Miura Haruma

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
pwincessYYS

Post by pwincessYYS » May 18th, '08, 12:22

i know heyy!!
like when she hit him cos he was admitting he was the father of the baby..
i was like grrrrr *(*^%*^*
lol

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » May 18th, '08, 12:29

wow a thread for him!!! :w00t:
i started to like him when i saw 14 sai no haha!!! he is so damn sexy, but i still like more guys older than me, actually.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 18th, '08, 12:35

everytime i see him I curse that he's one year younger than me >.< ;OO; but damn he'S so sexy. HARU-CHAN~~~~

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 18th, '08, 13:43

LOL! Geez. He's like 2 years older than me. Everything is just perfect. Sigh. :wub:

I think I would probably dislike him if the first drama I watched of him is 14 sai no haha. Even though he's really cute and sexy in it, till, I didn't quite like his character there. He's really dependent on everybody and was urm kind of timid that he tries to run away from everything.

But well, he brought the character so well, like Satoshi is only 15 years old. You can't really expect a 15 year old to be really independent and stuffs.

In the end however, he got really grown up. And he isn't running away anymore. He wanted to be responsible for what he did. And that's loved!~

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » May 18th, '08, 17:49

Hey everyone !!
I'm new here, so I introduce myself :
I'm Caroline and I'm French (that's why my English is not fluent ^^). I'm almost 18 and I'm a huge fan of Haruma !!
First I saw him on Gokusen 3 then on Koizora (which is now my favorite movie ^^)

I wanted to thank everyone of this forum for uploading so many articles and infos about my idol^^

Do you mind if I ask some questions ??
Do you know where I can find gif of Haruma ? I'm looking desperatly for it ^^
Do you know where I can find videos of him ? (except Meringue no kimochi of February^^ because I saw it but there was no subs ^^)
In my country, there are no one I know who like this guy so I was so desperate because I didn't find anything about him!!! And I found this forum !! Thank you so much to give me hope !!
I hope we can be "friends" and talk about him !!!

And I have one more question : Do you know if the Brash Brats still exist ?

Thank you so much ^^

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 18th, '08, 17:56

missk-rOo wrote:Hey everyone !!
I'm new here, so I introduce myself :
I'm Caroline and I'm French (that's why my English is not fluent ^^). I'm almost 18 and I'm a huge fan of Haruma !!
First I saw him on Gokusen 3 then on Koizora (which is now my favorite movie ^^)

I wanted to thank everyone of this forum for uploading so many articles and infos about my idol^^

Do you mind if I ask some questions ??
Do you know where I can find gif of Haruma ? I'm looking desperatly for it ^^
Do you know where I can find videos of him ? (except Meringue no kimochi of February^^ because I saw it but there was no subs ^^)
In my country, there are no one I know who like this guy so I was so desperate because I didn't find anything about him!!! And I found this forum !! Thank you so much to give me hope !!
I hope we can be "friends" and talk about him !!!

And I have one more question : Do you know if the Brash Brats still exist ?

Thank you so much ^^
YAY! We got a new fan! :lol :lol

WELCOMMEEEEEEEE!! :D

Anyway, I think your English is perfectly fine here, so don't worry. Hehe. I felt really happy, cuz this is your first post in d-addicts, and you gave your 'first time' to this Haruma thread. Hahaha.

Gifs? Hm, I'm not exactly sure myself. But if you were to actually looked back at the pages of this thread, we have two gifs of Haru-kun which one of his fans made! :-) Videos? Which videos did you actually meant? Anyohow, I have no idea where I could watch any of his videos too. It will be great if someone just reply to this question. :P I doubt really if Brash Bats still exists. Cuz there's totally no information about this group in the internet. I could find one or two pictures of it though. However, I'm sure that this group was created when Haruma is really small. Like maybe 14 or so? :X So I don't really think it still existed until now.

