the sound
hhahaah

Shu bites people.. is it just us that things that funny.. peopel at my school don't think it funny... >__>

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 2nd, '08, 11:20

Yorokobi, did you listen to ANN files yet? ^^; Did he say anything of interest?

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Feb 2nd, '08, 12:57

seirin wrote:Yorokobi, did you listen to ANN files yet? ^^; Did he say anything of interest?
which ones in particular?
ive been so busy im downloading them all but havent had a chance to listen yet

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 2nd, '08, 17:19

Yorokobi wrote:
seirin wrote:Yorokobi, did you listen to ANN files yet? ^^; Did he say anything of interest?
which ones in particular?
ive been so busy im downloading them all but havent had a chance to listen yet
The one from last week. I haven't heard them all yet either. I only heard a few of them so far. I think he wrote about his filming at akihabara?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 4th, '08, 18:16

I uploaded an old file ^^; Yanpisu. I think it's suppose to be Yan Peace? The file is pretty funny. Shun is acting baka again in it ^^; I thought the show was kinda cool. The callers call into the station and I'm not sure if they suggest the drama/movie or whatever but their names get used in place hehe so it makes you feel like you were in it ^^; So for example, instead of calling Makino's name and saying something, they use the caller's name instead ^^; There was one point Shun kept saying his name haha like people don't already know he's there ^^; He's so baka :wub:

Yorokobi, maybe you might want to give explanations what they did ^^;
070614 Yanpisu

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Feb 4th, '08, 23:43

ill download t when i get home tonight and have a listen

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 5th, '08, 02:26

I bought the HYD dvd set. I think there's some uncut scenes? I'm not sure if this was in the tv version. This scene was after Makino got saved from Junpei and Makino and her friend went to see Shota who told them Rui took care of the bad guys :wub:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 5th, '08, 02:47

^^Are those Junpei's lackeys?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 5th, '08, 05:06

yup those are Junpei's lackeys ^^; Rui made them apologize by forming the words "Gomen" ^^;

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 6th, '08, 07:52

Not sure if you guys notice the earrings Shun always wears for the past few years now.
It seems it's from PUERTA DEL SOL and costs around 25200yen?

http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa ... 1113261286

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Feb 6th, '08, 12:35

seirin wrote:I bought the HYD dvd set. I think there's some uncut scenes? I'm not sure if this was in the tv version. This scene was after Makino got saved from Junpei and Makino and her friend went to see Shota who told them Rui took care of the bad guys :wub:

I don't remember seeing that scene...where did you buy your copy? Are there any more uncut scenes?

He must really love his earring...he even wore them when he was performing in Caligula.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 6th, '08, 16:08

I bought it off yesasia. I haven't been through all the DVDs and I don't remember all the exact stuff but I kind of skimmed it a bit. I think they show Rui playing the violin a few seconds longer in the dvd in the first disk? The extra seconds/minutes sometimes are really minor so I might it.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 7th, '08, 01:09

Arg, treev's account got banned again. Hope she gets a new account soon! :roll

febrie

Post by febrie » Feb 7th, '08, 01:16

atskv9 wrote:Arg, treev's account got banned again. Hope she gets a new account soon! :roll
i hope she'll get a new account...
ganbare treev..............

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Feb 7th, '08, 03:37

seirin wrote:I bought it off yesasia. I haven't been through all the DVDs and I don't remember all the exact stuff but I kind of skimmed it a bit. I think they show Rui playing the violin a few seconds longer in the dvd in the first disk? The extra seconds/minutes sometimes are really minor so I might it.
Did you buy the Hong Kong version? Are the subs any good? I want to purchase it too! Thanks!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 7th, '08, 07:59

Shunbaby wrote:
seirin wrote:I bought it off yesasia. I haven't been through all the DVDs and I don't remember all the exact stuff but I kind of skimmed it a bit. I think they show Rui playing the violin a few seconds longer in the dvd in the first disk? The extra seconds/minutes sometimes are really minor so I might it.
Did you buy the Hong Kong version? Are the subs any good? I want to purchase it too! Thanks!
yes, I bought the HK version. yesasia website info says Taiwan version has no english subs. It took them so long to update. Before they wrote it had english subs, so I had to contact them to make sure. They finally update to say there's no english subs.