I see you soon!! :D

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » May 18th, '08, 18:02

Oh I'm so moved !! thank you so much !
Yeah, my first "article" is for Haruma

and for the gifs, I already took them ^^ they are amazing !!!
And for the videos, anything would be ok ^^ I just saw Meringue no kimochi and 2 videos on Youtube with pictures of him ^^

http://tieba.baidu.com/%E4%B8%89%E6%B5% ... 9%E7%9C%9F here is a link for pictures of him ^^

Image I have this picture of him !! It sure comes from a video or something !! I can't find it !!!! Do you know anything ??

So sorry with my questions ^^ looooool

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 18th, '08, 18:13

OMG! It seemed it was him SINGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLAYING THE GUITAR SOMEMORE! *falls off the chair*

I wished I know the video too! Cuz I wanted to hear him sing really badly.

AH! Someone just have to save us! LOL.

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » May 18th, '08, 18:22

Lol ^^
Yeahn when I saw this picture, I had just felt ANGRY (sorry if it's not the right sentence) because I wanted to know soooo much about him and I can't speak Japanese so it drives me crazyyyyyyyy !!!

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 18th, '08, 18:26

Same over here!!! I get super frustrated when I see some official sites (of his movies etc) and I don't know what the heck it's talking about. I don't know what to click yada yada yada.

And crap, I don't know what's he's writing about in his blog. I totally relied on online translator for that. Sometimes, it doesn't really translate the real meaning you know. Sigh.

And we have to wait for the subbed Gokusen 3 to actually watch and understand. Hahaha. I can't catch any balls without subs. :-(

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » May 18th, '08, 19:06

Same for me !! I can't understand anything in Japanese and it makes me so frustrated ^^

Did anyone see Meringue no kimochi ??
He was so cute when he shed a tear when he received an autograph of his favorite singers (yuzu ^^) I was sooooooooooooooooooo moved ! I deeply fell in love with him at that moment ^^
I love so much Haruma ^^

If you want to, I can try to serach the link to ddl the video ^^

hope you like it !

miepie

Post by miepie » May 18th, '08, 19:06

Hey... Wanna ask again... Can I have the link to the online blog?
I'm kinda busy these days so I don't have much time to look around here but since someone already opened a haruma thread I'm lookking in here from time to time... but I don't have much time to write...
Thanks in advance ^^

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 18th, '08, 19:08

miepie wrote:Hey... Wanna ask again... Can I have the link to the online blog?
I'm kinda busy these days so I don't have much time to look around here but since someone already opened a haruma thread I'm lookking in here from time to time... but I don't have much time to write...
Thanks in advance ^^
Here's the link. http://www.amuse.co.jp/haruma/report/index.html
See you some day soon. :lol

missk-rOo: I did not! I felt so guilty cuz I don't even know this Meringue no kimochi thing exists. :X I will be grateful if you give me a link or smth. Hehe.

miepie

Post by miepie » May 18th, '08, 19:11

Thank you
I'm kinda free today so I have some time to write in here.
I'm actualy more active in the Yamapi thread, but lately more because of the people there...

So what drama are you two talking about?

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 18th, '08, 19:15

Welcome! ^_^

Haha, I come to notice people from the Pi's thread are moving here. XD
I have no idea if it's a drama. Lol. Waiting for her to reply though. :P

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » May 18th, '08, 19:52

Euh, actually meringue no kimochi is a broadcasting. and on February the guest was Naoko's staff.
You can find it here http://www.angelfire.com/punk/abpeaf/rsaya/ayaya8b.htm (it's episode 43)

If you ddl it, you'll see Haruma sooo kawaiiii !!

Tell me if I'm clear enough ^^

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 18th, '08, 21:54

pwincessYYS wrote:i know heyy!!
lol
i know how you feel, but you also need to understand how his mother felt, it's not easy to accept that your son got a 14 year old pregnant :(
Miki was slapped too, and i know that if something like that were to happen to me, i'd do the same thing...I guess parents are the only ones that are able to understand the pain and disappointment your child has caused you.

this was the pic i was looking for the other day!

and about haruma gifs.. i have some :lol
do you still want some?

crescent

Post by crescent » May 18th, '08, 22:11

OOMG... WANNA SEE TOTAL KAWAIINESS OF MIURA'S ?? :D:D

totally killed me XD

I'm planning on using it as my siggie some day soon... :D
Just love.

-edit-

I'm totallly dead...
Did my Haru-chan just cry??!! omggg...
Anyway.. it showed the cologne he uses :D (I'll go and buy one tomrrow XD )
He has a cute little toy-zebra attached with his cell :wub: tooo kawaiii...
and also.. a display pic of his cat!
He also has a golden Ipod :D
totallly kawaii gloves..
really cute wallet.. with 5000 yen in it.. and lots of hints to the places he visits

Look forward to the thousand gifs I'm about to make if I have time tomorrow :D:D

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 19th, '08, 02:35

woot!
ep. 6 lacked haruma :cussing: but i took some screen shoots <33
some of the gifs i made of gokusen :3
there's more gifs but imageshack is being a douche right now >___<

xRisa

Post by xRisa » May 19th, '08, 04:08

Hey everyone um..So I was just looking at the Japanese Wiki and I really wanted to find out his weight so I put it through a Kg to pounds converter and he is...

158 lbs O.O
72 kg = 158.4 lbs
I'm not sure how accurate his weight is but gosh he looks extremly thin and..that just suprised me.
Well now I'm satisfied with his weight I still want to know more about him but there's not alot of info on the internet TT_TT

*edit* Woot! First post!

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 19th, '08, 04:11

Whhhooohoo! I just woke up and have my breakfast in front of me. Lol.
It's a pleasant thing when I saw so many gifs and pictures of Haru! :wub:
Thanks people!

xRisa: Goodness! He sure doesn't looked like he's 70+kg! He seemed to be really fit from the look of his weight. Lol.

taira-yamashita

Post by taira-yamashita » May 19th, '08, 04:23

Woow I'm suprised at his weight to! I think Maybe it's just alot of muscle?!

Gosh I swear Haruma's pictures kill me. @-@

fireflower90

Post by fireflower90 » May 19th, '08, 04:41

A Miura Haruma thread! Finally xD Count me in girls <3

?"kepökdrf#"=# SUBS FOR KOIZORA! :cheers: that's great!
to which version of the movie are these subs? (=where should I download the movie from?)

rairai

Post by rairai » May 19th, '08, 04:52

was just gone for 2 days and its on page 17 already! sugoi.

just some comments on14 sai no haha,
what he did in the last epi was just right.. i was thinking he'd really leave.. good thing he didnt..
and yea, his mother's really annoying,
i really liked the ending: his mother's gotten better, and they (haru and shida mirai)got together..
it would have been better though if he joined in the picture (jn the last scene).. but i think he wasnt ther coz he's working..
anyways, isnt he a member of brash brats? just read it in wiki.. and i was trying to look for their songs but couldnt find any..

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 19th, '08, 05:23

rairai wrote:was just gone for 2 days and its on page 17 already! sugoi.

just some comments on14 sai no haha,
what he did in the last epi was just right.. i was thinking he'd really leave.. good thing he didnt..
and yea, his mother's really annoying,
i really liked the ending: his mother's gotten better, and they (haru and shida mirai)got together..
it would have been better though if he joined in the picture (jn the last scene).. but i think he wasnt ther coz he's working..
anyways, isnt he a member of brash brats? just read it in wiki.. and i was trying to look for their songs but couldnt find any..
I was hoping for the same thing too. Like a more concrete happy ending. ^_^

I guess brash brats is gone. Cuz if I'm not wrong, brash bats is created when he's like 12-14 or so. :P

rairai

Post by rairai » May 19th, '08, 06:03

oh.. i see.. thats why.. haha.. :D
is he joining any jband or like a solo..? if so, thatd be realy realy great coz we'l get to see more of :wub: haru :wub:

pwincessYYS

Post by pwincessYYS » May 19th, '08, 08:35

kozumifan wrote:
i know how you feel, but you also need to understand how his mother felt, it's not easy to accept that your son got a 14 year old pregnant :(
Miki was slapped too, and i know that if something like that were to happen to me, i'd do the same thing...I guess parents are the only ones that are able to understand the pain and disappointment your child has caused you.