The subs are not too bad I think. It's best to play it with a stand alone dvd player I think. You have to be able to play region 3 dvd too. When I copied the vob files to my computer, the subs are off synch. But when I played it directly from the dvd, it seemed okay. I haven't tested it on my stand alone dvd player yet. (don't have it with me). I'll try it this weekend. If you order it from yesasia, there might be some $5 coupons hanging around online.

I saw some more short uncut scenes in the second dvd ^^; I think they're scattered around in each episode.

I think this is some of the uncut parts?
Scene of Makino being called up at the bday party to perform. Rui goes up behind her.

And this one?

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Feb 7th, '08, 12:32

:blink seirin: Your DVD didn't have English subs but your caps have 'em... ?? Anyway I think I've seen the last three caps in the fansubbed drama (by Kioku I think? Whichever hardsub is offered here in d-addicts). O_O I can't recall the first one though.
What happened to treev's account??

Anyway I don't know if these have been posted, there are 7 scans of Shun in the Feb 2008 issue of Junon magazine: COOL SHUN

Teaser: [ Those legs!!! :goggle: ]

febrie

Post by febrie » Feb 7th, '08, 14:22

seirin wrote:Not sure if you guys notice the earrings Shun always wears for the past few years now.
It seems it's from PUERTA DEL SOL and costs around 25200yen?

http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa ... 1113261286

Ne Seirin do you have any info about shun necklace?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 7th, '08, 16:06

untitledmelody wrote::blink seirin: Your DVD didn't have English subs but your caps have 'em... ?? Anyway I think I've seen the last three caps in the fansubbed drama (by Kioku I think? Whichever hardsub is offered here in d-addicts). O_O I can't recall the first one though.
What happened to treev's account??
The DVD version I bought is HK version so it has english subs. I was debating whether to get Taiwan version or not. Anyhow, this only affects season 1 because it's on sale at yesasia with a poster. Season 2 I think they only have HK version?

As as atskv9 mentioned, her account is probably closed due to legal issues. Some of my files are either expiring or deleted too. I might have to open another sharebig account or use some other online storage location.

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Feb 7th, '08, 20:15

seirin wrote:
Shunbaby wrote:
yes, I bought the HK version. yesasia website info says Taiwan version has no english subs. It took them so long to update. Before they wrote it had english subs, so I had to contact them to make sure. They finally update to say there's no english subs.

The subs are not too bad I think. It's best to play it with a stand alone dvd player I think. You have to be able to play region 3 dvd too. When I copied the vob files to my computer, the subs are off synch. But when I played it directly from the dvd, it seemed okay. I haven't tested it on my stand alone dvd player yet. (don't have it with me). I'll try it this weekend. If you order it from yesasia, there might be some $5 coupons hanging around online.

I saw some more short uncut scenes in the second dvd ^^; I think they're scattered around in each episode.

I think this is some of the uncut parts?
Scene of Makino being called up at the bday party to perform. Rui goes up behind her.

And this one?
thanks for the info...i'm not sure if my dvd player can play region 3 dvds :cry:
those scenes are in the tv version, i do remember them.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 7th, '08, 20:25

Shunbaby wrote: thanks for the info...i'm not sure if my dvd player can play region 3 dvds :cry:
those scenes are in the tv version, i do remember them.
depending what player you have, some have region hacks. The instructions are pretty easy to follow. Just need to press a few buttons on your remote.

about the necklace, it's probably from the same company. Something similar I guess.
http://www.puerta-del-sol.jp/shop/category.html under pendants.

febrie

Post by febrie » Feb 8th, '08, 00:01

seirin wrote:
about the necklace, it's probably from the same company. Something similar I guess.
http://www.puerta-del-sol.jp/shop/category.html under pendants.
ah thanks seirin for the info :D

greenDragon122

Post by greenDragon122 » Feb 8th, '08, 00:06

Shun won an award for best newcomer :cheers:
2008 Elan d'or Awards
Thu, February 7, 2008 (4:25pm EST)
The All Nippon Producers Association held its 2008 Elan d'or Awards ceremony on Thursday. Masayuki Suo's "Soredemo Boku wa Yattenai" was named Best Film, while NHK's "Hagetaka" was named Best Drama.