do you still want some?
yeh i see what you mean just rewatched the last ep todayyy =]]]
his mom got better towards the end
but i guess i was comparing satoshis mom to mikis mom
and how in the end mikis mom accepted it but satoshi's was still sort of mean ?

but thankyouuuu so much for the screenshots and gifs!!!!
im going to watch ep5 gokusen tonightt
heheh cant wait :mrgreen:

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 19th, '08, 08:55

pwincessYYS wrote: yeh i see what you mean just rewatched the last ep todayyy =]]]
his mom got better towards the end
but i guess i was comparing satoshis mom to mikis mom
and how in the end mikis mom accepted it but satoshi's was still sort of mean ?
I don't quite think satoshi mom is being mean in the last ep. Like every mom would want their children to be well-educated and could study in an universities etc.

So, his mom sort of reprimand them, but in the end she told them to do what they wanted to do. Also, she had told them to do well enough, so that she will say "congratulations" to them.

This woman in this drama have her pride. I felt that she had said "congratulations" to them, just in another way of saying it. :lol

Another thing is, I LOVE THE OST OF THIS DRAMA! Gosh. LOL.

rairai: Lol, I'm not sure myself. But yes! It will be wonderfully wonderful if he became a singer! Cuz singers' albums are sold to almost all Asian countries. There's more likely, he will appear in other magazines other than Japanese ones.

pwincessYYS

Post by pwincessYYS » May 19th, '08, 09:07

honeyiceblend wrote:
I don't quite think satoshi mom is being mean in the last ep. Like every mom would want their children to be well-educated and could study in an universities etc.

So, his mom sort of reprimand them, but in the end she told them to do what they wanted to do. Also, she had told them to do well enough, so that she will say "congratulations" to them.

This woman in this drama have her pride. I felt that she had said "congratulations" to them, just in another way of saying it. :lol

Another thing is, I LOVE THE OST OF THIS DRAMA! Gosh. LOL.
yesss the OST was so gooddd!
Mr.Children :mrgreen:

i loved the song Mr.Children sang for Koizora too!

that was lovee<33333333 :wub:

rairai

Post by rairai » May 19th, '08, 09:24

honeyiceblend and pwincessYYS: yea, totally agree with the OST.. love its opening theme ..

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » May 19th, '08, 11:14

kozumifan wrote:
pwincessYYS wrote:i know heyy!!
lol

this was the pic i was looking for the other day!

do you still want some?
Yeah sure !! Thank you so much if you can give me gifs of Haruma ^^

@crescent : your gif is soooo kawaiii !!! He is soooo adorable ! That is from the video I told you ! (meringue no kimochi)

Hey ! I'm the first of the page 18 ^^

significance

Post by significance » May 19th, '08, 12:27

hi, another fan of haruma here :D

it was pretty cool reading thru 18pages worth of stuff on him!

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » May 19th, '08, 13:13

I achieved to create gifs of Haruma !! If I have time, I'll post it here !

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 19th, '08, 13:15

That's awesome, missk-rOo! I'm so excited for it. It must be something good.... and sexy. :P

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » May 19th, '08, 13:42

Ok, I only made 2 but here they are :

I don't know how I can do to make them appear and be animated but if you click on it, you may be able to see it ^^

tell me if it's ok ^^

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 19th, '08, 13:45

Gosh! The first one is totally cutee! And the second one! I love that scene in Gokusen 3!!!!!!!
I miss G3! x[

Anyway, GREAT WORK! :lol
Keep it up okay? I wanna see more!~

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » May 19th, '08, 13:46

Looool
I'm making ine right now ^^ But it's quite long so be patient ^^
sorry for the waiting ^^

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 19th, '08, 13:49

Rofl. Oooops. :X
Yeah, sure! I'm forever patient. Anyway it will be worth since it's Haru gifs. :wub:
Hm, if you don't mind me asking... how do you actually make one?

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » May 19th, '08, 13:50

Err.... It's hard to explain in English ^^
I'm cutting the video with the moment I want and I use a software to change it into a gif format...
am I clear enough ?

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 19th, '08, 13:51

kozumifan wrote:some of the gifs i made of gokusen :3
DAMN I love that gif KUMA :dopey: :dopey: im soooo happy that he's in this season too and Haruma is sooo funny.

and if he weighs 72kilos YAY that he weighs more than me XD that would make me extreamly happy ^ :lol

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » May 19th, '08, 13:52

LeckerSchmecker wrote:
DAMN I love that gif KUMA :dopey: :dopey: im soooo happy that he's in this season too and Haruma is sooo funny.

and if he weighs 72kilos YAY that he weighs more than me XD that would make me extreamly happy ^ :lol
I'd be too ^^

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 19th, '08, 13:54

missk-rOo wrote:Err.... It's hard to explain in English ^^
I'm cutting the video with the moment I want and I use a software to change it into a gif format...
am I clear enough ?
Lol yes. You are clear enough. ^_^
Thanks. :lol

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 19th, '08, 13:55

missk-rOo wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:

I'd be too ^^
YESH I weigh more than some Johnny's even though Im not THAT fat, but if I would weigh less than him, GAWD thank u jesus!!!! XD

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » May 19th, '08, 14:00

It's the same for me ^^
When I learn the weigh of Kame I was afraid !!!!!! loool

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 19th, '08, 14:02

wel the Japanese wiki page says 72 kg and the drama wiki pg says 63. .... hmmm *thinks* XD still he weighs more YAAY

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 19th, '08, 14:04

Rofl! Kame. >< He's a little bony.

Haruma's weight really really healthy. Like he's really tall. :P

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 19th, '08, 14:06

ALL of JE are abit boney besides Yamapi and Jin.. I cant stand to see Tegoshi in tight pants, im scared he could snap anyminute XD,

but Yeah Haruma's sexy and healty, good combo

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 19th, '08, 14:08

LeckerSchmecker wrote:ALL of JE are abit boney besides Yamapi and Jin.. I cant stand to see Tegoshi in tight pants, im scared he could snap anyminute XD,

but Yeah Haruma's sexy and healty, good combo
Speaking of Pi, he got really a hawwt body! Lol lol.

And Haru is so young~~~ XD And he had already achieve quite a lot. :wub:

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » May 19th, '08, 14:22

Yamapi has a soooooooooooooooooo nice body ^^ loool

so sorry for the gif I have a problem I'm trying to solve ^^
I'm trying my best !!

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 19th, '08, 14:24

missk-rOo wrote:Yamapi has a soooooooooooooooooo nice body ^^ loool

so sorry for the gif I have a problem I'm trying to solve ^^
I'm trying my best !!
Lol lol. You don't have to apologize! XD
Gambatte!

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 19th, '08, 15:38

YESH pi has a hawt hawt bodeh~~~~

ganbatte kura-pai XDDDD~~~~ on the .gif problem^^

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » May 19th, '08, 16:28

Here are (at last) the gifs !!!!
Thy are not exceptional but it is the extact of Meringue no kimochi when he is moved because he received an autograph of Yuzu ^^

Hope you like it

miepie

Post by miepie » May 19th, '08, 19:55

I made that one:

His expression is so funny!
I didn't really get the point of the old man, but Haruma's reaction is quite amazing xD

Edit: What I found the most funny thing is how Haruma doesn'T know where to put his hands xD Always either around the other arm or in his face, he's really cute being shy XD

enella09

Post by enella09 » May 19th, '08, 20:43

Sapporo Girl wrote:
Karate-ka wrote:so he is also a singer? does anybody got something of him singing?
He sings in Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge and if you want to see him in the tiniest shorts EVER, be sure to grab a copy of Naoko when it's released. That movie didn't make a lot of money (because L was changing the world), but it sure gave him a lot of clout.
btw, are Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge and L change the World already available in online streaming sites or for downloads?
coz, i can't seem to find any on the sites that I know