The producers for those two works - Shoji Masui and Daisuke Sekiguchi for "Soredemo," Kei Kurube for "Hagetaka" - earned the Best Producer awards. Honorable Mention prizes were given to Yoshihiro Suzuki ("Saiyuki") and Katsuaki Setoguchi ("Karei Naru Ichizoku," "Hana Yori Dango 2").

Newcomer Awards were presented to Yui Aragaki, Nao Omori, Shun Oguri, Shihori Kanjiya, and Rei Dan.

A set of special awards honored the late actor Hitoshi Ueki, as well as the production staffs of "Karei Naru Ichizoku," "Koizora," and the "Shinshun Wide Jidaigeki" series.

Credit: Tokyograph

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 8th, '08, 10:50

some caps from the special dvd

They seem to refer to Shun as Rain man for some reason ^^

Shun seems to have had a lot of time to wander around NY.

Shun acting like a kid ^^;
From skimming through the videos, seems Shun is weak in Japanese like Domyouji ^^; just not as bad. Also I get the impression he doesn't seem to eat much meat....

Oh and at the "ore sama cam" Shota lost paper scissors rock game last time and had to pay for their meal which cost 6,000 yen ^^; He said he needs to win 6 times to make up for his loss ^^; Shun lost during the recording so he had to pay for meals ^^;

Also, from the interviews it seems Shun prefers to play Domyouji than Rui. He is completely different from Rui but he can relate to Domyouji ^^; It would be easier for him to play the character cuz Rui always acts cool infront of the camera and he always seem unhappy which is not him.

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Feb 8th, '08, 13:12

@seirin, thanks for the screencaps! shun is such a kid at heart :wub: were the specials also subbed in english?

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Feb 8th, '08, 14:02

greenDragon122 wrote:Shun won an award for best newcomer :cheers:
2008 Elan d'or Awards
Thu, February 7, 2008 (4:25pm EST)
The All Nippon Producers Association held its 2008 Elan d'or Awards ceremony on Thursday. Masayuki Suo's "Soredemo Boku wa Yattenai" was named Best Film, while NHK's "Hagetaka" was named Best Drama.

The producers for those two works - Shoji Masui and Daisuke Sekiguchi for "Soredemo," Kei Kurube for "Hagetaka" - earned the Best Producer awards. Honorable Mention prizes were given to Yoshihiro Suzuki ("Saiyuki") and Katsuaki Setoguchi ("Karei Naru Ichizoku," "Hana Yori Dango 2").

Newcomer Awards were presented to Yui Aragaki, Nao Omori, Shun Oguri, Shihori Kanjiya, and Rei Dan.

A set of special awards honored the late actor Hitoshi Ueki, as well as the production staffs of "Karei Naru Ichizoku," "Koizora," and the "Shinshun Wide Jidaigeki" series.

Credit: Tokyograph
Here a video on youtube on the newcomer awards...can someone please translate Shun's part. Thanks!

febrie

Post by febrie » Feb 8th, '08, 14:32

thanks shunbaby for the links......
shun looks kakoi..........

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 8th, '08, 15:38

Shunbaby wrote:@seirin, thanks for the screencaps! shun is such a kid at heart :wub: were the specials also subbed in english?
yup, the whole dvd set is subbed. I was kind of surprised since some other dvds I bought they only sub the movie and not the extras. The subbing for the extras wasn't as good as the drama (not to say the drama subbing was perfect either. I found a few misspelled words every once in awhile but you still understand what they meant to write ^^ eg. her misspelled as here, maybe a few typos cuz I saw a word missing an n ^^; ) The grammar is a bit odd at times too cuz they seem to translate directly from Japanese at times but it's still understandable English. You do realize though the translator is not a native English speaker.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Feb 9th, '08, 05:38