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 19th, '08, 21:50

enella09 wrote:
Sapporo Girl wrote:
Karate-ka wrote:so he is also a singer? does anybody got something of him singing?
He sings in Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge and if you want to see him in the tiniest shorts EVER, be sure to grab a copy of Naoko when it's released. That movie didn't make a lot of money (because L was changing the world), but it sure gave him a lot of clout.
btw, are Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge and L change the World already available in online streaming sites or for downloads?
no not yet :lol
negative happy chainsaw edge comes out in june :cheers:

welcome missk-rOo and thanks a lot for the gifs!! :thumleft:
im downloading the show today XD to make some :lol

about his weight, i think the reason why he looks skinny and weight 72kg is because the height makes up for it :whistling:
i took this screencap of yankumi standing besides kazama...

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 19th, '08, 22:03

Yeah wow.... theyre all taller than her XD but Haruma is a bit taller than everybody else XD bwahaha

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 19th, '08, 22:09

WOOT!
NEW HARUMA CM!

Image Image Image
伊藤园の企业CMに起用された三浦春马さん=东京・赤坂(撮影・川口良介) 伊藤园は19日、主力商品“おーいお茶”など、お茶作りへのこだわりを伝える企业CMを21日から放映すると発表した。発表会场にはCMに起用された俳优の三浦春马さんが登场し、“CMを见て‘おーいお茶’を饮む人が增えれば”と意气迂みを话した。! Z- F# \2 B* `# y% I- S" ^
) @8 n* K) c* I& [" d. f* g4 b3 J
 三浦さんにお茶の魅力を知ってもらうために、茶叶を使った料理が出されたが、试食した三浦さんは“お茶のカテキンが入って体に优しいご饭”と、お茶の效果もしっかりアピールしていた。1 [( W. _; o6 e" s! s: i E

$ l: `# z R# _# A+ s$ O CMでは、三浦さんが茶叶作りの现场や伊藤园の契约茶农家を访问。お茶の栽培や加工から携わる同社の取り组みを伝える。$ q% g# `$ R) C' L‚
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/top.htm

He also updated his blog!
:cheers:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 19th, '08, 22:12

WAAAYYY can I have the link to his blog Shoonie xDD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 19th, '08, 22:34

NO!
oh! i wanna watch the cm now! :cussing:

T-chan

Post by T-chan » May 19th, '08, 22:46

Haaaaaaaruma! <3
I feel it is my duty as a Haruma-fan to be active in this thread! Because! Because he's so much love!

I've seen Koizora so many times without subs that I think I'm starting to understand bits and pieces too :P

*sigh*

anyone knows of any variety shows with Haruma that's been subbed?

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 19th, '08, 22:47

THANKS!!!! XD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 19th, '08, 22:55

OH! softsubs have been released again..
and i think this time, it isnt .txt files :w00t:
on the Haruma community @ LJ :thumleft:

T-chan

Post by T-chan » May 19th, '08, 23:19

Really? Ooooh!! Thank you! :D

*bounces off to find subs*

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 19th, '08, 23:29

Thing is that u have to dl this torrent so u can use the soft subs
and since well I dont think I could DL from CB and Torrent at the sametime right now since well from where Im living my inet speed is different then when we where at home, it would slow things down... >.<~~~ other than that I would UL it XDDD~~~

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 19th, '08, 23:36

hmm well i heard from my friend that you need another version of the movie to watch it :scratch: not the othe that OurHour had

2 more pictures of haruma's new CM
though im not sure about the 2nd one :scratch: but it's from a commercial too!
maybe NIA could help us translate the text... NE NIA-CHAN~ :wub: :wub: XD

T-chan

Post by T-chan » May 19th, '08, 23:38

Aah! Thank you! ^____^
I already have the raw though, but still thanks!
Waaaai! Koizora subs :wub:

I'm gonna be hyped about this for a month, at least

And so cute pictures! He looks so happy to have that branch....it's cute <3

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 19th, '08, 23:56

T-chan i forgot to mention this but
I LOVE your avatar and siggy XD

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » May 20th, '08, 01:59

enella09 wrote:btw, are Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge and L change the World already available in online streaming sites or for downloads?

Sorry. L change the World was my sarcastic way of referring to Death Note II or XXV...I really don't know which one. NHCE comes out on DVD in June. It was in the theaters this past winter.

This is the only place I download (sparingly and only TV dramas). I purchase all of Haruma DVD's. Otherwise, he wouldn't get paid. If that happened, he might cease to be markable and be replaced by someone else who is cute, but talentless. Then I'd be deprived of my one and only television/movie pretty boy addiction. :goggle:

T-chan

Post by T-chan » May 20th, '08, 06:33

Kozumifan: Thank joo ^___^ *giggles* The Takuya pics were too amusing not to use and... Haruma needs to explination.

Sapporo Girl: I agree! We must purchase Haruma's work to support him *nod nod*
...Which is why I'm so annoyed that there ain't an English-subbed Koizora for sale on YesAsia :-(

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » May 20th, '08, 07:44

I want to see the CM of Harumaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 20th, '08, 08:37

I'm so happy cuz Koizora is out in my country alreadyyy!!!!!!!!!
YAY! :D

And T-chan, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR! Haru is so smexy! :wub: I was practially staring at your avatar for 45542148412 minutes time. Lol lol.

Yuki_Love Junsu

Post by Yuki_Love Junsu » May 20th, '08, 09:04

Can I joint this thread?

Hello I'm fans of Miura Haruma 2....I;m from Indonesia..Minna Hajimemashita...
I'm sorry if my english..have wrong write..because my grammer worst..Ho3.... :lol :unsure:

Do you guys have Yuzu MV..Umaku Ienai Link...I'm looking 4 it..but not find it anywhere... :cry: :cry:

Thx....

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 20th, '08, 09:08

Uh of course you can! WELCOME! :D

I wonder if anyone could help translate Japanese here. :X Cuz Haru-kun just updated his blog.

☆伊藤園新CM☆
祝「伊藤園企業CM」新CMキャラクターに決定!!!

ということで、昨日新CMキャラクター発表会が行われました。

三浦が出演する新CMは明日5/21(水)から放映されます♪

又、伊藤園オフィシャルサイトでも明日からCMがご覧いただけますので

是非チェックしてみて下さい!

さら~に!! 

5/21(水)から『三浦春馬の茶畑日記』なるものが

伊藤園オフィシャルサイト内にて掲載予定です☆

こちらは随時更新予定なので、お見逃しなく!!

伊藤園オフィシャルサイトはコチラ↓↓
http://www.itoen.co.jp/

-------------

撮影秘話
今回は「ごくせん」撮影現場での様子をレポします

5月某日 都内某所にて撮影中。

「ブロロロロオロロロロロォォォォ」

という轟音と共に、巨大なヘリ登場!!

完全に興奮しきったごくせんメンバー(もちろん三浦含む)はダッシュ。

そしてマネージャーのデジカメを奪って走っていった

三浦が満面の笑みで「撮りました♪」とデジカメ返還。

というわけで、三浦撮影によるヘリの写真。

臨場感が伝わるでしょうか?

そして2枚目は、スタジオの控え室表示。

“「ごくせん」熟女様” 

・・・・

一体どんな出演者の方々なんでしょうか・・・

その実体は「ごくせん」第6話にて明らかに!?

----------

Thanks in advance!

Urg, it sucks not knowing how to read Japanese. ><"

pwincessYYS

Post by pwincessYYS » May 20th, '08, 09:36

ooohhh thankyou fo all teh gifs and pics of haru-chans new CM!
heheheh

Yuki_Love Junsu

Post by Yuki_Love Junsu » May 20th, '08, 09:38

THX honeyiceblend