seirin wrote:
Shunbaby wrote:@seirin, thanks for the screencaps! shun is such a kid at heart :wub: were the specials also subbed in english?
yup, the whole dvd set is subbed. I was kind of surprised since some other dvds I bought they only sub the movie and not the extras. The subbing for the extras wasn't as good as the drama (not to say the drama subbing was perfect either. I found a few misspelled words every once in awhile but you still understand what they meant to write ^^ eg. her misspelled as here, maybe a few typos cuz I saw a word missing an n ^^; ) The grammar is a bit odd at times too cuz they seem to translate directly from Japanese at times but it's still understandable English. You do realize though the translator is not a native English speaker.
ive come across ones like that too
to be honest its a bit slack if the dont even get some proper editing done when they are selling them

6taZZy6

Post by 6taZZy6 » Feb 9th, '08, 07:11

WWWAAAAHHHH....!!!~ he is soo hot...!!~

piyyah

Post by piyyah » Feb 9th, '08, 08:00

seirin , nice caps!! love it! :wub: :wub: shun is so adorable! oh yeah, u bought the HK version? But what abt the audio? is it still in japanese? oh yes, when u say extra, do u mean the behind the scenes? WOW!

and shunbaby~~ arigatou!! finally! shun won something! even tho i think he shud win lots by now :glare: thanks you!~ he is so cute!!

pls, somebody translate shun's part! hahaha. he' just adorable! so hawt~! :wub:

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Feb 10th, '08, 01:42

Finished translating Kisaragi (2007)
http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=8thsin

A really nice film, been nominated for Best Picture of the year at Japan Academy Awards.

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Feb 10th, '08, 02:03

thank you 8thsin!!

febrie

Post by febrie » Feb 10th, '08, 02:14

thanks 8tsin i've been waiting for this..

piyyah

Post by piyyah » Feb 10th, '08, 02:21

thanks yous so much 8thsin!! :cheers: :cheers:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Feb 10th, '08, 03:41

thanks so much
*rushes off to download it*

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 11th, '08, 03:37

Yorokobi wrote: ive come across ones like that too
to be honest its a bit slack if the dont even get some proper editing done when they are selling them
Yes, that's true. I expect more since they're selling them. But I haven't seen any movies/dramas that were error free. They're humans I guess, but they need better quality control. Beggars can't be choosers anyhow ^^; subs are better than no subs. At least they're rather decent? There's no translation errors I think? not too sure since my Japanese isn't very good.

piyyah, yea the dvd has behind the scenes translation and interviews, news translations etc. I would rip them...but I'm afraid yesasia might catch me posting ripped subs ^^

piyyah

Post by piyyah » Feb 11th, '08, 04:35

haha, thanks seirin ! but yeah, u'r right. it won't be nice if they find out, ne?
so.. maybe it's better if u don't do it. but i so want it~~ :cry:
but thanks for wanting to do it! :D ^^

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 12th, '08, 08:32

thanks for the subs 8thsin. Kisaragi was very enjoyable.

I saw part of Western Sukiyaki Django. I think this will be the first english movie I need subs for ^^; I think I understood 10% of what they were saying only. Shun's accent is not too bad. He spoke clearly at least even if he had a slight accent ^^; Some of the others were eh...I couldn't understand most of the dialogue, even the caucasions speaking I sometimes had a hard time understanding and I'm a native speaker --;

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 13th, '08, 07:07

some magazine scans

Shun's fashion pick for dates

credit OSC

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 13th, '08, 07:36

What was it someone saying something about Shun/guys wearing sandals in photoshoots? :lol

Stargazer07

Post by Stargazer07 » Feb 14th, '08, 01:39

loads of thanks 8thsin.
Shun in Kisaragi was so adorable!

also thanks a million Seirin for the cool pics!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 15th, '08, 01:45

There are already videos and pics of Shun in Hk theyare in HYD film thread and i think you can find a bit more in Mao and Jun's threads ;)

piyyah

Post by piyyah » Feb 15th, '08, 02:16

seirin , thanks for the scans! :wub: what magazine is that? image? wait, Western Sukiyaki Django is in English? u mean, they talk in english?

and thanks for the info ginoru ! :D

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 15th, '08, 02:26

I just watched the first 3 min of Sukiyaki. It's kinda weird. Shingo speaking really bad english... with Quentin Tarantino... lol

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 15th, '08, 05:53

piyyah wrote:seirin , thanks for the scans! :wub: what magazine is that? image? wait, Western Sukiyaki Django is in English? u mean, they talk in english?

and thanks for the info ginoru ! :D
It's more like...Engrish LOL I couldn't understand most of what they were saying. I just went with the flow. I'll post some shun caps from it in the next few days and rip Shun speaking english LOL

piyyah

Post by piyyah » Feb 15th, '08, 06:05

LOL more like Engrish? hahah.. thanks! i'm definitely putting it on my watch list! thanks seirin!! ii'll be waiting for that! haha :D

hahaha atskv9. :lol

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 16th, '08, 02:47

old clip of Shun at 2005 music awards ^^; He's so cute when he's nervous ^^;

http://www.sharebig.com/d/sehrdmden/0lm ... art.rm.htm

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Feb 16th, '08, 02:58

LOL!! Engrish! Shun wasn't in it that much, it was mostly Ito Hideaki. But that movie was sooooo hilarious!! Has it been officially released yet? I really want to get my hands on it, I only saw it because it was playing at a film festival.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 16th, '08, 03:34

I don't know if it's officially released or not but I downloaded the dvd rip of it.

posted some shun clips from WSD.
sound clips of Shun speaking in english
http://www.sharebig.com/d/stzvybsyo/0bX ... sh.zip.htm
shun cuts from the movie
http://www.sharebig.com/d/swarrccuw/0zx ... ut.avi.htm

Some caps from the movie

febrie

Post by febrie » Feb 16th, '08, 14:21

thanks seirin for the clip he..he...

piyyah

Post by piyyah » Feb 16th, '08, 14:42

thank you seirin!! am downloading right now! :wub: :wub: :heart:

:cheers:

omg! they kissed! i want it tooo. hahaha :mrgreen:
shun is so cute!! :wub:

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Feb 16th, '08, 15:10

seirin: What's WSD? The screencaps... The 3rd and 4th one are so intense. O_O Gosh Shun's character was killed...

Anyway I really think you all should check the scans HERE. When I saw them, I was WOW. 7 pages of Shun sexiness, and he's on the front cover too. :roll He exudes manly charm.

M'chelle

Post by M'chelle » Feb 16th, '08, 15:15

untitledmelody wrote:seirin: What's WSD? The screencaps... The 3rd and 4th one are so intense. O_O Gosh Shun's character was killed...

Anyway I really think you all should check the scans HERE. When I saw them, I was WOW. 7 pages of Shun sexiness, and he's on the front cover too. :roll He exudes manly charm.
[ooo he looks so yummy on the front cover,thanks for posting :cheers:

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Feb 16th, '08, 16:27

untitledmelody wrote:seirin: What's WSD? The screencaps... The 3rd and 4th one are so intense. O_O Gosh Shun's character was killed...
WSD = Western Sukiyaki Django

I tried watching the movie and listening to all of them speak English was rather interesting. Anyway, westerns aren't my thing so i didn't really watch the whole thing. Plus, Quentin Tarantino's southern accent wasn't doing it for me either. Hehe. But it was nice to see Shun make a guest appearance even though his character has a tragic ending.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 16th, '08, 18:12

beanybeans wrote:
WSD = Western Sukiyaki Django

I tried watching the movie and listening to all of them speak English was rather interesting. Anyway, westerns aren't my thing so i didn't really watch the whole thing. Plus, Quentin Tarantino's southern accent wasn't doing it for me either. Hehe. But it was nice to see Shun make a guest appearance even though his character has a tragic ending.
My dad likes western sitcoms like John Wayne so I grew up watching some of the re-runs. I'm not a fan of the southern accent but it's at times hard to see, but I don't think Quentin Tarantino was using southern accent. Only part of it. I think he changed to asian accent or something cuz he started to sound really weird and hard to understand when he was reciting the poem or some sort.

untitledmelody, I think I downloaded those images on a chinese forum in high resolution scan. I'm not sure if it's complete. I gotta go check my folder.